PDA

View Full Version : Disputes

Awani
09-13-2010, 10:32 AM
On these forums, and on most forums on the Net I guess, there are always at least two sides. There are groups. Like here for instance there are a few that are allies against other people who are allies. And the debate starts, sometimes heated. You all know what I mean I think, we have seen it a few times.

I find it funny, and this thread is not pointing any fingers... I just wonder why we take all this so seriously?

Life is a joke, but because it is a joke doesn't mean it is meaningless or silly. It just means we should laugh at it - and with it. Nature has a great sense of humor. Just look at some of its creatures.

Ego - that is also a big issue and one we have to live with. In the jungle I met some shamans who had little, or no, ego. It was something I really admire and strive towards. It is always difficult because to do this you have to be able to take yourself as a joke. This can be difficult for some... perhaps that is why the shamans always were laughing, from morning till evening? Lack of ego enhance the funny sides of existence.

I mean some people are struggling with a bad confidence in themselves... they need a bit of ego just to get out of bed.

There are always certain subjects that makes us all blow up. Things that really makes us angry no matter who controlled our ego is, but it is not necessary.

The QUEST is all that is important!

Informing others of the discoveries during YOUR quest is equally important, it speeds up the process for the whole race!

Today this is my belief!

:cool:

Ghislain
09-13-2010, 02:09 PM
Today I shall make that my belief too; until a better one is proffered ;)

Ghislain

SNODGRJL
09-14-2010, 09:25 AM
When I first realized that we are all One and all connected as One I finally understood what Jesus meant by Blessed are those who are poor in spirit. Dying to self--slaying the ego--is the first step to truly finding out who you are.

Awani
09-14-2010, 07:20 PM
When I first realized that we are all One and all connected as One I finally understood what Jesus meant by Blessed are those who are poor in spirit. Dying to self--slaying the ego--is the first step to truly finding out who you are.

Made me think of:

67. Jesus said, "Those who know all, but are lacking in themselves, are utterly lacking."

In fact check this (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?p=10627) out!

:cool: