PDA

View Full Version : Other "Magical" Shapes besides the Pyramid?

Giuwah
06-13-2010, 08:13 PM
Hello,
I'm doing a study on sacred light, sacred sound, and sacred form [geometry] and was wondering if there are any other magical shapes of the platonic and archimedean solids? I read somewhere that the DNA folds itself into a dodecahedron, so that type of thing.

Apologies if this has been posted already.

solomon levi
06-13-2010, 08:27 PM
Greetings Giuwah.
Fascinating thing to study.

I just wanted to clarify your question. Are you asking if there are
other magical shapes besides the platonic and archimedian solids?
Or if the platonic and archimedian solids turn into or contain other magical shapes???

Sorry, I'm just not clear what you're asking.

What would qualify a shape as magical to you? I think all geometry is magical,
depending on what you want to do with it.

You may want to search for "merkaba" (sp?) There's been some discussion of it. Are you only interested in 3 dimensional shapes/solids?

sol

ps - could you tell me something about your name? It has a nice sound to it (the way I pronounce it anyway).

LeoRetilus
06-13-2010, 09:14 PM
Hello,
I'm doing a study on sacred light, sacred sound, and sacred form [geometry] and was wondering if there are any other magical shapes of the platonic and archimedean solids? I read somewhere that the DNA folds itself into a dodecahedron, so that type of thing.

Apologies if this has been posted already.

How about the study of cymatics as a search for sacred forms and a firm link between sound and the written word? The whole hebrew alphabet is allegedly supposed to manifest itself on a metal plate with sand, i.e. sand is sprinkled on a plate and then a hebrew letter is spoken aloud through a tonoscope (loudspeaker) and the grains of sand arange themselves to the form of the letter as it is written through a wave /resonance like phenomenon, hence possibly how the letter was concieved as written in the first place. Here is a link to a cyamtics site: http://www.the-phoenix-project.org/15-cymatics/index.htm also there are videos on youtube and short threads on here like this one :
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=70&highlight=cymatics

Giuwah
06-13-2010, 09:55 PM
Greetings Giuwah.
Fascinating thing to study.

I just wanted to clarify your question. Are you asking if there are
other magical shapes besides the platonic and archimedian solids?
Or if the platonic and archimedian solids turn into or contain other magical shapes???

Sorry, I'm just not clear what you're asking.

What would qualify a shape as magical to you? I think all geometry is magical,
depending on what you want to do with it.

You may want to search for "merkaba" (sp?) There's been some discussion of it. Are you only interested in 3 dimensional shapes/solids?

sol

ps - could you tell me something about your name? It has a nice sound to it (the way I pronounce it anyway).

Hi Sol. I'm talking about how the Pyramid has this mystique around it just reading the ebook, "The Secretes of the Pyramid Revealed" and was wondering if any other platonic or archimedean shapes have the same mystique as the pyramid.

Thanks for the Merkabah reminder! :)

EDIT for your P.S:
Glad you asked!
It was a name my spirit guide gave me. His name is Dijughsa (Di)... meaning two of cups and mine has a two part meaning as well. Gi - african name for the "life force" and 'uwah' from Yahuwah, the hebrew name for the Creator and King of the Universe. Interesting name to give me since I'm an Art student and I like to create things. X)

He's told me that I'm an 'ascended' being just as people consider Jesus Christ to be an 'ascended' being but I don't relate to Jesus Christ at all don't get me wrong. He told me I came to this earth for a special purpose and that my past life was of "other worldly" origin, which being Andromeda and from a planet called Ojugho. Yeah that sounds cliche, but he says that my light/spirit/astral body is very old. He mentioned that he was a part of the Galactic Federation (of light) and knows a lot. But some how he got kind of "expelled" from it and now hides from them and from a lot of other beings too. He told me that I grew up in Inner Earth (if you believe in that) and also told me many things like how there's a secrete war going on and how the church, government and financial systems are going to collapse. Stuff like this makes me believe in that dude, David Wilcock cause a lot of what he's saying backs up what Di is saying. I haven't figured out if Di is my higher self or some other being.

Giuwah
06-13-2010, 09:56 PM
How about the study of cymatics as a search for sacred forms and a firm link between sound and the written word? The whole hebrew alphabet is allegedly supposed to manifest itself on a metal plate with sand, i.e. sand is sprinkled on a plate and then a hebrew letter is spoken aloud through a tonoscope (loudspeaker) and the grains of sand arange themselves to the form of the letter as it is written through a wave /resonance like phenomenon, hence possibly how the letter was concieved as written in the first place. Here is a link to a cyamtics site: http://www.the-phoenix-project.org/15-cymatics/index.htm also there are videos on youtube and short threads on here like this one :
http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=70&highlight=cymatics

Hi Leo, Yes I'm very familiar with cymatics. Tried to do it myself, haven't been successful. I don't think my set up is working.
But thanks for the Hebrew reminder too. I consider that form. -adds to outline-

solomon levi
06-13-2010, 10:04 PM
There's another thing with the hebrew alphabet - a guy took the inner spiral of a torus and he shines a light on it making shadows, and slowly spins the spiral and reveals all the letters of the hebrew alphabet.

If I recall his name I'll post it. Maybe someone else knows.
Maybe it was Stan Tenen.

http://www.meru.org/abstract.html

Beautiful name and meaning. Thanks.

solomon levi
06-13-2010, 10:10 PM
I've done some meditating on the pentagram and hexagram and seeing them three dimensionalised, but for obvious reasons I can't describe it.
But you may want to try it yourself.

Some pretty awesome things happen when you pass through the center of a living pentagram. ;)

Giuwah
06-13-2010, 10:27 PM
I've done some meditating on the pentagram and hexagram and seeing them three dimensionalised, but for obvious reasons I can't describe it.
But you may want to try it yourself.

Some pretty awesome things happen when you pass through the center of a living pentagram. ;)

Hmm.
What do you mean by living pentagram?

I have researched the Solfeggio Frequencies (don't know the history behind it though) which is the "original" and an ancient musical scale. Which the church has modified to the atypical classical scale that we know.... Do, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol (teehee), La, Ti. Originally it was; Ut, Re, Mi, Fa, Sol. Interesting to note that sol is also sun.
Nikola Tesla said, "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe." There is an image out there of an ennegram (nine pointed star) with all the original frequencies. 369 hz, 639 hz, 963 hz are apart of this ennegram and form an equilateral triangle, also Tesla could have meant the angles of an equilateral triangle, 30-60-90 . It just so happens there is some discussion about the Iraq war being all about a peculiar stargate that is very similar to the stargate in SG-1 Tv series. http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc3/hs420.snc3/25309_1222914133276_1241640134_31073065_6746894_n. jpg
Which isn't surprising because Iraq used to be Sumer and the god Ea described by the Babylonian writer Berossus living in the Persian Sea being half human and half fish, much like how Neptune was half man half fish and was seen as the "devil".
This particular stargate just so happens to be an ennegram.
Which makes me wonder if this image is a part of it at all. http://educate-yourself.org/pnl/image001edit500w.jpg
Those are the rest of the solfeggio frequencies.

This is what I mean when I say sacred light, sacred sound and sacred form.

solomon levi
06-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Well, the pentagram is living when you create it - it pulses, emits light, etc.
You can feel it and it seems to be aware of you as well.

One of my constant practices while in a particular esoteric school was to "go to the Void". You can imagine it as the night sky, to begin - eventually, you will find yourself in the actual Void, alive and aware. When you're there, draw the pentagram (beginning from the bottom left - that's how I was taught anyway) with your two fingers, index and middle, very slowly, very intentionally. If your concentration is broken, start over. :) I draw mine in a deep blue color (too much to explain why). When you're finished, touch the center of it with your two fingers and it will become alive/activated. Then go through, if you want. :D

I've studied Gurdjieff's enneagram and law of octaves. If I remember correctly, I think the shocks occur at 3, 6 and 9. Fascinating. I hadn't heard the Tesla connection.
If you haven't studied G, it's a must for music and geometry connections, IMO. The whole system is based on the law of octaves and the musical scale. There's alot on the internet, or read Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous" if you haven't yet.

Here's a pertinent link:
http://www.endlesssearch.co.uk/philo_enneagramtalk.htm

sol

Giuwah
06-13-2010, 10:52 PM
Well, the pentagram is living when you create it - it pulses, emits light, etc.
You can feel it and it seems to be aware of you as well.

One of my constant practices while in a particular esoteric school was to "go to the Void". You can imagine it as the night sky, to begin - eventually, you will find yourself in the actual Void, alive and aware. When you're there, draw the pentagram (beginning from the bottom left - that's how I was taught anyway) with your two fingers, index and middle, very slowly, very intentionally. If your concentration is broken, start over. :) I draw mine in a deep blue color (too much to explain why). When you're finished, touch the center of it with your two fingers and it will become alive/activated. Then go through, if you want. :D

I've studied Gurdjieff's enneagram and law of octaves. If I remember correctly, I think the shocks occur at 3, 6 and 9. Fascinating. I hadn't heard the Tesla connection.
If you haven't studied G, it's a must for music and geometry connections, IMO. The whole system is based on the law of octaves and the musical scale. There's alot on the internet, or read Ouspensky's "In Search of the Miraculous" if you haven't yet.

sol

Thanks for this!

solomon levi
06-13-2010, 10:57 PM
You're welcome.
I edited - there a G link in the above post if you missed it.

Andro
06-14-2010, 01:01 AM
Nikola Tesla said, "If you only knew the magnificence of the 3, 6 and 9, then you would have a key to the universe."

The only scale that Keely mentions in his writings is the scale of B-flat. It appears strange that no other scale is ever mentioned considering the man was doing research into harmonic relationships, musical intervals and chords. Her are two of the many occurrences to give an illustration what I mean:

The only two vibratory conditions that can be so associated as to excite high sympathetic affinity, as between two physical organisms, are: -

Etheric chord of B flat, 3rd octave, and on...

Etheric sympathetic chords transmission
Eb on the scale 3rd, 6ths and 9ths; octaves harmonic;
having the 3rd dominant; the 6th enharmonic, and the 9th diatonic.

The chord mass representing the musical sphere, being the sympathetic etheric chord of B flat third octave…

More HERE (http://www.keelytech.com/b-flat.html).

Donna Matrix
06-14-2010, 03:23 AM
Th eancient language of sandkrit also has interesting effects on human consciousness. It is supposedly ythe only language to make all the possible sounds of the human vocal system.

Donna Matrix

Billur
06-16-2010, 04:39 PM
sorry for intruding, but i think i have something to add to some of the things posted in this thread.

it was written in one of the articles on cymatics (forgot where i read it) that when ultrasonic frequencies were used to display the sound structure using water droplets, they became suspended in midair above the vibrating plate, forming a 3d pattern. using this we could assume that even higher frequencies would yield even more "solid" forms, until we came to the frequency that could be the basis of ordinary physical matter.

i think i've also read somewhere that the sanskrit language is the same with the hebrew one in the sense that the sounds of the letters when used in cymatics, also comes out as the written form of that sound. i think the example they've used is the famous sound "om" used in mantras, and when plugged into the vibrating plate the form that came out was this: om image (http://www.layogaloca.com/images/om.jpg)

the 3d image that formed using water droplets also directly relates to keely's discoveries, since keely found that water disassociates into etheric vapor at a certain frequency when vibrated inside a quartz tube.

i'm sorry i think i got carried away and i'm getting off topic here. to go back to the topic, as solomon levi has said, all geometry is magical, its just that the pyramid is the most famous because of egypt and the very obvious and well documented effects it exhibits on other matter. even a 2d pyramid printed on a piece of paper also produces results as a real 3d pyramid. i'm sure if more research were to be conducted on the other platonic solids other effects will be found as well.

i also think that the genesa crystal was mentioned somewhere in this forum if i'm not mistaken. although info on it is scarce, its also worth looking into, especially its purported effects.

again i apologize for this long post. feel free to correct me since this is my second post in this forum.

and i forgot to thank solomon levi for his post on the living pentagram. this is the first time i've ever encountered it, and if is not too much of a bother i would like to know more about how it was made and its use. thanks in advance.

Giuwah
06-16-2010, 09:19 PM
Thank you very much Billur! I will definitely look into Ultrasonic Frequencies. I know medical centers use Ultraviolet frequencies, etc.

solomon levi
06-17-2010, 06:47 AM
Hi Billur.

I wrote how to make and use it in the 9th post of this thread.
The only thing I will add is that the first time I went through the center,
it wasn't crossing a plane as one might expect, but instead it was a long tunnel.

Your tunnel may lead someplace different than mine. I don't want to color
anyone's experience by saying more. :)

BTW - ultraviolet frequency is basically why I make/intend the pentagram in that color. ;)
though technically, uv isn't a visible color. but it helps to visualise the blue, like this plasma pic:
http://www.tint.or.th/adv/AmPly/300px-Plasma-lamp_2.jpg

sol

Donna Matrix
06-18-2010, 06:58 PM
Spheres are also very interesting. According to the paper, VILIM KANJSKI & HRVOJE ZUJIĆ - THE SECRETS OF THE PYRAMIDS REVEALED, which was originally posted somewhere else on this forum, the spheres and pyramids are both scalar wave/orgone collectors. these spheres are everywhere in the planet, accumulating and distributing energies for all beings to use. I would also like to mention that the skull also has a special geometry, as shown by crystal skulls, this is akin to a sphere, but has a more human "interface". The energy is more present.

Btw, the above article was utterly fascinating, I highly recommend it to anyone. Then there are crosses, triangles, cubes, other platonic solids.

Giuwah
06-18-2010, 09:50 PM
Spheres are also very interesting. According to the paper, VILIM KANJSKI & HRVOJE ZUJIĆ - THE SECRETS OF THE PYRAMIDS REVEALED, which was originally posted somewhere else on this forum, the spheres and pyramids are both scalar wave/orgone collectors. these spheres are everywhere in the planet, accumulating and distributing energies for all beings to use. I would also like to mention that the skull also has a special geometry, as shown by crystal skulls, this is akin to a sphere, but has a more human "interface". The energy is more present.

Btw, the above article was utterly fascinating, I highly recommend it to anyone. Then there are crosses, triangles, cubes, other platonic solids.

Yes I read that, thanks. :)

solomon levi
06-19-2010, 04:01 AM
From a personal experience of mine, I was shown the relationship between
the pyramid (3-D) and the squared circle (2-D) (and perhaps the cubed sphere)
while in meditation/samadhi. (Samadhi to me means meditating or
concentrating on something until you are not separate from it. This is
usually accompanied by a vision or dream-like experience.) Well, I was
simply told in the vision that if I wanted to square the circle, build a
pyramid. Later I understood it through reading:
http://www.dartmouth.edu/~matc/math5.geometry/unit2/unit2.html

Billur
06-19-2010, 06:44 PM
@solomon levi

thanks for the added information. i'll definitely try it. right now i'm trying my best to trace the pentagram without breaking my concentration, although i must admit it was kind of sudden and i was not able to prepare myself mentally when i tried to do it the first time.

@giuwah

i forgot one very important topic that fits in very much (i think) with the topic at hand, and it is about psychotronic generators by robert pavlita. not much can be found about his work on the net, but the interesting thing is that he claims to have studied the instruments used by medieval alchemists in their work and designed simple devices based on geometry of the instruments that produces almost unbelievable effects as described by articles about it. here's a link from google : link (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psychotronicweapons05.htm)

as always whenever a claim is made, especially on the internet or elsewhere, more research is needed to verify the truthfulness of the information. unfortunately, the scarcity of material about this discovery might make it harder to research more about it.

Giuwah
06-20-2010, 05:56 AM
@solomon levi

thanks for the added information. i'll definitely try it. right now i'm trying my best to trace the pentagram without breaking my concentration, although i must admit it was kind of sudden and i was not able to prepare myself mentally when i tried to do it the first time.

@giuwah

i forgot one very important topic that fits in very much (i think) with the topic at hand, and it is about psychotronic generators by robert pavlita. not much can be found about his work on the net, but the interesting thing is that he claims to have studied the instruments used by medieval alchemists in their work and designed simple devices based on geometry of the instruments that produces almost unbelievable effects as described by articles about it. here's a link from google : link (http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_psychotronicweapons05.htm)

as always whenever a claim is made, especially on the internet or elsewhere, more research is needed to verify the truthfulness of the information. unfortunately, the scarcity of material about this discovery might make it harder to research more about it.

Billur I believe it. From the research I've done in total.

What is your opinion on this? How would one begin to look into this?

Billur
06-27-2010, 03:41 PM
sorry for not being able to reply quickly, i switched computers since the other one keeps blocking me from accessing the site and i was not able to log in

yes, from what i have also researched on it is possible that pavlita's work is real, and if i did not believe it to some degree i would not have posted his work here :D

till next time, maybe when the site is already fixed.

III
10-18-2010, 06:43 PM
Yes indeed, let's consider shapes. There are of course shapes we can play with in out hands and there are shapes that we make internally. In doing invocation in groups, we are attempting to make shapes that unlock "gates" for instance. With two, a simple dyad the possible shapes are limited. It is still enough to cause lots of "chronic reactions" (EJ Gold, HUMAN BIOLOGICAL MACHINE AS A TRANSFORMATIONAL APPARATUS) While skill can substitute to a degree for numbers, there is a limit to that. How many items can a person juggle at once, or maybe two people rogether? Adding a third person allows for one truely stable configuaration, a triangle. That requires equal energy bonds in each direction, and a great deal of practice. A group of 4 tends to be unstable. Many of the shapes people try to make don't have equal strength bonds, such as a square or "X" type shape. With skill they can form up for a specific purpose but they often break up into 2 & 2 or 3 & 1 energetically speaking. The only equal strength bond shape is a tetrahedron which is the most stable. A group of 5 has some metastable shapes but usually breaks down into a 2&3. The most stable being the tetrahedron with a second "point" opposite the fourth. Done in 4 dimensions this can have all the bond strengths the same. Done in 3 dimensions it is a little less stable but having only the point to point connection being uneven it remains symetrical in other ways. Taking a double ended tetrahedron and projecting it on a 2 dimensional surface can give a shape that might be interpreted as a pentagram.

Larger groups often settle for a simple circle, or circle with a central point, (maypole form) as the invocational form. This allows the opening of some gates but not others. Another form with larger groups is often a multidimensional star with or without central point. These larger forms are not particularly stable but can be very powerful as long as they hold together. They can resonate with quite a few gates thereby opening them.

Then there are the shapes representing our own forms. As we go though the alchemical process we are changed, we add things, we shape them, we refine them and save them, going through a whole series of shapes during the many sequences we might do. The shape and size we are determines what dimensions and so forth we can access. So shape is quite important. It determines what chambers we have access to and is the key to our understanding the information of the holographic fractal.

Group meditations and invocations are generally more potent that a single person, and it is generally more than simply additive or mutiplicative. It appears to be more exponential. So 2 people appears more powerful by the square, 3 by the cube and so forth. So at OneTaste they are teaching group "orgasmic meditation" which appears to include "erotic trance" (JR Haule). They are in effect assembling a choir that is learning a particular energy sequence (song) and learning how to "sing" it in a group. As the group learns the experiences will get more predictable and powerful. What is completely predictable in teaching group orgasmic meditation is that people will hit their chronics over and over. It gets right to the point quickly, goes straight to the blocks and fears. Look at all the fears just the idea of group orgasmic meditation raises. The large tantric invocation might include a couple of dozen couples engaged in extended intercourse (all day with bathroom breaks). Each active pair would have a server who brings food and drink and helps keep the pair from being distracted. Of course this violates all sorts of taboos these days and isn't often done, or at least not often heard about. Strip clubs have replaced the spiritual living Yoni Puja. Even where Yoni and Lingam Pujas are done these days it is mostly symbolic with stone "Shiva Linga" and symbolic Yoni. The energy of the Puja is different than when everybody is participatory in the invocation. The energy of the strip clubs is least threatening since it doesn't require the spectators to clear their blocks and triggers and become part of the invocation, such that it is. There is no "shape" formed. There are no gates opened. There is no purification.

In a group invocation it's like getting a choir together to sing the Messiah with no written music and all the voicing is done with a person's energies interacting with all the others there. It is not simple. A large group is never entirely predictable and the results can vary tremendously. And sometimes one will find that there is somebody there who says they want to participate but who in effect does everything possible to prevent the group from coming together. It becomes a matter than of working through each person's "chronic" reactions. When one person hits a chronic and brings things to a halt and then works through their block, the energy increases and immediately another person will chronic out. The refinement happens via successive approximation as people work through their layers of chronics and become progressively purified. As this is done increasingly intense and complicated shapes can be participated in.

Ghislain
10-18-2010, 08:32 PM
III

What is a 'chronic' reaction?

Ghislain

III
10-19-2010, 06:36 PM
III

What is a 'chronic' reaction?

Ghislain

Hi Ghislain,

EJ Gold defines the term in THE HUMAN BIOLOGICAL MACHINE AS A TRANSFORMATIONAL APPARATUS. I'm not looking it up and quoting so you will get my own description. It is the automatic unconscious reaction to all sorts of things that the person has built blocks to. Anger is a frequent reaction that might cover up fear. When a person partakes in energy that goes outside their range they react to prevent coming into the chanber and receiving the information. When a person learns to go directly into the energy that causes the reaction instead of automatically pushing it away they receive information. Before real changes can be made one has to "know thy self" which means learning to accept what is there to be understood about themselves before they can change it. The purpose isn't to just rewire the reaction as in NLP but rather to remove the cause of reaction in the first place. The "energy of elightenment" causes all sorts of reaction against it. A large dose of Shakipat will have most people going into chronic reaction. Working with a person who can quickly spot the reaction and help guide one into finding the triggers can be very helpfull in this. The "chronic" is the ego's defence against learning the truth about ones self. I once performed the experiment of making myself believe an ego lie and watched how all the multiple levels of blocks clicked into place. When one places a block one also places a block at all those places from which the block can be seen and then all those secondary blocks have to be protected and all the tertiary blocks need to be protected. It took me more than a year to remove that intentional lie to self and all it's effects. That was a learning experience. I have helped a couple of dozen people through layers of chronics including going back into early childhood things including being raped by the boy next door helping her to clear all those things that made her want to die. A lot of things may seem just as big to a child such as being caught with the hand in the monkey trap (cookie jar) or hurting an aunts feelings. It's not up to me to "judge" what or how a person reacts to, just to help them clear the unconscious reactions triggers and blocks.

In a relationship for instance, a person becomes afraid of being honest and saying things or changing themselves for fear of loss of love. My alchemical partner with whom I am deeply involved, and I have a different basis, honesty and change. Of course she is going to change, of course I'm going to change. That is expected rather than feared. Over the years she has progressed from student to apprentice to alchemical partner because of how she has changed. With my exwife by the end, all positions were fixed, unchanging and unconscious. We had nothing left to work with, no shared consciousness, all chronics. Everything I said she reacted to after misinterpreting what I said so much that she was literally unable to repeat back what I had said, just what she interpreted me saying and then hitting a chronic over that.