solomon levi
02-20-2010, 12:24 AM
I made this simple device of my own, mostly just out of curiosity, but
was surprised again to find how powerful it is. This was the strongest
water yet!

I used a stainless shake-making vessel and put magnets inside and out
to hold eachother in place. I opted for a star of david type design - three
alternating triads and one magnet (2 really) on bottom:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/78/17/61/th/rick_s28.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=296&u=12781761)

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/78/17/61/th/rick_s29.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=297&u=12781761)

Now for the most important part - this amazing cup that I received
with my purchase of a Taco Bell gordita meal, #6! :D

It fits snugly inside. Then have an electric stirring device:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/78/17/61/th/rick_s30.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=298&u=12781761)

Even this simple device forces some precipitate to appear and make your
water slightly cloudy. Not as cloudy as the magnetic trap, but it was much
stronger for me ingesting it. I run it 20-30 seconds. You can see the precip
accumulate in the center of the vortex:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/78/17/61/th/rick_s31.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=299&u=12781761)

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/78/17/61/th/rick_s32.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=300&u=12781761)

The well water from the tap:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/78/17/61/th/rick_s33.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=301&u=12781761)

And after magnetic vortex:

http://i68.servimg.com/u/f68/12/78/17/61/th/rick_s34.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=302&u=12781761)

I drank almost the whole cup the first time and in about 15 minutes I got
so hyper my hands were shaking. But after a 1/2 hour the energy found
my core and I had a very strong sense of calm and presence. I could feel
it on my brain too, like my head had been opened up and cleaned out -
very nice! I love this water.

You can try putting magnets or magnetic tape around a blender too.
There's a video somewhere on youtube.

solomon levi
02-20-2010, 02:54 AM
Wow.
I added water to my amazing Taco Bell cup and 1/4 cup of DSS and spun it.
I keep adding 1/4 cup, spinning and checking for saturation. To my surprise,
I get a lot of precipitate and I've added no alkali! It acts very oily;
but then once the precipitate settles well, you can turn the bottle sideways
and the precip doesn't move. It's very weird.

I'll do some further tests on it.

LeoRetilus
02-20-2010, 06:06 AM
Sol, its time to see just how wyrd this water is, read this and then wrap aluminum foil around your jars of extracted oil(ether evaporated off-don't want any fires if you do get sparks), this will allow them to build up an electrical- etherical charge and form an etheric capacitor of sorts,.... you may get some visitors:
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/m-seeps.htm

Other Trap Water Users wrote:
"It's Alive 12-11-2000

Today we decided to take some pictures comparing the first and second stage trap water with the ordinary tap water. We filled three containers and this is what we found happening in our tap water after it sat for about 8 hours. We really expected it to be clear, as it had been up until now.

As soon as we filled the glass (around 11 a.m.), aluminum foil was wrapped around it with another piece of foil placed over the top of the glass to help keep it clean. What we found is our normal tap water now shows a high content of m-state. The colloidal content, with substantial oil on the surface, was only noticeable as an output of a single stage vortex trap a few weeks ago. For some reason it is now manifesting without going through a vortex trap.

When we removed the foil cap from the glass and shined a small Mag flashlight on the surface, we saw that there was a semi-stationary vortex in the water. As we watched it we saw another vortex literally come up and off from the side of the one captured in the photo and leave the glass. As the second vortex pulled up and away from the main one in the water, it left the main vortex with a half open circle to the right that can be seen in the photo.

Here is another picture of the same glass that contained the vortex right after the aluminum foil was removed from the outside of the glass. My husband shined the Mag light through the glass at the bottom, the camera caught the beam through the bottom and also caught the reflection of some vapor coming off the top of the water.

As my husband and I were wondering how this could be with our plain tap water, my husband had held his hand over the top of the glass and he felt a very firm bump on his right index finger. We then both saw a burst of light that came up and out from the top of the glass that expanded as it moved. In about 2 seconds it was out of the water, inflated to the size of the soccer ball and moved quickly towards our living room. Then it landed on the floor half under the piano bench. One of our cats promptly perched and watched it. By this time we were not to sure where it went.

As I walked by the piano bench into the living room, I saw what looked like a dark spot that was about the size of a small orange rise up from the floor, half hitting the underside of the bench, then burst into another bright flash. I am almost too chicken to say that I literally saw a small human type being come from this light as if being shot from a catapult then vanished. This may sound crazy and bizarre, but that is what we saw and what happened. As we stood and watched the glass, the vortex took about 20 minutes to slowly fade out but the glass is still full of evenly dispersed suspended matter.

After all of this happened, we both became hungry; for some reason I felt as if I hadn't had any thing to eat all day. I also felt a surge of an energy flow throughout my whole body that started at the bottom of my feet and went upward; it literally made me feel intoxicated. This feeling comes and goes and now (12:45 a.m.) I feel so tired that I can barely keep my eyes open, yet I can still feel the flow.

[Editor's note - The following message was sent to me on 4/24/2002 and is from the husband of the woman who wrote the account directly above.]:

Dear Barry,

As a follow up on an observation my wife and I had over a year ago, I have had some time to reflect on the occurrence and wish to go on record that the event did take place as reported in the trap water diary just in case anyone reading about it may feel she was perhaps hallucinating. It was most unexpected and surprising.

Repeating an experiment with our water in an attempt to find out what the little sparks are all about and get some pictures of the vortices we were observing we set about conducting the experiment as in previously successful attempts.

We had drawn a glass of water as we had many times before in the early evening. The glass was immediately wrapped in aluminum foil and covered and allowed to set for about several hours until reasonably dark outside. We were expecting to see the familiar vortex in the water. These vortices are most visible in near dark in the light of a focused beam flashlight after the water has set covered for a time.

We had seen several little sparks rise quickly from the surface in the past, though not every time, and were hoping to see another. They seem to remain in the glass until we remove the top foil. Then they sort of spark off the surface.

In this case, when we removed the foil we once again observed a very noticeable vortex. About a half inch wide at the surface of the water and funneling down to the bottom in a tornado shape. While not noticeably moving, these change shape over several minutes. As we observed the surface for the first few seconds we saw a bright spark leave the surface from near the center of the vortex. It almost instantly rose to the height of our faces and expanded to a semitransparent sphere about the size of softball as it rose. It was luminescent ghostly blue white in color.

It seemed to bounce off both our faces a couple of times in a sort of dance then expanded further as it speed away from us toward the kitchen wall. I recall feeling a slight push backward as it bounced between us. It abruptly turned 90 degrees to the N.E. without contacting the wall and accelerated into the next room just in front of the piano. Then it abruptly dropped down under the piano bench out of sight. Our cat ran over in front of the bench and sat watching it though we could no longer see it.

We realized we had both seen something and she asked, "Did you just see what I did?"

"Kind of a white sphere" I said.

"That's right." she confirmed. We both stood in astonishment for a few seconds.

I thought the object was probably gone and returned my gaze to the vortex wondering if anything else was forthcoming. My wife slowly walked into the room by the cat and looked down to see a small, about 1 ft tall, semitransparent young, mid twenties age, fully clothed male person crouched below the bench.

When he realized he had been spotted he leaped into the air and very quickly sort of soared to the far end of the room, some 25 feet, to the far set of windows and once again vanished. From my perspective in the kitchen all I saw was a bluish white streak rise up from under the bench and shoot like a comet across the doorway and out of sight. It was noticeably larger, about the size of a basketball, on my second viewing. That was my last view of our visitor.

My wife saw him again a short time later, about 15 minutes, when she sat down at her computer. He was outside the windows looking in and had grown to about 3 feet and somewhat less transparent. He smiled and nodded at her! She called to me, but when I entered the room he had left for parts undisclosed and neither of us have seen him since.

The purpose of this writing is to confirm from the writer's point of view and personal experience that we are surrounded by intelligence. We seem almost incapable of comprehending the extent and nature of the life force that supports us. And, many non-mainstream concepts are, unfortunately, still ignored by mainstream research. I recall a few years back while employed as an engineer in heavy industry I held up a pencil to a coworker and indicated that it could be filled with intelligent life. I received the sort of response one might expect from a typical institutionally manipulated engineer. "Anything not growing or moving around under its own power is DEAD. There may be moving electrons and such in there but no life" end of discussion!!!"

I get the same figure 8, infinity shaped ouroboros shaped vorticies in my putrefyed GW and trap water. However, I haven't seen any leprechauns yet, but hey these myths had to have come from somewhere right?

whitelotus
11-03-2011, 05:21 PM
@ solomon-
Iam interested in making your device.it sounds simple n interesting.
may I know the configuration of magnets- as in which sides face in wards etc? Most Magnetic blenders I checked have north facing north and south facing south config in a square.

Frater IA
11-04-2011, 05:26 PM
THAT'S IT, I'm magnetizin the NINJA blender as soon as I get home! ;p Ima gonna go buy/aquire some of those industrious magnets too!

solomon levi
11-07-2011, 07:20 PM
Hi guys!
I didn't think of north or south poles in this instance, so i don't know.
Perhaps it doesn't matter.
But if you like, i think these guys are a reliable source of info on magnetism,
and they say to use the north pole for human consumption:
http://www.magnetage.com/Magnetized_Water.html

whitelotus
11-09-2011, 03:36 AM
@Solomon levi
Thank you! I'm trying this.
How long did you use this water?

solomon levi
11-09-2011, 06:16 PM
about 2 or 3 months. I should start it again. Thanks for reminding me. :)

whitelotus
11-10-2011, 09:53 AM
That's cool.
I have bought 20 1/2" dia ceramic magnets. I'll start it tomorrow 11.11.11 is a good day to start I guess.

whitelotus
11-10-2011, 09:55 AM
I am confused about north pointing poles n north magnetic poles etc. I'm simply going to dowse and find out what'd work best for me.

solomon levi
11-11-2011, 03:37 AM
what I do is put several magnets together to make a bar and have a thread in between in the center -
the pole that points to the north is the south pole of the magnet. ;)

rogerc
03-01-2012, 11:14 PM
In "La Rosee Brule Le Sel" Guasco gives two special chapters concerning water, one is a relatively easy experiment where water is "vibrated" quite simply, but instead of using magnets we use a di-electric material such as plexi-glass, in fact the higher the di-electric constant of the material the better, the information on this I will put below, but first his background chapter on water:

Water

Water has always fascinated man since Adam until today.
Traditionally, men delighted to see it as Vital Principle, as the Source of Life, as the prime element of all, Life Carrier.
Throughout history, men have deified. In the Germanic pantheon, the rivers, with few exceptions, are female and fertilize the land they bathe, and cover or enclose, male principle, generate life, and this is the Vater Rhein, Father Nil, Old Vather Mississippi's old and new world.

The water is home to its flanks, whether torrent or standing water, flora, fauna, but also a mysterious world of nixes, of mermaids and sirens with strange powers.

Water, Blood of the Earth, the intricate network, moving to meander, flowing on the surface and into the depths.

Water properties forgotten that prehistoric men gathered in cavities excavated in the rock and led to planets elected.
Water that has been subjected to the rays of the goddess was chosen beneficial and sacred.

Chinese emperors enjoyed the privilege of jade water to keep them out of illness and old age.

Tales and legends finally evoke the mysterious fountains of youth and wonderful Judeo-Christian is not been a stranger to miraculous waters, sources that heal.

The Egyptians, too, were in possession of this water of life and, alone, Pharaoh had the approach and knowledge.
Gigantic monuments have been dedicated to water and were built for water.

"The West has forgotten its myths" (Jung) ...
What remains there today, these rites, that knowledge that has survived only in legend?

Nowadays, most sources, channeled, bottling, make the fortune of a few industrialists, spas and resorts.
However, the Camino de Santiago, followed since time immemorial by thousands of pilgrims, this famous course tellurgique was marked by springs and wells which cured all the ills of humanity.What remains of it?
What source, which well, is closed to this, pollution?

Soon nothing will be left of what God had given us to live, survive and heal ...

Yet this water is!
Do deserves it more?

Water is, nowadays, the problem of one and all.
Scientists are alarmed and insist that we are in great danger of losing water and it spirals to more pollution.

Water scarcity is recognized by all. And speaking of drawing water from the deeper layers to get what?
A liquid, without more, is rich in chemical fertilizers, pesticides and herbicides, just good enough to wash the floor, but undrinkable.

Water of Life, what happened to it?

Global warming, deforestation, excessive drainage, drainage of wetlands, regulation of rivers that have all sources, all this vast capillary network has dried up.
Agriculture only concerned with yields and profitability did the rest. We need to address virtually all the water to make it drinkable. And when it comes to water treatment, it is the chemistry that is used most often.
This is a sterile water, destroyed, and private life against nature that we consume.

Yet the man had always been able to get water, to respect, protect, ensuring at the well as to the source.

Yet the man could find in the water from the quintessence of life and healing ...

How to retrieve lost this intuition, how to make this element an energy carrier that has destroyed our civilization, despised and regarded as inanimate matter, strength and spirituality?
Back mentally backward, learn to see, to respect life and we will find the knowledge of the pharaohs, emperors of China, and our fathers.

We kept going, these days, this healing water that was controlled, laboratory and analyzed the current scienoe, verifying, quantifying parameters, drinking water quality is unable to recreate his own notes impotence.

Water can be made of the Pharaohs, Eau de Jade using vibration forms
As in the early ages, this water to particular virtues as caves, sinkholes and harbored naturally in the bowels of the earth and gave back the miraculous springs.

One can make this water that can do anything, which is our source of life and survival.
Many people already benefit from this treated liquid using natural forms and vibration under the influence of cosmic rays.

Water can be manufactured in small quantities, across the family or group, but also industiellement with stations that are designed for it.
In any case, the basic principle remains the form of vibration.

But for a larger output can be replaced by cosmic radiation effects techniques to more regular and constant.

Form with a 80 cm x 80 cm base, can produce a quantity of water needed to sustain a family, from any water, even highly polluted: water obtained is unique, above any water source of the most famous.

Laboratory analyzes of Tours are qu'éloquentes although the reported results do not reveal all the special qualities of this water, since it has significant therapeutic value.

When building a vibrant form that can restore its vital properties of water, refer to Chapter pyramid, and you will find the ribs to use for building a form for reporting Phi.
You seek the point of internal energy of the form (height difference between the equilateral triangle and the pyramid of the same basis.) And at this level you will place the container of water to convert to a 28-day cycle.
This processed water, curative, must be taken in small quantities, a shot glass / day is sufficient.

The simple method:

The water vibrated

How do and how to use it?

Some labs "manufacture" of magnetized water called for therapeutic and sell a good price.
Also found in commercial devices to get a water with similar properties, although the water treated by these devices do not have the same virtues as that sold by the bottle.

How have available water with the same qualities?
How to get it?
We must, first of all, have a neutral water containing as little salt as possible: spring water, for example, taken at high altitude so that it is not polluted.
We must then use an electric mixer and make a set of accessories to beat plexiglass. The shape does not matter.
Quite simply, you whip your water for a few minutes you have received this water and it vibrated for a ridiculous price ...

The experiment is to try and you will see that this water has a regenerative power much greater than that found on the market, for the simple reason that it can be used within twelve hours after treatment.
Waters vibrated not keep their properties very shortly.
In the "making" you will be able to appreciate and freshness, and its virtues.

The principle of preparation is as follows:
The beating of water with a dielectric material gives it the necessary magnetism and oxygenation sought.

Here are a couple of tables:http://www.csgnetwork.com/dieconstantstable.html

http://www.asiinstr.com/technical/Dielectric%20Constants.htm

Interesting is that the non-polar solvents of petroleum origin have the highest di-electric constants, be it impractical to use them..... the new ceramics such as the barium titante that is employed in the new high frequency, fast discharge, capacitors. Mica also seems a viable option given its varied use in alchemy, indian.

Moshe
03-01-2012, 11:35 PM
Hi folks,
I just posted this in another thread, and then realized how apropos the video I just is for this thread -
Check out my new water vortexer / swirler - to charge water.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOHbm7r_irA

rogerc
03-01-2012, 11:42 PM
Here is a nice article on barium titanate from the first website that got me into alternative physics and rekindled my interest in alchemy in general...Library of Halexandria:

http://www.halexandria.org/dward147.htm

Alice in Barium-Titanate Land

Barium-Titanate crystals have a curious property. They have a variable index of refraction -- that is, they bend light at different angles. Refraction is the deflection at a certain angle of a ray of light (or other rays) when it enters obliquely from one medium into another (such as air into water, or vice versa). The index of refraction indicates the angle for that particular medium (air, water, glass, crystal...). Typically, for a particular combination of mediums (e.g. air and water), the index of refraction is a single, well-defined number. Barium-titanate crystals, however, are apparently not so limited. (They must have been reading this website, and decided that there are no limits.)

Researchers at the University of Southern California reported on an experiment wherein a laser was directed at a barium-titanate crystal, with the expected result of the laser’s light being multiply deflected at a broad sweep of angles. The beam was in fact, fanned in essentially all forward directions of a particular quadrant. So far, nothing new. A second laser and barium-titanate crystal system was then set up alongside the first one. Initially, the deflection of the laser light was identical to the previous experiment. But then rather quickly, the two fanned beams of light coming from each crystal briefly included the other in its fanned shape, whereupon they abruptly became focused on the adjacent crystal. No more deflection of the laser at multiple angles, but instead the two laser beams focused exclusively on each other like long lost soul mates.

Alice of Wonderland fame then arrived with an idea. She inserted a lead shield between the two crystals, such that the laser beams could no longer connect with their opposite numbers. The situation of the laser beams being fanned at multiple angles then returned. Until the two beams simultaneously struck a mirrored surface (which had just been added to the system). Whereupon, both beams immediately refocused into a single laser beam and reconnected with each other. (The reuniting was touching moment.)

The researchers were quick to point out some of the potential, practical applications of this discovery, but they failed to ask the question (at least in print) of Why? Why did the two beams cease their fanning about and focus on one another? Not how. Not how does a variable index of refraction work, but why would the two beams bother to connect with each other? Why would they revert to some sort of harmonious reaction?

As good as an answer as most any other is that they were lonely for one another. Which seems to be the way of a universe which is fundamentally connected, a Connective Physics which knows no bounds or limits to its means, and which suggests that two people are attracted to one another because their respective electrons are in harmony. This Alician experiment might thus be added to the EPR Experiment as an exercise in demonstrating the intrinsic connectedness of the universe

Nibiru
03-02-2012, 12:33 AM
Hi folks,
I just posted this in another thread, and then realized how apropos the video I just is for this thread -

Hello Moshe, I can imagine that some of that vortex water further charged in one of your Moe-Joe Cells would be a tad bit energetic, to say the least :)

I first ran across some of your work with Moe-Joe Cells and other etheric-energy devices around the time I was introduced to orgone theory a few years ago, I found much of what I read to be quite inspiring. It's good to have you sharing this valuable knowledge with us here at A.F., Thank you!

Have you considered starting a thread on the principles of etheric-energy devices? I'm sure it would make for a welcome topic..

Moshe
03-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Hello Moshe, I can imagine that some of that vortex water further charged in one of your Moe-Joe Cells would be a tad bit energetic, to say the least :)

I first ran across some of your work with Moe-Joe Cells and other etheric-energy devices around the time I was introduced to orgone theory a few years ago, I found much of what I read to be quite inspiring. It's good to have you sharing this valuable knowledge with us here at A.F., Thank you!

Hi Nibiru,
Thanks for your comments! I really appreciate it.
I didn't receive any notifications for your response for some reason.

The swirled water placed in the moe-joe cell is insanely charged. I get woozy with it, and feel like the glass around the cell is molten and in motion.
The same applies for the opposite - taking the moe-joe cell charged water and putting it into the Swirler... it's so strong.
sometimes when I approach the swirler, it feels like i miss a step - like i am on a lower or sometimes higher plane than i was stepping on previously.

Have you considered starting a thread on the principles of etheric-energy devices? I'm sure it would make for a welcome topic..

I think there are several already, no?

What I am now very interested in is figuring out how to use the Pyramid I built to accumulate Spiritus mundi.
There is this page -
http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramidgold.htm (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramidgold.htm)
which reveals a startling discovery by Joshua...
collecting the spiritus mundi, possibly...
also, something about the Secret Fire.

What I am blown away by, is that there is some talk about using Leyden jars in relation to the secret fire.
We also see the interesting symbol / image of, what looks like, the moe-joe cell in the Mutus Liber...
layered capacitor moe-joe cell leyton jar looking things. Also, what Solomon Levi did in the beginning of his post is somewhat akin to this.

I just spoke to a friend of mine who is quite learned in Tesla technologies, and free energy stuff.
He spoke to me at some length about converting the energies in the pyramid to electricity using Leyden jars...

the ether - relates somehow to the Spiritus mundi.
I am just trying to put this all together now.
I will share my findings.

Any comments from others highly appreciated.

Moshe
03-10-2012, 03:00 AM
Hi folks,

One addendum to this video - I agree with this page -
http://www.magnetage.com/Magnetized_Water.html
That the NORTH poles of the magnets should be facing inward.
the little plexiglass vortexer (http://www.quantumbalancing.com/vortex_magnetizer.htm) that I had bought had the magnets set up with alternating poles, which I thought was right, but I see now is incorrect to charge water. I originally copied it, but something felt off.
Reading this post, and being led to the above website, I see now that we want all north poles facing in. We also get some scalar waves with all those same poles facing inward.
When I drank the water that I had charged in the swirler when the magnets were alternating poles facing in, at first was very energizing, but then, I began to feel too revved up and not peaceful, like on caffeine or something.
Now, with the north poles inward, the water is even better. I'd say it is now where it is supposed to be.
I will report more when more info is brought forward.