PDA

View Full Version : The Field

solomon levi
07-04-2010, 01:45 AM
I thought I would get this thread started, at the suggestion of Androgynus.

"If you build it, he will come." - The Field of Dreams

"The Yoga of Discriminating the Field and the Knower of the Field

Krishna said:
O Arjuna, this body may be called
the field or creation.
One who knows the creation
Is called the creator by the seers of truth.

Know Me to be the creator
Of all creation, O Arjuna.
The true understanding of both
The creator and the creation
Is considered by Me to be
The transcendental or metaphysical knowledge."

- The Bhagavad Gita

"To resolve the conflict of the two minds is a matter of intending it. Sorcerers beckon intent by voicing the word intent loud and clear. Intent is a force that exists in the universe. When sorcerers beckon intent, it comes to them and sets up the path for attainment, which means that sorcerers always accomplish what they set out to do.
Intent can be called, of course, for anything, but sorcerers have found out, the hard way, that intent comes to them only for something that is abstract."

- Carlos Castaneda, "The Active Side of Infinity"

"Our total being consists of two perceivable segments. The first is the familiar physical body, which all of us can perceive; the second is the luminous body, which is a cocoon that only seers can perceive, a cocoon that gives us the appearance of giant luminous eggs.
One of the most important goals of sorcery is to reach the luminous cocoon; a goal which is fulfilled through the sophisticated use of dreaming and through a rigorous, systematic exertion called not-doing . I've defined not-doing as an unfamiliar act which engages our total being by forcing it to become conscious of its luminous segment.
To explain these concepts I've make a three-part, uneven division of our consciousness. The smallest, the first attention, or the consciousness that every normal person has developed in order to deal with the daily world, encompasses the awareness of the physical body. Another larger portion, the second attention, is the awareness we need in order to perceive our luminous cocoon and to act as luminous beings. The second attention is brought forth through deliberate training or by an accidental trauma, and it encompasses the awareness of the luminous body. The last portion, which is the largest, is the third attention. It's an immeasurable consciousness which engages undefinable aspects of the awareness of the physical and the luminous bodies. The battlefield of warriors is the second attention, which is something like a training ground for reaching the third attention."

- Carlos Castaneda, "The Eagle's Gift"

"Let us now (as fully as we may) say something of the production of the great World out of nothing: When there was neither time nor place, did God create a certain Chaos, invisible, intangible, which the Philosophers called Hyle, or the most remote Matter; out of this he made an Extract, or second Matter or Chaos, which the Philosophers know, not by speculation, but by sense: That Matter was and is visible and tangible, in which were and are all the Seeds and Forms of all the Creatures, superior and inferior, that ever were made."

- Hyle and Coahyle

solomon levi
07-04-2010, 02:26 AM
In the movie "Avatar", the humans (who represent dual consciousness) are
struggling to mine an ore called Unobtainium on the planet Pandora,
which the indigenous Na'vi, and the whole of Nature around
them, are already in harmony with. It is within them. One of the humans,
Jake Sully, learns to remove the "veil of separation" by training in his avatar
(second attention/dreaming body). The 'magnetic force' of love (Fr. aimant
means 'magnet' as well as 'loving, affectionate') assists him.

Awani
09-16-2010, 10:46 PM
And if you have ever had an intimate experience with psychedelic plants the glowing jungle of Pandora seems very familiar.

You hit a point with the importance of harmony with nature in the film... something rare for a blockbuster film I think... a sign of new times coming (I am hopeful)!

:cool:

Donna Matrix
09-27-2010, 08:52 PM
I see this field, this matrix alot now. It appears as gel filled cubes, not solid, not liquid, Like 3d pixels, they are stached next to one another on all sides going in all directions. There is nothing in between that I can see expect negative space, or darkness. Many creatures move in the matrix and when they move, they turn the cubes different colors just like a computer screen. The cubes are somewhat large, like maybe two inches by two inches by two. Unlike pixels, they can have multiple colors. I have seen dragons swimming in the cubes. Our aura colors these cubes too and is the way our thoughts and energies affect our environment. It would be really interesting to check out the negative space. I have a feeling the negative space is much more related to mind and thought than matter.

solomon levi
09-28-2010, 07:04 PM
Hmm. You're description reminds me of opals, only opals are spheres and not cubes.
The difference between fire opals (lots of color) and dull opals is in the alignment
or configuration of these silica spheres.

Donna Matrix
09-28-2010, 09:25 PM
I wish they were opals! big ones! This is just floating in space and goes in all directions. I have seen this many times, more so now that I am doing ormus. A teacher of mine who is a professional psychic, and really a wizard in the truest sense of the word had an experience of a dimensional portal opening up and he stuck his arm into it. It was composed of vibrating cubes, in three dimensions reminescent of a cubist painting, all vibrating. His friend that was with him was deeply traumatized by the unexpected event and will not talk about it.

solomon levi
09-29-2010, 07:41 PM
Do you know about the "cube of space" in tarot and kaballah? Any relation you think? As above, so below.

http://ifdawn.com/esa/ag/cube.jpg

Nibiru
09-30-2010, 04:30 AM
Hello, in my younger years I used to experiment with a lot of entheogens. Every trip that I experienced the visuals would be different but the one consistent "hallucination" I would see was these cubes. Almost every time I've taken lsd I've seen the cubes, and they pervade everything. They would be strings of attached cubes coming in patterns from every direction and reaching out to infinity. The cubes didn't appear solid, they were composed of lines like the drawing Solomon posted above. Each string of cubes would be only one color(yellow, blue, or red), but the different strings would be varying colors. They would stretch from as far as I could see, to directly in front of my face and passing through me stretching on to infinity. Does this sound anything like what you've been experiencing?

Donna Matrix
09-30-2010, 04:55 AM
Niburu,

Thats like what I see, except they seem to be filled with some kind of stuff this is neither liquid or solid, like jello. I cant say that I've seen the cubes each colored a different color, the ones I saw were holding multiple colors. But yeah, they go off in all directions into infinity.

I am familiar with the cube of space, and then there is the platonic solid, which also represents earth. Perhaps we are seeing the etheric web. Has anyone seen this? I got it off my ormus email list:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5ZCzAAPW4c&NR=1

Dale Ponds lecture on sympathetic vibrational physics. GREEEAAATTT Stuff.

Nibiru
09-30-2010, 05:09 AM
Very serendipitous, I just watched this same video that Alan posted in the ormus groups last night. This video reveals a lot....

Donna Matrix
09-30-2010, 05:46 AM
The video is long, and Dale is kind of boring, but his insights and information were awesome. Everything is in vibration sympathetically, and the sympathy is based on love. Love holds the universe together ans is the overarching force that knits it all togehter. I know master DK considers gravity a form of love.

solomon levi
11-07-2010, 12:41 PM
These are some expressions from Sendivogius' Letters that I think apply:

"which I have have had an ardent desire long before now to bring to pass."

"for if you have but got the little fish called Remora (see my Novum Lumen Chymicum, page 59, in the beginning of the parable) which but one of that sort swims in the vast ocean, you need no more fishing, but only to get the Way to dress, boil and spice it."

"And now there is no substance in the whole Nature which can have such a Homogeneity of Principles of Gold and Silver, as our Mercury drawn from our Magnesia in manner as you know. For that Mercury is but a warm and moist vapour not yet determined (as common Mercury is) in any other Family of the lower mixed Bodies, namely mineral, vegetable, or animal, and therefore it is of a more simple degree of composition than common Gold or Silver, or any other mixture can be. For all other things and therefore common Mercury also (which Pagetins makes use of) they are already determined in your said families, and therefore most of them seem to have symbolizing qualities and conditions with Gold and Silver. Yet for all that they are heterogeneous, because they are not only specifically different from Gold and Silver, but have also an opposite nature, being under a different species of the same degree of composition constituted wherein the nature and condition of their heterogeneity conists, so that our Mercury is not the vulgar must be made use of, and for an extractive Dissolvement of the Sulphur of Gold or Silver and this is the grand Error of Pagetins."
We require a Mercury that is Homogenous, having no opposite nature, undetermined to mineral, animal or vegetable kingdoms.

"... a certain Truth, that God the great architect of all things did create the whole material world (for this we are now only to speak of and not of your antetype or intellectual world) out of nothing and in Time, yet not so that all your parts of this world thus directly were created, but only your first Matter, and that she hath been produced out of meer nothing, out of which afterwards the most principle bodies and that they by way of separation were produced and out of them were made all kinds of mixed bodies and that by way of composition."

"But the Cabal which from God hath recieved your Light of undoubted Truth, and knows your genuine sense of your [placed] Genesis, and keeps with Her, its true interpretation, she, though she doth admit three divers acts of creation equal to the forsaid acts received in the common schools viz:
1. A Production of Matter out of Nothing which probably is Creation.
2. The Division of the same Matter into single Bodies.
3. The Fabrication of the mixture out of those divers simple Bodies."

if you like you can read the entire here:
http://www.levity.com/alchemy/send10.html

Andro
11-07-2010, 12:53 PM
The Fish ('Remora') is nothing but congealed ('frozen') Ocean.

The Fish IS the Ocean, just like the Worm (Dune) IS the Spice (congealed Spice :)) .

'The Fish', just like 'The Ocean' (Our Sea), has no opposite nature, being homogenous in and by itself :)

Salamandrogynus :cool:

solomon levi
11-07-2010, 06:53 PM
The Fish ('Remora') is nothing but congealed ('frozen') Ocean.

The Fish IS the Ocean, just like the Worm (Dune) IS the Spice (congealed Spice :)) .

'The Fish', just like 'The Ocean' (Our Sea), has no opposite nature, being homogenous in and by itself :)

Salamandrogynus :cool:

Yes! Quote myself from "Ouroboros:

These are really the most significant words i have ever written.
This "thing" is the Emerald Tablet's one thing:
"And as all things have been arose from one by the mediation of one:
so all things have their birth from this one thing by adaptation."

Like the fish not knowing what water is, this is our medium, this Ouroboros.
We are the river and the fish. Where shall we cast our nets?

solomon levi
02-01-2011, 06:31 PM
One creates from nothing. If you try to create from something you're just changing something.
So in order to create something you first have to be able to create nothing.

Werner Erhard

Andro
02-01-2011, 08:16 PM
One creates from nothing. If you try to create from something you're just changing something.
So in order to create something you first have to be able to create nothing.

Werner Erhard

Yes :)

And lacking readily available Nothing, we are expected to create what appears to be a 'Nothing' out of what appears to be a 'Something' :confused:

Frater IA
02-02-2011, 04:57 PM
Yes :)

And lacking readily available Nothing, we are expected to create what appears to be a 'Nothing' out of what appears to be a 'Something' :confused:

I just posted this to my facebook, and the first person who "likes" it, I'm going to ask them what it means, because you, sir, just made my brain hurt!!! :) (it makes perfect sense in philosophy, I'm trying my best to correspond it in reality.....and its failing epicly)

Andro
02-02-2011, 05:29 PM
you, sir, just made my brain hurt!!! :)

Excellent! It's only natural, I am not a stranger to this myself, even though is it now more a thing of the past...

it makes perfect sense in philosophy, I'm trying my best to correspond it in reality.....and its failing epicly

It is absolutely applicable in 'reality'. You just have to make a little room for it, and it will come...

Do not even try to construct an abstract Nothing. You can't, at least not now.

Instead, try to understand the QUALITIES of Nothing and apply (or find them) in things which are normally/physically perceived as Something, but are not so philosophically.

I hope I didn't make your head hurt even more...

Salazius
02-02-2011, 06:58 PM
Keep it very simple because it is very complicated.

Frater IA
02-03-2011, 03:33 AM
It is absolutely applicable in 'reality'. You just have to make a little room for it, and it will come...

Do not even try to construct an abstract Nothing. You can't, at least not now.

Instead, try to understand the QUALITIES of Nothing and apply (or find them) in things which are normally/physically perceived as Something, but are not so philosophically.

I hope I didn't make your head hurt even more...

O.....K........... :(

Well, good sir, I hope I am not out of place asking for you to try and break it down for me. I mean yes, I would love a KISS (keep it simple stoopud) answer, however, if you'd be willing to do your best in lehmans terms to explain this to me, I'd be all ears. I've had kind of a rough day and could use some good lessons to calm me. If you are so inclined. :)

Andro
02-03-2011, 03:32 PM
Hi IA,

A suggestion:

Start with 'words' and then move to 'things'.

For example: Take paper and a pen, and fill a few pages with all first expressions/phrases/word sequences that come to mind which contain the word 'nothing'. Don't think, just write whatever comes.

For example: "I was left with nothing", or "I had nothing to lose", etc...

Quoth U2:

"You gave me nothing, now it's all I've got"

Fill at least two or three pages with such phrases. Then, read what you wrote and look for the 'Somethingness' in every 'Nothing' for which you provided a context in your sentences.

This will help you get started to grasp the nature and the worldly qualities of 'Nothing' in your real life, not just as an abstract concept.

This exercise is meant to bridge between such an abstract concept and your day-to-day life experience. It may bring this concept down to a more 'tangible' level...

Let us know (if you wish) what conclusions or insights you come up with after completing this simple exercise...

Frater IA
02-04-2011, 05:13 AM
Will do that!!! That looks like an excellent exercise!

Donna Matrix
02-04-2011, 05:43 AM
There is a very fine line , a luminal level, a boundary, somehow needed by our psyche that needs that "something" as a ground for our reality. It is terrifying and marvelous to peek beyond it. Indeed it is a liberation, and like the current chaos of Egypt, is a most holy thing- for wonder happens once we have freed ourselves from the tyranny our of own mental constructs. What would happen if we all freed ourselves?

Frater IA
02-05-2011, 05:15 AM
There is a very fine line , a luminal level, a boundary, somehow needed by our psyche that needs that "something" as a ground for our reality. It is terrifying and marvelous to peek beyond it. Indeed it is a liberation, and like the current chaos of Egypt, is a most holy thing- for wonder happens once we have freed ourselves from the tyranny our of own mental constructs. What would happen if we all freed ourselves?

Donna! I'd bet, that while our abilities to communicate across the world as well (via internet and other such stuff) may suffer alot by "freeing ourselves from tyranny") at least initially, I honestly think that while we may lose much technology because of it, we'd honestly all be alot happier. Besides, I know many Americans could afford to do an honest days work once in a while rather than relying on machines! I grew up on a farm in Indiana, and often wonder what it would be like without government and "social laws". Just living life, by the balance of morality. The thought for me is very close to bliss. At that point you become so connected to the plants and animals you rely on for nourishment, and become far more in touch with the world and how you connect to it. ;) Anyway, back to my work on "nothing". LOL.

Frater IA
02-05-2011, 06:22 AM
Ok, so, I wrote it out, then in parenthesis is my thoughts on what "nothing" means for that given quote or sentence. Excuse some of my humor ahead of time, I did not omit it for the sake of the internet. (teh interwebs is serious business) :) My final notes/ideas are at the bottom.

SOMETHING FOR NOTHING (GENERALLY NOTHING MEANS BEING AT THE RIGHT PLACE AT THE RIGHT TIME WHEN YOU ACHIEVE OR RECEIVE SOMETHING FOR NOTHING.)

I WAS LEFT WITH NOTHING (THIS NOTHING MAY REFER TO GREAT LOSS OF SOMETHING)

I HAD NOTHING TO LOSE (THIS NOTHING REFERS TO A “DEFECIT” OF SOMETHING, SO THAT UPON ACTION YOU CAN ONLY “GAIN”.)

AND THEN THERE WAS NOTHING (WHAT WAS THERE BEFORE? IS IT GONE OR WAS SOMETHING CHANGED, AND ITS ONLY PERCIEVABLY NOTHING)

NOTHING WAS LEFT (I ATE IT ALL, LOL!!! NOTHING CAN BE THE FULL USE, OR CONSUMING OF SOMETHING)

I THOUGHT I SAW SOMETHING, BUT THERE WAS NOTHING (THERE NOTHING CAN BE EVERY SOMETHING THAT WAS THERE PRIOR, HAS NOT CHANGED, THUS, NOTHING REFERS TO SOMETHING THAT IS STILL IN ITS CURRENT STATE.)

I ASKED YOU TO DO THIS, BUT YOU DID NOTHING (OR PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING “OTHER” THAN WHAT WAS ASKED OF YOU. THEREFORE THERE COULD POTENTIALLY BE A WHOLE LOT OF “SOMETHINGS” IN THIS NOTHING.)

I LOOKED INSIDE AND FOUND NOTHING (AGAIN, EVERY SOMETHING THERE REMAINS UNCHANGED)

I HAVE NOTHING TO SAY WELL, (AT LEAST NOT TO YOU!!! WHATEVER CAN BE SAID, CANNOT INCREASE THE QUALITY OF THE ISSUE OR PRODUCT AT HAND, THEREFORE, NOTHING REFERS TO MANY “CURRENTLY” USELESS SOMETHINGS)

NOTHING IN THIS WORLD IS REAL (I THINK, THEREFORE I IS! NOTHING REFERS TO CREATION/UNIVERSE IN ALL EXSISTANCE)

NOTHING IS FOREVER (OOO, SEE ABOVE, NOT ADD “TIME”)

NOTHING LASTS (IN THIS SENSE NOTHING MEANS EVERYTHING!)

I DID NOTHING TODAY (NOTHING REFERSE TO ANYTHING THAT COULD INCREASE A “QUANTITATIVE POSTIVE QUALITY” <holy crap, you guys have my talking like you now!!!! *gasp*!
NOTHING HAPPENED REFERS TO SOMETHING THAT SHOULD REMAIN “HERMETIC” (lolcakes) OR IT COULD LOWER QUALITY/VIBRATION OR CAUSE STRESS TO THE EGO)

I WANT FOR NOTHING (REFERRING TO ANYTHING BEYOND A NECESSISITY TO SURVIVE)

IF YOU DO NOTHING, YOU WILL GET NOTHING (REFERS TO ANY ACTION TO IMPROVE OR ADD QUALITY TO A PRODUCT OR SITUATION)

THAT’S A WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING (SOMETHING OF USELSS QUALITY TO THE CURRENT NEED)

THANKS FOR NOTHING (SOMETHING NOT NEEDED)

IT WAS NOTHING (IN RESPONSE TO BEING THANKED) “COULD” REFER TO EFFORT EXPENDED FOR SOMEONE ELSES POSITIVE GAIN (YAY, SPREADING LOVE TO OTHERS……THIS NOTHING MAKES MEH HAPPEH)

I HAVE NOTHING TO GIVE (ANYTHING THAT COULD INCREASE YOUR OR SOMEONE ELSES QUALITY WITHOUT REDUCING MY OWN)

I HAVE NOTHING TO DO (SOMETHING THAT MOTIVATES ME TO ACT)

FINAL THOUGHTS: "Nothing" in the sense of lack of any and all quantitative or measurable somethings does not exsist. There is ALWAYS "something". The difference of nothing and something is a matter of the person percieving the "something". So we are always creating from something no matter what. Leading me to believe, that everything necessary to complete any task of raising our quality to perfection is available to us, and already in exsistance, we just need to change the "somethings" available to us. AKA (the source gave us everything we'd ever need to complete the great work, and "nothing" in terms of "lack of anything" does not exsist and is a complete fallacy made my human society)

BLAH!!!:cool:

Donna Matrix
02-09-2011, 04:05 AM
Brilliant! Do you feel liberated?

Become your own messiah! Liberate yourself.

Donna Matrix
02-09-2011, 04:11 AM
Frater IA,

I used to think that the perfect work would be a combo of indoor/outdoor stuff. I used to drive to work and pass Mexicans picking in the field, and I knew it was back breaking work, but I thought how cool it would be to have a mental and physical job. Like job sharing.

Then I realized no white boy was gonna bend all day and pick strawberries. *pop* - and so my fantasy died.

Unfortunately, people love to be policed, and so we are doomed to have governemnt, and therefore bureaucracy, and yes, taxes. But as a woman, I have to say I would n't have it any other way. I like me freedom, and I like my social services because we all know shit happens.

Peace

Frater IA
02-09-2011, 11:29 PM
LOL! I kind of feel liberated. What I noticed was instead of making my brain hurt, it more or less made it feel better. Like it released some "crap" inside there. LOL, its funny you talk about picking strawberries. I grew up on a crop farm, and we had hogs for about 10 years till the market for pork went under. Frankly, I'm still in the "transition period" for becoming fully liberated. While I am white, my best friend is black (also a spiritual eclectic). But I still have feelings like, get those illegals the "#$%@" out of my country, and worry about politics and that, however, the soul in my that is coming up from the depths of my conciousness is saying "those borders don't exsist, you aren't an American, there is no America and these laws don't matter." (which is kinda haphazard since I've been active duty for a bit over 8 years and plan to get my pension) But yeah, I see what you are saying as well.

Anyhow, thank you so much for your kind words.

Donna Matrix
02-10-2011, 05:11 AM
My mom was a farmers daughter. My family is from South Dakota. Congrats on your liberation. As I have stated elsewhere,it is a fine line we tread between subjective and objective reality. I'm not sure quitting the farm is the answer, then again its a helluva lot of work. I think there is room for inspiration here however. perhaps you will ind a new passion that uses your skills from the farm, Lord knows you have to know alot to be a farmer, as well as an alchemist, and agriculture started alchemy as well.