PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Nibiru
10-05-2010, 06:56 PM
Hello to everyone!!! I'm sorry I waited so long to post an introduction. I am 33 years old and I don't know where I first learned of alchemy, perhaps in a past life. As a child before I was old enough to start school I was scorned by my mother for getting into her spice cabinet and mixing all her spices together in the hopes of creating a reaction between the spices which to me appeared as bottles of chemicals. The first gift that I requested was a microscope and then a chemistry set the following year. I feel I've been drawn to the Art since I can remember. The first I remember reading of alchemy was in a book that Jack Herer gave me when I lived in Seattle called "Psychedelic Shamanism", the beginning of the book had a preface on the basics of alchemy. This sparked quite an interest in me but being that this was before the Internet I had a hard time finding any further reading. I was reintroduced to the concepts a couple of years ago though my study of kundalini yoga meditation. This lead me to orgone, which then lead me onto the study of ormus and m-states, which then brought me back around full circle to the original art of alchemy. I believe I found this forum for a reason and have learned so much already from all of you that I feel that I am forever indebted. My only hope is that I am able to offer something to the rest of you in return for you selflessness.
Thank you very much for allowing such a place of learning to exist for those of us who are still seeking....

-Peace,
Nibiru

Awani
10-05-2010, 08:54 PM
Glad you made it out in the open...

Welcome!

:cool:

Aleilius
10-06-2010, 12:35 PM
Hi Nibiru, it is nice to meet your acquaintance.

As a child before I was old enough to start school I was scorned by my mother for getting into her spice cabinet and mixing all her spices together in the hopes of creating a reaction between the spices which to me appeared as bottles of chemicals. The first gift that I requested was a microscope and then a chemistry set the following year.
This brings to mind my childhood. At a very young age I had a keen interest in all things chemistry, "potions," and spices/herbs. I think this early interest stems from a previous life as an alchemist as you suggested!

Salazius
10-06-2010, 03:43 PM
Welcome !
I, too, as child, received such gifts, but it was first the chemistry box :)

Nibiru
10-06-2010, 05:45 PM
I'd like to thank all of you for the welcome messages, I'm very happy to be here!

solomon levi
10-07-2010, 05:11 PM
Glad you're here Nibiru. I enjoy your contributions/perspectives.

sleeveless
10-07-2010, 05:22 PM
welcome!!!