PDA

View Full Version : Invisible College

solomon levi
03-30-2010, 01:12 AM
I, Solomon Levi, extend this invitation to you - brothers, sisters, androgynes -
to join me in the formation of The Alchemy Forums branch of The Invisible College.

By what authority do I do this? The Author in me is the Author in you. I am noone special.
I am simply sharing insights with you as I always do. Participation is by your choice and your efforts alone. You will not be bound to any oaths or agreements or membership.

What is an Invisible College? In essence, it is an objective space where people meet,
and have met throughout history, in realms beyond the dense physical plane - that is,
astrally, mentally, OBE, lucid dreams, trance, etc. An objective space is generally defined by an objective science: sacred geometry. This is why they have given specific mathematic proportions and dimensions to places like The New Jerusalem, or Solomon's Temple, or The Vault of Brother CRC, etc. Other systems attain "objectivity" via the magical laws of agreement and repetition. The Kabbalistic Tree of Life is such a system, as well as the Tarot, the Zodiac, Alchemy, etc.

To illustrate, subjectively, two fishes can mean many different things to me. It may mean dinner; or I could project all kinds of personal BS (bull-shit/Belief System) on it, such as, "This fish represents me, and the other fish is my Beloved, and we are swimming in the stream of life towards the ocean of infinity...."
But objectively, if we ascribe to the system, two fishes means something very definite and impersonal: Pisces, the 29th path, Tarot trump xviii: The Moon, archangel Amnitziel, the
color crimson (red-violet) and the scent of Ambergris... and much more.

So what do I propose? In a short time I will provide a simple method by which, through patient practice, we can meet each other and possibly others in such an objective space. From there, who knows what can happen... the possibilities are endless. We can apply our collective resources to alchemical matters or whatever we like. Eventually, we can extend our space to contact other "Fraternities" of the Invisible College if that is in our interest.

I hope to be meeting you soon.
Fraternally,
Solomon Levi

horticult
03-30-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm looking forward.

LeoRetilus
03-31-2010, 12:51 AM
Can we call it Hogwarts? :D:D:D

Count me in.

Seth-Ra
03-31-2010, 01:33 AM
Can we call it Hogwarts? :D:D:D

Lets dont and say we did. ;) (keep it secret, that way it will truly be invisible. :D )

Im intrigued. :)

~Seth-Ra

Joy
03-31-2010, 06:25 AM
Always like experiments:)

Dendritic Xylem
03-31-2010, 07:08 AM
:):):)

Awani
04-02-2010, 01:57 AM
Sounds like a nice college to be a part of.

:cool:

solomon levi
04-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Great! Glad to see the interest. Let's proceed.

So initially we need to get into the habit of practicing some form of relaxation accompanied by awareness/awakeness. This part is not objective... there are many
methods... you may be familiar with some or already use one. It's important to get into a routine or practice (repetition), generally as you are retiring for the evening,
but whenever you can find time really. The aim at this point is to get into a state of what I like to refer to as 'twilight': [1.the soft, diffused light from the sky when the sun is below the horizon, either from daybreak to sunrise or, more commonly, from sunset to nightfall. 2.the period in the morning or, more commonly, in the evening during which this light prevails.] For us it means the place between awake and asleep. It means letting the body fall asleep but keeping the awareness alert. If
you want a simple practice, just try to watch yourself fall asleep and see how long you can 'hang on'. Here's a method I use:

First, I like to tense all my muscles and then release them and notice the relaxation, the letting go. Then i take some deep cleansing breaths and relax further with each one. Then I like to imagine myself on a beach, lying in the sun. The sun and sand warm my body making me feel very relaxed. I feel the living sunlight warm and tingle each part of my body, beginning with the toes. (It is important to actually feel the tingling, like your toes are falling asleep or going numb or vibrating...) Then I become aware of the soles of my feet, the sunlight, the tingling vibration, then both feet entire... the calves, the shins, the knees, the thighs... moving up through the body, feeling the warmth, the tingling... stopping at any points of tension one may encounter and massaging them with light until they release... and continuing on, up the body... the pelvis, the buttocks, the hips, the lower back, the stomach, the chest, the shoulder blades... the shoulders, the neck, the jaw, the face, the eyes, the forehead.... until your whole body is filled with this animated light and vibrating.

With a little practice, it doesn't take much time at all to get your body relaxed and vibrating. In time, you can lie down (or practice sitting if you fall asleep too easily) and recall the feeling of the vibrations and they come on quite rapidly.

Once you're vibrating, you are close to leaving your body. Again, there are several methods for this. I like to progress alchemically from earth to water, like this:

(If you are afraid of water, this may not be the method for you) So I'm still on the beach, filled with sunlight, vibrating, relaxed, and i become aware of the sound of the waves gently rushing up the shore and then receding back towards the sky/horizon. The tide is coming in. I align my breathing with the waves - inhaling as they come closer, exhaling as they recede. I breathe for a few moments, really merging with the rhythm of the waves. I gleefully anticipate that they will be touching my feet soon. And here they come... the warm waters gently washing my feet... and they recede. And now they come again, a little higher this time, gently surrounding my calves... and recede/exhale. The progression continues, the waves coming in a bit further each time, and the further they come, the more my legs are lifted, weightless, floating... the further they come, the more of my body is raised off the sand/earth... the water wants to carry me, the tide wants to pull me away towards the horizon... and eventually the tide comes in far enough and carries my light body away, pulling me out of that heavy, relaxed, dense body on the sand/shore... I let myself go with the waves out to sea, floating... one with the water.

At no time should you worry about whether you are actually out of your body or not - that makes you separate from the experience. If you are aware that you are using your imagination, that's allright. Go with it for now. Wonderful things can still happen. The important thing is to keep participating.

At the next phase we arrive at an island. You may wash up on shore with the waves, or if you like, as air/wind. To become air is not so much a process (for me) as an intention. My water and my sky are the same color of blue, so that they merge at the horizon. I merely intend the raising of my vibrations into the quicker, finer, more rarefied vibrations of air, and then i move with/as the wind. If it helps, you can be evaporated.

So you've arrived at your own private island. Surveying the beach, you notice there's a path that leads into the woods. The shade seems very attractive and as you listen to the calls of some exotic bird you walk/fly/breeze towards the path and begin to follow it. You take your time, enjoying the sights, sounds and scents of this amazing forest. Perhaps you pause by a cool waterfall to watch some birds bathe and play. The air is filled with wonderful fragrances of jasmine and hyacinth (or whatever you like :)). Eventually, the path leads you to a clearing. And on the other side of the clearing is a hill. And perched atop the hill is a castle (decorated as you see fit). When you arrive at the door of the castle (which you should notice/intend all the details of) it opens, welcoming you inside...

So up to this point, things have remained fairly subjective. You can modify just about any of it to your liking. The important thing is that you've arrived in a twilight state ready for the next stage which is a bit more objective - the descent.
With this it is intended to introduce you to your own somewhat objective space from which we can hopefully create a community objective space. This will hopefully become clearer as we proceed.

For the moment, feel free to practice what's been covered so far if you like. I'll be back soon with the descent in which we'll (individually) attempt to contact an all-knowing, all-powerful, deathless entity.

Joy
04-03-2010, 04:32 PM
Hello Solomon,

The 29th path, that`s were you have to kiss the black sophia, before you can meet
the white one ... a good pick, and the lead you give, here over the water to the island,
to reach the castle ... a wonderful way to leave and to reach

Greetings Joy:)

solomon levi
04-03-2010, 09:13 PM
Thanks Joy. :)

I was hoping people wouldn't find to be too much like fantasy.
I have done this myself and wouldn't waste anyone's time posting
if it didn't work.
The really cool parts are still to come. :)

Hopefully, people are having success with the vibrations???
Monroe, when he learned this, said he would make the vibes into a ring and pass
it up and down his body... but I like the waves cuz it makes me float too.

sol

solomon levi
04-10-2010, 06:57 PM
After entering the castle, briefly explore your environment and find your way
to a descending spiralling stone staircase; it spirals to the right. Notice the steps
are well worn and smooth as if they've been walked upon for centuries. Make
your way to the left and place your right hand on the wall for support - the wall is made
of the same stone; you are going to descend the staircase backwards.
(That's how I was taught.) So with your back to the stairs, look forward noticing
the room and whatever broad details of it. As you descend, you will watch this
view be replaced by stairs and the stone wall. With each step/stair you will move
deeper and deeper into your subconscious mind (forgive the terminology if it is
unfamiliar; you may replace it with whatever is appropriate for you. For me, the
subconscious mind represents the god in you - it knows everything, can heal you,
can see the past and future, is not seperate... think of Edgar Casey, think of Jesus...
whatever works for you. Anatomically, we are travelling down the midbrain
towards the pineal and the lower cerebellum. Notice how wrinkle-y this brain is
compared to the cerebrum/conscious mind. It is that way because it contains the
wisdom of forever. Sorry I can't give lengthy teachings on these things.)

Slowly begin to descend the stairs... 1... 2.... 3... 4.... feel the stone wall as you
descend, notice the changing view... 5...6....7.... now all you can see are the steps
which you've descended before you and the wall, and it is getting darker as you
descend... 8....9 .... 10.... 11... just as the darkness is about to cover everything,
you notice that the wall to your right is slightly illuminated from a source coming
from behind you... 12... 13... 14... with each step, the wall and stairs become
brighter... 15... 16... 17... 18.... it's becoming quite bright now, even hard on the
eyes... 19... 20.... 21... 22. You've reached the bottom of the stairs and are entirely
surrounded by brilliant light. You slowly turn around and allow your eyes to adjust.
You now perceive that the light is coming from behind a door, something like this
but much more brilliant, filling the whole place with light:
http://www.boreally.org/photographies/friches/fort-trou-enfer-porte-lumiere.jpg

You knock on the door and wait...

From here things begin to happen without your intervention/imagination. Someone/
something may or may not answer the door the first time, or even the
tenth time... but if you persist and your heart is sincere, someone representing
your subconscious may reach a hand out from behind the door, or maybe open it
completely. You might call this your higher self, greater mind, Holy Guardian
Angel, true self....

There are lots of things that happen from here. Here is one sample...

Upon arriving at the bottom of the stairs, you adjust to the light so that it is no
longer unbearable, and you notice beside the door a small table with paper and
crayons upon it. You write in words or draw in symbols something you want to
know, some question, some resolve to some problem, some healing of your body,
some manifestation of whatever you want - spiritual or physical... anything, but
it must be important to you.
You take the paper and knock on the door. If the hand reaches out, give it the
paper. If it doesn't, you may want to slide it under the door.

Make sure you return up the stairs and everything, back to your body. The process
is the same basically, in reverse, or it can be something quicker. If you fall asleep
or something down there, no worries...

More to come...

rebis
04-11-2010, 04:31 AM
Thanks Solomon - this is intriguing and exciting. I look forward to practicing. Thanks so much for sharing.
~rebis~

solomon levi
04-13-2010, 05:33 PM
You're welcome Rebis. :)

Eventually, the Entity behind the Door will ask you inside.
Inside the room the walls are covered with shelves full of old books on everything
you can imagine. Sometimes if you're looking for an answer, there will be a book
on the table inside this room opened to a relevant page.
In this room, there is also a window with a panoramic view to the horizon.
In this room, you may also keep items of power from your dreams and voyages.

My idea is that in this room we can make a door that opens to a room for
our Invisible College.

Andro
04-13-2010, 05:44 PM
This 'Invisible College' does in fact exist, and it has many classes where you can study many different topics.
There is also a VAST library. It is located on one specific astral plane/level.

The teachers are either already free from their physical bodies, or still connected to the physical but have the ability to leave at will and teach these classes.
The same applies to the students. They can either still be connected to their physical vehicles, or already departed but wishing to continue their studies on the astral plane.

If still physically alive, the classes and/or library can be accessed by conscious OOB or in the dream state, with various degrees of lucidity.

Needless to say, this is from personal/direct experience.

solomon levi
04-14-2010, 05:56 PM
Yes. The difference with ours is simply one of purpose. Initially it will be interesting
to see if we can meet and identify eachother. When we get to that point, we
may want to share symbols and/or colors or something that will be noticeable
when we meet OOB. Like Seth Ra has a very definite symbol all his own.
Anyway, it will be fun to see what we can do together once we meet - whether just
playing or doing alchemy. Obviously, anyone is welcome to attend the main
college. You just might not be able to find those people back here to verify it -
not that I'd doubt that it happened, but this will be interesting i think.

That's why this is under "Networking" instead of "Spiritual alchemy".

horticult
04-14-2010, 09:54 PM
>Androgynus,
do they use in that vast library papyrus, parchment or computers?

Andro
04-15-2010, 07:23 AM
>Androgynus,
do they use in that vast library papyrus, parchment or computers?

The best way to answer your own question is to oob/astral travel to the library and find out for yourself. The library is real and many of us visit it without having conscious memory of it.

If you don't have the ability to actually astral travel, Solomon gives some very good advice.

I will just say that there are books that you can 'read' in more than one way.

If you watch the movie 'What Dreams May Come', the people who made the movie have a pretty good idea what they're talking about, only in the movie everything is much more 'gothic' styled than it actually is on the astral plane. The actual form is more simple and less bombastic than it's represented in the movie. You know how Hollywood likes to exagerate everything...

Joy
05-13-2010, 06:49 PM
Hey Solomon, I sure hope this place is not already dead.

So why you do not discribe a room, where we can met and work?

We could give a symbol, an element or a way we are dressed, so the others
can recognize us.

A certain time, a tune in, a combined work! Once I went in an experiment like
this. We were in a hermetic magican workgroop and planed an internet experiment
to combine our energys in a circle

What was really strange... When I went on the astral level and connected with
the others, saw them as elements.. they were to buisy to argument, cause the
firelelement had it with the wind.
For me it was great.. cause I saw them all in action.

If we want to meet each other here in one room, we need first a deeper connection
in a discussion, an open mind for each other, so we can let the others in, to recieve
them.
Just a few ideas on this for me, still there is not enough for such a connection.

We have to agree with each other and enjoy meeting this way , can we do this, open
minded ? See in the other another piece of of the mirrow, we all belong to?

Heartful Greetings ... Joy:)

Andro
05-13-2010, 06:56 PM
If we want to meet each other here in one room, we need first a deeper connection in a discussion, an open mind for each other, so we can let the others in, to recieve them.
Just a few ideas on this for me, still there is not enough for such a connection.

Very true, IME... For such gatherings to be possible on the Astral Plane, there needs so be at least some preliminary emotional (or at least mental) connection between the participants, even if it's just a genuine desire to really meet this way. It won't work just by mechanical visualization... We need some emotional ID as a beacon to get there...

Donna Matrix
05-27-2010, 01:47 AM
May I suggest the creation of a ring pass not and the invocation of protective spirits as the first phase of the creation of the college? Tehn I woul suggest the creation of instructive alchemists/spirit teachers with scheduled classes. But i don't want to step on your toes.

DM

Joy
05-27-2010, 06:35 AM
Solomon and Androgynus can always give a great lead, but how to work on
the astral plane nobody can realy teach, we have to learn this on our own.

solomon levi
06-01-2010, 05:50 PM
Hey Solomon, I sure hope this place is not already dead.

So why you do not discribe a room, where we can met and work?

Heartful Greetings ... Joy:)

Hi.
I was waiting for more feedback, to see that people were able to get to the door okay.

I was thinking the room could be a tetrahedron with each of the four walls (3 walls,
one floor) colored to represent the four alchemical stages:
a black floor (perfect triangle of course, each of these),
the wall you enter from which has the door is white,
the wall to one's left upon entering is yellow
and the wall to the right is red.

Maybe have a round table in the center of the floor with people's symbols
engraved or something, and when you get in the room you "turn on" your
name/symbol, make it light up or something, to show you are present???
Or simply sit at that place...

Not sure what to do about the emotional content... perhaps our Forum logo
in the center of the table will be personal enough, and/or we could agree on
a certain piece of (classical?) music to be playing???

sol

solomon levi
06-01-2010, 06:02 PM
May I suggest the creation of a ring pass not and the invocation of protective spirits as the first phase of the creation of the college? Tehn I woul suggest the creation of instructive alchemists/spirit teachers with scheduled classes. But i don't want to step on your toes.

DM

Hi DM!
Those are good suggestions. I was just initially trying to keep it as short and
simple as possible, but calling forth some kind of protection is always a wise thing.
I make it a habit to travel as a star/pentagram. I thought I would leave that to
the individual and whatever their magical practice/belief. I'm not sure if we would
find an agreeable invocation as a group and I wouldn't want to make it uncomfortable
for anyone. But if it works out (if enough people want that), I'm open to it.

sol

Joy
06-03-2010, 09:54 AM
Great Solomon,

we can take the logo from this Forum and we could see each others
in symbols.

Well I take a place direction north-west and use the northern
rune.symbol "Kenaz". It`s a fire rune I like to work with.

Best wishes ... Joy

solomon levi
06-04-2010, 05:19 PM
Kenaz:
http://www.sacreddivination.com/site_media/uploads/runes/Kenaz.jpg

Great.
I'll take opposite you, south-east (my natural direction anyways :) ).

I'll use the blue pentagram:
http://rlv.zcache.com/ominous_blue_pentagram_card-p1374069416815505373v24_400.jpg

I assume we'll orient ourselves with the door. ;)

Joy
06-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Hello Solomon

A new week has started ... it is monday night for me and all this
week I will go to the castle and in the room.

A blue pentagram and the opposite is more than I could hope for.

I will report at end of this week ... thanks ... Joy:)

Joy
06-07-2010, 08:52 PM
PS.

sure glad you try it... most people don`t dare

astral work is always an adventure and has a treasure waiting .. Joy:)

solomon levi
06-08-2010, 05:57 PM
Sounds great!
I work nights, usually sunday through wednesday - so I'm less likely to
'pass out' on my days off. But I'll make as many efforts as possible.
I often visit while I'm working or doing other things too, in my imagination,
just to build energy at my spot. :)

Joy
06-10-2010, 06:26 AM
Till now the results are very good. this morning something strange happened.
From begin on I felt another "presence" in the room, but since there was no
symbol, I let it be. Today I decided to try tor reach it and opened up for it.

Received an offer from it... I can change to the "presence" and approach my
own symbol from there... hmmm ... that would be to much right now, plus
I feel kind of uneasy about it ... will leave this for another time.

Joy
06-11-2010, 04:42 PM
Sand ... warm ocean, the water invites to get lost in there and rest in peace. Climbing
out ot the water, drying in the sun, starting the way thru the venus-jungle with all his
colors, smells and tastes.

It takes up energy to climb the smal path up to the mountain, but finally the castle is
reached and the key of desire opens the door.

The inside of the castle is known to me. One big stair going up to the gallery of pictures,
hidden under veils, but I turn left to my lab and open the door.
for the first time I notice the trap-door in the ground. So I open. it, and move down
backwards the spiral in the darkness, till I hit the light.

In the first night, I wrote something on a paper and reached it thru the doorway
to the light, cause a difficult situation had to change, which worked out to my
surprise already the next day.

Joy
06-12-2010, 08:21 PM
The next days I went in the meeting room, placed myself befor the yellow wall
and activated the rune symbol. Carefully I opend up the channel to the blue pentagram.

Suddenly I found myself on a mountain, sitting on a rocky ground, covered with gras.
Before me a smal lake, which was fed with water, coming out of a crevice.

When I looked in the water, expecting it to be clear to the ground, I was surprised,
not to be able to look thru it.... since it acted like a mirror, reflecting the sunrays.

On the other side of the lake I noticed some soft red colored flowers. The water
tasted fresh...mild spicy.

Last night, when I was there it was night, my left hand on the left side, touched
the water, I layed on my back and looked to the moon, letting my mind flow,
when out of nothing, in the middle of my thoughts, a big red rose showed up.

solomon levi
06-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Seth Ra has "a thing" for roses. He's been doing rose alchemy. I wonder
if it's related? :)

Or perhaps we have visitors from the Rosy Cross interested in our "astral" work?

What did it feel like to you Joy?

Seth-Ra
06-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Indeed i do have a "thing" for roses, ive been told they are the "gold of the plant kingdom". ;)

To be honest, my work has shown me that the rose is more then a literal ingredient, but is a very, very important symbol into the understanding of the Art.

Also, Joy, your description sounds like a similar place i once seen in a dream a long time ago... it also had to do with a grassy place, and a crevice type spot with water pouring from it, almost like a small waterfall... me and an older lady, (like really old, like a great grandmother type figure, or an old wise woman) were "washing" a red liquid in the water at the base of the waterfall to "cleanse it". (even though the red was a liquid, it acted also like a gel or stretchy solid substance... taffy? :D )

Keeping on topic, ive not really "tried" to enter the "room" yet, but the other night i sat in my floor, was in a contemplative mood, and just mentally thought about it, and "placed myself" in there to "feel it out"... to be honest i thought i felt Solomon Levi in there at that time... could be mistaken, mighta been a fluke, but figured id mention it. I dont recall what time it was, but it was late for me, like somewhere between 1:00-5:00 a.m. cant recall exactly when.. and was about 3 or so nights ago. *shrugs*
If you were there though, then that is pretty kool, imo. lol :)

Neat experiment. :)

~Seth-Ra

solomon levi
06-13-2010, 10:20 PM
:D

Time is flexible. That is, if we intend to meet someone, it won't matter if they're actually doing the process at the same time. Intent finds a way.

One of my teachers was teaching us remote viewing, and we thought we were remote viewing a person who was someplace at the present time. Several got the remote view correct. Then our teacher revealed that this had occurred days ago. This is how he showed us that time is irrelevant "there". :)

I'm excited - connections are happening!

For those who may be intimidated by the process, please know that sometimes the slightest efforts are rewarded. And it may not happen the way you expect. :)

sol

ps - thanks Joy, for persisting and encouragement.

Joy
06-18-2010, 07:30 PM
Well I have to tell you, that when I try to reach a person, I mostly see it in the
dominating element or landscape. So Solomon came before me as rocky mountain
water, calm and vivit, when I tried to see into him, the water showed a mirror,
when I tried to feel him, he put my attention to Seth-Ra, which was perfect,
since Seth-Ra and I spoke about the rose-stone before.

Why would he do so?? hmm... he was warned before in a post about the dangers,
so he choosed the protecting pentagram.

Personally I don`t fear the astral plane. We only have to know the true name of
the pictures or beings, which we see there, and they can not harm.

Seth-Ra
06-18-2010, 08:36 PM
Thats very interesting Joy. Ive not attempted to "go there" again, but i have thought about it a few times recently, and the most recently ive had this feeling of you seeing or thinking of me, similar to how i felt Sol' in there when i did go in.

Also Sol' you make good point that i had forgotten about - time being irrelevant to the experience. :)

This is a neat experiment indeed...

~Seth-Ra

solomon levi
06-29-2010, 06:45 PM
Greetings.
The pentagram is much more than a sign for protection.
That would be pretty ignorant of me to choose it for that reason, since we
always manage to create what we fear.

I wanted to report that the Invisible College is moving along quite well, and
that my intention to meet others and learn alchemy directly on this level
is manifesting also.
I have quite a long story to share and I'm trying to think of how I can say it briefly.
When I first had the idea to do this, I wrote an email with the intention to send it
to two of my dearest friends here at the forums, inviting them and asking for their
participation. I never sent it. It stayed in my "drafts" box and I discovered it and
deleted it about a week ago.
Last week I was able to chat with these two on MSM messenger. We discussed a
variety of topics; some things were just briefly mentioned; we all noticed how
smoothly we got along and shared similar interests and felt very comfortable
talking. What is important to note, for this conversation, is that there were no
direct revelations shared or anything like that; not on any conscious level on my end
anyways. We jumped around alot just touching on many things and having fun.
So to try to make this short and get to the point, over the last two days I have
manifested the direct experience of practically everything that was discussed - like
an initiation. I can hardly begin to tell you the wonder of it... for example, some
of the items were "the color green in the alchemical evolution", which was really
new to me, "kundalini" was briefly mentioned at some point, some words about
"the Prima Materia", discussion of "astrology and the Great Cross"....

So when i say I manifested the direct experience, at the time of the discussion I
was definitely identifying with a lengthy black (nigredo) phase, and wasn't even
aware that green follows. It absolutely does, and I am absolutely green now. I can
tell you everything about the green, it's relation to youth, new birth/growth, but
even more it's relation to Venus and the stage at which our subject is called
"copper". I even had my third kundalini awakening. The first two were primarily
focussed on my hips and legs, the basal chakra - saturn, the black stage. This one
shot up into my throat - the 5th seal/chakra - colored green and related to
venus! And it stuck there. (My neck is still stiff - not as bad as my legs and pelvis
were in the previous experiences) {BTW - Leo, I used that prana inhalation and
exhalation we mentioned in the Athanor thread. Two breaths and it shot right up!}
I can even speak the green language now! I now know the Prima Materia! I can
read anything and I see it everywhere - Fulcanelli, all the alchemists, but also the Bible,
the Tarot, the Book M of the Rosicrucians... I AM a Rosicrucian - I know what that means.
I know the rose (ros) and the cross. Praise God in Heaven that He
sent His Only Begotten Son for the Redemption of all Matter! I know what the
Tree of Knowledge and the Tree of Life are. I know what the serpent is. I know
why Eve ate the fruit first. I know that "God" made Adama (the Red Earth) in his
own likeness, so we don't have to use the crude (and expensive) body of gold for
the work.
I saw Cain (Tubal-Kan, aka Vulcan) slay Abel (a bull - Taurus/Venus). I know
that the star appears in the green stage (Venus' star/pentagram) and it's not the
Martial Regulus of Antimony, or Lead/Galena... I know why they call it antimony,
mercury, our sea, etc, etc... I know the twin, doubting Thomas and why his "kiss"
(embrace) makes it possible for Yeshua to be crucified. I know why Peter is the rock
and foundation upon which to build....
I can't tell you all that I know.
But i can say that Ab Roek is right - there is no separation between internal
and external alchemy. I haven't even put my hands on the Prima Materia to go to
work and it has tranformed me completely - just the knowing of it! If you are searching
for the stone, you are in the black phase - the longest orbit belonging to saturn. When
you realize it, you will be green and speak and read the green language -
everywhere, in everything.

Well, I'll shut up. There are just too many things to say and I could go on and on.
I just want to thank everyone and I look forward to working in this new phase.
Androgynus said 2010 would be a big year for us. He's right.

So, is anyone else experiencing anything similar?
Do you think/feel/know that this was related to the Grand Cross we just had?
I wonder if it focussed on me particularly - the sun and mercury were in my house
(Luna - cancer) and it's my B-day in a few days. But it looks like my present came
early! :D

(the seal of) solomon

Andro
06-29-2010, 09:41 PM
It's my B-day in a few days.

A Green and Happy Burst-Day to you ! ! !

It warms my heart to hear about your revelations!

:)

Albion
06-30-2010, 04:11 PM
http://www.chrisjhill.co.uk/public/uploads/2009/10/v-for-vendetta.jpg

...music to our ears...

solomon levi
07-01-2010, 01:36 PM
Thank you Androgynus and Albion. :)
I continue to have more amazing insights.
The re-reading of the old masters is very enlightening.
And I was never able to reconcile the work of the Essene
and m-states with "Old School" Alchemy, but I can now
tell you that they are the same - different paths but the
same matters.

solomon

solomon levi
07-06-2010, 07:42 PM
I had another meeting with the hierophant. From what I've been shown, I have
no doubt that the entire work will happen within me before it happens in the flask.

I was also instructed to paint some pictures. Let me know if you encounter them.
It's not a test or anything. There are three of them that I was initiated into last night.

sol

solomon levi
07-07-2010, 01:26 PM
One of the pictures is a tree with its roots in heaven and branches bearing the fruti of the earth below.
But at the edges the roots and branches came back around to nearly meet eachother - like a figure 8 on its side.
Here are some similar images to contemplate.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg179/joannedm/TreeOfLifeJenDelyth.jpg

http://www.tribal-celtic-tattoo.com/New_Folder/leavesaboverootsbelowtreeclear.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v417/HiddenOceans/spiraltrees.jpg

http://ssubbanna.sulekha.com/mstore/ssubbanna/albums/default/upside%20down%20tree.jpg

http://www.wilsonsalmanac.com/images1/ar12.jpg

solomon levi
07-07-2010, 02:32 PM
A second picture is the cornucopia.

"In Greek mythology, Amalthea was a goat (fr. chevre; think "chevron", "V", aries) who raised Zeus (aka Ammon) on her breast milk, in a cave, on Mount Ida (means "work, labor") of Crete. Her horn was accidentally broken off by Zeus while playing together. The god Zeus, in remorse, gave her back her horn with supernatural powers, which would give whoever possessed it whatever they wished for. The original depictions were of the goat's horn filled with fruits and flowers: deities, especially Fortuna, were depicted with the horn of plenty. The cornucopia was also a symbol for a woman's fertility. The story is said to be a predecessor of the Unicorn and the Holy Grail stories."

So you can see this represents our Nitre/Arsenic, our "one corn/seed":
"And as all things have been & arose from one by ye mediation of one: so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation." (Isaac Newton's translation of The Emerald Tablet)

http://www.williamoellers.com/Sold/Cornucopia.jpg

http://www.xahlee.org/Periodic_dosage_dir/lacru/_p/manara/cornucopia.png

Notice also the existence of the Double Cornucopia

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2651/3882858807_3ffc47e34d.jpg

It was also on many old coins. Doesn't that look like the mercury glyph between them? Like Hermes' Caduceus?
Remember the unicorn has a twin. (See the bottom left coin especially)

http://www.uhl.ac/blog/wp-content/uploads/herod-late-bronzes.jpg

This one is even more clear about it:

http://rosenblumcoins.com/files/img/37a/53.jpg

Notice that the double cornucopia was often shown with Zeus/Ammon's eagle - which symbol in alchemy signifies an ammoniacal salt, as does the six pointed star
or asterix - *

http://www.megagem.com/ancient/ptolemy/gae262_r.jpg

Recall that Fulcanelli said this materia was signed by Nature with a six/sigma:

http://biblicalcoins.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/herod-gr-hendin-f500.jpg

Salazius
07-07-2010, 04:41 PM
Thanks Solomon, very interesting !

Ghislain
07-08-2010, 05:20 PM
Do gooseberries ring a bell with anyone?

Ghislain

Joy
07-11-2010, 06:39 PM
The pictures of tree you put here show the connection between heaven and earth,
inner and outer, the last one, the man hanging from the tree, with a blue coat on,
the blue shows the connection to water and the moon ... like diving in the deep
water of the unconscious, remembering me at Odin picking up the runes.

Invisible College .... independent scholars in an informal guild system ...
sharing their methods with fellow journey man ... just found this the last days.

solomon levi
07-11-2010, 10:44 PM
Glad to have you back Joy. :)

Something I perceived with the tree initiation was that man, who thinks
himself somewhere above the animals, is often, in consciousness, not even
evolved beyond the plants. Some men still plant their roots firmly in the
earth, and do not move from that position!
So we need to be able to uproot ourselves and move to new neighborhoods
to be true animals, and to be true men and gods, we need to flip ourselves
up-side-down and place our roots in heaven.

Castaneda described something similar: when he "saw" people, they had roots
or thick tails that dragged behind them, leaving furrows in the earth's energy field.
But the sorcerers, when their luminous eggs were "seen", were much lighter, and
not rooted in the earth.

Ghislain
07-12-2010, 03:11 PM
In Gnosticism they state that man is not born a human being but an intellectual
animal.

He/she must endeavour to become a human being by perfecting the power of the
will (thelema) over the ego...it is those endeavours that separate humans from mere animals.

Apparently easier said than done ;)

Perhaps those roots and thick tails are the ego incarnate \o/

Ghislain

solomon levi
07-13-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi Ghislain!

You once brought up a point about the similarity between the Invisible
College and a public forum, and i said the only difference was our ability
to believe.
Last night, I saw all of you at the Round Table.
So I took it a little further and intended the unification of the forum and the
Invisible College. This has already been happening to a degree, so look
forward to even more High Wyrdness and probable Chaos if you're not
already familiar with it. (when spirit and matter meet, there is a lot of
"house-cleaning" on the matter side)

sol

solomon levi
07-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Since the announced beginning of this Invisible College, I've been experiencing
many wonderful things: visions, lessons, instruction, guidance, initiation...
and along the way the distinction between "internal" and "external" alchemy
has lost any meaning or applicability. But another thing that no longer bears
distinction is my "personal life" and the Great Work. And I'm feeling a little
awkward in talking about my experiences so much - not that I don't want to
share them with you, but i'm just not sure that this is the right place to do that.
This "thing", whatever is happening, is really taking off. In the beginning, I
really focused on it a lot because I was afraid it would end at any time; but as
it turns out, it is swallowing me!

So, I think I'll have to create my own site, which I'm not sure how to begin.
But I think I'll ask Salazius - he has a nice one. :)

As an example of the strangness, last night I was shown this:

The Returning of the Prodigal Son

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/90/RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg/69px-RWS_Tarot_00_Fool.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/2/2b/RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg/68px-RWS_Tarot_12_Hanged_Man.jpg

I'm well familiar with the story of the Prodigal Son, and i know it is about
myself, and each person, reclaiming our "inheritance". But this vision was
very "persistent", that is, that I claim this NOW. And i was afraid to do so.
Afraid to stand out. Not only will the brother who never left be angry, but
the world, who has yet to remember, will think you're crazy.

I was reminded of the title of a book I read a long time ago by Richard Bach -
"Illusions: the adventures of a reluctant messiah"

That put it very precisely - reluctant messiahs...

Kind of like Jerry Macguire after he wrote the mission statement...
"Who's coming with me?"

Well, I hope you're all ready for a little crazy. I cannot refuse the Beloved.

sol-dieu(r)

Andro
07-13-2010, 10:24 PM
And i was afraid to do so. Afraid to stand out. Not only will the brother who never left be angry, but the world, who has yet to remember, will think you're crazy.

Months ago, we talked about 'letting out your chaos' and being perceived as 'crazy'.
I said I had been there, and I really have - but you didn't quite 'swallow' it at the time :eek:

And now it looks like your name came up.

My most heartfelt wishes.

Dearly,

Your Friend.

solomon levi
07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
Months ago, we talked about 'letting out your chaos' and being perceived as 'crazy'.
I said I had been there, and I really have - but you didn't quite 'swallow' it at the time :eek:

And now it looks like your name came up.

My most heartfelt wishes.

Dearly,

Your Friend.

:D
I'm still not sure we're talking about the same crazy. You certainly don't
strike me as crazy. I'd be most interested to know in what ways you fulfill
the role of Prodigal Son.

It's not that i doubt whatever experiences you have had. It's just that I
would recognize this part of myself in you if it were present.

If you are a realized Prodigal Son, please don't "hide it under a bushel".
The world needs your light.
I don't hear your "voice crying in the wilderness".
If it's true, I'd sure like to see more of that side of you.
But if it were true, it wouldn't be a "side".

This is the kind of crazy I'm talking about.

Your dear Friend,
solomon

Andro
07-14-2010, 03:52 AM
You certainly don't strike me as crazy.

That's because the 'crazy' bit has already been outwardly expressed, and even taken to extremes before being integrated.

I'd be most interested to know in what ways you fulfill the role of Prodigal Son.

My role is my own, but certain parts of the parable do fit the bill to some extent. I've had my wild years, during which I allowed myself to plunge into the extremes of the spectrum of my wildest fantasies and desires - however, with no apologies and NO REGRETS. When those burning needs and desires were fulfilled and satisfied - I simply moved on.

I would recognize this part of myself in you if it were present.

Oh, it's definitely there - you just can't recognize it because it's no longer a distinct 'part', but rather already integrated into the whole of who I am today.

If you are a realized Prodigal Son, please don't "hide it under a bushel".

I am not the archetypal 'Prodigal Son', if we were to take it literally. My father died when I was very young, I have no siblings, and noone slaughtered a fattened calf to celebrate my 'return', especially since there was noone to return to and nothing to repent for :). It was all about my Path and the experiences it brought along. Again: No apologies, and no regrets.

And BTW - genetic families mean close to nothing to me. 'Spirit Families' are a completely different story.

The world needs your light.

And it receives it in the amounts and dosages I consider appropriate for time being.

I don't hear your "voice crying in the wilderness".

That's because:

A. I'm not a Werewolf :eek:

B. My 'Messianic Complex' days are long gone :cool:

If it's true, I'd sure like to see more of that side of you.
But if it were true, it wouldn't be a "side".

Same answer as before:

It's no longer a 'side', but rather already integrated into the whole of who I am today. I consider myself to be pretty homo-genized :p (with room for improvement, of course)

This is the kind of crazy I'm talking about.

'Normal' people are crazy. They are also known by their herd name of 'Majority'. You know, those who keep recycling their looped 'common (non)sense(s)' while telling themselves the same old tired bedtime stories to make it through the night, stuck in denial and/or defiance while blaming the rest of the world for their own self-inflicted misery which they don't even have the courage to admit and recognize.

As for myself - I'm most certainly the sanest 'crazy' person I know :D

And even that doesn't mean that there isn't still room for improvement ;)

Awani
09-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Sol: please explain a little more what you mean in regards to Prodigal Son... I am familiar with the story in the Bible... but as a person who believes that none deserve inheritance I cannot follow exactly how you are thinking?

The reluctant Messiah I get... but even here I feel lost.

Should we not make our own fortune (be it material or not), and also if we don't want to be slaves why should we enslave?

Guidance is always good, and a teacher is never wrong... but any higher than this is very suspect. We must find our own logic in the end, or we are only living our lives in other peoples shoes.

In the book The Outsider Colin Wilson writes that if man “allows his social relations to delude him into forgetting his fundamental loneliness, he is living in a fool’s paradise”

In other words we enter and leave this realm alone. Yes there might be relatives and friends present, but the journey itself – even if it will turn out to be a very short journey – is done solitarily.

I guess some would think of this as depressing, but it depends on how strong/weak you are when alone.

Enough rambling...

solomon levi
09-15-2010, 12:13 AM
Sol: please explain a little more what you mean in regards to Prodigal Son... I am familiar with the story in the Bible... but as a person who believes that none deserve inheritance I cannot follow exactly how you are thinking?

The reluctant Messiah I get... but even here I feel lost.

Should we not make our own fortune (be it material or not), and also if we don't want to be slaves why should we enslave?

Guidance is always good, and a teacher is never wrong... but any higher than this is very suspect. We must find our own logic in the end, or we are only living our lives in other peoples shoes.

In the book The Outsider Colin Wilson writes that if man “allows his social relations to delude him into forgetting his fundamental loneliness, he is living in a fool’s paradise”

In other words we enter and leave this realm alone. Yes there might be relatives and friends present, but the journey itself – even if it will turn out to be a very short journey – is done solitarily.

I guess some would think of this as depressing, but it depends on how strong/weak you are when alone.

Enough rambling...

Hi Dev! Nice to see you're back.

We can interpret 'inheritance' more something along the lines of the beginning and
the ending being the same place - a returning.

Yes, this is an alone journey. But there have been times when groups of people
and even whole societies have gone together. The Toltecs left in groups. The
peoples of Easter Island left as a group/society.

But i wasn't talking about leaving - just being that which we are.

I am not participating in the Invisible College of Alchemy Forums anymore.

I don't know where your comment about enslaving is coming from. Do you see this
as an attempt by me to enslave others? To hand them their fortune? Not my
intention at all.

Awani
09-15-2010, 04:21 AM
Ok.

I was just rambling out what came as I wrote... what I felt at the time in response to what I read. So NO I did not really imply anything...

Emma
10-07-2010, 06:50 AM
I am new to this forum but not new to alchemy. I once met a person who i wish not to name his membership who told me this: In order to meet in the astral planes you must raise the serpent up the 33vertebrae and unite the serpent with the spirit. That's when your crown chakra becomes activated and this was symbolized in the ancient texts and paintings as the halo around the head. Look at Jesus Christ or all the Saints or even Buddha, doesn't that ring a bell?

Another factor which he told me, of which i personally am not sure but thought it would be worth mentioning, is that if two people want to meet on a common plane you must imagine the same place and believe it to be existent at the same time. This sounded very similar from that which solomon levi explained.

solomon levi
10-07-2010, 04:49 PM
Greetings Emma.

The first example in your post seems a bit more advanced than what is needed IMO.
I've had a couple Kundalini experiences, but not all the way up to the crown.

Yes, the second example is more along the lines of "dreaming together".
It is partially based on Castaneda's (Don Juan's) observation that two or more people
in agreement make a "reality".

sol

solomon levi
10-07-2010, 09:01 PM
There's some renewed interest in the Invisible College.
I'm also ready to start this afresh, but to do so, let me be clear that I am in no way trying to be
anyone's teacher or authority. I just share what is shared with me.
I'll try to keep this as impersonal as I can. It bothered me that some people interpreted my
sharing as a way to promote or talk about myself. There will always be some who get it - are sharing
the same vibe - and some who aren't. I cannot be responsible for others' projections/interpretations.

So I'll be dropping in from time to time. Hope to run into some of you again. :)

Emma, would you like to share how we might recognize you, or do you to prefer to leave it unknown?

Awani
10-07-2010, 09:21 PM
In order to meet in the astral planes you must raise the serpent up the 33vertebrae and unite the serpent with the spirit.
I don't imagine we can achieve this without aid from plants. I think we can get close, and perhaps if one dedicates ones life to deep trance meditation or shamanic dancing (or the like), it can be possible. But for the everyday seeker we must turn towards the plants to show us the way.

I am not only speaking about things like mushrooms or ayahuasca, but also things like herbal tea and salad. Can such a unity between the serpent and the spirit be achieved with a carnivores diet? I am not proposing vegetarianism, but in order to go all the way it is probably the wisest choice.

Of course the powers of the mind is infinite, so who am I to say...

Joy
10-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Hello Emma,

just thinking about something .... how do all the magicans reach the astral plane, when they have
not reached the state of enlightment?

Greetings .... Joy

solomon levi
10-07-2010, 09:37 PM
I don't imagine we can achieve this without aid from plants. I think we can get close, and perhaps if one dedicates ones life to deep trance meditation or shamanic dancing (or the like), it can be possible. But for the everyday seeker we must turn towards the plants to show us the way.

Plants can be a great help. About "dedicating one's life", in my experience, although I had dedicated many years to spiritual awakening,
I think this is really a sort of preparing the mind to accept/allow (ritual also serves this purpose, as mentioned by Long who studied the Huna)
what could otherwise be achieved with a single act of "unbending intent" or very focussed concentration.

I am not only speaking about things like mushrooms or ayahuasca, but also things like herbal tea and salad. Can such a unity between the serpent and the spirit be achieved with a carnivores diet? I am not proposing vegetarianism, but in order to go all the way it is probably the wisest choice.

Of course the powers of the mind is infinite, so who am I to say...

Yeah, I can't speak from experience on vegetarianism, but the arguments seem worth investigating.
I guess we're talking about frequencies - do plants have higher frequency than meat. Probably, especially
if that meat holds the frequencies of fear by being caged and slaughtered.

solomon levi
10-07-2010, 09:39 PM
:D :D :D
Glad to see you're still around Joy.
Hope to see you around.

Seth-Ra
10-09-2010, 09:38 PM
Plants are very unique things. Their life force isnt as "fiery" as the animal kingdom's, but its not as "fixed" as the minerals - its kinda this nice in between... truly living earth. Obviously much can be gained from these life forms, as, if you think about it, they are a bridge from the fixed to the volatile, and back again. ^.~

You can see this especially in frequencies - take the rose for instance, its oil is the highest frequency (that im aware of in the plant kingdom) and is thus hardest to distill (as the water will leave it all before the oils do, and we, even our blood, is mostly water. ;) ). Sol' you make an excellent point also about the state of the being before its life is fixed to our plate. ^.~

That being said, i still love steak and ribs. :D

~Seth-Ra

Donna Matrix
10-09-2010, 10:48 PM
According to what i understand, each kingdom has its unique goals.
The minerals are here to learn beingness. The plants are here to learn sensitivity, the animal to develop mind, and the humand to develop intuition. Each kingdom eveolves according to its own goal with its own methods. For instance, the minerals evolve thru heat and pressure, plants thru i dont know what and animals through training. The plants are closest to their goal, and many people who work consciously with plants say that they are christed already. This means that Christ has already returned to the plant kingdom and they can be used as teachers. Their relationship to the light says oit all...