PDA

View Full Version : Belt of the Heavens

Arcane Sakura
05-09-2010, 02:00 AM
Hello all!,

Okay so many of you probably know about how the Chinese Zodiac calender corralates and dictates what zodiac sign your under. All of it depends on the year in which you were born in. However it has so much more inforamtion to offer.

First off, the calender has more then the 12 ( Dog, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Ox, Rat, Sheep, Horse, Monkey, Boar, Snake and Rooster)zodiac signs. In an inner ring, there is are 5 elements ( Air, Water, Fire, Metal and Earth). the signs change depending on the year. I believe it changes from every 4-12 years, but thats just what i've heard, i think its every 4 years though.

Years aren't the only thing that dictates the meaning behind the sign and how it effects you. Depending on the different phases of the moon also dictates the elements. It starts after the New Moon of the New year. Each phase correlates to a specific element for a certian period of time. And, for every sign to be with every element once, it takes a total of 60 years apprently. The reason why the moon is increadalby important for this is because our bodies are made up of 70% water. Since each element is within us, the moon turns those tides, and those elements depending on the phase and the year.

The reason I am sharing this is because i find it to be a very interesting version of an ouroboros, although it is used to dictate years of love, prosperity, and happiness and it isnt a dragon or a snake but simply a ring within another ring. Its kinda like the circle my inner being and the plants helped me create for myself.
It also is an intereting concept of how everything is connected and how cosmic forces also connect with us.
All is one and One is all.
Thank you for reading this and i hope that if anyone wants to commet or correct me on any of this please do so. I'd love to hear what you all have to say .^.^.

~Kota the Arcane Sakura