PDA

View Full Version : cyanide leachings



solomon levi
12-15-2009, 06:51 PM
I'd forgotten about this one, but someone (I think Leo, or one of his links)
was talking about gold being hidden and it reminded me.

If you live near places where gold was mined and treated with cyanide,
the miners leave behind the tailings, these white stones (by "stones" I mean
the dried alkali slurry that is clumped into "stones") from the leaching
process, and they don't know it but there is much m-gold in them.

But cyanide, obviously, is dangerous to work with. If you try this, read up on it,
MSDS, etc.

I got this straight from the Essene's mouth. I don't know if it's ever
been spoken of elsewhere.

(Sorry so many dangerous practical posts lately... arsenic, mercury, cyanide,
fulminating gold...)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gold_cyanidation

LeoRetilus
12-15-2009, 08:22 PM
Yes, cyanide stripping using carbon columns and resins only capture the metallic gold ions, the rest being unrecoverable in the form of m-state and or seeds , however you want to look at it, they do remain behind in the cyanide waters. Very interesting was the work of Barry Carter's friend Jim. Jim was the first to build a very effieicent ozone generator that took pure oxygen instead of oxygen from the air and ozonated it with high voltage potential, this further oxidises the O2 up to O6 , I believe. At first he built the device to treat toxic waste as an alternative to inceniration.The result is that the pure oxygen burns chemicals without fire and causes their reactive parts or their residual magnetic charge to fall away, which is what held the toxic compound together in the first place, leaving the residue to fall apart as unreactive sludge. The m-state I beleive as he states formed a mucous like ,oil-like grease, that would condense into puddles and later dry into what he called fly-ash, and sublime if left to dry in the sunlight, that stuff could be seen as David Hudson S-Ormes in that it is responsive to the slightest magnetic field, as is radiated by the human body.
All this stuff happened way before Hudson came along. You can read a little about it here on Barry's Bio page:http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMus/tw/barrybio.htm
and here is a link to Jim's complete Story: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/mystory.htm

Oh yeah one more thing don't try this, it is said of the Phaoroahs of Old Kingdom Egypt, That when they were ready to meet their maker, they would ingest alot of m-state rhodium until their bodies were so saturated with it , they would then go into the sunlight and disappear in a flash of light.

solomon levi
12-15-2009, 08:29 PM
That is interesting Leo.
So does the oxygen produce heat without flame, or neither one?
Reminds me of high temperature sodium metal burn.

LeoRetilus
12-15-2009, 08:43 PM
Niether, when you burn something it burns with oxygen, o2 from the air, but does not fully oxidise the material that is burnt. And fire as we know changes a substance on a chemical level disaggreagating the residual magnetic bond that makes chemcial bonding possible in the first place, so in effect I guess you could say its electrons are burnt away. But as Jim found out o6 is much more efficient ,and we now bubble ozone into water at water treament facilities and in food processing plants to kill or burn anything toxic and microorganisms as well.

Ghislain
12-15-2009, 10:23 PM
I imagine this O6 is very dangerous stuff Leo' ?

Does this reaction create heat? I thought all chemical processes involved temperature change one way or another?
That is just a thought as I have no chemical knowledge :), although I am learning.

Ghislain

LeoRetilus
12-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Yes any type of ozone, which is typically O3 can be corrosive to organic life as it seeks to break down organic compounds through oxidation, O6 being ozoniated compressed pure oxygen is exponentially more pernicious.
And yes all chemical reactions are either endo or exothermic in that energy typically in the form of heat will flow from the environment into the reaction or from the reaction out to the environment. But since this is direct oxidation , i.e. no flame or burning 1) No pollutants are released into the air. 2) The energy leaves the reaction in the form of electricity, this is a form of radiant energy, and as I have stated in other posts it is reactions like this that have led me into the study of radiant energy, if you read Jim's story note that electricity is seemingly coming from nowhere, but that is not case it . It is coming from the residual magnetic charge that is being striped away as the compound falls apart, and since everything is in a gaseous state, and because the ormus itself is a gas in this state until it condenses, it forms a superconductive conduit for the radiant electricity to have a path to travel to ground, since what energy seeks is balance, notice that the ground wire was always getting burned up, this indicates a tremendous flow of current through the wire, more current than that size wire could handle, he may have never realized the implications of his work on this front and I maybe the first, but Dr. Moray employed a simliar process.

LeoRetilus
12-16-2009, 01:40 AM
Also notice that while the whole story seems outlandish and fictional, if we are to beleive in alchemy, then we can say for certain that ,that mucousy snotty like ormus grease was everwhere, that he ingested a fair amount through absorbtion through his skin and lungs, and since this form of ormus seeks a whole body once again, it pulls the alchemic principles that it needs to become whole again from poor Jim, i.e the salt and the sulfur, and with that shock he received it now had the energy it needed to become whole , i.e. electricity instead of heat, so the transmutation occured with in his body and he bled golden threads through his hands and left gold fingerprints where-ever his oily fingers touched and then were exposed to sunlight became gold, hence why they called him gold finger, he had the Midas touch, yet another cautionary tale.

Ghislain
12-16-2009, 08:02 AM
Hi Leo

I just read Jim's story...Jim the inventor...the scientific man...
Surely the first thing you would do if something that strange
happened to you would be to document it. Take pictures
film it, get samples. For sure, if it was making you that sick
you would stop working with it. :confused:

Ghislain \o/

LeoRetilus
12-16-2009, 08:14 AM
Well, it didn't make him sick until he got shocked when that o-ring broke and he tried replacing it without turning the unit off. And while the heavy metals were killing him the ormus was making him better. Also I know from personal experience when you come that close to death, it just such a surreal experience and you just need to sleep 20 hours a day so your body can heal itself, all science goes out the window, you just want to get better and live.:) And he did cringe about going near gold again after he got better.