PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Dendritic Xylem
03-02-2010, 06:04 PM
I'm not going to lie, I'm one hell of a lurker.

But observation isn't enough...I have decided.

My interest in alchemy started a month ago when I realized it had legitimacy.
And how wonderful it is to now have my home littered with diy distillations, mason jars and the stench of putrid urine!

Like I said, I am certainly no alchemist. Only an experimenter and student of nature.

The last few years have been spent cultivating and genetically manipulating plants and fungi. I'm fascinated with life and it's synergistic properties. The harmonious nature of the world around us shows just how far mankind has strayed from home.

I'm afraid my spiritual knowledge is based mostly on natural psychedelic experimentation and I'm afraid I will be of little help in such areas. I don't follow any organized religion, because TRUE enlightenment can't be taught, and the projection of religious ideals on children is wrong in so many ways.

I have lived in Texas most of my life, but just recently moved to the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina. I wish I could take you all on a hike. The geology here is absolutely spectacular. Micas, pyrites, many forms of iridescent mineral crystals, gems, precious stones and metals are all found within a 15 mile radius of home. In fact, NC was the #1 producer of Gold in the U.S until the California gold rush :cool:. The mountains here also have tons of quartz, which is another material I find fascinating.

The more I learn, the more I realize how incredibly ignorant I am. I only hope that I can contribute to this community in a positive way.

Also,

I hate cold weather,
I adore herpetology,
and I'm a potter.

Andro
03-02-2010, 06:44 PM
A warm welcome ! ! !

My interest in alchemy started a month ago when I realized it had legitimacy.

I'm curious - What happened a month ago which made you realize that?

Awani
03-02-2010, 07:16 PM
Welcome to Alchemy Forums!

:cool:

Dendritic Xylem
03-02-2010, 10:58 PM
I'm curious - What happened a month ago which made you realize that?

Well, I was actually studying theoretical anti gravity concepts as well as obe meditation and things of that nature. Alchemy kept popping up repeatedly, and I would just ignore links and references to it, thinking it was unimportant...

Well I found a book of my mothers which was entitled, "Saint Germain on Alchemy".
After reading it I decided the art deserved more investigation.
Then I discovered that the "lead to gold" transmutations had occurred many times near nuclear projects. So the amount of energy needed to move some protons around seemed to be the only thing separating "myth" from "reality".

Plus transmutations happen in nature all the time, we just don't talk much about it apparently.

Well I've been studying the forums ever since... no looking back

I was surprised at how strong of a metaphysical element there exists in this Science. I've learned about history, religion, metallurgy, chemistry, philosophy, psychology, and more just in the few weeks I've been studying. Fascinating :)

LeoRetilus
03-02-2010, 11:21 PM
I am very familiar with the geology of that area, I lived in the Blue Ridge Mountains for a while, Blue Ridge ,GA. Lots and lots of different colored miccas on the surface of small mountain streams.

I find it very interesting that you mentioned St. Germain, I was researching him yesterday and all the mythos, legends associated with him on up to the supposed Mt Shasta visits with Guy Warren Ballad. That Ascended Master/Mahatma and Maitreya business is very interesting, he may very well be with us. ;)

There is a master that visits me in my dreams and teaches me stuff.....I hope he visits a few of you guys.

Aleilius
03-02-2010, 11:22 PM
Well, I was actually studying theoretical anti gravity concepts as well as obe meditation and things of that nature. Alchemy kept popping up repeatedly, and I would just ignore links and references to it, thinking it was unimportant...

Well I found a book of my mothers which was entitled, "Saint Germain on Alchemy".
After reading it I decided the art deserved more investigation.
Then I discovered that the "lead to gold" transmutations had occurred many times near nuclear projects. So the amount of energy needed to move some protons around seemed to be the only thing separating "myth" from "reality".

Plus transmutations happen in nature all the time, we just don't talk much about it apparently.

Well I've been studying the forums ever since... no looking back

I was surprised at how strong of a metaphysical element there exists in this Science. I've learned about history, religion, metallurgy, chemistry, philosophy, psychology, and more just in the few weeks I've been studying. Fascinating :)
One major area of research of mine besides alchemy is anti-gravity technology (and time travel - both are related to each other - gravity manipulation & time travel). Have you read the S.S. Brotherhood of the Bell? A very good book, and it deals with this topic readily. I'll link you to an interesting thread that I participated in on another forum. It'll be right up your alley: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message890323/pg1. I thought I had another thread somewhere where I've dealt with this information. If you're into the ORMEs phenomena, then you should also know that properly annealed high spin state iridium produces some sort of strange anti-gravity effects.

You're exactly right about low energy nuclear transmutations happening all the time in nature. This is something that has been covered up numerous times, and is continuing to be covered up. Back to the ORMEs phenomena: transition metals actually tend to undergo fission events rather spontaneously in certain circumstances, and during these events, zero radiation is released, simply heat & light. This is why there are so many transition metals. David Hudson mentions some very interesting information about this in one of his lectures/interviews. I have been meaning to write up a report on it, but I haven't had the time. Fulcanelli also mentions some interesting information in regards to nuclear technology/weapons & alchemy: http://www.vitriolum.net/index.php/our-work/45-the-work-of-aleilius/78-fulcanelli-and-atomicnuclear-physics-radioactivity-in-alchemy.html.

Also on the topic of low energy nuclear transmutations you may be interested in another post I've made on GLP: http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message982215/pg1. Look for my post - it is the ninth post down. I am referencing ORMEs phenomena here.

Take care, and I hope you've found some interest in what I've just mentioned! :cool:

Dendritic Xylem
03-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Leo- It's a beautiful area isn't it. On Germain, I find it very interesting that many nations leaders entrusted state secrets to this one man. My mother told me of someone she spoke to that was an authority in some Druid order. He claimed to have met the incarnation of the Saint. A dirty, worn out homeless individual in a park approached him one day and dove into a profound conversation about things that are never spoken of, but happened to be right up his alley. After hours of incredible discussion the man asked the homeless drifter who he was. He said St. Germain.

I don't know if it's true. Perhaps there's a little of him in all of us. ;)

Aleilius- Wow! Thanks for the links. I am curious about something. What are your thoughts on Carr's Utron?

As far as Ormes go, I watched one of Hudson's lectures and it was very good. Haven't done very much research on it unfortunately. Why does the admin of a certain other forum denounce Ormes so much? This has troubled me since Hudson didn't seem like a scam artist, and plenty of intelligent people here are experiment with them.

LeoRetilus
03-03-2010, 12:46 AM
One major area of research of mine besides alchemy is anti-gravity technology (and time travel - both are related to each other - gravity manipulation & time travel).

Me too! In fact I have made some progress on the anti-gravity front in duplicating some of Tesla's patents.

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 12:48 AM
Leo- It's a beautiful area isn't it. On Germain, I find it very interesting that many nations leaders entrusted state secrets to this one man. My mother told me of someone she spoke to that was an authority in some Druid order. He claimed to have met the incarnation of the Saint. A dirty, worn out homeless individual in a park approached him one day and dove into a profound conversation about things that are never spoken of, but happened to be right up his alley. After hours of incredible discussion the man asked the homeless drifter who he was. He said St. Germain.

I don't know if it's true. Perhaps there's a little of him in all of us. ;)

Aleilius- Wow! Thanks for the links. I am curious about something. What are your thoughts on Carr's Utron?

As far as Ormes go, I watched one of Hudson's lectures and it was very good. Haven't done very much research on it unfortunately. Why does the admin of a certain other forum denounce Ormes so much? This has troubled me since Hudson didn't seem like a scam artist, and plenty of intelligent people here are experiment with them.
Haha, I have no idea. I suppose you're talking about the guy that is referenced by three letters (is asterisked here), and now charges for his forum?

I have promised to be nice, and not attack people, but needless to say this person, and I do not get along very well at all. All of the real alchemists pretty much denounce him. Of course, he equally denies that they are alchemists at all, and only what he practices is alchemy. For instance, he would call me a puffer, and also probably add a few nasty curse words to such a statement also. He's not very nice in my opinion.

Yes, all of you may slap me for that statement. :o

Aleilius
03-03-2010, 12:51 AM
Me too! In fact I have made some progress on the anti-gravity front in duplicating some of Tesla's patents.
Hey, very cool!

Another fascination of mine is the work of Tesla, and "free energy" research. I love electronics, and high voltage research. I have a decent Tesla coil too: 5" x 30" wound on a clear acrylic former.

I get my hands into all areas of mad science.

Ghislain
03-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Hi Dendritic Xylem

Welcome

I see there are many people into Tesla now...I must look into this
if I am to continue to converse ;) It does sound most interesting.

Ghislain

Awani
03-03-2010, 08:08 AM
I see there are many people into Tesla now...

As it should be!

:cool:

Andro
03-03-2010, 08:53 AM
There is a master that visits me in my dreams and teaches me stuff....

Actually, I have once (during and Out of Body journey) had an encounter with someone who gave me some advice on Alchemy. He particularly focused on how things should be kept as simple and effortless as possible, and on what degrees of multiplication to focus for different purposes. The most peculiar thing he told me was to only use the 1st and 5th degrees of multiplication for internal consumption, the 1st for cleansing/healing the human frame and the 5th (when ready and in proper dilution) for complete transmutation of the human form. He told me not to touch degrees 2 to 4 as far as ingestion goes, and not to go beyond the 5th degree for anything... He also said not to multiply to the 5th degree with a metal, but with a different matter altogether, because the metallic 5th degree won't achieve the transformation he mentioned...

I'm not sure what to make of it, especially about the 5th degree...
I guess I'll find out when I get there... The encounter was extremely lucid and the conversation very focused, down to earth and to the point.
He said we'll meet again, but I haven't seen him since. That was a little more than two years ago...

Salazius
03-03-2010, 11:36 AM
Welcome :)

horticult
03-03-2010, 01:13 PM
Why does the admin of a certain other forum denounce Ormes so much?
IMO:
1. Its a nice system measure against a lot of crap which is he not willing to read anymore.
2. Dtto with his ban on "theory".
3. According to his progress and presence I think that Ormes has serious side effects.

Dendritic Xylem
03-03-2010, 03:33 PM
Horticult- Banning theory huh...well how could one evolve without theory!? ;)

Proof that people believe what they want to believe.

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :D

I have a feeling the next few years will be exciting, to say the least.

Ghislain
03-03-2010, 06:12 PM
Only the next few DX ?

Ghislain

Dendritic Xylem
03-03-2010, 09:54 PM
Only the next few DX ?

Ghislain

Well...compared to previous.

solomon levi
03-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Welcome DX!

My theory on why that guy denounces ormes is that he's protecting a great secret.
On his original web site, that was his main focus and he and others were reporting
great benefits from it, including kundalini and hearing the nada sound of the
meisner fields spinning.
I find it odd that he speaks negatively of Hudson and the guys at subtle energies,
but I haven't noticed him bad-mouth the Essene who taught him most of what
he knows about ormes. Maybe he has said something negative about the Essene -
I don't really read him much so I can't say for sure.

I also theorise that taking ormes is why he's such a jerk. They don't miraculously
make you a better person. They really enhance whatever you already are (whatever you
focus upon) - in his case: ego (IMO)

sol

rebis
03-10-2010, 03:05 AM
Hello. I've read this thread with more interest than comprehension! My very meagre understanding of alchemy is via my interest in CG Jung and so I'm focussed on the art as a language for personal transformation and spiritual development. But (or and) I have a dimly emergent sense of a fundamental relationship between consciousness and matter - for example Marie-Louise von Franz (Alchemy: An Introduction) speaks of the 'spiritualisation of dead matter' as one aspect of the work.
Would anyone be so kind as to point me in a direction of investigation? I sense that I need some sort of guidance and am not sure that can be obtained merely from reading. I live in New Zealand, in case anyone here knows of a resource closer to me. Thanks for your consideration.
Oh, and by the way - what is/are ormes?

solomon levi
03-10-2010, 07:00 PM
Hi Rebis.
I'd start here:
http://www.alchemybeverages.com/
:D

Just kidding. I love honey mead - make my own.

Ormes = Orbitally Re-arranged Mono-atomic ElementS
A type of matter with superconducting attributions which some relate to alchemy
and the white stone. Check all the links on subtleenergies and David Hudson;
or in the book section there's an Ormes book.

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/index.htm

I found this guy on a New Zealand alchemists guild reading list:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/pdp/profile/AISYJKFSAURQZ/ref=cm_pdp_pop_prof_more

???

"Manfred M. Junius
Professor Manfred M. Junius (1929-2004) served as the production manager for spagyrics for Australerba Laboratories and was head of the Australian School of Ayurveda in Adelaide, Australia. His Western alchemical knowledge was obtained through many years of personal instruction from Augusto Pincaldi in Switzerland."

There must be people around from Junius' school.

good luck
sol