PDA

View Full Version : Introduction

lillith93
03-19-2010, 02:25 AM
I'm not quite sure how to start of this introduction, so I guess I'll start with my name. I am Shanna. I am very interested in learning and even practicing alchemy. I would like to learn a little about it before I try to actually use it though. That is why I am on this forum. I am about to turn 17, but I'm intelligent and open minded. A lot of people start to assume I'm immature when they see my age, but I can be more mature than most of the adults I am around. I have a difficult home life, but I don't let that bring me down. I'm really a very up beat person, and I like to keep positive energy around me. I am always happy to learn something new, and I love to talk to new people. I am a very social person as well. I hope to learn as much as I possibly can from this forum.

Seth-Ra
03-19-2010, 03:01 AM
Welcome to the forum Lil' (can i/we call ya Lil'? :D)

There is much to learn and read here, so i hope you enjoy your stay.

Good luck on your searching. :)

~Seth-Ra

Salazius
03-19-2010, 06:55 AM
Hi and Welcome Shanna,

If you are intelligent and open minded, first change your pseudonym, putting yourself under a devellish creature's energy such as Lilith is not a good idea at all.

As Seth Ra, I hope you will find here what you seek.

Ghislain
03-19-2010, 06:56 AM
Welcome Lilith

Ghislain

horticult
03-19-2010, 07:04 AM
If you are intelligent and open minded, first change your pseudonym, putting yourself under a devellish creature's energy such as Lilith is not a good idea at all.

Yes. Nomen omen. Next thing is that all with bombastic nix are pretty unoriginal.

Awani
03-19-2010, 02:50 PM
Welcome!

:cool:

solomon levi
03-20-2010, 06:54 PM
Shanna - irish: "God is gracious" Indeed. :)

There are some interesting Kabbalistic insights into Lilith, and etymologically
it has the "stone" in it. But overall, yeah, pretty negative.

Welcome.