PDA

View Full Version : Wyrd

Andro
02-02-2010, 10:41 AM
Several people here are becoming more and more aware of the increased wyrding energy flowing through this forum lately.

What's been attracting it?

What is its magnet?

Please post your views and opinions here :)

Awani
02-02-2010, 12:45 PM
Several people here are becoming more and more aware of the increased wyrding energy flowing through this forum lately.

The what? Please explain?

:cool:

Andro
02-02-2010, 12:58 PM
The what? Please explain?

Hey Mr. Deviadah, welcome back from your trip :)

You'll have to catch up a bit with what's been going on here while you were away. You can search the forums for'wyrd'/'weird'/'wyrding'/'weirding' and get a better idea.

This is how it started:

Wyrd is moving through this forum now. Everyone plays a part in the movement of Wyrd. However, some play the part of agitator, and help to stir the movement of Wyrd where it is necessary.

I feel/perceive the wyrding as well.

Awani
02-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Aha, ok I see... that's wyrd...

:cool:

Ab Roek
02-03-2010, 02:13 AM
The Ancients who completed the Stone before us were granted immortality in addition to Mastery of Nature. I do not think they wrote their works for the sole purpose of "hearing themselves speak." They were consciously reaching out to seekers just like us, across the ocean of time, extending their blessed hand of fidelity and compassion, hoping to catch one of us with their hooks-- baited with tiny morsels of truth.

To the extent that we seek and are hungry for what they offer, we find them. They have ever been awake, since the day (blessed day!) of their Victory. Ever watchful, they have never lost sight of us, from the very moment we were cast as mineral seeds into the field of creation. But as great as they are, they are not the infinite (in that they are particular beings that can be named and characterized). We have already become a strand of that infinity with which they work. Our gratitude and desire for more light will find our strand ready to join to yet another strand. Even should our bodies die, the strand will not be broken.

Most Holy Basil Valentine! True and Living Adept! You left a trail for your children to follow!

Most Holy George Ripley! True and Living Adept! You did not forget your wandering sons!

Holy, Holy, you who are the newest Vulcan! Arise!, and join your heart's brothers where they wait!

What's been attracting it?

What is its magnet?

Please post your views and opinions here :)

horticult
02-03-2010, 12:54 PM
I would say that these adepts truly state that stone can only extend life
& they are in agreement that books were written to confuse, with a lot of intended traps.

solomon levi
02-03-2010, 06:29 PM
I felt more wyrding yesterday after being on-line.
I think because some of us are working on very similar paths
and also that we are getting very close. ;)

Rebus7
02-05-2010, 02:59 AM
The Ancients who completed the Stone before us were granted immortality in addition to Mastery of Nature. I do not think they wrote their works for the sole purpose of "hearing themselves speak." They were consciously reaching out to seekers just like us, across the ocean of time, extending their blessed hand of fidelity and compassion, hoping to catch one of us with their hooks-- baited with tiny morsels of truth.

To the extent that we seek and are hungry for what they offer, we find them. They have ever been awake, since the day (blessed day!) of their Victory. Ever watchful, they have never lost sight of us, from the very moment we were cast as mineral seeds into the field of creation. But as great as they are, they are not the infinite (in that they are particular beings that can be named and characterized). We have already become a strand of that infinity with which they work. Our gratitude and desire for more light will find our strand ready to join to yet another strand. Even should our bodies die, the strand will not be broken.

Most Holy Basil Valentine! True and Living Adept! You left a trail for your children to follow!

Most Holy George Ripley! True and Living Adept! You did not forget your wandering sons!

Holy, Holy, you who are the newest Vulcan! Arise!, and join your heart's brothers where they wait!

Hear! hear! Beautifully expressed AB.

I feel the wyrd very strongly myself and getting stronger daily.
But then again I have always been very attuned to the wyrd.
This forum is very exciting and revelatory at the moment.
I believe many more individuals today are stepping up and selecting themselves for a service that is needed. More initiates may be needed than ever before and I believe hidden (occult and suppressed) knowledge will become more widespread as a consequence of the needs of Gaia. The time for all this is now.
Exponential tipping points are all around us... ecological, economic, sociopolitical, breakthrough science, expanding consciousness... weird wyrd times... 2012 and all that.
Alchemy undoubtably has a big role to play. We need to lift our game if we are to be of service. Work & Pray. Ora et Labora.

solomon levi
06-13-2010, 11:31 PM
So many of my posts today end up referring to Gurdjieff.
Wyrd for me.
Wasn't intentional. I mean I haven't been thinking of his teachings or studying him lately, but he's suddenly seemingly relevant to several different posts and topics.
wyrd