PDA

View Full Version : Your fault!

Awani
05-16-2010, 04:56 PM
Running a business I always wanted to be anti-capitalist, anti-opressive and anti-corporate power. Then I found out if the workers gets such an employer they themselves turn greedy and abusive. By causality this lead me to having to use corporate power!

This is just one case of this... and I have seen it elsewhere too. My conclusion can only be that those oppressed, the slaves, must only blame themselves.

It is your fault if you are oppressed in anyway or form! Always, and without prejudice. For some I guess this would be hard to accept since acknowledgement of ones own faults can, for some, be difficult.

A slave becomes a slave because s/he is enslave-able!

I find this not cynical or pessimistic, in fact I find it encouraging. If you build the wall, you can tear it down!

:cool:

Seth-Ra
05-16-2010, 06:04 PM
I totally agree.

We are only victims if we chose to be such, we are only blind if we chose not to see, for even those who are physically blind, if they chose to see, will see the light of Truth far more then them with 20/20 or better. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Andro
05-16-2010, 06:10 PM
Maybe by being more careful in chosing who works in your business, you'll be more likely to attract free and cooperative spirits who can truly appreciate what is offered.

Let the enslave-able work for the oppressors. They deserve eachother.

Also, I could easily imagine idealistic business owners who started out just like you did, but were forced to chose between either failing the business or employing more 'corporate' methods.

So, which came first?

IMO the answer lies in the way the majority of humans are socially and culturally 'wired' and educa(stra)ted.

I believe that real change can only be triggered by crisis/inescapable necessity.

One US employer was sued because of an ad looking for 'reliable' help in her business. She was sued on grounds of discriminating against the 'un-reliable', and they managed to take her ad off the paper. This is a true story.

Awani
05-16-2010, 06:19 PM
Maybe by being more careful in chosing who works in your business, you'll be more likely to attract free and cooperative spirits who can truly appreciate what is offered.

Yes, but even so that was only an example to explain the concept.

Sued for that, fuck me... is it strange people go to schools and shoot wildly around themselves?

:cool:

solomon levi
05-17-2010, 05:18 PM
I too encourage taking/assuming responsibility for everything in your life.
Otherwise we'd be at the mercy of others to make our circumstances better.

Andro
01-08-2011, 05:20 PM
The American Dream (http://www.youtube.com/user/theamericandreamfilm)

Recent release, brilliantly done.

Highly educational :)

(There are two parts, don't miss the second one...)

Frater IA
01-09-2011, 09:59 AM
This is wise insight, Dev. I'm truly sorry that you had to use your corporate power, however, happy that it led you to this understanding. I generally do not feel sorry for anyone who would seemingly be in a state of misfortune, for I made my own decisions to lead my on my path. Their decisions have led them on theirs. While I constantly try to work on all my sins, such as pride, lust, greed, wrath, etc. As a human, no matter how much ego you get rid of, there is always the "seed of ego". If there was not the seed of ego, you would cease to exsist as an individual. Within that seed lies those sins, as well as their counterparts. So for me, its not a matter of not doing them, but when I do commit pride, to catch myself at it, and rather become in touch with humility. Since you mention "greed", I offer this train of thought. The more one embraces these sins (which I'd rather prefer to call "errs" due to the fact that sin has a religious tone, and that is something I will not take part in ever....................<<<there's an inkling of that pride again) the one more embraces these errs, these human errors, the lower their vibration seems to be, as a human a corporate slave seems to be a less than fortunate place to be, however, as you said, they are choosing to be there by constantly embracing errs, rather than raising themself. It does not give negative karma to you for being part of the action, because you in no way are impeding their spiritual progress.

That's just my take on a situation like this. While I have never, and most likely will never have to deal with a situation like yours, I'm active military, and have been in positions of leadership and responsibility over others. So I can completely understand, by letting them run theirselves, they tend to ruin theirselves.

"You don't necessarily have to lead a horse to water, maybe just give the horse a bump in the right direction once in a while"

theFool
01-09-2011, 01:39 PM
The American Dream

Recent release, brilliantly done.

Highly educational

(There are two parts, don't miss the second one...)
I watched it, awesome and with humor.
The supreme master leader is like sauron in the lord of the rings hehe. I think the director is influenced too much by conspiracy theories.
Whats the next episode? Satan running the IMF? lol