PDA

View Full Version : oninanigwa

Saxarba
10-18-2009, 09:38 AM
greetings, I'm a musician, an artist, and a tantric alchemist.

I have a singular purpose on this planet but I forgot it on the way in.

I've been trying to form a band for years, but it just hasn't happened. I'm in school for music...my advice for aspiring musicians? music school is retarded, literally. they still teach music in universities the same way they did a century ago. it doesn't make any sense. its the one area of my life thats way behind my other hobbies, but I'm almost done with it, so....

I joined several months ago but haven't taken the time to really look around til now. Found out about alchemy forums through abrahadabra. an entire subforum for monoatomics, nice dev!

not incredibly versed in western alchemical lore, but I would like to learn more and thats why I'm here

Awani
10-18-2009, 03:35 PM
greetings, I'm a musician, an artist, and a tantric alchemist.

Then I am sure you could help us expand on this section:

Spiritus Vitae (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?f=79) - Chakra, Kundalini, Qi, Shaktipat, Samadhi, Sexual Alchemy, Tantra, Taoism and Yoga.

but I would like to learn more and thats why I'm here

Me too!

Welcome!

:cool:

solomon levi
10-22-2009, 06:02 AM
Greetings and welcome!
I think you're also a backwards gnostic. ;)
Cool name!
I play the didge - breathing in circles; sort of like tantric alchemy. :)

Ghislain
10-22-2009, 06:48 AM
Hi Saxarba

I can get one or two notes from a didge Sol' but then I'm stuck...must try harder :)

Oh! welcome Sax'

Ghislain

solomon levi
10-22-2009, 07:46 AM
Hi Saxarba

I can get one or two notes from a didge Sol' but then I'm stuck...must try harder :)

Oh! welcome Sax'

Ghislain

:)

Oh, SAX arba!
That would be even cooler if you play the sax, Abrasax!
(Sorry - just finished doing a post on phonetic cabala. Once I start, I can't stop!)
:eek:
sax tree - sex tree - sextry = extra sexy!?

Own an enigma! hee hee!
Onion iguana!

Saxarba
10-28-2009, 04:59 PM
Thanks guys

you guys are fast...I mean the backwards gnostic thing...it took most of them awhile before they caught on over at abrahadabra

365 :)

Awani
10-29-2009, 12:51 AM
you guys are fast...

You can't measure this forum with all the other ones!

:p