View Full Version : Expensive Salt

05-04-2010, 06:13 AM
Tibetan Gold sells a product they call :Crystal Amethyst Bamboo Salt

"This ‘expensive salt' is made under the ancient Korean Taoist recipe. Sun dried sea salt is tightly packed into cut bamboo joint cylinders of a unique Korean species of bamboo. The bamboo cylinders are then plugged with Loess yellow clay and Kiln-roasted over burning pine resin. As the bamboo burns away at 1,700 degrees centigrade, the sea salt is impregnated and compounded with about 200 trace elements, polyphenols, and minerals from the bamboo, the loess yellow clay, and the pine resin. This kiln-roasting process is repeated up to nine times. At the third burning, the trace elements of the bamboo begin to turn the salt pink and each successive burning makes the salt a little more and more reddish-purple.

The Taoist Monks hold that this ‘lavender salt' is the universal medicine. Today it is used in many Korean medicines, as a divine bath salt, for deep body massage (to remove dead or damaged skin and rejuvenate the body), in cooking, as an ingredient of Bamboo Salt toothpaste, and other applications."

Now the bubbles/froth floating on the top after the final liquifaction is skimed off and is the Tao salt:

Whats interesting here is as the vegetable life or fire is transfered to the salt with successive "treatments" it begins to redden and eventually will turn a nice purple.
There are other matters we can find in nature where the fire is naturally accumulated by nature these would be the ideal salts to start with.

The cubic structure is the most energetic in nature, how often do we come upon natural object not man made that are cube shaped? Not very often but when we do and it occurs in a manner relating the sacred geometry in nature out rightly, i.e. fractals we should pay attention. The formation I speak of is that of hopper crystals:

The natural pinkish salts I speak of is Halite. Now here's what I know beyond a shadow of a doubt, that the universal spirit, or m-state as some more modern researchers call it, loves to accumulate in salt, and hates magnetic fields.

Now an excerpt from Alkymien Mysterier:

"Glauber used clay to produce “spirit of salt”, which in our days corresponds to
hydrochloride or chloride vapours in water. Of various reasons he had many of his works published abroad, and one of his most famous works was issued in Amsterdam in 1651. It was Opus Minerale, the work of minerals.
It was issued in France in 1659 together with another script, carrying the title La
Consolation des Navigants (Consolation of the “sailing” (water travelling, sailors,
cruisers?). This script describes, how “spirit of salt” is manufactured with the aid of clay. It is called “esprit de sel” in the text, because it escapes from the clay in the form of a spirit or vapour, that rises up. Hydrochloride contains the element chlorine, and so does common salt. When this comes into contact with clay, it gives of its chlorine, and this takes place via the following process: One dissolves a good portion of sea salt in boiling water and reduces it to dryness. The
salt is then to be dissolved and reduced again some times. It has then changed
consistency and has become soft, and it does not crackle when it is approaching dryness. One then takes a lump of clay, abut thrice as much, as there is salt. The clay is shaped into little balls, the size of a doves egg. These are put in the oven and dried at about 100 degrees centigrade. The balls give of water and become greyish and dry. They are then put in a concentrated watery solution of the salt one has made. When they have soaked up saltwater for about an hour, they are taken up, and put on a piece of paper to drip of.
Now one needs a distillation set up of the type that has a closed (collector, receptacle) above the still flask. Because the vapours that are given of by the salt and clay mixture smell extremely unpleasant and also must not be allowed to escape. One puts the clay balls in the lower flask and pours a little wate r in the upper one. This water is to absorb the fumes given of by the clay balls.
One then begins to heat, and after some time vapours will rise up, that are absorbed by the water in the collector. This water now contains some hydrochloric acid and some (hypochloric acid?), which is a weaker acid than the hydrochloric acid. This liquid is to be placed in the lower flask and distilled again, and Glauber suggested, that one should put small crushed flint pieces in the flask to prevent the liquid from (stødkogning, “pulse” boiling).
One then heats, and watery vapours will be given of, that are condensed in the upper flask. Thereby the “spirit of salt” is condensed, and one gets a liquid that is the mayor constituent of “royal water”, that is used to dissolve gold."

True Initiate
05-16-2010, 12:14 PM
I was interested in this at the begining of my alchemical journey.

There was a procces from Raimond Lully that was similar to the Taoist preparation of the salt.

06-06-2012, 07:41 PM
9-Times Roasted Purple Bamboo Salt

Available in the USA:

How to make Jukyeom, Korean Bamboo Salt

For the sub-materials for genuine jukyeom, we need the sun dried salt from the Western Sea Coast of the Korean Peninsula, bamboo tree of more than three years old, pure yellow soil from deep valleys, pine tree firewood and steel furnace.
Those four major sub-materials should be Korean origin due to their unique ingredients.
The reason is grounded on the fact that certain herbs such as ginseng or bamboo have a totally different ratio of its major ingredients according to its country of origin.

Cut the bamboo tree trunk so that one end is hollowed and the other end is closed.
Then fill the bamboo tubes with the sun dried sea salt and close the opened end with kneaded yellow soil from deep valleys.

The bamboo tubes are then stacked inside the furnace, and burned with pine tree firewood.

While the bamboo container becomes ash, the melted ingredients of bamboo soak into the salt. The stuffed salt is also melted and then becomes hardened into white column.
The hand mill crushes these hardened salt columns. Then new bamboo tube containers are filled with the crushed salt and heated again.
This type of heating process is repeated 8 times.

On 9th time it is burned at 1500 ℃ by sprinkling pine- resin on the fire-wood and other heating agents.

06-06-2012, 11:38 PM
in this planet exist 3 types of salt each with many variations

I purchased in ebay.de 100g of bamboo salt (bionwell brand) amb is white-grey with a hydrogen sulfide taste...

if you put too much salt the food have a strong taste of rotten eggs :)

right ?

04-06-2013, 05:24 PM
Did you know that if you take common table salt and completely saturate it in Hydrogen Peroxide then let the HP evaporate naturally the salt will form in the same cubic state as seen http://www.mineralatlas.com/mineral%20photos/H/halitems3.jpg here? (although it will be the normal white color and taste like normal table salt just more potent :)

04-07-2013, 04:58 AM
Did you know that if you take common table salt and completely saturate it in Hydrogen Peroxide then let the HP evaporate naturally the salt will form in the same cubic state as seen http://www.mineralatlas.com/mineral%20photos/H/halitems3.jpg here? (although it will be the normal white color and taste like normal table salt just more potent :)

I'm certainly going to try it this week.

I'm currently doing something very similar with a commercial "grow your own crystals kit"... that my GF bought for me together with a very nice piece of Bismuth.
(This kit is meant to produce something that looks like quartz points (in shape), though it's also a salt.

Thanks for sharing.

04-07-2013, 09:02 AM
Does after several imbibitions dessications, the crystallisations change ?
Does the melting point lower or get higher ? Boiling point ? Does it is volatile now ?
Does magnetism or diamagnetism appears ?
Does a counter Geiger gives something ?
Does this salt can dissolve a metal after being melted with it, or put in a saturated water solution of this salt ?
Does a sulfur comes out of the salt at any point ?
Does a gaz is released during the process ?
Does it can be used as dry menstrum ?
Is it ingressive now ?
What is the reaction under UV lights ?

... experiments to do :)

04-19-2013, 12:47 AM
Yahoo know Salazius , the only one of those that I'm specifically aware of is that UV rays cause it to crumble and powder...