PDA

View Full Version : Natural Magick

solomon levi
01-24-2010, 07:46 PM
This has a lot of alchemy related info and recipes:

http://homepages.tscnet.com/omard1/jportat2.html

LeoRetilus
01-24-2010, 10:03 PM
I kinda figured a book like this would pop up soon.

I especially find the sixth book,"Of Counterfeiting Precious Stones", resonating
especially because I had this dream night before last. It started in a coliseum- like open air outdoor classroom. There were bags of flour everywhere and we(students) all had bowls and we were being taught how to make bread. I believe it was "bread of the presence", On a quick aside I've been having this type of dream about once a week where I am being invited to be taught alchemical/mason secrets by an old man, but I never get to see his face.
So anyways I and a bunch of students were being taught basically how to do a dry run with the ingredients. Then we were instructed to procede to another building where the instructor taught us to do various transmutations on metals, so we could have the gold we needed to make the bread. For fun he showed us how to make gemstones as well, and I made a very sizable sapphire and loads of diamonds(diamonds were the easiest) and some emeralds and rubys as well.
Then we treked back to the open air classroom and completed the bread.
Although I see this as more of an instructional series of dreams I've been having lately and not so much a run of the mill archetypal dream, I looked up the significance of sapphire,in my dreamers dictionary (http://books.google.com/books?id=MXmneeHpEwUC&dq=Cloud+Nine+A+dreamer%27s+Dictionary+preview&printsec=frontcover&source=bl&ots=0Q1XGSfmt7&sig=dSDlEPHpLFJ6baOTcRnX9m5V5NE&hl=en&ei=URpSS4n5NYzusgPAqoyHCA&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=7&ved=0CCAQ6AEwBg#v=onepage&q=&f=false) since for some reason in the dream it stood out the most. I know its not on the book preview, it doesn't go as far as the "s"'s, but it says,
"Sapphire"
"The ancients believed sapphires were the key to understanding the sayings of the oracles, .i.e., to decoding unconscious or metaphorical messages. They were thought to bring divine favor. Probably because of their blue color, later tradition associates them with the lapis, the philosophers stone of alchemy......" And goes on about being one of the foundation stone of the new Jerusalem But I'll leave it to you to decide what part of that interpretation I resonate the most with.:)

The other night I had another dream where I was instructed to climb a mountain, upon reaching the summit the old man was waiting for me, and informed me I was going to learn how to levitate rocks into place, this was a one on one session.
The man, who I perceive to be more of a disembodied voice, entered my body and took control of my thoughts and bodily motions, now I was kinda pushed to the side but still inside my body, just not centered in it anymore. I was completely aware, just not in complete control for the moment. And he showed me how to captivate a stone by generating a tone (sound) in my head and projecting it upon the stone , when it began to resonate the same tone began to return from the rock and the sound in my head got louder, this he said was a sign," I now had the rock" So he demonstrated the levitation of small and large alike, to show me there was no difference. Then he exited my body and instructed me to try. I got the small ones on the first try but the larger ones(bus sized) posed a problem, and in the beginning I was not able to captivate the entire stone, and was only able to break pieces off them and move them, but this was a welcome mistake because in the process I learned how to fashion smaller stones from the larger ones on my own.
Later on I got the hang of it and was able to expand the tonal field around the whole rock. This dream was way too specific and instructional for me to even need to look for a archetypal meaning behind it...... but instead it was an affirmation of what I believe about the Philosophers Stone and how it is tied to masonry and how it can put you in tune with the universe and make you sensitive to certain subtle energies that pervade the entire universe, for God created the universe by speaking it into existence. I've have mentioned Ed Leedskalin many times, and it was said that children were the only ones who were able to sneak up on Ed while he was working, and that on numerous occasions they saw him,"floating large coral blocks" down the countryside by "singing to them". Interesting also is the work of John Keely (http://keelynet.com/keelyhistory.htm) and his work on sympathetic vibratory physics (http://www.svpvril.com/) Somewhere I also read that there is an egyptian legend that states the pyramids were built by sliding a parchment upon which the words of Thoth(Hermes) were written and then the priest would strike the stone with a staff and it would resonate and levitate along a metal rail. Legend also has it that they would also soften and cut stone by using an Ankh, which I perceive to be more of a resonating instrument/tuning fork than a proper hammer, I don't think its very effective for beating on rock by chipping at it with such a "tool". And then there is the eyewitness account of Dr. Jarl that describe a demonstration he witnessed of Tibetan monks levitating large stones into place you can read about it here. Acoustic Levitation of Stones (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/antigravityworldgrid/ciencia_antigravityworldgrid08.htm)

In closing I wonder if it wouldn't be a good idea to start a thread or a sub-forum where we can present our dreams to each other so that we may take turns attempting to interpret them and maybe get insight from others on what our dreams may be trying to tell us.

horticult
01-24-2010, 11:56 PM
thx 4 report

LeoRetilus
01-25-2010, 12:11 AM
I sense a bit of sarcasm Horty
If I'm correct ,...I'm sorry you do not like my long reports but sometimes ideas cannot be conveyed in a single horticultrist sentence where I would substitute numbers for whole words, I like your posts but I find them equally as hard to read and decipher and sometimes I require the services of a good horticultristic linguist.:p

But I do appreciate your views and would never judge you for them, nor the type of things your involved in, nor in the manner you write of and would hope you would extend the same courtesy to others :)

And I'm sorry you hate bread eaters.......I take it you wouldn't be interested in learning how to make The Bread of The Presence?:rolleyes:

horticult
01-25-2010, 12:27 AM
no
i really thanked you 4 this, because i spend a lot of years monitoring and analysing dreams

i like yours /and all others, so longer then better/ posts, but i am only a lazy boy with small knowledge which is killing time by some activities

LeoRetilus
01-25-2010, 01:16 AM
I am very lazy when it comes to certain things as well, but learning was never one of them. I'm glad you share a common intertest in dreams and since we have something in common , I'd like to extend an offer of friendship to you.:)