PDA

View Full Version : Hello ...

Agni
11-30-2009, 11:11 AM
I'm new to this forum, so first I'd like to say hello.

I'm into alchemy for some years now. I do see it as a practical lab-art as well as a spiritual way to get some connection to your inner-self, your inner-christ ... I've been into spagyrics fo some time earlier, but then I thought it's time to move on, concentrating on the writings from Fulcanelli, Cyliani, Basilius Valentinus, Lampsrinck and on a lab-orientated level especially Kamala-Jnana und Jean De Clairefontaine.

But my interests do also cover some metaphysical studies as well as some christian esoterical writings.

Nice to see that the people here seem to be quite open minded!

... So maybe I'll get a chance to refresh my English here as well! :rolleyes:

Ora Et Labora!

Ghislain
11-30-2009, 01:30 PM
Hello Agni :)

Ghislain

pray and work!

Salazius
11-30-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi Agni, you seems to work, or study the Cinnabar path don't you ?
Welcome.

Joy
11-30-2009, 07:31 PM
Hey Agni:)

sure glad you made it finally up here, I bet your english is better than mine,
throw yourself inside the happenings.

Happy greetings .... from Joy:)

Agni
11-30-2009, 07:37 PM
Thanks For Your Welcome, everybody!

Still lacking the practice, but yes it's true, my special interest goes out to the cinnabar path. That's why I've mentioned Kamala-Jnana and Jean De Clairefontaine, although i know that there are some traps in these texts that someone could fall into if he doesn't pay enough attention.

Salazius, it seems that you also follow this path, according to the thread "Roger Caro's Cinnabar path"... ?

Salazius
11-30-2009, 10:35 PM
I do.

Do not focus too much on only one matter because you have heard of it, or that it seems to be well followed. A lot of traps, a lot ! And it is because it is very exposed to public, that there are so much of it.
It's hard, with no practice, to say that this or this path is convenient to us.
So; look around, read, experiment, etc, and avoid dangerous material and process.

Good luck !

solomon levi
12-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Hi Agni. Welcome!

Agni
12-01-2009, 02:18 PM
Thanks.

Hello, Joy ;)

Awani
12-01-2009, 05:50 PM
Hi there!

Welcome!