PDA

View Full Version : The Alchemical Secrecy and the Gods Will

Smoke
01-28-2010, 05:13 AM
After reading for a few days the contents of this forum, I decide to register, not because I'm an alchemist (I'm not), but because I admire the work you are doing, and think it is far more important than appears at first sight.
Since young I was delighted reading Fulcanelli and few others. And the only couple things I always find frustrating in such literature was the prohibition to disclose key parts of the Great Opus, and the belief in the will of God to decide who will succeed and who will not, in accordance with some mix of effort & adoration to God. So I decide to write here some thoughts over that as a way to introduce myself.
PD: My English is very bad, so I apologize in advance.

The Alchemical Secrecy and the Gods Will

The association assumed by alchemists of his personal discoveries with the divine inspiration (enlightenment, epiphany, etc.), is perhaps the main cause that alchemy is not changed the world in any way. Still.
If contemporary alchemists could decouple their achievements of this mental association, the result would be a fundamental shift in civilization, the alchemist would happen to be a myth, to become the maker of a new world (in essence; transmuting their society).
The path of secrecy, subterfuge and outright deception (the alchemical slang and disinformation) in the classical alchemical teachings, have made this what it has been for centuries, somewhat dubious at best cases. And have also endangered the very existence of alchemy.
It seems that one of the reasons that the alchemists of the past have to keep things in this fashion, was their fear (very justified) about the misuse by kings and the military could do of the Great Work (it's easy to imagine what would have happened if the kings have had access to unlimited amounts of gold to finance their military enterprises, or whether men like Leonardo Da Vinci had had access to the alchemical processes and therefore the possibility of using them to develop sophisticated weapons.
Today things have changed drastically, and the secrecy and disinformation, seem out of place. Fulcanelli I think he understood the historical juncture in which he lived, and behave in accordance of the circumstances (the atomic age began and there was nothing to do to to prevent it). He seems to have been a man of integrity bound by a deeply serious oath. In his books he regrets not being able to give the world the secret of the Great Opus (he lamented could not transmute the world).
In our days, most of the best brains are working for governmental and paragovernmental organizations with political, economic and military objectives. No doubt some of them had discover and delivered the secret of Opus many years ago. Nor do I doubt that they were surprised to discover that these organizations are not interested in changing the world, but to maintain the status cuo.
The fact is -in my opinion- that vanguard researchers can not speak due to commitments with powerful and menacing organizations: And the alchemist either, due to the association of his discoveries with the divine will and tradition.
I read the post by Horticult about the side effects of ingestion of ORMES. I totally agree! It's laughable, but this situation does not just apply to ORMES consumers, but many people who feels enlightened by the Gods (The humility of Chrisitian Rosenkreutz is in strident contrast with the egotism of many of his followers).
I read a link posted by Solomon Levi about the american alchemist Starkey and his life long struggle to change medicine. It is impossible not to admire and reverence such effort.
The mere existence of this forum is a hope for the world as knowledge sharing without requiring an oath or sell it to who can afford it. I am grateful for the work done by Solomon Levi, and I feel that the achievements arising from this collective effort to be inextricably linked to men alike, not the Gods, or maybe I should said: Our imaginary interpretation of the Gods will.

Besides all, I feel this forum it's so vibrant, that I decide for first time in life, to buy my first materials to begin my practical quest. Maybe it's late for me, but what the hell!

Best wishes for all of you.

Ghislain
01-28-2010, 07:07 AM
Welcome Smoke

Ghislain

solomon levi
01-31-2010, 12:08 AM
Greetings and welcome Smoke.

I wonder if alchemy is meant to change the world when there are still
relatively few practicing alchemists.
Some believe that the human race was interfered with at some point and
interbred with an advanced alien race - the gods. The scientific evidence
is the drastic change in our brain size - the addition of this relatively large
cerebrum or cortex...

http://phe.rockefeller.edu/sthubert/fig2.jpg
http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.mybrain.co.uk/public/media/learn_three_brains.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.mybrain.co.uk/public/learn_history.php&usg=__aHh6-LeBWamecdGzVUWDv_Sb7As=&h=279&w=257&sz=34&hl=en&start=14&um=1&tbnid=jMrkunxx2O7N7M:&tbnh=114&tbnw=105&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dthree%2Bbrains%2Breptilian%26hl%3Den% 26sa%3DG%26um%3D1

My point is, it took a long time for us to learn to use this brain. We still
only use a tenth of it. (Same with DNA - see "junk dna") We (cave people) didn't
get to grow/evolve into this brain naturally, with wisdom and experience.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Future_Shock
http://books.google.com/books?id=-gAy7LfmkmQC&printsec=frontcover&dq=past+shock&source=bl&ots=Wjn_9WAch6&sig=_CqfrSPBcdBvj6zdTpvtcmfzoEI&hl=en&ei=gMpkS7_eMoPIsQOdpridAw&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=4&ved=0CBYQ6AEwAw#v=onepage&q=&f=false

I think alchemy hitting the world on a large level could be as devastating.
Maybe it will always be meant for the individual or small group. ???
Maybe because nature evolves that way - 100th monkey ???
(Surely nature can and does evolve violently at times as well.)

I wish you success with your alchemical journey and look forward to
your progress,
solomon

Hephælios
01-31-2010, 04:39 AM
I believe that change is coming.
Paracelsus:

My theory, proceeding as it does from the light of Nature, can never, through its consistency, pass away or be changed: but in the fifty-eighth year after its millennium and a half it will then begin to flourish. The practice at the same time following upon the theory will be proved by wonderful and incredible signs, so as to be open to mechanics and common people, and they will thoroughly understand how firm and immovable is that Paracelsic Art against the triflings of the Sophists: though meanwhile that sophistical science has to have its ineptitude propped up and fortified by papal and imperial privileges. In that I am esteemed by you a mendicant and vagabond sophist, the Danube and the Rhine will answer that accusation, though I hold my tongue. Those calumnies of yours falsely devised against me have often displeased many courts and princes, many imperial cities, the knightly order, and the nobility. I have a treasure hidden in a certain city called Weinden, belonging to Forum Julii, at an inn, - a treasure which neither you, Leo of Rome, nor you, Charles the German, could purchase with all your substance. Although the signed star has been applied to the arcanum of your names, it is known to none but the sons of the divine Spagyric Art. So then, you wormy and lousy Sophist, since you deem the monarch of arcana a mere ignorant, fatuous, and prodigal quack, now, in this mid age, I determine in my present treatise to disclose the honourable course of procedure in these matters, the virtues and preparation of the celebrated Tincture of the Philosophers for the use and honour of all who love the truth, and in order that all who despise the true arts may be reduced to poverty. By this arcanum the last age shall be illuminated clearly and compensated for all its losses by the gift of grace and the reward of the spirit of truth, so that since the beginning of the world no similar germination of the intelligence and of wisdom shall ever have been heard of. In the meantime, vice will not be able to suppress the good, nor will the resources of those vicious persons, many though they be, cause any loss to the upright.

Ghislain
01-31-2010, 08:32 AM
I believe that change is coming.

Change comes continuously Hephælios. Isn't that what makes life so exciting?

Ghislain :)

Seth-Ra
01-31-2010, 09:15 AM
Welcome to the forum.
I think it would be a good idea to respect the energies one works with, and from the One Mind they originate from, or they may work against you behind the scenes, like so many other before. If all one believes in is "science" and man's arrogance of self, then perhaps chemistry would be a better fit then Alchemy. ;)

Anyway, hope you do well in your practical works, and cant wait to see what you'll share. :)

~Seth-Ra

horticult
01-31-2010, 12:36 PM
I can not understand why some thinks that they considered some stupid ugly aliens as gods.

Andro
01-31-2010, 01:23 PM
I decide for first time in life, to buy my first materials to begin my practical quest.

Don't spend too much money :)
The deeper your access to the Source Code, the lesser your expenses will be...

Maybe it's late for me, but what the hell!

Never too late ;)

Change comes continuously

Yes, but never at a constant rate... It does so in waves ;)

Hephælios
01-31-2010, 10:26 PM
Change comes continuously Hephælios. Isn't that what makes life so exciting?

Ghislain :)

The emphasis was on the italicized word "that"...referring to Smoke's statement below.

If contemporary alchemists could decouple their achievements of this mental association, the result would be a fundamental shift in civilization, the alchemist would happen to be a myth, to become the maker of a new world (in essence; transmuting their society).

Smoke
02-01-2010, 12:49 AM
Ghislain; esteem much your commentaries. You make me feel very well (like in house). And thanks Salomon Levi for your reflections (very interesting - like everything what I have read from you).
Personally I believe that that of hybridization with the Gods (visitors) is very probable. More or less to the way that Mr. Sitchin theorizes in its books, and it can explain the evolutionary jump. But if that happened, are some points that I believe deserve some analysis, because apparently seems like:

*The called Gods were not exactly the creators of the world (much less of the universe), but visitors of the cosmos.
*First human governors, were hybrid (the first chaste royalty or of noble blood). And then; divinity is really a matter of pedigree (the old monarchic dynasties would have reason in that stuff of the royal blood line).
*It is highly probable that this Gods (or visitors) have had a type of ethics and moral very different from ours (we would consider aberrant human hybridation with “an inferior” species, for example the different varieties of apes).
*Horticult is right; our civilization end up confusing the Gods with the aliens and vice versa (a great problem that made necessary the invention of religious engineering throughout history). If we define clearly the concept of God as the creative colossal force of the universe and all its contents, our other “humanized and anthropomorphous Gods” are simply out of place; good bye to Horus, Zeus, Moloch, Jeovah, and the lineage of hybrids like Hercules, the Minotaur, Jesus Christ etc.
Perhaps we should create an suitable word to define them (not to call second hand Gods, or pseudo-Gods to them).

I also believe that the applied Alchemy on world-wide scale would have inherent dangers. like humanity, we have paid a very high price for the atomic era (the attacks against Japan, the cold war, Chernobyl and the contamination by radiation and things like that). But also it is possible that the old texts are right, and that the Great Work is able to transmute the very fundament of human beings. To turn us in a creature able to use better the cerebral mass, able to understand better the meaning of its own life and the one of the others. A creature thus could handle better its society and its world (I can go to far to even say that they could be better governors). And perhaps it is not needed that all of them become alchemists, but that the alchemists share with them the fruit of the great work (Starkey's dream: to put within reach of all the products of the Opus).

If your you think that I am too naive believing in this, I gladly agree!

Hephælios made a great post with the future envisioned by Paracelsus!
the last age shall be illuminated clearly and compensated for all its losses by the gift of grace and the reward of the spirit of truth.

I want to believe! Some day somewhere Alchemy could deliver that gift to human kind.
I believe that all the conscious human beings, we dreamed with the day in which our humanity leave behind traditional forms of the called development (industrialist, commercial, military etc) and we freely leave our religious and political particularities (limiting things like Catholicism, Protestantism, Capitalism and Communism etc.), by which humanity also has paid a very high price (wars, genocide, ethnic cleansing etc.) and were are able to create a new era (the quintessence of the civilization?).

*Hephælios ...the continuous change (very good point!)

*Seth-Ra: I like to be respectful with people and with their beliefs. I am an ardent defender of the freedom of cult. And at the same time I defend ardently the freedom of thought (for that reason I'm fascinated with this forum, and all of you). I believe in the bridge between contradictions!
Also I must admit that many Gods (according to sacred texts -and my neighborhood priest-) feel offended by almost anything, and some of them use their powers vindictively. But in fact my desire is not to be disrespectful to them. I'm only trying to raise possible differences between the Gods, and the ideas we have about them.
I believe that chemistry and science in general, have given us wonderful things and also bad things. But I think that Alchemy can take this humanity to a quantum leap in all aspects (I believe that the desire of being better is intrinsic to our nature, and believe that it is good).

Androgynus:“Never is too late” Thank you very much for your words (that encourages me). Your concept of “Source Code” seems to me exactly on target! It is comparable to programmers of Visual BASIC, trying to understand assembler language! (the source code of the creation). Well, in my case; hardly I am trying to learn BASIC!

My best wishes
Thank you for your thoughts. Very appreciated

Smoke
02-01-2010, 12:55 AM
I forgot to mention my lack of facility with English. I'm sure to have errors in syntax and expression. If i write something very confusing or incoherent, please let me know.

Awani
02-01-2010, 12:57 AM
Been away... so a late welcome for you!

:cool:

solomon levi
02-01-2010, 03:07 AM
Hi Smoke.
I agree very much with you on "the gods".

The alchemists have long prophecied the coming of Elias Artista.
But with the world the way it is, the governments with such power
and the majority of people in ignorance, I don't see how things will
change until that situation is different.
So many wonderful inventions have been suppressed - Reich, Tesla... the
list is very long - there is no reason to believe that in this time the same
would not be, or is not being, done with alchemy and archemy. Look at
the work of Joe Champion who has been jailed once already.

http://www.drjoechampion.com/

Or Hulda Clark (not an alchemist)
"Dr. Hulda Clark wrote 7 books, "The Cure For All Cancers," "The Cure For All Diseases," "The Cure For HIV and AIDS," "The Cure For All Advanced Cancers," "The Prevention of All Cancers," "Syncrometer Science Laboratory Manual," and the most recent "The Cure and Prevention of All Cancers" published in 2008.
Hulda Clark endured many attacks by professional adversaries, including legal battles which were eventually dismissed by courts. Despite the setbacks, Dr. Clark persisted in her research and in sharing her knowledge with the world through her books and through lectures all over the world."

http://www.huldaclark.com/

Modern day archemist David Hudson intended to make the stone
available on wide scale production. His plant was closed by authorities
after a huge acid spill. I'm sure that wasn't an accident.

I'm just sayin'... :)

sol

LeoRetilus
02-01-2010, 03:59 AM
Hi all, this is my take on the subject and I've thought long and hard about it, after studying all those guys you mentioned and their work as you know Sol, and I 've come to the conclusion that their folly has always been this.....greed. Look at Hudson he tried to patent essentially a form of matter...how could that be possible?....the problem occurs when you discover something and keep it to yourself and try to patent it and hoard it from the world so that only you can profit from it. And once you file papers the powers that would be will know who you are, what you know and where you live and they will come after you just like they did Stanley Meyer, who invented a very effiecent HHO Cell to crack water into hydrogen and oxygen and then ran a car on it. My point is that one man can be silenced but 40,000 strong like the numbers we currently have in our workingwatercar forum which I am also a member of are a little harder to silence. That forum is one dedicated to replicating Bob Boyces 101 HHO cell that also utilizes radiant energy to crack water and operates at a coefficent of power >1, thats more than 100% of Faraday which is not supposed to be possible, Bob realized all of this also when Stanley Meyer was murdered and this is why he shares his knowledge with all of us for free. Because once the technology takes hold theres no holding back the floodgates, and now there are upstart companies all over the world and I as well am beginning production of them(HHO cells) for the company I currently work for.

And as for alchemy...well how do you think those who got into power got there in the first place.

Maybe they will come after me and silence me as well, but even if they do they can't silence all those whom I've already impacted......and like Will Smith said in Hancock when the chief of police was trying to figure out how to come and arrest him...."bitch can try." But this is bigger than me or anyone of us.....alchemy is surfacing right now in many different ways and many more have come foward and will continue to do so, pity though they want to charge fees. I envision in about 5-10 years the services of your friendly neighborhood alchemist will always be within shouting distance.

Smoke
02-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Deviadah; Tank you. I'm feel happy to be welcomed by the master of the alchemy ship.

Solomon Levi; Thank you for your thoughts. I don't remember in what book, but Castaneda wrote that sorcerers have a name for this creator (and ruler) of the universe; they call it "The Tyrant" because nothing and nobody can escape or protect against its irrevocable dictatorial mandate.

First time I know about Dr. Champion (fascinating! -as Spock said-). An statement on the page reads "this is not an alchemy dream". But the photos of process have the look and some kind of "smell" of Alchemy. No doubt he's right: Is not an Alchemy dream... Maybe it's an Alchemical reality!
I hear that Dr. Hulda Clark end up working in Ensenada (Baja).

Yeah; You're right the historical moment (in our life time) does not seem the best for a great change. Furthermore, the status quo its a beast very alive! It defends itself by any means. But LeoRetilus (thanks Leo for being here) has a very keen point; Culturally we are accustomed to utilitarian profit for whatever effort we made (business, business & business). We born in this game. Our minds works that way. But seems impossible to silence a secret when it is no longer a secret, but a know how shared by thousands.
Note: This is my first post without utilizing an online translator. Wishing my english still can be digestible.
This forum is amazing, or I'm very lucky. I'm here in the middle of a tread with real Alchemists (fiiu!).

Andro
02-02-2010, 01:47 PM
But seems impossible to silence a secret when it is no longer a secret, but a know how shared by thousands.

And this 'secret' will be more frequently and more openly shared as our reality becomes more rectified and more 'Virgin Earth' through UN-Learning.
Starting with all of us here :)

I am glad you've joined this forum, Mr. Smoke!

Where there's a Smoke, there's a Fire :)

Salazius
02-02-2010, 06:02 PM
A late welcome too :)

You can touch the Secret, smell it, taste it, look at it, and not understanding it. Well ... it will still be a secret.

Even if 1 % of a population know something, and the other 99 % don't, lets imagine the 1 % do not want to share, so, it's a secret for the one, and not at all for the other.

Some secrets are in plain sight, people don't even LOOK at it. And even if they look, they don't understand it 100%.

Well, just some though.

Smoke
02-04-2010, 08:10 AM
Thanks for your reflections Androgynus: And thank you for your kindness, I esteem really.

“… this 'secret' will be more frequently and more openly shared as our reality becomes more rectified...”

Reflecting on your comment, I'm inclined to think that it can be something synergistic: Let said; something mysterious, unknown and transcendental approaches us. Somehow we began to feel it (prefeelings or whatever). Very instinctively we approach that. The moment arrives at which that knowledge touches us (if it happen), and we discover that something in us has changed… and we do not know how could that happen.
It could be something like beginning a loving relation with the knowledge; As we are discovering it, we discover parts unknown of ourselves (I am saying silly things? ...Yes I'm afraid so).
I'll don't blame you if you think I'm incoherent on this (I can't understand what I just write also!).

Salazius, thank you very much for the welcome.
I believe that you are absolutely right.
We can feel that something fundamental is at stake, almost we can touch it. But at the same time it is incomprehensible and distant.
But it seems that it has been the history of the human spirit: An interminable effort to understand the "why" of everything.
And seems to me that a clear example of lack of deep understanding, is that 1% that does not wish to teach their knowledge to those that does not have it. It is normal (very common). The same happens with money -the haves and the have nots-. It is a symptom of stagnation in many senses.
Christian Rozencreutz wrote that in spite of having discovered the Filosofal Stone, some Alchemists do not comprehend what implies the huge phenomenon of transmutation. They only had learned to make gold.
Perhaps Rozencreutz really understand it. For that reason he has to write it, in spite of its oath, he must share it with somebody.
Today happens the same with certain aspects of technology, medicine etc. Too many techniques and substances are applied that they know what they do, but they do not know how they do it (we use it, but it does not mean that we understand it). I believe that understanding, is the first symptom of the Alchemist who finally has transmuted himself in to a better creature.

My best wishes.

Salazius
02-04-2010, 02:42 PM
An Alchemist, transmute himself in a Creator, more than a creature.

Andro
02-04-2010, 02:57 PM
An Alchemist, transmute himself in a Creator, more than a creature.

We're both Creators and Created (creatures :rolleyes:)

Alchemy doesn't change who/what we are at the core.
It only gives us more (MUCH more) conscious access to the Grand Design/Source Code of this Creation that we're already part of :)

That's the way I see it. And it's coming in waves, peaking around the appropriate convergence points in 'time' :cool:

solomon levi
02-06-2010, 01:25 AM
Alchemy doesn't change who/what we are at the core.
It only gives us more (MUCH more) conscious access to the Grand Design/Source Code of this Creation that we're already part of :)

That's the way I see it. And it's coming in waves, peaking around the appropriate convergence points in 'time' :cool:

I guess that depends on what the core is. According to the Essene, the
m-iridium and rhodium change your DNA, and the gold is accumulated
in the central nervous system making for greater and quicker communication
between the synapses.
And the other horomones related to the ductless glands...

Yes, we're the same animal; but physiologically functioning quite different.
;)

sol

Ab Roek
02-06-2010, 03:41 AM
It could be something like beginning a loving relation with the knowledge; As we are discovering it, we discover parts unknown of ourselves (I am saying silly things? ...Yes I'm afraid so). I'll don't blame you if you think I'm incoherent on this (I can't understand what I just write also!).

No! What you speak of when you say the above, is the sort of truth that will Bless you when all else fails.

And, by the way, all else will fail, in time.

Let's be wise enough to abandon our ego from time to time, to be free of its way of thinking and desiring. Let's allow enough silliness so that Soul can shine unfiltered through the window of our minds. Let's be willing to look like dumbasses every once in a while, treading the Path of the Fool with the zeal appropriate to a novice of our Art.

And-- Solomon Levi, when you mentioned Elias Artista, my heart kindled. We are living in the days of Elias, sure enough. The rubber has met the road, we left Kansas some time ago, and soon what almost everyone believed was Up will starting feeling a whole hell of a lot like Down.

Andro
02-06-2010, 10:53 AM
I guess that depends on what the core is.

It's the open-ended and ever-expanding nature of creation and of ourselves :)

And that goes beyond our jeans :D

It's amusing and fascinating that we need to make this core fixed enough for us to consume and un-fix ourselves :D

Smoke
02-07-2010, 08:28 PM
This subject of human transmutation is a marshy land for me, but this surrounded in the mystery. Simply I cannot resist to speculate on that: Solomon Levi and Androginus, analize that mystery (please continue, its very interesting!) without a doubt is but the most valuable thing that the Great Work offers; it sounds as if the final secret of Opus opened a passage between conscious creatures and the infinite.

Perhaps the word transmutation does not mean exactly that, but is an alchemical paradox. In addition, classic texts say that in essence all metals are a same thing, simply they are in different evolution stages. That is to say; in the final state all will be be equal (philosophical gold). And the artist's work is to accelerate that process.
If it is thus; an essential change should not take place (I suppose). No nucleus change in any matter, but a pantagruelic change of state.
In another words: If we managed to transmute a regular folk - let say to Smoke-, essentially he will continue being the same idiot (same matter), simply better (I hope).
The change in the DNA suggested by The Essene should be described as a fundamental change (nothing is as particular as DNA), but even that particularity should be erased in final transmutation. Nothing left but the essence (naturally, I do not have the smaller idea of what I am speaking when saying essence).

Ab Roek: Thanks to participate.
"Let's allow enough silliness so that Soul can shine unfiltered through the window of our minds"
You are a poet. You managed to catch in words the feelings abstraction.
I involuntarily smile when reading it. Gorgeous concept. Completely in agreement!

Androginus:
"It's amusing and fascinating that we need to make this core fixed enough for us to consume and un-fix ourselves"
I am perplexed. It seems contradictory but it has total sense. It seemed that paradox, is the trade mark of universal creator.

Best wishes for all of you