PDA

View Full Version : Archemy or Alchemy? You Decide! Recipes for Making Gold - Quartz Geode Transmuting

Pages : [1] 2

LeoRetilus
01-06-2010, 10:13 PM
I'll begin with this one because for me it is the most intriguing. I have tried it and it did work for me, along with some of the others I will present. But this one holds the most value for me because although a physically manifested form of the universal spirit is not manifested in a Stone, I beleive the energy contained within the crystal of the geode to be one in the same. Many have heard of crystal energy, the crystal skull recovered from the mayan ruins analyzed by IBM, crystal healing and so on. Its also interesting that all silicon based computers use crystal growing technology, and we take the technology for granted but what allows them to work as they do? As I have said before I beleive that the spirit will come to dwell in a geometric box that utilizes sacred geometry to build a crystal lattice of a certain configuration according to the predisposition of the elements that make up the molecules, i.e. atomic weight, magnetic moment,d,s orbital electrons and so on, not to get to technical but this is all only my opinion. This spirit will have an electrical life and a magnetic life, in the dry paths for instance iron is needed because it is magnetic and will impart a magnetic energy to the spirit in the antimony for instance.
Also lets talk about life itself for a moment , can we find a similar structure in life forms that can also be a "holder" for the spirit? How about DNA? Doesn't the staff of hermes resemble a DNA helix? Isn't the complexity of the DNA molcule and its relevance to sacred geometry what makes it a perfect home or body for the spirit. After all ,while we can create tissues from organic compounds, we cannot create life. Its an unseen force that refuses to be quantified or qualified, and it is the main subject of the philosopher's stone, the Universal Spirit or the Spiritus Mundi. Here is a webpage that illustrates some compelling connections between crystal,spirit, dna helix in especially the photo of the pyramid with helix shooting out of the top http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_oro7.htm
We can extract the spirit from anything that was once alive, as many texts have said the universal spirit quits the caput mortuum, it was where the spirit dwelt for awhile and rises from its body upon putrification.

Also lets take dew for instance, in almost every alchemical text that involes a process utilizing dew, does it not say to collect the dew in the spring months, what is present in the spring air in such large quantites that is not present during other times of the year? How about spores for instance, many plants grow up from invisble spores born upon the air and land on a body and grow up out of them in a parastic fashion, not from a seed mind you, they lack a body and must inhabite anothers in order to materilize,and they do so under the cover of darkness as the dew falls to earth under the influence of the moon alone hmmm, but usually form a symbiotic relationship with the host, isn't nature wonderful, and one species of in particular the Ophioglossum (adder's-tongue) has 1260 chromosomes where humans only have 46, man thats alot of spirit. How about truffles they also grow in the root systems of oak trees and were called manna by the Muslim prophet Muhammad, could this be the corriender colored manna, that spoiled and disappeared as the sun rose, why is it that they deliquese upon sunlight touching them like many fungi?

Now lets take minerals, there are three primary types of rocks, ignious, metamorphic and sedimentry, in particluar lets look at the latter, here we are dealing with rock that was formed through a layering process where organic material decays and decomposses and was sandwiched between layers of sand or silt or crystallized through heat and pressure, limestone, and granite for instance are also paramagnetic and maybe it is these qualities that makes their levitation possible, i.e the pyramids of Egypt and The Coral Castle bulit by Ed Leedskalin who was a mason, who carved mammoth stones of limestone and moved them into place by singing to them.

Anyway on with the the process: taken from:http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/gold.htm

You will need

1/4 oz. silver shavings 99% pure
3 oz. sulfur powder (pharmaceutical grade)
10 oz. powdered Cinnabar
1 quartz geode
4 12 volt car batteries
2 lead electrodes
Some copper wire to connect the electrodes to the batteries or power supply
A device to limit the current to 3 amps(high wattage rheostat or choke)

Drill three small holes in the geode, one on top to drop all the ingredients into through, and two near the bottom for the lead electrodes.

Place all shavings and powder into Quartz Geode, connect
car batteries to equal 48 volts at 3 amp per minute, place
leads into powder in Quartz Geode. Wait 25 minutes

produces 1.75 ounces of gold

The fumes will be deadly, build or buy a fume hood or do it outside with good ventilation, and don't let anyone see it. It works best if nobody else is around.

If you PM me I can tell you where to get all these materials cheaply and where no questions we be asked and paper trail kept to a minimum.

As I have said before this may not work for everyone, but this process in particular maybe a little more indepent of your thoughts and those of others since, its basically it own little universe inside the geode.

Don't get greedy, don't try to sell this recipe to anyone,its presented here for free I didn't ask anybody for anything, don't try to get a bunch of inverstors onboard and tell them you can make them alot of money, it will not work, the universe has a way of dealing with greed, it will not be pretty and it will not end well. Times are hard people are out of work , make just enough to feed your family and keep yourself afloat, and the universe will reward your prudence with abundance.

Ghislain
01-07-2010, 12:44 AM
Hi L.R.

I like the idea but I'm confused...

connect car batteries to equal 48 volts at 3 amp per minute, place

why 3Amps per minute when the SI for time
is a second? 1 amp = 1 Coulomb/second therefore
are you are saying 3 Amps/60 or 50mA?

Edit: my calcs were wrong :o That should
have read 3A/180 or 16.7mA

Ghislain

Seth-Ra
01-07-2010, 01:13 AM
sounds like the kinda project that id hook up, and by the end of the day the back acre would be a nice sizable crater. :D

Leo, could you give some info of how it worked for you, or is that something that must be experienced? Im intrigued by the process, but i also wonder if one can use a lesser metal rather than silver, since ive heard silver has went up more in value then gold, and thus is quite costly itself.

LeoRetilus
01-07-2010, 01:35 AM
Hi L.R.

Ghislain

Yes sorry about that , I just copied that over from the page I mention and meant to clear that up. All thats really neccessary is that you limit the current to 3 amps.

But yes to answer your question the correct unit designation would be ampere/hours or Ah, in which =One ampere-hour is equal to 3,600 coulombs (ampere-seconds) and would be the steady electric charge transfer of whatever the voltage it is of one ampere for one hour, but in our case we are transfering the charge of 48 volts at the rate of 3 amperes but for less than an hour. You will notice on some batteries it will give you the charge delivering capacity of the battery in Ah or mAh for smaller batteries thats miliamp-hours.

LeoRetilus
01-07-2010, 01:49 AM
sounds like the kinda project that id hook up, and by the end of the day the back acre would be a nice sizable crater. :D

Leo, could you give some info of how it worked for you, or is that something that must be experienced? Im intrigued by the process, but i also wonder if one can use a lesser metal rather than silver, since ive heard silver has went up more in value then gold, and thus is quite costly itself.

I'm not sure if you can use another metal, it depends on how powerful the spirit in the geode crystals is, since that is what is causing the transmutation IMO. We aren't asking much to step up from silver to gold, but I beleive for lesser metals you will need the spirit in a carnate form, i.e. The Stone. I beleive the seed of gold is imparted from the cinnabar to the silver and the silver steps up in crystal lattice energy to gold, also some of the seed finds a body in the sulfur and the mercury which evolves from the cinnabar, because we end up with more gold than the silver we put in. This will vary according to how pure and energetic your cinnabar is, mine comes from a mine in China where it is recovered in crystalline form ,how it formed in the earth naturally, and naturally will be more energetic.

I didn't create this process I only found it , next I will present one that changes silver to gold through a process known as phonon resonance alone, and also one that involves yeast, so it maybe that some of the silver is converted by phonon resonance and that would explain the neccessity of limiting the current, which also controls the amount of heat produce at resonance temperature of the silver which I will show is approx. 109.6F

As to answer your question directly, PM me and I will tell you who I bought the geodes from , but the one I used is about 5 inches in diameter, but for you will depend on the cavity size inside. The energy level varies with the crystal size and color inside. I used a masonary bit on a dewalt hammer drill, to open my holes up into the cavity, do not buy cut or broken geodes. I have a Rigid brand boroscope with a camera with a light on the end with a monitor that I used to look inside the geodes with, you can buy that same boroscope at Home Depot for about $160. That gives me an idea of crystal color and size and cavity size, i.e. all that powder has to fit in the cavity. I didn't use batteries either I used a 48 volt DC power supply that has mini pots that control DC output current electronically. The lead electodes I used were lead type sacrificial anodes like the type you screw into pump casings to keep impellers from being digested by saltwater and electrolysis. The lead electrodes will need to be below the surface of the powder inside the geode, this is where the boroscope comes in handy and they need to be about two inches apart seperated by the arc of the geode, mine were round, they will have to be drilled at the right angle so they end up under the powder surface and seperated by enough distance so that the current conducts throughout the entire powder, otherwise the current will find the shortest path between the two electrodes and only conduct within that amount of powder that lies in between the electrodes.

Seth-Ra
01-07-2010, 02:06 AM
I'm glad you mentioned yeast, as it reminds me of the mercury in vinegar thing... (the cleansing mercury thread in the practicle section.)

and I've noticed vinegars coming up as alkahests and thus I think there is some huge connection between wines and mainly vinegars, being philosophical/alchemical leading towards the result of the Stone. ;)

LeoRetilus
01-07-2010, 05:29 AM
Some supplemental info that meant to put into the first post of this thread, but forgot to include them, I have so much swimming around in my head and at any one time it all wants to come out at the same time, some I write down, some I forget.

One, this quartz geode process to me in some ways resembles the Roger Caro cinnabar process. http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/caro.htm
Mostly because at one point the flask has to be broken to reveal a hollow abcess in the center, out of which grow the crystals, "the dragon's teeth" this can be seen in the link above at pictures 29,30, and 31. This process involves extracting a mercury from the cinnabar, but not by heat that would destroy the lattice spirit energy as is usually done with a retort, but rather with a solar distillation that creates an animated mercury.

Second, I'd like to state that even though iron pyrite ,FeS2, is commonly referred to as Fool's Gold, I posit the fool would be the one who throws it away. Currently right now and especially a specific mine in Mexico is commercially recovering gold from auriferous iron pyrite, that is the fools gold contains gold at a concentration of up to 4% sometimes exceeding that. So then where is the Au in the FeS2?, well its not in the formula, but IMHO its seed is contained in the crystal lattice and is released by crushing. And is recovered by cyanidation where it matures to Au by uniting with sulfur, carbon, and various salts upon catalyzation with the spirit that also escapes from the crystals. Notice that when a pyrite crystal is whole it has a gold lustre, that is that the gold seed is being refracted by the crystal lattice, but once it is crushed or heated the golden lustre disappears, and looks grey. The same goes with calaverite and sylvanite. And if you crush any of the above ores with salt NaCl and roast it at 600F you will recover a purple form of gold from the ore, this I have done personally and use that gold for various other processes.

I thought I would include this linkhttp://vibrate.wordpress.com/ as it shows some geodes and some very special caverns in Mexico ,if you scroll about halfway down ,it is the Naica Mine and has some breathtaking formations or go directly to them here:http://vibrate.wordpress.com/2007/09/02/naica-mine/

Ghislain
01-07-2010, 06:57 AM
Those crystals are truely beautiful
are they not...wow

Ghislain

Ghislain
01-08-2010, 04:04 PM
Looking into the links in your opening post L.R. it can be seen
here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography) that Kirlian Photography needs to be in contact
with the photographic plate. Whereas the pyramids in the photos here (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_oro7.htm)
are clearly not up against a photographic plate, but still the photo is labelled as
being Kirlian photography.

The spinning pyramid using Cavity Structural Effect (CSE) energy was reproduced
using a pyramid made from drinking straws (http://genius.toucansurf.com/pyramid experiment.jpg )

The movement of the pyramid was so sensitive that the lightest movement in the
room made it move. Pointing hands at it and willing energy to move the pyramid
had no effect at all. It is not the best assembled pyramid but a good attempt :)

A material from insects called Chitin {pronounced kai-tin} has some extraordinary claims laid
upon it. A man called Viktor S. Grebennikov supposedly made a levitating board
incorporating this material. Further information is put forward in this
youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChsZUwqTeE).

I have an inner barometer that swings between fact and fiction. It appears to be leaning
towards fiction at the moment.

Ghislain

researcher
01-08-2010, 04:51 PM
HEY LEO!! Glad to see your back. Even more glad to see these processes your disscussing. I'm going to PM you soon. I have some very juicy information to share with you about this and other processes.

Josh

LeoRetilus
01-08-2010, 07:43 PM
Looking into the links in your opening post L.R. it can be seen
here (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirlian_photography) that Kirlian Photography needs to be in contact
with the photographic plate. Whereas the pyramids in the photos here (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_oro7.htm)
are clearly not up against a photographic plate, but still the photo is labelled as
being Kirlian photography.

The spinning pyramid using Cavity Structural Effect (CSE) energy was reproduced
using a pyramid made from drinking straws (http://genius.toucansurf.com/pyramid experiment.jpg )

The movement of the pyramid was so sensitive that the lightest movement in the
room made it move. Pointing hands at it and willing energy to move the pyramid
had no effect at all. It is not the best assembled pyramid but a good attempt :)

A material from insects called Chitin {pronounced kai-tin} has some extraordinary claims laid
upon it. A man called Viktor S. Grebennikov supposedly made a levitating board
incorporating this material. Further information is put forward in this
youtube video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ChsZUwqTeE).

I have an inner barometer that swings between fact and fiction. It appears to be leaning
towards fiction at the moment.

Ghislain

Ok, fair enough, thanks for looking

But just to clarify, your right, true Kirlian photography has to be in contact with the plate, there is another type that supposedly photographs your aura and that particular technology is a sham(fake). But I mainly gave that link to illustrate the DNA helix shooting out of the pyramid, when I was explaining the geometric significance of the DNA helix. That pyramid didn't need a Kirlian photo of it, because if you look closely it has a Tesla coil inside the pyramid. Tesla coils mainly shoot fractal chaotic streamers out into space , but here a very particular form of order is given to the chaos. You cannot refute the multitudes of people and the thousands of hours of research that has been put into pyramid investigation. Likewise, my childhood hero Mr. Ed Leedskalin also a mason having only had a 6th grade education, beleived that all matter was made up of north and south pole magnets that "chased" each other around and also resembles a helix. Also when I first was researching Grebennikov, and realized the significance of chitin and in particular, the way some lifeforms build geometric nano-infracstructures, that gives them there overall properties, I was compelled to go back and revisit Leedskalin's work(chitin-coral), because there is a commonality here and thats one of temporal space-time distortion and antigravitation.
Please visit my youtube video here you will see that my work and research into nature's mysteries has culminated into avenues far beyond the reach of modern science or what we are told of it anyways is only one half to the puzzle.
My youtube video (Tesla Replication-Antigravity water) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_18E6lo3gN4)
I've mentioned Tesla before in some of my post as well, the work of Tesla gets us started on the energy side of the coin where alchemy is the matter side. Both energy and matter fill the universe, that which we can see and that which we cannot, but we can "know" mathematically that more exists than what we see, ans so scientists call it "dark", but it is not dark, it is super-luminal, in that it exists in the spectrum beyond humanly visible light, beyond the ultra-violet . This is where God fills the universe from, the realms that link this world to the higher realms of The Tree of Life.
In addition I have mentioned before that my great grand father was a 32 Degree Mason and that he and his brothers could do wonderous things,
an uncle of mine told me that a one point he had gone to one of their house and they had an anti-gravity platform in the garage that they had made. Whether they made it with insects wings or white powder iridium baked into clay or the White Stone itself, which is probably what it was and probably also what Ed Leedskalin used , that the University of Florida recovered from underneath the 9 ton gate at The Coral Castle when they were replacing the truck bearing, we have to realize something that flying saucers and anti-gravity have always gone hand in hand with alchemy and alchemists, we can see evidence in the Vimanika Shastra, in that the ancient Indians of India had Vimanas, that historically according to India culture had a type of animated mercury in a torus that was the propulsion system for the vehicles. So from that I gather sufficient evidence to suggest that the "ancient astronauts", were probably just ancient alchemists.
Also another interesting link to alchemy is that coral normally mates around the full moonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coral

Ghislain
01-09-2010, 11:39 AM
Hi L.R.

I think this is going somewhat off the subject of practical alchemy, but, ”in for a penny in for a
pound” so the saying goes ;)

It is difficult to understand exactly what your setup is doing without a circuit diagram.

Have you considered that with the fan on your gap you are feeding oxygen to the gap increasing the
burning effect? For rather than removing the hot ionized air from between the electrodes you are
fuelling it. Could the increased heat be increasing the resistance and hence reducing the amperage?
Perhaps put a temperature gauge on the ends of your poles.

To blow out any flame between your electrodes you may need jet of air... magnets as you mentioned
to draw out the arc could be helpful but would need to be electro and timed to coincide with the
natural quenching of your circuit, also an arc chute to direct the flame making it easier to extinguish.
The trouble with the jet of air is that you will bend your arc again making the gap wider...pulsing the
jet may be an option but due to the frequency needed may not be plausable.

A possible reason the paper does not ignite could be that the paper is resistive (in effect the same as
widening the gap) and thus increasing the voltage across the capacitor and decreasing the amperage
across the gap. Plus the material in the paper needs to heat up to release flammable gases this is
not happening as the spark, although intense, is short lived giving the paper time to cool.

I hope that was not complete gibberish :D

You mention the Vaimanika Shastra.

A study by aeronautical and mechanical engineering at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Institute_of_Science,_Bangalore) in 1974 concluded that the
aircrafts described in the text were "poor concoctions" and that the author showed complete lack of understanding of aeronautics".

Although I do wonder at the fins and wings of one of these machines (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/Vaimanika_Shastra_Shakuna_illustration.jpg/426px-Vaimanika_Shastra_Shakuna_illustration.jpg) given as an example.
They appear to be like the fans on Viktor S. Grebennikov’s machine.

The study goes on to say,”The authors remarked that the discussion of the principles of flight
in the text were largely perfunctory and incorrect, in some cases violating Newton's laws of motion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion)”.

IMO that’s exactly what one would want to do to move without resistance...violate Newtons laws of motion. :)

Some more interesting phenomena:

Fluorescent tubes in a tesla environment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrZqHQMNKtk )
field of tubes under overhead powerlines (http://vimeo.com/7293382)
Ozzi health fears...fearing the unknown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DumgUdJhzpo)
Tesla’s radiant energy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_PRN3Kop4&NR=1) Profound finishing statement :)

Ghislain

Edit: I love the way that water travels up to the electrode :)

horticult
01-09-2010, 11:55 AM
Heh, once upon a time I did a flying lifter.
Brown generator DIY is still in my car.

Chitin has a pretty characteristics, but I am skeptic about its antigravity. Maybe some microstructures in tectrices can do some special aerodynamics, but powdered beetles in shoes... maybe Mercury/Hermes used it... :D:D:D

http://www.mysticmedusa.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/hermes.jpg

Ghislain
01-09-2010, 12:11 PM
I wonder what would be the effect of surrounding
the gap with a partial vacuum?

Ghislain

LeoRetilus
01-09-2010, 12:41 PM
I don't mean to offend but I'm an electrical engineer and I know exactly what is going on with the circuit and I can tell you... you are wrong about everything. This is not classical Electro-Mechanics we are dealing with here. I've seen every video related to Tesla on youtube , and read many books on Tesla and am in posession of his Colorado Spring notes.

The circuits are open ended, that's to say they are not complete circuits in any sense of the word! I didn't believe it would work either till I saw a build for myself and then replicated it to study it. Then I read Secrets Of Cold War Technology Project HAARP and Beyond by Jerry Vasilitos, and realized I had to go back to James Clerk Maxwell to understand what is going on , there is really nothing to argue about here, you just need to do more research, they don't teach this stuff in schools because they would have to re-write all the text books, but the technology is very much real and very much in use today, mostly by the military, and I can affirm that because I held a Secret Clearance in the US Navy.

I don't want to get too far off topic here either, but if your interested look for a video on youtube called longitudinal electricity and another called transverse and longitudinal waves both will be older videos from Borderland Sciences Foundation, a man by the name of Eric Dollard is the lead engineer and speaks at the San Fransisco Tesla Convention every year. Basically they show experimentally that Maxwell who was a mathematician, predicted the existence of two types of waves, transverse and longitudinal, essentially transverse waves correspond to classic em , that is, current and potential flow the way you know them to, in a typical sinusidual fashion and obey Ohm's Law and require a complete circuit because the electron is being used to transfer charge. Longitudinal waves on the other hand induce gravity waves, (study T. Townsend Brown,) the waves propagate at right angles and impinge upon metals and cause electrons to physically fly off the metals instead of just exchanging energy, the effect that is produced is more like static electricity, but not really , but can be corrected in frequency and voltage and be put to use, that ignition transformer in my video there was only rated for 23ma, alone it only produces a very weak flame not a spark,that can be blown out very easy, and isn't really lighting the bulbs like you think it is, the capacitors are open ended, in that they are only wired on the bottom side the other side is left open so that energy flows in from the environment to charge the other side, so I am lighting the bulbs with radiant energy alone, latter on I short the two vertical bars directly across, but the bulb remains lit, and also submerge it in water and likewise the bulb remains lit, you will find no explanation for this in classical em as current will always take the path of least resistance and flow through the shorting bar and get hot thus collapsing the voltage ,and the bulb would go out , but this does not happen, instead the bar does nothing to the flow of energy and it remains cool, and in fact the more you increase the oscillations the cooler it will run, this is why its called Cold Electricity. It is the sparks and the sharp voltage spikes created on the em side of the circuit that ellicits the radiant event on the open ended side of the capacitors and broadcasts this energy through the rods at a vector perpendicular to them.
You can hold these conductors in which radiant energy is flowing in your hands and nothing happens once you grab and hold them, you will feel what is best described as a fuzzy catapillar squirming in your hands and you can hear a buzzing sound and if you turn off the lights you will see a faint ultra-violet glow coming from inside your skin, it is very therapeutic. Tesla, Moray and Priorie all built therapeutic devices utilizing radiant energy to heal /treat cancer.
Take a look at some other builds of this same device also on youtube under the "Hairpin circuit",(Karl Palsness) I don't call it that out of respect for Tesla who also didn't call it that.

memphis_mizraim
01-09-2010, 01:01 PM
This is fascinating stuff and I am sure many will be very interested in it.. Thanks again Redlion

Ghislain
01-09-2010, 01:22 PM
I also do not mean to offend L.R.

I take it you were trying to illiminate the hot ions from the gap but it appears the light between the gap brightens as you direct the fan towards it.

You state that you are and electrical engineer but the go on to refer to your capacitor as, I think, 2000pF instead of 2nF

When you refer to your transformer as rated as 23ma what is that? should that read mA?

The gap becomes closed circuit because of the "weak flame" if you only bend this you are still closed circuit and thus you have a short. No?

Could you post a circuit diagram I would be very interested in seeing it.

Also, have you started you experiment with the gap closed and do you get the same result?

What were you reading on the DVM and in which part of the circuit?

Ghislain

horticult
01-09-2010, 01:36 PM
Hello LeoRetilus,
I am not sure if I get that process right. Short Re will be enough.

So, in a Quartz Geode /hollow mineral ball with crystals inside/ through a hole, which it has, is put inside some mix /is this powder or liquid??/ and then 2 electrodes with 3A for some time?

LeoRetilus
01-09-2010, 01:41 PM
You state that you are and electrical engineer but the go on to refer to your capacitor as, I think, 2000pF instead of 2nF

Ghislain

No, I do mean pF, pico farads not nano farads(nF), pico being much smaller than nano, -they discharge quicker.
(Hey buddy they are labled 2000pF, does that make the engineer that designed them also not an electrical engineer? I likewise designed my own using the equation for calculating capacitance and worked backwards to figure surface area, and dielectric constant to find an appropriate material,- fiberglass whose K is about 5.2)

Just look at this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDWF50fUoYY he explains what you want to know more directly I guess,at the end he shows the two stout bars circuit out of the book, my video was meant to illustrate all the things he was missing. And meant for those already in the know regarding this technology.
Take care

Ghislain
01-09-2010, 04:02 PM
Hi L.R.

Thanks for the video link, but if you could give me the answers to the other
questions I would be most grateful.

I wasn't aware that there were others here that were already conversant
with this technology

1 picofarad = 1/1000 nanofarad they are not different because you call them a diffent name
pico do not discharge faster than nano just because of the name...it depends on the number.

I am sorry if I am not able to understand your posts perhaps it is all above me.

Ghislain

LeoRetilus
01-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Hi L.R.

Thanks for the video link, but if you could give me the answers to the other
questions I would be most grateful.

I wasn't aware that there were others here that were already conversant
with this technology

1 picofarad = 1/1000 nanofarad they are not different because you call them a diffent name
pico do not discharge faster than nano just because of the name...it depends on the number.

I am sorry if I am not able to understand your posts perhaps it is all above me.

Ghislain

I don't think it's above you, your a smart guy , part of the misunderstanding probably comes from the fact that electricity is used differently and symbols and schematics are drawn differently from the US to Europe. For instance we use 60HZ here where in Europe you use 50HZ, we use 110V for most household consumer electrical apparatus where in Europe you use 220V. A farad is a measure of capacitance as you know and a smaller capacitor(2000pF) will discharge faster than a 10nF capacitor simply because it holds less charge. But yes 2000pF =2nF but we don't label it that way here(2nF) because if it was 200pF it would then be .2nF and we keep significant digits to the left side of the decimal point , likewise we keep numbers under 1000 or four significant digits, so I wouldn't write 20000pF I would write it 20nF, that just basic engineering sign notation used in the US. In the fishing industry we use a lot of machines that come from Europe, chiefly BAADER machines , they automatically gut and fillet fish. BAADER is a german company and I had a hard time following their schematics at first because they wire control circuits for instance differently than we do here, this all stems from the fact that we have different governing bodies that dictate what is safe and what is not, the Underwriters Laboratory here in the US for instance. We've gone too far off on a rant here now, so I will try to answer your questions in PM, it seems you are genuinely interested.:)

LeoRetilus
01-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Hello LeoRetilus,
I am not sure if I get that process right. Short Re will be enough.

So, in a Quartz Geode /hollow mineral ball with crystals inside/ through a hole, which it has, is put inside some mix /is this powder or liquid??/ and then 2 electrodes with 3A for some time?

Yes all the ingredients are powdered then mixed and put in dry, no liquid . Right, 3 amps @ 48 VDC

LeoRetilus
01-09-2010, 08:35 PM
This is fascinating stuff and I am sure many will be very interested in it.. Thanks again Redlion

Your welcome memphis and thank you for listening

solomon levi
01-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Greetings Leo,

It seemed on the web site there was some confusion about lead as in the metal
and lead as in "lead a horse to water" electrodes. Some mention of copper was there.
Could you clarify, are the electrodes made of lead metal only attached to copper wires?

Thanks for your additional notes on this process.
Very much appreciated.

sol

LeoRetilus
01-11-2010, 07:28 PM
Greetings Leo,

Could you clarify, are the electrodes made of lead metal only attached to copper wires?

Thanks for your additional notes on this process.
Very much appreciated.

sol

Correct the electrodes that will be in contact with the media inside the geode will be of lead, the metal, however the leads(wires that connect the electrodes to the power supply/battery) will be of copper wire, #12AWG and preferably that of the DC fine stranded variety, like automotive wiring.

solomon levi
01-11-2010, 07:33 PM
Thank you. :)

solomon levi
01-11-2010, 07:39 PM
Oh, another question.
It was mentioned 1 oz mercury could be used in place of cinnabar.
Any objections? Have you tried both?

I have a couple pounds of mercury but no cinnabar.
If any objections to mercury, can i make my own cinnabar or
does it need to be mineral from the mine?

Thanks in advance. :)

LeoRetilus
01-11-2010, 07:46 PM
Oh, another question.
It was mentioned 1 oz mercury could be used in place of cinnabar.
Any objections? Have you tried both?

I have a couple pounds of mercury but no cinnabar.
If any objections to mercury, can i make my own cinnabar or
does it need to be mineral from the mine?

Thanks in advance. :)

I saw that to , no I haven't tried mercury. I have my reservations that stem from what I know alchemically about industrially refined mercury, that it is deprived of the fire that is life. However if you were to re-animate your mercury by some of the processes we have been discussing lately and then made an artificial cinnabar, as I believe other adepts have done, then you will have successfully re-seeded the mercury IMHO. But , hey I maybe wrong, maybe the crystalline energy of the geode will give the life.

LeoRetilus
01-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Oh I forgot to include , one other problem that I have fundamentally with using mercury, the liquid metal, in this process is that it will conduct current too quickly and not allow the powdered silver to do the conducting thus it will draw too much current and fume up and out, and if you have sealed the geode like I have, this excessive gassing will cause the geode to explode, this can be very dangerous.:eek:

blackwavy
02-01-2010, 03:55 AM
I ran across this one sometime ago along with other recipes.

blackwavy
02-03-2010, 06:31 AM
I knew about that one for a long time. Its such a long process plus, the cinnabar is way to costly. I hope it goes well.

researcher
02-03-2010, 05:35 PM
Hey Leo. Do you think electrodes like these will work? One among them is lead.

http://i768.photobucket.com/albums/xx328/josh22_011/LC15611.jpg

LeoRetilus
02-03-2010, 07:17 PM
Um well, those are pretty flat and rectangular.

I had taken a hammer drill, masonary roto-hammer with about a half-inch bit and drilled two holes into the geode, and got electrodes that were the same size around, so that they kinda seal themselves up as they fit pretty tight. I put mine in through the bottom and then turned the geode around and drilled another hole in what will be the top to pour the powder through. So obviously if you don't get a tight fit on those electrodes your powders will fall out.

If you use those you will need some good size openings and then will need to seal around them, you could use clay to seal , that will mean you have that much less geode where the powder is sitting. then you will have to maybe drill and tap the ends of them to terminate your wiring. I'll post pictures of my setup a little later.

Ausart
02-04-2010, 01:11 AM
First of all, Hello

This is my first post and I know a introduction is off topic there, but I guess It doesn't matter that much.

I have tryed this experemient some time ago, but I couldn't get the current running, not enough silver I guess. So I am going to try it again.

But first some questions, I have mineral cinnabar and is hard as hell to make a powder out of it, did you buy it powdered? if you did, is any international seller you could refer me to?

And, In what form did the gold end? powdered, plated?

About Tesla, I'm happy to see there is a growing tendence to replicate his magic, I miself would dedicate my life to research of supressed tecnology if I could, who knows, maybe with the aid of alchemy.. :rolleyes:

I started in this world as you, I think; reading D.Hudson Lectures and the info about m-state materials all over the net... later tried to replicate Joe Champion's Phonon resonance, but I only got Iron out of aluminiun, hundreds and hudreds grams of fresh radioactive iron, although interesting, not economically viable.

And now, here I am, putrifing GW to make the stone the classic way.

By the way, have you ever thought of arranging a special capacitor so that the radiant energy goes into the content of a retort? i.e Aluminium foil over the external surface of the retort, hi voltage coming from down and a spark gap in the upper extreme, so that the charge acummulates in the spherical surface an then jumps trough the spark gap, producing concentrical scalar waves into the substance inside (and outside, of course). the next gen of electro-alchemy jua,ja,ja :D Just thoughts...

And a final note, when working with aluminium, it was self-evident that there was "something in the air" producing the transmutations, no air no transmutation, thats why in welding argon gas is used, they say its to prevent oxidation, but man I know that there are more interesing things than "oxides" in the peacock's tail that forms in the metals heated in air.
Copper also turns into iron, easiest way: pick a gas torch and heat to red hot a copper tube, if you look carefully, when it is cooling there is a point in wich all colours can be seen rapidly envolving, and with some skill and care it is possible to "fix" a very thin surface of the desired color. Anyway afted repeating the cilcle of heating-cooling several times, a brown surface of iron oxide is formed thath can be separated by hammering or with a paper. Probably, with very strict control of temperature (Like Joe's) it's possible to make other elements than iron.

Well that's all for now. It's great to see an alchemist community of such quality, thank you all for the shared info, and good luck in your Opus.

Ausart.

LeoRetilus
02-04-2010, 11:33 AM
First of all, Hello

I have tryed this experemient some time ago, but I couldn't get the current running, not enough silver I guess. So I am going to try it again.

Try filing it directly from the bar with a small mill file:
(The smaller the particle size the more surface area)
http://xs.to/image-437E_4B6AAB2B.jpg

http://xs.to/image-23DB_4B6AAB2B.jpg

But first some questions, I have mineral cinnabar and is hard a
hell to make a powder out of it, did you buy it powdered? if you did, is any international seller you could refer me to?

I buy it powdered @.19 cents a metric gram. I'll PM you the supplier, I get it from China
http://xs.to/image-1FA4_4B6AAB2B.jpg

And, In what form did the gold end? powdered, plated?

The gold grows into crystals, I'm not posting any more pictures of gold I don't want this site to get shut down.

I started in this world as you, I think; reading D.Hudson Lectures and the info about m-state materials all over the net... later tried to replicate Joe Champion's Phonon resonance, but I only got Iron out of aluminiun, hundreds and hudreds grams of fresh radioactive iron, although interesting, not economically viable.

Did you heat at the resonance temperature of aluminum?

By the way, have you ever thought of arranging a special capacitor so that the radiant energy goes into the content of a retort? i.e Aluminium foil over the external surface of the retort, hi voltage coming from down and a spark gap in the upper extreme, so that the charge acummulates in the spherical surface an then jumps trough the spark gap, producing concentrical scalar waves into the substance inside (and outside, of course). the next gen of electro-alchemy jua,ja,ja :D Just thoughts...

I've tried many experiments with radiant energy on metals, yes one was with aluminum foil and bombarding it with radiant energy + microwaves to knock off neutrons into my atomic soup. Since I've built my own capacitors in the past with various dielectric materials, I think next up for me is to build some utilizing the white stone as the dielectric. Then rebuilding my Tesla replication with it, who knows maybe I'll be able to talk to God. :D Or at least see how the longitudinal field changes the stone.

Heres a picture of the sulfur I buy it as a fine powder as well pharmaceutical grade:

http://xs.to/image-6E5E_4B6AAB2B.jpg

Heres a picture of my electrodes:

http://xs.to/image-D4C8_4B6AB2EC.jpg

http://xs.to/image-ADF2_4B6AB2EC.jpg

Ausart
02-04-2010, 02:09 PM
Did you heat at the resonance temperature of aluminum?

No, I couldn't mantain the temperature in the needed range around 309Cº
But anyway I think his theory of phonon resonance isn't working;

If he was correct, I would have to cool the aluminium to get iron out of it, and copper should become iron near room temperature. I dedicated some great reflexion to the matter, and concluded that there is some kind of temperature dependant equilibrium reaction of the metal with gaseous compounds created in situ. i.e: I found out that sulfur trioxide produces in the silver the very same coloration of the yeast process. Also there was some japanese researcher that reacted "activated" oxigen to produce these transmutations Na->K C->Fe.

And finally a point about the piramid in the kirlian photo:

The tesla coil isn't inside the piramid, that was what I thought the first time I saw it, but after doing some experiments with a friend of mine, in wich one would stay with eyes closed while the other moved the copper piramid so that the first didn't know where it was, an then he would point with his finger where did the pyramid's imaginary plane end, only feeling his arm. And near always it was correct.

The feeling is alike of that of having half body inside water and the othes half outside. Neverless, We found thath the imaginary plane extended far away from the phisical piramid, so the clear part of the pyramid is as energetic as the double helix, and the material piramid is settled over the coil.

abdo
02-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Hi L.R.

Ghislain

I believe 3Amp/minute he is pointing to use batteries of 45 Amp/Hour. Examine the label on the battery.
(3 Amp/Min X 60 Minutes/Hour) / 4 batteries = 45 Amp/Hour buttery

LeoRetilus
02-04-2010, 09:33 PM
As Ausart pointed out above the charge delivering capacity of the battery as well as what we might limit the current to with a rheostat, choke resistor(3 Amps) will be irrevelavant unless we can get enough silver finely enough disseminated throughout our powder to conduct at all from one battery/power supply pole to the other. If there is no path for conduction there is no current draw, thus no work is performed. Now raising the voltage past the ionization potential ( breakdown voltage) of the other materials will turn them into conductors as well, but might burn them in the process.

I think for my next trick I will take a magnatron out of a microwave oven and fit it on top of the geode as well, and maybe use the electrodes as wave guides.

Another variation I had in mind was to build a round pressure vessel into which the geode outside circumference will fit tightly into and then experiment with different gases pressurizing the interior. We know that quartz exhibits a piezoelectric effect on its own when stressed with pressure. This is nature's rocks own electricity that you can see at night in areas where earthquakes have happened recently.

Ghislain
02-05-2010, 06:54 AM
Now raising the voltage past the ionization potential ( breakdown voltage) of the other materials will turn them into conductors as well, but might burn them in the process

http://forum.alchemyforums.com/picture.php?albumid=25&pictureid=115

Would that circuit stop this happening Leo...

Choses a zener diode with the breakdown voltage required and use the breakdown
voltage as the supply to a coil on a relay. As the Geode material starts to conduct
and run away the voltage across the zener reduces and the relay opens.

Maybe \o/ ?

My electronics is a little rusty

Ghislain

Edit: Not sure if the variable resistor is needed?

LeoRetilus
02-05-2010, 09:27 AM
Yeah, the zener diode powering negative/neutral side of the single pole double throw relay operating coil there would work to open the circuit but how would it close again after the voltage rebuilds..... and maybe you'd throw in a timer circuit to keep that relay from short-cycling otherwise it might just sit there and buzz at the threshold till the coil burns up otherwise maybe use a solid state relay to get away from using an off delay timer.

But your right not much use for the variable resistor/potentiometer/rheostat if you are taking the HV approach.

Ghislain
02-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Yeah, the zener diode powering negative/neutral side of the single pole double throw relay operating coil there would work to open the circuit but how would it close again after the voltage rebuilds

correct me if I am wrong Leo but once the relay opens the zener is still connected
to the supply via the coil so it would break down once more closing the relay.

The relay would just reverberate would it not. I have no idea what effect this
would have on the voltage across the Geode though...it would probably appear as
as a voltage reduction as with Pulse Width Modulation.

I'm lost now :)

Ghislain

abdo
02-05-2010, 11:32 PM
You will need

10 oz. powdered Cinnabar
1 quartz geode
4 12 volt car batteries
2 lead electrodes

Drill three small holes in the geode, one on top to drop all the ingredients into through, and two near the bottom for the lead electrodes.

The fumes will be deadly, build or buy a fume hood or do it outside with good ventilation, and don't let anyone see it. It works best if nobody else is around.

If you PM me I can tell you where to get all these materials cheaply and where no questions we be asked and paper trail kept to a minimum.

1. What is the suitable size of geode stone?
2. How you can tell, if there is a one or more compartments inside the Jude stone?
3. How you take the gold out of the stone?
4. Can I use a cut halves geode then seal it with clay?
5. The owner of this recipe asks not to be greedy and increase the quantity, other wise you will get a radiated gold. Have you tried that?
6. Do we have to mix the ingredients too much to be united, before we apply the current?
7. How you close the top hole, is it with cupper screw.
8. What will happen if I put gold instead of silver, would I get a stone ready for transmutation?

LeoRetilus
02-05-2010, 11:42 PM
correct me if I am wrong Leo but once the relay opens the zener is still connected
to the supply via the coil so it would break down once more closing the relay.

The relay would just reverberate would it not. I have no idea what effect this
would have on the voltage across the Geode though...it would probably appear as
as a voltage reduction as with Pulse Width Modulation.

I'm lost now :)

Ghislain

All I was stating was that an inductive coil such as that on the relay you were suggesting would probably not last very long by cycling so much, such relays are only good for about 1,000-10,000 cycles(on-off/energize-deenergize) And usually burn up very quickly if they do not stay either on or off for at least a few seconds. But using a soild state relay that requires a voltage signal rather than any appreciable amount of current to close its contacts would be more ideal for such an application.

PWM is another approach I've contemplated with using on this geode process to increase yields. And I've built a toriod transformer based on Bob Boyces design (PWM3G) to mix three different adjustable harmonics and combine them into one common output(DC). The three different harmonics are produced by three different 555 timer circuits adjustable in frequency and pulse duration with two minature pots per channel. If you'd go to that Chapter 5.pdf (http://free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapter5.pdf)I sent you it shows a schematic with the toriod. You can even buy the board already manufatured from the hydrogen garage website (http://stores.homestead.com/hydrogengarage/-strse-PWM-cln-PWM3G/Categories.bok), but you still have to wind your own toriod which is quite painstaking and tedious. This design will ellict radiant energy from the aether and Bob even managed to get it so well tuned a vortex storm started over his workshop and shot a lightning bolt right down on his toriod and blew his lab up .The same thing happened to me but with a design of my own and my right hand was chared pretty bad from that arc flash. I'll post pictures of that but I must warn its pretty grusome, but healed pretty quickly because of all the M3 I was taking.

LeoRetilus
02-06-2010, 12:04 AM
1. What is the suitable size of geode stone?
2. How you can tell, if there is a one or more compartments inside the Jude stone?
3. How you take the gold out of the stone?
4. Can I use a cut halves geode then seal it with clay?
5. The owner of this recipe asks not to be greedy and increase the quantity, other wise you will get a radiated gold. Have you tried that?
6. Do we have to mix the ingredients too much to be united, before we apply the current?
7. How you close the top hole, is it with cupper screw.
8. What will happen if I put gold instead of silver, would I get a stone ready for transmutation?

1. From my experience at least 6-8 inches in diameter but will be impossible to tell how big the cavity inside is until you start drilling or cut it open.
2. Once again... impossible to tell just by looking at it...start drilling
3. It all falls out pretty easily through a half inch hole in the top ..you just open it back up and turn the geode over and tap the bottom...hear again a boroscope helps emensly for looking inside the geode.
4. I would not care to speculate on this one...maybe... maybe not, but in my opinion if you go hacking at it, that will ruin the lines of force(continuity) of the crystalline geode. Thats why I prefer holes.
5. No I haven't , I think he was refering to making too much at one time, i.e. filling it to full thus producing to much heat, and ending up with a fission/fusion reaction beyond your contol or beyond what could be easily dissapated by airflow alone.
6. You must mix well, yes
7. I use clay
8. I don't know haven't tried that, but it you have enough gold to play with in this way why bother making it, besides silver is the best conductor of all metals, for more reasons than one, I'm not just talking about for conducting electricity either.

LeoRetilus
02-06-2010, 12:39 AM
When mixing and grinding fine particulates such as these one must ensure that one has good ventilation, very fine powders have a tendency to explode when they go airborne particularly if there is any static electricity in the air.

Also don't grind these powders together , you might make gunpowder, please grind them seperately and mix them thoroughly but briefly and quickly add it to your geode and be well away when you enegize/connect your power supply/batteries.

Maybe even wetting the mixture down with some acetic acid/vinegar will improve conduction/current draw , and help with the explosion risk, and maybe even improve yield. If you look at the cleansing mercury thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=1087&highlight=cleansing+mercury), and cinnabar is the chief ore of mercury(vulgar). Which in particular have a look at this document:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7537110/ICCF9metallic-Transmutations-by-Acetic-Acid you will see that gold grows out of mercury on its own when its seed is present or activated as was in the case of this electrical switch grade mercury they were precuring cheaply. I will apply this to the geode process and verify this very soon!

LeoRetilus
02-06-2010, 12:57 AM
Here is the PDF described in that scribd document(the actual work):

http://www.scribd.com/doc/7537110/ICCF9metallic-Transmutations-by-Acetic-Acid

And here is another that makes a case for a new model of the atom/periodic table based upon alchemical processes/transmutations...I guess someone beat me to it.

http://www.lowenergytransmutations.org/documents/ICCF-10%20Neutrons%20Polyneutrons,%20Composition%20of%2 0Polyneutrons_%20.pdf

horticult
02-06-2010, 03:26 PM
I would bet that any suitable vessel with crystals from geode and powder will work.

abdo
02-06-2010, 04:15 PM
8. I don't know haven't tried that, but it you have enough gold to play with in this way why bother making it either.

Hi Leo,
I want to beat you. You can produce stone in two hours; I want to produce it in 25 minutes!

alfr
02-06-2010, 08:48 PM
1. From my experience at least 6-8 inches in diameter but will be impossible to tell how big the cavity inside is until you start drilling or cut it open.
2. Once again... impossible to tell just by looking at it...start drilling
3. It all falls out pretty easily through a half inch hole in the top ..you just open it back up and turn the geode over and tap the bottom...hear again a boroscope helps emensly for looking inside the geode.
4. I would not care to speculate on this one...maybe... maybe not, but in my opinion if you go hacking at it, that will ruin the lines of force(continuity) of the crystalline geode. Thats why I prefer holes.
5. No I haven't , I think he was refering to making too much at one time, i.e. filling it to full thus producing to much heat, and ending up with a fission/fusion reaction beyond your contol or beyond what could be easily dissapated by airflow alone.
6. You must mix well, yes
7. I use clay
8. I don't know haven't tried that, but it you have enough gold to play with in this way why bother making it, besides silver is the best conductor of all metals, for more reasons than one, I'm not just talking about for conducting electricity either.
Hi
Leo my most sincere congratulations for your success in laboratory experiments and thank you to all the photos you've posted, But please can you put more photos of all the other stages step by step in the preparation of the geode, and especially the pictures of powder / transmutation of end resul
(sorry for my bad englsh)
thanks

LeoRetilus
02-06-2010, 09:01 PM
I would bet that any suitable vessel with crystals from geode and powder will work.

Maybe, I got some loose quartz crystal slabs. We should try, with safety in mind

LeoRetilus
02-06-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi Leo,
I want to beat you. You can produce stone in two hours; I want to produce it in 25 minutes!

If you are refering to this process, number one this does not produce the philosophers stone, only gold. But I believe the energies of the quartz crystal (geometrically structured silicon-dioxide) are similar. Number two I've already done it , so how can you beat me? ;)
But I love your attitude, that's the right mindset to have, that's why I put my work out there, so that someone can improve upon it, that is how evolution of thought and advances proceed. :)

Andro
02-06-2010, 09:14 PM
But I believe the energies of the quartz crystal (geometrically structured silicon-dioxide) are similar.

Speaking of silicon-dioxide, check out the news about Liquid Glass (http://www.physorg.com/news184310039.html).

Number two I've already done it

That's really funny, because I just recently updated my 'One' thread with some info about the Matter going for Number Two (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?p=6974#post6974).

If you've already done Number Two, then you've already cast off your feces and are ready for the next step :)

Sorry about the extreme off-topic, but it was too funny not to mention :)

researcher
02-06-2010, 10:43 PM
Using clay in a good idea. I'm curious Leo, What was your reason for sealing the geode? Knock down fumes?

I was also wanted to know, with your electrical know how, do you think a battery charger could be used? I found one that delivers 48 volts at 3 amps.

So far I'm only finding flat electrodes. I was thinking perhaps I could cut one in half so its less flat or something along those lines.

abdo
02-06-2010, 10:45 PM
Number two I've already done it , so how can you beat me? ;)
But I love your attitude, that's the right mindset to have, that's why I put my work out there, so that someone can improve upon it, that is how evolution of thought and advances proceed. :)

Hi Leo,
When I get the required material, I am going to follow the original recipe in lighted by your advices, once I succeed getting the gold, I will apply the same method but using gold rather than silver. My theory is simple; if we can upgrade silver to gold, then with the same method (I hope) we can upgrade gold to a ph stone. If we succeed in that, we can multiply it many times.
After all it is the knowledge and perfecting things pushing me to think like that, rather than the greedy desire which can be satisfied by using more than one geode stone at same time.
Abdo

LeoRetilus
02-06-2010, 11:14 PM
Using clay in a good idea. I'm curious Leo, What was your reason for sealing the geode? Knock down fumes?

I was also wanted to know, with your electrical know how, do you think a battery charger could be used? I found one that delivers 48 volts at 3 amps.

So far I'm only finding flat electrodes. I was thinking perhaps I could cut one in half so its less flat or something along those lines.

Primarily to capture the spirit or vapor released from the cinnabar and circulate it internally, it will be in part, The Philosophical Mercury. It will be what grows into gold, just like in that mercury transmutation by acetic acid paper described. You can get the same thing by animating mercury with salts from plant materials and even native gold found in the wild, (such as described here: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?p=3407&highlight=grind+gold+salt#post3407) and other brittle crystalline metals such as stibinite and bismuth and washing under water like the Lunar Phase of Red Lion path describes here http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=1234&highlight=grind+gold+salt, but once you melt a metal its spirit is lost, vaporized, back to the air. Or in the case of a dry path of fire, transfered to the scoria.

So what we can begin to see then from the two links I provided above is that when a metal, brittle or not forms in the wild or nature its crystalline lattice binds up the philosophical mercury from the air and is released or destroyed by melting, that's why you won't find it in a casted metal, but by crushing and grinding an ore procured from nature with mercury the spirit is transfered from the crystalline lattice to the mercury and the mercury absorbs it and becomes animated by it. And when you roast a metal to obtain its oxide, by virtue of its reaction with the air it re-combines with the philosophic mercury in the air to become oxidised upon which it can be recrystallized, and the spirit again obtained, this may well be the greatest secret of all of alchemy and why there exists all the mineral paths especially the acetate paths which are very useful for re-crystallization of the oxides.

A battery charger like the one you mentioned should work fine.

Didn't I send you an email with all the supplies? There was a link in it to the alchemycastings company in Ontario..

researcher
02-07-2010, 06:56 PM
Yes, I e-mailed them asking about the anodes but haven't got a response yet. I'm thinking it may not have gone through so I sent in a request again. In the meantime I'm looking to other sources.

researcher
02-07-2010, 08:11 PM
Using crystal slabs in the mixture is an interesting idea. Here's another.

I've known of this process for a looong time and seriously researched it a few years back. One source claimed that this process has been around for a very long time in one form or another. The main difference was that electricity is now used but before they would just heat the geode. He didn't give any further details. Don't know if he was right or not. What if we only need to heat and maintain a certain temperature? Something to think about.

LeoRetilus
02-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Correct after all heat is a form of energy as well albeit a crude one, but here's another thing to consider,.... I mentioned the piezoelectric effect exhibited by quartz crystals.
I just had this revelation....when veins of quartz form/crystallize underground eventually the earth as it shifts will start to put pressure on the quartz and maybe it is at this point that the gold forms. This piezo-electricity is more closely related to radiant energy exemplified by Tesla. That is how those capacitors in my build generate the radiant energy as I understand it, because since the dielectric is basically a stone/crystal and by disturbing/imbalancing the local environment this sends pressure waves/ gravity waves or longitudinal waves reverberating through the dielectric causing it to build up charge on the plates. That's it.....brillant!

So I should wrap aluminum foil around the geode with a gap in the middle to create two charge plates and the use the geode as a capacitor. Look out Moses here we come.

garvolt2002
02-07-2010, 11:49 PM
Hi
Leo my most sincere congratulations for your success in laboratory experiments and thank you to all the photos you've posted, But please can you put more photos of all the other stages step by step in the preparation of the geode, and especially the pictures of powder / transmutation of end resul
(sorry for my bad englsh)
thanks
Leo can you post a picture of the assembled unit. This is very interesting work. Can the Geode be used over and over for multiple operations.

garvolt2002
02-13-2010, 12:32 PM
Please post a picture of this setup I am very interested in this method.
Thanks

LeoRetilus
04-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Hi L.R.

I think this is going somewhat off the subject of practical alchemy, but, ”in for a penny in for a
pound” so the saying goes ;)

It is difficult to understand exactly what your setup is doing without a circuit diagram.

Have you considered that with the fan on your gap you are feeding oxygen to the gap increasing the
burning effect? For rather than removing the hot ionized air from between the electrodes you are
fuelling it. Could the increased heat be increasing the resistance and hence reducing the amperage?
Perhaps put a temperature gauge on the ends of your poles.

To blow out any flame between your electrodes you may need jet of air... magnets as you mentioned
to draw out the arc could be helpful but would need to be electro and timed to coincide with the
natural quenching of your circuit, also an arc chute to direct the flame making it easier to extinguish.
The trouble with the jet of air is that you will bend your arc again making the gap wider...pulsing the
jet may be an option but due to the frequency needed may not be plausable.

A possible reason the paper does not ignite could be that the paper is resistive (in effect the same as
widening the gap) and thus increasing the voltage across the capacitor and decreasing the amperage
across the gap. Plus the material in the paper needs to heat up to release flammable gases this is
not happening as the spark, although intense, is short lived giving the paper time to cool.

I hope that was not complete gibberish :D

You mention the Vaimanika Shastra.

A study by aeronautical and mechanical engineering at the Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indian_Institute_of_Science,_Bangalore) in 1974 concluded that the
aircrafts described in the text were "poor concoctions" and that the author showed complete lack of understanding of aeronautics".

Although I do wonder at the fins and wings of one of these machines (http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/8/84/Vaimanika_Shastra_Shakuna_illustration.jpg/426px-Vaimanika_Shastra_Shakuna_illustration.jpg) given as an example.
They appear to be like the fans on Viktor S. Grebennikov’s machine.

The study goes on to say,”The authors remarked that the discussion of the principles of flight
in the text were largely perfunctory and incorrect, in some cases violating Newton's laws of motion (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newton%27s_laws_of_motion)”.

IMO that’s exactly what one would want to do to move without resistance...violate Newtons laws of motion. :)

Some more interesting phenomena:

Fluorescent tubes in a tesla environment (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrZqHQMNKtk )
field of tubes under overhead powerlines (http://vimeo.com/7293382)
Ozzi health fears...fearing the unknown (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DumgUdJhzpo)
Tesla’s radiant energy (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_PRN3Kop4&NR=1) Profound finishing statement :)

Ghislain

Edit: I love the way that water travels up to the electrode :)

Ah I finally found that youtube video again where the guy is talking about the Vymaanika Shaastra and the rotating mercury and the Nazi Bell experiments.

Its here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJJ-4lnwrck

Also I have managed to "animate" a mercury and get it to spin by applying a rotating magnetic field, now all I need to do is to tig up a stainless torus and see if it floats.

Dustovshio
04-07-2010, 10:55 PM
LR, thanks for answering question about cinnabar source. I have been looking for geodes and found the following sources:

http://www.riverbendlapidary.com/geodes/index.html - las choyas geodes
http://www.geodegallery.com/keokuk/uncracked.html - Has iowa geodes

I know the geode should be quartz, but the above sources state geode can "contain clear and light iron (orange colored) quartz linings, some may contain calcite and pyrite, and a small percentage may contain chalcedony linings, sphalerite, and barite inclusions." and also "May contain Amethyst crystals, Quartz Crystals and Banded Agate - Each one is a surprise!!!"

Is there a geode mined from a certain area that are primarily quartz?

Also, I understand the placement of the electrodes and the current flow will also influnce the outcome. If you placed the leads 180 degrees would that not be advantageous? And how far into the geode should they be inserted? do you want the lead electrodes to touch the material and not the copper wires?

Thanks for sharing this process

"Also, the quartz geode with LARGE crystals may be superior."
http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/gold.htm

-D

researcher
04-17-2010, 03:19 PM
Those are some nice geodes. I would think they would still work since all quartz contains some sort of impurity since it was formed in the earth. Different impurities give us different crystals, rose quartz, smokey mountain, citrine, amythest, and gold crystals grow from them, but this is of course just my opinion. Its tough finding whole unbroken geodes big enough. Cut ones are easier to find but may not work since the crystal spirit may be lost.

Based on what Leo has so generously shared in his previous posts, the leads are about 2 inches apart and IN the mixture and the current must conduct throughout the entire powder.

It might be interesting to see if this can be done with a geode thats been broken or cut.

LeoRetilus
04-18-2010, 02:19 AM
I accidentally broke mine after using it a few times, and it cracked open along the holes I had drilled into it, but the way it cracked it didn't break the continuity of any of the crystals or its structure, like sawing it in two would do, since it broke in two halves, they fit back together nicely, kinda broke apart like two pieces of a jigsaw puzzle if you get my drift. So it makes it easier to fill it and clean it out now which is good. Somewhere online I saw a company that sell the right kind of geodes , guarenteed to be hollow, they are from Mexico, and they will crack them open for you in much the same way, with a cast iron pipe cracker, so it more like breaks them open instead of saws them open like a diamond saw would, so when you put them back together you can't really even see where the crack is. And additionally if I had it to do all over again I would recommend the basalt geodes as the superior ones to use, especially those that contain some types of chalcedony.

researcher
04-18-2010, 10:36 AM
Thanks for sharing that information. When you speak of crystal lattice energy it reminds me of another thing. Your familiar with photon resonance, have you ever attempted the experiment which involves heating Ag in a pressurized environment which is suppose to step up the metallic crystal lattice energy to Au? I think it was Joe Champion who spoke of it.

vineet99
05-10-2010, 03:19 PM
the process: taken from:http://users.rcn.com/zap.dnai/gold.htm

You will need

10 oz. powdered Cinnabar
1 quartz geode
4 12 volt car batteries
2 lead electrodes

Hi Leo,

that is the very nice process,,,can you please tell me, in what form i will receive my gold? Will I have to do any further process to receive pure gold in my hand...I will be highly obliged if you can tell me this,,,
Thank you in advance

researcher
05-10-2010, 03:28 PM
In the original hand written recipe it says the gold will be in "button shapes" However I think someone said it forms as gold crystals do in the wild.

vineet99
05-10-2010, 04:35 PM
okk...button shaped ? 48 volts 3 amp current will produce heat,,,that might make mercury come out of the cinnabar,,and might congeal with silver and sulphur...

if gold will be found in crystal form,,,can you please tell me then how to separate gold from those crystals ?

researcher
05-11-2010, 02:02 PM
From what I understand the gold produced is pure. Even if it were to have some impurities in it, they would be very minor and not anything to worry about. No need to do any separations.

vineet99
05-11-2010, 02:50 PM
From what I understand the gold produced is pure. Even if it were to have some impurities in it, they would be very minor and not anything to worry about. No need to do any separations.

ohkk!! I will try that process, then see the outcome ... ... whatever happens ,, will discuss it here ...

Zlan
07-07-2010, 03:30 PM
Hi guys my name is Zlan,

I've tried the geode process and here is my report:

I have taken silver leaf instead of shavings and sublimed (synthethized ) cinnabar. The dealer said the differece was that natural cinnabar has bigger crystals than the sublimed one.

I rubbed the silver leaf and the sulfur together in a mortar and the silver got a golden color. After it stood for about 10 min it got greennish and later bluish/violet. Then I mixed the cinnabar with it.

I used 10 mm lead electrodes which were about 2 inches apart inside the geode.

I connected the copper leads with the switching power supply but nothing happened.

The 48 volts showed on the display but the current was 0.00 Amps.

What went wrong guys? Did the sublimed cinnabar not conduct well enough or did I ruin the silver by rubbing it together with sulfur?

Zlan

delphinny
08-04-2010, 04:04 AM
The problem with using silver leaf is that it oxidizes very easily,
its much like Silver powder in this respect. You'll want to buy some thin .999 fine silver sheet (20 gauge, about .812 mm http://www.saltlakemetals.com/SWCalcAg.htm )
and pop that in a high wattage grinder 200 watts and you need a steel blade on it with a steel bowl, like this ( http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-BCG100OB-Blade-Coffee-Grinder/dp/B00005USQS )

That will make you some nice silver shavings, guaranteed not to be oxidized and nonconductive. :)

I had problems when using silver powder vs. silver shavings/shot before.

Hope this helps!
Adam

Hi guys my name is Zlan,

I've tried the geode process and here is my report:

I have taken silver leaf instead of shavings and sublimed (synthethized ) cinnabar. The dealer said the differece was that natural cinnabar has bigger crystals than the sublimed one.

I rubbed the silver leaf and the sulfur together in a mortar and the silver got a golden color. After it stood for about 10 min it got greennish and later bluish/violet. Then I mixed the cinnabar with it.

I used 10 mm lead electrodes which were about 2 inches apart inside the geode.

I connected the copper leads with the switching power supply but nothing happened.

The 48 volts showed on the display but the current was 0.00 Amps.

What went wrong guys? Did the sublimed cinnabar not conduct well enough or did I ruin the silver by rubbing it together with sulfur?

Zlan

Zlan
08-09-2010, 09:48 AM
Thanks Delphinny,

finally someone gave me some explanation why it hasn't worked.

I'll try your suggestion.

BTW we know each other.:)

Zlan

delphinny
08-26-2010, 02:55 AM
Zlan I sent you a private message..

Adam

Thanks Delphinny,

finally someone gave me some explanation why it hasn't worked.

I'll try your suggestion.

BTW we know each other.:)

Zlan

Dustovshio
06-27-2011, 09:44 AM
hey guys i need advice how to drill.. what bit and machine.. last one didn't do the job. is there an easy way to notch a hole on the rim of an already cracked geode using a saw, file or dremel of some sort? thanks

asta
06-27-2011, 07:05 PM
Does any of these "gold making" stuff actually works? I've been reading since long time ago to mix yeast and silver, cinnabar and vinnegar, mercury and dew, mercury and acetic acid.. but no one proven to be a working transmutation.

amoodikh
06-30-2011, 01:48 PM
May be this will prove to you that mercury and acetic acid produced tiny needles of real gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twz90II_sLQ

hybrizzle
07-06-2011, 04:01 PM
Has anyone done this with success? Pictures?
i've been reading and i'd like to do a small work such as this one to gain funding to buy more equipment and continue on my journey.

any input would be appreciated (seeing as OP is banned)

thanks guys

Aleilius
07-08-2011, 02:54 AM
May be this will prove to you that mercury and acetic acid produced tiny needles of real gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twz90II_sLQ

I've been thinking of a variation on the mercury + acetic acid particular. I think this 'transmutation' has to do with the organic nature of the acid. All it takes for mercury to become gold is a single proton. Is that what we're seeing here? Are we seeing the loss of a single proton? I don't know. Obviously, this has to be the case, but I don't know how it's happening.

I know lead + acetic acid does not give any quantifiable amount of gold. This has to be a property of mercury alongside the organic acid.

I'm also very curious if this phenomena will still occur if the flask/vessel is shielded from all forms of external radiation. Is this related to solar activity? Neutrinos affecting the results?

I think we might be able to increase the yield of this particular IF we take into account torsion/vortex physics. Let's exploit this property. Use a plastic stirring rod with plastic paddles on the end (connect one end to a high RPM drill, or Dremel tool). Don't use a magnetic stirring bar for this (the magnetic flux field might cause unknowns, or impede the phenomena). This might be worth looking into.

There's a lot to think about, and it's quite curious to say the least.

Aleilius
07-08-2011, 02:57 AM
Has anyone done this with success? Pictures?
i've been reading and i'd like to do a small work such as this one to gain funding to buy more equipment and continue on my journey.

any input would be appreciated (seeing as OP is banned)

thanks guys

I don't know of any replications of this work. I wouldn't mind having LR back if he can be a good boy.

TUNGSTEN
07-10-2011, 03:27 AM
Hello, fellow of the Forum.

How can I see the youtube video of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twz90II_sLQ, because it says that the video is private.

amoodikh
07-13-2011, 02:21 AM
Try again...It should work this time.

Dustovshio
07-28-2011, 07:07 PM
would u mind sharing the method.. I noticed you mentioned in the video comment it is not safe.. surely there are precautions you could take to safely make this on a wide scale if you know the secret.. Now on to the geode method.

Regarding safety: is there danger of fumes at the moment you open the geode after the transmutation has been completed, or will they only be emitted while you've got power to it. Will it be safe to power if off, wait a few minutes, and then check (and of coarse never go near it while you've got the power on) or does one need more expensive apparatus such as helmet, gas mask, gloves, hazmat suit , etc.

About geodes: From what LR said he made it sound like a cracked geode would suffice, with diameter from 4-8 inches. What I am wondering is if it is preferable to have the geode packed tight, or will it work if it is larger and only say half full. LR did say the size and quality of the crystals were paramount, but not if they should fully enclose the material. Any insight would be appreciated. Thanks

ghetto alchemist
08-01-2011, 02:35 PM
I think that LR never actually started this thread to get any of us to actually try the process.
Rather he was probably trying to surrupticiously point out some important information to us.

He first posted it in the beginning of January 2010, which was about 3-4 weeks after his famous transmutation.
At that time he spent a lot of time dropping lots of little breadcrumbs all over this forum as to how he did it and what he used.

I think that this post was one of those breadcrumbs, specifically that he was trying to highlite the importance of the contents of the geode, ie. quartz crystals or dragons teeth as he referred to them later in the thread. He did spend a lot of time emphasising cinnabar as well, so perhaps there might be something to that as well.

Just my $0.02 worth
Ghetto Alchemist

Dustovshio
08-03-2011, 09:12 PM
I disagree, he would not take the time to take so many photos and give step by step instructions if he didn't want people to try it, he would have made it more vague if that were the case. And the method belongs to Joe Champion, and if we look at his history it appears that he is more interested in the tangible results of making gold, and not trickery as you insinuate LR was after. I will call JC and see what he says.

ghetto alchemist
08-04-2011, 04:46 AM
Sorry Dustovshio,

A bit of a miscommunication on my part. If you want to try this out then go ahead, it probably does actually work.

The process doesn't belong to Joe Champion though, but rather the late Phil Schneider. He was prominant on the UFO lecture scene during the 90's. He was an engineer who said that he had previously worked for the black budget programs building underground bases everywhere in the US.
He was probably murdered, or at least his ex-wife Cynthia Schneider certainly thought so because she publicly released the process after Phil died.
Phil was a great man, he knew a lot of secret stuff, I don't know where he got this process from, but it is probably good information.

You could still try Joe Champion for more information, or even LR himself. But the best person to talk to is Cynthia, if you can get a hold of her.
Btw... Cynthia's original instructions did insist that you should contact her first before trying the procedure.

Be careful of handling the mercury though, you will get some in your system, no matter what precautions you take. Judging from LR's behavior towards other members of this forum, I reckon he probably has a little bit of mercury poisoning himself, so he probably did really try this procedure.

I still don't think he published those instructions to help any members of this forum actually create any gold.

Please let us all know the result if you actually try this, even if it doesn't work. The experience will be valuable to all.

Dustovshio
08-04-2011, 08:09 AM
Yeah i remember it wasn't JC also today. But you may be interested in knowing *** claims it works also. Who is Cynthia and how do i contact her? I think you are right, though it is somewhat of a paradox because he said to me :

"I don't see any problems with putting chargers or batteries in series to get the needed voltage just make sure you can limit the current, it has nothing to do with explosion hazards if I give you a recipe and tell you to cook a cake at 300 degrees and that anything above or below that will ruin the cake, will you attempt the cake without the proper oven, certainly not, the current controls is a way of regulating temperature/energy and very important, if you disregard do it at your own loss, but do not blame me. Please no more questions on this geode path, I won't be answering any more questions/ requests for info from anybody. I didn't put it here to make people rich, but to get people who at inception who were only concerned with greed and certain vices to get them to see the magistry of alchemy and start on the path of self transformation that would eventually use this wealth and new found health to benefit mankind and those less fortunate. "

So he says bluntly that he is tricking greedy people to get involved in alchemy, but doesn't say if the process itself produces gold. But he has stated many times in the thread , yes he did it, and the gold came out in flakes or something, I don't remember the form.

I am still concerned about the possible mercury when you open the geode if it doesn't all get consumed there is gonna be raw mercury from the cinnabar. Does anyone have experience handling the stuff.. would goggles, gas mask, gloves, be sufficient protection..

TUNGSTEN
08-09-2011, 11:34 PM
The gold and quartz are born together in the mine.

look this:
http://www.fabreminerals.com/search_results.php?LANG=EN&SearchTerms=quartz+gold&submit=Search&MineralSpeciment=&Country=&Locality=&PriceRange=&Currency=USD%28%24%29&SizeRange=

is a evidence that proves the truth of the process of this forum

ghetto alchemist
08-10-2011, 05:08 AM
I followed the link, saw plenty of pictures of gold and quartz, but none with cinnabar or mercury.

ghetto alchemist
08-10-2011, 05:20 AM
Dustovshio, since you asked who is Cynthia, and how do you contact her.... this should help answer the first question:

A Small Introduction

Intro by Cynthia Drayer

My name is Cynthia Drayer, I live in Portland, Oregon, and I am the ex-wife of Philip Schneider. Philip and I met in 1986, were married in Carson City, Nevada, and had a daughter, Marie, in 1987. We were divorced in 1990 and lived in separate residences. Philip lived in an apartment complex in Wilsonville, Oregon. On 1/17/1996 I received a call that Philip was dead in his apartment and apparently had died up to a week before his body was discovered. At the time of the removal of his body, his cause of death was by a stroke. When I went to the funeral home I had feelings of discomfort about his death. I asked to view the body, but due to decomposition, the funeral director suggested otherwise. I wanted to be sure, in my own mind,. that Philip had not died under "unnatural causes". For the last two years of his life, Philip had been on the "lecture tour" throughout the United States, talking out about government coverups. You name it, he was talking about it: Aliens (treaties and abductions), UFO's, the One World Government, Black Budgets, Underground Mountain Bases, CIA involvement in civilian murders and drugs, Stealth technology, the Philadelphia Experiment, Operation Crossroads (Bikini Island A-bomb experiments), Dulce Fire Fight, the Oklahoma bombing, the World Trade Center bombing, missing children, Gunderson Freight Cars, the opening of concentration camps and Marshal Law/UN involvement, man-made viruses and earthquakes, etc.etc.

A day later, I received a call from the Clackamas County Detectives, that the funeral director had found "something" around Philip's neck. An autopsy was performed at the Multnomah County Medical Examiner's office (in Portland, Oregon) by Dr. Gunson, and she determined that Philip had committed suicide by wrapping a rubber cathater hose three times around his neck, and half-knotting it in front. There are several reasons why I believe that Philip did not commit suicide, but was murdered:

1. There was no suicide note.

2. Philip always told his friends and relatives, that if he ever "committed suicide" you would know that he had been murdered.

3. From a number of sources, including his taped lectures (video and audio), and statements to his friends, and the borrowing of a 9mm gun, Philip felt that he and his family were being threatened and were in danger because of his lecutres.

4. All of his lecture materials, alien metals, higher math books, photographs of UFO's coming out of the Operation Crossroad A-Bomb, notes for his book on the alien agenda, were missing. (Everything else in the apartment was still there, including gold coins, wallet with hundreds of dollars, jewelry, mineral specimens, etc.)

5. No coroner ever came out to his apartment after his body was found (against Oregon Law) - and a police investigation never took under consideration that items were missing from his apartment - it was considered a suicide, plain and simple

6. The medical examiner took blood and urine samples at the autopsy but REFUSED to analyse them, saying that the county would not "waste their money on a suicide". Although I was assurred that the samples would be kept for 12 months, when I asked for these samples to be sent to an independant lab 11 months later they were "missing" and presumed "destroyed".

7. Philip had missing fingers on his left hand, and limited motion in his shoulders. I believe that it was physically impossible for Philip to have held the rubber hose in his left hand with missing fingers and then wrap the hose three times with shoulders that had limited motion. In order to end up where his body was, he had to sit on the edge of his bed, wrap the hose around his neck, slowly and painfully strangle to death, and fallen head first into a wheel chair.

8. Philip was an expert in chemicals and his own medical needs. He had mutiple pills at hand that could have ended his life quickly and painlessly. He also had a 9mm gun that he had borrowed to protect himself. Why strangle himself in such an unusual manner?

9. Philip was very religious, and did not believe in suicide. He had intense chronic pain all of the time I knew him. At the time of his death, he was on disability, had a housekeeper, and had cancer. The operation to help him with his back pain did not aleviate the pain and he had brittle bone syndrome (osteoperosis). He struggled every day, not to die, but to live. He felt that these lectures he gave was making a difference, and was looking forward to giving more. In fact he was scheduled for another lecture tour that started 1/16/96 in Tampa, Florida. He had just found a friend who was going to help him write a book about the New World Order, and he was enjoying his time with his daughter.

10. Philip was undergoing "injections" of "Beta Serone" every week in an experiment to stop his mutiple sclerosis. After his death I contacted the only agency that conducted these experiments to obtain his medical record (OHSU). They had never heard of him, and he was not a part of their experiments. This would suggest people unknown were injecting him on a weekly basis with an unknown substance. He often times called me after these "shots" to tell me that he was too sick for his daughter to come and visit. I believe that the shots that Philip thought were being given to him to help him back to health, were actually being given to him to make him sick.

11. Philip was seen with an "unknown blonde haired woman" for several months before his death. Several times this same individual was seen or talked about and her mysterious presence only leads one to wonder if she had anything to do with his "suicide".

12. Several people with psychic abilities have indicated that Philip did not commit suicide, but was murdered (some say by 5 people: 4 men and 1 woman, 4 directly and one by taking out a "contract".

It is perhaps important to know WHY Philip began lecturing.

Firstly: His background was as a Structural Engineer. He was an expert on explosives and their effects on geologic structures. He worked under two social security numbers. Most of his early work in underground mountain bases with Morrison-Knudsen was done using the wrong social security number. I was later able to prove that he had two numbers through the social security office when I applied for his daughter's death benefits. He worked for the Army Corps of Engineers and U.S. Navy with the same wrong number. Only after he obtained SSI in 1981 did his "real" number come into play. He always told me that he had a Rhyolitic Clearance and that his father had a Cosmic Clearance from his work with NATO. And that is the second reason why Philip began lecturing.

Secondly: On top of his first hand knowledge about underground mountain bases and government black budgets, and the alien agendas (he was one of the survivors of the Dulce Fire Fight with aliens in New Mexico) his father was also involved in government black projects. When Philip's father, Captain Oscar Schneider, Medical Doctor, United States Navy, died in 1993, Philip discovered documents and photographs in his father's basement which proved that Oscar had been involved in both the Philadelphia Experiment and Operation Crossroads. Philip now had letters written in the 1940's and 1950's showing that Oscar helped to isolate the crewmembers of the Philadelphia Experiment and that Oscar later autopsied them as they died. He also had photographs of UFO's fleeing through mushroom clouds after the A-bomb was dropped above the lagoon at Bikini Atoll. This was "Operation Crossroads" and Oscar was involved in medical examinations of the animals and humans exposed to radiation after the bomb was dropped.

Thirdly: I believe the main reason why Philip began to lecture was due to the "murder" of his friend Ron Rummel. Ron was found in a park in Portland in Sept. 1993. The police believed that he had committed suicide by shooting himself in the mouth. However, if you read the detectives report, there is blow-back blood on Ron's hand, but NO BLOW-BACK BLOOD ON THE GUN. The only way this could happen is if Ron had wiped the gun off AFTER he had shot himself in the mouth. Ron, Philip, and 5 other people had been collaberating on a little magazine called "The Alien Digest". It was starting to get a fairly wide circulation, when Ron was found in the park. Philip felt that his friend had been murdered, and decided that it was time to get everything out into the open, so he began "spilling the beans", and ripped up his security clearance card.

Pufori, through Jeroen Wierda, is one of several agencies and individuals that have taken up the call for justice in Philip's death.

My hopes are:

1. That Philip's death certificate will eventually be amended with the true cause of his death: murder.

2. That the world will come to know the truth about aliens, UFO's, the government cover-ups, black budgets, etc. and how they are affecting us.

3. That assets that belong to his only heir, Marie, can be located and turned over to her.

4. That Philip's true work quarters can be proven by people coming forward with information about knowing him before 1981, and that his daughter can eventually obtain the death benefits she deserves.

5. That no more "murders by suicide" ever occur to another individual.

Please look over the information contained in this website. The "truth is out there" and it is here.

Sincerely, Cynthia Schneider Drayer

How you contact her will require a little bit of research on your part.
Good Luck

G Alchemist

TUNGSTEN
08-16-2011, 07:25 PM
Yes, gold also appears with mercury

MarkostheGnostic
08-19-2011, 10:38 AM
Hi L.R.

Edit: my calcs were wrong :o That should
have read 3A/180 or 16.7mA

Ghislain

When I read this, I forwarded it to a childhood friend who has a Masters degree in Geophysics from Renssalaer Polytechnic Institute, who was completely amused. He wrote back:

Well, despite my pessimism, I'm not really questioning the alchemy here - after all, I witness the transformation of the Eucharistic elements of bread, wine, and water into the body and blood of Christ every Sunday. And, since I'm not a chemist, I can't really comment on the reactions that would take place in this "experiment" (should you actually, foolishly, try to perform it), except to note that many metallic sulfides have a gold appearance. But I stray.....

So let's put on our propeller caps and count the number of clues that this "experiment" is a hoax. Ready, Beanie? Let's go!

Remember the game show Family Feud? Sure you do! Remember that buzzer that sounds when a contestant guesses wrong? Keep that sound in mind whenever you see "BUZZ!"

1) "ignious" and "sedimentry" rocks. BUZZ! OK, what 8th grader doesn't have a spell checker on their computer?

2) sedimentry (sic) rock "was formed through a layering process where organic material decays and decomposes and was sandwiched between layers of sand or silt or crystallized through heat and pressure". BUZZ! Our geologist friend is confusing coal and petroleum deposits with true sedimentary rocks. BTW, granite is igneous, not sedimentary.

3) the "experiment" uses 4 12-volt car batteries, each capable of generating around 50 amps of current, to produce the 3 amps of current required. BUZZ! No comment.

4) "3 amps per minute". BUZZ! The phrase is scientifically nonsensical. Einstein here is confusing charge and current, apparently having a firm grasp of neither.

5) "produces 1.75 oz. of gold". BUZZ! The purity of gold is measured by the carat. Does the reaction create 8-carat gold? 24-carat gold? How does someone lacking the most basic ideas about electricity perform an accurate gold assay? Answer: He doesn't!

6) "fumes will be deadly". BUZZ! Duh! Faraday here, by sticking the electrodes into the silver shavings, is essentially producing a dead short across the batteries. Try holding a metal bar across your home's main electrical supply (200 amps, I'm guessing, if you have AC), and tell me if you don't smell something funny! The "fumes" he would smell would be from the boiling sulfuric acid in the batteries, cranking out explosive levels of hydrogen gas waiting to blow the whole mess to smithereens.

7) you can get the raw materials where "no questions will be asked and paper trail is kept to a minimum". BUZZ! Wow! top-secret stuff, huh? Hardly! None of the ingredients, including the cinnabar (mercuric sulfide, HgS), is hazardous, or would raise any eyebrows when purchased. Well, OK, the guy at NAPA Auto Parts might think you were a bit loony for buying 4 car batteries, but I doubt he'd get the FBI or the NSA counter-insurgency team involved.

So, never mind the quantum effects or observer/process interactions. You'd never get that far.

:D

TUNGSTEN
08-27-2011, 04:08 PM
I DO NOT BELIEVE WHAT YOU SAY!

TUNGSTEN
08-27-2011, 06:31 PM
In the experiment; on the question of electricity; a machine of welding (adapted for the experiment) can be used to make the electric shock?

Patrol
08-28-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi folks I'm new to this forum, from Disclose TV post regarding this formula it was attributed to Philip's father Oscar:

"Just to let you know...this isn't the lecture that got him killed and it also is not one of his last lectures. he did a lecture in december, a few months after his 'internet last lecture title video'. The reason why he was killed is because of his fathers 1944 letter with the formula for making gold with a quartz geode. when his father died, he found the letter and gave a copy of the formula to some of his buddies in kentucky. he told them to try and make the formula work. two weeks later, his friends called him and told him your not going to believe this, but it works. phil was shocked and pissed at the same time and went to his friends house and sure enough they had gotten the formula to produce gold. during his december lecture, he told the audience and the video recording how to make gold using a quartz geode. less than a month later, he was suicided and nearly all copies of the lecture tape recording have been destroyed. very few exist today. the formula is floating around online but it is not complete and missing some critical step to make the process work. those steps are well gaurded secrets among people like myself who have made gold using this formula. i had the rare opportunity to view his december lecture and cannot just give these missing steps to just anyone. if abused and used carelessly, you will have men in black coming to your house and first taking all your equipment, taking all your money, and if you still don't shut up about it or stop making it recklessly, then you will have an
'accident'. "
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/70566/Philip_Schneider___Lecture_That_Got_Him_Killed_pt1/

Here at ATS forum, AlchemistNDC claimed success in an Hg substitute he is now selling alchemical jewelry in his website and I have seen unlabeled photos of him but I'm skeptical of one ounce of mercury to saturate the insulating sulfur for conduction.

"This method does indeed work. And what I love is how all the smug bastards who think they are such learned men will never even try it because to them it's just plain silly. How could a chemical and electrical reaction produce gold? Ha...lol ...I love it.
For the rest of us, it's off to the good life!
I've also made the real Philosopher's Stone a number of ways and achieved transmutations that way. A wonderul little book which explains step by step exactly how to make the stone from antimony can be found in the "Golden Manuscript Series" and is written by Volpierre. Google it. It's nothing more than heating stibnite and iron in a sealed flask and adding small amounts of sulfuric and hydrochloric acid as the months go on. Very dangerous since the gas build up from the dissolving metals will can blow off the stopper and spray acid everywhere. Has to be done outside. Takes a long time, and chemically it makes no sense. It shouldn't do anything special to the metal -- but it does indeed.
All the alchemy processes are like that -- they all seem absurd and that's why they are right there in plain sight for anyone to find, yet nobody tries any of it. I highly reccomend the RAMSdigital.com library. Lots of good processes written plainly.

I have an advantage of good intuition when it comes to these things, so I know what processes will work, and which ones are bogus. And so I wasn't at all surprised to see this gold making process with silver and cinnabar actually did work. I already knew it would.

Also just so happens that cinnabar in powder form is sold in a 10oz container for 25US dollars on a website for paint pigments. It's the only website I could find that even sells cinnabar already in powder form, and it's exactly the amount you need for this process...ha!

1 3/4 ounces of gold right here in my hand in the shape of a button. That's how much money? Gold is over 800US for 1 ounce right now ain't it? Ha!

And to think, this process was invented in 1944 and even still today, it's a secret. Google it and you will see letters from other people it worked for.

I first bought this recipe from FutureHorizons.net and they wouldn't tell me where it came from. So I looked and searched and read and searched some more, and found the original hand written 1944 letter. That's when it hit me hard...I knew then that it was time to finnally try this. What pisses me off is that I've known about this recipe for 6 years and only just now tried it. All that time spent wasting my life at work! Argggg! lol"

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread227762/pg2

Another guy with username lorentsmful in this forum says:

"I make gold in my garage using the phil schneider gold formula. the formula is completely vague but all steps are there. I know how to make the electrodes work. this is the biggest obstacle that stops people from being successful. nothing these*** money manipulators do affects me. i have escaped from economic paralysis and slavery because i chose to believe that the formula works and i figured out how to get it to work, and for that, i deserve freedom."

http://investinsilverblog.info/?p=1582

Patrol

Ghislain
08-28-2011, 12:17 PM
Patrol

You are quoting N*C but I can not see where you end and he begins.

If you are going to quote others could you please place the text in the quote that the forum uses.

Place the quoted text between [ ] at the start with ‘quote’ in the first brackets, then at the
end of the quoted text [ ] with ‘/quote’ in between the brackets as I have done with this text

It makes things so much easier.

Personally I find it hard to understand how someone who has studied the Art can make a statement
with so little understanding and so much ego.

N*C: And what I love is how all the smug bastards who think they are such learned men will
never even try it because to them it's just plain silly. How could a chemical and electrical reaction
produce gold?

Could it be that they are not ready for it yet? Or that perhaps they are that ‘learned’ they do not want to waste their time? Also you did say:

the formula is floating around online but it is not complete and missing some critical step to make the process work.

I don’t make assumptions about others as I am not privy to their thoughts and direction; not
even N*C.

Once one has acquired all this wealth and freedom, what does one do with it?

Life is all a game and some take the game too seriously.

Enjoy your wealth. ;)

Ghislain

Patrol
08-29-2011, 12:39 AM
Ah ok,
I'm not computer savvy, I've only enclosed the quote with punctuation (" ) then paste the link of its origin. No success yet, this is an extra-curricular activity, I found this sacred art enjoyable. Unless we handle with care those hazardous substance.
Patrol

Patrol
09-01-2011, 08:47 AM
Hi LR,
I'm skeptical of large electrodes it impedes heat conduction, because we know that resistance is inversely proportional to the cross--section of the wires, so low resistance, low heat therefore no work is performed. I'm not an electrical or a chemist. The problem here is that no concrete set up how to conduct the powder as mixing 1/4 oz silver through out the mixture would not work, on the other hand saturating the powder with silver is very costly and shun away the rule of the recipe. With my experience about experimenting my 2 carbon resistors (15 ohms) arranged in parallel and charged it something below 3 amp. and drop small amounts of sulfur I'd notice that it melted and gave vapors. What if we construct a "RESISTOR" out of 1/4 oz silver in direct proportion to small amounts of cinnabar which rate at 16 ohms? Because 48v at 3amp is equals to 16 ohms our starting trials for this "RESISTOR" that would act as a trigger to conduct current and heat. However, I'm not sure if this 16 ohms "RESISTOR" can sustain the spontaneous reaction in the entire duration, because there might be a voltage drop as a result of change in the resistance of the load (the mixture). Another option came to mind is by applying electrolyte, just like the extraction of aluminum and copper through electrolysis, but what electrolyte we should used? because sulfur don't react in aqueous electrolyte solution it is soluble only in acetic acid and carbon disulfide solvent. Another method we can have is by using heat output, like in the electrolysis of lead bromide they melted the powder with Bunsen burner before switching the power supply. Please see below an intriguing video on the electrolysis of a melt:
Link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9xS9t-KMpc

Patrol

Patrol
09-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Hi Ghislain,
I'm not into alchemy to become rich that's what you have thought maybe. People can be rich without making gold see what the Fortune 500 people are they making gold? No.I'm into alchemy to test my creativity, for your information if I succeed in this formula I tell you the truth that I wanted to be poor as I have before.

Ghislain
09-01-2011, 04:41 PM
Patrol

I was not refering to any person in particular with my statement above.

Just that there are some that believe finacial wealth to be the ultimate goal...

N*C: And what I love is how all the smug bastards who think they are such learned men will
never even try it because to them it's just plain silly. How could a chemical and electrical reaction
produce gold? Ha...lol ...I love it.

For the rest of us, it's off to the good life!

This person seems to believe wealth represents the good life.

Sententiam suam quisque ipsius disciplinae ;)

Ghislain

Patrol
09-02-2011, 01:06 AM
Hi Ghislain,
Thank you for rectifying!
By the way LR I have mistaken my resistor as carbon but it is a ceramic type.
Peace profound,
Patrol

Patrol
09-03-2011, 02:12 AM
Hi Frater James,
I have PM you but you have stored inbox.
I have no available place, could not do some tests.
Peace profound,
Patrol

researcher
09-06-2011, 02:06 PM
I was looking through my old files and found something mirroring this process.

I have no idea if this works, I've never tried it so I'm only putting it here for information purposes.

Connect in series, four car batteries.
Place a quartz crystal in the bottom of a jar.
Sprinkle ground cinnibar without gold fleck.
Put mercury on the cinnibar.
Place lead filings on top of that. Fill with water.
Place leads from the closest battery into the water.
Put a charger on the battery furthest from the jar,
Set to low.
Plug it in.
48 hours later, the lead filings should have transmuted.

Someone told me the geode process has existed for at least 200 years in a few forms and back then they would use crude heat instead of electricity. I wonder if this is one of the older methods? What strikes me is the absense of silver and sulpher and the fact there is no geode, just a crystal in a jar of water. I wonder if mercury is the main chemical component and the sulpher insulates and silver helps to conduct electricity?

TUNGSTEN
09-09-2011, 11:41 PM
In many books says that the secret ingredient is the antimony, here it seems to be ignored.

Patrol
09-19-2011, 10:43 AM
Hi researcher,
I don't received any email from you, and I could not PM you, you have a full inbox.
I look forward to PM you.
Thanks,
Jose

Patrol
09-22-2011, 12:27 PM
Hi Researcher,
I read your PM, but I could not post a message because you have stored inbox.
Thank you very much!
I'm grateful forever with you. I'll share this to my friend who is a channeler and help me in the experiment, he may got it right some of the missing link of the formula just what you have stated make an artificial cinnabar when using Hg. He also further mentioned that silver shaving or powder is influence by the phases of the moon. He show me the right sizes of the shaving during full moon and new moon. However he said a 400 mesh silver powder can work every day. I have not proven yet his "findings" because I have a problem in conducting a place to do. Yes I used pharmaceutical grade sulfur and fine ag with hallmark 999 I think the Canadian silver coins is purer with four nines. Until next time.
Best regards,
Jose

Patrol
09-24-2011, 08:31 AM
Hello Researcher,
I don't know what isotope of this gold we are creating in this recipe, even if we follow the procedure exactly and its isotope resonates negatively with the aura of the experimenter then the gold will simply disappear--no transmutation.This is exactly how illusive the art of alchemy is, as LR pointed out at the beginning of this thread,

"... and don't let anyone see it. It works best if nobody else is around."

So alchemy is like making a talisman?
I'll try to isolate or make a divider in the geode before switching the current just in case our aura don't harmonize with the isotope of gold we are creating. It may work well if our Angel/spirit guide is in line with alchemy, people who succeeded in it may have harmonize their aura, as you stated in your previous PM, Phil Schneider friends succeeded without animating mercury while the latter do not work. I have a retired ISAFP friend (Intelligence Service of the Armed Forces of the Philippines) who told me this story when some of his fellows hauled gold bars in an armored van and they open the vehicle to disembark the commodities turned out to become volume of black mud. Another mystic friend now deceased has several treasure hunter clients, that simply dump drums of black liquids into the river when they uncover their finds, unknown to this seekers of treasures that their auras don't harmonized with the gold they are supposed to find. In the south Island of Mindanao I heard some stories native guardians of gold caves could not come near the gold stockpiles because they become sick. Have you heard why gold at Fort Knox is lead lined?
Sincerely,
Patrol

abdo
09-24-2011, 01:06 PM
who told me this story when some of his fellows hauled gold bars in an armored van and they open the vehicle to disembark the commodities turned out to become volume of black mud. Another mystic friend now deceased has several treasure hunter clients, that simply dump drums of black liquids into the river when they uncover their finds, unknown to this seekers of treasures that their auras don't harmonized with the gold they are supposed to find.
Patrol
Djinn are protecting those tresures and it is very well known. I helped people to avoid that.

Patrol
09-24-2011, 11:30 PM
Hi abdo,
Some japanese who buried it during the war and come back to retrieve could not find anymore. There are many entities indeed that can turn gold into coal.

Patrol
09-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Hi LR,
I'm just wondering you don't reply to my post. Pls email me at track_hound@yahoo.com. I don't save your email before, you are so generous person.

Seth-Ra
09-29-2011, 12:37 PM
Leo Retilus has been banned from the forum for some time, i doubt he responds, because i doubt he comes here and keeps up with things. Last i talked to him, he was put-out with the communities, and was going to try his hand at being a hermit.

~Seth-Ra

Patrol
09-29-2011, 12:50 PM
Ok this is alchemy, I'm from the PI I'm not a coward I have nothing to hide I think the truth must come.

being
09-29-2011, 05:57 PM
What an interesting topic.. I've read here that Leo posted photos of his setup.. But when I read the older pages I don't see any photos, were they removed or are they still online somewhere?

Seth-Ra
09-29-2011, 06:00 PM
I believe they were removed after a time. I didnt follow this process all the way cause mineral work isnt my forte, but many more knowledgeable people should be able to help with set-up design and materials, and possibly provide pics of their own. :)

~Seth-Ra

being
09-30-2011, 01:54 PM
LR sounds very polite and patient in his responses in this thread, I wonder why he was banned? Could he have been framed by someone else who was unhappy about the knowledge LR was sharing openly here?

horticult
09-30-2011, 11:38 PM
i also never understood why they banned him
i think that we have a right to know a clear explanation of this!

Ghislain
10-01-2011, 05:27 AM
Leo Retilus has been banned from the forum for some time, i doubt he responds, because i doubt he comes here and keeps up with things.
Last i talked to him, he was put-out with the communities, and was going to try his hand at being a hermit.

~Seth-Ra

Seth, I thought Leo had a family and children...or am I mistaken?

Ghislain

Seth-Ra
10-01-2011, 06:16 AM
I think he did also. I meant "hermit" in the sense of doing his alchemy alone - cut off from the community, only for he and his. Not in the sense of leaving all friends and family to live in the wilderness. ;)

~Seth-Ra

alfr
10-01-2011, 06:39 AM
Hi being
i am tolality agee with you and but I want STILL also add that to lose LR in IMO (as already said, along with many others members ) was in the past (and what I want to reiterate once again ) a UNNECESSARY VERY BIG MISTAKE and we see a great loss to avoid certain that there will be more UNNECESSARY ERRORS and we alsways must made that discussions are ALWAYS FRIENDLY AND ALWAYS comparison for mutual enrichment
my best regards Alfr

being
10-01-2011, 10:19 PM
Sharing and learning from other people can advance us and whole humanity, but people need to share and respect each other. I don't know why he was banned, and i dont care now. I respect the moderator of this website as he has a tough job of keeping this machine well-oiled.

There's already plenty of info for me to digest here it seems like a daunting task for an alchemy newbie like myself. LR was right, this talk of gold got me to become genuinely interested in the sacred art of alchemy. I am reading my first alchemy book now :) and it makes sense (i had exposure to lots of the concepts before especially the spiritual ones).

I think there is enough info here to keep me busy for yrs, if not a lifetime!

peace to all of you and everyone who shared / shares info here or somewhere else .. sharing is awesome!

TUNGSTEN
10-02-2011, 12:15 AM
humanity has long in ignorance and slavery, and deserves to have information which help to make progress. God will soon destroy the evil, religion, Freemasonry, organizations and entities, etc. that are against the true God. Mankind deserves to be free and live in peace and love. As Jesus Christ said: lift up your heads and stand up straight because your liberation is coming.

being
10-13-2011, 01:52 PM
I decided to take a crack at this.. well, I don't have a suitable geode as LR described, so I decided to test this out to check on a concern I had about this recipe. I had a suspicion that current would not run, unfortunately that is what happened. I added 1/4 of the amounts from the recipe, I added: ground cinnabar (red in color), flowers of sulfur (powder), silver shavings. Despite the silver shavings quantity being so little, it took a long time to get to that amount as shaving with a steel file was a slow process. I then put all these in a bowl, mixed well, put 2 copper electrodes (peeled electric cable) 2 inches apart, plugged it into a DC supply at 48 volts and there was "no" current at all running through this dry powder. I mixed the powders with unfiltered apple cider vinegar (it made a nice pinkish uniform paste) .. now there was a current but it was very low, like 0.2 at 48 volts. Well, it seems the original recipe has left out a few details.

"How do I get more current to run?" I asked. My thoughts are as follows:

Add more silver shavings ~ as silver here is the most conductive (and expensive) ingredient..
Add less sulfur ~ as it is not a good conductor of electricity.
Add a strong acid like HCl ~ how will this effect the electrodes and if placed in a geode would it eat away the crystals..
Add water to make a "paste" ~ and add salt to this paste ..
Get the electrodes closer ~ this means less powder is exposed to the current in between the electrodes (and a chance for sparks between the electrodes?).

With adding a liquid, once the current starts running, the temperature of the mixture goes up, wont the liquid evaporate?

Well, I haven't tried any of these ideas as I have limited materials to experiment with so I wanted to see what you guys think. What do you think?

Andro
10-13-2011, 09:42 PM
humanity has long in ignorance and slavery, and deserves to have information which help to make progress. God will soon destroy the evil, religion, Freemasonry, organizations and entities, etc. that are against the true God. Mankind deserves to be free and live in peace and love. As Jesus Christ said: lift up your heads and stand up straight because your liberation is coming.

In the context of this thread - do you believe that the liberation of humanity is somehow connected with 'making gold in a quartz geode'?

And by the way - which god is this 'true god' that you are referring to?

So many people have so many different concepts about this, it can get very confusing and it can make communication difficult...

being
10-14-2011, 01:31 PM
Good points Androgynus.

Most wars were made worse by "religion" and people believing they and only they can talk to the true god ..

Money/gold alone wont bring peace to humanity ..

I read this somewhere and agree with it: The road to world peace starts with INNER peace.

There are many things much more valuable than money .. such as physical and mental health, and inner peace.

TUNGSTEN
10-14-2011, 01:49 PM
In the context of this thread - do you believe that the liberation of humanity is somehow connected with 'making gold in a quartz geode'?

And by the way - which god is this 'true god' that you are referring to?

No, only humanity has been always dominated by elites, who enslave only because they have more knowledge, they have the cure for cancer and other diseases but they do not publish them so that would harm them the business to pharmaceutical companies, and obviously, these organizations hate humanity, they want to impose the new world order, but they will fail will be a total disaster, as well as in the past the same organizations wished to gain dominion over all the Earth; Egypt, Persia, Rome, the empire of England, and never did completely his goal, it will now be the same, although they have the armies, the politicians, technology, only missing one thing: the truth. True God, I want to say: the creator of the universe.

More importantly peace, love, and as he said "being", There are Many Things Much More valuable than money physical and mental health, and inner peace.
:)

Andro
10-14-2011, 01:56 PM
Thank you for clarifying your perspectivve.

No, only humanity has been always dominated by elites, who enslave only because they have more knowledge, they have the cure for cancer and other diseases but they do not publish them so that would harm them the business to pharmaceutical companies, and obviously, these organizations hate humanity, they want to impose the new world order, but they will fail will be a total disaster, as well as in the past the same organizations wished to gain dominion over all the Earth; Egypt, Persia, Rome, the empire of England, and never did completely his goal, it will now be the same, although they have the armies, the politicians, technology, only missing one thing: the truth. True God, I want to say: the creator of the universe.

More importantly peace, love, and as he said "being", There are Many Things Much More valuable than money physical and mental health, and inner peace.
:)

being
10-14-2011, 02:50 PM
Well put.

Patrol
10-15-2011, 01:06 AM
Hi Being!
Does much excess of geode volume complicate the process?
LR recommends 6 to 8 in. diameter geode, he said,

"...size and cavity size, i.e. all that powder has to fit in the cavity".

I think half full would suffice.
We can weigh 10oz of cinnabar specimen pour it in a spent square or rectangle box then measure the volume in cubic centimeters the same with 3 oz. sulfur and add them thus we can approximate the volume we need to tell the vendor of geode. There are geode dealer that respond to queries on geode cavity volume by pouring water to measure it. But in purchasing a closed geode is not possible to know the volume inside. Sometimes mistakes could not be avoided by buying online because we don't see the product. I bought a wrong spec of digital scale in china online. We can buy 8in diameter geode yet thickness can overlap our expectation and end up small cavity, so we need cooperation and experience of the seller. Let's try to figure out why no current flow in your trials, try to concentrate first in drawing the current, transmute later. Try to powder finely maybe mesh 400 as homogenous like sulfur powder as LR says the finer the silver the more surface area, pressed the mixture to become compact, electricity will not draw in porous region. Try to set mixture 9minutes in the geode. I think cinnabar from different mines may have variation in mercury content, mercury is a conductor, so you get low Hg cinnabar?

TUNGSTEN
10-15-2011, 04:17 PM
I found this small but important information, someone posted this on a forum:

“I´m playing around with the quartz geode prolonged electric current transmutation process. Its inevitable that it works. Thats what electricity does. It changes elements to other elements. The electrodes are the most difficult part to figure out through trial and error. They either have to be all copper, all lead, or copper coated lead 1/16in, or lead coated copper electrodes 1/16in.”
Response: “welding contact tips will work better. Now to just figure out the proper lead/copper electrode ratio. I´ll try to drill out the center of center of the contact tip and fill with lead. Then coat it with lead if that doesn’t work"

being
10-18-2011, 01:13 PM
It seems this recipe is "wrong". If followed there will be no current. Ideas to add more silver, reduce sulfur will violate the recipe as it says to follow the exact quantities. Adding a liquid is not in the recipe. Having the silver be of a very small grain size (powdered) is also not in the recipe as it says "silver shavings" .. the idea of pressing the mixture (to compact it) is a good one, but its not mentioned in the recipe. However it is the "only" idea that does not add or take away from the ingredients thus the most promising one. All in all, I must conclude the recipe is wrong or missing multiple details.

Patrol, You will need a large geode to fit all that powder.. Just measure out the sulfur and see how much powder that is. The problem is finding a geode that has a large enough cavity to fit all this. I was thinking about halving the quantities so it would fit in a regular size geode.

But as you can see, i am questioning the actual mixture of ingredients.. the current will not run.. I suspect even if you powder the silver finely it still is not enough silver amongst the sulfur to pass the current. Adding more silver will violate the recipe as it says to follow the recipe exactly. Say you add more silver, and you get a current? well then you have more silver than the recipe said and you might get a negative outcome from that.

Maybe like you said the cinnabar i have has low mercury content.

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility about this info.. this is pure speculation.. everything you try and do you must do at your own responsibility .. this recipe has toxic ingredients and high voltage. Be wise or mother nature will strike you.

Patrol
10-19-2011, 11:19 PM
Even in mixing the ingredients is missing in the formula. Do we mix the three together? What if mix only the silver and cinnabar then put sulfur on top? Sulfur is very high in electrical conductivity its insulating effect hampers the current flow. Before adding the amount of silver we can disregard mixing the sulfur through out, you have already a sulfur in the cinnabar compound. Mixing the cinnabar with silver will increase the possibility to conduct the mixture.
How about the mesh size of powders? Likewise not mentioned in the recipe, I think grind the cinnabar identical to the microns of sulfur to make them homogeneous. I have no experience of cinnabar available in the market it seems they are granules not fine powder.

Patrol
10-20-2011, 06:15 AM
Erratum:
I missed sulfur is very high in electrical resistivity instead.

TUNGSTEN
10-20-2011, 11:17 PM
Hello,
do a hole in the Quartz?, quartz Geode is hollow.http://www.google.com.co/search?hl=es&sugexp=kjrmc&cp=5&gs_id=i&xhr=t&q=geoda&gs_sm=&gs_upl=&biw=1440&bih=775&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&um=1&ie=UTF-8&tbm=isch&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi#q=quartz+geode&um=1&hl=es&tbm=isch&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&fp=690bbc8ddab373df&biw=1440&bih=775

TUNGSTEN
10-20-2011, 11:18 PM
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Quartz_geode_from_Morocco.JPG

lifetime seeker
10-26-2011, 02:25 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm new here but have been following the site for sometime, having enjoyed the posts I'd like to add some thoughts.

I have attempted this experiment, unfortunately without success but may offer opinions and hopefully insight, and
look forward to your responses and/or exchanges.

I have seen the hand written note by Philip Schneider, a copy exists somewhere in my storage, if I can find it I will post it.

A mistake I made was using a Large but only Half Geode, it didn't occur to myself to use a whole one until I began reading
the posts here within. Too bad, as it is grapefuit sized and contains big clear quartz crystals. So If any reaction took place,
precious vapors would have been lost.

As for electrical current, I felt confident the electrons would move as I created a compound from the mixing of Mercury,
Sulfur and fine Silver shavings. The Copper leads were dipped in Lead and suspended into the mixture. ( this may have been
an accidental interpretation of the notes ).

As for the delivery of power, I followed the procedure which I now personally believe many have mistaken:
3 Amps/48 Volts. This is not clear enough to understand. The note calls for 3 Amps per minute: I have since learned this is Electric Speak.
Electricity is rated in an HR quantity - something like that - I'm no electric theorist.

I believe it is really 3 Amps per minute per hour = 180 Amps, thus very, very powerful and extremely dangerous. That combined
with a closed Geode vessel, no wonder there is potential for an explosion. So we can see this really is no work for general seekers.
And of course, the vapors are nothing to fool with but it would be nice to attempt it again.

I don't know...

Ghislain
10-26-2011, 07:10 AM
One Ampere = one Coulomb per second = 6.241 × 10^18 electrons passing a given point in an
electrical circuit over the period of one second.

If you can keep up the flow of electrons for a given amount of time (eg 1 amp for 1 hour) then you
can denote it as 1 amp/hour. You would not denote amps in a period of three minutes...that has a
distinctive taste of Leo.
Passing an electric current of one amp through a resistance of one ohm for one second = one joule = energy.

Power = Watt =Joules/second or Volts x Amps or Volts^2/Resistance

The problem in the case of the geode experiment is the unknown; does the power have to remain
continuous and stable? Because if it does then you have to have a variable within your power
output as when the material inside the geode gets hot resistance will change and thus the
power...also if the silver melts together this may create a short circuit and thus maximum current
flow with little resistance. You will blow a fuse or melt your battery plates.

I believe that if the geode experiment does work there is a lot of information missing.

IMHO

Ghislain

being
10-26-2011, 04:17 PM
I believe that if the geode experiment does work there is a lot of information missing.

I agree!

I have been of the belief that all you need was 3 amps , .. i.e. 3amp/hr not 180amps from what I read in the earlier posts in this discussion. Well, I couldn't get to even have 1/2 and amp of current so .. the recipe was missing a detail for sure. I did not use mercury I used cinnabar, I guess mercury will be much more conductive, much much more.

Good point about the melting, but, if we dont have much silver even if it melts it wont fuse together .. Plus, does melting occur or not? I've read the the gold produced is in crystal form, but I've also read that it's in button form. If it is made in the button shape that would indicate melting.

Is the secret in the heat and melting or in the current and quarts (phonon resonance)? A good question, if someone has an answer I'm happy to hear it.

Why do we yield more gold than the starting silver amount? Another good question..

Someone with enough money and time could keep experimenting, some might succeed, others might just waste a ton of money trying. Plus, be careful of the mercury fumes they can make you sick, they did in my case. I am going to just wait until I get more clarity on this process for the sake of my health, and wallet.

If you work with cinnabar put it under some vacuum hood or stay upwind of it. Be forewarned.

abdo
10-26-2011, 08:57 PM
I believe it is really 3 Amps per minute per hour = 180 Amps, thus very, very powerful and extremely dangerous.
180 Amp per hour / 4 batteries = 45 Amp per hour.
The recipe tells us the specification of battery to use which is a 45 Amps per hour type and you would find this printing on batteries.

being
10-27-2011, 12:23 AM
Here's what Leo said (earlier from this discussion) about the amps

As Ausart pointed out above the charge delivering capacity of the battery as well as what we might limit the current to with a rheostat, choke resistor(3 Amps) will be irrevelavant unless we can get enough silver finely enough disseminated throughout our powder to conduct at all from one battery/power supply pole to the other. If there is no path for conduction there is no current draw, thus no work is performed. Now raising the voltage past the ionization potential ( breakdown voltage) of the other materials will turn them into conductors as well, but might burn them in the process.

being
10-27-2011, 01:01 AM
Here is another thing that Leo said about the amps

Yes sorry about that , I just copied that over from the page I mention and meant to clear that up. All thats really neccessary is that you limit the current to 3 amps.

But yes to answer your question the correct unit designation would be ampere/hours or Ah, in which =One ampere-hour is equal to 3,600 coulombs (ampere-seconds) and would be the steady electric charge transfer of whatever the voltage it is of one ampere for one hour, but in our case we are transfering the charge of 48 volts at the rate of 3 amperes but for less than an hour. You will notice on some batteries it will give you the charge delivering capacity of the battery in Ah or mAh for smaller batteries thats miliamp-hours.

So, what do you guys think? 3 amps/hr ?

lifetime seeker
10-27-2011, 03:05 AM
Hi,

happy to hear many opinions of this disscussion. I can see, that, my
idea of 180 Amps may be wrong but something is till missing IMHO.

I found this explanation regarding Output, maybe together we can come
to decipher the math involved. Obviously whomever developed this recipe
was quite clever regarding the method of electrical delivery.

Battery Math and Amp/Hours
"
Most batteries are rated in electrical capacity for a discharge rate of 20 hours. A 20 amp/hour battery should provide one amp of current for 20 hours before being fully discharged. It will still show a voltage, it will no longer be functioning correctly and if rechargeable, it will be in serious need of a recharge.

Some smaller batteries like those used on HandiTalkies are rated in milliamp/hours. It is the same concept, they just use milliamps instead of amps for these lighter duty batteries. A typical rating might be 1200 ma/Hr which is the same as 1.2 amp/hour.

A standard small car battery is about 45 amp/hours. That means that it will supply over two amps for 20 hours. A battery should not be discharged at a higher current draw, or asked to deliver more amps than its amp/hour rating divided by 10 in order to get maximum capacity out of it. In the case of a 45 amp/hour battery that would mean it should not be asked to deliver more than about 4 amps for best service."

This was found at disscussion group;
http://www.chem.hawaii.edu/uham/bat.html

My compound was very well mixed but still current passed
since there was no melting or burning, the mix remained cold.
Q: does not the mercury provide a electrical pathway? For instance
would a short occur, if the 2 leads were placed in pure mercury?

I used 2 - 3 Amp Car fuses; one leading to the Geode and another returning to Batteries

Look forward to your input

Ghislain
10-27-2011, 06:12 AM
LEO: But yes to answer your question the correct unit designation would be ampere/hours or Ah, in which =One ampere-hour is equal to 3,600 coulombs
(ampere-seconds) and would be the steady electric charge transfer of whatever the voltage it is of one ampere for one hour, but in our case we are transfering
the charge of 48 volts at the rate of 3 amperes but for less than an hour. You will notice on some batteries it will give you the charge delivering capacity of the
battery in Ah or mAh for smaller batteries thats miliamp-hours.

Again Leo has not put all the information...48 Volts delivering 3 Amps would require a constant resistance of 16 Ohms.

If you put the + and - leads in pure mercury a shortcut would result...that is how a mercury switch works.

Has anyone measured the resistance of their prepared Geode, both at the start and during the application of current?

Over a period of time you are expecting your mixture in the geode to change. Surely this change will alter the resistance...
is it therefore necessary to include some form of current limiter in the circuit so as to keep the steady 3 amps?

If you heat a piece of metal the resistace increases...if you heat a semi conductor the resistance decreases...
how does the material in the geode behave?

Sorry I have more questions than answers.

Ghislain

Patrol
10-27-2011, 07:33 AM
Dear folks,
Good to hear all your comments, thanks for your continued posting! If a charged of 180amp I'm afraid the lead electrodes will melt at that heat? Likewise heating above ionization energy of mercury will complicate the process, I once conjecture using a heat output before switching the current I think this would not suffice too.

being
10-27-2011, 01:24 PM
duplicate..

being
10-27-2011, 01:30 PM
Look what I found --Maybe we can glean some clues from this other recipe to help with our geode recipe-- :

How to make gold from lead.
Find a thunderstorm over yellow sand.
Put on rubber gloves.
Place two weights from tire shop (lead)
in a glass canning jar.
Dig a hole in sand, about two feet down.
Put the jar in the sand, upright.
Stick a piece of 10' 5/8" rebar in the jar so it points up
at the sky.
Fill in the jar with sand and bury completely.
Make sure rebar is pointing up and end stays at the
bottom of the jar.
It's okay if it's raining hard and everything gets wet.
Stand back. Okay stand way back.
Wait for lightning to strike the rebar.
After a strike, dig it all out.
You'll have a nugget of gold inside the glass.
Just break it out of there, if you want it.

Risk-lighting strike before you let go of the rebar.

Alternate method:

Connect in series, four car batteries.
Set to low.
Plug it in.
48 hours later, the lead filings should have transmuted.

Risk-
Batteries emit toxic fumes and need lots of ventilation. They can explode.

And DON'T BELIEVE A FUCKING THING YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE.

from
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message1171052/pg1

What I find concerning is the disclaimer he wrote "And DON'T BELIEVE A FUCKING THING YOU READ ON THIS WEBSITE." Right after he wrote his recipe .. so, is he suggesting not to believe his recipe? Is he saying this recipe is posted as a joke and not to believe it?

My observation of the quarts crystal recipe (from above) in a jar, is how he did NOT mix the ingredients but made layers of them...

a layer of cinnabar, a layer of silver shavings .. these might conduct .. and cover them with a layer of sulfur? Is sulfur even needed? hmmmm

more questions than answers

TUNGSTEN
10-27-2011, 03:52 PM
It can be part of this information is true, the majority of the people who make publications of this item in this web site (www.godlikeproductions.com) do not believe in the information they publish. Look at the comments to make on the page, they do not believe that transmutation is possible, they only mock this type of publications, they are ignorant. But I'm not sure if the first part of the recipe works :

" Find a thunderstorm over yellow sand. Put on rubber gloves. Place two weights from tire shop (lead) in a glass canning jar.
Dig a hole in sand, about two feet down. Put the jar in the sand, upright. Stick a piece of 10' 5/8" rebar in the jar so it points up at the sky.
Fill in the jar with sand and bury completely. Make sure rebar is pointing up and end stays at the
bottom of the jar. It's okay if it's raining hard and everything gets wet. Stand back. Okay stand way back. Wait for lightning to strike the rebar. After a strike, dig it all out. You'll have a nugget of gold inside the glass.Just break it out of there, if you want it.
Risk-lighting strike before you let go of the rebar. "

horticult
10-27-2011, 11:59 PM
rx

take an ag hammer
apply it properly on your head
write down numbers&win a fucking lottery

dr jacob goldass

Ghislain
10-28-2011, 12:19 AM
:).

TUNGSTEN
10-28-2011, 12:39 AM
rx

take an ag hammer
apply it properly on your head
write down numbers&win a fucking lottery

dr jacob goldass
You this writing this to my?

being
10-28-2011, 01:47 PM
lol

yes, it might all just be an urban myth, this recipe...

I mean, Phil Schnider who got it from his father (on that hand written note), said some very wild things like aliens living under ground, tunnel systems, underground bases, spoke of elements that do not exist int he periodic table (i think element 140), etc. . He might have been just making all of this up. In truth, this was my opinion on Phil and everything he said, that is until all the sudden I saw this thread and Leo here saying that this recipe actually works!

So does it work or does it not? Was Leo saying the truth when he said it worked? If the recipe does work then that gives more credibility to what Phil said, and perhaps the rest of the crazy things that Phil said then would be also true...

I donno

horticult
10-28-2011, 03:52 PM
nothing personal just a quote from dr jacob goldass golden almanach of secret recipes

NB "rx" & "ag hammer"

horticult
10-28-2011, 04:04 PM
2 b frank i bumped into this recipe years b4, & IMHO there could be something into it.
but if i would try it, i would crush that geode & with that other material put it into another suitable vessel according to that recipe.

being
10-28-2011, 07:08 PM
2 b frank i bumped into this recipe years b4, & IMHO there could be something into it.
but if i would try it, i would crush that geode & with that other material put it into another suitable vessel according to that recipe.

good luck getting any current through that mixture :confused:

TUNGSTEN
10-28-2011, 07:18 PM
ok no problem, ¿someone has copies of the formula?

TUNGSTEN
10-28-2011, 07:58 PM
Here this the photocopies, but I do not understand what is written, Please write what it says copies and post it here
http://www.publicarfotos.com/foto_gratis-f7662-a0

horticult
10-29-2011, 11:27 AM
IMHO the current is possible with a help of a little salt water or something like that, with a controlled current output.
Photos should be analysed in photoshop to discover blacked out places.

being
10-29-2011, 06:07 PM
Goo idea, and it might work.. But:
1- the recipe did not mention salt or water
2- wont the water evaporate due to the heat? then you loose the conductivity again.

Supposedly there is a video of Phil schnider talking about this recipe shortly before he died ... I wonder IF he shared more details in that video on how this recipe works .. since the recipe clearly doesnt work as described..

Does any one here have that video of him talking about this recipe? The only videos i saw of him on youtube are him talking about the aliens, underground bases, and weird elements .. all things I find hard to believe BUT then again, like I said, Leo said this recipe works so I am only paying attention to this recipe thanks to Leo's word (because I respect Leo's work and research) not to Phil (because I dont know anything about this guy except for the youtube videos and since he also said many other things that are crazy) . I understand transmutation is likely possible, but the stories Phil said were a bit out there for me. On the other hand, Leo was a good alchemist and scientist who shared thoughtful posts here.

The written recipe says button shaped gold is made, Leo said he got crystals of gold. Hmm. It must be due to something different Leo did.

Does any one know if this video is online anywhere? I can only wonder what other tips Phil might have been given away in that video.

TUNGSTEN
10-29-2011, 06:18 PM
Watch this video, possibly talk about this experiment:
http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/70566/Philip_Schneider___Lecture_That_Got_Him_Killed_pt1/

TUNGSTEN
10-29-2011, 06:37 PM
But if Philip Schneider was crazy as you say, why was he killed?

being
10-29-2011, 09:36 PM
He was "allegedly" killed, who knows what really happened, we can't assume that he was killed, not enough data to make such assumption.

I have not watched it, but if you read the comments under the video you posted one of them says its not the video where he talked about the gold.. now if we can find that video, we might find the missing parts of this recipe, if it even works, hehe.

rogerc
11-03-2011, 10:33 PM
Hello I would like to end all the speculation ..............yes I' am L.R.

I thought that concerning this process if their were enough people who actually tried it and experimented with it they would eventually come to the realization on their own that current cannot be made to actually flow through the matrix of powders and was never intended to do so, so forget about all the arguing about where and how to limit current......it will never flow in the first place without first having something conductive enough to draw it, this is pretty basic.

Read the beginning instructions well, not the one I wrote but the original instructions from the letter...the electrodes are placed together(yes shorted) in the powder and we limit the current @ 3 amps in this way we create a resistive heating action. Electricity has nothing to do with the transmutation it is only used to produce localised heat inside the geode to create metallic vapors and cause the metallic spirits to begin a detachment from the corpus and circulate anew, the geode must be will luted, we can even bury it in the ground..... which is what I did.

This is an experiment in archemy, it uses as its basis in part a mixed operativity of the two cementations which Fulcanelli described when talking about Vincent DePaul that he learned during his period of captivity when he tended the furnaces of "sovereign tyrant of quintessences". I suggest if you want to become a good archemist you study Fulcanelli and Basil Valentine and learn by which methods and affinites the metallic spirits have for each other and how to isolate them and infuse them into each other, then and only then will you understand the basis for this process enough to make it successful.....but about this!..... the method of the two cementations is more profitable and teaches these tenents better outright because the processes of exhaltation of the gold and the opening of the silver into an inbetween state are performed separately... in this way we create more real and fixed gold and this because the former process takes advantage of some alchemical laws and actions, where this one with the geode honestly really does not nor does it teach anything.

No need to ask any further questions I won't answer any , it was enough to make for yourself the experiment and learn form it with the information I provided. As the originator of this thread I wish it to be locked.

Also please no more emails to my website about this process I will not answer them.

Thank you

ghetto alchemist
11-04-2011, 03:37 AM
Firstly, for you rogerC....... Thank you for outing yourself.

Secondly, I do not believe for even a fraction of a second that you ever made any gold with this process.
Why won't you just admit to the fact, then you can sign off on the whole saga, and then close it off for good.

For everyone else......
DO NOT TRY THIS PROCESS AS IT IS DESCRIBED.

You will end up with no gold, and mercury toxicity.

I have a friend who worked fire assay using lead for one year, then he stopped, because of high lead levels in his body. This was after suiting up like a spaceman every time he went near the stuff.
His words:
"If you handle heavy metal, it doesn't matter what precautions you take, you're going to get some inside you. Somehow it just gets in."

rogerc
11-04-2011, 04:24 AM
Secondly, I do not believe for even a fraction of a second that you ever made any gold with this process.
Why won't you just admit to the fact, then you can sign off on the whole saga, and then close it off for
."

You can't pretend even for a fraction of a second to know what I have and haven't done.

I have some Sherlock Holmes quotes for you ......."It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

"I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it."

Patrol
11-04-2011, 06:58 AM
Ah like a heating filament? so there is a miss statement in the instruction, a filament is not an electrode did you coil the lead? Your's is 1/2inch.
I tried this using nichrome wire but the powder mixture was burn up.
If heating can work, R. Nelson of rex research suggested to me induction heating using microwave oven, I haven't tried yet.
In the written instruction it says, "put powder and shavings", so its dry indeed no wet electrolyte.

Ghislain
11-04-2011, 12:43 PM
You can't pretend even for a fraction of a second to know what I have and haven't
done.

I have some Sherlock Holmes quotes for you ......."It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.
Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts."

"I consider that a man's brain originally is like a little empty attic, and you have to stock it with such
furniture as you choose. A fool takes in all the lumber of every sort that he comes across, so that the
knowledge which might be useful to him gets crowded out, or at best is jumbled up with a lot of other
things, so that he has a difficulty in laying his hands upon it."

RogerC

Could you explain what you were trying to imply with the quotes above. They appear to infer a need to
keep hold of common sense...is that it?

I too have some quotes that have the same message of things people should take note of:

Sir Winston Churchill

A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.

Albert Einstein

Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge is shipwrecked by
the laughter of the gods.

Charles de Montesquieu (French Politician and Philosopher, 1689-1755)

To become truly great, one has to stand with people, not above them.

Sir Isaac Newton

If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.

Thomas Jefferson

Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom.

Sigmund Freud

Being entirely honest with oneself is a good exercise.

Ghislain

Andro
11-04-2011, 01:07 PM
Dear Ghislain, LeogerC, Everyone...

Since I see 'Truth' as a relative concept as long as we believe it can be 'related' (in every possible sense of the word), I can easily say that everything is true just as everything is a lie.

No contradiction here...

Concepts such as 'High/Low', 'Above/Below/Among', 'Dwarfs/Giants', 'Truth/Lie' are becoming (to me) extremely ambiguous and many times interchangeable.

Therefore, given the Fractal (and sublimely paradoxical) Nature of this 'Reality Game' of Make-Believe, I will simply say:

Whatever Works - at each and every infinite and perpetual 'Kodak Moment' of Choiceless Inevitability.

No matter what we 'will' think, feel, say or do - when 'looked' at from outside our linear perception of 'Time', 'consequences' have already and inevitably 'followed'...

I seriously doubt that someone 'wise' would ever be caught 'preaching the truth' or 'sound doctrine' and such...

Upon reaching a certain 'critical mass' in this regard, a 'wise' man would (IMO) most likely either keep silent or switch to 'Zen Talk' (or something like that :))

Quoth 'HeShe' - the Androgynous 'Immortal' from Monroe's Encounter (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1418-Monroe-Encounter):

"I try to amuse, and confuse, with contradictions."

This also brings me to an old Zen saying:

'There are only two wise men in the world.
One of them is long gone.
The other one is yet to arrive.'

Needless to say (just a figure of speech, because I obviously NEED to say it anyway) - to me, these two allegorical 'Wise Men' are actually 'None and the Same'.

:cool:
--------------------------------------------

abdo
11-04-2011, 01:10 PM
Hello I would like to end all the speculation ..............yes I' am L.R.

Also please no more emails to my website about this process I will not answer them.

Thank you
Hi Leo,
I have missed your good and challenge writings and I wish that moderators of this forum not ban you again and learned the lesson.
I do not know what is the address of your website so would you pass it to me.
Regarding the geode recipe it can be done even without electricity!
Abdo

Ghislain
11-04-2011, 02:43 PM
Upon reaching a certain 'critical mass' in this regard, a 'wise' man would (IMO) most likely either keep silent or switch to 'Zen Talk' (or something like that :))

Androgynus

If you are correct then the wise men have most likely kept their silence.

http://th74.photobucket.com/albums/i273/shazzapx/th_smiley.gif

Ghislain

Andro
11-04-2011, 03:21 PM
If you are correct then the wise men have most likely kept their silence.

I am certainly not 'wise', just look how much I'm talking :)

Maybe I should bury myself in a Quartz Geode and apply current until I'm wise enough to shut up already :)

Last edited by Ghislain; 22 Minutes Ago at 04:46 PM. Reason: correcting assumption

Now I'm really curious about that assumption that you corrected :)

Ghislain
11-04-2011, 04:52 PM
Hi Andogynus

If you click on the part that says, "Last edited by Ghislain;" you get:

http://genius.toucansurf.com/edit%20history.jpg

then pressing the, "Compare Versions", button you can see and compare all the edits...

http://genius.toucansurf.com/edit%20history2.jpg

Ghislain

Seth-Ra
11-04-2011, 05:57 PM
I am certainly not 'wise', just look how much I'm talking :)

Maybe I should bury myself in a Quartz Geode and apply current until I'm wise enough to shut up already :)

Ah, but you seem to be speaking in a sort of Zen speak, which is the same as being silent, and not silent at once. There is wisdom, and there is no wisdom, for there is substance, and "nothing" also. ;)

As for this process, rogerC/Leo, has already stated this was designed to make people experiment, and come to understand the concepts, so the exact process can be figured out when one intelligently thinks about it - which, and roger/Leo feel free to correct me if im wrong, is what the Sherlock Holmes quotes are about. :)

~Seth-Ra

rogerc
11-04-2011, 06:52 PM
RogerC

Could you explain what you were trying to imply with the quotes above. They appear to infer a need to
keep hold of common sense...is that it?

I too have some quotes that have the same message of things people should take note of:

Sir Winston Churchill

Albert Einstein

Charles de Montesquieu (French Politician and Philosopher, 1689-1755)

Sir Isaac Newton

Thomas Jefferson

Sigmund Freud

Ghislain
Those quotes were directed @ ghetto alchemist ....he and this thread have brought me nothIng but trouble because of them I 've had to hire a lawyer and on his advice forwarded some emails he sent me to Interpol to protect to myself and my family.... he was stalking me and (before he joined this forum) knew where I lived where I worked and my phone number and threatened to come here and or call my place of work...the minute he decides to book a flight to my island which is the only way in, the authorities will be notified.....this was a serious issue for me that's why I wish this thread locked or even preferable completely erased I know it's against the rules to post subject matter of a personal nature but to protect the rest of the forum contributors I needed to make this matter public.... As for the subject matter of this thread let those who want to work work just leave me out of it....I have promised no one great riches.

rogerc
11-04-2011, 07:09 PM
Hi Leo,
I have missed your good and challenge writings and I wish that moderators of this forum not ban you again and learned the lesson.
I do not know what is the address of your website so would you pass it to me.
Regarding the geode recipe it can be done even without electricity!
Abdo
We have all learned very valuable lessons.......the last word was they were going to give me a chance to remain, I just have to scale back the measure of my fire and be a good boy.
About the recipe...... of course you are correct!

abdo
11-04-2011, 07:26 PM
We have all learned very valuable lessons.......the last word was they were going to give me a chance to remain, I just have to scale back the measure of my fire and be a good boy.
About the recipe...... of course you are correct!

I hope the same to Aleilius.

ghetto alchemist
11-04-2011, 09:28 PM
RogerC says:

directed @ ghetto alchemist ....he and this thread have brought me nothIng but trouble because of them I 've had to hire a lawyer and on his advice forwarded some emails he sent me to Interpol to protect to myself and my family.... he was stalking me and (before he joined this forum) knew where I lived where I worked and my phone number and threatened to come here and or call my place of work

Yes, that's right, I did crack your identity, and I'm damn proud of it.
I was motivated by the fact that at the time, I thought you were a master, and I wanted to learn from you as a student.
Surprisingly, it seems that nobody else ever did, so now I'm even more proud of the fact.

If you hired a lawyer, then you wasted you money because I didn't do anything wrong. Of course he must have told you that, and then taken your money off you anyway. That waste of money is from your own stupidity, don't make it my fault.

So you gave my name to the police.....so what?
As I already said, I did nothing wrong.
I could just as easily do the same with your name.

I do have your contact details (address and phone numbers), but only because you have prostituted your personal details so freely on the internet. But I never once called you on the phone as you imply, nor sent anything to your address, nor travelled to your island.

You say that I STALKED you. But that seems an extreme thing to say, considering that I only ever contacted you by email, through your public address, and with respect. Seems that others from this forum have done the same, did they stalk you too?

Anyway you are correct to acknowledge that you are giving away information of a personal nature over a public forum. I have been very careful in what I have revealed about you, and I will continue to do so. But I am a little saddened that you have little care to do the same. Out of respect for my family, no more please.

TUNGSTEN
11-07-2011, 09:22 PM
if they say it is not necessary to use batteries, then this experiment can be done in a special furnace

Patrol
11-14-2011, 12:17 AM
Hi Tungsten,
I could not pm your inbox is full, just wondering I don't received your pdf when I have no spam filter.
Thanks when you resend it.

TUNGSTEN
11-14-2011, 12:39 AM
problem solved

lifetime seeker
11-14-2011, 01:17 AM
I was considering the Geode... as we don't know what the inside any given Geode may be like, i.e.: what type or size of Crystals. Could we not collect ourselves an appropriate halved Geode, drill it, fill it and close it well luted and wired for good-luck.?

Patrol
11-14-2011, 07:33 AM
LS,
You can drill the geode using diamond core drill, impact or hammer drill may ruin the holes. Apply lubricant distilled water during drilling to avoid wear out of the bit. A variable speed electric drill is good to used.

TUNGSTEN
11-14-2011, 03:38 PM
being,
why you say that this procedure does not work?

“I´m playing around with the quartz geode prolonged electric current transmutation process. Its inevitable that it works. Thats what electricity does. It changes elements to other elements. The electrodes are the most difficult part to figure out through trial and error. They either have to be all copper, all lead, or copper coated lead 1/16in, or lead coated copper electrodes 1/16in.”
Response: “welding contact tips will work better. Now to just figure out the proper lead/copper electrode ratio. I´ll try to drill out the center of center of the contact tip and fill with lead. Then coat it with lead if that doesn’t work"

being
11-15-2011, 02:59 PM
what I said was that there was no current going through the mixture.

TUNGSTEN
01-30-2012, 06:06 PM
Does anyone have the video of philip schneider when he talks about a recipe?

octa
02-05-2012, 03:43 AM
I tried to find the fabled December 95 video where he outlays the directions on this process..

couldn't find it

Didn't Phil Schneider's ex-wife say to email her for instructions if you're gonna follow the handwritten note instructions?

octa
02-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Ok...only 3 source of people who claimed success.

1)LeoRetilus
2)Nicholas ********
3)lorentsm

I called ******** and he said the gold produced was just silver sulfide. The gold button was a total lie.
I contacted lorentsm and initally said he got success but then later recanted and said he lied about it.
LeoRetilus didn't respond to my email.

I still say it works. The new info about shorted electrodes starts to make sense. Remember, Joe Champion's thermal burn transmuted silver and mercury into gold. When he mixed in silicon dioxide the yield of gold production was increased dramatically.

All he did was heat silver, mercury and quartz together at certain temperature ranges. This does the same thing. The temp required in his coffeecan thermal burns was very high. I think the temp here has to be too. That's why it really is 3amps per minute or you could say 180amps per hour.

Quartz is the key. Quartz when heated undergoes a pyroelectric deformation. I found that quartz emits longitudinal waves in aether when deformed. When in a hollow spherical arrangement you get destructive longitudinal wave interference. This produces a scalar wave and that is synonymous with spacetime curvature or you could say specifically, it speeds time up. Any substance inside will start to move faster. The heat migration from the center of the sulfur mixture willl migrate to the outer geode shell faster producing a subsequent secondary pyroelectric deformation.

This thing is a pyroelectric/spacetime curvature crystal oscillator with feedback.

The weird thing is nuclei and electrons will align their spin inside this scalar field. The only reason I can think of why fermions and nuclei with angular momentum would spin align is because they're each surrounded by an aetheric vortex. This has GOT to be why a voltage field aligns electron spins in a conductor. So it's the origin of gravitomagnetic fields(nuclei spin alignment) and the Lorentz force.

Time variant gravitoelectric fields(longitudinal waves) induces a time variant gravitomagnetic field(nuclei vortex alignment) at right angles.

Transmutation occurs when all the nuclei align to create large vortex. That vortex funnels aether density(scalar wave) down into one side of the vortex causing quadrupolar(stressed and deformed barbell shaped nuclei) to become imbalanced and fission apart.

Certain frequencies of scalar wave generation probably resonates with something in the nucleus to further destabilize it. Not sure what yet. Maybe an extended alpha nuclear structure(if the nucleus was like a little crystal structure)

Patrol
02-11-2012, 03:24 AM
Try Ken Adachi of educate-yourself if he has this video, he is selling philip schneider video lectures.

Patrol
02-11-2012, 03:32 AM
Hi octa,
At the onset of this video flash philip is seem grinding sulfur. So ordinary mess sulfur will not works? it should be ultra fine, finer than talc, and pharmaceutical 99.99999pure. Is this about nano technology? It is in the recipe, "place leads togerther" so the electrodes is shorted? My whole set up was a mess.

Patrol
02-11-2012, 10:18 AM
Hi octa,
Just wondering if Leo Retilus and Roger c is same person, just compare his posts, the electrodes is two inches apart in early report then when people are stumbling then he said "shorted".

Leo Retilus post on 01-07-2010 thread #1
"The lead electrodes will need to be below the surface of the powder inside the geode, this is where the boroscope comes in handy and they need to be about two inches apart..."

Roger c post on 11-04-2011 thread #17
"Read the beginning instructions well, not the one I wrote but the original instructions from the letter...the electrodes are placed together(yes shorted) in the powder..."

Patrol
02-11-2012, 12:19 PM
Hi octa,
The reason why Leo Retilus don't respond to you is, he is also lying? By his statements he is now caught flat footed!

octa
02-11-2012, 07:14 PM
LeoRetilus is like a normal alchemist. Stuffy, deceptive and cryptic. He's not lying but he's not being straightforward either.

RogerC and Leo are the same person. They both speak in alchemical gobbledygook.

The goal of either conducting a current through a sulfur/cinnabar/silver shaving mixture(not possible) or through two touching corrosion resistant(lead coated copper) electrodes is the same.....Heat!

If you want more info...private message me.

octa
02-11-2012, 07:18 PM
I saw Phil Schneider do this on a pedal bike mill grinder(survival tech) to sulfur. He was making a powder.

This video was back in 1995. I think he was just grinding sulfur from pressed industrial solid blocks. It's hard to get pure sulfur powder as it's used in pyrotechnics. Certainly the internet wasn't as big in 95 to source out pure sulfur powder online.

That's what I would've done.

Patrol
02-12-2012, 06:37 AM
The recipe is misleading when it mentioned "electrodes" I assumed this resemble an electrolysis, so set the electrodes apart. When it says shorted this resemble like a heating filament. And the written recipe is clean it don't look in 1944.

octa
02-13-2012, 12:40 AM
The handwritten recipe doesn't suggest separating the electrodes. They specifically say to touch them. Other transcribed recipes(from that letter) just copy what's on here. That was Leo's suggestion and it was an intentional deception on his part. That's why he writes later(as Roger c) that he was waiting until enough people tried the process and realized no current will flow through the mixture when they're separated.

TUNGSTEN
02-13-2012, 03:07 AM
this recipe:
"Connect in series, four car batteries.
Set to low.
Plug it in.
48 hours later, the lead filings should have transmuted"

how many volts should have?.
this recipe is real?

TUNGSTEN
02-13-2012, 03:09 AM
yes, leo reoutlius is misleading and confusing

octa
02-13-2012, 04:32 AM
Haven't looked into that recipe closely.
I read it on here somewhere briefly but didn't the author say he was just bluffing at the end of the description?

But yes if you surround some of these elements with a quartz in a ring and add mechanical pressure and heat you should get something. The pressure is occurring in the geode shell to prevent a secondary pyroelectric field at an angle to the primary one.

TUNGSTEN
02-13-2012, 06:51 PM
Add salt water can improve the conductivity

TUNGSTEN
02-13-2012, 07:25 PM
would happen if I use mercury as cinnabar replacement?

octa
02-13-2012, 08:07 PM
I wouldn't bother with the water mixture. Too many variables to control and eliminate if it doesn't work.

LeoRetilus said what would happen if you use liquid mercury in the geode. It vaporizes too quickly and all at once increasing the pressure in the geode to dangerous explosive levels. That's why you need cinnabar.

I'd just stick to the basic geode process....its the most efficient, highest yield transmutation process out there.

abdo
02-14-2012, 12:19 AM
See this message at http://www.electronicspoint.com/transmutation-recipes-making-gold-t1483.html
"From: "Fourth Millennium"
Subject: PERSONAL SUCCESS WITH GOLD MANUFACTURE
You are welcome, Very welcome. Do be discrete about this. USA itself
is using this process to help to fund SDI (star wars). Their
colleagues don't like for the cat to be out of the bag. later.
zeropoint From: xxxx Subject:
Feedback from Web site/gold

Hi to all at ZAP

I am writing to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..

I have just completed the successful transmutation of gold as given by
the recipe on your site. This is the one involving the use of silver,
mercury & sulpher.

I was very skeptical that this could possibly work, but since I had on
hand some .999% pure silver in coins,( Liberty Silver 1 oz ) I was
able to proceed with only the minor expense of purchasing the sulfur
and Cinnabar (mercury). I was also concerned with the possible fumes
from the reaction and so arranged an extractor fan to suck out fumes
via a 6in chimney flue using a discarded computor cooling fan. this
worked well and no problems were experienced with dangerous fumes.
Another concern was the regulating of the current to 3 amps a min,
this is a non scientific term as current flow is not measured in time
but in instantaneous amperage, well in any event we set up a Rheostat
to limit current to 3amps as the flow rate. using a dashboard lamp
dimmer from a wrecked truck and a multimeter to show the current.

The whole thing sure looked weird in the shed, but WOW the results say
it all... I am astonished that this kind of information is available,
and even more amazed that it WORKS.

I have several more coins to file down to powder, that's the hard
part, I didn't want to use a grindstone for fear of contamination of
the formula with stone particles, maybe I will give it a go as it
seems a lot of the mixture is dross in any event, and I am sure a few
micrograms of stone will be absorbed as part of it, after it cools and
hardens.

Once again THANK YOU, I am now sure I will be able to produce about 50
oz gold with the remaining silver I have on hand and then we will see
what to do next.

You may be interested to know that here in xxxxxxxxxx a person who
finds gold as in prospecting, does not have to pay tax on it, it is
redeemable for cash at the xxxxxxxxxxxx, some 120 miles from where I
live, when I have finished the 50 oz

I will pour it all into one bar and take it up there, the estimated
value is $12500:00 xx, so you can see why I am so happy. thanks
again...

Contact Information

Fourth Millennium
(E-Mail Removed)"

abdo
02-14-2012, 12:20 AM
See this message at http://www.electronicspoint.com/transmutation-recipes-making-gold-t1483.html

"From: "Fourth Millennium"
Subject: PERSONAL SUCCESS WITH GOLD MANUFACTURE
You are welcome, Very welcome. Do be discrete about this. USA itself
is using this process to help to fund SDI (star wars). Their
colleagues don't like for the cat to be out of the bag. later.
zeropoint From: xxxx Subject:
Feedback from Web site/gold

Hi to all at ZAP

I am writing to say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU..

I have just completed the successful transmutation of gold as given by
the recipe on your site. This is the one involving the use of silver,
mercury & sulpher.

I was very skeptical that this could possibly work, but since I had on
hand some .999% pure silver in coins,( Liberty Silver 1 oz ) I was
able to proceed with only the minor expense of purchasing the sulfur
and Cinnabar (mercury). I was also concerned with the possible fumes
from the reaction and so arranged an extractor fan to suck out fumes
via a 6in chimney flue using a discarded computor cooling fan. this
worked well and no problems were experienced with dangerous fumes.
Another concern was the regulating of the current to 3 amps a min,
this is a non scientific term as current flow is not measured in time
but in instantaneous amperage, well in any event we set up a Rheostat
to limit current to 3amps as the flow rate. using a dashboard lamp
dimmer from a wrecked truck and a multimeter to show the current.

The whole thing sure looked weird in the shed, but WOW the results say
it all... I am astonished that this kind of information is available,
and even more amazed that it WORKS.

I have several more coins to file down to powder, that's the hard
part, I didn't want to use a grindstone for fear of contamination of
the formula with stone particles, maybe I will give it a go as it
seems a lot of the mixture is dross in any event, and I am sure a few
micrograms of stone will be absorbed as part of it, after it cools and
hardens.

Once again THANK YOU, I am now sure I will be able to produce about 50
oz gold with the remaining silver I have on hand and then we will see
what to do next.

You may be interested to know that here in xxxxxxxxxx a person who
finds gold as in prospecting, does not have to pay tax on it, it is
redeemable for cash at the xxxxxxxxxxxx, some 120 miles from where I
live, when I have finished the 50 oz

I will pour it all into one bar and take it up there, the estimated
value is $12500:00 xx, so you can see why I am so happy. thanks
again...

Contact Information

Fourth Millennium
(E-Mail Removed)"

octa
02-14-2012, 12:44 AM
Ya I read that before.

Did you try this abdo?

lifetime seeker
02-14-2012, 03:11 AM
Hello,

All of this has been on the Internet for well over 10 yrs. I know because that's
when I first found it and tried in 2001, unsuccessfully. And following that day I have
roamed the Web hoping to find a reference that, someone had succeeded or at least
came close...
but no one has except the claim by Leo and ***, but no photos or any real details
of the event. So... to this I remain a sceptic and soon consider it an Urban Myth.

Unless a person from the future who with great knowledge put it into simple terms...
much like Star Trek when the Cap't fights the Reptilian with Diamonds and Charcoal
in a Bamboo cylinder!

love the story still!

octa
02-14-2012, 05:35 AM
I see.
How did you assemble your setup?
Half a geode, batteries, copper electrodes, 2" gap with cinnabar, sulfur and silver shavings?

Just curious. Thanks.

abdo
02-14-2012, 11:02 AM
Did you try this abdo?

In my opinion claiming a transmutation success by any mean is a death sentence. .

TUNGSTEN
02-14-2012, 06:23 PM
In my opinion claiming a transmutation success by any mean is a death sentence.
Not is a death sentence, is a great achievement, no problem, some people have had success.

TUNGSTEN
02-14-2012, 06:30 PM
Quartz is important by the configuration of their natural vibrations.

octa
02-14-2012, 09:49 PM
Yeah TUNGSTEN...the 'vibrations' from the heated geode....are what LeoRetilus said are longitudinal waves!!!

If you make PLATINUM...that's a death sentence.

And yes....literally dozens of experimenters have made huge amounts of gold

octa
02-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Tungsten,

On your future horizons handwritten letter....are there blacked out spots?
Like if the gov were to redact a document?

octa
02-14-2012, 09:53 PM
abdo you need to read Joe Champion's 20th century alchemy book. It's free online.

He talked about a couple guys who were making Platinum and were warned by a mysterious group called the "Platinum Group" not to do that.
They said they could make all the gold and silver they wanted with no problem.

Platinum is a catalyst that if were made cheap would make Fuel Cell cars cheap to build overnight.
That's a problem for the oil industry.

octa
02-14-2012, 09:55 PM
Does anyone here have copies of LeoRetilus's geode setup when he posted them here?
Thanks.

octa
02-16-2012, 03:09 AM
I'm quite surprised at the lack of interest in this process and my discoveries about it.
This is the most efficient direct transmutation method in existence.

Seems like everyone is sleeping. Off to the mystical alchemy gobbledygook land.

octa
02-16-2012, 03:14 AM
I've seriously got to find people who give a shit about money.

Someone who's poor or suffering. That seems to be the only thing that snaps people out of zombieland.

No wonder LeoRetilus won't talk about this...everyone is tactless and lazy when it comes to these subjects for some reason.
It's like recreation/entertainment for them.

Keep the kneejerk PC responses to yourself...ok?

Seth-Ra
02-16-2012, 03:26 AM
I'm quite surprised at the lack of interest in this process and my discoveries about it.
This is the most efficient direct transmutation method in existence.

Seems like everyone is sleeping. Off to the mystical alchemy gobbledygook land.

Maybe their are better things to transmute than metals, and the majority are indeed sleeping - a meditative, healing, and enlightening sleep.

Plenty keep up with this thread, im sure, and plenty more continue to try and do the experiment. I for one found it interesting, but not really big on my "importance" list. Many here will not argue as to whether or not transmutation is achievable - at the very least we all know it can be due to radiation. To me, these methods are not any different, just smaller scale. Im sure others probably agree. That being said, there's an unseen Spirit moving through the metals, and through us, and everything else, and we seek to grow and cultivate this Spirit - not merely use our electrical and mechanical tools to change it face, or its body.
Money wise, gold is gold regardless of its hidden Spirit - but Alchemically, when the body is open, we wanna see a Golden Life within. ;)

I've seriously got to find people who give a shit about money.

That says a hell of a lot right there. Money is not living. It is only needed for a particular way of life - but the absolute necessities do not require money, a study of Nature would show that.

The gizmos and gadgets of science are neat, but they are not the keys for living. For instance - water purifying machines are nice for people in 3rd world countries who have polluted water - but it would be more beneficial to teach them how to purify their water by creating large filtration systems using what they have, rather then requiring iffy electricity to keep their water supplies clean.
So also, do not rely on such gizmos and set-ups and especially not gold itself and money, to provide you with a quality life. You may have your desires outwardly - but how empty is the inside?
No matter how much a starving person eats, if they are not filled with the Spirit, they continue to hunger, and eat in vain.

Tis all i have to say on this topic. I too can see why LR/RogerC doesnt speak on it anymore, but rather, on Celestial Agriculture - Divinely Growing Life. :)

~Seth-Ra

octa
02-16-2012, 06:13 PM
Alright.

I'm a little critical of the lack of social stewardship in alchemists.

Make gold and give it away. Jeeze.

I'm not saying everyone should.
But don't you think that this comes part and parcel of being spiritually inspired?

octa
02-16-2012, 06:16 PM
Gizmos do amazing things.

They enable massive amounts of spiritual progress.
Look what we learned on here.

They keep people alive, healthy and free.
They're a gift straight from god himself.

octa
02-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Spiritual progress is cool.
But only when balanced with service.

I see a total lack of inspiration to pursue goldmaking to help anyone.
What's up with that?

I see a lot of cognitive dissodence and rationalization about the reality of the world today.
Ya...it's horrible. Ya...it's horrible in order to teach. Ya...we can change it.
There's a total lack of vision, inspiration and leadership to do so.

And when you can make gold...that's disgusting.

Seth-Ra
02-16-2012, 08:00 PM
I see your point.

I am all for service/servitude. ;)

I think the "problem" comes in, with the greed that goes with the gold and the dependency on the currency. People do not need handouts, they need hand-ups: teach them, help them - but dont wipe their ass so they depend on you, or your gold.

I do agree that there is a lot of talk and not a lot of action - but that could also be that people are still learning and dont want to half-ass the action when the time comes. There are plenty of resources out there, and media attention is more than it has been in ages past, so the information is reaching out and connecting with those who are ready. There are many teachers, and many books - none can just give the answers, we must learn and grow, or its not true wisdom/enlightenment, its only a cheap, temporary hack.
For this reason, alchemists appear to speak in double-talk and riddles.

The best action for all of us to take - is to learn and walk the road before us to the best of our abilities; changing our own spheres by example and influence, and thus the whole, slowly, but quicker than letting it stagnate. ;)

If it is in your power, and heart's desire to make gold - then go for it. Follow the road at your feet. Even if i could make gold, i wouldnt care, nor stop the journey im on. The yellow metal just isnt of importance to me. People are, Life itself is. So i only seek to cultivate and protect the life as i am able to. To each their own, as the Spirit guides. :)

Good luck. :)

~Seth-Ra

octa
02-17-2012, 02:51 AM
Srry if I sounded harsh.
I gotta stop that.

I'm probably blowing hot air.
How would I know if someone was making gold right now and giving it away.
I'm sure it's happening on the downlow. Who would want to say 'hey...who wants some gold?!!!'.

Patrol
02-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Octa,
Your entry in this forum is very important. You have mentioned about elementary particles in this experiment. Here is the link that quartz nullify gravity when charged.
http://www.rexresearch.com/kowsky/kowsky.htm
Graviton is beyond science, could you add further explaination?

Patrol
02-22-2012, 02:39 PM
Octa you said this process is pyroelectric scalar wave generation. But quartz is piezoelectric property so how can you say pyro, and when we say piezo where is the pressure in this set up?
Thanks!

Patrol
02-22-2012, 02:57 PM
Cutting orientation of quartz
http://www.qiaj.jp/pages/frame20/page01-e.html

Gravity manipulation and ufo propulsion
http://www.linux-host.org/energy/ufogravity.htm

octa
02-23-2012, 05:18 AM
Thanks for the compliments Patrol.

Pyroelectric and piezoelectric deformations create the same end effect on the crystal. Notice that they both end in '-electric'.
That means they both deform the crystal mechanically to produce an electric field.

Heat applied to the crystal causes a deformation of the crystal. It's the same thing as piezoelectricity. They just call it pyroelectric if caused by heat.

Mechanical pressure is NOT used in the geode setup. It's purely heat

octa
02-23-2012, 05:20 AM
I'm not a fan of that link.

They say it's all electrostatic ion propulsion. Their description is quite a stretch and way too complicated.

Sure doesn't explain lack of inertia, invisibility or massive acceleration.

octa
02-23-2012, 05:31 AM
Gravitation is not beyond science.

I saw that weird crystal oscillator cube thingy a long time ago.
The trick to that is the combination of an electrostatic field(vertical flat plates) and the high frequency voltage applied to the crystal.
It's an aether manipulation process.

Never saw a crystal super deform like that though. Strange.

TUNGSTEN
02-27-2012, 06:39 PM
electrodes can touch the quartz?

TUNGSTEN
02-27-2012, 06:49 PM
see this page. here use sulfur, mercury sulfide and electricity to create gold.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/forums/ForumMessage.asp?ID=23778
this experiment is similar to the experiment of the quartz geode
because it uses electricity.
I believe that the truth of quartz geode experiment is that the mercury sulfide and sulfur are converted into gold by electricity.

pteh
02-27-2012, 10:04 PM
all is one
observe nature
play havoc (colors and iridiscenze)
sometimes says one thing to mean the opposite
increase the volume of matter is magic, not science, where magic is the universal spirit.
Tungsten is the truth according to me.
Ora et labora

I would post 2 pics, they deserve some meditation on ;)

http://img.over-blog.com/500x342/4/01/08/44/Champagne_labo--01.jpg
http://img.over-blog.com/388x500/4/01/08/44/frontespizio--02.jpg

Andro
02-27-2012, 10:12 PM
It's an aether manipulation process.

This sounds very interesting!

Could you please expand on that?

For example - what are (from your perspective) the principles at work behind the manipulation of Aether?

Thank you.

octa
02-28-2012, 01:20 AM
In the quartz antigravity experiment..yes the electrodes touch the quartz...but only the AC ones. The two diamond shaped vertical electrodes don't.

Androgynus....gravity/antigravity is just a slope(gradient) in aether pressure. That's it.
Just like the air pressure difference over a wing.
The aether also has an ambient pressure everywhere. Make a gradient in that...and you'll get the same effect as an airplane wing...lift.

octa
02-29-2012, 08:57 PM
TUNGSTEN...the mercuric sulfide and sulfur used electric discharges.

Discharges is key to understanding that process. It won't work with steady DC current. It needs to pulse.

Patrol
03-19-2012, 02:07 AM
Touching the electrode will not work. Lead is a conductor, test its continuity it has zero resistance in my meter, no resistance no heat no voltage no reaction. Shorting the electrode then your ampere reading and load is your rheostat not the mixture. I have an output voltage meter the reading is zero because lead is a conductor. When I switch the power supply I grasp the two leads and feel no heat in them.

Another possible way is to make a trigger resistor, to mix 1/4 oz of silver to small amount of sulfur and cinnabar and catch the resistance at 16 ohms to have a conductive region that would heat the mixture, then put the excess powder on top of this conductive region.

Patrol
04-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Just wondering. Making a conducting powder will not work too,. My ampere reading is zero.

ggkvarma
04-18-2012, 03:37 PM
Just wondering. Making a conducting powder will not work too,. My ampere reading is zero.
try to place the leads between the flame of a candle see weather the flame bends.

Patrol
04-24-2012, 08:52 AM
Ok, is lead the element a factor in the process?

ggkvarma
04-25-2012, 02:59 AM
may be the lead coating on electrodes will change the frequency of current. OR it may just mean leads of wire. But one thing is damn true is without adding lead metal there is no proper transmutation.

octa
04-29-2012, 07:31 AM
no frequency of current..it's DC.
The lead coating on the copper rods ONLY acts as a heating element to the huge current surging through them.

Ghislain
04-29-2012, 08:57 AM
Correct me if I am wrong as my electronics is a little rusty, but if you put a Zenner diode in series then you can almost short the circuit as when the current flows the voltage will decrease
across the diode and close it. allowing you to control what voltage you require in the mix with a given diode value.

oh one more thing straight copper rods will conduct better than your wire, you need resistance to creat heat, your wire will burn out before the copper rods if you short them.
If you want to create heat in the rods they would have to be coils to create an inductive reactance. I imagine if your mix is non conductive then what you are trying to create is a capacitive reactance,
your mix is the capacitors dielectric. Once this gets hot and melts you may end up with a short.

Sorry I keep editing...maybe that is what you want...a non conductive mix with a conductive material within it...overload the capacitor melt the mix and hey presto! who knows?

Rogerc is your man to verify this. May all be rubbish :)

Ghislain

Patrol
05-01-2012, 02:33 AM
RogerC says electricity is not important but heat. If it is true then I have tested and cut a 6 inch nichrome wire from its 2000 watts specs, I can adjust the heat by a series of several resistors. But what is the required heat is it below the melting point of sulfur? Nichrome don't react with melted sulfur and may used several times, but since Pb lead is needed here to transmute then I have to discard this option.

Ghislain
05-01-2012, 06:55 AM
Thinking about it you would need AC current to create heat in the dielectric medium.

Capacitive reaction = 1/2 PI f C

Still may be worth a try

Try putting your geode in an old microwave...but keeping well clear.

Safety first

Ghislain

crestind
06-16-2012, 01:59 AM
RogerC says electricity is not important but heat. If it is true then I have tested and cut a 6 inch nichrome wire from its 2000 watts specs, I can adjust the heat by a series of several resistors. But what is the required heat is it below the melting point of sulfur? Nichrome don't react with melted sulfur and may used several times, but since Pb lead is needed here to transmute then I have to discard this option.
Notice in the original document it states that there are sulfur and mercury vapors. The only way that is possible is if the temperature is higher than both the sulfur boiling point and the cinnabar boiling point. Cinnabar does not have a boiling point, but it decomposes at 1076F, which is above the boiling point of its constituents sulfur and mercury. So once the interior hits that temperature, the cinnabar will decompose into sulfur and mercury and both will instantly boil and circulate around inside. So the temperature of the heating element you are using needs to be at least 1076F. Copper melts at 1948F. Chances are, the recipe doesn't involve molten copper electrodes, so you're left with a nice core temperature range of possibilities from 1076F to 1948F. Either way, you'll be as mad as a hatter when you're done and the EPA will have a brand new superfund site.

Patrol
06-29-2012, 10:45 AM
So the lead electrodes is expendable because it melts at 327.46 °C. And if the heat you suggest at 1076F I guess 3amperes is absolutely wrong. A good guy emailed me when I report a failed 3amp shorted, he said it must be 180amp. and the ampere meter in the market I used is calibrated in ampere-hr. But if we used four car batteries, how can we draw 180 amperes?

Patrol
06-30-2012, 01:26 PM
I believe 3amp is a dud how can we attain heat of 1076F with it?

crestind
07-01-2012, 08:40 PM
The geode is probably also expendable. If you try heating sulfur until it's gassing, it basically glues itself to anything it touches after it cools. It's black and very hard. You'll probably have to crack open the geode to get at any gold, so with each run you need a new geode too, in addition to new electrodes.

I believe 3amp is a dud how can we attain heat of 1076F with it?
lol I dunno.
¯\(°_o)/¯
Wish I did... Everything I've got here (the temperature) is just speculative based on the information available.

Patrol
07-05-2012, 12:33 PM
No problem of cleaning the geode with sticky matter, just make a proper lid opening. I have pointed metal to this.

crestind
07-05-2012, 09:15 PM
No problem of cleaning the geode with sticky matter, just make a proper lid opening. I have pointed metal to this.
Well it sticks, but it's not sticky when solidified... it's like cured cement. Brittle and impossible to scrape off.

crestind
08-04-2012, 05:40 AM
So the lead electrodes is expendable because it melts at 327.46 °C. And if the heat you suggest at 1076F I guess 3amperes is absolutely wrong. A good guy emailed me when I report a failed 3amp shorted, he said it must be 180amp. and the ampere meter in the market I used is calibrated in ampere-hr. But if we used four car batteries, how can we draw 180 amperes?
It's not 180 amps... lead acid batteries cannot push 180 amps for half an hour. It's a joule heater, therefore its temperature is dependent on the current flowing through it. Current is dependent on the voltage of your power supply. I=V/R. 3 amps limits the temperature.

Adds777
10-24-2012, 06:40 AM
Hello foks,

I've been following this thread for at least a year now and I wish I commented earlier.

Does anyone have any updates regarding any progress?

I have a number of questions.

1- Does anyone know where I can find a cheap source of quality Cinnabar. I found a source from China that
is quite expensive, so I'd rather not choose that one.

2- I see that working with Mercury 1oz is an alternative to working with Cinnabar. I do have concerns
regarding working with mercury or cinnabar anyway. I rmember someone saying that Mercury conducts
better maybe?

3- Sounds like the idea of the leads toching together in the Geode is possibly the way to go. Any ideass
I've also read somewhere else that the leads need to be of exact dimentions? Any comments

4- Are people sticking with the idea of using silver shaving as opposed to lead. Comments & ideas please.

5- Are there any live links at all for the December 1995 video at all!!!!!

I look forward to hearing from anyone who is still interested in this... As I am indeed.

with regards
Adds777

Patrol
10-24-2012, 11:11 PM
If you try to grind 1ounce mercury with the right amount of sulfur it becomes conductive, grind until it becomes black for the sulfur to be saturated you have now a virtual cinnabar. Add silver powder and set the right resistance by sulfur mixing. But woe, when I set the electrodes the voltage reads zero.

Adds777
10-25-2012, 11:00 AM
Hello Patrol,
Thanks for writing something here. Grinding 1oz mercury sounds like quite a job to do. What sort of grinder is advisable? The recipe does say you can use Mercury, instead of Cinnabar. Does this have to be in powder form or something else.
Forgive my ignorance on that point.

Regarding no current flow - where your leads connected together?

I have some info on something important that someone else said about the exact dimentions of the leads and another strange thing the geographical locations this whole experiment can only work. I'll try to dig this information up and post here -
I hope this guy wasn't lying!

This whole matter seems to throw up more questions than are answered.

Look to all who read this continuing discussion - No one here wants to start revealing age old secrets of making this work. I just want to be able to do it because its fascinating.
So I would encourage all those who used to comment on this to please get involved again. I'm not interested in negativity or arguing without reason. I'm just interested
in discussing this experiment & making it work!

Looking forward to your comments.