PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

Frater IA
12-13-2010, 11:20 AM
Hello, my name is Matthew (or Matt, however you'd like to call me), I am an esoteric student/practitioner, however, am very new to this realm of spiritual workings. The things that have attracted me the most are Alchemy, Meditation, (chakras), and Crystal work (Reiki). I have been working towards opening up my chakras and connecting with my higher self. (while there is progress, this seems a difficult task). I also occasionally do a bit of tarot/divination work. Alchemy however, seems to be the primary study for me, as it doesn't require other people, and is best done alone. Currently I don't own a distilling unit, as I have a family and roomates as well, I'd rather not begin distillation and spagyrics yet, as I don't want their energy to accidentally change the outcome of my works. So I am waiting till a better time to start that. However, while I am waiting patiently for that, I work on my meditations and connecting with my higher self, as this is also a very large aspect to alchemy. I have worked a little bit with water and psychic charges. Differently crystals also seem to help in my meditations. So this is where I stand, in a nutshell. I look forward to sharing and learning with you.

Joy
12-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Hello Matt ... wellcome

May be you should study first some basic alchemy books, to understand the goal of the great work.

Today "Alchemy" is a word, which is used in many topics, which have nothing to do with the real work.

Greetings ... Joy

Frater IA
12-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Thank you, Joy. The alchemy book I have now "the path of alchemy" seems to be a beginner, however, encompassing book for spiritual alchemy and spagyrics, as well goes into planet and lunar cycles with the hows and whys and different influences this may have on your product. Alchemy, while being the predecessor to chemistry and modern day pharmecies, is nothing close to either as the potency of the alchemy product comes from the divine influence and energies that it is charged with. The Great Work as my proctor tried to explain it, has to do both with increasing my own spiritual potential, in order to spread Love, Truth, Knowledge, and Light throughout all realms starting with Malkuth all the way up to Kether, however, then said that I would understand more as I continued on my journey, as for now, I should focus on my current studies. ;)

(unfortunately my proctor and I live a ways apart and don't get to communicate as often as either one of us would like, but he is a very wise and knowledgable man, I'm not sure on his knowings of alchemy so much as his knowings of the great work as a whole)

^^^how and I doing so far, if I'm off a bit please feel free to fix me. I'd rather not stumble through life knowing half of what I probably should, lol.

solomon levi
12-15-2010, 06:44 PM
Welcome Frater IA. :)

I was just working in Bremerton this morning!

Aleilius
12-16-2010, 02:33 AM
Hi Frater IA, nice to meet you. Hope you enjoy your stay here!

Today "Alchemy" is a word, which is used in many topics, which have nothing to do with the real work.
Oh so true. I've caught myself using the word in misappropriate contexts from time to time.

Salazius
12-16-2010, 09:21 AM
Welcome :)

Frater IA
12-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Thank you all for your welcome to the forum. ;)