PDA

View Full Version : The Stone Finally Solved?

alwayson
04-07-2010, 01:52 PM
God's Recipe for it

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramidgold.htm

researcher
04-07-2010, 03:41 PM
I remember finding this one long ago. I have a big wooden pyramid that I could attempt it in. I just wish he'd give us more details like how to take this medicine, dosage, etc. Some of medicines can be very fiery. It sounds like the un-multiplied stone so its power would be very weak but continued use would give you results.

Salazius
04-07-2010, 04:58 PM
No black stage = not alchemical.
Simple.

And a transmutatory matter is not each time a Stone, neither a "red thing" (powder, crystal etc.) after some process.

Sorry Josh, sorry Alwayson, it's not me who do the Laws of Nature :d

alwayson
04-07-2010, 06:51 PM
but it works though from personal experience.

solomon levi
04-07-2010, 06:56 PM
but it works though from personal experience.

Could you elaborate? What do you mean "it works"?
Thanks,
sol

Andro
05-19-2010, 12:49 AM
No black stage = not alchemical.
Simple.

Salazius is very right.

Even in the most appearingly perfect whiteness/purity (like for example high purity sea-salt), there is blackness hidden.

This blackness must be brought forward by Philosophical 'Exorcism' ;).

Then the matter is cleansed via sequentially revealing and releasing its 'True Colors' and subsequently brought to a more Philosophical Whiteness and Purity.

In the 'sea-salt' example, it would be a different 'White' than the one we started out with.

It's inner blackness will be diminished, as will the rest of its original color spectrum content.

Otherwise, the operation would not be Alchemical and not according to the Art of Philosophical Genesis.

These are not dogmatic statements, it's simply the way things work. It is very much comparable to our own initiatory experiences.
It may happen faster or slower, more visible or less visible, with some differences between various materials (or people) - but still, these are the same principles at work.

For example, this may well be reflected in the 'infamous' Dew & Sea-Salt Path. (Even though sea-salt is not what I would personally work with)

Aleilius
05-30-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi, yes, I would definitely not consider this the Philosopher's Stone. It would be considered a particular, and possibly grouped in the realm of archemy (of course, this experiment doesn't really fit into archemy as it is so novel). Also, as Salazius pointed out, just because such a product causes transmutation in base metals, does not mean it's alchemy, and actually, this would be the prime example of archemy.

As the others pointed out, there is the black stage to consider, and this should not be overlooked. The death of the matter must occur. The purification of the matter must occur. Just as we excrete waste, so will the matter excrete waste, and it is this waste that is encountered in the putrefaction stage. The matter must be cleansed of this waste. As I see it, there are two ways to remove this waste: by fire, and/or with water.

I would also like to know if this has been duplicated before. I know Joshua posts on this board. Maybe he can show some pictures? I have never seen pictures of this, but I've never really searched for them either.

Albion
05-31-2010, 01:06 AM
Aleilius, this is probably where the idea originated:

"The use of a pyramid to make ORMUS gold was even mentioned by a
questioner in David Hudson's first Dallas lecture:

"Well, what happened is, is we called Marion and Dean and said since
you have this 24 foot square pyramid out in your back yard, why don't
you take a piece of pure gold and hang it at the king's chamber exact
location in your pyramid and see what happens to the gold. So Dean
went out and said, "Well we're not using the pyramid right now for
anything", so they took a glass of distilled water and they hung the
little piece of gold, they actually took a gold Krugerrand coin, and
hung it over the glass of distilled water, and left it for three
days, and when Dean went back out there, it had this honey dew on the
Krugerrand. So he dunked the Krugerrand in this glass of distilled
water and drank it. Well he actually overdosed on it as you well
know. It gave him a thorough cleansing, but Dean says now he feels
like he's about 18 years old. And they're actually treating some
people, friends of theirs who are ill, and they're having good
results from it. I'm sure that they may have related this to you."

http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/pyramids.htm

I had read that someone followed up on this and had more [or more rapid] success by placing the coin in rum or vodka suspended in the center of the pyramid. Personally, I would first bring gold leaf down to at least a colloidal state - if not possibly further - to increase the surface area.

I believe it is important to have sides on the pyramid. Dean Hardy [mentioned above] explains why in his book "Pyramid Energy: The Philosophy of God, The Science of Man."

I really should try this with my copper genesa crystal.

Also, Rochelle, Hirschlor Makes items such as pyramid grids from high-fire clay, black sand and muscovite mica [laminar crystals]. Although she makes pyramid grids which I consider to be of noteworthy power, she told me over the phone that she had made a larger pyramid in a new process wherein she placed a gold coin and experienced strong ormus effects from the residue or oil that manifested on it. That item is not yet on her site but could likely be special ordered.

http://www.giftsfromthestars.com/Healing_Energy.html

http://shop.giftsfromthestars.com/product.sc?productId=178&categoryId=20

Related to this: It has been noted that by placing either or both of these items in water an ormus oil will eventually form:

http://shop.giftsfromthestars.com/product.sc?productId=176&categoryId=20

http://shop.giftsfromthestars.com/product.sc?productId=788&categoryId=21

Actually, most of her laminar-crystal products seem to attract Ormus. I now have the large pyramid grid, and some other items, sitting in my 5-gallon water tank. I'm going to let it sit for a month or more to see what transpires.

Regarding mica and pyramids, I find this interesting:

"A few kilometers northeast of Mexico City stands the ancient site of Teotihuacan. The most striking visual and striking structure of Teotihuacan is the towering Pyramid of the Sun. The pyramid contained considerable amounts of mica in layers up to 30 cm (12 in) thick. The mica found in the pyramid of the sun has been identified as mined in Brazil, that is 3400 km from the pyramid complex." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mica

An article on shape-power transmutation:

http://merlib.org/mirror/keelynet/energy/lbrown

Aleilius
05-31-2010, 01:13 AM
Hi Albion, thank you very much for this information. It is very informative!

You know, a few days ago on an ORMUS forum we were discussing "pyramid energy," and being the skeptic that I am I denounced that such energy actually existed, and that this gold coin experiment thing was actually a fluke of some sort (maybe even a hoax, although Joshua seems like an honest man).

Now, I will state on the record that I have never experimented with this, and I do not know for a fact if it it possible. I suppose actual experimentation will suffice in this instance. I will have to try this for myself (even though I've screamed and fought over this a number of times before). Might even have to put my foot in my mouth if it does work!

I also think you're absolutely right about using colloidal gold. I would like to see what would happen in this instance. Would the colloidal gold be reduced to its first matter (I believe the first matter of gold is ORMEs gold FYI)? How fast would this occur? It is very interesting to consider.

Thank you again for an informative post. It's rare to find replies like yours!

Aleilius
05-31-2010, 01:48 AM
It's the strangest thing, but after reading the links you presented it appears that the philosophical mercury is manifesting at this one third point of the pyramid. Now, the implications of this would be enormous if it were really true, and actually happening. I think we're getting into hyperdimensional torsion physics here. We're seeing a manifestation of the universal spirit from another dimension which appears to be directly related to geometry.

Hmm, that's very odd. If I hadn't been refining my universal spirit extradimensional theory I wouldn't believe it, but I'll be damned - it's very intriguing. If this is the case, then this manifestation would occur in other geometric objects at a certain point (i.e. not just limited to pyramids). This needs to be confirmed to partially verify that we're dealing with hyperdimensional physics.

Now, I have read that some believe orgone energy is manifesting, but I have never heard anybody try to make the claim that the philosophical mercury/universal spirit is manifesting at this point - I believe I am the first. If this were the case, then we can also confirm that orgone energy is the same as the universal spirit & the philosphical mercury.

It would be phenomenal if any of this is true. It's quite possible that a number of theories can be unified, and proven if any of this can be verified with any scientific rigor.

Albion
05-31-2010, 02:07 AM
Hardy's book, mentioned above, gets into this. I've only skimmed through it - but perhaps will read it now that you bring up the subject. But along with potentially useful information on shape-power, the book has a lot of unrelated speculative material as well - so, I have to get a good running start to dive into it all...

I don't mean to self-advertise here, but if you were away for a spell you might have missed my related thread on the genesa-crystal and shape-power: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=1589

Dan Davidson's book "Shape Power" might interest you:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11443313/Dan-a-Davidson-Shape-Power

Aleilius
05-31-2010, 02:16 AM
No need to worry about self-advertising - I do it often. :o

Yes, I have been away for a while, but I do check in from time to time. I rarely read any threads though. I like to poke my head in, say a few things that gets everybody in an uproar, and then silently depart. The thread you referenced is fairly long. I'll have to put it aside to read when I have some free time on my hands. Thanks for it.

What all this implies is very interesting. Not only would this effect apply on a macro level, but it would apply in the micro level as well. Simply put: this extends to molecular models, and allotropes. Certain geometric arrangements of atoms would cause the philosophical mercury to manifest. This might be seen in DNA. This would extend to allotropes, and the differing crystallization patterns. It has the ability to revolutionize this entire field. It would lead to a TRUE unified theory. I'm glad I stumbled on to AF this evening. I have never heard anybody tie these things together like I am conjecturing. Sure, others have beaten around the bush, but they've never really used the proper language to describe what's taking place.

Albion
05-31-2010, 02:56 AM
Since we are talking about pyramids on an Alchemy forum, it doesn't seem out of place to bring up the work of Al Sylvester:

http://www.thefirstmythology.com/

If you watch the videos you will see that he employs glass pyramids, which are left outside for a long period of time, to collect dew and take in sunshine and moonlight. He has a Yahoo forum. I've yet to be convinced of the veracity of all of his premises [especially since, if I'm not mistaken, he has yet to achieve success beyond observing a sequence of color changes]. But I do like his focus on natural processes and feel I can learn something from him.

As the seed thought in your mind takes form and then, by your nurturing love of the subject, further ideas are drawn toward it to create a growing, coherent, imaginative model, please share some rendition of it with us!

Aleilius
05-31-2010, 03:17 AM
Since we are talking about pyramids on an Alchemy forum, it doesn't seem out of place to bring up the work of Al Sylvester:

http://www.thefirstmythology.com/

If you watch the videos you will see that he employs glass pyramids, which are left outside for a long period of time, to collect dew and take in sunshine and moonlight. He has a Yahoo forum. I've yet to be convinced of the veracity of all of his premises [especially since, if I'm not mistaken, he has yet to achieve success beyond observing a sequence of color changes]. But I do like his focus on natural processes and feel I can learn something from him.

As the seed thought in your mind takes form and then, by your nurturing love of the subject, further ideas are drawn toward it to create a growing, coherent, imaginative model, please share some rendition of it with us!
That bloody dew again! If you've read some of my most "recent" posts you'll see that I have an aversion to the use of dew. I've denounced it a number of times! I've also taken a lot of flak for the denounce of it. I will not lie to you: I am biased, but in truth, I do believe the use of dew proves to be a waste of time. There are many other methods out there that provides us with the universal spirit, and in much greater quantity.

Yes, it will take a little while for me to grasp the vast array of implications this presents. While I do like the hoarding of knowledge, and understanding - I will share this time. ;)

vega33
05-31-2010, 03:27 AM
If we're looking at alternative manifestations of energy here, have you ever read any of the work of Pier Luigi Ighina? Ighina, like Ed Leedskalnin and Karl Schappeller were proponents of the idea that magnetic energy was the motive power in the universe, advocated the idea of magnetic monopoles (+ and - manifestations of the magnetic force), and produced some rather interesting phenomena by applying their theories. Ighina's work became associated with orgone energy, partly due to his success in cloudbusting operations and partly due to the people associated with him.

I've always thought of Leedskalnin and Ighinas ideas of magnetism and the structure of creation as related to alchemy. The dual manifestation of fire-as-motion, so often overlooked by science, but epitomized by Newton's law, is preserved in their writings, among other interesting stuff. Ighina had a number of ideas which seemed a bit off the deep end, such as some of his ideas on space, but mixed in with it there are many ideas capable of being confirmed.

Aleilius
05-31-2010, 03:35 AM
Hi Vega33, no I haven't read any of the work of Pier Luigi Ighina, but I do know quite a bit about Ed Leedskalnin (pretty amazing guy & his coral castle is amazing). I will have to look into Ighinas work sometime soon.

I really, honest to God, believe that what we're dealing with here is the manifestation of an extradimensional primal force: the universal spirit, the philosophical mercury, orgone energy, chi, prana, etc. Up until now, I had never connected the dot between hyperdimensional physics, and alchemy, but I knew they had to be connected somehow!

Salazius
05-31-2010, 07:34 AM
Hi,

Note that a pyramid mummify or harden, sharpen, etc, would that be the action of the Phi. Mercury ? Wouldn't it add, instead, water to the meat for example ? Corrosion to the blade ? etc

Note also that the number of angles will act upon the vortex of energy.A such device, - pyramid - is more used to make vibrate the field of information. So, I mean it do not deal with a "quantity" but with a "quality" first.

I must admit I've also thought about the "waves of forms" linked to Phi.Mercury.

Albion
05-31-2010, 10:19 AM
This is taken from "The First Mythology" site: http://www.thefirstmythology.com/ [see "images" page]

"The one line drawing over Flamels tablets showing the hidden oven. Flamel said the oven of "The Philosophers" was hidden in his drawing. Note also Flamel said he and Paranella, were "in Heaven," and we must know why! By design they are within the smaller pyramids (firmament called heaven), within the design."

I'm neutral on the author's position at this point... just including this for informational purposes - in that it seemingly relates to the original post.

Albion
05-31-2010, 10:37 AM
Salazius wrote -

Note that a pyramid mummify or harden, sharpen, etc, would that be the action of the Phi. Mercury ? Wouldn't it add, instead, water to the meat for example ? Corrosion to the blade ? etc

That's certainly something to consider. And I'm wondering if some other shape might not be more optimal. Personally, I feel that, although I can probably learn some important principles from the pyramid, I am not especially drawn to that shape. Kindof creeps me out a bit, actually, as if, as you are alluding to, its actions may not be particularly life-affirming - or that its spectrum of effect is truncated.

Note also that the number of angles will act upon the vortex of energy.A such device, - pyramid - is more used to make vibrate the field of information. So, I mean it does not deal with a "quantity" but with a "quality" first.

Can you elaborate on this a little?

I must admit I've also thought about the "waves of forms" linked to Phi.Mercury.

leningrad
05-31-2010, 10:37 AM
An Egyptologist I consulted on this, simply turned that table by asking: why would a building be called 'fire in the middle'? Perhaps because the pyramid symbolizes the capstone of the Obelisk. The Ben-Ben. The touchstone to the holy fire of the Bennu or Phoenix. That metaphore for the human body consumed in Kundalini-fire as we know now through the [Forbidden] Letters. In that way it would have 'a fire within'. A fire it could pass on. To a human being for instance.[World-Mysteries]

"In Carthago the Caduceus is almost without exception shown in combination with a capstone."[Reuter]
"The caduceus is a symbol of the subtle system through which the Kundalini-fire rises. It consists of a central staff (the Sushumna Nadi of Yoga) entwined by twin serpents (Ida and Pingala Nadi's)."[Sahajayoga]
"The name pyramid is Greek and means fire within or fire in there."[Otto Reich]
"Cheops' pyramid was connected with alchemy in the Roman period (33 BC - 386 CE/Popp)."[Erik Hornung in the Secret Lore of Egypt (SLE hereafter)]
"The egyptologist Helmuth Jacobsohn wished to recognize the benben-stone of Heliopolis as the archetype of the Philosopher's Stone."[SLE]
"According to Burns 'the belief in a material resurrection was given up by the Egyptians.' Henceforth 'the material part of man would rest in earth, whilst the immortal part has its abode in heaven.'[Burns] Doing so Egypt abandoned the true core of Alchemy, i.e. the attainment of physical immortality on earth through light in a living body."[Paul Wedekind]

"I am Fire, the son of Fire, to whom was given his head after it had been cut off. The head of Osiris was not taken away from him, let not the head of Osiris Ani (the deceased) be taken away from him. I have knit myself together,... I have renewed my youth; I am Osiris, the lord of eternity."[Book of the Dead]
"Little after midnight: [Our man's] head is decapitated by a 'thread.' The Stone is produced about where the liver is. The Stone ignites the Kundalini-fire. (...) Arms and legs break into pieces. (...) 10:30 in the morning: Our man woke up (all in one piece again/Popp)."[The Paris 4]
"The golden head referred originally to the head of Osiris who is described in a Greek text as headless. The Greek alchemists styled themselves Children of the Golden Head."[Carl Jung]
"The religion of the Egyptians (...) was highly composite, the product of different races and different streams of culture and thought; and the task of uniting them all into a homogeneous whole was never fully completed. To the last, Egyptian religion remained a combination of ill-assorted survivals rather than a system; a confederation of seperate cults, rather than a definite theology."[Prof. A.H. Sayce in The Religion of Ancient Egypt]
"Egypt apparently possessed amazing kernels of Alchemy, but not the script of the Great Work. That script was obviously not revealed untill the Stone of Transmutation was actually produced by the first alchemist, in all probability that gay man (of the Forbidden Letters)."[Paul Wedekind]

Source:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/forbidden_letters_23.htm

Most people are unfamiliar with the fact that the macrocosmic capstone of a pyramid, the pyramidion, represents the microcosmic Benben-stone, a.k.a. the Grail, or Philosopher's Stone: the agent to the alchemical fire of Kundalini. Indeed ancient Egypt possessed 'amazing kernels of alchemy'[Wedekind], especially if we look at the Resurrection. When, for example, the Paris 4 tell us that their man is 'on the floor on his back,' that a thread of some metaphysical kind closed 'around his neck,' decapitating him, and that a fire was then ignited by virtue of a stone, enveloping his body in flames, then we are immediately reminded of the hypocephalus of ancient Egypt:
'A hypocephalus is a small diskshaped object that was placed under the head of the deceased. Because the ancient Egyptians believed it would magically cause the head and the body to be enveloped in flames and radiance, making the deceased divine.' [Wikipedia]
Alchemy is of course not about dead corpses. It is performed through a living Tree of Life (spine and brain) in a, hence, living body. And once that body through the Great Work is purified, 'its union can take place with the astral body, whereby the Enochdianus emerges, the celestial man, i.e., man endowed with divine forces, which by right belong to man, because, in the words of Paracelsus, 'heaven is man, and man is heaven, and all men one heaven, and heaven only one man.' [Pagel]

Source:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/forbidden_letters_26.htm

'Most people are unfamiliar with the fact that the macrocosmic capstone of a pyramid, the pyramidion, represents the microcosmic Benben-stone, a.k.a. the Grail, or Philosopher's Stone: the agent to the alchemical fire of Kundalini.' [1]
'The intellect that could build the Pyramid could also grasp the mystery of immortality.' [2]
'As an egyptologist once told me, when it came to metaphysics 'Egypt kept everything, threw away nothing.' [3]

http://bellsouthpwp.net/k/e/ken5sar/a4.jpg

[ The Subterranean Chamber in the Great Pyramid ]

Part 1
If, dear reader, a man has to identify 'with the regressive flow of his libido, he will suffer the pain of dismemberment and annihilation in the Realm of the Mothers,' [4] that is: in the underworld.
If he does not heroically resurface from these microcosmic depths, then he 'becomes permanently damaged.' [Ibid] The Aryan Jung was of the opinion that 'only Aryans could safely make this trip.' [5] According to Jung only they 'could experience this sacrament of rebirth.' [6]

Source:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/forbidden_letters_34.htm

So if the Great Pyramid's proportions point to our planet, then, in all probability, not because of some playfulness of its architects, but because these architects liked to link their macrocosmic symbol for the silex or firestone to our earth. To the very planet in which the Alchemical Wedding takes place in kundalini-fire, whereby the Saviour of the Macrocosm of the alchemists is born.

Source:

http://www.world-mysteries.com/PhilipGardiner/forbidden_letters_49.htm

Albion
05-31-2010, 11:04 AM
Leningrad:

Your mind is unwittingly serving as the host/shell for a viral meme.

According to the logic of viral replication, our rational/critical faculties must first be bludgeoned into capitulation by a steady stream of quotes from the "sacred" texts and their sanctioned, supportive commentaries - so that we, in turn, might accept, host, and broadcast said viral-meme as a whole information packet, as you are doing.

What you obtain in return is the comfort that comes from believing that all the answers to life are found, all worked out, in one tidy place - and the relief that accompanies the sense of being absolved from having to further grapple, in individual dialectic, with the ambiguity, paradoxes, complexities, and multiple frontiers of life - both on your own and in genuine dialog with others.

But such a position, however good it undoubtedly feels, is imaginary - and not truly secure.
And since your status, trajectory, and responsibility as an individual does matter, the better part of you will eventually prod you onward.

Meanwhile: This thread is in the "Practical Alchemy" section.

Salazius
05-31-2010, 11:16 AM
Note also that the number of angles will act upon the vortex of energy.A such device, - pyramid - is more used to make vibrate the field of information. So, I mean it does not deal with a "quantity" but with a "quality" first.

Can you elaborate on this a little?

Yes I can :)
I mean that, a Pyramid, as a radionic/radiesthesic device, do not deal first with astra mental energy per se, but more by making it vibrate. If you put nothing in the chamber, the pyramid vibrate "empty", no information in it, no programmation to send out (via the base, or 4 angles).
A pyramid do not hold the vibration, because it is designed to send it out, to make a radiation/wave in the "air". That's what I mean by "quality", and not "quantity".

kindred_soul
05-31-2010, 01:54 PM
Albion,

Very well said.

Kindred Soul

leningrad
05-31-2010, 03:44 PM
Meanwhile: This thread is in the "Practical Alchemy" section.

Quite. But what if practical alchemy is nonsense? Shouldn't that be demonstrated in Practical Alchemy then?

"Hmm... explain alchemy. That's like asking me to stand up and be shot. There are a great many interpretations, because there were a great many alchemists. From China to India and Europe to Islamic cultures. There were a great many things discovered by them, from mathematical conundrums to chemical substances, from inner enlightenment to accessing the divine. It isn't something I would be brave enough to say "its this"!

Each individual has to come to his/her own concept of what alchemy really is and that can depend on a lot of things. For me, it is a work on the self, to turn my own lead into gold. But, alchemists did search for the elixir, they did try and convert metalic substances and so what we end up with is a mixture of alchemical proportions." Philip Gardiner (on a Forum)

"So, call it alchemy, and then it becomes alchemy?...

Surely these were people who called themselves alchemists, but were in fact only taking the allegory for the thing itself. For instance, take Thomas 96, where the process of Fermentatio within the alchemical process is discussed in agricultural, instead of chemical allegorical language.

Jesus [said], The Father's kingdom is like [a] woman. She took a little leaven, [hid] it in dough, and made it into large loaves of bread. Anyone here with two ears had better listen!

(Fermentatio is the process believed to end just before the actual construction of the chakra-system. (the loaves))

Now, would you agree with a baker who bakes bread and calls that alchemy, that he actually thereby is an alchemist?" [On the Forbidden Letters]

;)

Albion
05-31-2010, 08:50 PM
When living out West I had two lively encounters with rattlesnakes (in public places, so they really did have to be dealt with). Now I have two rattles as souvenirs.

Something one quickly learns about rattlesnakes is that their deadliness is due almost exclusively to their speed, their poison, and their ability to stay focused. But their range of strategic options is severely limited. Their primary limitations are: (1) striking distance [once they gamble on uncoiling they are vulnerable if their strike fails to hit pay dirt - hence they are constantly absorbed with that calculation] and (2) their tendency to interpret any thing a man is holding out to them as being the man himself. So it is a relatively simple matter, after a minute or so of tete a tete, to pin its head with a Staff.

But a virus, I’m discovering, is considerably more sophisticated than a rattlesnake in that it can cleverly and constantly adapt to its hosts environment. As long as it is giving off snippets of info (such as, in this case, the word “alchemy”) which the body in question interprets as of its “self” the immune system will fail to isolate and remove the virus.

But the purpose or agenda of the virus is always to take over the host (as Leningrad pointed out) - even if it means the eventual death of that host. But, if the immune system of the host is healthy, the story ends well because future viral attacks are all the more readily recognized and dealt with.

Neither rattlesnakes nor viruses (or their unwitting carriers) are evil per se - but they are simply not programmed to compromise - and so neither should those who are forced by circumstances to deal with them.

Seth-Ra
05-31-2010, 11:15 PM
When living out West I had two lively encounters with rattlesnakes (in public places, so they really did have to be dealt with). Now I have two rattles as souvenirs.

Something one quickly learns about rattlesnakes is that their deadliness is due almost exclusively to their speed, their poison, and their ability to stay focused. But their range of strategic options is severely limited. Their primary limitations are: (1) striking distance [once they gamble on uncoiling they are vulnerable if their strike fails to hit pay dirt - hence they are constantly absorbed with that calculation] and (2) their tendency to interpret any thing a man is holding out to them as being the man himself. So it is a relatively simple matter, after a minute or so of tete a tete, to pin its head with a Staff.

But a virus, I’m discovering, is considerably more sophisticated than a rattlesnake in that it can cleverly and constantly adapt to its hosts environment. As long as it is giving off snippets of info (such as, in this case, the word “alchemy”) which the body in question interprets as of its “self” the immune system will fail to isolate and remove the virus.

But the purpose or agenda of the virus is always to take over the host (as Leningrad pointed out) - even if it means the eventual death of that host. But, if the immune system of the host is healthy, the story ends well because future viral attacks are all the more readily recognized and dealt with.

Neither rattlesnakes nor viruses (or their unwitting carriers) are evil per se - but they are simply not programmed to compromise - and so neither should those who are forced by circumstances to deal with them.

As one who has dealt with both rattlesnakes and viruses personally - your observations are correct, physically and philosophically. ;)

~Seth-Ra

leningrad
06-01-2010, 08:18 AM
Leningrad:

Your mind is unwittingly serving as the host/shell for a viral meme.

Albion,

Very well said.

Kindred Soul

'It was ever a sign of stupidity to depreciate something one does not understand.'[Carl Jung] ;)

leningrad
06-01-2010, 09:33 AM
http://www.hailehigh.com/im/index.php/waving_goodbye.jpg

Ghislain
06-01-2010, 12:13 PM
Possible things you may need to eradicate in yourself before you find the stone

A proud look
A lying tongue
Hands that shed innocent blood
A heart that devises wicked plots
Feet that are swift to run into mischief
A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
Him that soweth discord among brethren

Source: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins)

Ghislain

Aleilius
06-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Hi,

Note also that the number of angles will act upon the vortex of energy.A such device, - pyramid - is more used to make vibrate the field of information. So, I mean it do not deal with a "quantity" but with a "quality" first.

Salazius, no, a pyramid does not mummify or "harden" a mummy. I'm not sure where you are drawing this conclusion from - I think it's erroneous. I do not think that the mummification or the "hardening" process has anything to do with the pyramid. The pyramid was often used as a resting place, and for "transmitting" the soul to the afterlife. Actually, you might be right about the hardening process, but that's only because it's so hot in the desert, and even hotter in the pyramids. Think of the dehydration process, and how heat accelerates dehydration.

Now, why do I say this? We do not see a hardening process taking place with the gold coin after it has been placed at the 1/3rd point of the pyramid. No, not at all, we see a softening & degradation process taking place. I believe this has to be due to the philosophical mercury forming at that specific location. I have not worked out the physics of this - that is a life goal by itself - but I think we are seeing something related to hyperdimensional physics. We cannot separate shape & hyperdimensional physics from one another.

Note, that an experiment can be done with living matter. Take an apple, cut it in half, place one half of the apple inside of the pyramid at the appropriate location, and then place the other half outside of the pyramid. Mythbusters tested this, and strangely enough, they determined that the apple would stay preserved better in the pyramid than outside of the pyramid. Of course, with this being said, they later "determined" that it was a fluke. I believe this preservation has to be related to the universal spirit preserving the matter. Now, I have not done this experiment myself, but it should be fairly simple to carry out. Why does the Philosopher's Stone extend life? It must be directly related to the concentration of the Universal Spirit. The Philosopher's Stone supplements our own ever dwindling supply. Not only that, but why is transmutation possible? It must be related to the Universal Spirit bringing about an evolution in the metallic process. Again, this is related to the Universal Spirit, and in the pyramid experiments this is what was seen.

Ghislain
06-02-2010, 06:26 AM
Hi Aleilius

In your post above you said
Of course, with this being said, they later "determined" that it was a fluke. Could you elaborate on how they determined it was a fluke?

Thanks

Ghislain

Aleilius
06-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Hi Ghislain, I believe they "determined" that it was due to bacteria. I'd have to go back and watch the show to give you more detail on it. I watched it a few years ago. Of course, at that time I was very skeptical, and was thinking "How can a pyramid do this? That's nonsense! There must be some other explanation." I believe they mentioned the results were spooky. Something like that.

I do think there is really something very out of the ordinary happening here.

I would like to paste a link to an interview about hyperdimensional physics. It can be found here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXy_8KVZS9I&feature=related. Start at 7:30, and go to 8:00. Richard C. Hoagland mentions something VERY interesting which I had not known about when I was working on my extradimensional theory of the origin of the universal spirit/philosophical mercury, but I must say, what he mentions does back up my theory to a great degree.

Aleilius
06-02-2010, 09:05 AM
I believe that a Merkaba Star will be better at manifesting the Universal Spirit/Philosophical Mercury than a tetrahedron/pyramid. It will manifest in the center. Please refer to the image below:

http://www.vitriolum.net/images/aleilius/hyperdimensionalhexagram.jpg

Albion
06-02-2010, 10:47 AM
According to Buckminster Fuller’s book/system Synergetics…

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/synergetics.html

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/toc/toc.html

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/marksomers/40.html

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/marksomers/45a.html

… the star tetrahedron bears a complimentary relation to the vector equilibrium.

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f1301.html

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f5406.html

Here are some passages relating/contrasting the two:

310.01 Our modern concept of Universe is as a comprehensive system of energy processes. Universe is a nonsimultaneously potential vector equilibrium. The integrity of Universe is implicit in the external finiteness of the entirely embracing circumferential set of the integrated vectors of the vector equilibrium that always enclose the otherwise divisive, disintegrative, entirely embraced internal radial set of omnidirectional vectors. Universe is tensional integrity.

310.02 The star tetrahedron’s entropy may be the basis of irreversible radiation, whereas the syntropic vector equilibrium's reversibility__inwardly, outwardly__is the basis for the gravitationally maintained integrity of Universe. The omnidirectional, omniwave, propagating pulsivity of Universe realizations is eternally potential and implicit in the vector equilibrium.

351.00 Negative Universe is the complementary but invisible Universe.

352.00 Those subsequently isolated elements beyond the 92 prime chemical elements constitute superatomics. They are the non-self-regenerative chemical elements of negative Universe.

353.00 The star tetrahedron may explain the whole negative phase of energetic Universe.

637.00 Star Tetrahedron

637.01 The name of this dynamic vector-equilibrium complementary tetrahedron is the star tetrahedron. The star tetrahedron is one in which the vectors are no longer equilibrious and no longer omnidirectionally and regeneratively extensible. This star tetrahedron name was given to it by Leonardo da Vinci.

637.02 The star tetrahedron consists of five equal tetrahedra, four external and one internal. Because its external edges are not 180-degree angles, it has 18__instead of six__equi-vector external edges: 12 outwardly extended and six inwardly valleyed; ergo, a total of 18. It is a compound structure. Four of its five tetrahedra, which are nonoutwardly regenerative in unit-length vectors, ergo, non-allspace-filling, are in direct correspondence with the five four-ball tetrahedra which do close-pack to form a large, regular, three- frequency tetrahedron of four-ball edges, having one tetrahedral four-ball group at the center rather than an octahedral group as is the case with planar and linear topological phenomena. This is not really contradictory because the space inside the four-ball tetrahedron is always a small concave octahedron, wherefore, an octahedron is really at the center, though not an octahedron of six balls as at the center of a four, four-ball tetrahedral "pyramid."

638.01 The star tetrahedron is a structure__but it is a compound structure. The fifth tetrahedron, which is the original one, and only nuclear one accommodates the pulsations of the outer four. Its outward pulsings are broadcast, and its inward pulsings are repulsive__that is why it is a star. The four three-way__12 in total__external pulsations are unrestrained, and the internal pulsations are compressionally repulsed. Leonardo called it the star tetrahedron, not because it has points, but because he sensed intuitively that it gives off radiation like a star. The star tetrahedron is an impulsive-expulsive transceiver whose four, 12-faceted, exterior triangles can either (a) feed in cosmic energy receipts which spontaneously articulate one or another of the 15 interpairings of the six A, B, C, D, interior tetrahedron's couplings, or (b) transmit through one of the external tetrahedra whose respective three faces each must be refractively pulsated once more to beam or broadcast the 45 possible AA, AF, FF messages.

638.02 There is a syntropic pulsation receptivity and an outward pulsation in dynamic symmetry of the star tetrahedron. As an energy radiator, it is entropic. It does not regenerate itself internally, i.e., gravitationally, as does the isotropic vector matrix's vector equilibrium. The star tetrahedron's entropy may be the basis of irreversible radiation, whereas the syntropic vector equilibrium's reversibility__inwardly-outwardly__is the basis for the gravitationally maintained integrity of Universe. The vector equilibrium produces conservation of omnidynamic Universe despite many entropic local energy dissipations of star tetrahedra. The star tetrahedron is in balance with the vector equilibrium__pumpable, irreversible, like the electron in behavior. It has the capability of self-positionability by converting its energy receipts to unique refraction sequences, which could change output actions to other dynamic, distances-keeping orbits, in respect to the__also only remotely existent and operating__icosahedron, and its 15 unique, great-circle self-dichotomizing; which icosahedra can only associate with other icosahedra in either linear-beam export or octahedral orbital hover-arounds in respect to any vector equilibrium nuclear group. (See Sec. 1052.)

639.01 The star tetrahedron is nonreversible. It can only propagate outwardly. (The vector equilibrium can keep on reproducing itself inwardly or outwardly, gravitationally.) The star tetrahedron's four external tetrahedra cannot regenerate themselves; but they are external-energy-receptive, whether that energy be tensive or pressive. The star tetrahedron consists only of A Modules; it has no B Modules. The star tetrahedron may explain a whole new phase of energetic Universe such as, for instance, Negative Universe.

639.02 The vector equilibrium's closest-packed sphere shell builds outwardly to produce successively the neutron and proton counts of the 92 regenerative chemical elements. The star tetrahedron may build negatives for the post-uraniums. The star tetrahedron's six potential geodesic interconnectors of the star tetrahedron's outermost points are out of vector-length frequency-phase and generate different frequencies each time they regenerate; they expand in size due to the self-bulging effects of the 15 energy message pairings of the central tetrahedron. Because their successive new edges are noncongruent with the edges of the original tetrahedron, the new edge will never be equal to or rational with the original edge. Though they produce a smooth-curve, ascending progression, they will always be shorter__but only a very little bit shorter__than twice the length of the original edge vectors. Perhaps this shortness may equate with the shortening of radial vectors in the transition from the vector equilibrium's diameter to the icosahedron's diameter. (See Sec. 460, Symmetrical Contraction of Vector Equilibrium.) This is at least a contraction of similar magnitude, and mathematical analyses may show that it is indeed the size of the icosahedron's diameter. The new edge of the star tetrahedron may be the same as the reduced radius of the icosahedron. If it is, the star tetrahedron could be the positron, as the icosahedron seems to be the electron. These relationships should be experimentally and trigonometrically explored, as should all the energy-experience inferences of synergetics. The identifications become ever more tantalizingly close.

And the genesa-crystal form is related to the vector equilibrium:

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f5011b.html

http://www.genesa.org/

"Genesa Crystals mirror the cellular pattern of an embryonic living organism after the third cell division. This eight-cell stage of cell development is identical in all life forms."

"This archetypal sacred geometry pattern is technically called a cuboctahedron, an Archimedean Solid, that uniquely contains within it all of the 5 Platonic Solids (tetrahedron, cube, octahedron, icosahedron, and dodecahedron), shapes that are the building blocks for all organic life. These were seen as static and separate from one another, until in 1946 Buckminster Fuller , a visionary architect and designer of the geodesic dome, used his energetic - synergetic geometry to show that they are, in fact, related to each other as phases of a mutual transformational process vibrating within the shape of the cuboctahedron. He said that "...it is the only referential pattern of conceptual relationships at which nature never pauses". It is considered by some to be his most important discovery."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cuboctahedron

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Derald_Langham#Genesa

"[Langham] also promoted the use of his Genesa Crystals, or eight point patterns that reflect the cells of an embryonic organism. According to Dr. Langham, these crystals, now sold through many new age and holistic jewelers, had "the full potential for infinite love, for infinite wisdom, for infinite form, for infinite energy, for infinite power, for the Soul, for eternal time, for infinite velocity, for infinite faith. It has all your goals, your desires, your motivations – even life itself."

Langham believed that the crystal, known as an Archimedean solid or a cuboctahedron, held infinite potential for people to bond with the energies in their lives. One could meditate in a larger Genesa crystal standing in a garden to help tune into the biofields of the surrounding plants."

http://www.selfhealthandawarenesscenter.com/genesa_crystals.htm

http://www.young-design.com/makeown.html

http://mesacreativearts.com/html/heliospheres.html

There are a numerous additional references to “star-tetrahedron” and (especially) “vector equilibrium” (an important, dynamic geometrical form for Fuller) in Synergetics. It is easy to do a keyword search of the book at http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/synergetics.html ... and I cannot do justice here to the place the vector equilibrium holds in Fuller's system.

Given what I have read thus far, I would favor the vector-equilibrium/genesa-crystal over the star tetrahedron.

More links:

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/marksomers/90.html

http://www.angelfire.com/mt/marksomers/92.html

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f6008.html

http://www.rwgrayprojects.com/synergetics/s04/figs/f7002a.html

Albion
06-02-2010, 05:39 PM
I’m getting the sense that the mass and molecular configurations inherent in stone greatly contribute to the energetic gravitas of a pyramid. I don’t see how a mere frame or shell pyramid can compare.

So I’ve decided to make a Giza-proportioned cast out of plywood which I will invert and fill with a concrete mix consisting of:

- Cement
- Magnetite sand
- Muscovite Mica powder
- Quartz sand

Its base side length will be 2-feet (or more), it will have a removable top and an inner chamber, and will be placed outdoors.

In the chamber will be placed a jar with a colloidal or monatomic solution of Au (and some other ingredients) for 40 days.

I’ll report on the results.

Note: I realize that the end-product will not be “The Philosopher’s Stone Solved.” Could be spiritually nutritious though…

Magnetite:

http://ormuswater.vpinf.com/index.html

Mica:

FINGERPRINTS OF THE GODS / Chapter 23 / The Sun and the Moon and the Way of the Dead / Graham Hancock

"Some archaeological discoveries are heralded with much fanfare; others, for various reasons, are not. Among this latter category must be included the thick and extensive layer of sheet mica found sandwiched between two of the upper levels of the Teotihuacan Pyramid of the Sun when it was being probed for restoration in 1906. The lack of interest which greeted this discovery, and the absence of any follow-up studies to determine its possible function is quite understandable because the mica, which had a considerable commercial value, was removed and sold as soon as it had been excavated. The culprit was apparently Leopoldo Bartres, who had been commissioned to restore the time-worn pyramid by the Mexican government.

There has also been a much more recent discovery of mica at Teotihuacan (in the ‘Mica Temple’) and this too has passed almost without notice. Here the reason is harder to explain because there has been no looting and the mica remains on site. One of a group of buildings, the Mica Temple is situated around a patio about 1000 feet south of the west face of the Pyramid of the Sun. Directly under a floor paved with heavy rock slabs, archaeologists financed by the Viking Foundation excavated two massive sheets of mica which had been carefully and purposively installed at some extremely remote date by a people who must have been skilled in cutting and handling this material. The sheets are ninety feet square and form two layers, one laid directly on top of the other.

Mica is not a uniform substance but contains trace elements of different metals depending on the kind of rock formation in which it is found. Typically these metals include potassium and aluminum and also, in varying quantities, ferrous and ferric iron, magnesium, lithium, manganese and titanium. The trace elements in Teotihuacan’s Mica Temple indicate that the underfloor sheets belong to a type which occurs only in Brazil, some 2000 miles away. Clearly, therefore, the builders of the Temple must have had a specific need for this particular kind of mica and were prepared to go to considerable lengths to obtain it, otherwise they could have used the locally available variety more cheaply and simply.

Mica does not leap to mind as an obvious general-purpose flooring material. Its use to form layers underneath a floor, and thus completely out of sight, seems especially bizarre when we remember that no other ancient structure in the Americas, or anywhere else in the world, has been found to contain a feature like this.

It is frustrating that we will never be able to establish the exact position, let alone the purpose, of the large sheet that Bartres excavated and removed from the Pyramid of the Sun in 1906. The two intact layers in the Mica Temple, on the other hand, resting as they do in a place where they had no decorative function, look as though they were designed to do a particular job. Let us note in passing that mica possesses characteristics which suit it especially well for a range of technological applications. In modern industry, it is used in the construction of capacitors and is valued as a thermal and electric insulator. It is also opaque to fast neutrons and can act as a moderator in nuclear reactions."

Aleilius
06-03-2010, 01:16 AM
Hi Albion, yes, you might be right about stone. I do not know for sure. A few articles that I have read on this phenomena mentioned that they used conductive rods (copper, iron, etc - coat hangers).

I have constructed a pyramid frame from coat hangers. Each rod is 18" in length. They are soldered together. The whole frame is conductive. Inside of this, at the appropriate location, I will place a small amount of red gold that I made a few months ago. I will keep track of any color changes that happens during this time. Also, I will keep track of any other anomalies that occur (bubbling forming, floating precipitate, etc).

Here are both of the images:

http://www.vitriolum.net/images/aleilius/pyramid.jpg

http://www.vitriolum.net/images/aleilius/aleilius_redgold_1_062210.jpg

Aleilius
06-03-2010, 01:23 AM
I would also like to mention that many believe that the nucleus of an atom displays this same strange hyperdimensional geometry phenomena. As once commonly thought, the nucleus of an atom is not just a jumbled ball of neutrons & protons, but rather a highly defined geometrical arrangement.

I cite these links:

http://home.earthlink.net/~kdthrge/sub1.htm
http://www.stringtheory.com/mensur.htm
http://www.thunderbolts.info/forum/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1083
http://www.unclear2nuclear.com/index.php
http://www.nature.com/emboj/journal/v29/n1/full/emboj2009375a.html
http://www.quantum-geometry.com/background.asp

Albion
06-03-2010, 02:54 AM
Aleilius wrote: Hi Albion, yes, you might be right about stone. I do not know for sure. A few articles that I have read on this phenomena mentioned that they used conductive rods (copper, iron, etc - coat hangers).

I have constructed a pyramid frame from coat hangers. Each rod is 18" in length. They are soldered together. The whole frame is conductive. Inside of this, at the appropriate location, I will place a small amount of red gold that I made a few months ago. I will keep track of any color changes that happens during this time. Also, I will keep track of any other anomalies that occur (bubbling forming, floating precipitate, etc).

I just finished "Shape Power" wherein the author restates Flanagan's claim that a frame [as long as it isn't aluminum] is just as, or even more, effective than a complete shell - which is improved with holes in the sides. But I am not sure if they were ever comparing a frame to a nearly solid stone pyramid.

I look forward to reading your results.

Another interesting point in that book is that a sphere is the one shape that most concentrates energies to its geometric center - and am reminded of some of LR's posts.

Aleilius
06-03-2010, 03:04 AM
I just finished "Shape Power" wherein the author restates Flanagan's claim that a frame [as long as it isn't aluminum] is just as, or even more, effective than a complete shell - which is improved with holes in the sides. But I am not sure if they were ever comparing a frame to a nearly solid stone pyramid.

I look forward to reading your results.
Hi Albion, how long have you been researching this subject? I'm really curious. It sounds like you know a lot on the subject.

I'm curious about the frame. Do you know why Flanagan claimed that aluminum would not work? I have always heard strange things about aluminum. For instance, I believe in a certain course the PON mentioned that aluminum inhibits nuclear transmutations, and that one should never use aluminum in the work for this reason. I believe I read somewhere else that it is a "dead" metal. I really do not know for sure. I've also heard the opposite claims.

I'm interested in the results too. After setting all this up I had to stop, and ask myself "is this really possible?" It looks kind of silly. I had to laugh! It just seems so out there. If this is real then it's simply a matter of waiting - the results should manifest per se (as it's programmed into the laws of the universe) - no user interaction required.

Seth-Ra
06-03-2010, 03:09 AM
Well to be fair, there is always user interaction, either by thought, or even pressence, even "no action" is a type of action - so use the best of actions. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Aleilius
06-03-2010, 03:12 AM
Well to be fair, there is always user interaction, either by thought, or even pressence, even "no action" is a type of action - so use the best of actions. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Yeah, yeah, that's what they all say. I'll disagree just to be disagreeing. :p

vega33
06-03-2010, 03:55 AM
Hi Albion, how long have you been researching this subject? I'm really curious. It sounds like you know a lot on the subject.

I'm curious about the frame. Do you know why Flanagan claimed that aluminum would not work? I have always heard strange things about aluminum. For instance, I believe in a certain course the PON mentioned that aluminum inhibits nuclear transmutations, and that one should never use aluminum in the work for this reason. I believe I read somewhere else that it is a "dead" metal. I really do not know for sure. I've also heard the opposite claims.

I'm interested in the results too. After setting all this up I had to stop, and ask myself "is this really possible?" It looks kind of silly. I had to laugh! It just seems so out there. If this is real then it's simply a matter of waiting - the results should manifest per se (as it's programmed into the laws of the universe) - no user interaction required.

Interestingly Besant/Leadbeater (Occult Chemistry) classified aluminium in the same "group" as antimony, phosphorus, and arsenic, as well as the very interesting bismuth:

Aluminium, gallium and indium were examined from this group. They
are triatomic, diamagnetic, and positive. The corresponding group contains
phosphorus, arsenic and antimony: bismuth also belongs to it, but was not
examined; they are triatomic, diamagnetic and negative. They have no
central globes.

Ighina used aluminium in his devices a lot, burying a bunch of loose aluminium powder on his land below his cloudbusting device. I believe the idea was that it was a good reflector of his "magnetic monopoles", or at least of the kind that people classify as orgone.

Aleilius
06-03-2010, 03:57 AM
Hi vega33, yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. Conflicting reports. Let me look for the specific PON course that mentions this.

Okay, it is in lesson #74 (page 4):

"Column III

This column contains no interesting elements in alchemy. It is very possible that it is best to avoid their presence.

Just like boron, at the bottom of the column, stops nuclear reactions, so the bodies of this column must be a part of the elements stopping metallic evolution. Thus do not put aluminum in contact with alchemical metallic products.

The study of the bodies of the column confirm that borax must definitely be avoided as a fluxing agent. If it is used, and that we can eliminate it completely, it makes the alchemical processes inactive (antimony glass of Basil Valentine)."

Albion
06-03-2010, 04:45 AM
Aleilius wrote: Hi Albion, how long have you been researching this subject? I'm really curious. It sounds like you know a lot on the subject.

I’m just a novice who has made some cursory exploratory inroads here & there that sometimes take me beyond my pay grade. But to answer your question: Around 3 years ago, I did some research into geometry in the context of ormus, collected some books and binders full of printouts - but then set it aside for later -and later happened a few weeks ago.

I sense that geometry/shape-power plays some important role in Alchemy. Form can attract. A nest is a form where life is nurtured. And, if you look closely at that lenticular nest, you will see a spiral. When a thought-form is dear to you, the magnetic power of your heart attracts other kindred ideas to be creatively nurtured into a new combination. Your heart/mind is a complex of subtle-energy vortices [the vortex being an important explanatory tool in shape-power conceptuality] - and then, by extension, the forum is a greater vortex-hub into which our better ideas are fed only to be returned with interest.

The silica in clay, for example, has a geometric configuration, as does water and all the elements. The nature we observe is a symphony of vortices [as are chakras] churning the ocean of consciousness. Or at least that's one possibly useful conceptual tool [which, like all models/metaphors, can be employed beyond their degree of usefulness].

I was mostly wrong about aluminum.

From “Secrets of the Pyramids Revealed”:

“Aluminum, like a mirror, can (“optically“) deflect the torsion orgone field (reflection).”

From “Shape Power” [Davidson]:

"2.3.3 The Oraccu
The orgone accumulator, or oraccu as it was called, is an invention by Reich which will accumulate and intensify orgone energy. Experiments showed that orgone is able to penetrate anything; however, the speed of penetration is different for different materials. Reich found that organic materials such as cotton, wool, wood, and silk readily transmit orgone energy. Metals such as iron and aluminum, on the other hand, will first absorb orgone and then repel it. Within each category (i.e., organic and metal) there were varying degrees of conductivity and absorption. The materials of these two effects form the basis of the oraccu or orgone accumulator.

An oraccu consists of a simple container like a box of 6 sides of any size with the walls of the box made of alternating layers of organic material and metal with the outer layer the organic and the final inner layer the metal. The metal most commonly used was sheet metal. Some metals, like aluminum, Reich considered harmful. Higher powered oraccus had many layers of organic and metal materials. Other shapes than the box were also used such as tubes, but all made use of natural organic and metal layers.

7.6 Aluminum Pyramids and JP Energy Observations Another quick series of tests was conducted using clairvoyants to look at the energy fields of aluminum pyramids I had machined. Experiments included having the gravity wheel unit in operation. The following sequence took only 10 minutes of testing.
Observation 1. The gravity wheel experiment had been running fairly continuously now for about 10 days to two weeks. The entire garage was filled with aetheric energy with it being most intense around the gravity wheel experiment table.
Observation 2. The aluminum pyramids in the same numbers and configurations give the same results as the copper pyramids. The conclusion is that metal pyramids focus the energy more powerfully than non-metal pyramids.”

From “Pyramid Power” [Patrick Flanagan]:

“The pyramids were made of various materials including cardboard, wood, plaster, plexiglass, steel, copper, aluminum, cement, and combinations of the above materials.

The materials used did not affect the results very much,however, the size and orientation was of primary importance.”

Aleilius
06-03-2010, 04:56 AM
Observation 2. The aluminum pyramids in the same numbers and configurations give the same results as the copper pyramids. The conclusion is that metal pyramids focus the energy more powerfully than non-metal pyramids.”

Do you know if in this instance he's referring to metal framed pyramids, or metal pyramids with the faces covered - not just framed?

The materials used did not affect the results very much,however, the size and orientation was of primary importance.
He's saying bigger is better? For instance, a ten foot pyramid would be better than a two foot pyramid? Very curious, what does he exactly mean by orientation?

Awani
06-03-2010, 05:10 AM
He's saying bigger is better? For instance, a ten foot pyramid would be better than a two foot pyramid? Very curious, what does he exactly mean by orientation?

That's weird, I just posted this (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?p=9716#post9716)

Intertwining wavelengths... & size probably matters...

:cool:

Aleilius
06-03-2010, 05:48 AM
Hi deviadah, how does your friend make these silicon pyramids? Does he have a mold or something? Is it as simple as pouring silicon into a mold, and then letting it cure? I think this is what a lot of orgone accumulator builders do (silicon or epoxy resin as the matrix, with metal shavings added).

-------

Here is a very interesting PDF on the subject of nuclear geometry: http://blazelabs.com/magicnumbers.pdf

Also these:
http://blazelabs.com/f-p-develop.asp
http://blazelabs.com/f-p-magic.asp

Awani
06-03-2010, 05:50 AM
Yes a mold... they are making a large one but no money to make it gold alas. They also put a copper wire inside shaped as the golden ratio.

vega33
06-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Hi vega33, yes that is exactly what I'm talking about. Conflicting reports. Let me look for the specific PON course that mentions this.

Okay, it is in lesson #74 (page 4):
"Column III

This column contains no interesting elements in alchemy. It is very possible that it is best to avoid their presence.

Just like boron, at the bottom of the column, stops nuclear reactions, so the bodies of this column must be a part of the elements stopping metallic evolution. Thus do not put aluminum in contact with alchemical metallic products.

The study of the bodies of the column confirm that borax must definitely be avoided as a fluxing agent. If it is used, and that we can eliminate it completely, it makes the alchemical processes inactive (antimony glass of Basil Valentine)."

I've never been a big fan of PONS. A lot of their material seems suspect and just plain wrong.

However, about the aluminium and its potential relationship to arsenic, phosphorus, etc... looking at where they are on Walter Russell's periodic table brings some interesting results: http://reocities.com/capecanaveral/8989/russtbl.gif

Aluminium (+3) and Phosphorus (-3) flank silicon, a +/-4 element. Boron, Arsenic and Antimony also are +3 and -3 elements. In Russell's cosmology, that indicates they're either moving towards maximum density for their octave (aluminium, boron) or have reached maximum density and are in the process of expansion (phosphorus and nitrogen, antimony and arsenic, and bismuth).

Incidentally, notice how you find the most reactive elements at the +1/-1 area. And finally, the proximity of aluminium to the organic elements (its in the 5th octave, most organic materials are in the 4th).

I suspect that these aspects will govern when aluminium is and is not to be used.

Albion
06-03-2010, 01:47 PM
Do you know if in this instance he's referring to metal framed pyramids, or metal pyramids with the faces covered - not just framed?

In this instance he is working with Joe Parr’s Gravity Wheel experiment...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/11443313/Dan-a-Davidson-Shape-Power [chapter 7]

http://vanguardsciences.biz/moreshape.html

...and it would seem the pyramids in question are solid machined aluminum [or possibly even 2-dimensional [etched] pyramids].

Looking through the book, I don’t see any further elaboration on this. I would assume he means “bigger is better.”

As for orientation, Flanagan states: “I at first believed the pyramid to work best when it was aligned to true north, however, after very careful research, I discovered the best alignment to be magnetic north, contrary to the alignment of the Great Pyramid. This leads me to believe the great pyramid was built at a time when the earth’s field was aligned to the polar axis. It is not unusual for the poles to shift.”

Another mention of aluminum, taken from the book “Pyramid Energy” [page 14] by Dean hardy:

“Pack-up-and-go Pyramid designed by Kenneth Killick. This design allows only the Spiritual plane of tachion energy.

The Ark of the Covenant was wrapped with layers of gold. A pyramid only becomes a condenser when a crystalline substance is used on the outside. A condenser is the same as a capacitor. It stores energy. That is why we use aluminum foil on our pyramids.”

[B]Also [from http://www.linux-host.org/energy/bas112.htm ]:

* Pyramids, cones, cylinders, flat objects, triangles, etc. are torsion field generators.

* Aluminium is an effective shield for torsion fields.

* Aluminium mirrors will reflect torsion fields.

Ghislain
06-03-2010, 11:54 PM
Thought this post needed its own thread so...

moved this post here (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?1616-Hyperdimentions#post9751)

Ghislain

Albion
06-06-2010, 04:35 PM
Since this thread was originally about pyramids and white powder gold I thought this post [originally from here http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=736 ] might be of interest:

A Night in the Great Pyramid

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is Patrick Zeigler's story about how he came to develop the
Seichim "form" of Reiki. According to his story he spent the night in the
sarcophagus in the King's Chamber of the Great Pyramid in about 1980 or so.
During this time he was in an altered state of consciousness where he heard
a continuous sound like the buzzing of mosquitos and when he left the next
morning he was covered from head to toe with a white powder.

His experience that night tuned him to the cosmos and was the first step
toward his development of Seichim.

Following is Patrick's description of his experiences in the Great Pyramid:

About halfway through I had my vacation come and off we went to Egypt and
my very first thought was to come and go to the pyramids. For those of you
who have been there, you can just visualize what it is like to be there and
for those of you who have not been there I will just begin to describe what
it is like. When you first start coming in on the bus you can see the
pyramids. They just begin to poke up through the trees. You can see them
like huge monuments. It's really spectacular as you begin to leave Cairo.
Cairo is on the east bank. Giza is the town which is around the pyramids on
the west bank of the Nile. The Egyptians would divide up, the west side
being really the place of the burial sites of the Pharaohs and the of other
world. Most of the things that were happening on the other side - the
eastern side was really the side of the life - of the now. So that's where
people farmed and lived their lives. The west bank was all sacred. So as
you enter over you can actually feel the energy shifting as you cross over
the Nile and move into the plateau of the pyramids and they are on a
plateau which makes them even more spectacular.

The busses come up very close to the pyramids and you get out and walk
right up to them. The pyramids fill your whole field of vision. While you
are there people are trying to sell you camel rides, and sell you all kinds
of things for tourists. I just kind of walked right through and as I went
into the pyramids there is a place where the thieves had actually carved
out which is the main entrance. It's about a quarter of the way up the
pyramid. And then there is this carved out entrance that you go into and
then as you go into that you start to go into the smaller chambers where
you actually have to crouch down. So imagine yourself having to crouch down
a little bit and beginning to go through some of these chambers. It is a
very tight space. The temperature with a lot of people in there was a
little warm, but not uncomfortable. You had to go through these tunnels.
The tunnels are very squared. They are not really meant for people to be
walking in. They had giant plugs of granite that they would put into these
tunnels which you would use and then you would come along and you could go
two ways. You could go straight. You could go into the Queen's chamber,
which is where I went first. You would go straight in. The hallway would
get bigger and then you would go into a little doorway and to the right the
chamber would open. The Queen's chamber was much smaller. It has a little
pointed roof where it would go up. It also had the sarcophagus in it to the
right as well. Energetically, it was very peaceful there. I just sat down
and meditated for awhile. It was a time of the day where you didn't have a
lot of people there. I had the whole place to myself as I had come there
early in the morning. I just sat there and felt the energy and felt drawn
to move around into the chamber because at that point since there was a
little more activity coming in, I then decided I would go around and check
into the King's chamber next.

In the King's chamber there is what they call a Grand Gallery. You enter in
and it just goes up almost probably 24 or 30 feet. You go from this small
claustrophobic tube to this very high spacious staircase that goes up and
up and up about two thirds of the way into the pyramid. As you begin to get
up in there it levels off a bit and then you begin to come into the King's
chamber. As you enter into the King's chamber the sounds are just awesome.
Every sound begins to vibrate. It is like you are walking into a big bell.
So as you walk the sound of your footsteps begins to vibrate. If you are
quiet enough you can practically hear yourself breathing in this space.
Acoustically, it's perfect. You can make an Om sound and the Om is just
carried through. It's so deep. Again, I just walked in and felt right at
home. I began to walk around and the sarcophagus is off to the right and
the position of the head and, again I was assuming, was up to the north. So
the sarcophagus was oriented in the north-south position. The sarcophagus
itself is the container where the King was placed and is a solid piece of
granite. I could walk up and hit it and it would just go bong. It would be
almost like a gong. That itself carries a lot of energy. Again I knew that
I wasn't staying at this time. I walked around. I knew in my heart that I
needed to spend the night in this place. I didn't know how I was going to
do it, but again I asked for the guidance for this to occur. Right when I
was leaving, I started to look down and there was this little door where
some thieves had tried to carve in and around the granite that encased the
King's chamber. So the little tiny hole was big enough for someone to crawl
up into but definitely would have taken some effort in there. There was a
gate there that was covering it but the gate was unlocked. So I felt like
hmm. I had a flashlight with me and I got my flashlight out and looked up
in there and I thought, "well that looks interesting" and this voice said,
"you are going in there." So I said, "I'm going to go in there, but not now."

So I went home and the next morning I returned. And I had prepared. I had
decided that I would fast from that point so that way I would clean my
bowels out. I had fasted the night before and hadn't eaten anything in the
morning. I came back and had the things I would need for spending the night
there. Again the gate was left open, so when there wasn't anyone around, I
opened the gate and crawled in and shut it behind me and kept crawling. Of
course I had no idea of what was in there and I crawled up and up and up.
It went into a little alcove that was above the King's chamber. I was
actually quite amazed that all the blocks that are on the outside and are
shown are perfect. They are well fitted together, but the blocks that are
on the inside of the pyramid are actually quite crude and rough which was
the way they built buildings in that part of the world. They would make the
outside perfect and finish the inside a little rougher.

So I sat there and meditated. I meditated all day long. It was just
wonderful. I was just in this almost suspended animation. There was a very
nice energy. It wasn't rough or anything and it was just really calm and
peaceful. I meditated all day long right up above the King's chamber and
every now and then could hear some of the tourists coming and going from
where I was. I waited until I felt all the people leave and, actually, I
could hear them shut the gate. It was about 7:00 at night and I could hear
them. They have a big metal gate at the front and it echoed all the way up
through the Grand Gallery into the King's chamber up to where I was at. So
I just waited a little bit longer until it was absolutely still and there
wasn't another sound and that's when I came out. I crawled out of the
tunnel that I was in and I went directly into the King's chamber. And, of
course, it was just absolutely pitch black. There was no light whatsoever.
I did have my flashlight so I could get around. I turned it on and found
the sarcophagus and proceeded to sit in mediation in it. At that point a
voice said, "No, you aren't supposed to sit in it." So I laid down. It was
actually a very good fit. For those of you that have never met me, I am
very tall. I am about 6'5". But it fit perfectly! Now, of course, this is
not the coffin that the King is put in. This is the outer casing.

And as I was laying down I bumped the edge and it reverberated this
wonderful tone -- "bohhmm" it was like a gonging sound. I laid down and
just started to meditate and before long I could hear this very high
pitched sound coming, like an "eeeeeeeeee" and I go "Oh wow! That's awful
quick!" You know, things are starting to happen. And I was laying there and
I said "Okay, whatever's going to happen, you know, just come on in." And
before long I realized that this high pitched sound was mosquitoes. And I
was like, "Wait a minute. There's not supposed to be mosquitoes in the
pyramids!" You know from the reading I have done, these forms of life where
not supposed to be here. And that's one thing that I definitely have a
problem with, mosquitoes. And I wasn't prepared. Now I did have a roll of
toilet paper, so I thought, "Oh, what I'll do is...because I don't want
mosquitoes chewing on me all night" and so I took the toilet paper and
started to wrap myself up so they couldn't bite. I wrapped my arms all up
with the toilet paper and I wrapped my feet because I didn't have socks or
anything on. And then I wrapped my face as well and laid back down again.

And once I began to get comfortable I heard this "boom....boom" sound. And
I thought, "Oh, no...someone's coming." And so here I am, laying in a
sarcophagus all wrapped up in toilet paper, and someone's coming. My mind
is going, "Well, like, what should I do? Should I try to get back out?" And
I realized if someone's coming up the grand gallery and I get up I'll have
to turn my light on in here where it's pitch black and, of course, they
would see me. So I thought "I'm just going to stay put." And actually what
happened was I couldn't move anyway! It was like this energy was just over
me and I was there.

And so I just stayed and listened and listened. And it was this sound you
know...like this "boom...boom" and I could feel it coming up the Grand
Gallery. And I began to rationalize, I'd say "well, maybe it's somebody
coming." Then I thought, "no, if it were somebody coming up the steps they
would turn on a light." And at that point I realized whatever it is, is not
human. And so it's not human, then what else could it be? Well, maybe it's
bats, so it's like bats flitting around and I'm hearing the bat droppings
or there's something going on. And as I listen deeper, it's like no, it's
too consistent. It can't be an animal or anything. So at that point I
realized that it's something beyond animal or human. And at that point I
also began to feel a fear coming in me. "Like, what is going on here?! What
is really happening?" And the fear -- now I've been in a lot of situations
before which were very fearful situations where people pointed guns at me
and everything. But the fear just started overwhelming me and I just fell
deeper and deeper and deeper into the fear. It was almost freezing me, it
was just overwhelming me with this fear. I was going, like wow, you know,
just being overwhelmed with this fear. And it got the closer, the sound of
it, I could feel it coming closer and as it got closer I became more
fearful. As it entered into the King's chamber, I could actually feel a
presence coming towards me. And my fear went deeper, and deeper, and as it
got closer, and closer I just had no idea what was going to happen.

All of a sudden I felt this energy was above me and I could actually, for
the first time see it and it was like whirling. And it almost had this
figure eight type pattern. It was like moving around in circles and flying
over me and at that point I said, "Well, I could die now. Or I could just
allow whatever this is to happen to me. I mean this is the reason I came."
And energetically then it started, it was as almost like, I said, "okay,
I'm open to whatever happens." And the fear began to melt away and the
energy just started to come down into my heart. I felt this warmth and this
love all of a sudden just fill my whole being. And as the fear began to be
transformed, it transformed right into this feeling of love. As I began to
feel it coming into my body, I went back and I could hear the sound and the
sound that I was hearing the whole time was that of my heart. It was like
this sound that been transformed outside myself now and into the inside, so
it was really transfixed now right in my heart. And for the whole evening,
I just sat and laid down in meditation just feeling the energy within my
heart and feeling it come all the way through my body, just allowing myself
to receive whatever else would come in. And that's how most of this night
went, just being bathed in this love for the rest of the evening.

I realized that soon it was going to be morning. I did have my alarm set in
case I would fall asleep or whatever but I didn't sleep at all. The alarm
went off and I said, "okay I'd better get back". I left the King's chamber
and went back into my hiding place and waited for the first few tour groups
to go through. When I felt it was an appropriate time I came out. And when
I came out, I realized that I was white. I was covered in this white dust.
I looked down at my arms and they were just totally white with this white
powder. I brushed it off as well as I could. I also felt it in my hair and
brushed it out as much as I could. I got as much of it off as I could yet
it was caked all over my clothes and everything.

A few tour groups came through and I then walked out with one of them. And
then as I was leaving, the guards started to call me in Arabic, "Come
here!" and I pretended I didn't hear them and kept walking and walking and
walked out of the pyramid and they're yelling "You get back here!" I just
kept walking and walking and pretty soon, it was just such good luck,
because there was a bus just starting to pull away, and I ran for the bus
and I jumped on and it took off. I ended up back in my hotel room. When I
got in I looked in the mirror and I was just totally white. I had a beard
at the time and it was just as if someone had taken white flour and just
sprinkled me all over.

Albion
06-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Another pyramid grid:

http://www.astrorudra.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=555&category_id=13&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=118

After considerable searching, I settled on this company for my parad/mercury items.

The owner of the company is honest [as I know from an incident that would take too long to narrate] and the alchemist is his guru who spends 3 months of the year meditating in the Himalayas eating nothing but holding a parad gutika bead under his tongue [for how long per day or how often I do not know].

http://www.astrorudra.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=568&category_id=13&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=118

http://www.astrorudra.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=310&category_id=13&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=118

In his book “The Alchemical Body” David Gordon White often mentions such gutika “pills” [not to be swallowed!] [on pages 194, 262, 277, 322 & 352 for example].

http://www.scribd.com/doc/19955174/The-Alchemical-Body-by-David-Gordon-White

http://www.amazon.com/Alchemical-Body-Siddha-Traditions-Medieval/dp/0226894991/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1276035836&sr=1-1

Actual cinnabar/mercury is used in the process. Although the result, after “feeding” it gold, mica, silver, herbs, etc., may be more akin [if you’ll let me get away with that word] to silver.

This is the only company I’ve found that has products that go as far as the 12 or 18 step/samskara process - although, from my brief exposure to translations of the old texts, I’m not so sure his 18 steps replicate the final steps those texts allude to, as the result should be suitable for use in transmutation. This is what the company owner told me:
__________________________________________________ _________________________________________

"All the Parad items are 12 Steps and not 8 Steps. Now the reason why the Parad Gutika looks different is because of the seasons. You see when a Parad Gutika is made in summer season its color is different while in winter season its color is different. Rest assured all the items sent to you are 12 Steps and not 8 Steps. The elongated shape is called linga. it is meant to wear around the neck. The ball to be kept in the mouth [but either shape can be employed either way, as per a later email - ed]. My guarantee to you that your next order is 18 steps. However you have to remember there is not much difference between 12 and 18 steps in appearance. The difference is 18 steps is additional prayers and mantra chantings.

What is 12 and 18 steps process? Well below is the answer.
12 Steps meaning chanting of 12 Secret Shiva mantras and using 12 types of ingredients and 18 steps is chanting of 18 Shiva mantras and 18 types of ingredients. The process of making, I mean know how is totally secrets. These mantras are not available to general masses. It is so secret that it is guarded so meticulously. Generally speaking 12 and 18 steps look almost similar. Try wearing the parad gutika around your neck. Make you sure gutika should be around your throat. You will see immediate high energy level, active and positive thoughts.

Parad is called Mercury.When we make parad products then we can do regularly 08 steps of parad mahasansaker related to god shiva in regular products in which app.60% purity of parad but if we make pure parad (92%) products mixed with gold dust then 12 steps will necessary of mahasansker according to shiva shastra. In some cases parad products make with mixing of water or soil or hartaal (herb).

The 12th steps rituals contains the following items:

-gold dust
-parad
-hartaal herb
-water
-silver dust
-oak herb
-shivtej

To make these items will take roughly about 35 days since the process is very complicated and mantra chanting, prayers and heating process involved. Also we have to choose suitable tithi to start the process. Tithi is according to Hindu rite the suitable day considering all the planets in movement.”
__________________________________________________ ___________________________________________

Bringing this back to pyramids and vortexes: After I hold the 12 or 18 step gutika bead in my mouth for an hour or so, I begin [if I look for it] to see a small whirling vortex [perhaps going both directions, as I notice it shift] in my upper central vision, so to speak.

As for the pyramid grid: I’m going to place that under some [supposedly] monatonic gold I’ve made [and to which other ingredients are added] while it's in the hot-box, for the duration, to see if it seems to contribute anything to the process.

Sorry - this got a bit off topic, and may seem to be simply a plug for a company [there's no 'kick-back' factor in play here], but I wanted to mention the pyramid grid [which Flanagan, Brown & others have employed] but, in doing so, felt the additional info might be of some use to someone.

solomon levi
06-12-2010, 08:48 PM
I was considering the etymological relation between pyr-ite and pyr-amid.

Nibiru
11-06-2011, 04:45 AM
Hello Albion, I've been interested in parad for a while now and just stumbled across your post. The links you listed are no longer valid. Is this the same guy? http://www.astrojyoti.com/paradshivalinga.htm
How do you know which parad items are safe to hold in your mouth for meditation? The link I listed doesn't say anything about different purities...

BioMaster
12-16-2011, 01:03 PM
Has anyone tried this yet? It seems it would be easy to test this theory. So who has tried this?

thrival
02-08-2013, 03:01 AM
Now, I have read that some believe orgone energy is manifesting, but I have never heard anybody try to make the claim that the philosophical mercury/universal spirit is manifesting at this point - I believe I am the first. If this were the case, then we can also confirm that orgone energy is the same as the universal spirit & the philosphical mercury.Not likely, unless you want to identify the universal spirit & philosophical mercury as condensed energy, which is true in as much as that also applies to all matter. Orgone energy is electrostatic fields. If you read Wilhelm Reich you find he built orgone accumulators which are nothing more or less than multi-layered capacitor containers, i.e. a layer of conductive sheet or foil followed by a layer of insulation, etc. Matter placed inside warmed up, which isn't surprising. A round orgone accumulator (say a hat box) would also be an omni-directional antennae for those energies. Electrostatic fields tend to penetrate everything, unlike EM fields which can be shielded against. We can assume life is a frequency band yet to be identified. Calling energy matter, or matter energy, isn't wrong (it's really an issue of density), but if you can coax energy fields to precipitate into matter, well you've done something pretty profound.

vega33
02-08-2013, 03:48 AM
Not likely, unless you want to identify the universal spirit & philosophical mercury as condensed energy, which is true in as much as that also applies to all matter. Orgone energy is electrostatic fields. If you read Wilhelm Reich you find he built orgone accumulators which are nothing more or less than multi-layered capacitor containers, i.e. a layer of conductive sheet or foil followed by a layer of insulation, etc. Matter placed inside warmed up, which isn't surprising. A round orgone accumulator (say a hat box) would also be an omni-directional antennae for those energies. Electrostatic fields tend to penetrate everything, unlike EM fields which can be shielded against. We can assume life is a frequency band yet to be identified. Calling energy matter, or matter energy, isn't wrong (it's really an issue of density), but if you can coax energy fields to precipitate into matter, well you've done something pretty profound.

That's because an electromagnetic field is in motion and is often produced through either rhythmic metallic motion or catabolizing some ordered system, whereas ordering the static energy of a materia produces a continuous field which is based on the combined oscillatory pulse. At least IMHO, according to my understanding and research. I kind of see it as the extrinsic energy versus the intrinsic, much like the way Schauberger did. And if you recognize that heat is electromagnetic energy, and that life relies on this power as well, it is a short step to stepping up the vibration in order to create the frequency bands and field-shapes necessary to support life. The work of Ighina is instructive in this regard.

Nibiru
02-19-2013, 03:26 AM
I kind of see it as the extrinsic energy versus the intrinsic, much like the way Schauberger did. And if you recognize that heat is electromagnetic energy, and that life relies on this power as well, it is a short step to stepping up the vibration in order to create the frequency bands and field-shapes necessary to support life. The work of Ighina is instructive in this regard.

I recently stumbled across a couple of videos regarding some of Ighina's work, his ideas do seem alchemical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK8LIwStTG4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TK8LIwStTG4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKwss9Nzw3g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKwss9Nzw3g

Joshua
02-25-2013, 11:55 PM
Hi, this is Josh. I did the pyramid experiment where I noticed liquid seeping from or collecting on and dissolving the gold coin suspended at the mass center of a pyramid constructed of five foot sections of 3/4 inch copper pipe. Generally, my thinking is that atmospheric mercurial (volatile) orme states are compressed and condensed by the pyramid structure (perhaps due to their inherent diamagnetism interacting with transient magnetic field fluctuations) and these dissolve the gold. Sometimes, I consider that some sort of shape resonance effect may be in effect. I'm not sure. The experiment was done in a closed room with minimal air currents. It produced minimal, but noticeable results within two weeks.

As to the lack of a black state, I did not notice a black state in this case. The black state of gold is a lower (more metallic) condensation type of gold. For example, if you dissolve metallic gold in aqua regia and precipitate with NaOH directly, you will get a black or somewhat purple/black precipitate. If you crystallize before you precipitate with NaOH, the first precipitate will generally be red or orange. If you continue to dissolve and precipitate, the precipitate color moves up the spectrum, through yellow, green, blue, violet and purple, then white, and then pink/white. Beyond this state you may notice macroscopic planar rhomohedral crystals of gold spontaneously crystallizing attached to the white/pink precipitate. At least, this is what I have seen.

elixirmixer
10-08-2016, 10:33 AM
Possible things you may need to eradicate in yourself before you find the stone

A proud look
A lying tongue
Hands that shed innocent blood
A heart that devises wicked plots
Feet that are swift to run into mischief
A deceitful witness that uttereth lies
Him that soweth discord among brethren

Source: (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins)

Ghislain

Pretty sure this was king solomons poetry

Awani
10-09-2016, 02:03 AM
It was traditionally... you can see this if you click the "source" below quote. ;)

elixirmixer
10-10-2016, 01:28 AM
Okay, so i built a small pyramid structure that is 750mm each length with copper pipes. I cut the pipes on the grinder very roughly and again very roughly welded it together, it is no a perfect pyramid, the apex is probably about 30mm out of center.

Obviously i do not expect very good results from a dodgy pyramid such as my own, but i figured, if i can get effects out of a small, dodgy pyramid, then ill be super excited to build a bigger, precise, pyramid later on.

I am very excited to hang some gold at the kings chamber, although the only pure gold i have right now is a very beautiful old greek ring (Greek gold is a rare thing these days) and i'm not sure i want to ruin it (Although it would be well worth it to see any kind of result....

SO INSTEAD, i will be hanging a pure silver coin....

My question here to all is, do you think i should hang silver in the kings chamber.... or do you think that silver better belongs in the queens chamber?

elixirmixer
10-10-2016, 01:52 AM
And i have another question... Could i please get some assistance from a maths minded person, to help me work out how to build a larger pyramid, in the exact phi ratio like the great pyramid of giza...

Copper pipe comes in lengths of 6 metres, the question is, what would the measurements of each of the lengths of the pyramid be, if you wanted to "Square the circle", "Eygyptian triangle" and "Phi" all that good stuff.

Can someone please crunch the numbers for me and give me some accurate measurements. I will be very greatful. Cheers.