PDA

View Full Version : The Aurum Potabile of Aleilius

Aleilius
03-01-2010, 11:37 PM
The first picture is a sweet sulphur/oil of gold (oleum solis). It is the very essence of the sun. The remaining images depict a tincture being extracted (clear spiritus vini was added to the previously prepared oleum solis). The tincture gets darker, and darker as time progresses. The final result, the veritable aurum potabile, is very dark red, and is quite concentrated.

Aleilius
03-01-2010, 11:38 PM
Here are the remaining images.

Aleilius
03-01-2010, 11:39 PM
Sorry for the watermarks all. These were actually posted on my website, and it's too much trouble to change the watermark. :o

True Initiate
03-02-2010, 07:25 PM
Nice to see you back Aleilius. :cool:

Can you post the link for your site?

Andro
03-02-2010, 07:55 PM
The first picture is a sweet sulphur/oil of gold (oleum solis).

If you're comfortable with replying, I have three questions:

1. Is your OS water soluble? Mine isn't...

2. Did you use gold metal/calx in the preparation? Or was there no metal involved at all? I've made an OS without using any gold, I'll take a pic this week and post it here.

3. If you ingested it, can you report some of the effects you felt?

Aleilius
03-02-2010, 10:44 PM
If you're comfortable with replying, I have three questions:

1. Is your OS water soluble? Mine isn't...

2. Did you use gold metal/calx in the preparation? Or was there no metal involved at all? I've made an OS without using any gold, I'll take a pic this week and post it here.

3. If you ingested it, can you report some of the effects you felt?

I will answer the 2nd and 3rd question for you. :o

Gold must be involved in the aurum potabile. It isn't an aurum potabile without gold! I do not, and cannot, agree with any methods to produce the aurum potabile without gold as the prima materia.

I didn't ingest any of it to be particularly honest with you. I know all of you will gasp, but I left it sitting untouched in the flask for a few months, and then decided to dump it down the drain - I needed the flask for another work. It didn't take much gold to produce this, and I can readily do it again, but at the time, I didn't feel like ingesting any of it. It should be completely non-toxic too.

Aleilius
03-02-2010, 11:06 PM
Nice to see you back Aleilius. :cool:

Can you post the link for your site?
There's not much on it to be honest with you! I consider this to be my best work as of late. I haven't really been doing much lab work.

Take a look at www.vitriolum.net, navigate to "The Laboratory" section, and you'll find a link to some of my work under "The Work of Aleilius."

I'm kind of embarrassed about showing my sadly lacking section. The site is still fairly new though, and the other group members have not really had a chance to add their work. Many do not want to display their work to the general public. I have no problems against that whatsoever!

horticult
03-03-2010, 12:06 AM
Gold must be involved in the aurum potabile. It isn't an aurum potabile without gold! I do not, and cannot, agree with any methods to produce the aurum potabile without gold as the prima materia.

Would you explain how this can be OK with Fulcanelli´s statement on it? Or are you stating the same, that is - your mentioned gold is not Au??

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 12:22 AM
Would you explain how this can be OK with Fulcanelli´s statement on it? Or are you stating the same, that is - your mentioned gold is not Au??
It is not common gold. ;)

This statement will get everybody in an uproar!

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:29 AM
Now, I suppose all of you are wondering: "how did he make the oleum solis?"

I'm afraid I'd have to kill you if I told you. :p

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:41 AM
Actually, to be quite honest with you Horticult, the Aurum Potabile mentioned by Fulcanelli differs from the Aurum Potabile mentioned often by a number of different alchemists. Please take a look at Agricola's Treatise on Gold. In it you will find that Agricola definitely intends for the use of vulgar gold in the preparation of these medicines. Not only that, but if you read John French's last chapter in his Art of Distillation, you will see that the countless preparations for the Aurum Potabile also use vulgar gold as the prima materia.

I believe we are dealing with two different medicines altogether. I cannot say whether or not Fulcanelli is wrong, and this seems very very unlikely that an adept such as Fulcanelli would be wrong. Is he misleading us? I don't believe so either. It seems as though we have an issue to resolve here. The Aurum Potabile's that you all have seen over the internet are all red, and the Aurum Potabile's described by various old alchemists are also red. This is not a coincidence. The heart of gold is red. However, Fulcanelli mentions that the Aurum Potabile is yellow, and contains not a single atom of gold. What could be the cause of this? Why would it be yellow? Gold chloride solutions are yellow, but again, these solutions contain vulgar gold in a dissolved state.

Many will tell you that their red Aurum Potabile contains not a single atom of gold, and that it is the sulphur of gold. I will not dispute this claim, but needless to say, the fact still remains that their Aurum Potabile is not yellow as Fulcanelli mentioned.

Seth-Ra
03-03-2010, 07:58 AM
Ah, but my friend yours is also red, a very deep red infact. So unless you mean the second pic where it is yellow-golden, it would seem yours is not as Fulcanelli's. ;)

Perhaps though i misunderstand the context of this yellow, and that it turns red?

Or perhaps All is One applies, as surely as one Makes an Aurum Potable from gold-Gold, one can also make it from a not-gold-Gold, so then it is as many things: how strong is your Gold. ;)

~Seth-Ra

memphis_mizraim
03-03-2010, 08:32 AM
I would strongly advice against taking any elixir that contains GOLD
You will kill yourself. Listen to Fulcanelli.

LeoRetilus
03-03-2010, 08:58 AM
When you dilute red you get yellow. Likewise when you concentrate yellow you get red. That goes for concentrations of gold chloride in solution as well. (At one point they appear green too,.... well, in A.R. anyways.)

As for not containing one single atom of gold....maybe he meant not one but trillions.....,
or maybe its like David Hudson's ormes gold which also is no longer gold once all the repeated dissolving and drying is done on gold chloride.(assays as nothing)

I too have lost gold as Hudson did when I first started refining gold from electronic scrap, about ten years ago, ending up with gold salts which would no longer reduce into metallic gold and instead a grey powder, which would later fuse into glass, upon melting, especially when I used borax as a melting flux.

But alas the key to recovering this gold of mine ended up being very simple, when I had left waste buckets of precipitated A.R. outdoors and the sunlight developed the gold for me, I say developed because thats exactly as it occurs, its a photo-chemical process.

True Aurum Potable is nothing more than liquid sunlight, you make it every time you make sun-tea. This is why gold is so highly associated with the sun in alchemy, the terms sol and gold used interchangeably. Remember,... like begets like ;) Nothing can be produced of something that is not of its nature

I used to live in an rural area of north Texas and our well water was highly alkaline and the top soil very fat and rich , with caliches as bedrock, very mineral rich water, I drank the hell out of that sun tea and looking back, as a teenager thats when the wyrd stuff started happening. :)

That researcher on the subtleenergies website who hung that gold coin in the pyramid, got an ooze that issued from the coin as the pyramid fire dissolved it. This ooze he digested and obtained an red oil and a white powder, if I'm not mistaken he had the pyramid outdoors in the sunlight, with one face pointed north.

Andro
03-03-2010, 09:05 AM
True Aurum Potable is nothing more than liquid sunlight, you make it every time you make sun-tea. This is why gold is so highly associated with the sun in alchemy, the terms sol and gold used interchangeably. Remember,... like begets like ;) Nothing can be produced of something that is not of its nature.

This quite accurately reflects my own perspective :)

Now imagine a supersaturated and concentrated sun-tea, made by Art.
You just drop one teabag after another into your warm water, until it can't hold anymore...

That researcher on the subtleenergies website who hung that gold coin in the pyramid, got an ooze that issued from the coin as the pyramid fire dissolved it.

I speculate that by simply leaving some gold metal exposed to Air/Wind for some time, something interesting is bound to happen.

horticult
03-03-2010, 01:54 PM
Agricola nad John are not bad writers, but they did not IT.

IMHO true potabile gold is done without Au and IS yellow /otherwise it will be not so called. diluted red is not yellow, maybe little similar. sun rays are not red/.

All dissolutions of Au IMHO are not "pure" alchemy and are wasting of Au.
The best of these is just pour some leaf Au in water nad drink. Cheers! Skinflints can after mine in their own ... :D

horticult
03-03-2010, 01:58 PM
I speculate that by simply leaving some gold metal exposed to Air/Wind for some time, something interesting is bound to happen.

U bet. & if it not miraculously disappear, u can meditate about gold plated cupolas, statues, contacts etc.

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:06 PM
Ah, but my friend yours is also red, a very deep red infact. So unless you mean the second pic where it is yellow-golden, it would seem yours is not as Fulcanelli's. ;)

Perhaps though i misunderstand the context of this yellow, and that it turns red?

Or perhaps All is One applies, as surely as one Makes an Aurum Potable from gold-Gold, one can also make it from a not-gold-Gold, so then it is as many things: how strong is your Gold. ;)

~Seth-Ra
No, I never mentioned it was yellow, nor did I mention it was the same as Fulcanelli's Aurum Potabile. Please re-read my posts my dear Seth-Ra.

"The Aurum Potabile's that you all have seen over the internet are all red, and the Aurum Potabile's described by various old alchemists are also red. This is not a coincidence. The heart of gold is red."

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:08 PM
I would strongly advice against taking any elixir that contains GOLD
You will kill yourself. Listen to Fulcanelli.

Sorry, you have no idea what you're talking about. Gold salts are toxic, but elemental gold is non-reactive. There shouldn't be any gold salts in the Aurum Potabile.

Also, haven't you read Paracelsus? It's the dosage that determines the poison.

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:09 PM
When you dilute red you get yellow. Likewise when you concentrate yellow you get red. That goes for concentrations of gold chloride in solution as well. (At one point they appear green too,.... well, in A.R. anyways.)

As for not containing one single atom of gold....maybe he meant not one but trillions.....,
or maybe its like David Hudson's ormes gold which also is no longer gold once all the repeated dissolving and drying is done on gold chloride.(assays as nothing)

I too have lost gold as Hudson did when I first started refining gold from electronic scrap, about ten years ago, ending up with gold salts which would no longer reduce into metallic gold and instead a grey powder, which would later fuse into glass, upon melting, especially when I used borax as a melting flux.

But alas the key to recovering this gold of mine ended up being very simple, when I had left waste buckets of precipitated A.R. outdoors and the sunlight developed the gold for me, I say developed because thats exactly as it occurs, its a photo-chemical process.

True Aurum Potable is nothing more than liquid sunlight, you make it every time you make sun-tea. This is why gold is so highly associated with the sun in alchemy, the terms sol and gold used interchangeably. Remember,... like begets like ;) Nothing can be produced of something that is not of its nature

I used to live in an rural area of north Texas and our well water was highly alkaline and the top soil very fat and rich , with caliches as bedrock, very mineral rich water, I drank the hell out of that sun tea and looking back, as a teenager thats when the wyrd stuff started happening. :)

That researcher on the subtleenergies website who hung that gold coin in the pyramid, got an ooze that issued from the coin as the pyramid fire dissolved it. This ooze he digested and obtained an red oil and a white powder, if I'm not mistaken he had the pyramid outdoors in the sunlight, with one face pointed north.
Ah, do you mean Joshua? He used to be a member on this forum, and in my group, but we lost contact with him. He sort of disappeared.

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:11 PM
This quite accurately reflects my own perspective :)

Now imagine a supersaturated and concentrated sun-tea, made by Art.
You just drop one teabag after another into your warm water, until it can't hold anymore...

Sunlight is destructive on gold salts. It reduces these salts to elemental colloidal gold. You may try to concentrate sunlight on a glass of water all you want, but I'm not too sure there will be any real difference, or that it will act as a medicine. However, it might be a "homeopathic" medicine. I just have to disagree with this.

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:13 PM
Agricola nad John are not bad writers, but they did not IT.

IMHO true potabile gold is done without Au and IS yellow /otherwise it will be not so called. diluted red is not yellow, maybe little similar. sun rays are not red/.

All dissolutions of Au IMHO are not "pure" alchemy and are wasting of Au.
The best of these is just pour some leaf Au in water nad drink. Cheers! Skinflints can after mine in their own ... :D
I do not believe they are "wasting" anything. Colloidal gold is a very good medicine. Read Agricola, and you'll notice that the methods he describes yields colloidal gold. It is not a waste.

Colloidal gold is not toxic also.

Andro
03-03-2010, 04:14 PM
U bet. & if it not miraculously disappear, u can meditate about gold plated cupolas, statues, contacts etc.

You may be right, but I did say "speculate". There may be factors involved that prevent anything to happen in common settings, like the ones you mention above.

Just for the sake of it, I'm going to place a piece of gold leaf in a small vessel and expose it to night air for a prolonged time and see if anything happens.

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:22 PM
You may be right, but I did say "speculate". There may be factors involved that prevent anything to happen in common settings, like the ones you mention above.

Just for the sake of it, I'm going to place a piece of gold leaf in a small vessel and expose it to night air for a prolonged time and see if anything happens.

I doubt anything miraculous will happen if you have pure 24k gold leaf. It is utterly non-reactive, and should be. This is why it is safe to eat. Go ahead and toss a few in your mouth, and swallow, it won't hurt you at all. They manufacture edible gold with 24k leaf/shavings/dust.

Gold is not very useful, or interesting while it's still in an undivided metallic state. Start reducing the atom clusters into smaller and smaller sizes, and it'll become more interesting.

Andro
03-03-2010, 04:30 PM
You may try to concentrate sunlight on a glass of water all you want, but I'm not too sure there will be any real difference, or that it will act as a medicine. However, it might be a "homeopathic" medicine. I just have to disagree with this.

It depends on how you perform the concentration. There is the vulgar way of exposing a glass of water to the sun, and there is another way to saturate the water with the energy that emanates from the luminaries. Disagree with this after you've tried it yourself.

I doubt anything miraculous will happen if you have pure 24k gold leaf. It is utterly non-reactive, and should be.

Nothing is 'utterly non-reactive' if you have the right agent.

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 04:40 PM
It depends on how you perform the concentration. There is the vulgar way of exposing a glass of water to the sun, and there is another way to saturate the water with the energy that emanates from the luminaries. Disagree with this after you've tried it yourself.

Nothing is 'utterly non-reactive' if you have the right agent.

I suppose you mean using some sort of large mirror or lens as a concentrating device. I still have to disagree with you.

Also, I never mentioned gold is non-reactive to the right agents. However, by leaving it out at night, and perhaps letting "dew" fall on will still not result in anything of value in my opinion.

----------------------------

This is not how I wanted things to work out! :o

horticult
03-03-2010, 04:40 PM
DIY method 4 "potabile Au" I read about:

Warm Au /ring/ in kitchen above gas stove.
Cool down in a glass of water.
Repeat 7-12x.
Cheers!

Andro
03-03-2010, 04:44 PM
I suppose you mean using some sort of large mirror or lens as a concentrating device.

No, this is not what I mean.

Also, I never mentioned gold is non-reactive to the right agents. However, by leaving it out at night, and perhaps letting "dew" fall on will still not result in anything of value in my opinion.

To which opinion you are entirely entitled :)

This is not how I wanted things to work out! :o

How DID you want things to work out?

researcher
03-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Very interesting discussion here.

What would be really interesting is if someone grinded the gold oil with some gold leaf for a good hour. Then seal it in a flask and heat it to 3rd deg of fire for 6 hours. You may get something very powerful if my research is correct. It may be advantageous if it is allowed 24 hours to dry before being heated.

From what I've read gold WILL become an oil in the sun if it has the proper envirement. One can only guess what that is.

LeoRetilus
03-03-2010, 11:43 PM
From what I've read gold WILL become an oil in the sun if it has the proper environment. One can only guess what that is.

It does, and when you dry this oil you get a white powder (its not ormes) if you continue to digest this white powder it will turn red, this red powder will bleed a red oil, the blood of the red lion, the quintessence of gold, the diadem of the king, aurum potable, the Elixir of Life. The red powder left behind is the sulfur of gold, the Red Lion and is not the philosopher stone, gold has no seed!

This sulfur is only used to multiply the stone's power.

The proper environment is inside of an iron pyramid placed outdoors, sunlight must not get in, but there are other forms of radiation other than visible light and UV that the sun gives off, these forms of radiant energy as Tesla called them,(invisible to you and I, wavelength incredibly small) pass right through metals as if they weren't there, they also cross the cosmos and rain down at night from other stars, and our sun's own is continually reflected by the moon at night.

There are other ways to make the quintessence of gold, which is potable gold, without using gold, after all nature does not make gold from gold, she makes it from its seed:

Roger Caro's Great Work Photographs (http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/caro.htm)

Number 17 ~ At the beginning of the 6th P.M., the Oil of Saturn increases in quantity and the matter clearly turns black. A gold coloration surrounds in meniscus the top of the liquid. St. John calls it "honey", others call it the "Golden Crown"; still others "halo" or "nimbus", or "Diadem of the King". Note that the liquid is of a very clear red.

http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/kj17a.gif

Numbers 20 & 21 ~ These photographs form a pair. The Artist has cut off the Crow’s Head; that is, has removed the upper part which covers the black portion. From this moment, the flask will remain permanently open (save during the imbibitions). Moreover, the artist will let the collected liquid decant. When the blood is clarified, he will place it carefully into a hermetically sealed flask (as the liquid is very volatile) and will keep it sheltered from light and heat. It will be noted that the liquid, red when in a compact mass, becomes golden when spread out. This is the true tincture of Potable Gold, the Quintessence or Universal Medicine.

http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/kj20a.gif
http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/kj21a.gif

In know many here do not like Caro as he is a modern alchemist, but hey so are all of us. ;) However, many others throughout the ages have attested to the same thing, an oil, that must be separated at a certain stage of the work, in order to procede with the stone.

Picture 20 on the other hand is used to procede with the stone, it contains the sulfur of gold among other things of more value

Picture 21 is the Potable Gold, the Elixir of Life

First of all when I said, red is concentrated yellow, and red when diluted appears yellow, I wasn't speculating. Here's a very simple experiment , get some red food coloring, even through it looks blood red in the bottle once diluted it will appear yellow. If you look at the back of a package of twinkies it contains red dye #40, even though red dye is used, the twinkies appear yellow,hmmm. I do the same thing when I am cooking fish, sometimes the batter will not brown or become golden and looks pretty un-attractive, adding some red food coloring to the batter will improve the golden color once it is fried. Also if you read above,
"red when in a compact mass, becomes golden when spread out". You see others agree ;)

LeoRetilus
03-04-2010, 12:03 AM
Ah, do you mean Joshua? He used to be a member on this forum, and in my group, but we lost contact with him. He sort of disappeared.

Yes, small world, it seems he has returned (he just posted an update), did you contact him?

LeoRetilus
03-04-2010, 12:16 AM
Sunlight is destructive on gold salts. It reduces these salts to elemental colloidal gold.

Correct, potable gold should be left out of sunlight, otherwise it will develop the metallic gold back out, this is what happened to my waste acid(A.R.) buckets, I had inadvertently created a form of gold in the solution that would not precipitate using conventional methods, i.e. gold micro-clusters smaller than three atoms.(A product of using too much nitric acid in my A.R. and allowing my dissolutions to get to hot.) Sodium bi-sulfite of which in particular the sulfur dioxide gas evolved from dissolving sodium bi-sulfite in hot water, has a great affinity for gold and coaxes it from solution, that's how I usually precipitate when I am refining gold. However as Hudson says, anything less than three atoms for gold as transition state metals go(for gold) and the metallic crystal lattice is destroyed, and hence is no longer a metal. UV light however gives those atoms what they need in the form of gluons and force carrier particles to re-constitute the metallic lattice. I imagine true aurum potable is quite volatile in sunlight, :rolleyes: and after the smoke settles and your momentary state of blindness clears there will be a nice coat of gold flake all over. :o

Aleilius
03-04-2010, 01:10 AM
Correct, potable gold should be left out of sunlight, otherwise it will develop the metallic gold back out, this is what happened to my waste acid(A.R.) buckets, I had inadvertently created a form of gold in the solution that would not precipitate using conventional methods, i.e. gold micro-clusters smaller than three atoms.(A product of using too much nitric acid in my A.R. and allowing my dissolutions to get to hot.) Sodium bi-sulfite of which in particular the sulfur dioxide gas evolved from dissolving sodium bi-sulfite in hot water, has a great affinity for gold and coaxes it from solution, that's how I usually precipitate when I am refining gold. However as Hudson says, anything less than three atoms for gold as transition state metals go(for gold) and the metallic crystal lattice is destroyed, and hence is no longer a metal. UV light however gives those atoms what they need in the form of gluons and force carrier particles to re-constitute the metallic lattice. I imagine true aurum potable is quite volatile in sunlight, :rolleyes: and after the smoke settles and your momentary state of blindness clears there will be a nice coat of gold flake all over. :o
In my opinion, potabile gold shouldn't contain a salt, or compound of gold, and thus the sun wouldn't affect it, but your mileage may vary.

Aleilius
03-04-2010, 01:11 AM
Yes, small world, it seems he has returned (he just posted an update), did you contact him?

Nope, I didn't contact him. I suppose he was reading this thread, and seen my post.

I lost contact with him a while back. Don't know what happened!

Salazius
03-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Yes, Gold can be made oily in a moment.

Andro
03-04-2010, 08:12 PM
[...] sunlight must not get in, but there are other forms of radiation other than visible light and UV that the sun gives off, these forms of radiant energy as Tesla called them,(invisible to you and I, wavelength incredibly small) pass right through metals as if they weren't there, they also cross the cosmos and rain down at night from other stars, and our sun's own is continually reflected by the moon at night.

Leo, you are making an excellent point here.
Whatever it is that the Sun/Moon/Stars radiate does not necessarily need to be received by direct exposure to them.
It doesn't say "The Wind Has Carried It In Its Belly" for nothing :cool:

That we are after our Beloved Mercury doesn't mean we necessarily have to meet the parents :)

researcher
03-05-2010, 08:44 AM
So if an iron pyramid placed in direct sunlight with one side facing north can make gold and oil, What do you suppose that same pyramid would do to silver if placed in direct full-moonlight?

I have a wooden pyramid which is assembled from about 29 peices. Wood might not work as good as iron though.

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 08:41 AM
http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/kj21a.gif

In know many here do not like Caro as he is a modern alchemist, but hey so are all of us. ;) However, many others throughout the ages have attested to the same thing, an oil, that must be separated at a certain stage of the work, in order to procede with the stone.

Picture 20 on the other hand is used to procede with the stone, it contains the sulfur of gold among other things of more value

Picture 21 is the Potable Gold, the Elixir of Life

First of all when I said, red is concentrated yellow, and red when diluted appears yellow, I wasn't speculating. Here's a very simple experiment , get some red food coloring, even through it looks blood red in the bottle once diluted it will appear yellow. If you look at the back of a package of twinkies it contains red dye #40, even though red dye is used, the twinkies appear yellow,hmmm. I do the same thing when I am cooking fish, sometimes the batter will not brown or become golden and looks pretty un-attractive, adding some red food coloring to the batter will improve the golden color once it is fried. Also if you read above,
"red when in a compact mass, becomes golden when spread out". You see others agree ;)[/QUOTE]

Leo this liquid when left standing separates to into two liquids. One a beautiful red and the other a beautiful golden liquid. You also get golden crystals in the glass up around the neck of the glass and this gave way to the name "auric crown" of the King.

I would not advice anyone take this this liquid as I had it tested and even though Roger Caro said it was the universal medicine, its poisonous and would kill you even in small doses such as just drops.

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 09:11 AM
Number 42 ~ This is the golden Tincture, the true Quintessence. Red in compact mass, it is golden in color when spread thinly. The deposit at the bottom of the flask will be noted here. It indicates that the Artist is decanting his medicine. Only the clarified part will be kept. This Quintessence has the power to congeal flowing mercury and has a nauseating odor. It is corrosive. As medicine, the ancient Philosophers tell us that no more than two drops in two spoonfuls of water, broth or milk are taken.

http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/kj42a.gif

Ah I see they seperate and only the clarified part is kept.

Ok, well I have one question Garvolt......how do you know?

Are you one of the, "12 disciples of the Alchemical Temple of Ajunta"? Just curious, as you never know who you're bound to run into in these forums.

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 09:26 AM
Leo, you are correct it has a strange smell. You should keep it in a dark bottle. If left open it evaporates quickly.

I worked this path in the 80's with Caro and with two of the Grand Masters of the F.A.R.C

Both now deceased.

This tradition is very much alive.

Aleilius
03-08-2010, 09:30 AM
Leo, you are correct it has a strange smell. You should keep it in a dark bottle. If left open it evaporates quickly.

I worked this path in the 80's with Caro and with two of the Grand Masters of the F.A.R.C

Both now deceased.

LR, and Garvolt: I can tell you the composition of this substance that Caro mentions as the Aurum Potabile. However, it would probably not be very wise of me. It's not so much a homogenenous matter. It represents a union. Garvolt, if you are indeed part of the FARC, then you also know what this substance represents, and also its variable composition. You will also understand why it is deep red/orange, and what causes this. You will also understand the true meaning of the green lion, and the alkahest.

I really am going against my better judgment.

Salazius
03-08-2010, 09:47 AM
garvolt2002 are you part of any alchemical group studying this Caro path ?

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 09:47 AM
LR, and Garvolt: I can tell you the composition of this substance that Caro mentions as the Aurum Potabile. However, it would probably not be very wise of me. It's not so much a homogenenous matter. It represents a union. Garvolt, if you are indeed part of the FARC, then you also know what this substance represents, and also its variable composition. You will also understand why it is deep red/orange, and what causes this. You will also understand the true meaning of the green lion, and the alkahest.

I really am going against my better judgment.

I could as well, but I wont in a open forum, its up to the seeker to read Caro and discover it himself.
My issue is calling this Golden Liquid the "Universal Medicine" "The Elixir" or "Potable Gold"
I would not take it not even one single drop.

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 09:50 AM

Both now deceased.

Sad to hear that, mercury salts are very poisonous, do you think then the path as a whole is a total failure or good only for achieiving a fire stone useful in transmuting alone?

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 09:53 AM
Although Caro does go on to say that the Elixir of Life is made from the gold transmuted from his stone, and not the golden liquid , he describes it as a living metal from which the elixir is extracted.

Aleilius
03-08-2010, 09:54 AM
I could as well, but I wont in a open forum, its up to the seeker to read Caro and discover it himself.
My issue is calling this Golden Liquid the "Universal Medicine" "The Elixir" or "Potable Gold"
I would not take it not even one single drop.

Why oh why does it have a strange smell? I know the answer, and I'm sure you do too. It's not something that should be mentioned out in the open, but once one studies the work of Caro, and applies a little reason to the picture, then the answer becomes quite clear.

Aleilius
03-08-2010, 09:56 AM
Sad to hear that, mercury salts are very poisonous, do you think then the path as a whole is a total failure or good only for achieiving a fire stone useful in transmuting alone?

The aurum potabile of Caro should not contain any mercury, or mercury salts.

I'm stepping out now. I've probably already said too much.

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 10:04 AM
The aurum potabile of Caro should not contain any mercury, or mercury salts.

I'm stepping out now. I've probably already said too much.

I think what Garvolt is trying to say is that the golden liquid(in the vial) is not Caro's Aurum Potable. Here Alielius read Caro yourself:

Number 43 ~ Finally, we show the two elixirs: the red and the white. They are made from leaves of silver or gold rolled very thin and coming from the transmutations. They offer the appearance of the liquor called "Eau-de-Vie" of Dantzig, with its specks of gold in suspension; only the Elixir of the Alchemists contains a living metal and not a dead body. Personally, we are convinced that this liquor of Dantzig called "Eau-de-Vie" (and presenting the same appearance as the Elixir of the Sages) was most certainly the Solar Elixir presented by some Adept passing through the court of the King of Poland or Prussia. Since incapable (and for good reason!) of using the true and medicinal gold of the Adepts, Dantzig has continued by tradition to manufacture an "Eau-de-Vie", but with gold from the mines. In any case, if this liquor is not the Elixir of the Sages, it is no less flavorful to taste.

http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/kj43a.gif

Which most certainly contains gold, unlike yours. :)

Aleilius
03-08-2010, 10:08 AM
I think what Garvolt is trying to say is that that golden liquid is not Caro's Aurum Potable. Here Alielius read Caro yourself:

Number 43 ~ Finally, we show the two elixirs: the red and the white. They are made from leaves of silver or gold rolled very thin and coming from the transmutations. They offer the appearance of the liquor called "Eau-de-Vie" of Dantzig, with its specks of gold in suspension; only the Elixir of the Alchemists contains a living metal and not a dead body. Personally, we are convinced that this liquor of Dantzig called "Eau-de-Vie" (and presenting the same appearance as the Elixir of the Sages) was most certainly the Solar Elixir presented by some Adept passing through the court of the King of Poland or Prussia. Since incapable (and for good reason!) of using the true and medicinal gold of the Adepts, Dantzig has continued by tradition to manufacture an "Eau-de-Vie", but with gold from the mines. In any case, if this liquor is not the Elixir of the Sages, it is no less flavorful to taste.

http://www.rexresearch.com/caro/kj43a.gif

Which most certainly contains gold, unlike yours. :)

Numbers 20 & 21 ~ These photographs form a pair. The Artist has cut off the Crow’s Head; that is, has removed the upper part which covers the black portion. From this moment, the flask will remain permanently open (save during the imbibitions). Moreover, the artist will let the collected liquid decant. When the blood is clarified, he will place it carefully into a hermetically sealed flask (as the liquid is very volatile) and will keep it sheltered from light and heat. It will be noted that the liquid, red when in a compact mass, becomes golden when spread out. This is the true tincture of Potable Gold, the Quintessence or Universal Medicine.

I disagree, and doesn't Fulcanelli also mention that the aurum potabile contains zero gold atoms? Also, I cannot see how the transmuted gold that composes the elixir of the sun is beneficial for medicine. Not only that, but I doubt it has any real action in medicine. I think you need to read the treatises of the old masters more. You may have decent knowledge in some areas, but you are greatly lacking in others.

What makes you think you know anything about my aurum potabile? I do not understand your reasoning. I have been sneaky, and I have told you that my aurum potabile doesn't contain common gold, but this does NOT mean that it wasn't once composed from common gold, and with this being said, I should also mention that I am still being sneaky, and I have not told you the entire story.

I have been very clear: we are dealing with TWO different medicines.

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 10:20 AM
Guys lets step back a little.

The red oil is collected with a feather, its a little easier with a Pipette. You keep collecting until your earth yields no more.

You have a red liquid and if you shake the bottle it leave a golden tinge on the glass when held towards the light.

You then leave it settle and you get two liquids. The golden liquid according to Caro is the universal medicine and you are supposed to take some drops in wine or in whatever.
Depending on your makeup then all type of things can happen, sweating, vomiting etc, god only only knows. It clears out the body of all impurities.

My case rests it's up to you then if you want to take it or not.

Aleilius
03-08-2010, 10:21 AM
Guys lets step back a little.

The red oil is collected with a feather its a little easier with a Pipette. You keep collecting until your earth yields no more.

You have a red liquid and if you shake the bottle it is leave a golden tinge on the glass when held towards the light.

You then leave it settle and you get two liquids. The golden liquid according to Caro is the universal medicine and you are supposed to take some drops in wine or in whatever.
Depending on your makeup then all type of things can happens, sweating, vomiting etc, god only only knows. It clears out the body of all impurities.

My case rests it's up to you then if you want to take it or not.
Ah, but this is not how I made my aurum potabile.

The Caro path has nothing to do with my aurum potabile, and I do not understand why it was even brought up in the first place. This is called thread hijacking.

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 10:27 AM
What makes you think you know anything about my aurum potabile? I do not understand your reasoning. ]

I don't.... it could be iced tea for all I know, and probably about as effectual :p

I have been very clear: we are dealing with TWO different medicines.

But I wasn't talking about yours or Fulcaneli's, I was talking to Garvolt about Caro's. I thought it impolite that you would comment in his stead to a question I posed to him, but anyways the impoliteness and arrogance seems to be your nature. You as well have no idea what I know, good day sir.

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Ah, but this is not how I made my aurum potabile.

The Caro path has nothing to do with my aurum potabile, and I do not understand why it was even brought up in the first place. This is called thread hijacking.

I was answering Leo question about the work of Caro. The basic fact is this their are many Potable gold elixirs and what I am trying to do us warn members on here is to be careful with what you receive from someone or purchase.

Many years ago in France you could buy a Potable Gold and solidified mercury from a French alchemist called Petri Murien.
Test showed it was complete nonsense and the the Solidified Mercury when worn around the neck gave many mercury poisoning.

garvolt2002
03-08-2010, 10:58 AM
I will answer the 2nd and 3rd question for you. :o

I didn't ingest any of it to be particularly honest with you. I know all of you will gasp, but I left it sitting untouched in the flask for a few months, and then decided to dump it down the drain - I needed the flask for another work. It didn't take much gold to produce this, and I can readily do it again, but at the time, I didn't feel like ingesting any of it. It should be completely non-toxic too.

I read you posts and looked at the pictures. How do you know you made potable gold. You never tested it and you said you never tasted it and then you threw it away.
I could do and say the same, show a few pictures, which is the completed product picture that is the problem with alchemy I feel so many claims but no proof.

solomon levi
03-09-2010, 07:37 PM
1. I've drank several gold elixirs and I'm alive and kicking.

2. The pyramid experiment was done in complete darkness, not sunlight.

3. Glauber also said his potable gold contained no gold. From what I gathered,
I believe he made it from common sulphur, making it a fixed red sulphur and
extracting with alcohol. Paracelsus also gave several methods for fixing common
sulphur and making preparations from it.
I'm not suggesting this method has anything to do with Aleilius'.

Salazius
03-10-2010, 07:38 AM
We have to understand that "Aurum Potabile" can be of several kind, Spagirical, or Alchemical.
The Spagirical one is a tincture of Gold, or sometime an Oil of Gold.
It can also be done Alchemically, with gold involved in the process or not. Only in the Alchemical case, "Aurum Potabile" can be not made out of gold, but from the Stone Itself.

abdo
03-10-2010, 05:53 PM
(At one point they appear green too,.... well, in A.R. anyways.)

This what Merelle has called it by green lion
Abdo

True Initiate
03-10-2010, 07:51 PM
We have to understand that "Aurum Potabile" can be of several kind, Spagirical, or Alchemical.
The Spagirical one is a tincture of Gold, or sometime an Oil of Gold.
It can also be done Alchemically, with gold involved in the process or not. Only in the Alchemical case, "Aurum Potabile" can be not made out of gold, but from the Stone Itself.

Yes, diluting the stone in wine until a white membrane appear's. ;)

solomon levi
03-10-2010, 08:02 PM
There is "spiritual gold" in many things:
sand, sea salt (esp Dead sea), quartz ...
Any of these could be starting materials that produce a gold elixir of sorts. ;)