PDA

View Full Version : Radiant Energy: The Joe Cell

LeoRetilus
05-17-2010, 12:05 AM
First off I'd like to start off by stating that the Joe Cell is not a "gizmo" or a "gadget" that is or can be construed in any way as a product of modern scientific thought or ventures, it is not an HHO cell, if it is anything it is an etheric manipulator/ battery or as some call it, an "orgone generator", that which in my opinion is a bad name because the "orgone" , aka ether is already generated and surrounds the earth as has ever since the beginning of time, but albeit as a chaos, all we have to do as alchemists and free energy experiementers is set the ether in motion and give order to the chaos, that my friends makes it an alchemical device. Thus like any system that we wish to resolve work out of we must create an imbalance or tap the natural imbalance and create a path that this energy must flow into and harness it on its way back to naturally achieving stasis or balance once again as you will see by reading below.

Once again I'd like to state that this is not an accepted from of technology by mainstream science and most scientists have been publically denouncing any notion of the ether for quite awhile , although victorian era science was deeply rooted in it and in modern times it is still included mathematically in physics equations in order for them to "work out right", which is introduced as one "constant" or another here and there. If you ever begin digging into this phenomenon and its coverup by the Morgan and Rockefeller wings of the NWO and how they have influenced modern day academia to ignore it, thru the likes of fakes like Marconi and Albert Einstein who was a front man for them and stole most of his work from the great Oliver Heaviside, then you will begin to see how the public has been duped by science for the last 100 years or so. Wasn't it once Albert Einstein himself who once believed in the notion of the ether and used its existence with great success in his first field equations and later was coerced to remove it and publically denounce the existence of the ether altogether, but later had to reintroduce it into his field equations as the "cosmological constant."

Once again the Joe Cell does not generate hydrogen or any other gas save for setting the ether in motion which can be construed as a gas because it does ignite, albeit it implodes rather than explodes and instead of driving the piston down it sucks it upward, and instead of generating heat it generates cold, it moves unlike conventional matter and is neither solid, liquid or gas, its wavelength so small and frequency so high it can pass through anything, including a blank aluminum flange placed between it and the air intake of a carburated engine, as you will see.

I'd like to note as well, that because we are dealing with forces so minute and subtle here that they are highly susceptable to the accepted quantum axion that the mere influence of observation causes the observed to interact with the observer, thus no matter can ever be observed wholly objectionably and thus why Russell called our universe the "mind-motion universe". Thus these subtle forces as you will read below and experience for yourself if you ever build the thing are susceptible to the mind of the user and those nearby can influence the cell negatively and stop its flow. This reason above all is why the early experiments with cold fusion were not able to be duplicated under every circumstance, tis time my friends to begin piecing what we know and don't know together into one coherant explanation or workable theory of everything.....

Alex Schiffer is a noted Joe Cell enthusiast and builder and has written many useful tracts to help us understand how the Joe Cell might work, here is one such tract that I gave earlier on a different thread where he uses Walter Russell's theories even as I have to gain helpful insight into the ether and cosmology:

http://energygrid.com/science/2002/as-joecell.html

An Interpretation using Walter Russel's Theories

"There is a neutral ether consisting of countless myriads of inconceivably small particles per cubic centimetre having no electric charge and no mass. Universal mind places electrostatic charges on these particles when there is a suitable magnetic field so that the become charged particles. The complexity of the charge determines the type of charged particle and its behaviour." Beyond the Atom, Walter Russel

The above nicely explains several points to the average reader:

As ether, ( Orgone ) has no mass or electric charge it makes it very difficult to measure. If you read about the efforts that science has gone to, to measure gravity waves and neutrinos, you will more fully comprehend the problems of measuring these "forces". Suffice to say that just because scientists cannot measure Orgone energies does not mean that Orgone does not exist.
As our Joe cell geometry, chemistry, electrolysis, location, materials and experimenters vary from cell to cell, the Joe cell will thus produces a whole series of different effects for different experimenters. The cell can lose weight, cause rain, heal people, make people sick, "create" various elements and even do what you want it to do ie. power an internal combustion motor.
So, how does a Joe cell "run" a car? Again I will stick my neck out and suggest an answer that makes sense to me. Obviously it is a theory and is only in place until a reader suggests a better theory, in which case I will remove mine and insert his with full credits.

Have you ever considered exactly what occurs when you use a battery for your radio, torch, etc. I mean what is in the battery that makes your device work and why does it go flat? There is many chemical and electrical ways of explaining the process, but I would like to explain it to you from a slightly different perspective. Lets set the stage:

Every unbalanced action must eventually be balanced no matter how long it takes. Remember that I have mentioned in another section of this book the great clue, Rhythmic balanced interchange. All things in creation including our battery and the Joe cell obey this fundamental rule.
Electricity is dividing a pressureless condition into two opposite pressures which desire release and thus a return to a state of balance. So our 1.5 Volt battery for example, does not want to have a positive and negative pole and is trying to return to a state of balance ie. eventually the battery will go ▓ flat ▓ the duration depending on how much work we ask it to do.
Work is the result of unbalanced matter seeking a rest in balance. Notice how we make our battery work for us by letting it return to a state of balance. JUST AS IN THE JOE CELL!!!
So the charge of the battery, ( or the Joe cell ) is a pressureless condition separated into two opposite pressures.
A charged battery is dually unbalanced by the opposite pressures which desire release, exactly as in the Joe cell. Opposites oppose, they never perform any other function than to oppose. Opposites are not things; they are conditions.
Okay, if we look at the above clues and using the car battery as an example, we can readily see that the electrolysis that occurred in the battery when we charged it via the car alternator has created an unbalance that is frantically trying to return to a state of balance. If you do not believe me and if you are foolish enough, just put a spanner across the terminals of a charged battery and watch it melt and disappear. Please don't do it, take it as fact. In like manner, when we charged the Joe cell, ( which is also acting as an accumulator ) we have created an unbalanced condition that is also frantically trying to return to a state of balance.

A car battery reaches a state of balance by finding an electrical path either in the battery (self discharge) or outside the battery in a resistive load ie. turning your lights on. The Joe cell reaches a state of balance if you accidentally short the cell when it is charged, or in the combustion chamber of the car by using the timed spark plug spark or a similar electronic "trigger" to allow it to drop to a lower or balanced density (the state it was in before you forced it to do work). The result of the Joe cell "working" is translated into an expansion of the intake air charge and thus the forcing of the piston down the bore to turn the crankshaft etc.

Now a few words of mine should fall into place for you. A stage 3 cell is charged ie has sufficient unbalance to do work. A leaky cell is a self discharging cell. A balanced or stage 1 cell cannot perform work. To make the cell work, we must have an efficient transfer to the point where the work is required, ie. we must contain the unbalanced condition until it is in combustion chambers by using the right type of cone, tube, blind plug, motor and electrical connection.

The Joe cell accumulator is constantly trying to return to a state of balance and given the slightest excuse will return to balance and thus be useless to you. As you build up you familiarity with your cell, you will find that the cell is constantly giving you small clues as to what it is doing. As such working with the Joe cell is an interactive exercise and developing the skills of a good observer will be highly beneficial.

Here are some other helpful literature pages that give more insight into what the Joe Cell is and what it is not.

Please read this one: http://www.educate-yourself.org/fe/fejoewatercell.shtml

Here are some skeptics responses to the above article and Ken's responses to them. Note: This "science" is not for all, those who believe everything that has been spoonfed to them since the beginning of their pathetic lives about what is possible and impossible should not continue and in my opinion should not even be in this forum in the first place, yours is not the world of alchemy or the Joe Cell, you will never have truth and you will never be initiated into the life of true freedom: energy independence, health and wealth and I don't mean just monetary wealth, paper money is worthless, yours is the life of a slave because you are lukewarm and you are lazy, lazy because you would rather have someone else do all your thinking for you because it is "too hard", you are the lame, the downtrodden, the dejected, the impovershed, the "subjects" but only because you alow yourselves to be. Yours is the mechanistic world and the veil of illusion that has been pulled over your eyes by those who manipulate you, those who charge you for energy whether it be fuel or electricity and cause you to work all your lives to pay for it, and pollute the world in the meanwhile, you are responsible for the earth and the condition that it is in, the same forces and system that taxes even on your land that you "own" will you ever really own anything? Even your soul belongs to them and the fake religions they have forced upon you "converting" your ancestors because they were heathens and savages because they worshiped and had a profound respect for nature andthe earth,... you were born into bondadge and your only recourse now is to awake with all your faculities and wits about you, because alchemy shouldn't be possible either, ergo, please check your dogmas at the door and procede with an open mind if you would proced at all, science knows very little of the universe and its knowledge is currently still in its infancy.

UK Engineer Urges Joe Cell 'Warning' or "better still remove it altogether (http://educate-yourself.org/lte/joecellssandelectrolysis25sep05.shtml)

The Joe Cell and Hydrogen Gas (http://educate-yourself.org/lte/joecellhydrogengas12sep04.shtml)

Joe Cell Skeptic Encounters Donkey-in Mirror! (http://educate-yourself.org/lte/joecelldebunker18mar04.shtml)

And finally the best guide to actually constructing and running a Joe Cell by Alex Shiffer:
Experimenter's Guide to the Joe Cell (http://sites.google.com/site/divadjac/alexbook)

With supplemental info here:
http://pesn.com/2006/04/27/9600265_Make_Run_Joe_Cell/

and here:
http://www.rexresearch.com/joecell/joecell1.htm

" Since corrupt people unite amongst themselves to constitute a force, then honest people must do the same."

Count Leo N. Tolstoy.

memphis_mizraim
05-17-2010, 08:57 AM
Leo
Anywhere you can purchase one?
Regards

Dendritic Xylem
05-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Check out ebay if you don't want to make it from scratch.

They also have the Moe-Joe cell which is spherical instead of cylindrical.

LeoRetilus
05-17-2010, 11:59 AM
:( Once again I'd like to re-emphasize and re-iterate if I hadn't done it enough already just as the supporting documentation does as well, that a Joe Cell is not an HHO cell or an electrolysis cell as those on ebay are being marketed and sold, the Joe cell does not consume water, and it never has to be replaced save for what is lost due to evaporation. An HHO cell on the other hand cracks water into hydrogen and oxygen better known as HHO gas or Browns gas using either brute force electrolysis or some kind of PWM pulsing device, that can in some rare instances while operating at resonance create, "overunity", and the water must be continously added as it is consummed, conversely these are not the subjects of the Joe Cell, eventually if you had read the directions on how to build one you would see that at one point the power supply, i.e. the battery is disconnected altogether, as well as the fuel supply being entirely removed from the engine, the engine is now running on pure nothing, i.e. your imagination or gaseous consciousness, ergo, "the ether". The cell itself once the proper conditioning takes place which if you want it to work right has to be done by you solicits the flow of the ether in a continous fashion without the help of anything that can be construed to be conventional or technological in any way. The way it works is wholly irrational to conventional thought but it is a reality, just like alchemy,... like it or not , believe it or not.

For these reasons I don't think that anybody can build one for you, if they are in the business of selling them then they are not in the business of caring if they work as intended, the only person that cares about that, would be, you, the experimenter. Buying a Joe Cell from someone to me is like trying to buy the Philosophers Stone from somebody already made, its something akin to all the whackos out there selling white powder gold though none of them that I know of, (and beleive me I have bought most of them) actually go the the trouble and painstaking process of making it like Hudson did. If they did they'd have so much time in a gram of the stuff that it would and should in all actuality cost thousands of dollars per gram, but they don't and most just sell you powdered salt for about 30-60 dollars a gram. The same goes for the Joe Cell, if someone actually built the thing according to Joe's specifications which is the only way that it works as he described and showed in his videos, they would have so much time in them that they would be selling them for about ten thousand dollars a piece. I say that only because I have built one and if I sold it I would have to sell it for that much just to recoup all the time I have in it, and that is at a very modest hourly rate without much of a profit if any at all. That's not to say that by buying at least the concentric cylinders already cut to size, which is the only thing I've seen worth buying on ebay, wouldn't be worth your time, it maybe well worth it to you, that is, if and only if the material is the same that Joe specifies, a seemed sanitary stainless pipe with a magnetic steel weld down the length of the pipe renders the entire cell inoperable as a Joe Cell right out the gate and results in a leaky cell that will never make it past a stage one cell.

horticult
05-17-2010, 02:31 PM
Could you recommend some plans fot this cell? The simpler the better.
Can it be easily used in car similar to HHO generator?

horticult
05-17-2010, 03:33 PM
All mats on net on this are unbelievable chatty with no clear scheme.
So, if I get it right, there are some concetrical nemagnetic stainless tubes immersed in water /charged in some fuzzy way/, in a vessel connected with a tube to engine. Thats all.

LeoRetilus
05-17-2010, 09:40 PM
Could you recommend some plans fot this cell? The simpler the better.
Can it be easily used in car similar to HHO generator?

If you look at the page I gave above: Experimenter's Guide to the Joe Cell, and scroll down to the very bottom there is a link : http://sites.google.com/site/divadjac/plan

Its Joe cell plans in French use google translator to the entire page, looks like he even sells a complete kit, I can tell by looking at the pictures this man has built it right.

However here the Bill Williams plans that I used:
http://sites.google.com/site/divadjac/Revision5.pdf

Dendritic Xylem
05-18-2010, 05:00 AM
if someone actually built the thing according to Joe's specifications which is the only way that it works as he described and showed in his videos

Are you saying the sphere version doesn't work?
I just find it hard to believe that Joe came up with the only workable design possible.

It seems that the significant influence of subtle energies would render the device unreliable in transportation applications. Is there some kind of shielding we could put around the unit to minimize such influences?

How about the bismuth that some people are mounting in the core of the unit. You've described some interesting aspects of this elements energy potential.

LeoRetilus
05-18-2010, 06:44 AM
Are you saying the sphere version doesn't work?
I just find it hard to believe that Joe came up with the only workable design possible.

It seems that the significant influence of subtle energies would render the device unreliable in transportation applications. Is there some kind of shielding we could put around the unit to minimize such influences?

How about the bismuth that some people are mounting in the core of the unit. You've described some interesting aspects of this elements energy potential.

Hi, I haven't looked into the sphere version, if you look at the Philsopher Matter Thread and the posts concerning the Globe, you 'll see why I don't have a problem with that design, what I was refering to more specifically was the directions Joe laid out for charging the water and the cell that will be installed in the car, there is a procedure for how and in what order you apply dc power from the battery, and I can tell you from a practical modern electrical EM approach none of that should matter, that it if it were an HHO cell, but since its not and it is the ether we are attracting we are under a whole new set of rules, I have to say that upon first reading these directions, it did sound absolutely ludicrous to me, being an electrical engineer, but I kept an open mind .

As for shielding, I don't know of any that keeps out thoughts, but if you find a material that does please let me know.

Yes bismuth is very interesting , this is novel approach as I know for a fact that the molecular geometry of crystalline bismuth and even the geometry of the atoms themselves (electron configuration) interact with the ether, even better perhap than ormus loaded sea-salts such as halite. Alex Shiffer mentions bismuth vibrations as well.

Dendritic Xylem
05-18-2010, 07:33 AM
Can't wait to build one :)

As for the shielding...I remember watching an interview with Randy Winters about Billy Meier. They spoke of a large copper pyramid which both he and Billy had utilized for meditation. He said the main purpose of it was to block interrupting signals from the outside world. Not sure what your opinion is of that particular case. He also said extraterrestrials gave them an accelerator box to super-charge the pyramid...but later took it back.

Then there's the description of pyramids as orgone accumulators, as well as evidence in the Cheops supporting such claims. Also, Peter Grandics article on pyramid shaped converters/capacitors utilizing electrostatic energy to create DC.

I'm wondering what might happen if the cell is mounted in the hot-spot of a copper or stainless pyramid. :cool:

LeoRetilus
05-18-2010, 08:11 AM
Ok, since it seems your really interested in the shielding I do know of a type that shields out even the most minute of magnetic fields, its called mu shielding , yes the Greek letter mu: Heres a company I have used that will even send you sample kits.....http://www.mushield.com/

"High Technology companies using SQUID (Superconducting Quantum Interference Device) technology call MuShield to eliminate all interference from the Earth's Magnetic Field so that ultra sensitive R&D experiments will result in accurate findings"

Wikipedia:
Mu-metal (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mu-metal)
"Mu-metal is a nickel-iron alloy (approximately 75% nickel, 15% iron, plus copper and molybdenum) that has very high magnetic permeability. The high permeability makes mu-metal very effective at screening static or low-frequency magnetic fields, which cannot be attenuated by other methods. The name came from the Greek letter mu (μ) which represents permeability.

Mu-metal can have relative permeabilities of 80,000-100,000 compared to several thousand for ordinary steel. In addition it has low coercivity and magnetostriction resulting in low hysteresis loss. Its magnetic properties are similar to other high permeability alloys such as Permalloy, but it is more ductile and workable.[1]

Mu-metal objects require heat treatment after they are in final form — annealing in a magnetic field in hydrogen atmosphere, which reportedly increases the magnetic permeability about 40 times. The annealing alters the material's crystal structure, aligning the grains and removing some impurities, especially carbon, which obstruct the free motion of the magnetic domain boundaries. Bending or mechanical shock after annealing may disrupt the material's grain alignment, leading to a drop in the permeability of the affected areas, which can be restored by repeating the hydrogen annealing step.

I believe Magneto's helmet was made out of the same stuff to keep Dr. Xavier out of his head. :D:D:D

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/11/11/magneto.jpg

Dendritic Xylem
05-18-2010, 09:45 AM
That shielding is a little pricey, and my magneto-hydrogen kiln is on back order :p

Our magnetite baths do the same, just in a much weaker way correct?

If we make an iron oxide/nickel powder mixture and place a nice n thick 3-6" deep shell around the cell, perhaps it will help eliminate or at least reduce those subtle outside influences.

I'd just hate to get pulled over and have my vehicle not start because I got upset about a ticket.

So have you tried messing with the cell with your thoughts?
Getting it to shut down by getting angry with it.
Or would that just be risking the production of negative orgone energy?

LeoRetilus
05-19-2010, 12:55 AM
Our magnetite baths do the same, just in a much weaker way correct?

If we make an iron oxide/nickel powder mixture and place a nice n thick 3-6" deep shell around the cell, perhaps it will help eliminate or at least reduce those subtle outside influences.

I'd just hate to get pulled over and have my vehicle not start because I got upset about a ticket.

So have you tried messing with the cell with your thoughts?
Getting it to shut down by getting angry with it.
Or would that just be risking the production of negative orgone energy?

Yes, its the mixture of metals that give the result and increases the magnetic permittivity of the shielding, by cons materials like bismuth and pyrolytic carbon have a low permittivity and repel magnetic influences thus the mechanism that allow for how they can levitate on a bar magnet for instance.

I don't have the problem with my thoughts because I am well disciplined and other simply don't know, but since I live on an island I never have really far to go.

LeoRetilus
05-19-2010, 06:47 AM
Yes, I believe magnetite works just like ferrite beads that keep electrical interference out by maintaining a high level of permittivity and permeability within the material and away from whatever we place in the center, in the case of a ferrite bead its the wire we are shielding and in the case of the MEOW/magnetite charger its the water/ether that allows it to manifest.

In fact in the case of the beads for the most part they just crush magnetite up into a powder and then cast it into the bead/core shape as a ceramic. Heres one you see them on everything these days:
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/7/73/Cable_end.JPG/220px-Cable_end.JPG

Dendritic Xylem
05-19-2010, 08:01 AM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnetoencephalography

The basis of the MEG signal

Synchronized neuronal currents induce weak magnetic fields. At 10 femtotesla (fT) for cortical activity and 103 fT for the human alpha rhythm, the brain's magnetic field is considerably smaller than the ambient magnetic noise in an urban environment, which is on the order of 108 fT or 10 ÁT. The essential problem of biomagnetism is thus the weakness of the signal relative to the sensitivity of the detectors, and to the competing environmental noise.
Origin of the brain's magnetic field. The electric current also produces the EEG signal.

The MEG (and EEG) signals derive from the net effect of ionic currents flowing in the dendrites of neurons during synaptic transmission. In accordance with Maxwell's equations, any electrical current will produce an orthogonally oriented magnetic field. It is this field which is measured. The net currents can be thought of as electric dipoles, ie. currents with a position, orientation, and magnitude, but no spatial extent. According to the right-hand rule, a current dipole gives rise to a magnetic field that flows around the axis of its vector component.

To generate a signal that is detectable, approximately 50,000 active neurons are needed.[4] Since current dipoles must have similar orientations to generate magnetic fields that reinforce each other, it is often the layer of pyramidal cells, which are situated perpendicular to the cortical surface, that give rise to measurable magnetic fields. Bundles of these neurons that are orientated tangentially to the scalp surface project measurable portions of their magnetic fields outside of the head, and these bundles are typically located in the sulci. Researchers are experimenting with various signal processing methods in the search for methods that detect deep brain (i.e., non-cortical) signal, but no clinically useful method is currently available.

It is worth noting that action potentials do not usually produce an observable field, mainly because the currents associated with action potentials flow in opposite directions and the magnetic fields cancel out. However, action fields have been measured from peripheral nerves.

Magnetic shielding

Since the magnetic signals emitted by the brain are on the order of a few femtoteslas, shielding from external magnetic signals, including the Earth's magnetic field, is necessary. Appropriate magnetic shielding can be obtained by constructing rooms made of aluminium and mu-metal for reducing high-frequency and low-frequency noise, respectively.

Magnetically shielded room (MSR)

A magnetically shielded room (MSR) model consists of three nested main layers. Each of these layers is made of a pure aluminium layer, plus a high permeability ferromagnetic layer, similar in composition to molybdenum permalloy. The ferromagnetic layer is supplied as 1 mm sheets, while the innermost layer is composed of four sheets in close contact, and the outer two layers are composed of three sheets each. Magnetic continuity is maintained by overlay strips. Insulating washers are used in the screw assemblies to ensure that each main layer is electrically isolated. This helps eliminate radio frequency radiation, which would degrade SQUID performance. Electrical continuity of the aluminium is also maintained by aluminium overlay strips to ensure AC eddy-current shielding, which is important at frequencies greater than 1 Hz. The junctions of the inner layer are often electroplated with silver or gold to improve conductivity of the aluminium layers.

Active shielding system

Active systems are designed for three dimensional noise cancellation. To implement an active system, low-noise fluxgate magnetometers are mounted at the center of each surface and oriented orthogonally to it. This negatively feeds a DC amplifier through a low-pass network with a slow falloff to minimize positive feedback and oscillation. Built into the system are shaking and degaussing wires. Shaking wires increase the magnetic permeability, while the permanent degaussing wires are applied to all surfaces of the inner main layer to degauss the surfaces.[1] Moreover, noise cancellation algorithms can reduce both low-frequency and high-frequency noise. Modern systems have a noise floor of around 2–3 fT/Hz0.5 above 1 Hz.

So... magnetic fields emanating from the brain are partly due to cellular pyramids which line the cerebral cortex. :cool:

LeoRetilus
05-24-2010, 08:03 PM
This spherhical Joe Cell design is superior to the concentric cell design. The geometry alone and the closed cell design as well makes a perfect magnetic-less hole in the inner most cell, a perfect little universe for the aether to manifest in.

http://www.moe-joe-working.com/Moe-Joe-Cell/images/moe-joe-exploded-view-animated.gif

http://www.moe-joe-working.com/Moe-Joe-Cell/images/great_moe-joe_side_pic.jpg

You really can't beat the price from these guys either, you couldn't build it cheaper yourself. I'm getting one, this is a really good Joe Cell site:
http://www.moe-joe-working.com/Moe-Joe-Cell/

Healing with the Joe Cell:
http://www.moe-joe-working.com/Moe-Joe-Cell/moe_joe_cell_healing.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yVr8ZXeS7I

The bismuth core:
http://www.moe-joe-working.com/Moe-Joe-Cell/images/Moe-joe-cell-bismuth-ball-centre-2_sm.jpg

LeoRetilus
05-24-2010, 08:15 PM
A picture of the white earth(left) that spontaneously appears in the cell by cohereance of the aether, this appears much like the white M-3 obtained by the Essene's full moon sodium burn on magnetite/marcasite. The same white residue that appeared on the palladium plates in the first succesful cold fusion experiments of Pons and Fleisheman.

http://sites.google.com/site/divadjac/joezel0219-large.jpg

"Colloidal precipitate referred to in Chapter 2. The darker material on the right responds to a magnet, material on left does not. It is believed at present that this material does not come from either the stainless stell tube material or from dissolved salts in the water. It was not possible to weigh the material properly without drying it, however the amount of solid in each jar is estimated to weigh less than 1gm."

LeoRetilus
05-26-2010, 01:45 AM
Just as I was writting a post for the Roger Caro's Cinnabar Way about potassium hydoxide and free energy devices where I mentioned an this excerpt from an electrolyzer plan webpage I came to a greater understanding and realization:

"It should be noted that shiny new stainless steel is not suitable for use as an electrode in any form of electrolysis. This can be seen in Joe Cell construction where the stainless steel cylinders need to be conditioned through repeated short periods of electrolysis. The same applies to flat plate electrolysers, where Bob Boyce points out that no serious volumes of gas will be produced until the stainless steel plates have received a white coating, produced by leaving them to sit unused in the Potassium Hydroxide solution for a few days. The same applies to this replication of Stan Meyer’s electrolysis unit. When the power is first
applied, very little electrolysis takes place as the active surfaces of the pipes get covered with bubbles which stick to them. However, if they are left for a while with the bubbles in place, a brown scum forms on the surface of the water. The scum is cleaned off and another short period of electrolysis carried out to cover the plates with bubbles again. After this process has been carried out repeatedly, the brown scum no longer forms and the active tube surfaces have a white coating. At this point, the ‘conditioned’ tubes produce the kind of rapid electrolysis shown in the video"

The revelation came to me in reference to the bubbles, and the white residue that forms in place of the bubbles, so follow along, in Chapter Nine of Alex Shiffer's Experiementers Guide To The Joe Cell he speaks of the proper conditioning of the cell and the water to attract the aether/ orgone:

"Stage 1. This stage is plain old electrolysis. Due to us passing a direct current through a liquid that contains ions, chemical changes will occur. In our case, you will see small bubbles and a cloud of activity that is greater nearest the outside of the inner negative cylinder. The important observation points are that the activity is greatest nearest the central cylinder and gets progressively less as we move outward via the different chambers formed by the rest of the cylinders. Additionally, within a short period of turning the power off, all activity stops, the water becomes clear and the bubbles disappear.

Summary stage 1. Every fool and his dog gets to this stage. The secret is not to increase the electrolyte and thus the current and/or leaving the cell on for days on end. Be patient, leave the cell on for no longer than 5 minutes, turn the power source off, remove the leads to the cell, and put the top on the test cell, or partially block off the exit of the car cell. It does not have to be airtight! Go and do something else. It is like waiting for a tree to grow from the seed. Do this on a daily basis for days or a week or longer until you get to stage 2. You will find that the more " alive " the water is , the quicker is the seeding of the cell. I have found that the storage, age, and source of the water all affect the seeding speed. I have also found that by changing the structure of the water by various means eg. vortexing, shaking, filtering, etc., you can greatly enhance the water quality to make it more " alive ".

Stage 2. You will now notice on your initial powering up of the cell, that the bubbles are getting larger and the white cloud of tiny bubbles in the water are much smaller or more transparent. Also in stage 1, you had the action occurring mainly in the proximity of the central cylinder. Now the bubbles form in a regular fashion irrespective of location in the cell. More importantly, on turning the power off from the cell, the bubbles do not go away immediately but stay there for minutes rather than seconds as in stage 1. Also, the top of the water assumes a glazed look and the meniscus is higher due to a change in the surface tension of the water. At this stage you may have some brownish material amongst your bubbles. Don't panic. It is only the impurities being removed from the cell. I find that if I wipe the top surface of the water with a paper towel, the bubbles and the deposit will adhere to the paper and can easily be removed. Top up the cell, if required, after the above cleaning, so that again, only the top edge of the cylinders are just showing.

Note. All topping up of the cell at any stage is done with plain juvenile water only. No more electrolyte is added! In cleaning the top of the cell as described, it has been observed that some people react unfavourably with the cell. If so, keep that person away, or if it is you, try changing you hand ie. use your right instead of your left or vice verse. If the presence of your hand seems to collapse the surface bubbles, I would suggest you have a friend do the work for you.

Summary stage 2. Very similar to stage 1, but now we have a more even bubble distribution and an increase of surface tension and a longer presence of the bubbles when the power is turned off. If you look in the bottom of your glass test cell, you will have no scum and the water will be crystal clear.

At this stage the Orgone force has seeded the cell, but as yet, is not breeding. With the right cell, water and operator, it is possible to go straight to stage 2 on the first turn on of your new cell. I have this occurring every time with modified juvenile water.

3. Not many people get to this stage, or what is worse, get here incorrectly. If you get here following the above steps, your water is still crystal clear with no deposits in the sump. If you get here by brute force, you will have stripped appreciable amounts of material from the cylinders and this material will now deposit on the insulators and hang around as a colloid and finally form in the sump as a deposit. The low resistance insulators and the metallic colloid will create a more leaky cell that will cause endless mysterious car stoppages or refusal of the car to start etc. Right, the miracle of Nature is now breeding in your cell. Upon turning your power on to the cell, within 30 seconds copious beautiful white bubbles will rise from all the surface area of the cell. Before these bubbles cover the water surface, you will notice a slowly rotating and pulsing front in all cylinders, that is synchronised and has a regular rhythm of about 2 pulses per second and a clockwise rotation speed of about 1 revolution every 2 seconds. These effects are very hard to observe for a first time viewer that does not know what to look for. I find it easier to watch these effects with the aid of a fluorescent light, as the 100 cycles per second pulsations of the light " strobe " the water surface and help the observation.

The bubbles may overflow the container and show great surface tension. But one of the definite proofs that the cell is breeding is that, on turning the power source off and coming back the next day, most of the bubbles will still be on top of the water as opposed to stage 1 or stage 2 where they disappeared in minutes. Please have a look at my photo sequence.

Summary stage 3. There is no way that you can mistake this stage once you have seen it. Some lucky people can feel the living energy and can react with it, Reich's " Y factor ". For the rest of you normal people, the signs are radically different. The bubbles are larger and pure white, the surface tension is greater, the bubbles are pulsating and most importantly the surface tension remains days after the power has been removed.

Common to both the normal electrolyzer that operates at overunity/cop>1 and the Joe Cell is the description of the bubbles and the white coating/residue that spontaneously appears from nowhere which is when you know your about to get free energy, just like in the cold fusion experiments of Pons and Fleishman I described earlier.......so in what shape are the bubbles?
And why are we purposely creating bubbles and leaving them attached/ adhered to the walls of the cell for prolonged periods of time, and the longer they hang around and the bigger the bubbles get the more the white matter manifests itself as the breeding process continues.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/93/Salvatormundi.jpg/200px-Salvatormundi.jpg
http://emblems.let.uu.nl/static/images//tm1627/pictura/01070072.jpg
http://images.fastcompany.com/upload/bubbles.jpg
http://ilovebacteria.com/Images/bubble.jpg
http://www.etfriends.com/ORBS/auzzieorb.jpg
http://img.allposters.com/6/LRG/28/2876/62GPD00Z.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/d/d5/Short_canyon_concretions_01.JPG/800px-Short_canyon_concretions_01.JPG
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c3/KansasPopRock1.jpg/800px-KansasPopRock1.jpg
http://www.ka-gold-jewelry.com/images/new-thumbs220/genesa-crystal-gold.jpg
http://space.alglobus.net/Basics/whyImages/earthFromSpace.gif
http://www.thorthebarbarian.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/ezekiel-vision-merkaba.jpg
http://www.artbible.net/1T/Eze0101_Ezechiel/images/12%20AMIENS%20EZEKIEL%27S%20DREAM-VISION%20OF%20A%20WHEEL.jpg

vega33
05-26-2010, 03:04 AM
Joe himself suggested frequency was the key to the cell. A lot of the stuff he says sounds alchemical to me, he says to look in the Bible to hear about everything coming out of water, among other stuff.

"So, umm, we just haven't figured out how God works yet. He does things very... you know... simple. Very simple to take some sugar and dissolve it into a cuppa tea... get it back out? OK? You should be able to get it back out its simple... how does he take your.. your water, your liquid water and take it up there into the sky and so called piss it back down again? Turns it into some other energy or something else... very quickly very easy... you dont have to boil water to turn it into steam, to evaporate it up into the air to so called make the cloud and so called rain on ya... no... you go out there on a freezing cold morning and go down the river and look at any waterhole and the damned stuffs freezing cold, its evaporating more visibly than what you'd see on a hot day. Cold! Scientists don't tell you that. Evaporation... heat... boil... steam! No! Does it a different way... and it also has a different charge. so your... cold dew, in the mornings and everything else, carry a nitrogen or negative charge, but your air or your steam and everything else in the middle of the day when its hot does it a different way of evaporating and has a positive charge, and vice versa."

He goes on to talk more about dew and things running better cold, but I don't have the time to transcribe all the Queensland ebonics :P. Sounds like an injunction to me to use something like pulsed low frequency magnetic fields. nature does it using light, the so called non existing photons, which are spirits rather than bodies.

horticult
05-27-2010, 08:11 PM
Nice idea about "bubles"!

What I can not understand, that there is nowhere warning "Its on strike 1 hour every day" on joe cell webpages, as I was kindly informed about that feature.
& that & Y factor meant, that this should be technically solved in some way in car /? some quick switch on "normal" fuel?/, othervise using that vehicle is pretty dangerous. But no infos about it.

LeoRetilus
05-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Nice idea about "bubles"!

What I can not understand, that there is nowhere warning "Its on strike 1 hour every day" on joe cell webpages, as I was kindly informed about that feature.
& that & Y factor meant, that this should be technically solved in some way in car /? some quick switch on "normal" fuel?/, othervise using that vehicle is pretty dangerous. But no infos about it.

Thanks!

Did you ever blow Bubbles when you were a kid?.........Well he's back in town, he's looking for you. :D:D:D

Just joking, did you look at the articles I gave : http://educate-yourself.org/lte/joecellssandelectrolysis25sep05.shtml

"3. When installed in the car, the 12 volt battery is NOT left connected to the cell. There is NO application of DC voltage to the cell after it begins "seeding" and producing the orgone output. The cell is operating FREE of any connection to the battery. The only time a SMALL DC voltage-the voltage of a 1.5 Volt AA battery- is applied to the cell is when using the cell in your car after dark. After the sun goes down, the orgone atmospheric envelope surrounding the car lowers and the cell might not continue to "seed" when it's 2 or 3 AM in the early morning, but beyond that, there is no battery connection in place as the cell functions."

The y in the"Y' Factor stands for YOU, Horticult..... its what we were refering to earlier on in this thread when we were discussing possible shielding to keep the negative thoughts out that might do harm to the cell, everyone carries some type of etheric cloud around with them, for some it is an actual black cloud that only rains down doom, gloom and negativitiy, some call it the aura and other things as well but for sure its a very tangible but subtle magneto/electric field, it had been measure by the SQUID device in the experiments of the US NAVY, David Hudson spoke about the SQUID, (superconducting quantum interferance device) in some of his lectures:

http://sites.google.com/site/divadjac/alexbook2

7. The Y factor.

For the rational, proof only, and died-in-the-wool scientific types, you are going to hate this one! Normally anything that cannot be explained in the framework of existing theories that are known as " facts ", are place under the category of, " experimentally observed phenomena ". The following fits that category. Basically, as Reich discovered, the Y factor simply stands for you. Yes, unfortunately when you get to the grey areas where known science merges into the unknown, you enter areas that will stretch your belief system if you so allow it. I could have very easily left the so-called non-scientific mumbo jumbo out of this book and so given myself at least a little " scientific credibility ", whatever that means. Luckily, as I am self-funded and do not live on grants by writing " selected " papers, no multi national can conveniently shut me up or rephrase the above to suit their needs. In actuality, it is immaterial if you believe or do not believe in the Y factor, either way it exists and you really should consider the concept of all creation being intimately linked permanently and instantly.

The Y factor will make your Joe cell either not seed at all, or not breed, or breed poorly, or behave in an intermittent fashion, depending on the living energies around it at any one time. This is not a fable coming out of my demented brain, but an observed fact, recorded from all over the world for countless centuries.

I, with many others have had individuals walk up to our cells and watch our cell suddenly breed, ( Stage 3 ) or worst, watch with dismay as our cell drops back to Stage 1 ( die ). My favourite test cell was a Stage 3 cell for over 10 months and I was stupid enough to let it be observed by all and sundry. One day it was observed by an individual who by his own admission was out of energy and run down . Within seconds of this guy looking at my cell, it dropped out of Stage 3 to a weak Stage 2. Next morning it was absolutely dead. I pulled it apart and cleaned all metal parts hoping that this would fix it as the charge is in the water. No Joy! I then completely rebuilt the cell, added fresh water and I am still waiting for it to go to Stage 2! As in Chapter 8, you have been warned, keep your living cell to yourself. A friend reported to me a similar experience, namely that a cell that would not go to Stage 2 sprang to life ( Stage 3 ) when a friend of his was 20 meters away from the cell, and then the cell went into a frenzy as he approached it. When his friend left, the cell died again! True stories.

The best procedure with the cell, or for that matter any endeavour is to treat it with an open mind. You do not have to believe that it will work, but similarly, you should not doubt that it can work. Do not analyse too much or apply blinkers to your thinking process by presuming that you have learned all that there is to know and with your " vast knowledge " can categorically say that, this Joe cell concept could never work. Unless you are the Almighty himself, you will learn new things every day for the rest of your life. I have talked to many, many intelligent individuals that simply refuse to believe that a car can run on what they see as nothing, nor how this nothing can get into a " solid metal " engine through no openings operate the motor and produce no measurable pollution. Yet, these same individuals who consider themselves sane ( with reservations for my sanity ), are quite happy to spend large sums of money or follow some outlandish new age fad in medicines or self-healing techniques with even less proof or science!

CLOSING COMMENT.

" They call me deranged. The hope is that they are right.

It is of no greater or lesser import for another fool

to wander the earth, But if I am right and science is

wrong - then may the Lord God have mercy on mankind.-Victor Schuaberger

My dear patient reader. At no stage have I said that the Joe cell is similar to making a bread toaster. As you are dealing with a little known, mass-less life force, you are behind the 8 ball right from the start, your battle is uphill and lonely, with jeering and laughing " experts " on both sides waiting for you to fall. Similarly, at no stage have I said that all people can convert all cars. Likewise, once you have converted your chosen car, there is no guarantee as to how long it will run before the breeding stops and/or the seed dies.

With the right mindset, all the above are minor problems and enjoyable challenges, but if you approach this conversion in a rush, not really believing in your heart that it can work, or with the intention of making lots of quick money, the Y factor is going to bite you! Don't even start, you are wasting your time and money. Think about it! If it was so easy and if all and sundry could exploit the life force, why is it not in mass production out in the real world? The answer is simple. It is exactly the mind set of these type of individuals that prevents them from utilising Mother Nature's secrets".

Is this not alchemy?

:):):):):):)

horticult
05-27-2010, 09:37 PM
I knew that the Y is for me ;) , & thats the reason I am slightly worrying.

LeoRetilus
05-27-2010, 10:41 PM
I knew that the Y is for me ;) , & thats the reason I am slightly worrying.

You're a magician, aren't you horticult?,.... just do the LBRP on your car. Sometimes we have to shield our creations from ourselves as well.

Dustovshio
06-02-2010, 07:12 PM
LR, thanks for the detailed info regarding how to charge the water.

from http://peswiki.com/index.php/OS:Joe_Cell:Replications

"The charging voltage of 10-12 volts is not delivered straight, but is pulsed with a frequency of 25 Hz, square wave. Circuits that can provide that output are available from Radio Shack."

Cleanliness & Transmutation

BJ and Joe have observed that a small sample of certain substance placed in the cell will be duplicated over a period of hours when electricity is applied to the cell. BJ has seen this with a couple of dozen compounds including sulfuric acid, alcohol, CFCs, and Mango fruit. Given enough time (e.g. around 24 hours), and the proper current and voltage, a substantial portion of the water appears to transforms into the introduced element, carrying all its properties. "Some kind of hydrogen replication effect on an atomic level," BJ conjectures.

One time, BJ observed one of his engines run on a small volume of gasoline that was being created on the spot. This was witnessed by a mechanical engineer, who, for the hour that the engine ran, checked numerous times for possible sources of fuel. The engine would have run for maybe two to five minutes on the amount of fuel that was present. The CO/CO2 and other emissions were definitely the product of petrol combustion.

"The engine will not run on proton energy until every last drip of petrol has been consumed, or else it will continue to run as though petrol were being supplied to the engine even with fuel lines disconnected." Some petrol can be trapped in the corner of the fuel filter and remain for extended periods until it finally evaporates.

Considering this apparent transmutation phenomenon, it is important when assembling the cell that you try to be as clean as possible. BJ cleans his stainless steel with methylated spirits, and wears cotton gloves while assembling the cell.

He thinks that not doing this is most likely why many Joe Cell researchers find scum build-up in their cells. It is a replication of any crud that was introduced during assembly, or that was contained in the water. One must especially stay away from grease and oil, including the natural oil/grease from fingers.

Obviously, this effect alone, if real, opens an entire field of study with far-reaching ramifications. While one might not be able to replicate anything larger than a molecule, it could come in very handy for inexpensively producing perfumes, drinks, fuels, and other liquid commodities.

The electrolytic capacity of the water will change as the water is transmuted, becoming more conductive, requiring a modification of the input voltage and current to maintain an optimal level and avoid heating."

I attempted to test the theory using my spherical joe cell, and product called "the golden tear" from ocean alchemy. I used laminar vortexed tap water, and a mastech dc power unit.

The result: over time the water drew more current, either as a result of transmutation of the Golden Tear product, the cell breaking down, or both. Plus the stench of the chlorine became very intense and irritating to my eyes. So overall the experiment was a failure, because I was not able to reach stage 3 but I have no doubt that transmutation is possible.

LeoRetilus
06-06-2010, 05:36 AM
One time, BJ observed one of his engines run on a small volume of gasoline that was being created on the spot. This was witnessed by a mechanical engineer, who, for the hour that the engine ran, checked numerous times for possible sources of fuel. The engine would have run for maybe two to five minutes on the amount of fuel that was present. The CO/CO2 and other emissions were definitely the product of petrol combustion.

That kinda goes against all the reports and my first hand experience that the engine runs cold to the touch after it has been weaned off the petrol, and the basis in implosion technology and the requirement of adjusting the ignition timing, if it produced gasoline it was because the guy trying to pick it apart with is primate brain and find an explanation he was comfortable with was expecting to see gasoline, and so the aether gave him gasoline.

On the other note I used to buy the golden tear from Don Nance as well, now I just make my own, if you want to use it for anything other than human consumption I'd suggest washing or distilling(less loss) the salt out otherwise the ormus will remain bonded to the salt.

LeoRetilus
09-28-2010, 07:04 AM
A picture of the white earth(left) that spontaneously appears in the cell by cohereance of the aether, this appears much like the white M-3 obtained by the Essene's full moon sodium burn on magnetite/marcasite. The same white residue that appeared on the palladium plates in the first succesful cold fusion experiments of Pons and Fleisheman.

http://sites.google.com/site/divadjac/joezel0219-large.jpg

"Colloidal precipitate referred to in Chapter 2. The darker material on the right responds to a magnet, material on left does not. It is believed at present that this material does not come from either the stainless stell tube material or from dissolved salts in the water. It was not possible to weigh the material properly without drying it, however the amount of solid in each jar is estimated to weigh less than 1gm."

This grey earth behaves the same as that obtained from putryfied dew/rainwater, since there is a definite interaction with the earth's magnetic fields and the solar operation of the movement of the aether then it would be logical to say that these are the droppings of the "north star".