PDA

View Full Version : The Seed of Gold

Ab Roek
12-12-2009, 07:16 PM
In my experience, Alchemy proper only begins with the Seed of Gold.

Therefore, it is well to focus upon it as a first principle.

In particular, I would like to ask our new friend Leo Retilus for his interpretation and advice concerning the noble and hidden Seed of Gold. And in case it appears I am being too vague in my question, I will clarify by specifying that this Seed of Gold is precisely what we are all hungry for (whether we know it or not).

sincerely,
AB RK

LeoRetilus
12-12-2009, 09:59 PM
You honor me by seeking my wisdom, I will honor your hunger with a response
Yes, the most noble of pursuits.
I have already said much concerning the subject and won't repeat what I have already said here because it will take up too much space. I have sprinkled the seeds of gold throughout my posts, to hide them, and when they take root they will grow like wildfire, its seems that you have found some according to the way you stated the question, so at least one has found water and taken root. Good

First I will begin by with a hypothesis, its not my own , its that of Dr. Walter Russell, Mr. Russell didn't even finish grade school more less go through conventional college, so how did he become a doctor, well he had a Doctorate conferred upon him by the American Academy of Sciences. Why? Well because he was the first to discover that there was a hole on the Periodic Table of Elements in between hydrogen and helium, yes he was the first to suggest that there were two elements missing ,actually he said there were more missing than that. But yes Deuterium and Tritium, and they didn't even honor him by naming them with the names he chose for them. Now why are they significant ? Because without them nuclear fission and fusion would not be possible and they begin to lay a framework basis for us on how the standard model of the atom maybe flawed. And further go to show his hypothesis of his Genero-Radiative Concept or The Cyclic Theory of Continuous Motion, that all matter is either forming more and more complex forms or becoming too heavy and falling apart, just as even the Curies's suggested that everything has a half-life .He put carbon in the middle, signifying that it was the crowning achievement of nature and the first step in creating life. Therefore with this concept in mind lets glean natures secrets for the essence of the elements and coax the seeds of gold from where they hide.

If everything is always becoming something else, and elements become heavier ones and heavier ones become lighter ones, then there must be a transition state for every atom that is becoming something else, a point where it will no longer be discernable as its former self and will later mature into its new state. This would seem consistent with what we find in nature, if it wasn't then why is it that we find gold as by products when refining other elements, why can gold be found in arsenic, sulfur and tellurium. Because its seeds lie here and some have already matured to the point where it is discernable as gold, and what facilitates this maturation? Cosmic energy, yes from stars, our sun and polarized reflected light from the moon.

How can we prove that the seeds of gold lie in ores at the point that they are not yet mature enough to be discernable? Through the work of another brilliant man Dr. T.H. Moray. Dr. Moray continued the work of another man I admire very much Dr. Nikola Tesla, all talk of radiant energy starts and ends with him, but I won't get into the energy side of the topic much, lets stay with matter . Moray like Tesla built a radiant energy device and found that some materials,( the first of which he discovered he called Swedish Stone) had the ability to power small radio circuits without the aid of batteries and amplification circuits. He used what he called cat whiskers and would gently place them on certain ores like galena and found that, if he could find that sweet spot and for every stone of even the same ore it would be in a different spot and sometimes not at all, that he could tune in the power of the cosmos itself and harness it in a circuit, but he noticed that after a while the stones would loose their ability to continue to supply power to his circuits so he unmounted them and found that they had changed there physical appearance so, that he later found that they had transmuted into something else and that gold or silver was always present, where there had been none before, so by harnessing the radiant energy flowing through
those seeds he effectively timed pumped them forward and fully matured them quicker than mother nature does on her own. When he discovered this he went into the business of producing a process where he took low grade precious metals ores and subjected them to "cosmic radiation ", x-rays and neutron radiation to increase overall yield , and it worked sometimes producing 500 to 1000% more than the original assays of the ore predicted and even took tailings, mine waste that already had the precious metals striped from them and produced ten time more the precious metals from the same waste than what was yielded by them conventionally. He treated these low grade and no grade ores with what he called "environmental solutions", they were mixtures of sulfur, and various other elements to create what you could call an elemental soup to feed to the seeds to give them sustenance, he basically would analyze the ore to see what was missing, proton and neutron wise and concoct the soup accordingly. We can find parallels here to alchemy in that the alkahest should be an enviromental soup if you will ,fixed to it the principles of the metals and to it married the seeds of gold, so that as they sprout they have sustenance and can penetrate the essence of the inferior metals to complete the soup and bloom in our hearts desire.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

True Initiate
12-12-2009, 10:13 PM
In my experience, Alchemy proper only begins with the Seed of Gold.

Therefore, it is well to focus upon it as a first principle.

In particular, I would like to ask our new friend Leo Retilus for his interpretation and advice concerning the noble and hidden Seed of Gold. And in case it appears I am being too vague in my question, I will clarify by specifying that this Seed of Gold is precisely what we are all hungry for (whether we know it or not).

sincerely,
AB RK

It's Sulphur.

Ab Roek
12-13-2009, 06:07 AM
Thank you LeoRetilus, for your detailed and informative reply.

Allow me to summarize your post, in order to verify that I understand it. You are saying that the Seed of Gold lies hidden in metallic ores, such as Galena or Cinnabar, and that this seed can be matured by certain alchemical processes, aided by the light of the Sun, or other cosmic rays? Please correct me if I have missed something in your post.

With all sincerity,
AB RK

LeoRetilus
12-13-2009, 08:22 AM
Yes, I believe you got the jest of it there. But the alkahest should contain our Mercurial Water or Luna and should only be allowed to capture the essence of the moon, in other words it should only absorb that form of polarized light or radiation that the moon reflects, Bacstrom also tells us this, but I believe only after the first two principles are united, that this exposure should take place. Lest it change our principles as well prematurely. This I believe concentrates magnetic monopoles of one polarity, waiting to meet their mates in the sol. The reaction you should get when the alkahest is subjected to sunlight is sublimation, because when the two forms of light are reunited they should give off energy which should resonate as white light, all wave lenghts thus being reunited. But don't expose it to the sunlight for too long, only to test it, its power being thus neutralized if it reunites prematurely , we should give it its sol from our philosophical sol. If you want a good treatise on the moon's perniciousness read about Baron Von Reichenbach and OD Energy, here http://www.hbci.com/~wenonah/history/odenergy.htm he stumbled upon the inflamatory reaction of the moon upon humans while he was studying somnambulism, a very interesting read, this mind you is my theory and no one elses. A logical conclusion that I drew seeing that our morning water and the earths morning dew can yield the same results especially after a full moon, and the fact that the moon affects how silver ions go into solution in different ratios at the same voltages and current when nothing else has changed save for the phase of the moon.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Ab Roek
12-13-2009, 06:14 PM
OK.

I have two more questions for you LR, with these I hope to get closer to the heart of the matter.

The Seed of Gold is hidden, but truly it is hidden in plain sight. Nature tucks it away inside her breast, and mankind lusts after her- fritters his life away in unconscious search of her. Our time on this field of Agon is short. Nothing is worth more than this day.

The Alchemist must find the hidden and most noble Seed of Gold if he or she ever hopes to attain.

1. Do you recognize the Seed of Gold in vegetable matters?

2. In what form or realm do you find the Seed of Gold most available to the hand of the Artist?

Thank you again, LR, for your insights.

memphis_mizraim
12-13-2009, 07:37 PM
Red Lion.
What exactly is your Path. The method you used to make your stone. Is the using Hudson and Ormus method which I suspect or it he way of GW or DEW.

LeoRetilus
12-13-2009, 08:42 PM
OK.

1. Do you recognize the Seed of Gold in vegetable matters?

Yes in all things by adaptation

LeoRetilus
12-13-2009, 08:59 PM
OK.

2. In what form or realm do you find the Seed of Gold most available to the hand of the Artist?

Thank you again, LR, for your insights.

In depends on the artist of the day.
We have to realize why the ancients went looking for the seeds of gold in obscure ores in the first place. Gold was money , if you had no money you had no gold, you couldn't simply walk into a craft shop and buy gold leaf. Gold is what they were trying to make so that they had money. The seeds of gold have the power to multiply and sprout a huge garden.

It should then be obvious as to in what form it is most available to us.
But there is much work in getting it in the right state. Many will give up here and go back to trying to extract the seeds from ores, where they can find them in the right state because mother nature did the work for them, and so it will take many imbibations to extract the quantity they need and here the rest will fail, if they stumble, save for the most pure of heart who persevere.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

LeoRetilus
12-13-2009, 09:08 PM
Red Lion.
What exactly is your Path. The method you used to make your stone. Is the using Hudson and Ormus method which I suspect or it he way of GW or DEW.

Like I said in the Thread, "Success", both

I haven't done the Dew path yet.

I maybe wrong since I haven't any experience with dew, save for when that oil formed in my open AR waste buckets outside, but I believe the GW is the most direct path in that it already contains everything we need, and I believe a stone made of myself , will be the best to extract an Elixir from, in that I have exalted the principle of myself through death and resurrection, like a Phoenix from its ashes.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

LeoRetilus
12-13-2009, 10:01 PM
Ab Roek, here is one more thing to solidify in your mind what I mean by all things by adaptation and that the seeds of gold can mature to gold, what follows is a link, the work is not my own it is that of Don Nance, he is a good man with a good heart and he has shared this with all who follow ormus, sad that even those who have made the stone have not realized the importance of this for they miss the greater part of the miracle of the one. Not just anyone can access this page, so how I found it was by divine accident. http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/dsassays.htm
Pay special attention on how the silver starts to show up first then the gold

King Solomon poured 100,000 talents of gold from sea water.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

memphis_mizraim
12-13-2009, 11:48 PM
Like I said in the Thread, "Success", both

I haven't done the Dew path yet.

I maybe wrong since I haven't any experience with dew, save for when that oil formed in my open AR waste buckets outside, but I believe the GW is the most direct path in that it already contains everything we need, and I believe a stone made of myself , will be the best to extract an Elixir from, in that I have exalted the principle of myself through death and resurrection, like a Phoenix from its ashes.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Both the hudson and ormus method were used and now you will start with GW and dew?? Is that how I read it.

LeoRetilus
12-14-2009, 12:01 AM
Quoting myself from the thread Success,

"It was an improvise version of the GW method, but it involved only a couple days of putrification, no disstilation, no grinding and very little heating . It was a marriage of ormus, monoatmoic collection and orgone energy concentration methods. Bion energy is the life force, it is the power of heaven, it is everywhere but still volitle,seeking form as new life, m-state is the power of the earth and is near the earth or within it and contains within it the seeds of gold. That is all I will devulge about the process, read the emerald tablet about what to do with heaven and earth, read about orgone to learn about the lifeforce(Reich) and OD energy (Baron Von Reichenbach) from the sun and moon and its effects on people and you will come to understand what the Emerald Tablet means about the sun, its father , the moon its mother and the earth nursed it in its belly.

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R. "

This is how I made the stone of transmutation

Peace and LVX

Frater L.R.

Ab Roek
12-16-2009, 02:25 AM
I should add, so that no one is lead astray, that when I speak of the "Seed of Gold" I do not refer to the element Au.

Nor do I refer to a theoretical substance, neither am I speaking of something I have not seen and worked with personally.

The ancients said that it is "set up for the ruin of the many, and the salvation of the few."

AB RK

LeoRetilus
12-16-2009, 05:27 AM
http://i878.photobucket.com/albums/ab341/gustijerina/CaduceuswithDNAHelix.jpg

Shadow
01-04-2010, 02:43 AM
Why do you think it was referred to as a seed? It is very simple. For a perfect example, make an aqueous solution of copper(II) chloride and drop an aluminum nail into it. The aluminum undergoes a single replacement reaction with the CuCl2, and the copper appears to grow on the nail as though the nail were a seed of copper. In the same way, a water soluble ionic compound of gold (e.g. gold chloride) would undergo a similar reaction upon contacting virtually any other metal. This is because mercury, lead, and all the other common base metals are higher than gold on the activity series of metals. It really is high school level science.

Ab Roek
01-07-2010, 01:43 AM
You are treading on holy ground. If the chemical symbolized by "Au" is sacred to you, you approach the truth of the matter. But so long as your focus is merely on chemistry or physics you miss the mark.

There is a Seed of Gold. I have seen its ore with my physical eyes. I am quite familiar with the preparation of this ore, but not particularly skilled in its use after preparation. In its ore the Seed of Gold lies hidden. You will find this ore if you seek it in your native land. If you have to journey far in physical terms, you seek erroneously, although there are certainly places where this ore is more abundant, and places where it is quite scarce.

Sincerely,
AB RK

Why do you think it was referred to as a seed? It is very simple. For a perfect example, make an aqueous solution of copper(II) chloride and drop an aluminum nail into it. The aluminum undergoes a single replacement reaction with the CuCl2, and the copper appears to grow on the nail as though the nail were a seed of copper. In the same way, a water soluble ionic compound of gold (e.g. gold chloride) would undergo a similar reaction upon contacting virtually any other metal. This is because mercury, lead, and all the other common base metals are higher than gold on the activity series of metals. It really is high school level science.

Ghislain
01-07-2010, 07:07 AM
You will find this ore if you seek it in your native land.

A.R. It feels like you are refering to the discovery by Santiago
the shepherd boy in Paulo Coelho's book.

Are you?

Ghislain

Ab Roek
01-07-2010, 01:27 PM
Ghislain,

I have not read Paulo Coelho. But I suppose it is possible we are speaking of the same thing. The ore I am talking about is a physical substance. The native land I refer to isn't a "symbolic" place.

The Seed of Gold lies hidden in this ore. Therefore, the two are separate, yet related in an occult fashion.

A text that helped me in the discovery of this ore is "Twelve Keys" by Basil Valentine. The ore I refer to is not common stibnite. In fact, you should research and meditate on what Basil means by "mineral" substance before you go looking for the Seed of Gold.

I hope this leads someone closer rather than further astray.

Sincerely
AB RK

A.R. It feels like you are refering to the discovery by Santiago
the shepherd boy in Paulo Coelho's book.

Are you?

Ghislain

Ab Roek
01-16-2010, 02:43 AM
Wyrd is moving through this forum now.

Everyone plays a part in the movement of Wyrd.

However, some play the part of agitator, and help to stir the movement of Wyrd where it is necessary.

Beware!

and awaken.

Andro
01-16-2010, 09:24 AM
Wyrd is moving through this forum now. Everyone plays a part in the movement of Wyrd. However, some play the part of agitator, and help to stir the movement of Wyrd where it is necessary.

Mr. Ab Roek,

You and I speak and live a very similar language, and see through similar eyes. You made my day :)

The ancients said that it is "set up for the ruin of the many, and the salvation of the few."

Any clearer than that and you'd give it all away :)

Ghislain
01-16-2010, 11:07 AM
Are you talking of fate, karma?

I am not a believer of such...one weaves ones own destiny...
but should keep the weave loose in the event that one needs
to undo a badly woven path ;)

Everything is in constant flux so when you said...

"Wyrd is moving through this forum now"

As 'now' is always what 'is' right at this present moment
(a snapshot in time in which we all dwell) then wryd is
present yet stationary :)

Ghislain

Was I preordained to say that?

LeoRetilus
01-16-2010, 12:42 PM
Was I preordained to say that?

We are only ever preordained, if we continue to follow a certain/current path and we remain static, however if we continue to change and grow then fate can never pinpoint where we will be at a particular point in time. But whether we do or don't remains a matter of free will

Wyrd in the manner A.B. refers to I believe is the synchonicity of ones thoughts with those of others, in that we are being lead to something through a common mind, working on another level of awareness. If you notice it and are aware of it and spot the signs you will be awakened, there is no such thing as coincidence, everything happens for a reason

Then again sometimes what we might perceive to be wyrd is just someones power of suggestion, but also working on another level of awareness, like telepathy, another virtue of the stone.

Andro
01-16-2010, 02:00 PM
Are you talking of fate, karma?

Wyrd - - - Think The Force from Star Wars.

It is everywhere, but more present/concentrated in some places/people/circumstances than in others.

Then wryd is present yet stationary

Always present. Never stationary.
Balance in motion. Like riding a bike :)

LeoRetilus
01-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Wyrd - - - Think The Force from Star Wars.

Hey you were talking about Dune on the Jesus thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=1252)remember the Weirding(wyrding) Way. Didn't House Atredies (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Atreus) begin with Tantalus (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=1133&page=11), and isn't the word fremen close to freemason. Is this not a form of synchronicity? Didn't they eat the spice melange (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dune_%28novel%29) Which, "gives those who ingest it extended life and some a prescient awareness."And"is crucial as it enables space travel, which the Spacing Guild monopolizes. Navigators use the spice melange to safely plot a course for the Guild's heighliner ships via prescience using "foldspace" technology, which allows instantaneous travel to anywhere in the universe." Also a property of the stone in that it enables astral travel to anywhere in the universe. All of this is much too much so to be coincedence in my opinion.

Andro
01-16-2010, 07:12 PM
Is this not a form of synchronicity? Much too much so to be coincedence?

Almost never too much to be a coincidence :)

There are strong archetypes in good Art, books and movies included.
The fact that they surface on this forum in such a synchronistic manner is by no means a coincidence...

And I don't believe in coincidences, anyway...

I feel AB Roek is absolutely right: Wyrd IS moving through this forum now.

;)

LeoRetilus
01-16-2010, 07:59 PM
There are strong archetypes in good Art, books and movies included.

Strong archetypes are also present in our dreams, and if we begin to keep a dream diary and write down our dreams upon awaking we can translate what our subconscious minds are trying to tell us. These archetypes will usually present themselves to us in a manner as to reveal an overall theme to each dream. And will eventually lead to our development on many levels.:) A good book that I have personally used to decode my dreams is Cloud Nine A Dreamers Dictionary (http://books.google.com/books?id=MXmneeHpEwUC&dq=Cloud+Nine+A+dreamer%27s+Dictionary+preview&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=0Q1XGSfmt7&sig=dSDlEPHpLFJ6baOTcRnX9m5V5NE&hl=en&ei=URpSS4n5NYzusgPAqoyHCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CCAQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=&f=false)

May we go to sleep and dream so that we may truely awaken

solomon levi
01-19-2010, 06:51 PM
I feel/perceive the wyrding as well.

Ab Roek
02-06-2010, 02:10 AM
Let this become the Ring-Pass-Not.

I post this message here because this thread as a whole contains a practical clue which will help in doing the shifting which needs to be done, for the accomplishment of the miracle of the One Thing. I realize this is a rather opaque way of speaking, but enough have the scent already, so that even half-measures will suffice.

Happenstance turns. The matter approaches ripeness. Decay inevitably follows the peak of ripeness. When L.R. speaks elsewhere of "the forces of Satan" he is, I believe, sensing in his own way the Turning which will move us out of childhood and into young adulthood as a forum.

Putrefaction occurs in order to separate and purify. That which truly belongs together, cannot be broken by putrefaction. This applies to the soul at the death of the body, as well to the physical ferment of grapes.

What is written, and the interplay of personalities who write here, are not merely for us alone. This forum and its contents are "publicly" searchable, and this contributes to the special mix of energies which flow into this particular arena. If you desire to take things to the next level, heed and understand the difference between what Hephaelios calls the "little particulars" and the Great Work proper. 95% of what is posted and talked about here, in terms of practical work, pertains only to the little particulars. The Great Work is the true union of heaven and earth. These are indeed the Labors of Herakles. In order to Labor as the gods do, you must first penetrate beyond the little particulars (the Opus Minor).

Fidelity, and Viel Gluck,
AB RK

LeoRetilus
02-06-2010, 06:09 AM
When L.R. speaks elsewhere of "the forces of Satan" he is, I believe, sensing in his own way the Turning which will move us out of childhood and into young adulthood as a forum.

No, please do not put words in my mouth either...I make it very clear and plain that what I sense is deception..... The continual leading astray by those who put themselves on high and those in the know, (The Intiated), whose primary interest in this forum atmosphere and elsewhere is maintaining the status quo (Thier Stautus Quo). I'm talking about jealousy, a product of a lifetime of seeking and never finding, and they don't want others to find either. Especially newcomers, (neophytes), whom they themselves initiate with much nostalgia and prestige and so the deception begins in guise of illumination, light but imprisoned light.
They seem so "philosophical" to us and write with a thesaurus nearby to help sound more convincing and learned and even write in Greek to seem even more so. But they write without logic and reason and with this perversion of rationality in hand they present quote after quote trying to force the written word to conform to their dogmas, that they aspire for us to assimilate. They know we are too lazy to think for ourselves so they oblige themselves to do the interpreting for us. So they mix a little bit of truth with a little bit of lies to keep the secret away from those who would seek the truth, except from those who have swore an oath to uphold it.
So no sir I'll not take my helping of brainwashing and distraction not today or any other day, my path and my purpose are clear.
And my gifts are mine and mine alone to give, to share and to reveal to anyone I see fit... nobody taught them to me....I have no master, and I didn't take an oath to know them, neither did I learn them from old books so I don't feel obliged to keep them secret. And I don't want to be your master either. I want all of us to sit down at a common table of brotherhood and break the bread of equality, where no man puts himself above another.

True evil is the antithesis of truth and light, LVX (http://www.asifproductions.com/lvx.html).

I am a true lover of sophia, thus I am a philosopher, seeking absolute truth, to help free mankind from the snares of deception laid by Satanas, the Adversary, who seeks to hinder mans reunion with God, the union of Shekinah and El, heaven with earth, as above so below. Be careful that you do not become one of his minions.
Logic and reason are my swords and I seek to cut away ages upon ages of deceit and infidelity to Sophia.

Atah
Malkuth
Ve-Geburah
Ve-Gedulah
Le-Olahm
Amen

Ab Roek
02-06-2010, 12:24 PM
No, please do not put words in my mouth either...I make it very clear and plain that what I sense is deception.....

Deception there is, no doubt. And please be careful to understand what I have written before you accuse me of putting words in your mouth. What you are replying to has little bearing on what I wrote, let alone the intention behind what I wrote.

To return to the practical import of the thread- what do you hope to accomplish by your works, forum members? Would you be satisfied, and consider your endeavors a success, if you could achieve a metallic transmutation? Would you then hope to use your agent of transmutation to extend your own life and good health? To what end, all this?

Fidelity
AB RK

Andro
02-06-2010, 12:44 PM
Would you be satisfied, and consider your endeavors a success, if you could achieve a metallic transmutation?

Absolutely not, and most surely not as an end in itself.

Would you then hope to use your agent of transmutation to extend your own life and good health?

Extend my own physical life as it is currently bound to the limitations of this density? Absolutely not.
I've spent so much 'time' travelling OOB in so many other realities, that when I'm done here with the body I currenly occupy, I won't look back for a second.
But on the other hand, I will not deny or reject the learning experiences this realm has to offer while I'm still around.

Good health is however not a bad thing to have while still bound to this level :cool:

To what end, all this?

The keys/source/designer codes to un-fix myself enough to move on to the next level of the Creation Game :)

Not that it wouldn't happen anyway - - - but as in everything else, there are faster and slower paths.
And it will also be fascinating to pass through the coming Time Gates frictionlessly :)

horticult
02-06-2010, 03:04 PM
LVX

LeoRetilus
02-06-2010, 08:32 PM
About two years ago the great physicist famous for his work with black holes, Stephen Hawking posited a question to the world from his wheel chair through his type pad.

The question was this: How can the human race survive the next hundred years?
In a world that is in chaos politically, socially and environmentally, how can the human race sustain another 100 years?

The question was presented on MSN as well as other forums, and while the answers poured in starting with responses like : Dear Mr. Hawking I am honored to answer your question I believe blah, blah blah, there were some real dusies that really made me feel embarassed about being an American such as kill all the _____ , you can fill in the blank but mostly they would have had us kill off all the blacks, or mexicans, or whatever at any rate, "racial cleansing", of course not starting with their own. Other answers talked about limiting the number of children people could have, as China currently does. The questions and concerns seems to stem from a matter of whether or not there will be enough food, resources and energy around to meet the demand of the worlds population in a hundred years. The answer is resoundingly no, there will not be, not if things continue the way they are today.

As I read through hundreds and hundreds of responses as I am sure Mr. Hawking did as well, with my own opinion in mind. I found that an overwhelming majority responded with the same answer as me. And that was that if man was to survive the next hundred years he would have to learn to colonize space and take to the stars as he was intended.

This is what I hope to accomplish with alchemy, its is by no means just a venture to make myself financially secure, and to extend my own life. I wish to provide a future for my children and my children' s children, that is my ultimate aim. I not just talking about transmuting something to gold but creating all the resources we need while treking through deep space. Starting with energy, food and water, and changing the nature of human physiology through the stone that he will not need the diversity of foods and nourishments found only on this planet. As well as curing any diseases or ailments that might doom such endeavours from the beginning or along the way.
I'm talking about getting to know the processes of the cosmos and nature so well that we will be able to summon up energy out of the vacuum of space and use it to power our vehicles and our devices of comfort and as well to summon up a cheeseburger or a pair of underwear.

I am talking about changing the nature of man so profoundly that he will leave his waring and his possession-hoarding days behind him, as we will undoubtably encounter other forms of intelligent life among the stars, and those tendencies will just not suffice in such an environment...this is the destiny of man, the Adam-Kadmon.
I am not that selfish as to think that through the stone I will become an ascended master and leave every one behind, putting myself up on a pedestal above the ones I leave behind or become a God or ruler among them. I'm afraid that selfishness does not end with the stone, those that have it hoard it, and they do so because it makes them powerful and others weak. And if everyone had it, well then everyone would be powerful so that would level the playing ground again and they worked too hard to obtain it to allow that to happen. That includes all your esteemed adepts you take to be so holy that have discovered and re-discovered it through the ages. Don't you see that it was not meant for them alone. But through it becoming commonplace and readily available, the nature and vibration of man will be raised to levels far beyond these petty concerns. Our brothers are out there in the deep recesses of space they are watching, waiting for us to come of age as a united people , as a planet.. What will you do?

Crowned Lion 6&4
04-09-2013, 04:24 AM
Well said Leo I love reading what all of you have written you are a rare precious people. Although your posts were written so long ago I would like to add to them at this present:) The beginning was about the seed of gold which I will say that it is in the metallic gold itself, and the alkahest turning it inside out or dissolving to the first matter is the seed of gold. I have tasted of it before from gold but it was not cleansed of its mercury, it tasted like dirt and had an after taste of blood. I believe this seed to be in all water air from the sun and Moon. From the sun using a lens on a mirror you can obtain a salt that melts gold into its first matter thus it must be the begining of gold itself why is the sign for gold resembled to the Sun?? If I may be obliged to add on Leo's words with words of a mighty king of Atlantis Thoth, your being is a complex form of earth and fire, though man is as what he believes an Earth born son or a light born spirit. To reach such heights you must be pure fire be thou only the spirit, for food and words are the bondage of our Souls, also Earth type desires. For the ones who are advance being they have conquered the earth(flesh) they are not far off but in the space you dwell just seperated from us unless you see into the Ultraviolet light ranges. Once I read how to see into these secret light ranges, it was done by staring at the moon and the blue sky after a certain amount of time I could see lights in wires larvea in the air and one time I saw what I believe to be a Son of Light he was an a etheric body and watching me from the corner of my room. He was very small, smaller than a child a calmness came over me and I zoned out by being so relaxed and then when I looked back he was gone. The feeling I got was that he felt sorry for me or pittied me.

solomon levi
04-09-2013, 08:41 AM
according to alchemists all the base metals are evolving to gold. thus the seed is in them all.

glenerson
04-09-2013, 06:17 PM
but gold, imo is not the endpoint. The endpoint is platinum, the union of gold and silver.

"Sun as its father and Moon as its mother."

Union of opposites.

Transmute a base metal to Gold and unite it to Silver to make the highest metal there is, platinum.

You will notice that there are very tiny tractates about platinum and this is suspicious. For the alchemical symbol of platinum is out but there is no detail from the past alchemists. This could be the final step. And i believe it is.

solomon levi
04-10-2013, 06:27 AM
by what measure/standard is platinum the highest metal there is?
why stop there? if you go from mercury-80 to gold-79 to platinum-78, why not iridium-77?

Salazius
04-10-2013, 10:18 AM
Good luck with your platinum Glenerson.

Alchemical transmutations are not about the atomic number or anything about the scientific vision of the metal. The cause is somewhere else, and the number is just an effect, not a cause.

glenerson
04-10-2013, 11:45 AM
by what measure/standard is platinum the highest metal there is?
why stop there? if you go from mercury-80 to gold-79 to platinum-78, why not iridium-77?

Because the destination has been set by the alchemists but there is no path. Alchemical Platinum symbol is out but there is no talks about getting there. And there is no alchemical symbol of iridium.

Because it is set by alchemists. Just like Pisces being set by the astrologers as the last Sign.

glenerson
04-10-2013, 11:45 AM
Good luck with your platinum Glenerson.

Alchemical transmutations are not about the atomic number or anything about the scientific vision of the metal. The cause is somewhere else, and the number is just an effect, not a cause.

Atomic numbers are integral part because it's the actual nature of the element. it's the number of protons.

You can still perform alchemy using the modern periodic table.

Salazius
04-10-2013, 12:41 PM
The final destination is not set by alchemists, but by Nature itself. The "sun" archetype is the center of Life.

Yes you can, but actually, if you follow you ideas of numbers, you'll get nowhere. I assure you.

glenerson
04-10-2013, 07:45 PM
The final destination is not set by alchemists, but by Nature itself. The "sun" archetype is the center of Life.

Yes you can, but actually, if you follow you ideas of numbers, you'll get nowhere. I assure you.

i don't know man but that's the most ironic sentence that i read. The periodic table is the natural arrangement of the elements. And the alchemists placed this puzzles on this periodic table to be deciphered by whomever that can decipher it.

The alchemists who know how nature works will be vested upon the power on deciding the natural final destination is.

And who decided that Gold be the "Sun"? The alchemists right?

Yeah and we have the Emerald Tablet saying "Sun as its Father, Moon as its Mother"

Father is not certainly the center for the Father is the Half.

Kiorionis
04-10-2013, 08:34 PM
Yeah and we have the Emerald Tablet saying "Sun as its Father, Moon as its Mother"

Father is not certainly the center for the Father is the Half.

The Father is the whole. The Mother is the whole. Just like the physical sun is wholly one object and the moon is wholly one object. Would you define these two physical planets as half of the other? They seem perfectly spherical to me...

Combine the archetypes of Father and Mother together and they become wholly Androgynous -- neither Father nor Mother, but having characteristics of each.

And feeling as I do about where this most likely will lead, I suggest looking into the concept of the homunculus; pure one-sided generation and growth without the 'requirement' of male and female intercourse and reproduction.

(and something to contemplate, not necessarily a question to get a response, how does this concept work to define the Seed of Gold?)

solomon levi
04-10-2013, 09:21 PM
one has to be very open when reading the alchemists... certainly not left brained. it's always relative. sun is not just one thing. the sun rules many things, plants, minerals, animals... not just one. the sun is apollo, jesus, dionysius, mithra... not just one. this is alchemy Glenerson... not so cut and dry as you are wanting to make it.

glenerson
04-10-2013, 10:18 PM
one has to be very open when reading the alchemists... certainly not left brained. it's always relative. sun is not just one thing. the sun rules many things, plants, minerals, animals... not just one. the sun is apollo, jesus, dionysius, mithra... not just one. this is alchemy Glenerson... not so cut and dry as you are wanting to make it.

You don't have to know the whole map to get into somewhere. you just have to know the point of origin, the path and the destination. that's the journey.

why do alchemist posit the significance of 7 classical metals. it could be 10. or 18. or 110.

it's set arbitrarily. for some reason.

solomon levi
04-10-2013, 10:38 PM
You don't have to know the whole map to get into somewhere. you just have to know the point of origin, the path and the destination. that's the journey.

why do alchemist posit the significance of 7 classical metals. it could be 10. or 18. or 110.

it's set arbitrarily. for some reason.

easy to say without doing any work. go ahead and join gold and silver. you get an alloy called electrum, not platinum.
the alchemists warned you of their speech and you are ignoring their warning.

Salazius
04-11-2013, 08:48 AM
All this Glenerson is mental speculations, games with gems, colours, numbers, Bible references, geometric forms ... very funny, but sterile if you apply nothing in the Lab.
And you'll see one thing being confronted to matter : It will tell you the truth.

You have, it is already said somewhere on the forum, a preaching attitude and you only hear what you want to hear, being absolutely sure and certain of your convictions.
You know what ? You'll never get somewhere with such a handicap. You're already done, game over in Alchemy.

glenerson
04-11-2013, 01:43 PM
All this Glenerson is mental speculations, games with gems, colours, numbers, Bible references, geometric forms ... very funny, but sterile if you apply nothing in the Lab.
And you'll see one thing being confronted to matter : It will tell you the truth.

You have, it is already said somewhere on the forum, a preaching attitude and you only hear what you want to hear, being absolutely sure and certain of your convictions.
You know what ? You'll never get somewhere with such a handicap. You're already done, game over in Alchemy.

So you checked my posts. Thanks

I checked your posts too. Very funny. i am sure you will elicit a chuckle from a properly trained chemist.

glenerson
04-11-2013, 01:47 PM
easy to say without doing any work. go ahead and join gold and silver. you get an alloy called electrum, not platinum.
the alchemists warned you of their speech and you are ignoring their warning.

I loled. Solomon, stop pretending that you know THE ALL, because YOU DON'T.

Lunsola
04-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Salazius is right. People try to make the great work far too complicated and attach it to things that just aren't helpful or needed. If you want to know alchemy then follow the recipe.

Here's the recipe: Pray, research, & do lab work. Repeat as necessary and be patient.

Chemistry is completely worthless in advancing one's quest for hermetic knowledge. Numerology won't help either. There's a ton of useless information on alchemy for several reasons. For one many people don't understand it but think they do. The second reason would be that if some authors didn't put gibberish in their works their books wouldn't go further than a page if that. I'm not saying if it has gibberish it's useless. I'm saying there's more than one reason it needs to be in there.

Kiorionis
04-11-2013, 02:25 PM
according to alchemists all the base metals are evolving to gold. thus the seed is in them all.

I'm guessing this to mean the present and immature/preconceived seed? Or to my confusion to be taken literally, that the gold seed remains present and the same throughout and only the body changes?

So you checked my posts. Thanks

I checked your posts too. Very funny. i am sure you will elicit a chuckle from a properly trained chemist.

a bit off topic but. . . . most of us do ;)

glenerson
04-11-2013, 02:38 PM
Chemistry is completely worthless in advancing one's quest for hermetic knowledge. Numerology won't help either. There's a ton of useless information on alchemy for several reasons. For one many people don't understand it but think they do. The second reason would be that if some authors didn't put gibberish in their works their books wouldn't go further than a page if that. I'm not saying if it has gibberish it's useless. I'm saying there's more than one reason it needs to be in there.

Chemistry follows the laws of nature, matter and physics. Unless you imply that hermetic knowledge defies the laws of nature, matter and physics, then i would be fine that we can get hermetic knowledge beyond chemistry. Metaphysics? Physics? Or just toasting a bread on the toaster or boiling an egg?

I could say that alchemy is a flowery description of what happens to chemistry. Or what chemistry will show us is a pattern to go beneath chemistry. it is not completely worthless. For the processes in alchemy are the same processes in chemistry. They say that chemistry is stripped of its soul but i say that maybe chemistry is like an egg wherein there is a shell to crack and those who crack the shell will see the soul within.

And all are connected. Colors explain the light. Geometry and numbers are equally important for the Elements are defined by the fixed NUMBERS of protons.

If you still don't agree, then I could claim that burning wood is a hermetic process which the adept can transcend beyond what is happening. Or melting butter, if you may,

Lunsola
04-11-2013, 03:17 PM
What I'm saying is that it's worthless to study chemistry if you plan to use it with alchemy. I don't assume this, I know it. Why don't you approach a professor of chemistry at some university and see if he can help you with alchemy? The answer should be too obvious.

Our art is a divine one and can only be learned through divine inspiration or being taught by a master.

glenerson
04-11-2013, 03:35 PM
Chemistry is the first born of alchemy so it carries its traits from its mother.

So a professor might not help you in alchemy but certainly your chemistry training will help you in your path in alchemy when you tread the Art Alone.

Dendritic Xylem
04-11-2013, 03:40 PM
Chemistry follows the laws of nature, matter and physics.

If this were true, then humans would have created artificial biological intelligence by now.
You know why chemists have failed to do this?
There is more to Life than just the elements in the periodic table.

How can you refer to "the laws of physics" when it is a FACT that general relativity and quantum physics are incompatible? Either one or both are incorrect. That doesn't sound very natural to me. :rolleyes:

How can someone preach a science that has such inconsistensies in fundamental understanding?
Maybe through faith or dogma....but certainly not through observation.

glenerson
04-11-2013, 03:46 PM
If this were true, then humans would have created artificial biological intelligence by now.
You know why chemists have failed to do this?
There is more to Life than just the elements in the periodic table.

How can you refer to "the laws of physics" when it is a FACT that general relativity and quantum physics are incompatible? Either one or both are incorrect. That doesn't sound very natural to me. :rolleyes:

How can someone preach a science that has such inconsistensies in fundamental understanding?
Maybe through faith or dogma....but certainly not through observation.

There's a physical explanation why certain elements bond with other elements, or the heat transfer from one system to another. Basic physics if you may. Chemical reaction and bonding follows laws in physics too.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Physical_chemistry

Physics is not just quantum physics and relativity. lol.

Dendritic Xylem
04-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Physics is not just quantum physics and relativity. lol.
That wasn't my point.
Quantum physics and relativity are both taught in modern science.
Both are accepted as fact.
But they are still incompatible, so our understanding is significantly flawed somewhere.
Nature doesn't have a flawed understanding of herself, but we sure do.

I obviously wasn't saying that all scientific law is flawed.
Much of it is very useful. But if our hypothesis of nature contains conflicting info.....then something is wrong with the hypothesis.

glenerson
04-11-2013, 04:01 PM
maybe our understanding is still not yet complete. That we will have to discover a new branch of physics that will resolve both fields. Or if not, they can be viewed as unrelated but still valid, just like the concept of opposites, or dualism.

or could it be That part of this alchemy and hermetic science is to discover "the third branch" that will resolve everything? Who knows. all we can do is speculate and let everything flow.

Dendritic Xylem
04-11-2013, 04:12 PM
maybe our understanding is still not yet complete. That we will have to discover a new branch of physics that will resolve both fields.

You are correct.
Fortunately it is happening as we speak.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA

solomon levi
04-11-2013, 04:24 PM
I loled. Solomon, stop pretending that you know THE ALL, because YOU DON'T.

Glen, this response has nothing to do with the topic or my post. If you don't know how to converse respectfully you have no place here.
this is your last warning. one more and you are banned permanently.