PDA

View Full Version : The Test of Blood

LeoRetilus
06-05-2010, 09:22 PM
Jean Dubuis once said in a sidebar of his PONS lecture on the Flammel Path that if an alchemist was ever successful in making the red stone through practical lab alchemy practices that he would only ever need to make it once. He went on to speak of The Count of St. Germain of who it is said that he no longer practiced lab alchemy after he had succeeded in making the red stone externally once, instead every time he needed some of the red stone he simply pricked his finger and let a couple drops of his blood dry on a ceramic dish. Since the martian influences act as a magnet then the iron in the blood of the adept will manifest the stone from the aether on contact with the air. For those of you who like to internalize alchemy completly this method will be a test for you and even a periodic test that you can chart to follow your continual spiritual advancement, which really goes for all as well even those who practice actual lab alchemy.

Jean Dubuis gave this following test of blood method to his audience, and I give it here with a few modifications(my modifications are in bold). On a full moon night perferably in the spring and summer months and especially on the upcoming full moon night in June, you should have a couple of grams of clean distilled mercury/quicksilver in the bottom of a pyrex test tube. Also have handy some pure but organic unrefined/ unprocessed beeswax from a hive. Next take a clean unglazed clay ceramic plate and hold your hand quite some distance above the plate as to allow the blood to free fall through the air as far as possible before landing on the plate. Then let it dry in the full moon night air for a couple of hours at the low heat of one candle, but keep the bugs out of it. Next take some of that beeswax and put it in the freezer to chill it slightly or it will be very difficult to work with, take and make a ball out of the beeswax and scrape up and powder your dried blood that has dried on the plate and place it in the center of the beeswax ball and enclose it there within. Then take your test tube with your mercury in it and heat it till it begins to fume, I hope you remembered your metallic/mercury vapor mask. Next take a long but slender iron rod and stick the wax ball to the end of it and have it at hand and then when ready poke it down into the fumming mercury quickly and briskly but carefullly without spilling and hold it under for several moments and stir it with the same rod. Finally,continue heating at the same temperature until all the mercury has sublimed, in the bottom you should find a metallic substance, if it is pure gold... then congratulations, you are the red stone, as surely the microcosm of man is mirrored in the macrocosm of the universe through the mediation of the same primordial aether that generates metals within the bowels of the earth and the spirits that move upon the face of the cosmic waters and flows within the blood of man that is responsible for every subsequent breath he draws.

However if it does not appear to be pure gold, then do the following: take some pure nitric acid and dissolve away whatever un-perfect metal is left behind, since nitric acid will not act on gold, you are doing this to see, how much if any gold you blood did manage to produce. If for instance a small bead of gold or metal is left after its interaction with the nitric then theres a good chance it is gold, congratulations you are a possesor of the red stone you just need to multiply or you just used too much mercury, or you are very near to completing the magnum opus.
Now if there is no gold whatsoever present do not fret, go back and examine the color of the metal that was left before you placed the nitric acid on it, , even though Jean Dubuis admitted he had no clue what indications if any marked the middle stages of the work, the color of it IMO will indicate where your progress is at for instance black or nigredo indicates the beginning or putrefacto, greening or the peacocks tail and spreading out into vegetation that of growth and potential, white or albedo that or purification, and reddening or rubeido that of completion, so any type of black iron/iron sufate/salt will indicate nigredo, copper or copper oxide/sulfate salts will indicate the peacocks tail, white metallic salts or even possibly silver indicate albedo and the white stone, and the last gold that of completion of the work. Keep in mind this is only a very effective test and only a test, the test of transmutation on metals is only to test the effaciacy of the stone it is not what alchemy is about, it is here to change your mind about the universe and mans place in it, do not look for a scientific explanation for how alchemy is possible using accepted modern day academic dogma, it is not about knocking neutrons off or adding them here or there in the right quantites and sequencies to produce gold, it is the magiestry of nature and the generation and the evolution of matter and life to become fully potentialized and this is a mind-motion universe in which the all pervading aether reacts with one to produce the other.

Andro
06-05-2010, 09:54 PM
If true, this is absolutely fascinating ! ! !

This may show how the blood of an accomplished Adept can become a high grade 'Permanent Magnet' for the Universal Spirit :)

LeoRetilus
06-05-2010, 10:08 PM
This may show how the blood of an accomplished Adept can become a high grade 'Permanent Magnet' for the Universal Spirit :)

......as everything he touches and every venture he embarks upon has the potential of becoming philosophic gold...every man is a tree unto the world who produces fruit, will it be meager or will it cause his cup and that of others to overflow or will it be rotten and poisonous fruit?

Andro
06-05-2010, 10:22 PM
Will it cause his cup and that of others to overflow or will it be rotten and poisonous fruit?

Every snake's poison has it's own remedy concealed in the snake's blood/heart. If the heart is not open, the fruit will be poisonous ;)

We have all partaken of our own poisonous 'Forbidden Fruit'.

Now we must complete the work by opening our bleeding hearts and transmute the poison into a remedy :)

Allegorically speaking - but not only ;)

orangelmx
06-06-2010, 03:54 PM
Yes, I saw the video, I wonder how many people will do this, place the results here, it is very interesting. to show how far along each one of us is on the path.

But the instructions that I saw, uses bee wax that havent been melted, with mercury and your dry blood in a test tube.

Salazius
06-06-2010, 06:23 PM
Thank you Leo, interesting thing. I already knew the test, but you give more detailed informations.

For the inner stage, normaly, the alchemist knows - even approximatively - 'where' he is in the nigredo, viridis, albedo, rubedo phase, but I imagine it is a good test to confirm or not what we think and feel.

LeoRetilus
06-06-2010, 11:04 PM
Yes, I saw the video, I wonder how many people will do this, place the results here, it is very interesting. to show how far along each one of us is on the path.

But the instructions that I saw, uses bee wax that havent been melted, with mercury and your dry blood in a test tube.

Yes I think it would be interesting if we did share our results and our thoughts...also it would be interesting to note blood types.

orangelmx
06-07-2010, 02:32 PM
Yes I think it would be interesting if we did share our results and our thoughts...also it would be interesting to note blood types.

I will post the piece of the video on youTube this week, to share with everyone. :)

horticult
06-07-2010, 02:38 PM
This is quite interesting, and from several aspects.
If this is true, I would assume that every man will create min. a small amount /maybe not easily noticeable/...
Mercury is Hg?
Where can be found some next mention about it?

From a practical point, to do a small waxball with precious powder inside is not easy, & I am not sure if it is not better to have powder dispersed in wax than keep it in core, cuz for transmutation that will protect powder better and continually supply.

orangelmx
06-07-2010, 02:51 PM
This is quite interesting, and from several aspects.
If this is true, I would assume that every man will create min. a small amount /maybe not easily noticeable/...
Mercury is Hg?
Where can be found some next mention about it?

From a practical point, to do a small waxball with precious powder inside is not easy, & I am not sure if it is not better to have powder dispersed in wax than keep it in core, cuz for transmutation that will protect powder better and continually supply.

Dear horticult,

The video that I have, Jean giving a conference in Michigan to several people, he talks about this, I will edit the video and uploaded.

But If I remember correctly, he only talks about getting a little of your blood without touching any metal, dry it, and placing it inside a beeswax that have not been melted before, have a test tube with a little mercury, and place the beeswax with your blood in the test tube apply heat and see what color the mercury is at the end of the procedure...

The colors are from green to Gold, if you are green there is a lot for you do do still... if is gold there is nothing else to do, as the mercury has turn it into Gold. The colors represent the capacity of your blood to transmute the mercury into Gold.

You all will see the instructions from the Same Jean! where he saids "Respect this"

Peace & Love.

PS
Yes Mercury is HG. Atomic Weigth 80.

Andro
06-07-2010, 03:04 PM
This is not directly related, but years ago I was experimenting with making homeopathic remedies from my own juices.

The single most powerful one was the remedy from blood, in quite high dillution (5c or 6c, if I remember correctly)

Just a few drops under the tongue caused instant heatwaves, a bit of sweat, some sensation of fever and mild currents all over my body.

The sensations lasted only a few minutes.

Rueb
06-07-2010, 04:21 PM
So would the success of eg. a GW path be highly dependent on the subjects state?

Andro
06-07-2010, 05:33 PM
So would the success of eg. a GW path be highly dependent on the subjects state?

Obviously - but one would most likely get from it exactly what one needs, according to one's own level of advancement.

I don't see this as a 'bad' thing.

In other words, I would't suggest to drink the blood of an Adept (at least not undilluted :)), not to mention asking one to bite you :eek:

Dustovshio
06-12-2010, 09:55 PM
If true, this is absolutely fascinating ! ! !

Rawn Clark said that the quaballist who finishes the third pillar of Franz Bardon's work is the stone, as he can manifest anything in accordance with universal law.

thoth
05-01-2013, 11:08 PM
I was wondering if anybody has tried this test as described by Leo/Roger, from Jean Dubuis. I missed the recent full moon but plan to do this on the next full moon

Jean Dubuis once said in a sidebar of his PONS lecture on the Flammel Path that if an alchemist was ever successful in making the red stone through practical lab alchemy practices that he would only ever need to make it once. He went on to speak of The Count of St. Germain of who it is said that he no longer practiced lab alchemy after he had succeeded in making the red stone externally once, instead every time he needed some of the red stone he simply pricked his finger and let a couple drops of his blood dry on a ceramic dish. Since the martian influences act as a magnet then the iron in the blood of the adept will manifest the stone from the aether on contact with the air. For those of you who like to internalize alchemy completly this method will be a test for you and even a periodic test that you can chart to follow your continual spiritual advancement, which really goes for all as well even those who practice actual lab alchemy.

Jean Dubuis gave this following test of blood method to his audience, and I give it here with a few modifications(my modifications are in bold). On a full moon night perferably in the spring and summer months and especially on the upcoming full moon night in June, you should have a couple of grams of clean distilled mercury/quicksilver in the bottom of a pyrex test tube. Also have handy some pure but organic unrefined/ unprocessed beeswax from a hive. Next take a clean unglazed clay ceramic plate and hold your hand quite some distance above the plate as to allow the blood to free fall through the air as far as possible before landing on the plate. Then let it dry in the full moon night air for a couple of hours at the low heat of one candle, but keep the bugs out of it. Next take some of that beeswax and put it in the freezer to chill it slightly or it will be very difficult to work with, take and make a ball out of the beeswax and scrape up and powder your dried blood that has dried on the plate and place it in the center of the beeswax ball and enclose it there within. Then take your test tube with your mercury in it and heat it till it begins to fume, I hope you remembered your metallic/mercury vapor mask. Next take a long but slender iron rod and stick the wax ball to the end of it and have it at hand and then when ready poke it down into the fumming mercury quickly and briskly but carefullly without spilling and hold it under for several moments and stir it with the same rod. Finally,continue heating at the same temperature until all the mercury has sublimed, in the bottom you should find a metallic substance, if it is pure gold... then congratulations, you are the red stone, as surely the microcosm of man is mirrored in the macrocosm of the universe through the mediation of the same primordial aether that generates metals within the bowels of the earth and the spirits that move upon the face of the cosmic waters and flows within the blood of man that is responsible for every subsequent breath he draws.

However if it does not appear to be pure gold, then do the following: take some pure nitric acid and dissolve away whatever un-perfect metal is left behind, since nitric acid will not act on gold, you are doing this to see, how much if any gold you blood did manage to produce. If for instance a small bead of gold or metal is left after its interaction with the nitric then theres a good chance it is gold, congratulations you are a possesor of the red stone you just need to multiply or you just used too much mercury, or you are very near to completing the magnum opus.
Now if there is no gold whatsoever present do not fret, go back and examine the color of the metal that was left before you placed the nitric acid on it, , even though Jean Dubuis admitted he had no clue what indications if any marked the middle stages of the work, the color of it IMO will indicate where your progress is at for instance black or nigredo indicates the beginning or putrefacto, greening or the peacocks tail and spreading out into vegetation that of growth and potential, white or albedo that or purification, and reddening or rubeido that of completion, so any type of black iron/iron sufate/salt will indicate nigredo, copper or copper oxide/sulfate salts will indicate the peacocks tail, white metallic salts or even possibly silver indicate albedo and the white stone, and the last gold that of completion of the work. Keep in mind this is only a very effective test and only a test, the test of transmutation on metals is only to test the effaciacy of the stone it is not what alchemy is about, it is here to change your mind about the universe and mans place in it, do not look for a scientific explanation for how alchemy is possible using accepted modern day academic dogma, it is not about knocking neutrons off or adding them here or there in the right quantites and sequencies to produce gold, it is the magiestry of nature and the generation and the evolution of matter and life to become fully potentialized and this is a mind-motion universe in which the all pervading aether reacts with one to produce the other.

Amicus Nachash
01-04-2018, 04:07 PM

A.N.

Andro
01-04-2018, 05:38 PM
What happened?

What happened with what?

Dragon's Tail
01-04-2018, 07:13 PM
What happened with what?

I think they are asking if anyone actually did this procedure, and what the results were. The thread is old, but I have to admit, I'm interested too. I don't think I'll be trying it for myself.

Luxus
01-04-2018, 10:21 PM
From Dr Raymond Benards book on Count St Germain

"I have all the information on this Secret Rite; and if you can read French,
you are welcome to read it one.day. In there you will find a description of the
rejuvenating elixir which Cagliostro used to restore youth to aging individual,
I have all the details of this strange operation, which consists of an almost forty
day fast, during which only distilled water was used as the only liquid, together
with an elixir called the 'Master's White Drops.' On the 33rd day, one will be
seized with a paroxysm of evacuation from all channels of one's body, together
with great perspiration through the pores of the skin. On the 35th day, one's
hair and skin will be shed, followed by the loss of all one's teeth. On the 37th
day, new skin will commence to form, and new teeth will start to grow. On the
40th day, a complete regeneration and rejuvenation will have been effected. The
book says that if one repeats this secret operation every fifty years, one's
physical immortality will be secured."