PDA

View Full Version : Action of the Stone

Salazius
05-13-2010, 04:51 PM
I wanted to ask to the fellows here, how do they think that the Stone, taken internally, will act on the body/bodies of the Alchemist, the process of healing or regeneration.
The specific action of the White Stone and Red Stone also can be discussed concerning the action or healing properties.

Seth-Ra
05-13-2010, 05:44 PM
Interesting question Salazious.

Perhaps its cause i wanna believe in the most outrageous extremes of the Stone, but here is my idea of it:

Its effect on the alchemist them self allows the alchemist to go "through the Gate" as it were - to see and understand all that is, though not every single thing may be remembered once they "come back down" - but memory comes as needed.

Healing (if the Red Stone) should be close to instant, and possibly a bit violent/fiery (due to its strength and it causing a philosophical "death" and "rebirth", thus you get put back to "living"). If it is the White, i see it as being a bit more slowly acting, also good for use on others and appearing slightly faster then "normal" medicine. Both Red and White are able to cure anything, and for personal reasons (my mother) i think it can even cure bone problems and things of that nature. (ive heard some accounts that it cant, i disbelieve them.)

I also think it would be able to keeping you going without external need for food or water (atleast for a bit anyway), allowing you to feed off the energy and life already contained within itself. (effect amplified if Red.)

I also think that along with healing, getting back to the effect it has on your mind/spirit (the "Gate"), that it enables a direct sight and link to seeing the most basic forms of energy and vibration that makes up all, and by resonating with the Stone (it harmonizes your vibrational make-up to match its own) you can then think what you want, and manipulate the vibrations to cause the physical shell of the mater to become it. (atleast until your Stone is used up - as i see the physical Stone is an instrument in that - the "amp" that boosts your thought, your thought being a byproduct of ingestion of the Stone, etc... )

Thats what i see the Stone as being able to do, and believing is a step towards manifesting. ;) (thought effecting subtle parts of its make-up as you make it, being exemplified upon its final construction.)

:D

~Seth-Ra

Andro
05-13-2010, 06:10 PM
The Stone is most likely to affect you according to the the stages of it's preparation. Black first... :eek:

Comparatively speaking, manufacturing the Stone should be the easy part :)

Joy
05-13-2010, 06:22 PM
Hey Salazius ... nice to see you Seth Rah:)

How does healing work, first thru the brain, which gives a lead to the subconscious,
so the inner alchemist starts his work.

So if we believe in our stone being successfull in our work, we can heal ourself,
but the elixier is only the outer symbol, inholding an information for the cells.

The life of Goethe was once saved thru an alchemist, which gave him an elixir to
drink. This is when he started to get involved in alchemy.
This medicin could only work for Goethe, cause he had reached already a certain
consciousness , which was open for reception.

We can not help anybody with the stone or any alchemical tincture, when the
consciousness is still on on low level, the same with our own health.

The work for the stone is a process, inner and outer, you can see the sucess of
your work in your daily life and health.

Sure, we can pin it all down to material stuff, but healing never works this way.

horticult
05-13-2010, 11:07 PM
If some Adepts wrote theirs works after they did IT /& use/, AS I HOPE, there is evident from other nonsenses in their bux that IT is not gift of omniscience.
Some prolonged time + bonus of no worry about $.
/& maybe some else but about it they are so jealous as about prima materia.../

Andro
05-13-2010, 11:22 PM
There is evident from other nonsenses in their bux that IT is not gift of omniscience.

There's no such thing as 'omniscience'. If Creation would be 'omniscient', there would be no point in continuing and 'we' would not be 'here'.

You can't know EVERYTHING, because EVERYTHING (except the 'Paradox of Origin') is subject to constant change.

And even Knowing the 'Paradox of Origin', of which every genuine Adept should be perfectly aware - we still go on, because it is hardwired into the core design.

Some of those 'nonsenses' (sic) are put in there on purpose for certain readers.

One must also be wise enough to distill the spirit of what is written from the matrix of the temporal/cultural climate.

/& maybe some else but about it they are so jealous as about prima materia.../

Exactly. I would even say, even MORE 'jealous' than about the Prima Materia - and for good reason, I might add.

Some things we are meant to discover for ourselves.

Salazius
05-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Hi !

Seth Ra and Joy, you speak about going into another level of the psyche right ? Joy more in the unconscious part, and Seth Ra, in the Supra conscious part. Why not both after all ?
And so, if I understand, it is because of the opening to these realities that the spirit can be healed ?

In my opinion, the Stones heal also because they are anchors for spiritual energies.

Seth-Ra
05-14-2010, 04:13 PM
Salazius,

As for going into both consciousnesses (unconscious and superconscious), why stop at both - how about all 3. (conscious self, unconscious self, superconscious self awakened as One.) :)

Yes, you are correct that it is due to the Stone's spiritual/subtle energies that causes these things, not a crude chemical or some such. :)

~Seth-Ra