PDA

View Full Version : Views on Orgone?

Giuwah
06-17-2010, 02:58 AM
I've been reading into Orgone lately.. What are your views?

vega33
06-17-2010, 03:13 AM
I've been reading into Orgone lately.. What are your views?

My views lately have been that orgone is the radiations of decaying systems, which are drawn in to be utilized by organic systems. Kind of similar to biophotons. The things that Reich said in his journals seemed akin to someone studying the unity of energy as one force.

Giuwah
06-17-2010, 03:22 AM
My views lately have been that orgone is the radiations of decaying systems, which are drawn in to be utilized by organic systems. Kind of similar to biophotons. The things that Reich said in his journals seemed akin to someone studying the unity of energy as one force.

A vicious cycle in otherwords? Positive eats negative eats positive eats negative, etc

Salazius
06-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Orgone is like chi or prana no ?
Do you know orgonites ? they are little pyramids of shapes, molded in resin, and with some copper etc, and gems, quartz mostly, into it, they are used to transmute bad orgone into good one.

vega33
06-17-2010, 08:58 PM
Orgone is like chi or prana no ?
Do you know orgonites ? they are little pyramids of shapes, molded in resin, and with some copper etc, and gems, quartz mostly, into it, they are used to transmute bad orgone into good one.

I've made orgonite before. The types of gems you put in make a difference, its a good way to amplify the effect of a crystal so you can understand what it feels like.

Its possible to overuse them. I remember the first one I made set my partner and I off on an emotional rollercoaster of crying and laughing etc by keeping them too close around. Granted, they were the more powerful large cone-shaped tower varieties, but still : )... the first night it was running was kind of surreal. Kind of becomes like a drug too if your home is filled with all this vibrant energy and your workplace is the same ole same ole :D.

You can use the aluminium key shavings that some hardware shops throw away after cutting keys for people, as well as the copper picture hanging wire you can find in dollar stores. I'd recommend making the larger varieties, I never felt much from the smaller HHGs. Theyre kind of useful just as an experiment with this kind of energy to understand how it works... I dont place much stock though in the ludicrous claims of "disinfecting" mobile phone towers etc.

@Giuwah, exactly like that, like Gurdjieff's Trogoautoegocrat law. Take a look at some of the old notes of Reich's on http://merlib.org/. You can see he was onto the whole combustion VS organisation thing.

IMO the reason the ORAC affected the radium and supposedly caused radiation sickness at his laboratory in Maine, is because the ORAC was capturing the radiations of the metals in their "decomposition". Or if you want to put it in a slightly more different way, call it breathing. The energy would have bombarded and surrounded the radium causing speedup of its decay.

I think its light itself, self organizing into systems according to the paths of least resistance, seeking itself out. But thats my personal bias.

Giuwah
06-17-2010, 09:42 PM
I've made orgonite before. The types of gems you put in make a difference, its a good way to amplify the effect of a crystal so you can understand what it feels like.

Its possible to overuse them. I remember the first one I made set my partner and I off on an emotional rollercoaster of crying and laughing etc by keeping them too close around. Granted, they were the more powerful large cone-shaped tower varieties, but still : )... the first night it was running was kind of surreal. Kind of becomes like a drug too if your home is filled with all this vibrant energy and your workplace is the same ole same ole :D.

You can use the aluminium key shavings that some hardware shops throw away after cutting keys for people, as well as the copper picture hanging wire you can find in dollar stores. I'd recommend making the larger varieties, I never felt much from the smaller HHGs. Theyre kind of useful just as an experiment with this kind of energy to understand how it works... I dont place much stock though in the ludicrous claims of "disinfecting" mobile phone towers etc.

@Giuwah, exactly like that, like Gurdjieff's Trogoautoegocrat law. Take a look at some of the old notes of Reich's on http://merlib.org/. You can see he was onto the whole combustion VS organisation thing.

IMO the reason the ORAC affected the radium and supposedly caused radiation sickness at his laboratory in Maine, is because the ORAC was capturing the radiations of the metals in their "decomposition". Or if you want to put it in a slightly more different way, call it breathing. The energy would have bombarded and surrounded the radium causing speedup of its decay.

I think its light itself, self organizing into systems according to the paths of least resistance, seeking itself out. But thats my personal bias.

Thanks for this info. I'm trying to figure out a research program for next summer and since Obama is all like "Use Clean energy!!!11" I figured its time for more investigation on Orgone. I read the "Secretes of the Pyramid Revealed" and it talked about an Orgone battery. I'm thinking I might do a project based off of experimenting with that and see if we can get a working "hover-craft" type vehicle using John Hutchinson's levitation technique and the Orgone battery.

It's said that the human body creates a type of an electrical energy, is there anyway to harness this? The theremin, a musicial instrument using oscillating raidio frequencies is believed to be operated by the human electrical circuit because we're grounded on the earth.

solomon levi
08-05-2011, 06:01 PM
Orgone is an interesting field. I'm very interested in Experiment XX.
Reich takes some dirt (he later finds that sand has a lot more orgone) and heats it up in water.
The water is filtered and frozen, and upon thawing a white flaky precipitate appears.
This precipitate is multiplied by adding more water/mercury, just as the alchemist declare.
Can it be made red? That's the question.

Salazius had found someone selling instruction on making the stone, a website - I was looking for it.
I remember the picture was of an aquarium sized tank with water and precipitate in it.
I'm now thinking this guy is/was charging people money to teach them Reich's Experiment XX
which can be learned for free in the library or on the computer.

Anyway, I think Reich was one of the plainest and simplest alchemists, without knowing he was an alchemist.
I'm anxious to experiment more with his ideas.
There are many tell signs that one might not recognize if they are not familiar with the alchemy works.
Reich has unleashed the power of the sun from common, readily obtainable matters.
The oranur experiment shows the dangers of alchemy internally and externally, along with his studies on cancer.
I've considered this alot myself, as I practice replicating my DNA, I am also aware that cancer is cell multiplication
gone out of control, and the parallels to alchemical multiplication are obvious. Cancer cells emanate from bions;
orgone can become DOR. Through the astral light/human energy field - one's own consciousness determining this life energy.
When an initiate enters the green phase, s/he must be prepared to deal with this ravenous (devouring) energy and
be able to determine it correctly to avoid DOR and cancer which can develope just as quickly as the blessings of the stone.
Once you've reached the white, there is much more consistency. The green must be pushed toward the blue/UV and not the red/IR.
His work really shows the common thread through alchemy, orgone, sex magick, thaumaturgy...

There is a lot more to be said, but in time.

rogerc
08-05-2011, 07:14 PM
Salazius had found someone selling instruction on making the stone, a website - I was looking for it.
I remember the picture was of an aquarium sized tank with water and precipitate in it.
I'm now thinking this guy is/was charging people money to teach them Reich's Experiment XX
which can be learned for free in the library or on the computer.

Solomon about the above...don't bother...you speak of the so called "two immortals", a man and a woman who got on Barry Carters website and made and believe that the so-called ormus precipitate from seawater is the white stone, a friend of mine either bought their program or knows someone who did and passed along to me the paperwork for review...in short what they sell you for $20,000 US is a recipe too make.......are you ready?........salt!

solomon levi
08-05-2011, 07:32 PM
Haha! Ok. I remember they were ingesting a lot of it which is contrary to the amount of true stone needed or able to be ingested.

Nibiru
08-06-2011, 09:22 PM
I love the serendipity I experience in this forum!! I've recently been reevaluating "The Orgone Accumulator Handbook" from an alchemical point of view. It's no Secret why Reich's was destroyed as it was by those wanting to keep his findings hidden..

Nibiru
08-06-2011, 09:26 PM

Isn't this why putrefaction is important, it frees the biophotons or Spirit from the decaying matter..

Nibiru
08-06-2011, 09:28 PM
A vicious cycle in otherwords? Positive eats negative eats positive eats negative, etc

Or an Ouroboros ;)

Aleilius
08-06-2011, 09:31 PM
Shew-bread is an orgone accumulator, and an amazingly potent one at that.

Aleilius
08-06-2011, 09:32 PM
Isn't this why putrefaction is important, it frees the biophotons or Spirit from the decaying matter..

That's one way of looking at it. Putrefaction releases the bonds holding the matter(s) together thus yielding the three principles: mercury, sulphur, and salt.

Aleilius
08-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Or an Ouroboros ;)

Divine by zero. :D

EDIT: Was supposed to be "Divide by zero." Although, divine by zero is pretty good too! LOL.

Nibiru
08-06-2011, 09:36 PM
Shew-bread is an orgone accumulator, and an amazingly potent one at that.

I've yet to taste this, have you had the chance to try Shew-bread? Are there recipes as to how one can make some?? I know the cone shape of the bread is important, as is the type of grain and ormes..

Aleilius
08-06-2011, 09:43 PM
I've yet to taste this, have you had the chance to try Shew-bread? Are there recipes as to how one can make some?? I know the cone shape of the bread is important, as is the type of grain and ormes..
I've tried bits & pieces of silver shew-bread back in early March. I could only consume 10% of what I made. It was too intense for me.

I made my own process.

EDIT: Yes, I am planning making gold shew-bread if I can ever get back to Houston to get everything out of storage.

solomon levi
08-10-2011, 08:19 PM
I've had some cool insights into the archeus of water and layering these
12 waters in an orgonic fashion.
The archeus can be done on minerals as well.
One can make a spagyrical archeus from matters already separated
if one understands their propagation, and this is an amazing orgone accumulator.

More to come...

solomon levi
08-10-2011, 10:13 PM
Orgone with radionics is amazing potential.
I don't know if any of you have looked into this, but it is true magick.
Radionics appears a little odd at first, but it is simply a way of communicating with the All/subconscious.
The device is merely a tool. One's mind can substitute for the tool. It's all about intention.

Nibiru
08-11-2011, 05:03 PM
I have a Chi Generator(Powered Orgonite) that I use in conjunction with a free radionics program for the computer called CyberShaman8. This has worked quite effectively for charging wet method ormus drops..

solomon levi
08-18-2011, 12:29 AM
There is so much potential and variety to orgone. I've been really into experimenting with these devices.
Due to their magickal nature, I can't really share photos and have people looking at them.
But I'll provide this one. It has a really nice energy. Don't buy into any hype about aluminum being bad IMO and experience.
Aluminum is the third most abundant element in the earth's crust. Clays are used for healing internally and externally.

http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/12/78/17/61/th/pict0828.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=410&u=12781761)

This has 40 layers of alternating aluminum and cotton. On top of those layers is a gold ring and then the crystal ball to act something like
a lighthouse in spreading the energy around. One can use specific numbers and add geometry to the mix. 40 is 4x10 of course,
related to the Tree of Life. I've had amazing, unbelieveable experiences with this one. I placed my name/signature inside it
one night before I went to work and felt the most wonderful energy all night - a strengthening of my aura.
This is an example of the orgone-radionics potential.

The orgonite is a further advancement on Reich's original design of layers, producing much more surface area.
I have some others I've made with white crystalline sand, magnetite and olivine sand as the matrix with the
Dead Sea salt-olive oil "shaker" that extracts the ormus as the organic filler in place of resins.
Orgone theory explains why the DSS with olive oil works in the first place - it is, by itself, an orgone accumulator.
But mixed with the sand matrix and various other crystals, copper coils, steel wool, magnets, and anything else you want to add,
plus something to personalise it - blood, nails, hair, spit, urine... it's really powerful.
But this doesn't incorporate the piezoelectric effect that resin can have on a crystal when it dries.
There's lots of experimenting to be done in that area and in the area of magnets.
Taking Reich's original libido observations of tension -> charge -> discharge -> relaxation, one can imagine all kinds
of devices that produce orgone. I've had some amazing results with small disc magnets which I place in antipathy towards
eachother, repelling, but I make them stay together by wrapping them with copper wire. The first day I wore this over my
heart chakra and it felt a bit intense. I probably would have stopped wearing it, but the feeling was familiar. I'd felt it
before when doing pranayama and really forcing all the air out of the lungs, and also really taking deep inhalations to fill the lungs
to the top - both of which creat pressure that is almost painful (tension -> charge). This forces one to breathe chi instead
of air, and that's what it felt like the magnets were doing - making me breathe chi, but without the deep breaths.

If you try this, you do so at your own risk of course. I am my own guinea pig and I have a good relationship with my Muse.
That doesn't mean it will be the same for you, but I want to share for posterity and to see if anyone can verify any of it.

I've also experimented with this suggestion:
http://thetarotsense.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/levi_baphomet.jpg?w=180&h=264

I leave it to you and your Muse to decipher the practical applications of this, understanding the
great power in saturn/the first chakra and the first stage of initiation. For a beginning experience,
you might try placing some aluminum foil wrapped in silk inside your underwear against your balls
and/or perineum. Ladies, you'll have to experiment with where to place it.

There's a lot more to explore and share in this area, but I'll wait and see if others are participating.
Orgone devices can be very personal in their composition and their effects.
Awakening these energies may or may not be what you are ready to do.
Do take care with your experimentation.

Awani
08-18-2011, 01:33 PM
Orgone is pseudo-science in the eyes of scientists, but morphogenetic fields (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morphic_field#Morphogenetic_field) could be the scientific theory that puts validity to orgone?

:cool:

ghetto alchemist
08-18-2011, 04:53 PM
Solomon, here is my orgonite device that I had a crack at making a couple of years ago:

After making and trying to use it, I was never convinced of it's effectiveness.
I put a moebius coil and lots of tiny pieces of copper wire in the resin, perhaps it really needed some iron or magnetite to actually give it a kick.

The crystal is going to get a new lease of life when I try to dissolve it in lye in a couple of weeks time.
I guess this was the last chance to immortalise it on the web before it's gone for good.

G Alchemist

solomon levi
08-22-2011, 07:05 PM
Hmmm. I have lots of orgone devices that work. I'm even inventing some of my own.
As far as i know, the idea of placing the magnets repelling eachother and forcing them together with copper wire,
while not a radical innovation, is my own. I wore this over the chest and really felt it. The thing is, I had something
to compare it to - my previous experiences with chi which come from pranayama and from taoist sexual alchemy -
so i know what the chi feels like and the pressure in the lungs (pressure, charge, discharge, relaxation). If i hadn't
felt it before, i would have been more worried and removed the magnets. But it felt like an uncomfortable
pressure (like inhaling and expanding the tops of your lungs, or exhaling and exhaling again and again - both chi producers)
and i got used to it after a while.
Another interesting orgone device of my own invention is this piece of tubing like for a fish tank air pump - the size of a
bracelet or headband (I made both)... I fill it with a mixture of magnetite and Rochelle salt. Then i force a copper wire through
the mix inside the tube. Then pack the mix in nice and tight (Rochelle salt is piezoelectric). Then i joined the two ends of
the copper wire and the ends of the tubing with a sheath of copper tubing just the right size to make a one-inch collar to
hold the two ends of the tubing. Anyway, I get really good energy from these devices.
I've made a bunch of larger devices for around my house. One really powerful one is a copper pan shaped like a half-torus.
I laid in a layer of steel wool, then crystalline sand, then magnetite, then sea salt - each making a full connecting ring. Then I
filled it up with Dead sea salt-olive oil extract just above the layers of inorganics. Then i placed a couple nice crystals in and
aligned them north-south, but then thought better of it and aligned them west to east as atmospheric orgone goes and it gave
off an even better energy. Then i placed another orgone device in the empty hole left by the torus. Wow! Really nice energy.

solomon levi
09-30-2011, 12:42 AM
Orgone (and hence orgone accumulators) respond to your mind, to your attention.
If you "like" them, they respond to that attention.
So you might want to make them look esthetically pleasing.

I just have to share this one. I love it!

http://i48.servimg.com/u/f48/12/78/17/61/th/pict0845.jpg (http://www.servimg.com/image_preview.php?i=427&u=12781761)

The orgone material/magnet is inside mainly, but the color and the magnetic hematite necklace and iron key have various supplemental actions as well.
The iron key doubles as a symbol and an actual accumulating matter/storage vessel which I can detach and wear around my neck on a chain.

Seth-Ra
09-30-2011, 01:29 AM
Is the key inside or outside. (hard to tell for me)
Love it though, tis very nice. Do you accumulate energy/orgone, whatever, as a liquid or vapor inside, or is it something totally different? (i ask cause the bottle makes me think "liquid" lol)

Nice talismanic archetype with the iron key - major props. :)

~Seth-Ra

theFool
09-30-2011, 06:11 AM
But I'll provide this one. It has a really nice energy. Don't buy into any hype about aluminum being bad IMO and experience.
Aluminum is the third most abundant element in the earth's crust. Clays are used for healing internally and externally.
This has 40 layers of alternating aluminum and cotton. On top of those layers is a gold ring and then the crystal ball to act something like
a lighthouse in spreading the energy around. One can use specific numbers and add geometry to the mix. 40 is 4x10 of course,
related to the Tree of Life.
There is also a myth flying around about the Gravity Capacitor (http://amasci.com/caps/capwarp.html), a device pretty similar to this orgone device described in the quote. It just needs to be electrified (charged with some Kilovolts) and off it goes..

If you are not sensitive to orgone, you need organs to measure it. Reich was usually puting a thermometer in his accumulators, the temperature would rise above the ambient. Also electroscopes keep their charge longer in orgone rich environments. There is also the orgonoscope (http://www.orgone.org/requipment/rscheq00.htm), utilising this principle to detect orgone.

solomon levi
10-03-2011, 05:41 PM
Hey Seth-Ra.
The key is on the outside, just held by the magnetic force of the hematite necklace.

The accumulated orgone is, so far, just something I can feel.
I can feel it with my hands if placed nearby, and I also feel it all over my body as a sense of well-being
and abundant energy. When used with magic/intent and also signed with your dna in some form,
it works as an energy source from great distances - for example, you can also sign your name and place it inside.
This makes one feel like they are inside a cocoon of wonderful energy.
It is my personal experience that my intent is linked to my orgone accumulators as the
silver cord is linked to your astral body... it even makes me think that the astral body is orgone, or more
orgonic, and acts as a source of energy with a cord/thread/web/tentacle of energy.
One can make several of these and bury them in different places to provide magical sources of energy.
Or you can magically connect with other pre-existing orgone accumulators, like the Great Pyramid,
Cathedrals, or even an orgone device you create in "Invisible College".

So what's inside is similar to orgonite, only I haven't used resin. I use Dead sea salt saturated olive oil
in place of resin and then have other fine materials like quartz sand, magnetite, small crystals/blades of antimony...
so having the olive oil (organic) surround all the inorganics as a liquid, like a colloid but not that small of particles,
is what accumulates orgone in this case. It was found by some that these work better than alternating layers
due to the greater surface area that is covered by the fluid organic matter (as opposed to layers of cotton and aluminum,
for example).
I'm not sure how it compares to orgonite which has the added effect of utilising the shrinkage of the resin upon
drying to create a pressure on a quartz crystal within the resin, which gives a piezo-electric effect which may
greatly add to the already existing orgone. Mine do seem to "cool off" if not given attention/affection. I take them out
in the sun when I get a chance too. I also charge them by placing them between my legs as i alluded to in the
picture of Baphomet, and breathing and visualising the energy grow - since sexual tension = orgone as well.

solomon levi
10-03-2011, 05:43 PM
Thanks for those links, The Fool. :)

theFool
10-15-2011, 06:25 PM
Thanks for those links, The Fool. :)
Glad you found it useful!

Lately, I stumbled accross a material that could be of great interest to orgone experimentation: FIR TECH (http://www.fir-tex.com/splash.html).
They have clothes from a fabric that blocks thermal radiation to dissipate out of the body. Wearers report increased stamina and healing effects. For a semi-scientific explanation, look here: http://fir-tex.com/docs/FIRVEST-SCIENTIFIC-PRESENTATION.pdf
They try to correlate far infrared rays with chi.
My guess is that this material can block the orgone much more effectively than wool or cotton, so it would produce a superior orgone accumulator.

It would be very interesting if someone could verify a steady temperature difference between the environment and the inside of an orgone accumulator. This would violate the second law of thermodynamics.

solomon levi
10-15-2011, 09:14 PM
Wow! That's very cool - the scientific aspect.
I can verify what they say about the water and the blood:
"As FIR interacts with water molecules (water molecules are set into a rotation state → energy transfer) it causes
a thermal reaction which increases tissues temperature. Human body reacts to this phenomenon by dilating
blood vessels: in this way blood circulation is improved and more oxygenized blood reaches the muscles and
tissues. (It does not increase the oxygen in the blood; it brings the naturally oxygenized blood in a more
optimized way to the muscles and tissues.)"

This is what I experienced when I placed a layer of aluminum foil (it was actually folded, not a single layer)
enveloped by silk fabric under my testicles - dilation, heat, energy, arousal. I wasn't trying to be or produce something
erotic. I was just starting at saturn/base chakra as a vast sea of untapped sexual/orgone energy.

Likewise, I have verified the heat in some of my orgone devices with my hands, but not with a thermometer.
Also, when I would wear some of my devices I would experience a rise in body temperature and gentle perspiration
on my brow, like I ate some hot Indian food or something.

"For obvious reasons we will not divulgate the details of our knowhow and even less our formulas. The exact Mineral Oxides mixture details and fabrication process of FIR-TEX are secret."
"FIR-TEX is an ennobled fabric; it uses a very high tech version of FIR (Far Infrared Rays), a proven safe method of natural health care! Thanks to a secret formula using tens of mineral oxides and a very specific application mode, FIR-TEX works like a reactive mirror;"

(roll eyes) It's obviously not as complicated as they wish to portray. The base of all my orgone devices are sand (mineral oxides).
Reich heated sand to incandescence, cooled it and detected orgone. But I'm sure, as I demonstrated with aluminum foil and silk,
there are many ways to produce these healing rays.

theFool
10-16-2011, 08:14 AM
Reich heated sand to incandescence, cooled it and detected orgone.
There is a related folk remedy; peasants used to heat bricks in the fire and then put them on problematic body parts.

Albion
10-16-2011, 11:18 AM
http://www.vitalityplusaustralia.com/news/Tourmaline---Natures-source-of-Far-Infrared-FIR-and-Negative-Ions_384.htm

http://www.vitalityplusaustralia.com/files/jupiter_tourmaline.jpg

Tourmaline - Nature's source of Far Infrared (FIR) and Negative Ions

Tourmaline is prized as a beautiful, semi-precious gem. Now, as a mineral, it has become a focus of research at universities and research centers worldwide.

The reason - infrared Tourmaline is the only one mineral to show permanent electricity on the earth and is also a natural (non-manufactured) source of negative ions and far infrared (FIR) rays.

It is also known to be helpful for improving circulation, relieving stress, increasing mental alertness and strengthening the immune system function. (Niwa Institute for Immunology, Japan. Int J. Biometeorol 1993 Sep; 37(3) 133-8).

Around 1986, it was found in a research station in Japan that, even though tourmaline was broken down in smaller pieces, a positive and a negative electrode existed on both end of the crystal, and the electrodes never disappeared unless tourmaline was boiled near 1000°C.

In addition, when the positive and the negative electrodes of a tourmaline crystal were connected to each other, it was proven to show low electricity of 0.06mA.

Tourmaline, in your filter, is used to naturally transform water into mild alkaline water, reduce water clustering (what happens to our stored water) and has anti-bacterial and deodorant qualities.

In addition, Tourmaline generates FIR that purifies the water, and acts like a 'supercharger', assisting the water alkaliser to ionise and alkalise.

Tourmaline has been researched and found to activate animal and plant metabolism.

Tourmaline has an immediate and powerful effect on water in the filter with the surfactant effect (makes water wetter) increasing by 101%.

Negatively ionises water and supports extra negative ionisation in the water alkaliser. (24,140/cc) / FIR (96%)
•Reduces cluster size
•Enhances taste
•Assists alkalisation
•Minimises water odour
•Increases DO (Dissolved Oxygen)

Far Inrared Energy

The far infrared (FIR) energy that Tourmaline naturally emits causes a resonance in the body at the same frequency as water. All matter is made up of uniquely-arranged electrons and molecules all moving in unison.When molecules are illuminated with electromagnetic radiation of the same intrinsic vibration frequency as the substance itself, the electromagnetic wave energy is absorbed and the amplitude of that substance's molecular vibration is increased.

That's why when FIR, having the same vibration frequency, illuminates a substance, that substance will filter out the FIR and experience a "resonance absorption." This is a process known as "resonance-absorption to heat-generation" with the aid of FIR.

In other words, the vibration of atoms and molecules will result in resonance absorption.

When we feel hot, we will instinctively seek shade. When we feel cold, we seek the warmth of sunshine. No one teaches us these responses. We have an innate desire for a comfortable temperature. Comfortable temperatures are actually synonymous with a comfortable energy frequency or "wavelength." That wavelength happens to be 8 to 14 microns - the same as FIR.

The seventy-five percent of our bodies composed of water, protein, fat and other substances - all must function properly to sustain life.

When living things absorb FIR of 8 to 14 micron wavelength, they experience resonance absorption. The vibrating movement of molecules in living tissue produces an increase in energy which in turn activates cells and enhances metabolism.

Far Inrared Properties

FIR has three properties:
•Radiation
•Deep penetration
•Resonance absorption

Let's look at the relationship between these three properties and living things.

First, radiation: It means it can directly reach human bodies just like light does. For example, sunlight, which is also radiation, reaches earth through the vastness of space.

Second, deep penetration: FIR can reach well into subcutaneous layers of the body (or water) with its deep penetration ability, generating internal warmth suitable for molecule activation in living tissue.

Third, resonance absorption: Once illuminated, there is intrinsic vibration of body components - water, protein, fat, enzymes. And, the interior of molecules - atoms and atomic structures - experience the resonance absorption of FIR of their same frequency. This elevation of molecular energy is known as "resonance and absorption."

In summary, Tourmaline and FIR help to provide you with the most healing and beneficial water available and will help to enhance and energize both your physical and spiritual states.

http://www.celestinemoon.org/Starbabies.html

http://www.celestinemoon.org/images/Img61.gif

COSMIC MARBLES

My personal dowsing test of the Star Babies Cosmic Marbles when placed into water create a profound energy effect on the water with what appears to be the far infrared energy. Based on my internet research on far-infrared energy levels so active it is said to do wonders for people. Maybe that is why people are seeing changes in their bodies so rapidly when they drink the water, bathe in the water and apply the oily water to their skin that is made with the Star Babies Cosmic Marbles.

FAR INFRARED ENERGY

Only far-infra red rays having specific wavelength are effective to living things. The recent biological and biophysical researchers revealed that the far-infrared rays are effective to human body when their wavelength is with in the range from 6 microns to 14 microns which the Laminar Crystal items do (the far infrared rays have wavelength ranging from 4 microns to 1,000 microns). Within this range of wavelength, the far-infrared rays cause resonance with molecular oscillation of water involved in cellular tissues of human beings and can penetrate the body of human being. It has been proven that water molecules are quite sensitive to far Infrared rays and all living things have water molecules.

Human body consists of 70% or more water. For all other animals, fishes, birds, insects and plants, water is on indispensable part of body. For vegetables and fruits, overwhelmingly large part is water. For this reason and because the Cosmic Marbles and the other Laminar Crystal art can create this wonderful energy for our bodies to absorb and to treat our foods and for this reason treating ourselves and the things we eat and drink with the Far-Infrared rays from the Laminar Crystal items can only be beneficial to mankind.

[Ed. Note: "Starbabies" laminar crystal items are composed of muscovite mica, black sand, and high-fire clay. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscovite, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mica]

http://www.miraculewater.com/The_Secrets_Ormistry.htm

Orgone Notes:

Orgone energy appears to have several effects on ormus, including processing. Once if the metal is broke down below it's minimum metallic number of atoms, it will break down further when placed inside an Orgone concentrator like a pyramid structure properly constructed. Information also indicates that it may finish the conversion to monoatomic once it has broke down all the metal clusters to individual atoms attached to water.

Orgone concentrator; Pyramid = wood [1/2 inch], 1/4 inch solid cardboard, mica [1/6 to 1/8 inch thick], gold foil, paper [rice paper]. Alternate construction and size of Pyramid = outer first 1/2 " wood, 1/4" cardboard [solid cardboard, not corregated], mica 1/6 th inch [ should have magnetic particles removed and washed with trap water from "7 R/O" system, crushed mica is ok], 1/4" cardboard [solid cardboard, not corregated], 1/16 th inch tin sheet [without plating], and rice paper. Size = 20 inch base 51 degree's pointed to true north 20 inch floor made of wood.

An Orgone energy charging bed designed to charge the orme already in our bodies, has now been designed by us and consists of 100 pounds of mica that has had the magnetic particles removed and then washed with the trap water produced by the "7" R/O system water, then placed in a wood box lined with gold foil, and a lid made of wood and also lined with gold foil, unit should charge up fairly quickly and exposure by laying on the mica should charge the ormes in the body and other systems.

This is basically the same thing that Jim Carter sells which is referred to as a laminar crystal bed, except that his design and processing has been taken to the next couple of steps up the scale of evolution.

Orme in the body Charging Chamber = 50 ton's of mica in a ring with a moat of oil around the ring = star chamber this produces a special type of concentrated Orgone energy.

http://www.xzkaidi.com/en_jksn.asp

What kinds of heaters of far infrared saunas ?

1) 100% pure ceramic heaters
2) Mica carbon heaters ;
3) Tourmaline carbon heaters
4) Quartz heaters

solomon levi
10-17-2011, 06:56 PM
Wow. Now that's really interesting!
I'll have to contemplate that some more.

theFool
10-18-2011, 06:39 AM
In addition, when the positive and the negative electrodes of a tourmaline crystal were connected to each other, it was proven to show low electricity of 0.06mA.This cannot be true. Take with a grain of salt whatever they say, they just try to use scientific terms in order to baffle the consumer.

Albion
10-18-2011, 07:59 AM
This cannot be true. Take with a grain of salt whatever they say, they just try to use scientific terms in order to baffle the consumer.

Thanks for the heads-up, theFool. The need to seek out verification for claims made in advertising is generally in the background of my mind whenever I read it but since, coincidentally, I had that web-page in an open window at the time you posted the FIR-Tex link, it seemed appropriate to post it here - although perhaps I should have added the caveat: "viewer discretion advised." Still, I find tourmaline to have interesting properties, all the same, [seems like a worthy addition to the orgonite "capsule-chair" I'm currently designing*] and intend to investigate further. Thanks for the correction, though. :)

* Like this, but constructed out of orgonite blocks (with a wooden support-frame):

http://localism.com/image_store/uploads/2/5/9/4/2/ar125806031624952.JPG

One of the advantages of making organite into bricks is that if one design doesn't
work out you can always use them for another [not that I've made any yet].

I'm assuming that, by arranging orgonite blocks on five sides of the head & torso,
interference patterns are created. I imagine [without documentation] that something
along those lines occurs in the "Cave of Brahma" in one's noggin [Of course, our
bodies are, more or less, being imagined to begin with - but that's another story :)].

http://www.wholeo.net/Trips/Wholeo/WholeSelf/healingEnergy/CenterOfVision/caveMs5096.jpg

"The Cave of Brahma is located in the center of the skull, with the thalamus glands
as its wall, the hypothalamus as its floor and the plexus of the third choroid ventricle
as its roof. Within the cave is the spring of life, the aquaduct from which flows forth
the cerebrospinal fluid upon which floats the Hamsa swan-like Corpus Callosum."

http://www.crystalinks.com/kingschambersarco.gif

theFool
10-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Thanks for the heads-up, theFool. The need to seek out verification for claims made in advertising is generally in the background of my mind whenever I read it but since, coincidentally, I had that web-page in an open window at the time you posted the FIR-Tex link, it seemed appropriate to post it here - although perhaps I should have added the caveat: "viewer discretion advised." Still, I find tourmaline to have interesting properties, all the same, [seems like a worthy addition to the orgonite "capsule-chair" I'm currently designing*] and intend to investigate further. Thanks for the correction, though. :)
Didn't mean to discourage for posting this info; what I really thought when reading this sentence about 0.06 mA current is "I must find a crystal and try it". I would enjoy to have a small free energy battery made from those crystals plus the enjoyment of violating the law of energy conservation:). I found the rest of the article interesting to read even though I didn't mentioned it (take it for granted).

solomon levi
10-19-2011, 05:48 PM
The following could be orgone related, but doesn't have to be.
In my experience, one needs to connect the two poles of the cerebro-spinal system,
or sushumna, like the poles of batteries are connected by a contact strip in a flashlight.

I'm imagining a way to do this with orgone, (the simplest perhaps is aluminum foil and cotton strip
from the perinium to the top of the head) but it's the same principle as completing
the microcosmic orbit - energy moving up the back and down the front. Or, if you imagine
your energy self as a torus, energy movingjust like the earth's magnetic field:

http://www.unc.edu/depts/oceanweb/turtles/geomag.gif

theFool
10-23-2011, 10:22 AM
http://www.aetherometry.com/publications/direct/JAethRes/JAR02-06.pdf: A scientific verification of temperature raise inside an orgone accumulator.
Check the home site too, you will find it interesting: http://www.aetherometry.com/

According to this site stirling engines on top of orgone accumulators operate continously. The power that produces the the thermal diffeence, comes from the sun but not only in the form of light (still incoming at night). It seems that there are a lot of worthy research books and publications there.

solomon levi
10-24-2011, 05:35 PM
Yeah. I noticed that after charging mine in the sun, they held the heat for an abnormally long time
after removing them from the sun - the vase was just as hot as it had been in direct sunlight.
I know black objects can store heat, but I felt this was different.

Nibiru
03-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Reich and Orgone

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPV-JExUPns&feature=related

Nibiru
03-27-2012, 04:59 PM
Wilhelm Reich - Mans Right to Know

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QurPUYo4btE&feature=related