PDA

View Full Version : solar energy

Archer
03-28-2010, 12:49 AM
What would be the outcome if I continually fill my body/aura with solar energy?

Seth-Ra
03-28-2010, 12:55 AM
First person to have a sunburn more then skin deep? :D

lol couldnt resist.

Seriously though, id theorize that it may fuel your inner-being with more fire, burning away mental and spiritual problems, getting to the hearts of the maters, could manifest in higher mental clarity, and overall better health. Just going off of what i know of gold, and it being associated with the sun, id say something similar.

~Seth-Ra

Salazius
03-29-2010, 11:00 AM
It would unbalance your inner elemental equilibrium, resulting of diverse problems. If you do it, release the accumulated energy after.
Our Sun is a Star, so, it creates matter or duality, don't expect a "Divine" thing out of an entity creating Darkness.

Andro
03-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Our Sun is a Star, so, it creates matter or duality, don't expect a "Divine" thing out of an entity creating Darkness.

I suppose you mean our physical/common Sun, not our Philosophical 'Sun'?

Because Our Philosophical Sun has it's own Moon contained within itself in perfect and indistiguishible marriage, and it never ceases to shine - but some call it 'Dark' because we can't see it in the realm of dualistic matter ;)

Elvis sang (http://www.absolutelyrics.com/lyrics/view/elvis_presley/if_i_can_dream/): "Tell me why, oh why, oh why won't that sun appear?"

Our physical Sun and Moon are of 'common' nature, and as such they appear in different and distinct/separate bodies.

When Sun and Moon unite, their rays contain Hudor Theion (Divine/Sulphur Water), the Aqua Divina or Aqua Permanens (Enduring Water)

Permanent Sun (called 'Dark' because it's invisible in the world of common/dualistic matter) > > > Permanent Water (Aqua Permanens)

Archer
03-30-2010, 02:20 AM
Thank you Seth-Ra, Salazius, and Androgynus for responding so quickly. I had a distance reiki attunement last week which increased my energy sensitivity a lot, and seemed to cause a number of synchronicities involving unlikely images of Thoth/Hermes (unlikely, as in, for example, tattooed onto the arm of another Marine in my unit). For some reason I kept wanting to fill my body with solar energy (and did so), but I think the purpose of this was to address some imbalances in my etheric system. Seth-Ra, you were right in that it has helped me burn away or integrate/transmute some volatile energies released during dissolution (lust and anger).

Salazius, I understand what you mean. It didn't seem like a permanant methodology. Perhaps I can balance it with lunar energy. My primary difficulty right now is knowing what techniques to utilize to keep the fires burning. A lot of it I just stumble on intuitively, mainly working with planetary energies as they relate to meditative practice. Eventually I plan to work through the old texts, now that I have some understanding of what they encode with respect to purifying the energy body. Do any of you have any advice such as specific meditation or energy techniques? I would greatly appreciate any help at all. It's difficult to find specific resources on this path, a lot of it I've had to stumble through by trial and error (aside from the larger movements of the spirit, which just happen to one, like a pretty severe calcination, and the dissolution that followed - I'm looking for ways to accelerate the path/purification/integration).

Recently I got interested in Robert Bruce's Astral Dynamics. I may take up his system again to try to be able to consistently project. As I recall he had some good energy-raising techniques. I've been working with Bardon's Initiation into Hermetics, at this point almost ready to start working directly with the elemental energies (Bardon also says, with Salazius, that it is necessary to release the accumulated energies).

Thank you,
Archer

Archer
03-30-2010, 02:27 AM
When I asked the Marine why he had a tattoo of an Egyptian god on his arm, he said it's because the name Thoth (correctly pronounced) sounds like his own (last) name, Toth. :\

Salazius
03-30-2010, 07:06 AM
Hi,

Yes Andro, I assumed that Archer was speaking of our physical Solar energy. I was maybe wrong.

Archer,

If you want to accelerate your inner evolution, you have to fully integrate the Saturn, then Moon, and Sun energies. Otherwise the cycle is not complete.
It is simple : If you do not have the moon energies before the Sun's, then your cannot have your inner onction. You first have to be washed.

And the simpliest way to make shine your inner Sun is Presence, to the Here and Now.

Dendritic Xylem
03-30-2010, 09:23 AM
When I asked the Marine why he had a tattoo of an Egyptian god on his arm, he said it's because the name Thoth (correctly pronounced) sounds like his own (last) name, Toth. :\

How does this strike you?

A coworker of mine has a tatoo of the "eye of Ra" on her neck yet she doesn't have the slightest clue of what the Hermetic sciences truly mean. I find that the majority of people with tatoos have no clue what their "marks" actually symbolize. Funny and horrid at the same time.

I guess as long as they're happy it doesn't matter.

Archer
03-30-2010, 08:21 PM
Salazius, how is the washing undertaken?

I thought it was pretty funny, because this Marine acts like a complete meathead, although I don't know him very well and some of the most intelligent (both in terms of raw analytical facility and in terms of life experience/spiritual maturity/depth of personality/'wisdom' etc.) people I know are special operations military types. This was Friday of last week. On Monday, I saw a Marine with the entire zodiac tattooed on his right tricep, with an Aquarius motif featured in the center. When I asked him why he had the whole zodiac on his arm, he said because he was Aquarius. :confused:

Salazius
04-03-2010, 01:26 PM
This washing is made in the moon realm and can take different forms, depending of people, some by using plants (sweating, vomiting, etc), some by yoga exercices and cleansing the channels.
It is also a profound work of eradication of Karma.

Kiorionis
04-03-2016, 07:56 PM
Revisiting this 6-year-old thread for the fun of it, and to archive experience.

Personally, my own lunar washing-away was achieve primarily through the 51st pslam in conjunction with a specially crafted four-thieves vinegar (including hyssop).

Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

2Wash me throughly from mine iniquity, and cleanse me from my sin.

3For I acknowledge my transgressions: and my sin is ever before me.

4Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

5Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me.

6Behold, thou desirest truth in the inward parts: and in the hidden part thou shalt make me to know wisdom.

7Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

8Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice.

9Hide thy face from my sins, and blot out all mine iniquities.

10Create in me a clean heart, O God; and renew a right spirit within me.

11Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me.

12Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me with thy free spirit.

13Then will I teach transgressors thy ways; and sinners shall be converted unto thee.

14Deliver me from bloodguiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness.

15O Lord, open thou my lips; and my mouth shall shew forth thy praise.

16For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering.

17The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

18Do good in thy good pleasure unto Zion: build thou the walls of Jerusalem.

19Then shalt thou be pleased with the sacrifices of righteousness, with burnt offering and whole burnt offering: then shall they offer bullocks upon thine altar.

I should note that some of these words and concepts mean, to me, something quite different than the standard interpretations.

I recited this verse over the hyssop-brew and then drank about 2 ounces of it, and continued for 2 or 3 weeks.

Looking back on it now, my little ritual could be interpreted as me accepting, through imbibition, the need for change and purification. Six rough years later and I think it worked very well.

:)

Recently I've been trying to achieve the 'solar astral body'. Which is quite difficult in the springtime with all these dresses and shorts and tank tops walking around... lol

Cheetah Bunny
04-06-2016, 11:52 PM
My mum says don't get too burnt because you'll get skin cancer. I think instead of an external "sun"burn, maybe a internal "sun (chi)"burn could possibly provide benefits when focused. A combination of both internal and external sources could also provide benefits. Superman gets his power from the sun :P.