PDA

View Full Version : No ghosts!

Awani
05-09-2010, 12:06 AM
I don't belive in ghosts anymore.
I don't believe in spirits.

At the moment I see drops dripping, our souls dripping, into the sea, into our universe. And there are many kinds of seas, many dimensions, and they intertwine, and as they receive drops, in the same manner do they drip. And our drops meet in the twilight between these seas, these dimensions. When reality breaks, when we have an experience, telepathy, NDE or UFO encounters etc. The ghosts, the spirits. It is ourselves we meet, who we are, what we could be... what we were, and finally where we are.

Just a thought.

:cool:

Andro
05-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Ghost, Spirits, Ourselves... Whatever you call it - it's just a name.

The Paradox of Origin (a.k.a. 'god') - truly has no Time, no Place, and No Name.

Andro
05-10-2010, 02:38 PM
It is ourselves we meet, who we are, what we could be

However - I would have to agree... From a higher perspective, it IS ourselves that we meet.

Creation is a 'Cheap Trick', so to speak... Not meant as derogatory, but rather that it costs 'Nothing' and it's all done with Lights and Mirrors.

So yes, all is reflections of ourselves - and we'll just keep ecountering those mirrors/reflections until we've seen ourselves from enough angles of perspective and experience to Know Ourselves well enough to the point where we don't need mirrors and reflections anymore. And past this point, even if mirrors are present, they will no longer reflect our images and we will no longer cast a shadow.

And 'Vampires' do not really deserve the bad reputation they got because the distorted ways in which they've been depicted in literature and film...

:cool: