PDA

View Full Version : i am curious about what i have done

zimmgod0
03-28-2010, 06:16 PM
i was going to do some spagyric work in my kitchen,and i followed my intuition. i made a decoction of mixed tree ashes mostly pine,oak and i believe sycamore. i filtered and then put the liquid into the decoction. i did this step about 9 times and i recieved a liquid which strangely was orange yellow and had faint specks of black within. i froze this and thawed it out and it turned yellow. i poured it on some plants and the plants grew bigger but also died faster. anyone know what this is? 0.o?

solomon levi
04-03-2010, 09:54 PM
I imagine it would be too alkaline to water plants with.
Basically, the ashes will be a mixture of alkaline carbonate salts
and should be pretty thirsty. If you heat them up in the oven and place them
outside at night, they'll attract "angel water" which would be better than
adding water yourself.
Plants like potassium, it's used in fertiliser. It would also draw moisture to
the roots of the plants - the potassium carbonate. Maybe this is why they grew
larger for a time. But like I said, it was probably too alkaline and burnt the plants.

You can make a nice m-state from these ashes as well. This would be really good
to put on plants.

sol

LeoRetilus
04-03-2010, 11:38 PM
There is an practice that exists in India of making Vibuti(holy ash), in fact this man Sathya Sai Baba (http://www.indian-skeptic.org/html/is_v01/1-3-4.htm), the supposed reincarnation of a previous Sai Baba is said to manifest this ash out of thin air. David Hudson found this ash to contain monoatomic rhodium just like in the concord grapes, this was in a DVD lecture I have of him speaking in Dallas in 1995 in front of the Eclectic viewpoint where a female member of the audience during a Q and A portion of the lecture talked about spending a few years over there with Sai Baba, I encourage all to read about this man and his story from when he was a child.

It is said that Sai Baba also has the ability to bi-locate.

True Initiate
04-04-2010, 01:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yblhsr1O4IQ&feature=related