PDA

View Full Version : Actual Effects of Ormus Ingestion

Donna Matrix
09-23-2010, 07:41 PM
Ok I've been on the stuff for about three months, even taking a three day "ormus retreat". I have a variety of strange symptoms, anyone else got anything to add? Currently I am having kundi pains, sometimes very painful but always very temporary, sharp pains all over my body at random times, again very rapid and sharp then gone, mouth full of blisters and canker sores, heart palpitations in the morning, actually waking me, awesome dreams, annd meditations, horrible ridged nail growth, emotional calm with periodic bouts of deep hopelessness/despair this rapidly comes and goes, increased libido, which is really saying something, and heightened intolerance of noises, crowds.

Can anyone direct me to an alternative info source on this effects of this? A book or website. I have already been to subtleenergies.com and am a member of the largets Yahoo group on Ormus. I have not seen a really good site on the varied effects of ormus.

Also my cockatoo that has horrible feathers is looking really good, been using trap water on him and cell salts.

True Initiate
09-25-2010, 10:18 PM
Good God!
Don't ingest this Ormus products anymore since they have nothing to do with Alchemy.I have seen products supposedly made from Gold but this cann't be true because if it really is made from gold the price would be a few thousand bucks.Ormus is nothing other than the calx of gold (if there is any present) which is very poisonous for the human body because it is not properly dissolved by a solvent.
The chemist of today do not posses this solvent and therefore they are not able to reproduce alchemical results.

People like David Hudson and Laurence Gardner not to mention Carl Gustav Jung and other dreamers have tried to explain alchemy according to their own ideas and theories which became popular in a New Age movement what i call pop-Alchemy.
I don't know why the people are so obsessed to intepret Alchemy to their own theories and fancies.

LeoRetilus
09-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Hi, Puffer while I agree with you mostly about what you said, it is not proper either to dismiss these works simply as "pop alchemy". I have seen nothing on these forums on the internet but would be alchemists (who like to stick with the paths of the ancients) ripping David Hudson without giving his work a serious study. (which wasn't really his work but work he funded, which is open source cause his patents were never filed)
He didn't know enough about classical alchemy to speak the language of the ancients or of the manuscripts which you are familiar with and so the source of all the contempt, however you have to realize all he had was Gardner's books, which are mostly trash, but if you take a close look at the research papers they speak for themselves.

I agree that next to no-one on the internet actually sells monatomic white powder gold but they sell instead salts, simple chlorides of potassium, magnesium and sodium, the only company that sells it exactly the way Hudson made it is Tibetan Gold.com in Hong Kong and yes the product is very expensive, because the process is long and hard.

And , no, white powder gold is not simply a calx of gold, nor is it a poisonous metallic salt, but instead just like potable gold it does not contain one single atom of gold, which is proved through the assays, although pure gold is its only beginning composition, does this not sound like alchemy to you? The repeated solving ,drying and baking and re-solving is the same as the ancient method, "solve et coagula", it is the return to the use of the four elements of water, fire, air and earth as the ancient philsophers advised , until the gold is reincrudated back to its beginning matrix of iron, alumina, and silica. If you follow his work and listen to the lectures of Hudson and read the published research papers and the patents you will see the proof, that in the assays only this matrix, which the philosophers also said is the matrix of gold is found in the reincrudated gold, and while I agree that this is in no way a "complete stone", because putrefaction which is the key to regeneration is left out, and so the phoniex does not manifest from its ashes, however the fire that is life that forms the real body of the gold is released into the waters of reincrudation during the solving operations, this fire when dried to a residue is the sal comm of nature, it is with this water that Hudson gave to doctors and miracles that can not be disputed were performed with. It is these waters that lie above the reincrudated gold that "pop alchemists" call "ormus", any common unanimated "mercury", a.k.a. potassium cyanide, h2o2 or aqua regia can accomplish the same, the first step is always to get the gold into an ionic solution and strip the clusters down until the metallic lattice is destroyed, the metallic lattice is where the fire lies, this was the universal electrical fluid that made the metal a metal.

The other important aspect to take away from his funded work was that it found that all t-state metals which are known to the alchemists as the "occult metals" have the ability to be solved back into a common base matrix of iron,alumina, and silica through repeated solving and coagulating, once again this is proved through the assays. The mechanism is one of cooper pairing of like forces within the atom at clusters smaller than what will constitute or precipate as a metal, this then means that metals are not what we think they are and atomic forces are not so rigid and straight-forward as science would have us believe, but instead they are only forms of condensed or corprefied light, this is evident because if these white powders are left exposed to the sun, the force which created the gold from the iron, alumina and silica will return and reform the gold, slowly over time the matrix will dissappear and the occult metals will re-appear in its place this is evident once again through the assays which do not lie they prove transmutation through invisible forces are happening, however silver will always precede gold in the assays, this is because this is the true un-ripe electrum of the philosophers.

garvolt2002
09-26-2010, 12:39 AM
Is David Hudson still living?

Donna Matrix
09-26-2010, 02:10 AM
I forgot to menton the most important thing of all- I am sleeping better than I have in years. I have tried trap water which my boyfriends brother has designed to pass by magnets four times, in a housing of RO canister and neodymuim magnets. I have also tried basic ormus from Ambrosia Tech, and a paste that we got off ebay. If I smoke a very little bit if weed and use my crystals, I can see amazing things, like staircases to heaven, angels, etc. Better than LSD or psilocybin. Dont know bout other psychadelics. My crystals are very powerful now after using trap water on them, and I have been working with them for years, but nothing like this. I have heard of people talking about energy, but now I feel it like a matrrix of pancake batter we exist in. Surely this energy is secret fire.My boyfriend and I experiment with mudras and special hand holding positions that the energy moves through and gets kind of amplified.

I have been meditating for twenty years and have experienced alot of things, but nothing like this. It definately stimulates kundalini, but mine has been active for a while, at least five years.

I am really interested in the spiritual/ psychic and physically transformative effects of this. I'm just not seeing any large independent information sources. Like everyone is "in the business", and I am a very cynical and skeptical consumer.

Aleilius
09-26-2010, 04:14 AM
I have seen products supposedly made from Gold but this cann't be true because if it really is made from gold the price would be a few thousand bucks.
Quiet true. Most of the ORMUS out there is mainly magnesium hydroxide with some calcium hydroxide, and a wide array of trace metal hydroxides.

Ormus is nothing other than the calx of gold (if there is any present) which is very poisonous for the human body because it is not properly dissolved by a solvent.
Sorry TP, this is not true, and completely false. The calx of gold (which is only gold particles - i.e. gold is still in a metallic state - not a salt) is completely harmless, and should be considered inert for all intensive purposes (since metallic gold is inert, and will not react with stomach acid - it's the same with silver). However, once you start breaking the gold clusters apart into smaller & smaller clusters it becomes quite medicinally active, and has much use in medicine. Please read up on Agricola's Treatise on Gold. There are many other treatises that deal with "atomized" gold, and the calx of gold for medicinal purposes. If the gold "calx" is an oxide/hydroxide, or a carbonate, then yes, it would be very poisonous to take internally since it would be converted the chloride of gold (which is a neurotoxin FYI).

I don't know why the people are so obsessed to intepret Alchemy to their own theories and fancies.
No, and this may be true, but this does not mean that even many "alchemists" out there have a correct interpretation of the Art either.

Aleilius
09-26-2010, 04:17 AM
Is David Hudson still living?

Yes, he's still living. I too thought he had passed away a while back, but apparently this is not the case. I know somebody that somewhat knows Hudson, and he's still kicking.

True Initiate
09-26-2010, 06:06 AM
Ok guys i am no expert on Ormus but this side effects that Dona is describing sounds like poisoning to me.Maybe the right preparation of the Ormus (with the Gold) will yield some positive results but the Ormus that she is ingesting is certailny not.

You should better analyzing her text and not mine.

Aleilius
09-26-2010, 06:17 AM
Ok guys i am no expert on Ormus but this side effects that Dona is describing sounds like poisoning to me.Maybe the right preparation of the Ormus (with the Gold) will yield some positive results but the Ormus that she is ingesting is certailny not.

You should better analyzing her text and not mine.
Hi, no yes, you are entirely correct! These are not good symptoms regardless of what one is taking. I would discontinue use immediately! Take a look at the Yahoo ORMEs group run by Daniel. Most of what's out there that is selling as monatomic gold, white powder gold, or ORMUS is not the real thing, and should be regarded with the greatest suspicion (let alone actually consuming it). Daniel is an expert on this subject, and he's willing to bet that only a handful has been able to produce true ORMEs. I myself have failed at the so called "white powder of gold."

A lot of people have good health when they begin taking this stuff, but end up with bad health in the end. If there's no original problem, then why experiment with potentially (most probably) harmful materials? Don't fix it if it's not broken! This is exactly the reason why I do not bioassay any of my alchemical products.

EDIT: TP, I wanted to say I'm sorry if I might've sounded a bit snappy in my previous post. I say these things, and do not think about how they will be interpreted by the other person (in an emotional sense, or maybe they'll be offended/hurt by what I say). It's a personal problem I need to work on. I'm an asshole sometimes, but I'm really trying to work towards this problem.

theFool
09-26-2010, 10:43 AM
I have tried trap water which my boyfriends brother has designed to pass by magnets four times, in a housing of RO canister and neodymuim magnets.

Trap water IS NOT poisonous. Especially if it is homemade.

ORMUS effects are similar to those experienced by those who practice qigong, yoga (especially by the breathing techniques), tantric sex, holotropic breathwork, ...
It is not poisoning.

Effects like: sharp pain in tailbone (during the night), sleeplessnes, heart palpitations (with awakenings during night), the characteristic buzzing sound in ears (especially during night), tingling sensation in perineum (just to mention some of them), means that you are overdoing it with your spiritual practices, gathering too much "energy" in your head. Regulate paractices till effects subside.

If you truly want to get rid of those side-effects and practice what you like as much as you want, you have to open the "microcosmic orbit" (touching tongue to palate) so that the "energy" does not get stuck in head or other part. Study taoist yoga (eg. Mantak Chia's books) for a very detailed explanation of how the energy system works and how to proceed safely.

solomon levi
09-26-2010, 10:45 PM
A lot of Donna's "symptoms" are similar to what I experience when i take ormus for a time.
I don't see anything wrong with it. Why are they not good symptoms?
IMO they all show an increase in energy.
I don't feel that I have ever been harmed by ormus, or my health decreased.

So many things depend on the individual or vary with the individual.
Why would more energy be bad for some people? Because they're not fluid enough to
handle it; because they haven't changed/opened their minds. I suppose it's like running too
much energy through a circuit and you blow the resistors; but if you have no resistance,
are fluid - free of fixed ideas, etc - then no problem.

theFool
09-27-2010, 08:15 AM
So many things depend on the individual or vary with the individual.
Why would more energy be bad for some people? Because they're not fluid enough to
handle it; because they haven't changed/opened their minds. I suppose it's like running too
much energy through a circuit and you blow the resistors; but if you have no resistance,
are fluid - free of fixed ideas, etc - then no problem.

I think that there is actual change in the physical body when you increase the "energy", it is not something psychological. So, having no resistance is not so easy. Being "free of fixed ideas" will just make you to ignore the symptoms, this doesn't mean your body is ready to receive greater amounts of "energy". Symptoms like sounds and insomnia means that you are overloading the capacity of your system.

Donna Matrix
09-27-2010, 06:25 PM
Thank You Gentlemen. I have been dealing with alot of this before i ever heard of ormus. My roommate says he is experiencing a strange calm, especaially in situations that should freak him out, he is using trap water. My boyfriend uses the paste ormus and says it keeps him focused and high energy for his day.

In order to balance all these energies, i have to be very disciplined with my spiritual practice which makes all the difference in energies, this includes the microcosmic orbit, and lots of grounding. Personally i think alot of this is kundalini, which is stimulated by the ormus. The palpitations which I consider the most dangerous, goes away with my meds and lots of water. The little whiteheads are clearing of channels I feel. I am not sure about the rest, but I see alot more clairvoyantly, and my meditations are more focused and powerful. Sleep has been an issue for years, and has improved. If I do not do my meditaion and grounding, i become really bitchy, like i go from nice to turbo bitch in a split second. So i really need the practice which balances and grounds these energies.

I have taken monatomic gold from crucible.org. This was very strong and we finished up the bottle, but did not reorder. If one is not mindful, the psychological effects can be unpleasant as it intensifies everything. I am now taking one capful of liquid chi from Ambrosia Tech and drinking trap water. I agree that the physical changes and increased energies need to be integrated with mindfulness and a spiritual orientation to this whole thing. No need ascending and leaving a wasteland of hurt people behind you. Gotta mind the fires

solomon levi
09-28-2010, 12:43 AM
I think that there is actual change in the physical body when you increase the "energy", it is not something psychological. So, having no resistance is not so easy. Being "free of fixed ideas" will just make you to ignore the symptoms, this doesn't mean your body is ready to receive greater amounts of "energy". Symptoms like sounds and insomnia means that you are overloading the capacity of your system.

Definitely. I'm not suggesting it is only psychological. Monoatomic gold especially will accumulate in your nervous system and change your body and
how it is wired. But still, there is no separation between the physical and the "psychological" as you call it. Otherwise why would meditation
make any difference. The resistance in our bodies is the product of our minds - habitual thoughts, beliefs, views, emotions.

Insominia shouldn't necessarily, or in a blanket fashion, be defined as bad or negative. Most spiritual people develop it, and scientists too.
The spirit is restless - there is less need for sleep. Think of the many great minds that said they only needed a few hours sleep, or maybe they
took cat naps instead of long periods.

theFool
09-29-2010, 12:32 PM
But still, there is no separation between the physical and the "psychological" as you call it. Otherwise why would meditation
make any difference. The resistance in our bodies is the product of our minds - habitual thoughts, beliefs, views, emotions.
Yes, they are interconnected. I just wanted to mention that thinking of something doesn't mean that you are actually doing it.

Insominia shouldn't necessarily, or in a blanket fashion, be defined as bad or negative. Most spiritual people develop it, and scientists too.
The spirit is restless - there is less need for sleep. Think of the many great minds that said they only needed a few hours sleep, or maybe they took cat naps instead of long periods.
There is also the other side, the "lunatics" who cannot support themselves and function in society. They have the same symptoms as scientists and spiritual people.

solomon levi
09-29-2010, 09:44 PM
There is also the other side, the "lunatics" who cannot support themselves and function in society. They have the same symptoms as scientists and spiritual people.

:)
I can relate to all three.
Sometimes the mind is so sharp and penetrating, I can apply it to anything I want to know and learn/interact with it - the scientist.
Sometimes it comes as visions, knowingness, seeing, being, interconnectedness... the spiritual.
Sometimes I have thoughts and feelings that would make society medicate me or lock me away if they knew. I constantly have to act/pretense as
though I am stable and sane, revealing my true volatile/chaotic/putrefying self to only a handful of close trusted people. And even then it must
be revealed in small doses, so they believe that I'll be "Okay", that I still have a grip on reality. I don't. My grip is a pretense. But so is everyone else's.
Who is insane: the one who knows s/he is pretending, or the one who really thinks/believes they're in control?

My personal experience/philosophy is that you have to go volatile/insane to free yourself from the fixed/sane program that was fed to you by society.
Society's idea of sanity is to be a good child, listen to your parents, go to school, clean your room, get good grades, get a job, get married, have
a family, accumulate things until your health fails or you grow old and die. Sanity is such a narrow slice of life/infinity. What about the other 98% -
the insanity? I want to know about that. And what if that leads to death? Sanity/society fears death/the unknown. It's insane to take one's own life.
But alchemy begins with death/nigredo, does it not? Besides the matter in the flask, does not the alchemist have to die?
Ever wonder what percent of life/infinity is having a body (being "alive") and what percent is not having one (being "dead")?
It's a scientific question - not just lunacy. :D Science is searching the universe, and having a body is definitely the minority compared to other planets.
Because we have bodies we make that the rule to measure life/intelligence in the universe by!? Maybe the rest of the planets are full of non-body beings
having a great time, not concerned with food, money, gas, going to the dentist, etc, etc, etc...

I'm not directing this post at you, the Fool. I'm just talking. :)
I would be interested in anyone's thoughts on the death of the alchemist.
What does it mean to you for the "initial subject" to die and return to chaos before being reborn?
How do you intend to do that?

Please don't respond here. I'll post the question in another part of the forum. ;)

crystalbody
12-01-2010, 12:26 AM
I sware on sea salt ormus. I had a pain in my brain for several months, almost went to the doctors, but stuck through it. It "woke" me up , I can do strange things with my brain, but don't know how to use it correctly.

duka_kv
12-04-2010, 02:46 PM
I found some infos about ORMUS at this site http://www.cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=617.0 , it is wery interesting, and may help to see THAT from all angles of view...also found this :
THE PHILOSOPHER’S STONE
One of the major goals of Alchemy was “The preparation of aurum potabile, liquid gold, a sovereign remedy, because gold being itself perfect could produce peffection in the human frame.” -quoted from The History of Chemistry as quoted by Manly P. Hall in his The Secret Teachings of All Ages, p. CLV. Gold has long been called the metal of wisdom by the Illuminati. The Illuminati are well aware of the alchemical quest to create the correct type of gold which will bring enlightment to the world. The Rabbi’s, who know the Cabala, have considered the secret of white powdered gold the greatest secret of all times. Somehow the Egyptian Pharaoh’s had learned the secret of how to make white powdered gold which when seen up close is transparent--like the gold described in the Bible as making up the streets in heaven.

This gold is monotonic (with molecules in a high spin state), and looks like baking flour. It greatly enhances the pineal gland, and a similar substance of iridium greatly enhances the pituitary gland. Regular yellow gold or gold salts will cause the hair of the subject to fall out, but white gold is safe to ingest. After ingesting the white gold for over 9 months, a subject will become extremely psychic and disease free. The person’s body will also glow. Whether the Illuminati discovered this white gold, and have been using it secretly when their adepts went into hiding for months of long training, or whether they were only playing with substitutes we cannot say. (By the way, some occult groups groom slaves in the craft for 24 hours a day for a year.) At any rate, in recent years a man named David Hudson, who is of the Holy Blood line (13th Illuminati Bloodline, of the de Guise lineage), discovered and patented white gold. He named the white gold Ormus, which is the occult name for the Prieure de Sion.

Ormus also pertains to Gnosticism in the ancient world. Ormus is also the Hebrew words for “golden tree”, which David finds appropriate since this white gold is the elixir of life that the sho-bread (& manna) was made from. This is said to be the reason the Priest glowed when he came out of the Holy of Holies, after eating the sho-bread. David Hudson, told co-author Fritz that he was supportive of the cabalistic goal of Adam Kadmon. Because Hudson knew the cabala very well, it seems likely that he understands what Adam Kadmon is really all about. Monarch slaves of the House of Rothschild have revealed how the Illuminati are able to do what they call Proxying.

This is a Mind-Spirit transfer, done by the 1.twinning traumas, 2. channeling, 3. telepathic communication, and 4. astral projection so that all slaves worldwide are being pulled into one single interlinked Demonic One World Mind [this is the so called 'hive mind' characteristic of the Reptilian alien groups that dominate and interbreed with the human Illuminati..Ken Adachi]. We do not understand how white gold and iridium help the body become a semi-conductor so that the body is highly psychic, but it does. We hope to find out more. David Hudson has the patent (U.S. patent and some international patents) on white gold. There are a number of scientific studies on white gold which verify the power of white gold on the human body. When the co-author Fritz talked to David Hudson, he certainly knows the occult world exceptionally well, besides being skilled in the Cabala. He claims he has nothing to do with the occult world, and that he stays away from the Illuminati. He says that he took what was occult and turned it into science. The co-author’s talk with him left many questions. David Hudson has given mankind the most important secret that has captivated the best minds of the occult world for centuries, the Quest for the Philosopher’s Stone.

[Precautionary note from Ken Adachi:

Readers should be aware that Anna Hayes mentions in her books that taking mono atomic gold is ultimately harmful. She claims that the initial growth of psychic awareness is not permanent, but rather levels off and later declines. Further, she says that the promotion of mono atomic gold is an Illuminati deception. While attracting the public with sugar plums of enhanced psychic clarity and improved health, the ulterior purpose of promoting mono atomic gold is to cause the destruction of the ten virtual DNA strands which all humans possess and which are now manifesting into 3D reality as seen with the 3, 4, or even 5 strands of DNA that now show up in the blood of Blue Indigo (Millennium) children.

The destruction of the ten virtual DNA strands (unseen with 3rd dimension microscopes, but nevertheless still there in the higher 4th dimensional vibratory plane) prevents a human from activating these higher dimensional DNA strands and prevents access to higher spiritual awareness and telepathic abilities, as humans and mother Earth gradually increase our base vibratory frequency and ascend into the fourth dimension (a process that began in 1987 and will likely reach completion somewhere between 2018 and 2025). The activation of more than two strands of DNA is apparently necessary to exist in physical form in the fourth dimension. So now, the hidden purpose behind the promotion of mono atomic gold is perhaps becoming more evident: the Illuminati, the militarists, the satanists, the corrupt politicians, etc., and all those who serve the Dark Master, Lucifer, will not be allowed to reincarnate on a fourth dimensional Earth.

Thus, being confined to the 3rd dimension, the Illuminati wishes to keep their human slaves with them and not lose them to the joy, peace, and freedom of a higher dimensional Earth. When you consider that Sir Laurence Gardner, a high Illuminati insider (and full blooded Reptilian) has been continuously touting the glories of mono atomic gold in every radio interview show he's appeared on for the past few years (along with William Henry), you have to ask yourself, "should I embrace the recommendations of a satanist and high Illuminati front man or should I be running in the opposite direction as fast as I can?"]

source: http://educate-yourself.org
So i just post this here, becouse i was thinking to experiment with ORMUS too, but now, i willl first read a little more and contemplate a little bit more :)

crystalbody
12-10-2010, 04:12 AM
I truely disagree. Fluoride is an Illuminati deception not white powder gold. If you become a superconductor, you will be not of this world like the "gods" of egypt. You will manifest instant thoughts, and so on. True monoatomic elements are found in fresh organic vegatables and fruit. Eat them and stay healthy. Are you saying thats a deception?........

horticult
12-10-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi crystalbody,
would you post your recipe?
Could you report effects of this sample on somebody else?

I can do strange things with my brain
Will you elaborate? Thanks.

duka_kv
12-10-2010, 08:29 PM
I truely disagree. Fluoride is an Illuminati deception not white powder gold. If you become a superconductor, you will be not of this world like the "gods" of egypt. You will manifest instant thoughts, and so on. True monoatomic elements are found in fresh organic vegatables and fruit. Eat them and stay healthy. Are you saying thats a deception?........
Fresh fruit and vegetables are not artifically rearanged (almoust not at all), but ormus precipitate..etc is something different IMO, so if something make you become superconductor, you can conduct disbalance too.So you have to be prepared, and when you are prepared you dont need ormus anumore :D

Donna Matrix
12-12-2010, 12:49 AM
Duka_dv

The part about becoming a superconductor and manifesting thoughts is absolutely true. That's why I feel it is imperative to also be doing a spiritual practice, especially violet flame meditations, that actually transmute the energies of your lower bodies. Its no good to be an asshole, and a bigger, more powerful one at that. In fact, thats probably why it was kept such a secret for so long. There are a million and more ways to manifest the hatred and insanity of the human ego, but only a few ways to manifest the glory of God. I pray this is always used to creat love and goodness.

solomon levi
12-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Total agreement here DM. :)

duka_kv
12-12-2010, 10:13 PM
If you know what are you are doing...So what actually you are conducting, how it is manifesting...thre is old admonish "devil can manifest to you as angel of light"

Donna Matrix
12-13-2010, 07:16 PM
The devil is a deciever and without love. Let's face it, there are lots and lots of beings out there in lots of dimensions. Not all pretty faces are working in alignment with the will of the Creator, just because they are shiny and beautiful. Likewise, there are some rather weird and repulsive creatures who exhibit profound compassion and wisdom. Look deeper, dula_kv and the truth will be there, to set you free as Jesus said it would.

If you take the path of alchemy one must become an intrepid seeker of truth, because you are going to see alot of ugly things, especially about yourself. Our goal is to free ourselves of our self made slavery, the tyranny of the ego. It is a painful and icky process at times, hence the need for the holy warrior inside all of us. I believe this is the true jihad.

Donna Matrix
12-13-2010, 07:53 PM
From my limited experience with ormus, I can tell it really pulls up all kinds of shadow stuff for transmuting, and radically corrects things in our life that are not in alignment with the light. And thats just the start. It also makes me scary telepathic.

Donna Matrix
12-13-2010, 08:00 PM
The other thing is with these creatures, don't ever give away your power. You decide about the course of your life, and if you have problems, you take it up with God, your sovereign lord. He/She will assist you. Never give away your power. I think this is what Dee and Kelly did with the enochian angels. We should seek right relationship with all beings, but giving away our power is not it. Human free will, what little there actually is of it, is off limits. If something seeks to enslave, it is of the dark, or left hand path. If something seeks to free, it is right handed and of the light. Thats why even love can be lefthanded. How many times do we say we love, but we really want to control and just have our way.

duka_kv
12-13-2010, 09:53 PM
That are very sticky questions/answers..So left and right..what is difference, IMO just different styles?"God love both, left and right, he/she/it is manifest through all sides"..so choseing one side, is that an answer?And do balance could be an answer?So if you forceing conductivity with ormus, there is good chanse to become imprisioned by your higher self, before you understand ununderstendable, IMO there is no place for shourtcuts

Andro
12-14-2010, 12:43 AM
there is good chanse to become imprisioned by your higher self, before you understand ununderstendable

Hi duka_kv,

What exactly do you mean by "become imprisoned by your higher self"?

And how exactly do you perceive this 'imprisonment' (as you call it) to be a hindrance in 'understanding ununderstandable'?

Just curious... Thanks in advance for the reply.

duka_kv
12-14-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi duka_kv,

What exactly do you mean by "become imprisoned by your higher self"?

And how exactly do you perceive this 'imprisonment' (as you call it) to be a hindrance in 'understanding ununderstandable'?

Just curious... Thanks in advance for the reply.

Hi Androgynus.
I will try to be more clear, those are some of my contemplation.
To describe this, i will add some therms, such as material,etherical, astral and mental body of man = physical emanation,energy ,emotions,thoughts, i simplicied as i can.
So that is man, and balance of that 4 man elements are imoptrant to for man functionality.
So when I said higher self, i meant mental part of man, fire part, the most higher part,concious, from what all other three parts emanate.
In every man it is representation of God, fire, but it is one unholy fire, as it is not in agreeable with creator (omnipotence), (so is it legend of fall?)
And now through ormus we conduct that "unholy" fire and becoming higher self prisioner.With that the most we can do is to get to core of that unholy fire or lucifer and have some powers, natural, or supernatural, like many ocultists or mistics have done.So now we are in unholy core of fire, yet manifested on earth, we have all supernatural/natural powers, we achieved "the highest" self and we think it is god.As natural alchemist we achieve perfect helth, thousant years of life, become just picture of eternity.And when cosmic clock ring out, and all manifested disintegrate in prima materia again, and all that emanations, bodies of man, disintegrate in that, thern start another turn, again integration..etc
So understanding ununderstandable is actually transfiguration, sacrifice of unholy, or opening for light, or weding of unholy and holy, i dont know a lot of therms.So those are some of my contemplations, becouse IMO, every move we make come from higher self and if we have uncomplete mental picture of eternity, wi will (again) fall in natural perpetual circle, and if we are in balance with God (omnipotence) we dont need ormus, because it is superconductor of our higher self, not of God, just part of him/her, good/evil, light/darkness

Donna Matrix
12-15-2010, 07:56 PM
duka_lv

please forgive my misundersatnding, but everything I have experienced (not just thought about) has lead me to understand that this plane has a very limited consciousness, the actual body and brain itself limit our consciousness, which ahas alot to do with light percentage. When we strive to free ourselves from our lower nature (and this is a tedious, painful process involving love and death and failure and crushing and joy and all the things human) we eventually begin to change our physiology when done with the right motive of movinng closer to the magnificence of God. We are divine animals, we cannot decide to say, not feel sexual impulses. Wisdom (and there's alot out there, as we are not the first to think of all this) says use your sexual energy to free yourself. If you have an imbalance of rage, you use it to free yourself. sometimes this means working directly on the energies.
You may be over-intellectualizing. That's also a part of being human.

duka_kv
12-16-2010, 01:08 AM
Hi Donna
Isn't everuthing expirience?
Touch, feel, thought, there is difference in dense, level of density.Lower or higher self.
When we strive to free from our lower nature, we go somwhere higher, higher nature, higher self and higher and higher..
So what I want to say is that lower and higher are the same, just different in density (in level of perception).
We can be concious of our body, energy, feelings, thoughts, 4 elements, and every of elements have themselves different level of density.
So that we are, and every move come from one "level" of us.
Our strive for freedom becoming our prison of that higher us (less densed). (action/reaction)
It is energy transformation, not transmutation.
With all of this i meant we can not free ourself from ourself.It must be done thru God (omnipotence, good/bad, oneness).
Actually every our action have its reaction in some level, that is how this nature exist.It can be sexual, mental, emotional action, always raection
occur.So energy just transform.Trnasmutation is when action and reaction (sulfur and mercury) transmute in one, unmanifested, omnipresent, by
opening us to omnipresence of unmanifestationed.That is when our rationality stop and touch of God begin.
So if imbalance is opposite of balance, then balance is not God.It is both.
Sex is play of balance and imbalance at all levels, so freed sexual energy again be imprisioned (used) at higher levels of nature (conciously or not).
Here is main question: do we want to transform ourself or to be transmuted by God ?

Donna Matrix
03-01-2011, 04:51 AM
Ormus update!

I have now been on ormus for almost nine months. I am sleeping much better, as previously reported. I was taking one ambien and three benadryl to sleep. Now I am taking 1/2 ambien and two benadrly. Soon I hope to be off ambien. I have found some helpful tincturres to get me to sleep as well.

I am most excited about my numbers tho. I have reduced my blood pressuure meds significantly. I was taking benazapryl and metoprolol.. The metaprolol has been cut by 25 mg in the am and the pm. So I have cut 50 mg total. I am also cutting my intake of insulin by four units in am and pm, so by 8 units a day. These are results from the numbers I get from daily testing, and from how I feel. Everything musst bee done gradually annd with alot of monitoring.

The ormus is the main factor present, but I am getting accupuncture as well. My next goal is to get off my statins which control my cholesterol. So much of my money has gone directly into the pharamceuticcal companies. The doctors have no idea about any of these herbal or mineral helpers. Even the ones who try to do right are just prescription scribblers.

I am forever grateful to alchemy and the healing it has given me, and I am just a newbie! There has been significant changes in my diet, without trying, just a natural shift. I snack more often, but on nuts and fruit. I insist on juicing and eating healthy, because I want to, not because I have to.

I feel like the life force is changing somehow. I still have days of deep exhaustion and general funk, but I also have days when I feel good. And these are becoming more often.

Stress has been my biggest disease causer, but I think my astrology also had alot to do with it.

Archangel
03-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Donna.....what is ormuz? I am most interested in healing, particularly my eyes...eyesight...retinas. Is there anything I can do to help myself with this?

Awani
03-12-2016, 01:26 AM
Donna.....what is ormuz? I am most interested in healing, particularly my eyes...eyesight...retinas. Is there anything I can do to help myself with this?

Google ORMUS (http://www.bewellbuzz.com/antiaging/what-is-ormus/)... also it was years since Donna visited this forum so I doubt you'll get a reply (the post you replied to is 5 years old). ;)

:cool:

zoas23
03-12-2016, 04:37 PM

Some people is going to hate me for writing this stuff, but take care with ORMUS... it is rather new (unlike classical alchemy) and many of its side effects are still unknown (and even one of its early enthusiasts is nowadays blind, probably due to Ormus).

Other than that, there's new medical treatments for the retinas... my own father is going through one of these new treatments and the results are being, so far, fantastic (his problem was that his body got "confused" and began to develop blood vessels in his retinas... thus creating "blind zones" in both of his eyes, but the doctors are curing him with some injections that destroy these blood vessels that shouldn't be there).

Investigate a lot on Ormus before deciding to take it as a medicine... it is confirmed that it has a lot of "good effects", but it's also quite confirmed that it has a lot of very unwanted side effects.

If you live in the USA, investigate the chances of visiting a reasonable country where medicine if free of cost (unless you have a medical insurance there).

z0 K
03-12-2016, 05:11 PM

Tincture of Rose petals and hips is good to stop migraines, optic nerve pain and inflammations of the eyes. Extract the rose petals and buds with ethanol. Take it diluted with water.
If you have the equipment you can dry and burn the rose material after filtering and collecting the tincture. Make sure the ashes are completely burned with no black charred pieces. Add the ashes to the tincture in a jar with a lid and stir daily for a week then filter through coffee filter paper. This elevates the simple tincture to a spagyric level elixir.

Archangel
03-13-2016, 12:37 AM
Some people is going to hate me for writing this stuff, but take care with ORMUS... it is rather new (unlike classical alchemy) and many of its side effects are still unknown (and even one of its early enthusiasts is nowadays blind, probably due to Ormus).

Other than that, there's new medical treatments for the retinas... my own father is going through one of these new treatments and the results are being, so far, fantastic (his problem was that his body got "confused" and began to develop blood vessels in his retinas... thus creating "blind zones" in both of his eyes, but the doctors are curing him with some injections that destroy these blood vessels that shouldn't be there).

Investigate a lot on Ormus before deciding to take it as a medicine... it is confirmed that it has a lot of "good effects", but it's also quite confirmed that it has a lot of very unwanted side effects.

If you live in the USA, investigate the chances of visiting a reasonable country where medicine if free of cost (unless you have a medical insurance there).

Thanks for the tip and warning. I'll look into it. Right now I have been taking a lot of supplements. I've also had many treatments. I've had this issue for years and have had my blood vessels zapped with lasers. Initially it worked. The drawback? Formation of scar tissue. The inside of my eyes resemble a battle zone. I've also had injections. One, actually, that worked also. Used off shelf at the time. Avastin. It permanently stopped the bleeding and formation of blood vessels. If only this was available 20 years ago, my vision would be much better. I'm always on the lookout for trials involving gene therapy, stem cells, things like this. They are the next wave of treatment.

Archangel
03-13-2016, 12:40 AM
Google ORMUS (http://www.bewellbuzz.com/antiaging/what-is-ormus/)... also it was years since Donna visited this forum so I doubt you'll get a reply (the post you replied to is 5 years old). ;)

:cool:
AH! So I see now! Thanks :D

Archangel
03-13-2016, 12:42 AM
Tincture of Rose petals and hips is good to stop migraines, optic nerve pain and inflammations of the eyes. Extract the rose petals and buds with ethanol. Take it diluted with water.
If you have the equipment you can dry and burn the rose material after filtering and collecting the tincture. Make sure the ashes are completely burned with no black charred pieces. Add the ashes to the tincture in a jar with a lid and stir daily for a week then filter through coffee filter paper. This elevates the simple tincture to a spagyric level elixir.
Hmmm thank you. Sounds interesting. Might give it a try :)

zoas23
03-13-2016, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the tip and warning. I'll look into it. Right now I have been taking a lot of supplements. I've also had many treatments. I've had this issue for years and have had my blood vessels zapped with lasers. Initially it worked. The drawback? Formation of scar tissue. The inside of my eyes resemble a battle zone. I've also had injections. One, actually, that worked also. Used off shelf at the time. Avastin. It permanently stopped the bleeding and formation of blood vessels. If only this was available 20 years ago, my vision would be much better. I'm always on the lookout for trials involving gene therapy, stem cells, things like this. They are the next wave of treatment.

OK... now I understand perfectly what we are talking about.
You have EXACTLY the same problem that my father has, but in your case it begun 20 years before and the new medical treatments were not available by then... and the result is that you have plenty of scars in your retinas due to the "bad" or "precarious" treatments.
Some suggestions:
1) Avoid the lasers... I happen to know one of the most experienced eye doctors of the world (Ophtalmologyst in English?) and I asked him about my own situation (I need glasses, but I'm not a serious case) and a laser surgery... he explained me that no laser treatment should be used in the eyes, that the risks are HUGE compared to the benefits.

2) The modern vaccines are really good to contain the problem, but they won't fix the already existing scars... but they can help you to stop the problem for getting even worst.

3) I seriously doubt that in Alchemy, Ormus or Spagyrics you will find a solution to remove those scars... alchemy can do miracles, but not ANY miracle. It can even heal problems that from a medical point of view are more "serious" than your problem (i.e, I think it is possible to cure a cancer)... but some medical conditions are different (i.e, if you had a missing limb, a missing hand, then not even the philosopher's stone will give you back your hand).

4) If you like prayers, you can take a bowl of water and invoke God under the name of JAH, asking him to heal your eyes.
then the archangel RATzIEL (do not give him any image, if you need an image just imagine the color of a cloud on a cloudy day)
Then the choir of Angels of Auphanim (try to see/imagine a spinning wheel)
Then Chokmah ("Wisdom")
And finally clean your eyes with the water.
This is a prayer, not a medicine.

You can finish the prayer with a cross stating "Yours (touch your forehead and imagine a while light descending) is the kingdom (point to your feet), the power (touch your right shoulder) and the glory (touch your left shoulder) forever (join your hands in the middle of your chest and see the white light concentrated there and flowing though the whole of your body).

This practice, if you like it, may help to keep the spiritual strength and endure the hard times. It comes from the tradition of the Qabalah, I made a simpler version... but it is as good as a more "elaborate" version.

5) Have faith, the eye medicine has been advancing very fast during these last years.

Archangel
03-14-2016, 01:05 AM
I'm going to try Ormus. It may help...or at least, promote general health. A friend had eliminated her glaucoma and cataracts by instilling MMS in her eyes. I've used MMS in the past for general health. I'm a bit leery of putting it in my eyes though, however, it worked for her...after she experienced pain and burning, and was unable to open her eyes for a day or two...I cannot do this...I have to work and do many other things. She did see clearly after this however. I need to read up on MMS again and think about it. MMS is sodium chlorite solution. The individual who promotes this is Jim Humble. You can google him and MMS for info.

Archangel
03-15-2016, 12:47 AM
Here is a little more info, not just on ormus, but on healing clays. I'm sure people here are familiar with Joseph P. Farrell's books, particularly The Philosopher's Stone. Thoughts? I have not read it yet. Since my eyes went bad, my reading has diminished. I plan on reading this and other books soon. I need to see if these books are available in download so I can blow up the fonts lol. A friend told me of a couple of books about clay. The Clay Cure Natural Healing From The Earth. Also see www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Earth/Clay Also Our Earth Our Cure A Handbook of Natural Medicine For Today. This is the definitive book on the subject. For ormus, see www.bluewateralchemy.com a bit pricey. Another site is www.calaverasalchemy.com I will read up on all of this and try these when I get back from my trip. The MMS site is www.jimhumble.is Jim Humble & MMS. I noticed some older posts here on oil of sulphur? Any recent experiences with this?

Archangel
04-09-2016, 11:25 PM
I started taking ormus 3 days ago. I don't notice anything yet. Has anyone here tried it? What was your experience?

ghetto alchemist
04-10-2016, 09:01 PM
What do you mean by taking "ormus"?

Do you mean make it yourself or buy it? If you bought it, what did you buy?
If you made it, what from? (eg, sea water, sea salt, dead sea salt, volcanic ash, mine tailings, black beach sand etc)

I myself take 3 teaspoons of sea water precipitate every day for over 1 year, with no noticeable effects.
I make it using sea water I collect myself, and food grade lye.
About a month after beginning taking it, I did notice my breathing was much calmer after running up stairs, but that's probably because I was low in magnesium before I started.

Archangel
04-11-2016, 01:41 AM
What do you mean by taking "ormus"?

Do you mean make it yourself or buy it? If you bought it, what did you buy?
If you made it, what from? (eg, sea water, sea salt, dead sea salt, volcanic ash, mine tailings, black beach sand etc)

I myself take 3 teaspoons of sea water precipitate every day for over 1 year, with no noticeable effects.
I make it using sea water I collect myself, and food grade lye.
About a month after beginning taking it, I did notice my breathing was much calmer after running up stairs, but that's probably because I was low in magnesium before I started.
I bought it from calaverasalchemy.com. I do not know how to make it. I take the Country Blend and rub the 50/50 into sore joints. I think it's helping my trigger finger in my right hand. It's very painful but seems to be less painful and more flexible now. I also take tumeric though for inflammatory conditions, so who knows?

elixirmixer
06-07-2016, 12:55 PM
You'll find that turmeric will work alot better when combined with black pepper.

Has anyone found any hard evidence of these materials? Because I make ormus, and yes it makes my plants grow really really really well, but I don't really drink it because... well... why? Is there really any mono-atomics going on just because a a pH flip? If so, wouldn't it require a few flips? As in, really basic, back to really acidic, back to really basic and repeat a few times, like what we see when we do this to gold? I'm an alchemical optimist, in that I always favour cool alchemical happenings over what lame chemistry says about the matter, but in this case I just don't see anything that is going to change the covalent bonding habits of transition group metal's.

So I'm just asking... hoping to be proven wrong.. where's the proof?? I've read david Hudson's stuff and I just don't see where he spent that $100,000 or so...

ghetto alchemist
06-07-2016, 09:31 PM
Proof of what???
If you mean proof that there are substances in nature which are actually precious metals, but are invisible to standard scientific tests.......then Don Nance has provided chemical assays that show increasing concentrations of precious metals in a given sample over time. That is clear, solid, scientific proof already that something amazing is going on, but nobody seems to be interested. Barry Carter documented Nance's work HERE (http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/dsassays.htm).

Arthur Zeigler has conducted assays on his sea-water precipitate, and found the gold content over 100 times higher than what the scientific literature says it should be. But this is still too low for profitable extraction. However Zeigler runs a business selling sea water precipitate as fertiliser, so it seems he still found a way to turn profit from this technology, albeit in a rather mundane way.

As for David Hudson, his default mode is silence and secrecy. Just ask Joe VanDeKamp who couldn't get a single word out of him for the public record. And it's always been that way... even back in the late 1980's he was getting his associates to sign non-disclosure agreements before he told them anything.
Hudson only ever goes public with very small amounts of information when he needs/wants money.
So even if Hudson has any proof to offer, he'll never show it to you.....he's probably willing to accept your money though.

Since you're a scientific type ElixerMixer, you could always go out and get your own proof.
Add something to your sea-water precipitate to knock the spin energy out of it,
such as sodium metabisulfite, sulfur, carbon or even carbon monoxide gas.
You probably need to apply heat and/or let it sit for a while, and and then compare gold assays before and after.

Anxiously waiting for your analysis on Nav2010 path.......

elixirmixer
10-10-2016, 03:41 AM
ghetto alchemist, you can expect me to share my discoveries in the quest for NavMundi (my name for the stuff) in the coming months, as i require good weather and its only just coming in now. In the mean time im working on this pyramid energy stuff.

On the topic, i have ingested some commercial ormus, a fair bit of it. Didn't notice a thing....not to say that it didnt do anything but i didnt notice it.

I paid about $100 a litre for a Himalayan dead sea salt blend from i think bluealchemy.com or something like that.

My next Ormus consumption experiment could be a little dangerous, but ill be giving it a go anyway.... I will be removing the Mg from this next batch AND THEN i will seek some red ormus oil by dissolving as much Himalayan rock salt in oilive oil, most people just drink the oil i think but in this case, i will be taking the small amount of red oil gained from the oil extraction method, and combining it with the best puree M-State ormus that i can make.

Also, i dont drink my own ormus, (the normal white precipitates) for the simple fact that for me to believe that it is truely safe for consumption, i would hope that it would be cleaned with distilled water at least 7 times. These home made lye mixes... well put it this way, I dont feel very 'Moses' right now, which makes me think that the white fluff is exactly that. fluff. and i seek the gifts of this path elseware, always seeking the colour red IMHO :)

EDIT: I do use the fluff as fertiliser though, and it does an incredibly amazing job at that. If you haven't tried it yet, please do, it will shock you how much plants really love the stuff.

ghetto alchemist
10-10-2016, 08:21 PM
Elixermixer, glad to see you're still with us cause I thought you disappeared.

If you want to do some experiments and let us know the results, then of course that's great and I'd certainly love to read about it. But what I was asking about was your analysis of Nav's path, as in what the fuck are we all doing wrong that nobody can replicate his results. I figure his instructions are incomplete, but that he left a hint about what's missing. And I just wanted your take on it is all.

Also just to stay on topic.... if you're using drain cleaner lye from the supermarket to make your own ormus, you certainly shouldn't eat it because of the mercury content. But you shouldn't eat any plants grown from it either for the same reason. (You would already know that plants are known to absorb mercury, lead and cadmium from contaminated fertliliser.)

Since you're living in SA, one of the only remaining states that allows over-the-counter food grade lye, you should just go and buy some. Check out all your local Asian grocery stores, it's in a clear glass bottle with a label that says "lye water".

Anyway, looking forward to whatever you choose to share in the future.

elixirmixer
10-11-2016, 02:28 AM
Well if your interested just in my opinion on the Nav2010 project then I'll return to that post now and share with you all what I believe are the few missing links to the puzzle.

I will also seek this lye you speak of but in actuality I use sodium carbonate as my preference over sodium hydroxide. Simple because it is safer to work with, gives the same results, is significantly cheaper (I bought a 25kg of which the MSDS said 100% for $45)

And I have heard that carbonate was the Egyptian method anyway... plus it just sounds safer a.k.a. good selling point if you need to make a dollar from selling the fluff.

I will actually get this next ormus experiment underway, then revise the Nav project and try to fill in some gaps for you guys :)

ghetto alchemist
10-11-2016, 07:49 PM
Wow...25kg bag of sodium carbonate for $40.
Is it food grade? Was it manufactured in China?

If it was Chinese made and not food grade, I'm imagining they mixed cheap lye with powdered limestone, filtered out the hydroxide, evaporated off the water and bagged it up.
The use of cheap lye would have left mercury contaminants, so you're right to be cautious.

Of course, if it's food grade, it'll be perfectly fine.

If you try lye water, you'll find a little goes a long way.
I use 10ml per 2 liters of sea water.
So a single bottle at a cost of $2 or so will treat over 200 litres of sea water.
Which in turn will last more than 1 year taking 3 teaspoons of precipitate per day.

Andro
10-11-2016, 08:06 PM
Was it manufactured in China?

I've had mostly bad experiences with stuff ordered from China, both in terms of product quality and crappy customer support and delivery ethics.

elixirmixer
10-12-2016, 06:17 AM
I've had mostly bad experiences with stuff ordered from China, both in terms of product quality and crappy customer support and delivery ethics.

Agreed. But the glassware is just so cheap that i keep ordering the stuff.

Archangel
10-22-2016, 02:12 AM
Can you expand on that? The numeric with black pepper? Should I buy the root and grind it with black pepper? Should I use powder mixed with pepper, or will taking capsules work if I eat or drink something with pepper in it while taking the capsules? I have so much joint pain. Looking for anything that will help besides reaching for the standard big pharma solutions. Thanks.

elixirmixer
10-22-2016, 02:21 AM
Can you expand on that? The numeric with black pepper? Should I buy the root and grind it with black pepper? Should I use powder mixed with pepper, or will taking capsules work if I eat or drink something with pepper in it while taking the capsules? I have so much joint pain. Looking for anything that will help besides reaching for the standard big pharma solutions. Thanks.

Are you familiar with spagyrics?

EDIT: Crushing the root with the black pepper is ideal. There is a chemical reaction that occurs between the two in the stomach that releases anti-inflammitaries.

I have made a spagyric of turmeric and black pepper.... I will see if i can find it. PM me and ill send you a batch if there is any left.

Your lucky actually because you might be the last person getting some for free.. :D

ANOTHER EDIT: This does also work topically (on the skin)