PDA

View Full Version : plasma - electrical universe

solomon levi
11-01-2010, 04:57 PM
Forgive me for not detailing th contents of this video.
It's called "Cosmology" and it's also about mythology, symbols, and even alchemy.
I promise you'll like it. :) It'd be better for you to watch than me to try and explain it.

It gets stuck towards the end, before the last segment, so a little is missing.
Just click on the next segment when that happens.

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/videos/cosmology/thunderbolts-of-the-gods-.html

Awani
11-30-2010, 02:45 AM
I always find the so-called pseudo-science more plausible than real science.

:cool:

Aleilius
11-30-2010, 04:01 AM
I always find the so-called pseudo-science more plausible than real science.

Yeah, I really don't care if it's science, pseudo-science, witchcraft, shamanism, etc. If there's truth in it, then that's what I'm after, and I'm not concerned in the least about labels & such. :)

Awani
11-30-2010, 08:19 AM
He he, I hear that... problem is that it is only science that is taught to the masses, never alternative views i.e. all the problems. So it is quite important I feel. It is true that pseudo-science (and I pack all into this; shamanism, witchcraft etc) has gained more respect in the last ten years than in the last 100 so it is moving in the right direction.

What I think is the most disturbing is that science claim a lot to be FACT, but most of the time it is just as much speculation as pseudo-science. Look at the official Egyptologists, what a bunch of dogmatic morons.

There have been many cases where real scientists gets ridiculed by their peers when they discover or begin to investigate something alternative. Rupert Sheldrake (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rupert_Sheldrake) and John M. Allegro (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_M._Allegro) are two of many examples.

Sigh.

These forums are 100% pseudo-science and damn proud of it!

Awani
11-30-2010, 08:25 AM
Maybe the reason why science has become so dogmatic is because it is a consequence of having to battle with the Church for so many years? Now when it has finally achieved respect it has become what it was fighting from the beginning; dogmatic thinking.

And round it goes.

Hellin Hermetist
11-30-2010, 03:54 PM
For anyone who wants to get a deeper understanding of the true nature of the electric force, I think that Tesla's lectures and also his "Colorado Springs Notes" are a Must. I have found also interesting the treatise of Gustave Le Bon, named "Evolution of Mattre - Evolution of Forces" and the classic work "Radiant Matter" of the great Mr. Crookes, but Tesla was the real electrical wizard. If the things that he said he was able to accomplish with his magnifying transmitter are true, he was too far ahead of his time and also of our time. In his Colorado diary, you shall also found some interesting quotes about the electric spheres.

solomon levi
01-09-2011, 06:36 AM
I just watched this again because I didn't recognize the name (I came across it outside of this link).
Science is finally approaching alchemy. This video is very revealing for those who have knowledge.

III
01-09-2011, 10:34 PM
In my business I read a LOT of medical research papers when I am investigating certain things. With the papers on b12 for instance I have conducted several unpublished studies for the purpose of understanding various things about b12 and know through experience, of curing myself of all manner of things, things that contradict the conclusions of many of those papers. It is necessary to understand that these papers are typically talking about detecting small biochemical changes. They can be entirely right in detecting the changes and entirely wrong in drawing conclusions of how it will affect people. There are also a lot of "weasel" words used as well. So if a mistake is made in a paper in 1955, quoted in 1967, 1983 and 1999 it is now "sanctified fact". Somebody I know was writing a survey paper on the entero-hepatic recirculation loop of b12. After reading every paper he could find or any suggested by some thousands of us as "research assistants" on the internet, text books and all of that, it was kind of a shock to learn that there is not a single shred of evidence that the entero-hepatic loop ever becomes functional again after a certain level of deficiency is reached, and certainly not with half a dozen small injections of inactive cobalamins by the real experiences of thousands of us. And yet the entire premise for the current "therapy" is based on the assumption that the loop is re-established and "recharged" with a few mgs of inactive cobalamins. No wonder the therapies used don't work at all for 1/3 of people trying them and only work on up to 1/3 of the universe of b12 deficiency symptoms in those in whom it does work to some degree. In reading papers on various medications I have found errors that wouldn't pass a high school chemistry lab with the stated statistics not matching the the data table, graphs with misplaced data points that are repeated for decades etc. Interpretations biased by marketing concerns are common. Science as such isn't even being practiced well. In practicing Alchemy I have done my best to bring it up to high scientific standards, to have it predictable and repeatable when instructions are followed.