PDA

View Full Version : Phire, Pyros, Fire, Ignis

Ausart
02-07-2010, 07:25 PM
I start this thread with the hope of listing and making descriptions of all the possible active energetic elements symbolized by the element fire.

It seems matter can store energy as structured form or Order.

As LeoRetilus pointed out (if I understood it right) the mineral cristaline order, and in my opinion, sacred geometry in general, atracts and stores the mercury principal. So having a good fountain of ordered energy is quite important to catalize the internal metamorphosis.

Heat: the best known fire, it changes phisical states, promotes sublimation of salts, and makes matter emit higher frecuency light.
The gas phase, generaly speaking is the least ordered phase, but it can be purifing to some fluids, "chaotic" water becomes hexagonal after being distilled.
When the salts cristalize by saturation, they become macroscopically ordered, and maybe this process helps the microclusters to order as well.
Maybe in the process of cristalization volatile mercury becomes fixed
inside the cristaline matrix.

Sunlight: It's music, all kind of frecuencies of magnetic vibration in wich every element finds its rithm. Sunlight makes any matter to become radioactive, and catalizes most reactions. In some way it intensifies any internal vibration by resonance.

Oxidation: most surely, the fire by excelence, its the classical fire and the internal fire; putrefaction. Oxidation makes earth out of air and air out of earth, It is activated by the two other fires. and its the first step toward cristalization of dead (molten) metals.

Magnetite: It's self evident that it can be highly important in our work, specially after looking at the clues given by Leo. Wilhem Reig stated plants could grow in darkness if planted in soil with magnetite previously exposed to sunlight. So its logical to think magnetite could store sunlight.

Cone/ Pyramid Shape: These shapes are with no doubt fire element, their center a hot vibration can be felt, and promotes drying. In my opinion the effect produced bi these is comparable to the vortex phenomenon in a funnel, just that the fluid is less dense (ether).

Electricity: electricity has great capacity of promoting any reaction, but more importantly the "static" phenomenon is of most great importance in cristalizations.
When cristalizing by saturation, if an E Field is present it has great effect
in the resultant cristal structure.

Personally, I think pulsed (and even non pulsed) electrical fields with platonic solid shape can be of great help in the great work. Anyway It is not my intention to divulge my opinions, but to provoke
thoughts and discussion about this topic.

I would love to know your opinions.

Some links:
Spectral catalyst http://www.freepatentsonline.com/6033531.html
Space activator http://www.rexresearch.com/sprink/sprink.htm

Ausart

Ausart
02-07-2010, 10:21 PM
Some more fires I forgot:

Acid / Chemical fire

Dehidratant compounds: I think these are to have in mind because Water unites and Fire separates, I'm convinced of the potential some dehidratants have of making Ormes or M-state elements out of metals. SO3 (anhydrous sulfuric) for example is one of the most radical dehidratants in existence and a common compound in the recipes of all-dissolving waters, often resulting of sublimation of roman vitriol, iron sulphate. Other examples could be Antimony trichloride or glacial acetic from acetates.

When I was working with sublimates of Fe2(SO4) 3 and digesting iron calx with the sublimate, got some intense red powder that would absorb up to 6 times its volume of atmosferic water.

Couldn't do much more work with it since the glass melted and broke while subliming.

LeoRetilus
02-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Excellent Ausart thanks for joining this forum, I sense you wil be a great ally in getting to the bottom of these processes and helping to eliminate all the superstition behind alchemy...I was contemplating all the different fires myself yesterday while walking down the pier.
I think you got them all except maybe for the secret fire of man in his belly or more apply his mitrochondria. Then there is also the practice of tumo, which if I had it down well enough I could theoretically eat a good meal and then digest it down to its very essense and collect my GW afterwards. However I beleive the reason why the Golden Dawn collected their morning urine was twofold one, because while asleep and especially while in deep sleep the pineal gland, third eye is opened and you dream, REM sleep, it is during this time that the fire burns as a bush in the third eye and since the pineal is the light receptor, this becomes another form of fire as well, two our morning urine is naturally more acidic.

LVX

solomon levi
02-08-2010, 03:02 AM
Very nice post Ausart.
And very estute Leo.

I'll just add these pyramid links:

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramidgold.htm

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ORMus/tw/pyramids.htm

Ausart
02-08-2010, 04:53 AM
However I beleive the reason why the Golden Dawn collected their morning urine was twofold one, because while asleep and especially while in deep sleep the pineal gland, third eye is opened and you dream, REM sleep, it is during this time that the fire burns as a bush in the third eye and since the pineal is the light receptor, this becomes another form of fire as well, two our morning urine is naturally more acidic.

LVX

It's great to know, I will put the morning gw in a separate container.
I don't know if it has relationship with this but, lately I have been ingesting dead sea wet precipitate just before going to sleep and I'm having such intense dreams that I have trouble distingishing them from real memory.

I thought wine can be a great addition to diet, as it has ormes and alcohol that becomes acetic acid after putrefying.

Ausart
03-21-2010, 03:57 PM
After some thinking, I have reached an interesting conclusion:

Putrefaction, is a way of burning. when something burns, the spirit contained in it gets free, and it is again available to revivify an subjet.

Fire, is the spirit's liberating agent, maybe that's the reason of the tradition of incinerating corpses, to accelerate the spirit's liberation.

In the praxis, I realized this when I was heating some aluminium foil over a wooden block with a torch and the side in contact with the smoke transmuted, see image
http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/5378/70108004.jpg
Since then I tried to isolate the active agent in the smoke, and got similar results when subliming iron sulphates.

Anyway I haven't yet succeded in obtaining the spirit in a pure state.

And now I think I have found the answer.

By freezing the combustion products one should get a nice alkahest, similar to that of crude tartar.

Probably, by bubbling ozone trough urine the effect should be similar in liberating spirit to putrefaction.

Nigredo of putrefaction is similar to anything when it's half burnt.

theFool
03-21-2010, 08:40 PM
By freezing the combustion products one should get a nice alkahest, similar to that of crude tartar.

Ausart,
may I ask you to elaborate a bit more on the meaning of your words here? What do you mean by the word alkahest, and what is the alkahest of crude tartar specifically? I ask this question from the viewpoint of getting help on the crude tartar alkahest. I have isolated it, according to the PON's material (Jean Dubuis) and Alan Bartlett's books but it seems that it has no power on metals as it is supposed. Have you ever seen or manufactured an alkahest out of crude tartar?

In the praxis, I "discovered" this when I was heating some aluminium foil over a wooden block with a torch and the side in contact with the smoke transmuted, see image

The appearence of the 'peackok's tail' could mean an incomplete transmutation. But do you really believe that this irridescence is not some kind of artifact? I have observed similar colors when melting together lead and volatile salt of tartar. Can you please tell from which source you found that an Alkahest can transmute the metal with which it comes in contact?
I don't mean to press you to say things from your work you wouldn't like to reveal, I just want to make a constructive convrsation on the nature of this Alkahest, providing my own observations if asked.

thank you in advance for your answer and for your input in this forum.

Seth-Ra
03-21-2010, 09:06 PM
i could be mistaken, in which case i apologize, but the pretty rainbow pic of the aluminum looks to me more like a welding pattern (something any steel will do with ample heat and air cooling applied, or so ive seen) and could just be different oxides or some such formed from the metal due to the degree of heat producing this rainbow effect. (For instance, if you take a torch to lead, youll get red and yellow but they are oxides formed from the heat, not really a transmutation into a different element.)

Again, i dont play in metals much, and could be mistaken, and would appreciate perhaps an explanation of it a bit more. :)

~Seth-Ra

Ausart
03-21-2010, 11:01 PM
The iridiscence is not a product of oxides, I have disolved the the treated aluminium in aqua regia and it has large amounts of iron, not present in untreated foil.

I use the word alkahest as a menstruum able of dissolving dead (melted) metals and refivifying them. and no I haven't done or seen tartar alkahest.

The resultant Iron, probably is due to the inadecuate coction of the matter, it's burnt.

When organic matter is set on fire, the temperature can be quite high, supporting separation of the subtle from gross, then all the gaseous matter is cooled to separate the air fom the fire in the water.

Aluminum also reacts with the fire in the water in the air, so probably by heating and cooling air it should be possible to get an alkahest.

The heating phase is to mature, otherwise one would get a dew like water.

The fire univesalizes anything.

One of the virtues of sal nitre is that it makes possible to burn minerals like sulphides inside of an hermetic apparatus, it's fire inside of a bottle. The goal is to acomplish sucessful a collection of the essences of fire, and it would be cool to do it in a open circuit with the help of cold.

Some interesting matters to ignite could be sulphur, frankincinse or myrrh as well as oak wood.

Myrrh has several main constituents. These are from about 9 to17% volatile oil, 20 to 40% alcohol-soluble resin, and approximately 30 to 60% water-soluble gum (ABC).

Myrrh also contains ash, salts, sulphates, benzoates, malates, acetates of potassium, formic acid, acetic acid and many more constituents

theFool
03-22-2010, 07:53 AM
The iridiscence is not a product of oxides, I have disolved the the treated aluminium in aqua regia and it has large amounts of iron, not present in untreated foil.
This seems quite a discovery, especially if you find the residue after the dissolution in aqua regia to be magnetic (--> iron).

One of the virtues of sal nitre is that it makes possible to burn minerals like sulphides inside of an hermetic apparatus, it's fire inside of a bottle. The goal is to acomplish sucessful a collection of the essences of fire, and it would be cool to do it in a open circuit with the help of cold.

This reminds me of the Ysopaica method. There is a chapter on this method in Bartlett's books where medicines are prepared by burning a mater and condensing the fumes onto a cold surface. Glauber also mentions the method.http://www.alchemywebsite.com/glauber_purgatorio.html

Some interesting matters to ignite could be sulphur, frankincinse or myrrh as well as oak wood.

I think if you burn niter with sulfur, you get SO3 and upon dissolution in water you take vitriol (H2SO4). But as it seems, with this method you have something more into your vitriol, not only the H2SO4 molecule.

abdo
03-22-2010, 07:34 PM
When I was working with sublimates of Fe2(SO4) 3 and digesting iron calx with the sublimate, got some intense red powder that would absorb up to 6 times its volume of atmosferic water.
Couldn't do much more work with it since the glass melted and broke while subliming.
Kindly tell me how you sublimate Fe2(SO4) 3 and what is the temperature to do it?