PDA

View Full Version : Gigolo for accident, and …Alchemists for accident?

Smoke
02-25-2010, 01:20 PM
As I read the very exiting histories of people like David Hudson (the “dirty farmer” at the edge of quantum physics who end up transmuted in an industrial Alchemist!), Dr Joe Champion, etc.
These guys managed to get very close to the Alchemical secret …for accident!
If true: What is this suppose to mean? I suspected years ago that Alchemy was unnecessarily linked to an spiritual path as a prerequisite sine qua non possible to achieve important goals in Alchemy. I think the case of accidental Alchemists can be a hint that the spiritual development can be more a consequence than a previous requisite.
I think is easy to conclude that it is possible to get into Alchemy's core even when you have the spiritual level of a mollusk (as me -no offense to mollusks-). In certain sorcerers path, they try to accumulate some elusive energy by every means (whatsoever), because once accumulated this same thing will change them in every aspect (including off course spiritually). I mean; the factors order do not alter final results.
Mr. Nobody describe a way to obtain the urine stone with no apparent spirit participation. Stories of producing the Stone fast track (dry way) seem like skip the time needed for the spirit to participate in the said time consuming stages for subtle immanent forces (spirit) to slowly accumulating. Besides, I read here about a way to make melissa ens by the expedient of sealing smashed melissa in a flask and put it in a dung hill (dung temp is 75-90 degrees F), and ..wait! (months). No procedure to introduce the spirit force in the flask, only heat.

It is possible that Alchemy Stone consist only in a material phenomena? I mean; a lab product. And our difficulties lie in ignorance about the natural forces acting in this particular process? If so, once we comprehend what's really happening, we can sintezise it in whatever circumstance in short time (as the inventors of the fast track).
Note; I do not want to diminish in any form the value and virtue of spiritual persons. Spiritual persons (for me) are true magic beings. In fact sometimes I can feel this ethereal aura surrounding a person, and is dangerously easy to fall in love with them!

Best wishes for everybody

Andro
02-25-2010, 01:42 PM
Stories of producing the Stone fast track (dry way) seem like skip the time needed for the spirit to participate in the said time consuming stages for subtle immanent forces (spirit) to slowly accumulating.

True. The accumulation you refer to happens by itself in nature, but it can be even further concentrated by the Art of the Alchemist.

Besides, I read here about a way to make melissa ens by the expedient of sealing smashed melissa in a flask and put it in a dung hill (dung temp is 75-90 degrees F), and ..wait! (months). No procedure to introduce the spirit force in the flask, only heat.

Heat introduces motion and stirs up internal dialogue within the matter. This strenghtens the spirit which was already present in the plant to begin with.

It is possible that Alchemy Stone consist only in a material phenomena? I mean; a lab product. And our difficulties lie in ignorance about the natural forces acting in this particular process? If so, once we comprehend what's really happening, we can sintezise it in whatever circumstance in short time (as the inventors of the fast track).

It is my personal view that ignoring the time factor will lead to lesser results. The matter needs space to negotiate and time to reconcile.

For example, dissolving gold and making it ingestible for medical purposes can be quite a speedy process. There are countless recipes for that. But creating an universal alkahest which truly has the ability to make the legendary Philosopher's Stone is a different matter altogether.

It took me 14 years to make it overnight.

But don't take my word for it. There may exist fast paths (leading to same legendary results) of which I am completely unaware :o

Smoke
02-28-2010, 03:22 PM
Time ...Time ...Time!
Happy to say hello Androgynus.
I imagine you must be right (my grand pa used to say that to “Take your time” is the key to make good Tequila …and to have good sex!).

I think time had become the most expensive item in our times (what a redundancy!). Patience is a virtue in extinction.
I envy the patience of the ancients (Mayas, Aztecs etc.) doing meticulous stone work for decades! And their serenity contemplating the insignificance of human life span versus eternity.

It is hard to overcome our culture imposed obsession with time. Maybe that’s why the fast track “dry way” is so attractive. Something we want to believe because it “fits” our cultural conception of a lineal time.

Many times I tried to imagine the said Maya time concept; a circular time (the eternal return to the great Chichimeca).
I don’t need to say that I failed completely.

My best wishes
Smoke

solomon levi
11-06-2010, 01:45 AM
Wonderful contemplations, Smoke.

To get the "devil's advocate" stuff out of the way -
1. Alchemy has always spoken about a very brief way of making the stone, so we shouldn't think this not alchemy necessarily.
2. I've met Hudson a couple times and he's a very down to earth gentleman, a gardener - like alchemists. Very simple and self-taught, amazing
considering his knowledge. Maybe naive in some ways, but I would say a "meek shall inherit the earth" kind of guy.
There is even an argument that Hudson was prophecied to re-discover the stone - "a modern day David" I think Nostradomas wrote.
(sorry, I don't recall the whole quartain).

That said, I mostly agree with you.
The difference between alchemy and chemistry is the secret fire and time/space/stars, of which chemistry considers neither.
For myself, the spiritual side is definitely progresssing along with the practical, sometimes surpassing it.
But I don't think there is A path that everyone must follow. Some personalities require more fire, some more water, etc, etc.
One person's coagulation will be another's solve...
In short, comparisons are always arbitrary. I never trust them.