PDA

View Full Version : Dragon's Dynamite - Psilocybe Pajateros'

Awani
05-08-2010, 04:05 PM
http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/dragonsdynamite1.jpg

http://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h18/deviadah/forum/dragonsdynamite2.jpg

Doing this tonight. The guy who sold it to me said that I should take about 7.5 grams. I will document the effects afterwards.

I also intend to do these in a very ritualistic setting, where sound is a part of the experience as I strongly feel that auditory (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?p=9082) vibrations work well with the pineal gland/dmt/etc.

I am interested in exploration, and not explanation, of what the other realms of reality can show us. I see myself more as a lab rat, than a recreational user.

:cool:

LeoRetilus
05-08-2010, 08:56 PM
Wow, I like the packaging, looks like they were picked up in the chilled goods isle of your local grocers freezer ...Visual Effect Rating: 5 1/2 Flamming Planets....drink plenty of orange juice to keep your fry going. :D

Awani
05-08-2010, 09:08 PM
I though O-J was for wanting to get back down again? Just like sugar...

Since I want to go up, and in, I shall also use some earthy and sticky hazy weed/skunk when I am peeking. If I am able to move that is...

Laters...

Awani
05-10-2010, 02:33 AM
I'm on the forth hour now. It is strong! I had to keep the lights on because I am alone... it is not advised. Should be a 'sober' guardian... the experience was too strong in the dark to face on your own.

I think I discovered there is mice where I live, not optimal to discover this when I am on psilocybe.

The forums are glowing!

I have cried a lot too, it was indeed a cleansing...

Awani
05-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Well...

Because I had the light on my eyes are really hurting now. It was indeed intense in this sense. I wonder what it would be like to take psilocybin in daylight, in the forest...

I was listening to this (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=1537) all through the session, and I think this is very important. The icaros is the best guide and friend in these situations, and they do aid the journey immensly.

Zephyr
05-10-2010, 10:01 PM
Wow... so you can just snap those up at the store?
*Z*

Seth-Ra
05-10-2010, 11:57 PM
Dev, that is one of my fav. little snippets of yours that ima probably steal. :D

"The forums are glowing!" :D

~Seth-Ra

Andro
05-11-2010, 12:08 AM
The forums are glowing!

They've been glowing all along, you just got a better glimpse of the glow :)

I have cried a lot too...

That's excellent, especially for a guy. Releasing bottled-up emotional energy is a great precursor to Heart-Opening, which is an amazing event indeed (although not very pleasant), should you ever experience it in full...

Awani
05-11-2010, 12:21 PM
Wow... so you can just snap those up at the store...
Yeah... it's like a McDonalds but for mushrooms and peyote and stuff like that. I am thinking of buying a peyote cactus, not to use, just because it looks good.

Awani
05-11-2010, 12:23 PM
That's excellent, especially for a guy.

I don't believe it is relevant. Gender is a cultural phenomenon, although there are reproductive differences of a physical nature. I don't think our invisible spiritual nature can even perceive gender. It doesn't even go in to the equation. At least this is what I have seen and experienced on a few occasions, and it seems plausible to me.

Andro
05-11-2010, 02:09 PM
Gender is a cultural phenomenon.

Very true! But still, from my observation, it's more a bit more difficult for guys to cry/shed tears than it is for girls, for which I blame the same above-mentioned cultural phenomenon :)

I don't think our invisible spiritual nature can even perceive gender.

Only in this case we're talking about visible nature - as in visible, tangible tears.

It's not so in ALL cases, but every culture carries its own methods of gender-programming and indoctrination. This is a significant variable between different cultures and times.

Awani
05-11-2010, 02:35 PM
Only in this case we're talking about visible nature - as in visible, tangible tears.

Yes, but tears are ruled by the spirit IMHO.

Andro
05-11-2010, 03:48 PM
Yes, but tears are ruled by the spirit IMHO.

Even so, they must pass through the physical body to manifest. This is where the cultural gender-conditioning and filters of the body kick in :)

One can simply research various cultures and times, and see where and when and if there is a certain amount of gender equality to be found in the area of physical & outward expression of emotions (via tears, but not only).

Although gender separation fades away the more we distance ourselves from the physical realm - here, physical genders are not equal on the macro scale, just as you and I are not equal on the micro scale. We both have our different talents and creative dispositions, just as we both have our unique flaws, filters and shortcomings. This is what diversity is all about. Striving to expand our spiritual natures with experiences which the cultural programming of our bodies resists - that's in my view a noble task.

Ghislain
05-23-2010, 01:00 PM
I read that crying is a by product of a trait we have as babies...Babies have no words to convey the
message they wish to communicate so they cry and the parent will ponder the reason and hopefully
come to the right conclusion.

We, as adults, usually cry when experiencing something that we cannot put into words.

As the male usually reasons with logic they may come to, for themselves, an understandable answer;
thus no tears.

A female usually reasons with emotion. If they see no emotional basis for a situation they produce
tears as a request to others for a possible answer.

Possibly! \o/

IMHO these boundaries are very blurred today so all that is written above could be taken with a
pinch of salt.

I cry a lot, can anyone give me some answers ;)

Ghislain

Andro
05-23-2010, 02:05 PM
As the male usually reasons with logic they may come to, for themselves, an understandable answer;
thus no tears.

So imagine if a male can NOT come up with a logical answer, but still represses his tears. Then we have a problem :eek:

I cry a lot, can anyone give me some answers ;)

If you really cry a lot, it's because you have most likely overcome much of the socio-cultural gender conditioning and have no problem expressing your emotions with tears.
You obviously have many burdens to release from your system, but I'm sending you a big e-Hug right now!

IMO, the fact that you are not homophobic is also a major contributing ingredient in the formula. (This goes for Deviadah as well...)

Brian Kinney from 'Queer as Folk' says there are only two kinds of straight people:
Those who hate you to your face and those who hate you behind your back.
While this has been generally true during much of this latest dying age/era, the tide is gradually turning.
__________________________________________________ ________________________

There are of course much more creative ways to express emotional energy, but tears are excellent for releasing bottled up emotion.
Beats the hell out of lifting weights or punching a bag :rolleyes:

Once the burden of all stuck/accumulated/bottled up emotional energy is released, Heart Opening may occur.
And then, the answers will abound :)

Awani
05-23-2010, 02:06 PM
I cry a lot, can anyone give me some answers...

You're gay!

No, I am only joking, but based on your theory then a man who cries a lot is acting a lot like a woman. I guess I agree partly as this is how society seems to work. But what came first, chicken or egg?

Anyway when I cried in this incident I knew why, it was more about getting some stuff out that I should have finished with a long time ago.

Awani
05-23-2010, 02:07 PM
So imagine if a male can NOT come up with a logical answer, but still represses his tears. Then we have a problem...

I think you have answered the question why men like to get shit faced on beer, and why so many are alcoholics!

Andro
05-23-2010, 02:26 PM
But what came first, chicken or egg?

Egg.

Anyway when I cried in this incident I knew why, it was more about getting some stuff out that I should have finished with a long time ago.

This is IMO the right and balanced way to do it. :cool:

Awani
05-01-2011, 09:53 AM
I ended my 7 days psychedelic adventure with 15 grams of Dragon's Dynamite - Psilocybe Pajateros', and I also got a special mixture of herbs (don't know what was in it, I will find this out). These herbs I smoked when the truffles started working and I must say my brain was about to explode. I don't think I have travelled faster or had as many thoughts at the same time ever in my life. It was quite crazy and difficult to put into words.

The infinity of the universe and the petty emotional problems of myself all crashed into each other. It was a very healing experience.

I also had this notion that I need to take life to the next level. All the brainwashing might be gone from my being, but I still play the game... I need to stop doing this and tell others... people on the street... that this (society, social structures etc) is all a joke!

solomon levi
05-02-2011, 07:25 PM
I also had this notion that I need to take life to the next level. All the brainwashing might be gone from my being, but I still play the game... I need to stop doing this and tell others... people on the street... that this (society, social structures etc) is all a joke!

This reminded me of an awakening I had - I felt the same; I didn't go through with it (telling people on the street).
But I did start my blog. :)

Lately I've been feeling to take it to the next next level. :D
Like the context we've had for so long is completely inapplicable for what is to come,
if we are to evolve with this rapidly changing planet. I used to imagine just surviving
and then the few survivors rebuilding civilisation. But now I don't consider re-building
anything. There will be no "re-". It will not be a recreation of the past or what was, but
something not yet fathomed - a new level or dimension. That's my next next level -
entering a consciousness or "dreaming platform" where all this bullshit, or joke, or game
is not even a thought, totally inapplicable.
For me this involves a lot of releasing of attention from this world. Castaneda's Don Juan
said that we are stuck in an eddy in the sea of awareness; or in other words he also said we are
transfixed staring into one groove among millions in the wheel of time.
The way I saw it recently is how frequency waves are semi-circles (thought they can be square
waves, etc, as well) and then matter is circles - that is closed systems; the semi-circular waves can continue
travelling through space uninterrupted, but our attention/focus/concentration can cause them to spiral into a
circle and get stuck focussing on itself. (consider matter as gravitationally trapped light)
The circle as a symbol is generally one of the utmost, but I didn't see it
that way because it has an inner and an outer world that can never meet unless you open the circle up into a wave.
I see the wave as a greater symbol, but it's sort of chicken and the egg - which came first. I imagine the waves
are the awakened circle that was previously sleeping and closed. But then waves can become other circles which can
then open into other waves - dreams within dreams, fractal-holographic dreaming platforms capable of dreaming
"up" or "down", "in" or "out", "smaller" or "larger", "interior/exterior", etc.

This, as I see it, is directly related to consciousness. What i mean is, an experience of "cosmic consciousness", for
example, is the direct result of collapsing the waves of one level back "up" into the circle they came from and having a
grander wholistic perspective. It may occur briefly in a glimpse, or something more sustainable, depending on one's
wisdom/experience/completion/resolution/integration... of that particular dreaming platform. It is a vertical achievement,
not horizontal. But perhaps we can assist or intend the vertical by saying "goodbye" to the horizontal - that is "letting go",
resolving, integrating, feeling complete, removing the attention (as a natural product of wisdom, not forced/effort)...

Hope it's ok that I posted my personal vision here. :)
I'm excited and happy about your experience Dev.

theFool
05-02-2011, 08:18 PM
"Men don't cry" not only because of the cultural conditioning but mainly because of the effects of testosterone in the body. Women who try to change gender and take testosterone supplements have noted this effect in the ability to withhold emotions.

Awani
05-07-2011, 12:38 AM
Hope it's ok that I posted my personal vision here. :)
No problem.

Although still one thing that is a problem is insanity. Even though I feel 100 % sane when taking things to another level you look insane... "LSD is a psychedelic drug which occasionally causes psychotic behavior in people who have NOT taken it." - Timothy Leary

"Men don't cry" not only because of the cultural conditioning but mainly because of the effects of testosterone in the body. Women who try to change gender and take testosterone supplements have noted this effect in the ability to withhold emotions.

Interesting.

solomon levi
05-09-2011, 10:06 PM
Yeah, I'm getting a little used to the insanity thing - that is, it doesn't scare me as much as it used to.
I think because I see it as inevitable. Again, to explain, the expansion of consciousness is inevitable,
and it also happens to be sometimes frightening and insane compared to the narrow slice of the pie
that we are used to calling reality.
So the whole sanity-insanity thing is relative to how comfortably we can push ourselves outside of our
boxes, or how uncomfortable the mundane-ness of a box can become. That is, when one gets tired of
the old, the unknown is the only option.That is, the limitedness of the sane can push us towards the "insane".

Awani
05-30-2011, 08:34 PM
The insane are in(side) sanity = in-sane

solomon levi
06-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Ha! The word is also related to health - sanis, sanitation, etc. And health is related to whole.
So being in-sane corresponds to being whole.