PDA

View Full Version : Structural Energy Transference Mechanism

Joshua
03-07-2010, 08:29 PM
I don't have as good a handle on the mechanisms of structural energy transference that occur in my labwork. How does it work? It appears that the electron shells are reconfigured.

For example, one of my older works was with silver and antimony.

I would melt silver with antimony and heat it until all of the antimony was driven away in fumes. Periodically, I would use potassium nitrate as a finishing flux to pull any antimony that might be particularly tenatious. This was repeated multiple times producing a transformation of the silver that was interesting.

The other day, I was refluxing mercury over bismuth and the mercury began to show bismuthic character.

My question is how does this happen? I find it hard to believe that it is a simple result of impurities. It would appear that the electron shell undergoes reconfiguration. But how? Is it via thermal energy transference? Is it from Coulumb interactions? Is it an interaction of relativistic effects? Who knows and who will help me to learn about it?

My hunch is that it caused by the interactions of the thermal frequencies with the electron shell. Is there any scientific confirmation of this effect? Where can I learn more?

LeoRetilus
03-08-2010, 09:42 AM
The other day, I was refluxing mercury over bismuth and the mercury began to show bismuthic character.

Are you refering to the Lunar Phase of the Red Lion Path, where the artist takes bismuth and crushes it into mercury to form an amalgam under running water and allow the two to digest for a while then distill the mercury away?

I have two possible explanations, one, bismuth is being broken down into an ormes like product for lack of a better word where its electrons are being pumped down to the adiabatic ground state and at this point behave as bosons, so they essential occupy the same quantum state, at which point cooper pairing occurs.

These ormes like in the case of the gold from the Solar work of the same path fly over with the mercury at which point after the mass is continually heated produce the trees of hermes from which their "sap" is collected.

Excerpt from Hudson's Patent
"The ORME state is achieved when the electron pairs have formed in the monoatom. A phenomenon of electron pairs is that the interacting, spin-paired electrons initially interreact by emitting phonon energy. The total energy of the pair reduces over time until it reaches a minimum where no phonons are emitted. This condition has been referred to by physicists as "adiabatic ground state". This state of electron pairing is a total lower energy state in much the same way that chemical combinations of elements are in a lower energy state than the constituent uncombined elements. For example, in the same way that it takes energy to dissociate water into H2 and O2 it will take energy to break the electron pair.....
.....All of the electron pairs in their lowest energy state, unlike single electrons, can exist in the same quantum state. When that uniform quantum state is achieved, the electron pair can not only move with zero resistance around the monoatom, but also can move with zero resistance between identical ORMEs that are within approximately 20 A or less of each other with no applied voltage potential. When a macro system of high purity, single element ORME achieves long-range quantum electron pair movement, that many-body system according to the present invention is defined as an S-ORME system. "

Explanation two, when the bismuth is crushed under water, the philosophical mercury or spirit which was bound up in the metalline lattice by virtue of its tri-unal bond(holy trinity) is transfered to the mercury and animates it. And if this is the case and I believe truely it is with bismuth then all efforts to try and quantify and qualify its power are in vain. Count yourself just lucky you were able to produce the philsophic mercury of the sages and shield it well, for it is very subtle and in its de-corpreal-fied state it seeks a body.

Joshua
03-08-2010, 11:12 PM
LR: Thanks much for the thoughtful response. This gives me much to chew on.

Peace,

Josh