PDA

View Full Version : The Philosophy of a Stone

darryel
10-28-2009, 07:21 PM
THE NATURE OF SPACE IN ALCHEMY IN A GRAVITY FIELD THEORY. WITH AN EXPLANATION THAT ONE CAN OBSERVE.. THE PROPERTY OF GRAVITY IS AS GRAVITY PULLS INWARD IN EVER DIRECTION IN EVER INFINITELY SMALL POINT WITH AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF POINTS CREATING AN INFINITELY LARGE SPACE THAT'S COUNTER BALANCING THE FORCE OF EACH POINT WITH ONE ANOTHER CONSTANTLY FOR INFINITY. WHICH MAKES IT MATHEMATICALLY POSSIBLE TO EXPLAIN HOW THE UNIVERSE WORKS. ONE CAN OBSERVE THAT IF A MATHEMATICAL SPACE AS IF NO MOTION WAS IN IT, THAT IT WOULD BE IN A STATE OF TRUE ZERO G. AS IF BEFORE THE BIG BANG, NO MASS. THIS IS BECAUSE THAT GRAVITIES PROPERTY IN AN INFINITE FORCE IN EVER SPACE EQUALLY COUNTER BALANCING EACH SPACE WITH ONE ANOTHER TO A ZERO G BALANCE. WHICH IS THE STATE OF THE EXCHANGE OF MOTION IN THE COUNTER BALANCING FORCE GRAVITY. THERE FOR IF ONE INDUCED TWO IDENTICAL MOTIONS IN SUCH SPACE AT TWO DIFFERENT POINTS IN SPACE AT THE SAME MOMENT ON A PRECISE TRAJECTORY OF A STRAIGHT PATH TO INTERSECT IN THE CENTER OF THE PATH. THEY WILL REFRACTIVE BALANCE BACK TO ZERO G CALCULATING MATHEMATICALLY IN BALANCE. WITH THE SAME SPACE, IF ONE INDUCED TWO IDENTICAL MOTIONS AT THE SAME MOMENT ON A EQUALLY SIDED TRIANGLE TRAJECTORY MOVING TO THE CENTER POINT. THEY WILL CONTINUE TO REFRACT IN SPACE WHEN THEY INTERSECT BECAUSE OF THE STATE THE EXCHANGE OF THE BALANCE IS CALCULATING IN COUNTER BALANCE. ONE CAN OBSERVE THAT MATHEMATICALLY ONE CAN ALIGN THE EXCHANGE OF BALANCE WITH A REFRACTIVE BALANCE REACTION AND A REFRACTIVE REACTION IN A REPETITIVE CYCLE OF REFRACTING IN AN ALGORITHM OF EXCHANGE OF BALANCE AS IT MOVES FROM SPACE TO SPACE. THIS IS WHAT A PARTICLE IS IN SPACE. STATING THE RELATION TO MOTION IN GRAVITY IS THE STATE OF MASS. BEING OBSERVABLE IN ANTIMATTER AND MATTER COLLIDING IN SPACE IN THE STATE OF MASS IN GRAVITY THAT REMAINS AS FAR AFTER THEY HAVE ANNIHILATED EACH OTHER IN GRAVITY. TO DESCRIBE A THIRD REACTION MATHEMATICALLY IN DESCRIPTION THAT HAPPENS IN THE EXCHANGING OF BALANCE CALCULATING IN GRAVITY. I WILL START AS INDUCING THE IDENTICAL MOTIONS (EXCHANGE OF BALANCE) IN TO A GRAVITY FIELD OF ZERO G ON EVER POINT OF A SPHERICAL PATTERN AT THE SAME TIME CONCAVING ON A STRAIGHT TRAJECTORY INWARD TOWARD THE CENTER OF THE SPHERE EXCHANGING MOTION REFRACTING INTO WHAT I CALL A NEUTRAL INDUCTION. WHICH IS MATHEMATICALLY THE EQUIVALENT OF MOTION EXCHANGING THE BALANCE IN A TRAJECTORIES PATH OF MOTIONS IN THE MIRROR IMAGE TRAJECTORY, THAT IS CAUSING THE NEUTRAL INDUCTION AT THE SAME MOMENT THE REACTION HAPPENS. STAYING IN BALANCE WITH THE GRAVITY (SPACE) SURROUNDING THE SPACE THE NEUTRAL INDUCTION IS OCCURRING IN AS SPACE CONTINUES TO STAY IN RELATION TO EACH SPACE IN THE EXCHANGE OF CALCULATING IN COUNTER BALANCING FROM ONE INSTANCE TO ANOTHER INSTANCE CONTINUOUSLY. BEING POSSIBLE, BY AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF ENERGY (GRAVITY) BEING IN COUNTER BALANCE RATHER IF CLOSER TO ZERO G OR FURTHER FROM ZERO G IT STILL REACTS INSTANTLY EVEN IN A POTENTIAL ENERGY OR KINETIC ENERGY STATE OF GRAVITY. WHICH CAN BE OBSERVED WHEN ONE APPLIES A LITTLE AMOUNT OF FORCE ON ONE SIDE OF A PEN CHANGING THE STATE OF INERTIA ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE PEN INSTANTLY. WHICH IS STATING MATHEMATICALLY THAT THE LITTLE AMOUNT OF FORCE ONE USED ON ONE SIDE
OF THE PEN TRAVELED THE GIVING DISTANCE OF THE PN TO THE OTHER SIDE TO CAUSE A REACTION IN THE STATE OF INERTIA INSTANTLY WHICH MATHEMATICALLY CALLS FOR AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF ENERGY TO BE IN USE, GRAVITY IN A COUNTER BALANCING STATE FOLLOWS THE LAWS OF MATHEMATICS. ONE CAN OBSERVE THIS TO BE TRUE IN STATING THAT MATTER CAN ONLY TAKE UP ONE SPACE IN TIME AT ANY GIVING TIME WITH IN EXISTENCE. OBSERVING THAT NONE OF THE ATOMS OVERLAPPED EACH OTHER WHEN ONE PUSHES THE ONE SIDE OF THE PEN CAUSING THE OTHER SIDES INERTIA TO CHANGE INSTANTLY. TO EXPLAIN HOW THIS IS POSSIBLE I WILL DESCRIBE THE FUNCTIONING OF HYDROGEN 1 USING THE REACTIONS IN GRAVITY THAT I DESCRIBED EARLIER IN A CONJUNCTION STATE. ONE CAN THINK OF THE STATE THAT THE BALANCE IN GRAVITY IS IN ON THE PERIMETER IN RELATION TO THE CENTER OF HYDROGEN 1. WHERE IT IS NECESSARY TO REFRACT IN TO THE PATTERN OF EXCHANGE OF MOTION THAT CREATES THAT OF A NEUTRAL INDUCTION THAT RETAINS AN EXCHANGE OF MOTION THROUGH OUT THE ENTIRE HYDROGEN 1 ATOM 'S ALGORITHM OF MOTION. THAT IS IN A REPETITIVE PATTERN THAT CREATES A SUSTAINED NEUTRAL INDUCTION FOR WHICH THE DURATION OF THE ALGORITHM'S PATTERN EXCHANGES THE AMOUNT OF REACTIONS THAT'S IN THE GIVEN DESIGN IN POWERING THE ATOM'S NEUTRAL INDUCTION (HALF-LIFE). THROUGH THE OBSERVATION OF HYDROGEN 1 RETAINING ITS PROPERTIES, IN ALIGNMENT OF THE EXCHANGE OF MOTION SUSTAINING A NEUTRAL INDUCTION FOR A GIVING AMOUNT OF REACTIONS THAT THE PATTERN WILL CREATE IN GRAVITY. TRUE TO THE OBSERVATION THAT ENERGY IS NEVER LOST, JUST COUNTER BALANCING. KNOWING THIS ONE CAN EXPLAIN WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF HYDROGEN 1 ATOM'S HALF-LIFE. WHEN OBSERVING HYDROGEN 1'S MAGNETIC STATE ONE CAN EXPLAIN IT BY THE STATE OF THE BALANCE THE PATTERN IS IN EXACTLY NEXT TO THE PERIMETER OF THE SURFACE OF HYDROGEN 1. THROUGH, WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE LAWS OF MATHEMATICS IN RELATION TO THE TWO DIFFERENT DEFINED SPACES IN COUNTER BALANCE CREATING THE EXACT COUNTER BALANCE TO ONE ANOTHER. THE MIRROR IMAGE EXCHANGE IN MOTION COMPARED TO. ONE ANOTHER FROM THE SURFACE OF THE ATOM TO THE SPACE IT IS IN, BY THINKING OF THE PATTERN OF MOTION THAT CONCAVES INWARD TO CREATE THE NEUTRAL INDUCTION ON THE SURFACE OF HYDROGEN , WITH THE SPACE THAT'S IN COUNTER BALANCE WITH THE SURFACE REACTING IN THE OPPOSITE CAUSING A PATTERN OF IT'S EXCHANGE IN MOTION TO TEND TO EXPAND OUT IN PATTERN OF EXCHANGE THROUGH SPACE (GRAVITY). THAT IS IN COUNTER BALANCE PULLING INWARD IN EVER DIRECTION IN EVER SPACE WITH AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF FORCE. AS THE REACTIONS OF THE MOTIONS EXCHANGE GRAVITY THROUGH SPACE FROM POTENTIAL TO KINETIC FORMS OF GRAVITY. WITH IN THE OBSERVATION OF THIS ABOUT DARK MASS OR MAY BE REFEREED TO AS EMPTY SPACE EXPLAINS WHY THE KNOWN UNIVERSE IS EXPANDING IN SPACE, BECAUSE ALL THAT EMPTY SPACE'S SMALL AMOUNT OF MASS ADDS UP MATHEMATICALLY IN GRAVITY THAT GO'S ON FOR AN INFINITY IN EVER DIRECTION IN SPACE. HAS ENOUGH DARK MASS TO ADD UP TO ENOUGH TO CAUSES IT TO EXPAND. WITH IN EXPLAINING THAT OF HOW AN ATOM KEEPS FORM I DESCRIBED AN EXCHANGE OF MOTION THAT SUSTAINS A NEUTRAL INDUCTION KEEPING THE EXCHANGE OF MOTION EXCHANGING IN THE SAME ALGORITHM PATTERN FOR UP TO ITS HALF-LIFE. I WILL DESCRIBE A PROGRAM FORM IN AN ALGORITHM PATTERN THAT I'M SEEKING A PATTEN FOR TO DESCRIBE HOW ATOMS WORK BETTER. WITH THE OBSERVATION OF ON SUCH AS A HARD DRIVE THAT HAS MAGNETIC NOTCHES ON IT THAT PLAYS A CERTAIN MELODY. WITH WHERE THE NOTCHES ARE NOT, IT WILL DEFINE ANOTHER MELODY. SO WHEN THE CODE IS EXCHANGING IT WILL BE A MATHEMATICAL ALGORITHM THAT SUSTAINS A MATHEMATICAL NEUTRAL INDUCTION THAT WOULD AFFECT THE BALANCE THE HOLE STATE THE ALGORITHM IS IN INSTANTLY ALLOWING FOR YOU TO INPUT AS MUCH DATA AS YOU WISH TO IN AT ONCE OR RETRIEVE ANY AMOUNT OF DATA THAT YOU WISH TO RETRIEVE AT ONCE. NOT TO FORGET BEING ABLE TO STORE AS MUCH DATA YOU WISH TO IN A MATHEMATICAL EXCHANGE INSTANTLY BY THE PATTERN THE ALGORITHM IS IN EXCHANGING MATHEMATICAL MOTION SUSTAINING A MATHEMATICAL NEUTRAL INDUCTION. WITH OBSERVING THIS ONE CAN EXPLAIN HOW ONE CAN CHANGE THE INERTIA.IN A GIVING DISTANCE OF A PEN, BY APPLYING A LITTLE AMOUNT OF FORCE ON THE OPPOSING SIDE OF THE PEN. THAT IS BY EXCHANGING THE PATTERN('S) MATHEMATICAL MOTION THAT'S SUSTAINING A MATHEMATICAL NEUTRAL INDUCTION. THERE FOR WHEN A NEUTRAL INDUCTION OCCURS THAT HAS ENOUGH EXCHANGE IN MOTION (MASS) IT COULD SUSTAIN ITSELF WITH EXCHANGING THE MOTION IN A RATE THAT WOULD LEAVE IT IN A FORM THAT MAY NOT BE CONSIDERED AN ATOM . SUCH AS REAL SMALL MASSED NEUTRAL INDUCTION THAT HAS MATHEMATICALLY OCCURRED IN A SINGLE INSTANCE AND NOT CONTINUED TO SUSTAIN THE NEUTRAL INDUCTION IN THE VERY NEXT MOMENT, OR A MASSIVE NEUTRAL INDUCTION THAT IS SUSTAINING ITSELF BY EXCHANGING ENOUGH MOTION (MASS) IN TO THE FORM OF A MATHEMATICAL NEUTRAL INDUCTION THAT WHAT ONE MAY CALL IN OBSERVATION BY ASSOCIATION IN HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT A BLACK HOLE. STATING WITH WHAT I JUST DEFINED MATHEMATICALLY ABOUT RATES OF EXCHANGE IN SPACE THAT IS CONSTANTLY IN A STATE OF AN INFINITE AMOUNT OF FORCE COUNTER BALANCING RATHER IN POTENTIAL OR KINETIC FORM OF GRAVITY (SPACE) IS NOT TIME TO. THOUGH BY DESCRIPTION SCIENCE IS IN EXISTENCE AND COMMONLY USED TO MEASURE THAT OF WHAT THE WORD "TIME" IS USED TO EXPRESS HOW OUR SPECIES, BRETHREN, FEEL ABOUT IN DESCRIBING A MEASUREMENT OF THE AWARENESS OF EXISTENCE. TO OBSERVE HOW WHAT WE CALL SOLIDITY IS POSSIBLE TAKE TWO LOADSTONE'S WITH THE A LIKE MAGNETIC POLES AND NOTE HOW THEY REPEL EACH OTHER SUCH AS HAVING MORE REFRACTIVE REACTIONS IN THIS EXAMPLE TO CAUSE THEM TO HAVE SUCH OF A GRAVITATIONAL EXCHANGE OF BALANCE BETWEEN THEM. THERE, FOR WHEN YOU TURN ONE OF THE LOADSTONE'S TO THE OPPOSITE MAGNETIC POLE WHERE YOU HAVE A NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE MAGNETIC POLE FACING EACH OTHER. ONE CAN NOTE THE ATTRACTION YOU FEEL IN THIS EXAMPLE. YOU COULD STATE THAT THE REASON IS CAUSED BY MORE REFRACTIVE BALANCING REACTIONS IN THIS EXAMPLE. WITH IN THE OBSERVATION OF HOW A MAGNETIZED IRON ATOM'S MAGNETIC POLES MEET IN THE EXACT CENTER OF THE IRON ATOM, THE MATHEMATICAL REACTION THAT HAPPENS IS WHAT I CALL A NEUTRAL INDUCTION. PERTAINING TO WHAT HAPPENS IF YOU FOLLOW THE TWO MAGNETIC POLES TWO THE CENTER OF THE MAGNETIZED IRON ATOM. FOR INSTANCE TO SEE THAT THE TWO MAGNETIC POLES WOULD BOTH RESIDE IN THE INFINITELY SMALL POINT IN THE CENTER OF THE THIS MAGNETIZED IRON ATOM TO EXPLAIN A RELATION OF THE FORMS OF THE EXCHANGE OF ENERGY (GRAVITY) IN MOTION. LEAVING FOR ME TO STATE THE AFFECT THAT ONE WOULD OBSERVE IF THEY TOOK TWO HYDROGEN ATOMS AND MOVED THEM TOGETHER IN A PRECISION TO CAUSE AN EXCHANGE IN MOTION THAT WOULD CREATE A MORE MASSIVE SUSTAINED NEUTRAL INDUCTION. THAT IS IN A REPETITIVE CYCLE OF EXCHANGE OF MOTION IN RELATION TO THE MASS OF THE TWO HYDROGEN ATOMS CREATING THE FORMATION OF HELIUM. WHICH MAY BE MORE COMMONLY CALLED FUSION WITH IN THESE TIMES. WHICH LEAVES ME TO STATE THAT IT IS POSSIBLE TO RELEASE MORE KINETIC ENERGY WITH LESS KINETIC ENERGY FROM THE POTENTIAL AMOUNT OF ENERGY PRESENT IN GRAVITY. NOW TO MAKE A STATEMENT ABOUT PROLONGED LIFE WITH SUCH KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCE APPLIED TO MEDICAL SCIENCES. IN KNOW WAY TO BE INSENSITIVE IN INTENT. JUST TO STATE THE MATHEMATICAL FACTS ABOUT THE SCIENCE OF THE BODY, IT IS POSSIBLE TO HEAL, AND PROLONG THE FUNCTIONING OF A WORKING GENETIC STRUCTURE SUCH AS THE HUMAN BODY INEVITABLY. WITH OUT INTENT TO DISREGARD THE FACT THAT THROUGH FORENSIC MEDICAL SCIENCE IT IS POSSIBLE TO REVIVE SOME ONE FROM A BRAIN DEAD STATE. CONSIDERING THAT BY REGENERATING THE LAST BALANCE OF THE BODY THAT WAS A LIVE SEQUENCE OF BALANCE IN GRAVITY, AND REMOVING THE BALANCE IN GRAVITY THAT CAUSED A PERSON TO DIE. RESULTING IN MEANS OF SCIENCE THE ABILITY TO CONCERNING THE PERSONS MATHEMATICAL EXCHANGE OF BALANCE THAT FUNCTIONS WITH THE WORKING GENETIC STRUCTURE THAT SUSTAINS THAT OF THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER TO BE SUSTAINED AGAIN. THIS OF LIFE AS FAR AS SCIENCE IS CONCERNED. FROM THE MOMENT A NEW FUNCTIONING GENETIC STRUCTURE IS SET FORTH WITH SEPARATE DNA FROM PARENT('S) GIVING THAT OF LIFE. IN THE FORM OF A GENETIC STRUCTURE. BY STARTING THE GENETICS IN A CERTAIN PATH OF EXCHANGING BALANCE IN THAT OF THE GENETIC ALGORITHM(DNA). SUCH AS THE GENE GNOME THAT SUPPORTS A MATHEMATICAL BALANCE THAT CREATES THAT OF IN REFERENCE TO SCIENCE SIMILAR TO THE PROGRAM CAPABILITIES I MENTIONED I AM SEEKING TO PATTEN. WITH THIS ONE, IN A GENETIC STRUCTURE THAT WHEN SET IN MOTION BY PARENT('S) GIVING MOTION DURING THE TIME LIFE IS CONCEIVED. WITH IN GENETIC STRUCTURE THAT HAS THE ABILITY IN GENERAL IDEA, TO MOVE AS A WORKING SOLUTION IN AN ALGORITHM THAT AS THE SOLUTION IS SOLVING IT CAN MOLD THE ALGORITHM IN TO A BALANCE THAT THE SOLUTION CREATED TO SOLVE TO GET TO SUSTAIN CHOICE WITH A MATHEMATICAL BALANCE OF MOTION THAT HAS THE ABILITY TO SUSTAIN A CONSCIENCE. WITH THAT IN SCIENCE APPLICATIONS AN ABILITY TO CREATE AN ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE. WITH INTENTION T O EXPLAIN HOW MATHEMATICALLY WITH SCIENCE IT IS POSSIBLE TO REVIVE FROM BRAIN DEAD SUCH FUNCTION AS I DESCRIBED AS FAR AS THE SCIENCE IS CONCERNED. THAT ALLOWS THE ABILITY TO CHOOSE AGAIN. IN A MANOR OF REGENERATING THE LAST CHOSEN EXCHANGE OF BALANCE OF THE LIVING PERSON ,AND REMOVING THE EXCHANGE IN GRAVITY THAT KILLED THE PERSON. SO WHEN DONE IN THIS STATE THAT THE PERSON WILL NOT BE BRAIN DEAD ANYMORE. THROUGH THE FACT THAT WHAT CAUSED THEM TO BECOME BRAIN DEAD IS GONE ALLOWING THEM TO LIVE.

THOUGH, IN A SIMPLE DEFINITION I BELIEVE THAT FOR MYSELF THE TRUE "PHILOSOPHY STONE" LIES WITH NOT ONLY IN THE WISDOM OF KNOWING WHAT ONE SHOULD DO IS GOOD, BUT ALSO IN ACTUALLY DOING WHAT IS GOOD IN ALL THINGS YOU DO NOT JUST IN APPLICATION OF SCIENCE. WITH KNOWING WITH ALL MY HEART ALL MY BRETHREN ARE WISE IN KNOWING WHAT THAT IS WISE TO DO. HOPEFULLY ALL PEOPLE CHOOSE TO DO THESE THINGS THAT I MENTIONED. THAT I KNOW FROM WHAT IS IN MY HEART IS WHAT THE TRUE" PHILOSOPHY STONE" OF ALCHEMY IS OF. THAT OF TRUE LOVE IS WHERE TRUE WISDOM RESIDES. SOME OF THE THINGS THAT I HAVE STATED MAY BE OF CONTROVERSIAL SUBJECT. THOUGH WITH NO EVIL INTENDED. PLEASE, LEAVE A MESSAGE IF YOU WISH TO DISCUSS ANY OF THE THINGS I HAVE MENTIONED? RATHER IF IT BE THE ISSUE CONCERNING THAT OF WHAT NEWTON WAS WORKING ON WITH THAT OF MOTION. (NEUTRAL INDUCTION) THAT OF EINSTEIN WAS WORKING ON CONSIDERING WHERE THE MISSING MASS HE WAS LOOKING TO ACCOUNT FOR. (DARK MASS) MAY BE SOMETHING TO DO WITH ELECTRICITY IN REFERENCE TO A SCIENTIST THAT STOOD UP IN OPINION DISAGREEING WITH RELATIVITY THAT CLAIMED TO HAVE UNIFIED SCIENCE BUT DIED BEFORE RELEASING SUCH PAPER. IN WHICH NOTES CONCERNING SUCH UNIFIED PAPER STILL REMAINS CLASSIFIED STILL TODAY.(GRAVITY FIELD THEORY) TO PUT IT BLUNTLY LET'S TALK "ALCHEMY".
PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLE GIRL

Awani
10-28-2009, 07:31 PM
Nobody can read what you've written if you present it like this with only UPPERCASE and use paragraphs or something. Please re-post. You will get more feedback if you do!

:cool: