PDA

View Full Version : Transmutation of Shadow Selves; Dark Watcher, Guardian Dem

Phoenix
01-04-2009, 12:25 AM
This is a Phoenix-thread (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?t=7) from the old site (http://alchemy-forums.forumotion.com/forum.htm) created by Aunt Clair.

"How can you purify yourself of evil entities?"

This quote from another forum influenced me to write this post this morning :

"I think I have some sort of possession happening. It happens regularly. I go into trances, I feel my brain being pricked at, and I also have literally willed out the thing and seen a ghosty white form come out then rush back in again. I imagine it looks like a black reptile, it's large, it might be some type of halucination but I'm worried it may be a succubus. "
Feeling prickles of electric like energy on the crown is quite normal as the human energy body develops and people from all paths report it . The opening of the crown , the brow centre and kundalini will cause such effects . A black reptile that comes out of you as a projection is a dark stage which requires transmutation . There are numerous dark projections which if left untransmuted prevent the magician from flying anymore . These are stages to bring the magician back to light and if left to themselves issue a downward spiral of self destruction . For Example ;

The Lower Self projects out of the amber star stone it will appear in a hierarchy of shapes like this ;
*prime health adult 28 to 38 years old mirror reflection of higher self
*less mature than the magician at a stuck age where a trauma occurred
*frightened inner child
*mischievous imaginary friend
*softer nature animal demons ie teddy bear demon not so harmless as it might imply

The Guardian Demon projects out of the front of the earth stone and will appear in a hierarchy like this ;
* mirror reflection of the guardian angel with the face of the magician
* ruby jewel stone that is discarded at once pretty to look at it but the "seed of despair "
* black and white gremlin half sized of the adult
* red howling ghostly "cartoon devil " puppet attached at the belly button
* black reptile
* black cobra the dark kundalini buffer
* black archdemon which prevents projection at will

The Dark Watcher projects out of the black earth stone and will appear in a hierarchy like this ;
* an equal to the light watcher smiling and unhooded perhaps jewel toned in colour
* hooded ceremonial robed figure in monks brown robes no faced
* dark hooded ghostly figure
* monstrous shadow which provokes dread
* "chronozon" the watcher on the abyss the demon named by the magician's fears
* voice that causes insanity and makes the magician suicidal

When the magician acts in love and light and good intention the nemesis of the dark side is transmuted . There are other steps these are the ones I have seen in readings of sitters thus far . Dark deeds bring nightmares and summoned projections to hell realms in dreamstate . These things whisper" kill yourself you are no good ". They are not to be trifled with or misunderstood . They are called the destroyers of the magician .

Here is one method of transmutation for example ,
Open in protection
deep cleanse breathe
raise energy
call the 4 corners in protection LIRP
stand within a circle in a sacred space
turn so that the projection comes out of you away from the circle
ie guardian demon turn backwards to the circle as it comes out the navel
lower self face the circle as it comes out behind the back between the yellow and orange chakras
issue the projection by taking energy body awareness to that stone
project out of the stone causing trouble
coming out of self through the centre of the stone
banish the projection ie LBRP
or send love and light to it from the magician's rhombus ( third eye ,palms out either side and heart at centre )
when it is bright light jeweled and does not burn accept it back into you it will strengthen you
if you cannot change it lose it ,
banishing it weakens you temporarily
but allows you rest to become stronger and try again .

You could also google recipes for banishing the dark watcher with blood and urine or feed it a sacrifice of bread .But that is not my path.I find it is suspect , unnecessary and fearbound.
*First do no harm so none comes back to you
* have faith instead of fear
* do all you can in light and there will be no darkness

The Watcher and Chroronzon are names given to this dark self by occultists . That does not mean the concept is fictiousous. The Necronomicon is based upon real occult truths in a fictiousous.setting and it names the Watcher on the Threshold but this dark self is known historically . Chroronzon was named by Crowley as our nemesis on the Abyss .It was first discussed by Dee though, centuries earlier . This concept is about facing self and inner darkness , and it is not an illusion . It is a necessary step of ascension and it can become an unsurmountable plateau for some magicians .
http://www.occultcorpus.com/forum/showthread.php?t=314

the Watcher can also be utilized to carry a curse to your victim,
It is the trap the watcher sets for the self , the watcher implies it will destroy your enemies but what you send out to attack another comes back twice as badly to you . For example , a 20 yr old female I know "enjoys " multiple neg attachments . Currently she calls her friends and protectors a lion incubus demon which enslaves her as a succubus to perform astral rapes , a bear demon which does not protect her and instead causes her to violently attack her lovers so they beat her in return . She has incarcerated 3 men in this manner and she has been left for dead once . Her latest acquisition is a spider demon which she feels will do her bidding and bind her enemies so she can drain their energy . It does not do that . As she calls it to bind another , it binds her instead . She labours under delusions of grandeur and power but becomes more insane and weaker still every time she attacks her family , her friends , and innocent strangers . There is no magickal free lunch . Demons do not protect us and they are not friends or other voices in our head to keep us company when we are lonely . This young woman has been exorcised so many times but she chooses to call them back to her and they will cause her to be murdered or to kill herself unless she chooses to change . I could not recognise her the last time one of her "lovers" beat her up in July this year .

What he looks like:According to the The Conjuration of the Watcher he will come in one of three visages.
1) A great and fierce dog which prowls about what it guards.
2) A clean-shaven man wearing long robes and holding an unending stare.
3) At times he will come as the Enemy, but only to those that have erred, for they will be devoured by this silent race.

Death is Watching~We do have a true watcher watching us, and that watcher is our death. ... And part of banishing awareness of death is substituting a glory thought form of ...

[link broken]

Choronzon (also known as 'Coronzon' or '333') is a demon or devil that originated in writing with the 16th century occultists Edward Kelley and John Dee ...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Choronzon

Choronzon, also known as 333, Lord of Hallucinations, is one of the most feared umbrood in existence. Many mages have fallen prey to its cunning plans, ...
http://hem.bredband.net/arenamontanus/Mage/chor.html

Although the name Choronzon has been popularized by Aleister Crowley, it originates in the Enochian records of John Dee, where he is synonymous with the ...

[link broken]

Choronzon first appeared in the Enochian writings of John Dee in the 16th century, where he was synonymous with the serpent in the Garden of Eden. ...
http://www.thelemapedia.org/index.php/Choronzon

The Mass of Choronzon~The god/daemon form of Choronzon is manifested by a visulisation of ones self in the form of ones grossly hypertrophied ego whilst the incantation is given. ...
http://www.chaosmatrix.org/library/chaos/rites/massc.html
Huh. I must confess ignorance to many methods mentioned here, one of the methods I myself would use would be to offer food to seemingly inimical beings, to create a communion, and understand what it may want, and present a form of negotiation. I'm interested to see what some others post, as well. In particular, you're a very, very thorough researcher, Aunt Claire! Well done, and thank you for the information!!
I honestly don't think there is any evil out there in this sense. I think these Dark Watchers are self-inflicted shame, just as I think karma is self-inflicted. If you do a deed and are ashamed of it you will bring karma upon yourself, as if you do an evil deed and have no problem with it then karma won't effect you. In New Age circles this stand-point can be controversial, but I don't think it really is.

Since reality, in my opinion, is created by the ones perceiving it we are the makers of our own doom and our own glory. Therefore when breaking down reality, when transmuting ourselves into a higher state, we will enter a hell if we have fear - or have spirits that are not pure.

There are steps in alchemy to go through, a process, and although it is not as simple as one, two, three - one can't jump from one to three in one sitting. One can't achieve seperation without first having calcinated, or in other words first we must destroy our ego before we can discard ungenuine material. At least these are my 2 cents...

The only thing out there to fear are ourselves!

We are our own weakness!
Very well spoken, Dev! I recently had a discussion with one of my friends about the perils of banishing, as so often the action of removing merely removes the "problem" from perception, rather than creating communion with it, to understand its origin and how to best integrate it as a whole. Oftentimes, I've remembered the statement of Salamander being "inimical to humanity," yet so often, fire seems the element of transformation, and so often what seems "evil" might require a little heat and light to become something fuller, or perhaps the alchemist requires the same. I find that for myself, being in movement and immerse in tasks and data alleviate a lot of my more saturnine moods, when diving into the Lead isn't something that I can investigate at that time.
At this point I don't hang-in well with lots n' lots of left brainded data so I'll cut to the chase so to speak and just share what I know from having lived it.

For those still existing within 3D polarized physicality.....the primary Way to reach higher dimensional "Gold" or the 5th dimension (5D), is straight through 4D the 4th dimension aka the Astral Archetypal realm. No short cuts just put your head down and go for it. Eventually you Work through yours, theirs, and the Collective Crap in all it's creative projected forms and ta da.....you come out vibrating with much more Light on the other higher frequency 5D Side.

To me that is what Spiritual Alchemy is all about. Us finally dealing with our own Dark 'stuff' in all it's colorful forms. If you're a Lightworker then you get to deal with some other people's heavy-duty lower 'stuff' too because that's what you do during Times like these.

I have a personal 40+ year long story I could share here to further make my point. I'm tired however so I'll just add this about that. When you get so damned exhausted and beat down from trying to constantly outrun The Monsters, just stop, turn around, and take Them back into your Heart. Nothing makes Them disappear faster than that. 40+ years to learn that one!

When you get so damned exhausted and beat down from trying to constantly outrun The Monsters, just stop, turn around, and take Them back into your Heart. Nothing makes Them disappear faster than that.
I agree with this, and I have kepts my demons inside me all my life. As a kid I recall making a choice of two paths. One that would lead me to where I am now, the other towards murder, rape and chaos. But instead of casting the dark out I kept it and although I suffered for many years I finally conquered these demons, or demon, as I see it as one individual. Most kids have an invisible friend, I had an imp living in my gut.

Now it does my bidding and I use it for strength. I don't want it to disappear just yet, and it no longer cause me any serious harm. It has been domesticated so to speak!
One of my own methods, perhaps better articulated, is something of an interpretation of the Giant-Slayer myths surrounding Thor.

A circuitous form of interpretation goes into studying some of these mythological forms. Since the Giant knows no fixed size, and are often from strange, dark, inarticulate worlds, I tend to interpret them as being of the Unconscious, in particular parts of the Shadow that beg for inclusion and notice.

Loki more often than not, as a being of Fire, acts as a catalyst to bring certain characters to these unresolved beings, and other times Wodan, as the Psychically Organizing Function does so. Thor, in his simplicity and direct nature, reflects that ego-energy, the piece that requires change. In Astrological terms, Thor can be thought as having some similar qualities to the First House and Mars.

Many of the Giants that Thor battles and kills have qualities very similar to his own, yet relatively indistinct aside from the vulgar, wayward qualities. In Thor's standoff against Thrym (whence he dressed as Freyja, similar to the Wolf in Little Red Riding Hood), Thrym and wedding party seemed particularly obsessed with money, objects, and ordinary affairs beyond a healthy level, just as Thor, in drag, seemed obsessed with his own posession of his masculinity, in this case represented by Mjolnir. Hrungnir (who had left a piece of either his weapon or his head lodged between Thor's eyes) represented Thor's arrogance and lassitude in his unconquerable battle prowess, for as Hrungnir was defeated, he trapped Thor beneath his weighty corpse, requiring that the Ase rely on his toddler son to remove the cadaver from atop him. Each Giant and encounter seemed a representation of a quality that Thor struggled with in his waking personality.

The "Killing" of each giant, for me, is the acceptance of the attitude espoused by the seemingly separate being as one's own, and the destroying of its externality, and accepting its lessons and nature into the gestalt of one's being. Just as we often perceive earlier actions and say "I wasn't in my own mind," the slaying of that separation allows that incongruous action to be held within one's own mind, and allows that mind greater range of expression, humility, and strength, just as Thor's encounters gave him humility, resourcefulness, respect, and wisdom.

Of course, as with anything, that absorption hits a wall, and that wall can be represented by Jormundgandr, the World-Encompassing Serpent. Thor's defeat of this barrier annihilated his own separate being, spreading his consciousness across all Nine worlds like a thin jam, and joining him with the Context. As we are, we can never fully absorb everything that is unknowable, and that outer limit in fact defines out own place within that Context as a crystallization. To fight the Orouboros is to fight our place in the Wheel, and perhaps a time will come when we must do that. In fact, many times we do fight that cycle, especially in events that create total upheavals in our being, but to rush to the ultimate expression of that might leave the Context without some useful resolution that we might be able to fix in our current crystallization.

I honestly don't think there is any evil out there in this sense.
So you don't believe in demons or you don't believe these entities are evil ? Do you believe in angels ?

There are steps in alchemy to go through, a process, and although it is not as simple as one, two, three - one can't jump from one to three in one sitting. What is your process ?

One can't achieve seperation without first having calcinated, or in other words first we must destroy our ego before we can discard ungenuine material. I agree that the transmutation of the ego is fundamental to spiritual alchemy and that is is not accomplished at one go . But are you saying that you don't believe in a higher self ?

...the primary Way to reach higher dimensional "Gold" or the 5th dimension (5D), is straight through 4D the 4th dimension aka the Astral Archetypal realm Why do you believe that the 5th Dimension is Gold . What Realms have you projected to in the 5th Dimension ?

If you're a Lightworker then you get to deal with some other people's heavy-duty lower 'stuff' too because that's what you do during Times like these.....When you get so damned exhausted and beat down from trying to constantly outrun The Monsters, just stop, turn around, and take Them back into your Heart. Nothing makes Them disappear faster than that. 40+ years to learn that one! This does not make sense to me . You mean to invoke demons into your heart of your own and from others too ? Or what do you believe are the "monsters"?

I agree with this, and I have kepts my demons inside me all my life. As a kid I recall making a choice of two paths. One that would lead me to where I am now, the other towards murder, rape and chaos. But instead of casting the dark out I kept it and although I suffered for many years I finally conquered these demons, or demon, as I see it as one individual. Most kids have an invisible friend, I had an imp living in my gut. Now it does my bidding and I use it for strength. I don't want it to disappear just yet, and it no longer cause me any serious harm. It has been domesticated so to speak! In my experience , demons are never harmless friends whom do bidding . But I am willing to listen . What does yours do for you? And what gains have you made?

So you don't believe in demons or you don't believe these entities are evil ? Do you believe in angels ?
I don't believe these entities to be evil and to me a demon is the same as an angel.

What is your process ?
V.I.T.R.I.O.L.

But are you saying that you don't believe in a higher self ?
Most certainly not. I believe everyone has a dormant God within.

In my experience, demons are never harmless friends whom do bidding . But I am willing to listen. What does yours do for you ? And what gains have you made?In the ancient world demons were not evil or harmful; it was just another word for higher spirit, same as the word genius. My personal demon does nothing more for me than sleep there within me, and it awakes when I need it - which is seldom. It gives me more physical power, less fear... kinda like turning into the Hulk to give a graphic example. But I prefer the word imp than demon.[off-topic removed]

rockfate1111
08-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Hello Everyone,

I searched out this post while looking for a post reguarding spirit possession. I have a family member (female) who has had some sort of mental issues for many years now.

It started a long time ago when she was unfaithful to her husband to be. She went through a period of massive breakdown at that time and ended up in a mental hospital.

Over the next few years she went through many differnt medications from lithium to many differnt anti-anxiety meds. She began going to massage therapy school and worked in myo-therapy and a few other fields. I told a healer i had gone to about her and he said she should not do healing because she is an empath.

She seems to get worse in the spring early summer every year since the start of this. Each time she seems to recover and then the relapse seems to be more severe each spring. She was very good at massage therapy and had many clients who say she was gifted. I think that went to her head because now she thinks she is a mind reading spiritual master of some sort.

She is now so bad that a normal conversation is impossible. Everything she says now is a combination of two or three differnt topic sentences. If you try to get serious and corner her and ask what she means and ask for an explination she says she doesn't want to explain. Then she gets mad and defesive at everyone. Where ever she goes all she does is create chaos.

It seems she is always asking for money and accusing people of false things. I asked her why she is in darkness and she replies that I am the one in darkness and she is covered in light. She rebukes any help, (except money), and will atack anyone critiquing her life.

She is on disability pay from the government due to her mental status (been deemed bi-polar / schitzo.) when she gets a check she goes and spends it all on bags of junk from discount stores and dollar shops that end up being thrown in the trash due to not being used. Then she goes and asks others for money.

She makes claims of being a victim of a "truman show" conspiracy and says the hospitals she has stayed at have put implants in her, from in her ears to in her heart (says "they" put in a pacemaker to controll her).

At first I suppected drug use, (methamphetamines maybe causing the schitzo behaviors), but I was given disclosure to her medical reports and they have never found hard drugs of any kind in her toxicology reports.

I am at a point were I do not know how to help anymore, but still have not given up faith yet.

I am writing this to see what our arts of alchemy can offer this situation.

She lacks the focus to make her own medicine. Should I recomend she drink her urine everyday to help with this???

So from what I have explianed... is my family member just a severe mentaly disturbed individual? Or is she someone surrering from an unwanted outside entity?

HELP PLEASE, IF I CAN NOT FIND A WAY TO BRING PEACE TO THIS, I AM AT A POINT READY TO TURN MY BACK ON HER AND THE CHAOS SHE BRINGS TO MY LIFE AND MY SPIRITUAL PROGRESS.

Thank you,

Rockfate1111

solomon levi
11-29-2009, 04:22 AM
I am writing this to see what our arts of alchemy can offer this situation.

She lacks the focus to make her own medicine. Should I recomend she drink her urine everyday to help with this???

So from what I have explianed... is my family member just a severe mentaly disturbed individual? Or is she someone surrering from an unwanted outside entity?

HELP PLEASE, IF I CAN NOT FIND A WAY TO BRING PEACE TO THIS, I AM AT A POINT READY TO TURN MY BACK ON HER AND THE CHAOS SHE BRINGS TO MY LIFE AND MY SPIRITUAL PROGRESS.

Thank you,

Rockfate1111

Hey Rockfate1111,
I'm sure none of us feel competent to diagnose and prescribe a remedy for
this situation. I don't want to leave you hanging, but all I can really do is
make an intuitive, somewhat educated guess. I may just be wasting your
time. But if you want to try something, I would try Tincture of Coral.

I don't have any experience with this yet, but I plan to make some soon
for my mother who had an aneurism a year and a half ago.

Otherwise, preparations of silver/luna rule the brain.

Sorry I can't be more helpful.

Salazius
11-29-2009, 09:58 AM
Yes coral tincture, nacre, or pearls.
But also aurum potabile if possible and silver tincture also.
Copper tincture would also be good. Pink quartz too.

If she is an empath then she is maybe under control of an entity. These tinctures could help.

rockfate1111
03-10-2010, 11:15 PM
I thank you for the advise.

I have separated myself from my sister since that post. She only seemed to want to cause disruption in my life, which I have no time for at the moment, so I had to cut her off.

My side of the family was going to commit her for good, when, her side of the family stepped in and took her to Georgia. She is just as crazy out there as she was in California.

She still calls me from time to time, ranting about money my girlfriend and I stole from some account. (non event of course made up in her mind) So when she calls I either hang up now or don't answer at all. Even answering the phone and hearing her non-sense can disrupt my focus for hours, like she is working for an entity that likes me disoriented!

I will try to recommend the coral and the silver solutions to her side of the family but they are morman and are a very egocentric group of people. (their way or the highway their minds are not open) (they once blamed her mental illness on me for smoking pot with her. lol. that was a good one, gave me a laugh or two.

On a serious note though my sister is sick as one can be upstairs. If silver or corals can heal her I would be more than amazed.

Unfortunately I am no longer around her and can not administer this to her.

I will suggest it to her side of the family (we are half brother/sister) (same mom.)

thanks again for the responses,

Peace

Donna Matrix
04-28-2010, 09:48 PM
Thank you for this really important post.
I am an empath and have been all my life, though as a child i was realy cut off from my deeper levels of consciousness to survivie my upbringing which was basically good, though deeply unconscious. Twenty years ago i was in an indian sweat and discovered i hated myself. I found an amazing therapist who is now in Tuscon. I underwent five years of deep experiential therapy every week for three hours at a time. .I also did holotropic breathwork as developed by Stan Grof. I was able to discover i had many things living in the basemnt of my consciousness, like the unwanted deformed children you read about . They were wretched beings. Full of hate and fear and shame and all the things i never wanted to look at in myself. One by one i brought them upstairs we talked around the table while we ate and drank coffee. I got to know them and their dark strength began to fade. Eventually i would dance with them and began to love them. As this process ensued they in turn became more beautiful and became a source of stength and wisdom.

As i have progressed in my path i have also become aware that there are independent objective dark forces out there. These are not your run of the mill things that tickle you or play with your hair. They are not essentially love. The first time i noticed one i had recently moved in with my boyfriend who was newly sober from a severe cocaine addiction. His drug dealer had just been by and his whole demeanor was changed. WTF? I asked for the drugs and he said he hadnt taken any. I beleived him, but just being around it triggered a change that was profound. I never believed in demons until then. I went into full bitch mode and started throwing things until he gave the drugs to me which i flushed down the toilet. Now he hasn't done any more (its been twelve years) but he did have to undergo an exorcism which he said was like the first time he could remember seeing colors. It was profound for him.

We are both very powerful people. I have to do special prayers everyweek that work on the grid in the house and our office. If i do not our electronicn equipment malfunctions, our animals act up, I loose sleep and we fight for no reason. We get prone to sickness. I have seen little dark crawlies in our bed. I call this spiritual hygiene. If you are unwilling to do this, you shouldn't be involved in the occult. The meditation I do is called the Triple Grid meditation and is the the book What is Light Body I cant recommend this book enough. There are also talismans that can protect but i dont know enough to recommend any.

Drugs are a big problem as they burn away the etheric body which protects from the lower astral. The lower astral is usually where most difficulty is. There are many trapped souls and other lowerr vibrational entities there. Drugs, even alcohol, and marijuana work by softening the etheric body so that information from the astral can get through. Addiction is basically posession. Hard Drugs like meth (oh god, what dark alchemy produced that) burn holes in the etheric. Obsessionns are also caused by entities. There are many beings on these lower levels who feed off of anger, violence, fear, etc and can hang out in the house and cause domestic violence to occur. Any form that does not contain love should not be messed with. In addition lower vibrational entities hang out in casinos, bars, bordellos, etc. This is why Native Americans clean everything so thoroughly when they do ceremony. I have no idea what they do in their casinos.

I would like to see a concerted effort to work remedies for burned up etheric holes. I think oranges can help repair, so can juicing ( not the injection of steroidss but juicing fruitss and vegetables). i think exorcisms can get rid of the entities but so what if the etheric body is not repaired. Obviously the evil practices must cease. I have been seeing help coming from trees, but the process is involved and one needs to befriend and nurture a tree to take some of its excess chi. Other than people, trees connect the above and the below. I beleive it may be possible to begin to reweave an etheric net from tree chi, but not without the trees permission. I also see burying water in a air tight container by the trees roots during a full moon, asking the tree spirit to fill the water with chi and then drinking the water. I have no idea how long that process would take. And obviously the tree would need to be given something in return like fertilizer or something.

Drugs are a huge problem i think alchemy can be used to heal many aspects o this problem. I am also interested in developing medicines for sick ecosystems. DM

solomon levi
04-29-2010, 02:03 AM
Hi Donna Matrix. :)

Yeah, I agree that much of what we "scientifically" think of as chemical addiction
is actually possession of some form. Like Castaneda's Don Juan would say such and
such plant ally/spirit is very possessive - the mandrake for example.
Or this wonderful work by Narby
http://deoxy.org/narbystew.htm
which says the same about tobacco.

For a cure, I'd look into Starkey's "corrector". ;)
http://books.google.com/books?id=fVazq6pYCakC&pg=PA178&lpg=PA178&dq=Starkey's+corrector&source=bl&ots=kmJMKZ3_8Y&sig=XlXaY97KdzD1_sYLtlo3tkHFHFI&hl=en&ei=QOjYS42bGISQsgOUnKGeBg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=9&ved=0CB0Q6AEwCA#v=onepage&q=Starkey's%20corrector&f=false

It "corrects" the poisons or "venomes" of plants like opium poppy or whatever, and makes
them into medicines. Possibly using the corrector on the very plant one is addicted to, the
medicine may be the cure to the damage it had done.

Nice to have you here!
solomon

Donna Matrix
04-30-2010, 04:56 AM
It's very good to be here. Thank you for the info. BTW these lower vibrational entities can also cause deep depression. Did you know that Mother Teresa went through an exorcism? She was having terrific sadness because she could not connect to God's love which sustained her and her work. i just thought i would put that in too. Our native wounds and negativity also attract them and they magnify the darkness. Thats why its so important to get professional help as well as work magically with our shadows.

Donna Matrix
05-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Garlic flower essence can help for possession as can black tourmaaline gem elixer. also wearing black tourmaline and ruby can help for protection. I still think the underlying problem needs to be addressed. it sounds like she is paranoid, delusional. If she does spiritual practices she could be having "a spiritual emergency " like a kundalini awakening. i never heard of those leading to paranoia though, just breakdown of ego structure and inability to cope in daily life.

solomon levi
05-14-2010, 10:53 PM
It's very good to be here. Thank you for the info. BTW these lower vibrational entities can also cause deep depression. Did you know that Mother Teresa went through an exorcism? She was having terrific sadness because she could not connect to God's love which sustained her and her work. i just thought i would put that in too. Our native wounds and negativity also attract them and they magnify the darkness. Thats why its so important to get professional help as well as work magically with our shadows.

It'd be nice if there were someone to help, but I doubt most therapists have been
through or understand non-duality and the intentional deconstruction of one's
altered ego.
I like this guy though. I think he could be helpful...

http://www.finaldialogue.com/

But this seems like stuff I already know and just need to apply. :)

sol

rockfate1111
06-01-2010, 07:30 PM
Donna Matrix,

Thank you, please forgive my delayed response.
I agree completely with what you said regarding the potential of dark spirits coming into sensitive or vulnerable people especially when on hard drugs or large quantities of strong drink.

I personally find that all hard drugs weaken my body and its ability to defend itself on a profound level both physically and spiritually. I do not however consider marijuana to have these effects on me personally. Although cannabis may slightly effect the state of my etheric body opening me to certain energies, the benefit provided in dissolving my ego is well worth it. I eat psilocybin to dissolve the veil and for most people this means bad energies to deal with but for me its never been that way. I have helped others who experience this, but my light shines so bright on shrooms that no dark entities have even dared come too near me, for too long. (I am an incompatible frequency for most dark entities from my experience.) This may be due to who I really am when not in this physical body.
It may do this to others with a different effect on them than I experience. I find it hard to believe that marijuana could have been the cause with my sister... she smoked it for years with only bliss experienced before she ever had any mental problems. It was an event where she cheated on her fiance and could not process the loss or the guilt that triggered the first event of mental illness where she had to go to the mental hospital.

I have been attacked before but they never last long before I realize what is happening and end the negative emotions being created. My poor sister can't do this unfortunately. No meditation or healing ceremonies were ever very effective for long on her. I think she invites evil entities in because they keep her company some how. I have heard once they are gotten rid of then let back in they bring "legions" with them on their return. Scary thought for my sisters situation because its like they left and have come back stronger time and time again.

I hope that my light and love in my heart helps keeps them away from me an my loved ones still living around me. I feel my brother may be dealing with the same weaknesses and may only need time to progress to the level of my older half sister. He has a stubborn nature and blames all bad in his life on "the terrible hand that God dealt him" claiming to be a victim of life and not assigning responsibility to himself or others for tragedies and bad happenings of life. I hope not to loose another of my family to the madness of the dark sides jokers.

Thank you for your feedback.

Peace,

Thank you for this really important post.
I am an empath and have been all my life, though as a child i was realy cut off from my deeper levels of consciousness to survivie my upbringing which was basically good, though deeply unconscious. Twenty years ago i was in an indian sweat and discovered i hated myself. I found an amazing therapist who is now in Tuscon. I underwent five years of deep experiential therapy every week for three hours at a time. .I also did holotropic breathwork as developed by Stan Grof. I was able to discover i had many things living in the basemnt of my consciousness, like the unwanted deformed children you read about . They were wretched beings. Full of hate and fear and shame and all the things i never wanted to look at in myself. One by one i brought them upstairs we talked around the table while we ate and drank coffee. I got to know them and their dark strength began to fade. Eventually i would dance with them and began to love them. As this process ensued they in turn became more beautiful and became a source of stength and wisdom.

As i have progressed in my path i have also become aware that there are independent objective dark forces out there. These are not your run of the mill things that tickle you or play with your hair. They are not essentially love. The first time i noticed one i had recently moved in with my boyfriend who was newly sober from a severe cocaine addiction. His drug dealer had just been by and his whole demeanor was changed. WTF? I asked for the drugs and he said he hadnt taken any. I beleived him, but just being around it triggered a change that was profound. I never believed in demons until then. I went into full bitch mode and started throwing things until he gave the drugs to me which i flushed down the toilet. Now he hasn't done any more (its been twelve years) but he did have to undergo an exorcism which he said was like the first time he could remember seeing colors. It was profound for him.

We are both very powerful people. I have to do special prayers everyweek that work on the grid in the house and our office. If i do not our electronicn equipment malfunctions, our animals act up, I loose sleep and we fight for no reason. We get prone to sickness. I have seen little dark crawlies in our bed. I call this spiritual hygiene. If you are unwilling to do this, you shouldn't be involved in the occult. The meditation I do is called the Triple Grid meditation and is the the book What is Light Body I cant recommend this book enough. There are also talismans that can protect but i dont know enough to recommend any.

Drugs are a big problem as they burn away the etheric body which protects from the lower astral. The lower astral is usually where most difficulty is. There are many trapped souls and other lowerr vibrational entities there. Drugs, even alcohol, and marijuana work by softening the etheric body so that information from the astral can get through. Addiction is basically posession. Hard Drugs like meth (oh god, what dark alchemy produced that) burn holes in the etheric. Obsessionns are also caused by entities. There are many beings on these lower levels who feed off of anger, violence, fear, etc and can hang out in the house and cause domestic violence to occur. Any form that does not contain love should not be messed with. In addition lower vibrational entities hang out in casinos, bars, bordellos, etc. This is why Native Americans clean everything so thoroughly when they do ceremony. I have no idea what they do in their casinos.

I would like to see a concerted effort to work remedies for burned up etheric holes. I think oranges can help repair, so can juicing ( not the injection of steroidss but juicing fruitss and vegetables). i think exorcisms can get rid of the entities but so what if the etheric body is not repaired. Obviously the evil practices must cease. I have been seeing help coming from trees, but the process is involved and one needs to befriend and nurture a tree to take some of its excess chi. Other than people, trees connect the above and the below. I beleive it may be possible to begin to reweave an etheric net from tree chi, but not without the trees permission. I also see burying water in a air tight container by the trees roots during a full moon, asking the tree spirit to fill the water with chi and then drinking the water. I have no idea how long that process would take. And obviously the tree would need to be given something in return like fertilizer or something.

Drugs are a huge problem i think alchemy can be used to heal many aspects o this problem. I am also interested in developing medicines for sick ecosystems. DM

Awani
06-03-2010, 04:57 AM
Addiction is basically posession.

Speaking to Shamans who are also against it, as well as alcohol and red meat etc... well they still smoked Mapacho (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicotiana_rustica).

Its nicotine content is 20 times higher than normal tobacco, and tastes very good. Almost like a soft joint. They use it together in their ayahuasca ceremonies. Ayahuasca is also a kind of drug I guess... although I class it as a medicine... and it is not really addictive, but I guess it possess you! :p

Often the marijuana addiction is not from within the drug itself, but from the tobacco you mix it with - or the society you live in and must escape from.

If marijuana is used in a ritual way, and in high doses, there is indeed a very strong astral connection.

Although there are other ways to get this connection of course, and some of those are much more effective, but I would not rule it out.

Rockfate1111: in the case of your sister I imagine that sometimes truth can cause insanity. Speaking for myself I know that I could be on the brink of insanity were it not for my strong willpower... society and the world is an insane place where true sanity and reason is looked at with glee it seems.

Perhaps in your sisters case the AWE from her marijuana experiences was too much, so much that she could not control it. This does not mean that marijuana is the villain, just that some people - to paraphrase a famous film quote - can't handle the truth. Here you have come out stronger, and you are probably the only one that can help her I imagine (from the little I know of the situation).

Don't expect society, or other family members, to treat her in the best way... if it wasn't for Paracelsus ideas being picked up hundreds of year later we would have put your sister in prison. Blind people can't heal those that see too much.

:cool:

rockfate1111
06-03-2010, 06:13 PM
We (They) still put poeple like my sister in jails of a sort, we call them mental hospitals. They have locked doors, resident mistreatment, heavily drugged residents and crappy food just like our jails and prisons do. The drugs they gave my sister in those mental wards of hospitals from our "loving and trusted" FDA, have done so much damage its sickening to see. How can all the shit they prescribe be legal and simple plants are not? Well, we all know exactly how they can, financial greed and control fuels this evil empire. I almost wonder if they are aware these drugs they are trying to give everyone are destroying our mental shields, thus leaving most people vulnerable to attacks from negative entities. I fear that the new population the Big Pharmy Companies want is one where everyone is on a pill to "fix" whats supposedly wrong with them so they can be "normal" and "sane". This will be a scary future of very sick poisoned people all dependent on pills to regulate their bodies emotional chemistry. I wonder if spiritual interference is responsible for autism and the other new issues we are facing from the chemicals we are being fed and injected with. The spiritual battle is hard enough without having our only defenses destroyed by the very companies responsible for our health. :mad:

Ghislain
06-03-2010, 10:03 PM
I believe that it is possible to break a mind just as it is to break a bone...it is a lot more difficult to nit a mind back together as it is so complex,
something like trying to knit a crushed bone back together I guess...sometimes they never mend.

On the subject of marijuana, I used to move in circles where it was strange to find someone who did not use it...funny thing was we all held down
good jobs and were ok members of society, but...there are one or two people who should never go near it, it sends them batty...I know of two
people this happened to and one was a close relative.

He believed he was here to save the world, but he couldn't even function in his daily life. He went into hospital and I have to say the food was outstanding,
he got quite fat. He has been diagnosed bipolar and is medicated...seems fine now, although he has to stay away from marijuana.

It is hard to understand this dark side unless you or someone close to you experiences it. I didn't believe it could harm anyone. It's rare but scary when you
see it. IMO there has to be a weakness there to start with, the marijuana just accelerates it to the next stage.

Rockfate1111, in no way was what happened to your sister your fault. I would pass
anyone a joint if they wanted to partake, and have done so on numerous
occasions; sharing is what it is all about is it not?

Ghislain

Wantabee
12-04-2013, 03:15 PM
Greetings Everyone:

This is a very important thread that has been buried for a long time and I think it is time to bring it back to the surface.

I also feel like I am being attacked, either by an external spirit or conflicting forces within me. I feel it in my solar plexus; not exactly a pain, more like a winding feeling like my stomach is being tied in a knot, sometimes a pounding like my heart is beating too fast and somewhat lower than it ought to be.

I may have been making some progress recently in calcining some of the darker aspects of my soul. However, from the little I have read, I gather that the practical side of alchemy has to go hand in hand with the spiritual.

I am very new to this and I don't have a lab set up yet. Any advice on where to start would be appreciated.

Donna Matrix
12-05-2013, 01:00 AM
Wantabee

I know this tension. Take a bath in yarrow and hyssop. Learn the qabbalistic cross which will prevent this kind of thing form happening. DO IT DAILY. Visualize this point of tension as a portal. Perform an earth banishing pent in this spot in your imagination starting at the bottom left of the pent draw up to the top and then finish where you began. This will close the portal. Perform violet flame meditations to transmute the darkness and tension left over.

Consider a protection mojo. definitely have protection in your lab and clean your lab energetically before all operations.

If you continue to do the violet flame meditations, it can only make you healthier and freer.

III
12-05-2013, 06:08 AM
Hi Wantabee,

I'm a Tantric Alchemist. It's a completely different take on things and our bodies and mind are our lab. A book, LIFE IN THE LABYRINTH by E.J. Gold, deals with the macrodimensions and macrodimensional beings to a limited extent. I consider it a must for a knowledgeable Alchemist.

Donna Matrix
12-05-2013, 11:48 AM
I don't want to imply that I class drugs with plants. There is a huge difference in the consciousness of meth and cannabis. Even if you smoke concentrates of marijuana, it has nothing on meth. It does make you very astral already,, very moony. I have never tried ayahuasca, but I am exeri4enced with LSD and psylocibin. I get that plants can be teachers. I am a flower essence practioner as well as an alchemist.

The elixers we are making are powerful, at least mine are and at all times balance must be maintained or you need too back off on taking them and making them. My basic rule in all occult matters is this: if its not making you a better person, STOP IT.

Wantabee
12-05-2013, 04:22 PM
Thanks for the suggestions people.

The yarrow and hyssop bath sounds like a good idea as I find that a hot bath does help, some flower essences couldn't hurt. Unfortunately, I don't know what qabbalistic cross, earth banishing pen, or violet flame meditations are; I will keep them in mind though for when I learn more.

As I stated above, I am new to alchemy. I consider myself to be a fledgling mystic and what I am attempting here is to enhance what in mysticism is known a purgation. I have never heard of Tantric Alchemy before but it sounds like they may be related. I will definitely put that book on my list.

z0 K
12-05-2013, 06:14 PM
Hello Wantabee,
From the description of your symptoms with medical issues set aside, sounds like you have either an energy blockage or obstruction on one hand and on the other, it's not a blockage but an activation of the energy capacitor function of your solar plexus. When it first goes on line psychic energy can load up there creating an imbalance which will manifest as anxiety. The anxiety is like an unwanted syrup that feeds the shadowy elements of your personality (all of us have this function). Those are the components that were discarded in the process of your spiritual evolution. Since they are part of your self that you've turned off they sleep in your shadowy personal unconscious.
They will lose the ominous quality when you balance the psychic energy in the circuit. That is fairly easy to do by a breathing technique developed by the Taoist alchemists:
Place the tip of your tongue to the roof of your mouth then slowly inhale through the nose. Placing the tongue to the roof of your mouth opens the circuit that allows the separation of the Qi that is in the breath of air. The Qi will travel down the back of your spine and feel like a dry warmth that descends to your crotch. All the while you will feel the air going into your lungs on the physical level as your diaphragm expands.
Once the breath is full place your tongue tip below your lower front teeth. This switches the circuit to protect the power transformers in your skull from loading up. Then exhale slowly through the mouth. You will feel a pleasant moist warmth travel up from your crotch though your lower organs and into your solar plexus. The Qi will then travel up your throat to the thyroid glands and from there the breath will exit. Repeat until you feel the Qi travel freely through your solar plexus without bogging down there momentarily. When you regain the balance you will feel calm and relaxed. Whenever the anxiety builds up do the breathing exercise. This is the simplest circulation of Qi that will keep your psychic energy in balance.
What is happening is you are evolving to the point of initiating your light body. When this happens you can unwittingly open a point or paradox (as discussed in another thread) to the Microcosm. Normally you are shielded from the Microcosm influx because you are ignorant of it. Once the Ports open you become aware and lose the ignorance that once shielded or protected you. Use the circulation of Qi to shield yourself from the influx. Whatever you may encounter coming through the Portal or Pore, as the old alchemists called it, cannot harm you if you circulate the Qi and stay balanced.

z0 K

Kiorionis
12-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Very good diagnosis and advice z0 K :)

Wantabee, it doesn't sound like your under attack by anything other than fear of the unknown. In Sanskrit, 'chakra' means wheel. This could very well be the winding sensation your feeling in the solar plexus. When a chakra is overactive it means it is receiving more than enough influence/energy, energy which is possibly being taken from the chakras surrounding it.

So try this and see if it helps balance you out (if it doesn't, don't do it!). Relax and meditate on the solar plexus chakra seated in the spine. when the painful/uncomfortable sensation returns, visualize all the excess energy moving up and down the spine away from the solar plexus and into the sacral and heart chakras. Visualize all the chakras now and any unbalanced energies slowly coming into balance by sharing their energies. You must continue this until you are calm and feel balanced.
If you practice this enough you'll eventually feel each chakra along the spine pulsating rhythmically.

Also, if you wear or are around too much yellow, it can overstimulate the solar plexus.

Wantabee
12-09-2013, 05:32 PM
I can't thank you enough for that breathing exercise z0 K.

I started doing that soon after reading your post, and although the sensations I experienced weren't exactly what you predicted, the unpleasant sensation was definitely lessened. The next morning the winding feeling was replaced by sharp, intermittent, stabbing pains in the stomach, below the solar plexus and covering a broader area. I responded with the same breathing technique and over the next two days they became more and more infrequent, and less and less severe; now it is almost no trouble at all.

Again; thank you so much.

z0 K
12-10-2013, 01:06 AM
I can't thank you enough for that breathing exercise z0 K.

I started doing that soon after reading your post, and although the sensations I experienced weren't exactly what you predicted, the unpleasant sensation was definitely lessened. The next morning the winding feeling was replaced by sharp, intermittent, stabbing pains in the stomach, below the solar plexus and covering a broader area. I responded with the same breathing technique and over the next two days they became more and more infrequent, and less and less severe; now it is almost no trouble at all.

Again; thank you so much.

You're welcome:)
Glad it helped.

Donna Matrix
12-11-2013, 12:10 AM
Blessed Be! I'm glad it helped, maybe I'll try that method. Staying balanced is everything in the art and the craft.

Eshai
04-04-2014, 11:22 AM
Has anyone here, through alchemy, willingly explored their shadow selves, and Darkness?

I have been reading that the objective of Jungian shadow work concerning the Shadow Self was to prevent a descent into the illusory world. Its objective was to allow people to banish the part of their ego which creates this mental fabrication of reality being something it is not. The person, the ego, does this because it perceives itself as inferior (it feels threatened, and it is afraid). So it creates a world where it is more powerful, and more in control, because in the real world they have no power and no control.

But instead of transmuting the shadow self into a more docile and domesticated lapdog, has anyone considered the alchemical aspects of cultivating it and allowing its true nature to thrive?

DonSweet
04-04-2014, 03:07 PM
Eshai ...

What you're asking/discussing is something I've done in my "Native American studies" for many years. That's in quotes since it's a Life Path and not an academic pursuit.

Interestingly, Western Culture is almost incapable of walking and chewing gum at the same time ... the perception of two things at once. I constantly hear people ask if you had the choice between this and that, which would you choose? Why choose? Why is it a competition to pick one side or the other? We are a divided, compartmentalized, competitive society. Ironically, we "tribalize" ourselves into competitive groups and compartments, yet call indigenous peoples (who have "inclusive" philosophies) primitive tribal cultures.

Pick this-or-that sports team, favor this-or-that brand of car, choose Republican or Democrat, argue that your favorite TV show is way better, pity and coddle or hold disdain for the poor ... pick one.

Huh?

Why?

Calling your ego "bad" and attempting to ignore it is like hating your left foot because you favor your right. It's a part of you ... period.

In essence, it's common sense, really. Again, everything in context. You put your ego in its place, not pretend you don't have one. And besides, we're talking about Ego here, something that will assert itself -- as long as we're breathing -- no matter what we do. Physical life begets an ego, period. No body, no brain, no physical life, no ego ... with a body, and a brain, you'll possess an ego ... ergo, deal with it.

In Native American philosophy, this is the [obvious, unavoidable] principle of seeking balance. You cannot use an analogy that removes something from the scale. It's there whether you want it to be or not. Your job is to pay attention to your "assets" and their dynamic nature and get them to operate cooperatively ...

... which can be defined as conscious interaction.

Haven't I just also defined Alchemy?

Alchemical processes seek balance.

But isn't it also true that they seek "purity"?

Thing is, we have to be very careful how we define that word.

In Western Culture, it's generally perceived as "getting rid of" something, so only the "good" is left.

That's NOT how other cultures look at things.

Purity is perceived as bringing things into balance, not eliminating them ... not denying them ... but holding them in context through understanding.

Instead of "banishment," it's control through understanding.

I've often said that we are not "one person," but the culmination of many people ... all those "selves" that have experienced life. My 57 year old self stands side-by-side with that seven year old that had wart removal acid accidentally spilled on his back, with that ten year old self that did a flip off the side of a swimming pool and split the top of his head open requiring fifteen stitches, with that thirteen year old self that was rejected by his first crush (her name was actually - really - April Schaurer, "April Shower") ... and all the other "me's" both traumatized and not traumatized.

I am -- as you are -- not just one thing, but a community of both physical and non-physical elements. Your body is a community of not just billions of cells, but organs and systems. You are a "city of life" in-and-of yourself.

Ignore one thing about yourself and what happens? Usually, it starts screaming at you at the top of its lungs to get your attention. Ignore your weight, and you get fat. Ignore your muscle tone and you get flabby. Ignore your stress levels and you get stressed-out. Ignore your need for down time and you crash-and-burn.

See how it works?

Frankly, you've hit the nail on the head about ego ... frigging pay attention to it ... but put it in its place with perception, understanding and balance.

Now ...

Take the concept to the next step.

Imagine what it's like when all this becomes "normal," and isn't a perplexing problem to overcome.

Kiorionis
04-04-2014, 06:39 PM
Has anyone here, through alchemy, willingly explored their shadow selves, and Darkness?

I have been reading that the objective of Jungian shadow work concerning the Shadow Self was to prevent a descent into the illusory world. Its objective was to allow people to banish the part of their ego which creates this mental fabrication of reality being something it is not. The person, the ego, does this because it perceives itself as inferior (it feels threatened, and it is afraid). So it creates a world where it is more powerful, and more in control, because in the real world they have no power and no control.

But instead of transmuting the shadow self into a more docile and domesticated lapdog, has anyone considered the alchemical aspects of cultivating it and allowing its true nature to thrive?

Hey :)
I've taken on my Darkness. Its not a matter of transmuting the shadow self into a lapdog, it's a matter of accepting its existence in every way, then recognizing what it responds to.

For me it was dealing with past traumas, regrets, loneliness, sexual desire, self-loathing, hate and cynisism, fear, and the list goes on. Each of these are influenced in different situations. I just accept their possibility, embrace the idea, then laugh at it and tell my 'dark side' that it would make terrible decisions if I wasn't in control.

Took me years to do though.

Eshai
05-28-2014, 12:33 AM
From Wikipedia, which cites The Way of Hermes, we have:

"A focus upon the material life is said to be the only thing that offends God: As processions passing in the road cannot achieve anything themselves yet still obstruct others, so these men merely process through the universe, led by the pleasures of the body. One must create, one must do something positive in one's life because God is a generative power. Not creating anything leaves a person "sterile" (i.e., unable to accomplish anything)."

This is strictly speaking from the hermetic point of view.

To those reading... do you consider this part of our "cursed" existence which focuses on the body and the material to be the Darkside of our humanity?

Is seeking a "higher" place, or state of mind/nirvana really so desirable? If "As Above, So Below," applies, is there a rub against those who would actively embrace that which is "below?"

Since the destructive, anti-existence forces of the universe--both the microcosm and macrocosm--are a vital part of existence as a whole, an integral part of the balance, does it not make sense for their to exist agents devoted to darkness and anti-life? Or, given the precarious position of human beings in the hierarchy, are such dark paths exclusive to demons?