PDA

View Full Version : And now you can even buy it ...

Salazius
12-17-2009, 06:19 PM
Should I cry or laught ?

I absolutely don't know, but it was quite a shock for me..., yes capitalism forgot it since centuries, now, it's overcome ! Yes you can Buy IT. This is crazy.
Tadaaamm...

http://www.realphilosopherstone.com/
http://www.treasurealchemy.com

What do you think about that ? Isn't that crazy, and it's not cheap ... at all. And you can learn to do it, some more $ .
And they only propose the "White Stone", how is it possible to know if it is real and not sugar ?

They should be very humble in front of the Stone.

Where are we going ...

True Initiate
12-17-2009, 07:50 PM
No comment! :confused:

solomon levi
12-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Interesting - the appearance of the stone in the alembic from nothing/ether -
true prima materia. Reminds me of focussing rays of the sun or moon with a
magnifying lens.
So the difference between them and ormes is they don't start with metal...
I'm not sure that that difference is significant enough.
Does it matter where one starts if they end the same?
Don't know if they are the same, but they didn't point out any other
differences. They anneal it at 1000C and lose 25%. Ok.

All the "spiritual" stuff he mentions is the same as ormus.
I would feel it myself when I took it consistently.

Salazius
12-18-2009, 07:40 AM
Alchemy is no secret, you have to put some of yourself in the Opus you make, and this, mean a lot. It's of tremendous value. Just this, can prevent you from selling all this stuff. Alchemy is not a prostitute you can sell like that for money.

This is the difference that changes everything. This is that sets alchemy apart from all the others methods this is the reason why there is no metal salts involved (and makes this absolutely safe to consume) this is the reason why The Stone is more powerful than any ORMEs or chemical equivalent.

No metal involved ? They don't know anything about Philosophical Mercury when can get with the metals ? Do they imagine a Stone made out of metal can still contain metal ?
As they only show a White kind of salt, I can deduce that they don't know how to do real alchemy, simply because making the Red after the White is said to be easy. I imagine well that if they knew how to make the Rubedo, they would also sell it.

And ... learning alchemy in a preformated course. What a lack of adventure, they miss the faery world, the trip, the researches, the meditations and the progressive unveiling and communion of the Nature.

Oh yes, they can take their gram (?? a gram ! ?? what kind of stone is this ?) of powder, they miss the entire thing.

That's my idea for the moment.

solomon levi
12-18-2009, 11:34 AM
:)
Yeah, I thought a lot of the same things.

1.5 grams! They need to do some refining.
What alchemical texts has ever said that much is required?
They always recommend a grain or two.

He should stop selling as real alchemy and call it purified ormes.
And since it isn't joined to gold, it's relatively weaker than if it were.

Then they post on the internet but their "reason" they bind you to secrecy
is because "not everyone is ready for it" - only those with $400 to spend
on a few grams!! They say the stone brings harmony and affluence/abundance,
but it's pretty obvious where their abundance is coming from and why they don't
want people telling their secret.

What alchemist would pay you a finder's fee for getting others to buy
their expensive course? :rolleyes:

I'm not against making money for new or improved discovery, but they do seem
like prostitutes, and asking for way too much for some "clean" ormes that you have
to take 1.5 grams consistently for over a year!

Salazius
12-18-2009, 12:45 PM
Yes a grain ! Mean, 0.15 grams !

Salazius
10-04-2012, 03:49 PM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/320993817146

Ebay, still ebay ... why not doing transmutation then ? No no, selling it ... no comment.

zoas23
10-04-2012, 07:37 PM
The advertisment says:

"Animal Kingdom: Traditionally, the white/silver Philosophers' Stone has been used to treat all diseases, sicknesses, mental & nervous system ailments/illnesses, cancer, and much more. Silver is known to be an effective cure for AIDS/HIV (http://news.silverseek.com/SilverSeek/1230561732.php). It has been used to eradicate viral illnesses, bacterial infections, and much more. It has been stated that the white stone will bring out various latent ESP abilities in those that consume it, and induce full-blown kundalini awakenings. There is one report of it even being able to RAISE THE DEAD (source below).

Vegetable Kingdom: Unknown traditional uses. Silver preparations has been known to induce various strange selective sexual offspring abilities of seeds. I do not know what else can be done with it in this realm. Testing & research remains open.

Metal/Mineral Kingdom: Classified. No, I will NOT tell you if it produces transmutative abilities at the first order stage of the Stone. Sorry, but you will have to find out on your own. Period! You may think: why would I sell this if I could transmute pounds of silver with it? Well, the answer is the true value of this preparation is held in the traditional use of it in the animal kingdom. I was much more concerned of the miraculous medicinal properties of this preparation."

So... according to his words, he is unable to say if it has "transmutative abilities" and that the buyer has to find that our by himself...

... But he claims that his "product" cures HIV/AIDS... and that probably that's its main use.

I hate scams that swindle people who are ill.

Krisztian
10-05-2012, 03:55 AM
I'm not saying that it's true in all cases; but it has come to my attention that when people make such claims, they oftentimes seriously [genuinely] believe it to be so, to the extend that we can say 'ignorance or false-believe can make anything appear real'. . . . People who buy it, well, 'they just want to believe' in something. They want to dream that this is their chance. Want to feel special.

Yes, deception and lies are part of some cases.

solomon levi
10-05-2012, 03:47 PM
Theoretically, a sodium burn on a gold coin should make "the white powder of gold"
which should transmute to silver, but I've never heard of anyone testing it, and this is
fairly simple to make. ???

Anyway, does it make sense that the white stone/level of gold transmutes to silver
AND the white stone of silver transmutes to silver? I don't think both are true -
doesn't sound right.

Ouroboros
10-08-2012, 11:46 AM
what is the price? :D

Andro
10-08-2012, 12:30 PM
what is the price?

The price is named in the LINK (http://www.ebay.com/itm/320993817146).

It's 5000 US Dollars for 3.39 grams. But the offer has already expired.