PDA

View Full Version : new member from california

researcher
10-15-2009, 08:33 PM
Hello everyone, My names Joshua I'm 22 and have really big dreams for the future. I first learned of alchemy when I was 14 but had thought of making gold from Hg and matters composition much earlier. I always knew the current accepted model of the atom was just a theory and wonderd how matter could be manipulated in ways ouside of science. At 14 I came across 2 recipies for transmutation. I didn't quite understand what they meant until now. They're complicated and quite dangerous so I never tried them. It wasn't untill 2008 that I really got into alchemy and have come along way since then. That's why I call myself researcher, because despite my lack of time and money I still have managed to get hundreds of hours of research done. Though I would still consider myself somewhat of a beginner to this art. My journey has been anything but easy and I wish I was in a better position to expand my knowlege but for now it is limited. But I hope to change all that here. My interests are currently in the use of GW. It sounds wonderfully simple and doable especially for me being that I don't own alot of glassware or have much experience with it but still I want to press onward. I have read and re-read so much on the GW. I read all I could find in RAMS and on this board as well as all of Mr ***'s writtings on it and various other sources, took notes and notes on my notes and re-read them and inquired to no end and experimented. I'm serious about changing my life for the better. I think I may have found a way to make GW produce what we need every time! I'm also interested in some of ***'s works especially that one fast path he always mentions and the other processes in that book

I want to share some of the processes I've found as well as get some questions answered and some advice on the processes I'm working on now so I can be victorius in my endevors. I want to use these processes as a stepping stone to better myself. To change my current situation. Have more time, money, and resources to pursue alchemy. Have all the time in the world to pursue experiements with things that are impossible for me at the moment. I have many fresh new ideas and an unusual understanding of things. I also have strange psychic abilities. Not the traditions ones. Its mostly my abilities to sense and know and understand some things and be totally in the dark about others. Believe me these's aren't enjoyable to have. I feel blessed to possess them but living in a world full of pain that seems impossible to change has a detremental effect on my abilities. The things I sense and comprehend seem to be uniqe to me. Once a have built myself up here. I want to use what I gain to help others and better the world.

Salazius
10-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Hello Researcher, welcome.

I see you are quite motivated and humble, two good qualities.
Stay simple and focus, you will surely one day call yourself "Finder".

solomon levi
10-22-2009, 06:14 AM
Greetings!
Can't wait to hear what you're working on.
I've been working a lot with g-dub as well.

I gotta pee. Talk to you later. :D
solomon

Ghislain
10-22-2009, 06:43 AM
Hi Researcher

Ghislain