PDA

View Full Version : 'Molecula Silver'

Thillum
04-06-2010, 05:43 AM
Dr. Dawn Wolf, an american indian medicine man, created Nano Health Silver

Reportedly this elixir has electrified silver into such a state that its measured to be .062 nano's..... 100% penetration throughout the body!

"One of the worlds leading physicists, considered to be the father of electro-medicine today, Robert C. Beck, tested these three forms of silver for penetrability. He found that all forms of colloidal and Ionic silver had a 5% to 6% effectiveness for penetrating certain membranes. When he tested (Molecula Silver) he was astonished to see 100% penetration!"

More info Here: (http://www.fulvic.org/html/nano_health_silver.html) Fulvic.org

I tend to find a lead, anyone willing, please share what research you uncover on this, I'd be interested :D

If one understands the benefits of Fulvic/humic acids , one might see the integrity behind this source to be very promising.

Any independent research shared is appreciated.

LeoRetilus
04-06-2010, 06:01 AM
Hi, a few months ago I bought the fulvic and humic acids from this company (fulvic.org) at the same time I bought pure shilajit from multiple online vendors , these acids are just an extracted- watered down version of shilajit, they taste like water and are mostly water--no effect, I tried various alchemical experiements to test for virtue...like I said mostly water, I'm afraid theres nothing special going on here only a sales gimmick. The virtue is in the shilajit and the rarified fulvic acid/dna remains and the power it harbors in its belly. Pure mineral pitch/asphaltum as it is exuded from the Himalayas, is a dark reddish-black glassy friable mass, there are four types although so far I have only been able to aquire the black variety.

From: http://www.jivaka.com/org/docs/paper/Talbert%20Paper.pdf

"Types of Shilajit:
The Charaka Samhita states that there are four types based on stones of four types of metals from which it exudes: gold, silver, copper and black iron. The shilajit from the last type is the best. If administered according to proper procedure, it produces rejuvenating and aphrodisiac effects and cures diseases (Sharma 2000)."

Take this glass mineral pitch and grind it to a powder and dissolve it in a cup of warm milk, that is the correct method to administer it, (mix blood with milk) it tastes horrible but its virtue is proven. (What I am saying here is that the proper way to dissolve them, for ingestion, is into an alkaline solvent.)

Andro
04-06-2010, 06:17 AM
Hey Leo,

Where did you get your black raw asphaltum shilajit from?

I use a product that's slightly refined, brought to me especially from a certified AyurVeda clinic in India (self imported, so to speak).

Thillum,

First, welcome to the forum !

Second - There are companies who try to extract and capitalize on materials that Nature has already perfectly combined by itself.

I'd suggest to listen to Leo's advice and make sure this isn't one of them.

Also, out of curiosity - you mentioned wanting to make a certain stone...

Do you have any practical lab experience with Spagyrics and/or Plant Alchemy?

LeoRetilus
04-06-2010, 06:46 AM
Hey Leo,

Where did you get your black raw asphaltum shilajit from?

I use a product that's slightly refined, brought to me especially from a certified AyurVeda clinic in India (self imported, so to speak).

No prob. I bought from these two sources: Agape Tea Company- http://www.agapetea.com/store/shilajit-asphaltum-crystals-p-2584.html

Baazar of India- http://www.kalyx.com/store/proddetail.cfm/ItemID/679006.0/CategoryID/6000.0/SubCatID/1400.0/file.htm

Both of these products showed up in my mailbox as the same exact product packaged in the same small plastic pouches as a raw, black, crystallized asphatum.
I should have known I guess by looking at the price, both same. This is what it looks like:
http://www.ayur-indo.com/img/shilajit/shilajit100.jpg

Andro
04-06-2010, 06:59 AM
Thanks Leo ;)

I have an interesting experiment in mind with this stuff...

Does it melt when heated and re-solidify/crystalize upon cooling?

LeoRetilus
04-06-2010, 07:08 AM
Thank Leo ;)

I have an interesting experiment in mind with this stuff...

Does it melt when heated and re-solidify/crystalize upon cooling?

Very good question, the answer is yes! I think you already know what I think this stuff is. ;)

LeoRetilus
04-06-2010, 08:42 AM
Second - There are companies who try to extract and capitalize on materials that Nature has already perfectly combined by itself.

I think the key to remember here is that the internet has become a very big place, an invariably a good place if you are a confidence man to rip people off, this coupled with the fact that in the U.S. alone the alternative health supplement sector is a billion dollar a year industry, and all you have to do is put a disclamier like this on your product: "None of the statements in this document has been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Humic and Fulvic Acids are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent disease. For any health condition, we suggest that you obtain advice from a licensed medical practitioner." and you can bottle yellow colored toliet water and call it fulvic acid/shilajit and nobody would come after you. My red flags go up when a company puts more money into marketing/ packaging than into the actual product, that means they care less about the quality of the effacy of the product they are selling you and more about how attractive there marketing campaign is. So unfortunetly there are guys out there trying to take advantage of the guy who has read or heard about white powder gold or shilajit and are trying to sell him crushed up salt or precipitated white powder from sea/salt water and call it white powder gold ,but none of them even make it like Dave Hudson did, after all it isn't supposed to assay as gold when you are done, so they know you can't check up on them.

Dendritic Xylem
04-06-2010, 11:31 AM
I've been feeding my veggies humic and fulvic acids for years...never thought about consuming them myself.

I guess it ends up in my belly either way :D

The guys at the nursery also make their own humic acid product by breaking chunks off of a black glassy mass and diluting it in quart jugs. Could be a cheaper source...

Rueb
04-06-2010, 05:26 PM
Very good question, the answer is yes! I think you already know what I think this stuff is. ;)

That is a good hint to know.
Simply stirring it for a few minutes will liquify it right?
I don't know shilajit at all or I guess I do?!

I guess it still can be dried/crystalized but takes days or weeks to do so.

The picture looks like a highly oversaturated solution.
Did the "stuff" come like that or did you add a bit of a solvent?

Rueb

LeoRetilus
04-06-2010, 06:37 PM
That is a good hint to know.
Simply stirring it for a few minutes will liquify it right?
I don't know shilajit at all or I guess I do?!

I guess it still can be dried/crystalized but takes days or weeks to do so.

The picture looks like a highly oversaturated solution.
Did the "stuff" come like that or did you add a bit of a solvent?

Rueb

It comes like that naturally as it exudes itself from the mountains from the pressure of the overburden and baking action of the sun during summertime , yes of course its oversaturated, the closest mineral to it in the U.S. is Gilsonite you can find some on ebay, but shilajit from the Himalayas is older and its virtue proven, besides Gilsonite has a higher petroleum hydrocarbon content and not sure if it would be as safe for consumption, since its mined deep underground.

pneumatician
05-06-2010, 04:10 PM
hi what about blue and grey people ??? put in google colloidal silver and you see people of various colors... funny ? in the art of destil. also is a formula, direct no3ag and your tonge, lips and around eyes turn black... any person test ??? no3ag intake is good for gothics sinisters, no ?

LeoRetilus
05-06-2010, 05:31 PM
Here's is about the best article you will ever find on collodial silver:
http://www.elixa.com/silver/lindmn.htm
Some key points:

"The first thing people need to know is that there are at least FOUR different products on the market being called COLLOIDAL SILVER.

The first type of product is the classic, original kind, usually called "electro-colloidal silver." This product is made either by the "electro-arc" method in deionized water, or by the "low voltage electrolysis" method in distilled water. This product is usually found in concentrations between 3-5 ppm (parts per million), but sometimes as high as 100 ppm. Properly made, this product consists of microscopic particles of pure, elemental silver suspended in water, with no other elements present. Each particle of silver carries a POSITIVE electrical charge. Colloidal silver made this way appears either transparent-clear or transparent-light yellow.

The second is called "mild silver protein." This product chemically binds microscopic particles of silver to a protein molecule. It is usually found in concentrations between 20-40 ppm. Its appearance may be transparent-clear or amber.

The third are "silver salts." These products can be made either chemically or electro-chemically and usually create a form of silver that DISSOLVES in the water. Concentrations range between 50-500 ppm. Its appearance is transparent-clear. The silver particles do carry a POSITIVE electrical charge, but almost invariably, these products contain other elements or compounds other than silver.

The fourth is sometimes referred to as "powdered silver." This product was developed by the Russians and is made when a pure silver wire is rapidly disintegrated by an high voltage electrical discharge, similar to an old photographic flash bulb. The microscopic silver dust is collected and either dissolved in water or added to salves and creams for topical use. Concentrations range from 100-500 ppm.

All of these products work, to one degree or another, as a broad spectrum germicide because they all contain microscopic particles of SILVER. That said, it is important to understand a number of things: 1) all of these products are not "colloidal suspensions" of silver, 2) these products DO NOT all behave the same in the body or in laboratory tests, 3) effectiveness and dosage varies from product to product, 4) quality varies from product to product and from batch to batch with the same product, and 5) they are NOT all uniformly safe and non-toxic. There are no industry standards that manufacturers voluntarily follow to assure quality control and there is no governmental regulation of the industry. "
"Safety and Toxicity
Silver can act as a heavy metal poison in the body. It can also act as a trace mineral nutrient. The difference is in the particle size, NOT the concentration. Colloidal silver with a particle size of .001 microns has particles 100 times smaller than a preparation of silver with a particle size of .1 microns. The smaller the particle, the less likely it will behave as a toxin. Typically, the worst toxic reaction from metallic silver, cited in the medical literature, is a condition called Argyria. Argyria is primarily a cosmetic condition characterized by a permanent, bluish discoloration of the skin. Argyria causes no physical discomfort, and does not have any other known side effects. Your skin just looks bluish-gray. In fact, the term "blue bloods," in reference to the royal families of Europe, probably refers to a mild, argyrial condition caused by the constant eating of food from silver place settings. It is interesting to note, however, that there has never been a case of Argyria reported from the use of electro-colloidal silver, free of salts or other impurities.

Argyria, while not being a deadly condition, certainly is undesirable. It is usually caused by the massive intake of silver salts, such as silver nitrate, silver sulfate, and silver chloride. To determine just how toxic these substances are, I contacted the Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry through their on-line information service at (http://atsdr1.atsdr.cdc.gov:8080/ToxProfiles). All of these silver salts are talked about as toxins, but the only consequence of even high exposure in humans that is listed is Argyria. EPA issues a "control code" for each toxic substance it tracks that can cause human illness. Silver nitrate and silver sulfate have control codes, but silver chloride does not. I received essentially the same information when I spoke with Dr. Eidson at the Department of Epidemiology in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Apparently, the government thinks silver and silver compounds are toxins that essentially have no significant toxic effects other than the ability to discolor your skin.

Looking just a little deeper into the situation, I pulled out Lectures on Homeopathic Materia Medica by J.T. Kent. In the section on the use of metallic silver as a homeopathic remedy, there are 7 pages of indications (symptoms) that include actions on the nerves and cartilage, as well as increased tendency toward emotional outbursts and mental excitability. In fact, the list of symptoms is rather extensive. So, exposure to silver may not kill you or cause organic disease, but that may not mean there is no toxicity. Apparently, silver has the ability to act as a subtle irritant as well as lodge in certain tissues. This suggests that taking colloidal silver every day may not be a good idea for people who already have these symptoms. "

So the important thing is particle size, the smaller the better and less chance the particle will get lodged in tissue and become a problem, so never buy any that mention salts and never add any salt if you are making your own and never buy the type that are binded to fats/proteins, already cause there's a good chance they'll bind to yours.Once again I repeat the most important statement in relation to your initial question:" It is interesting to note, however, that there has never been a case of Argyria reported from the use of electro-colloidal silver, free of salts or other impurities". So the best thing you can do is buy a small electrolysis unit and follow that guide and make your own, that's what I do. Silver is most effective as a medicinal aid for the common cold and any flu it will stop them dead in their tracks, no B.S. But other than that I wouldn't recommend taking it as a daily supplement, it doesn't really affect you in a positive way the rest of the time, except maybe make you more emotionally sensitive to the state of the moon.

pneumatician
05-06-2010, 06:10 PM
ep! this not speek of black tonges, lips... the blue men make CS and go blue like a 'follet', catalan word for gnome. anyway if you take for exemple 1gr of crystals of no3ag... of course if you overdose or are very sensitive...