PDA

View Full Version : Distill your taxes

Awani
12-29-2010, 10:18 AM
Mainly for Americans... but other nations can get ideas on how to understand law... so it is helpful:

Theft By Deception - Deciphering The Federal Income Tax (http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7521758492370018023#)

Warning: If law is not your interest then you will find nothing in above video.

:cool:

Andro
12-29-2010, 10:44 AM
It's not the law, it's who you know.

'Law', as practiced and implemented in our reality, is an absolute farce.

THEY have the guns and the bullies, and you can maybe try to use their 'legal' channels up to a point - but know that THEY can en-FARCE (!) whatever the fuck they want, as long as the people/nations do not awaken to their own Fire/Power. How likely is such an awakening to happen? I really don't know... But it would most certainly require a global feeling of impending NECESSITY, of the 'DO or DIE' variety. And still, there are no guarantees...

The current game (on this level) is played between gangs, and the sooner we realize that - the faster our perspectives will clear up.

theFool
12-29-2010, 02:28 PM
THEY have the guns and the bullies, and you can maybe try to use their 'legal' channels up to a point - but know that THEY can en-FARCE (!) whatever the fuck they want, as long as the people/nations do not awaken to their own Fire/Power. How likely is such an awakening to happen? I really don't know... But it would most certainly require a global feeling of impending NECESSITY, of the 'DO or DIE' variety. And still, there are no guarantees...

The current game (on this level) is played between gangs, and the sooner we realize that - the faster our perspectives will clear up.
So much true words.The strongest gang rules, there 's no surprise to that. But I will play the "devil's advocate" now. I dont think it is a working model if everyone "lights" his own fire. Then there would be a lot of gangs fighting between them. At least now we have one dominant gang which keeps some things in place.
Sheeps still need the shepard, even if he slaughters them.

Awani
12-29-2010, 03:55 PM
Sheeps still need the shepard, even if he slaughters them.

I think we need wolves, not sheeps or sheperds.

The wolf eats both of them.

I could also argue that instead of what I just wrote what we really need is a sheperdess!

Andro
12-29-2010, 04:21 PM

Agreed :D

Or even better, Lions ! ! !

I could also argue that instead of what I just wrote what we really need is a sheperdess!

But IF I were to (theoretically) argue that point instead of the previous one (which I'm not) - I would go for a HeSheperd :)

Genderized humans are SO last Millennium!

:p

Awani
12-29-2010, 04:24 PM
I was thinking of the "the leaf of Mary, the Shepherdess." (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?977-Salvia-Divinorum-The-Diviner-s-Sage)

Andro
12-29-2010, 04:54 PM
I dont think it is a working model if everyone "lights" his own fire. Then there would be a lot of gangs fighting between them.

If a gangster lights his own Inner Fire, he is no longer a gangster. He is a sovereign individual, possibly living in a sharing community, which is not quite the same thing as a gang. That's Utopian Anarchy 101 :)

At least now we have one dominant gang which keeps some things in place.

And are you happy with the way things are kept in place? For me, the last thing I want/need is for things to be kept in place... See where this 'keeping in place' has gotten us...

Sheep still need the shepard, even if he slaughters them.

Most people deserve eachother :)

theFool
12-29-2010, 05:39 PM

We are turning into wolves and eat each other. Like the animals when their food resources get low or when they get crammed into a small cage. I see this phenomenon in the western, 'civilised' and bankrupt (financially, socialy, ethicaly) societies every day.

I was thinking of the "the leaf of Mary, the Shepherdess."
Spirits can teach; but they are entities and have their own agentas working for their own benefit.

One more example: Imagine a big fish tank where salmons are bred for their meat. They cannot escape easily. The man who makes a living out of their flesh is million times smarter than them. From time to time they may find an opening, jump the fence or other way and escape in open sea. As long as this leakage is small, no one notices it. When more salmons learn about this exit, more and more will start to escape by the opening and maybe in very rare circumstances a whole flock could escape. The man who makes a living out of their flesh doesn't like it. He will close the opening and impose stricter rules to the salmons left behind so that it doesnt happen again. After all, he fed them, took care of them when young and protected them from predators, he doesn't want to loose their flesh. He is much much smarter than them and he built the place they live
That's why the mass revolution, ascension or whatever you dream of cannot happen in mass numbers. The bulk of the salmons will be forced to stay behind.
And there is one more reason that I believe this model is enforced on "universal" level: If there wasn't the breeder to feed the salmons, the number of total incarnated salmon souls (lol) would be much less. Nature cannot provide food/shelter for all of them. So, here comes the intelligent being who can manipulate/control nature and allows this number of salmons who need incarnate experience in order to evolve to be much much higher.
You must be among the first who discover an opening in order to use it. Those openings do not last very long. I like to mention here the destruction of alexandrian tradition, the witch hunting, the persecution of alchemists, and so on..

Andro
12-29-2010, 06:19 PM
theFool, I agree with you about the wolves. Let's just quit the 'Animal Farm' paradigm altogether :)

IMO you are absolutely correct that escape hatches are individual and not collective/universal.
The ones who manage the paradigm/reality shift on their own, will meet the others (who walked the path before them) on the other side.

Nature can take care of its own evolutionary path without human interference, and is also able to provide for even higher population numbers, if it were not for the ILLUSION OF LACK created and maintained by "THEM".
Entire crops are being destroyed to keep the prices high, and yet we need to breed more salmon fish ? ? ?

This being said, we are still in the plane of Horizontal Feeding, which is in itself a difficult paradigm to overcome.

Vegetarians complain about meat eaters, without having a clue that plants are also aware and DO feel pain.
What about all those innocent tomatoes and cucumbers you MURDERED for your breakfast salad ? ? ? You assassins ! ! !

:)

And then we have the 'alchemists' who torture metals and minerals to make their metallic foods and medicines.
Metals are also aware in their own way, and we are STILL in the plane of Horizontal Feeding.

And I won't even go into how people (astrally) feed off each others' energies...

I suggest that a major paradigm shift would put an end to this hypocrisy, and make the move towards Vertical Feeding, so to speak.

Be nourished by the Pure/Universal Life/Light alone.

solomon levi
12-29-2010, 07:06 PM
Individuals can make themselves available and unavailable to influences as they see fit.
We're all volunteers. Nothing is being done to anyone.
The laws have their way with us until we understand them, understand ourselves.
It is all perfectly balanced, perfect justice. But most do not see it.
Nothing ever happens against consciousness/energy.
It's really understanding your totality - the subconscious, conscious, superconscious... intent.
Gnothi Seauton

In addition, many misperceptions are based on the idea that we can own something,
even ourselves. Again, we fail to understand what "ourselves" are.

Who/what is it that looks out from behind your eyes?
What is the architect of the next moment?
Life is but a dream.

theFool
12-29-2010, 09:02 PM
If a gangster lights his own Inner Fire, he is no longer a gangster. He is a sovereign individual, possibly living in a sharing community, which is not quite the same thing as a gang. That's Utopian Anarchy 101 Utopian, yes. Some will use the "inner fire" to boost the ego, others to burn it. And there will alway be a constant sheep background. So bye bye Anarchy :(

And are you happy with the way things are kept in place? For me, the last thing I want/need is for things to be kept in place... See where this 'keeping in place' has gotten us... .No, I'm not happy neither would ever be (I think this tendency is engraved in humans, by design). But it took me years to learn this system, I don't want now a period of chaos and anarchy between this and the better one that will come, I have my work to accomplish and need some things to stay in place, steady, even if this is not the best position.

Most people deserve eachother good hehe :D

theFool, I agree with you about the wolves. Let's just quit the 'Animal Farm' paradigm altogether I like speak in parables :o

Nature can take care of its own evolutionary path without human interference, and is also able to provide for even higher population numbers, if it were not for the ILLUSION OF LACK created and maintained by "THEM".
Entire crops are being destroyed to keep the prices high, and yet we need to breed more salmon fish ? ? ?I have many things to say on that. Maybe this is not the right thread but because I rarely speak, I hope mods will be forgiving :)

So, .. yes, there may be a reason that we need more salmon fish. It depends on how fast a being wants to evolve. And I make my self clear with a paradigm of what I mean evolve. A child needs meet to grow up. Some say that the human race became smarter and highly evolved after learning how to eat meat. Dogs and cats are cleverer and more evolved than sheeps and hens, and of course more evolved than plants (which feed on sun & mineral). Why? They eat meat. They take the labour of the others, lower in the chain and live a 'luxurious' life. Meat has more evolved, clarified substances in it for the organism to use. Plants need more work to be digsted, minerals and sunlight, .. who knows. In the "horizontal" model as you call it, if a being wants to be on the crest wave of evolution, it must rob the labour of others (well, it will be returned back much later in evolution, so lets say "lend", not "rob")

And then we have the 'alchemists' who torture metals and minerals to make their metallic foods and medicines.
Metals are also aware in their own way, and we are STILL in the plane of Horizontal Feeding.
Maybe metals like to be worked and change forms. It may be painful and cruel at the begining but then they like to be eaten and join the body of a more evolved form, it accelerates their evolution.
Plants produce fruits, parts that are meant to be eaten. There are ways to feed horizontally in "ethical" ways.

And I won't even go into how people (astrally) feed off each others' energies...
It seems this is the next step after being a meat eater. It gives an evolutionary boost compared to changing diet from plants to meat. We all need human company and we unconciously feed (ever wonder why you feel depressed when alone?). This astral feeding can take disgusting forms but beautiful ones too (can you live without your wife?)
Many spiritual 'masters' were proficient at this kind of feeding, they could not keep their high energy 'metabolism' in other way. Stories of "immotal" taoists renting brothels for the whole night, Ghandi sleeping with girls ("Towards the end of his life, it became public knowledge that Gandhi had been sharing his bed for a number of years with young women.[81][82] " from wikipedia), Carlos Castaneda (sol knows more I think for him) are some examples of spiritual people needing much more "astral food" than normal person. Oh, and they were taking it extra rarified, from human source. Disgusting? Digestion is disgusting. It keeps the good and excerts the awful. Every "spiritual master" has a "dirty" story hidden, they cannot support their evolution in other way.

I suggest that a major paradigm shift would put an end to this hypocrisy, and make the move towards Vertical Feeding, so to speak.

Be nourished by the Pure/Universal Life/Light alone.
Now, about the "vertical feeding". Can it be done for real? I have no clue. Still I haven't invented any free energy device and the fact that higher beings still feed "horizontaly" makes me suspicious about the applicability of this kind of feeding. Maybe some very evolved being that is close to the source can do it. Till then we can only apply some ethical feeding code. Like treating with respect the animals that feed us, don't abuse humans etc..

Nature can take care of its own evolutionary path without human interference, and is also able to provide for even higher population numbers, if it were not for the ILLUSION OF LACK created and maintained by "THEM".Who are "THEY"? Why they don't feed verticaly?

Aleilius
12-29-2010, 09:19 PM
It seems this is the next step after being a meat eater. It gives an evolutionary boost compared to changing diet from plants to meat. We all need human company and we unconciously feed (ever wonder why you feel depressed when alone?). This astral feeding can take disgusting forms but beautiful ones too (can you live without your wife?)
Many spiritual 'masters' were proficient at this kind of feeding, they could not keep their high energy 'metabolism' in other way. Stories of "immotal" taoists renting brothels for the whole night, Ghandi sleeping with girls ("Towards the end of his life, it became public knowledge that Gandhi had been sharing his bed for a number of years with young women.[81][82] " from wikipedia), Carlos Castaneda (sol knows more I think for him) are some examples of spiritual people needing much more "astral food" than normal person. Oh, and they were taking it extra rarified, from human source. Disgusting? Digestion is disgusting. It keeps the good and excerts the awful. Every "spiritual master" has a "dirty" story hidden, they cannot support their evolution in other way.
*Whistles loudly*

This appears to be the truth as unfortunate as it may seem. Generally if you're doing this sort of thing it's best to live in a very large city. It's not good to take energy from a single source, but from multiple sources. Can really cause people problems otherwise.

Donna Matrix
12-29-2010, 09:41 PM
It has long been my belief that we Americans put up with alot more than the Founding Fathers did from King George and his taxes, and in fact we are a highly regimented society fed on all the desires of the lower chakras. There will be armed conflict soon in this country, but it won't be over taxes, it will be over fresh water, and access to it. When the system no longer works, the intelligent have an obligation to find a new way. The future of fresh water supplies will challenge everything we know about property rights, and completely change the course of history. Of course it is ridiculous to think you can own water, or land or sky. Didn't chief Seattle famously write this already. So wise...

Democracy is a fragile thing. And so mind blowingly frustrating its a wonder anyone goes into public service.

Albion
12-29-2010, 11:00 PM
Donna Matrix said:
The future of fresh water supplies will challenge everything we know about property rights, and completely change the course of history. Of course it is ridiculous to think you can own water, or land or sky.

Hopi Elder’s Prophecy *

Where are you living?
What are you doing?
What are your relationships?
Are you in right relation?
Where is your water?
Know your garden.
It is time to speak your truth.
Create your community.
Be good to each other.
And do not look outside yourself for your leader.

* This may not be from an actual Hopi Elder, as the story goes; however, it is a succinct list of queries, meant to prompt deep reflection, and advice that summarizes pages of Hopi admonishments for survival as recorded by Frank Waters, Thomas Mails, and others.

Documentaries on DVD and YouTube:

Tapped

http://www.amazon.com/Tapped-Stephanie-Soechtig/dp/B003M987AG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1293663310&sr=1-1

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5CMCriJK80

Flow: How a Handful of Corporations Steal our Water

http://www.amazon.com/Flow-handful-corporations-steal-water/dp/B001EUSYHQ/ref=pd_sim_d_9

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAdA6FIODyY&feature=related

Blue Gold: World Water Wars

http://www.amazon.com/Blue-Gold-World-Water-Wars/dp/B001MWGZ6S/ref=pd_bxgy_d_img_b

YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNVzXESC7Nc&feature=related

http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7zeNGh8RmIMJgH9xukzUOJVhsYelVk PrHVbm25xNRyXdhUP2WBQ

Water Rally. Tear gas fired at protesters.
[who succeeded in turning the tables]

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRDaYMij0efMbONal1mJi9OwNSoDz5ZB PbHH68-P7S9g_t2sUgJ

Or capitulate and make the transition to Brawndo [it's got electrolytes!]

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=-Vw2CrY9Igs&vq=medium

[Idiocracy DVD: http://www.amazon.com/Idiocracy-Luke-Wilson/dp/B000K7VHOG/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1293665853&sr=1-1 ]

Andro
12-30-2010, 05:12 AM
No, I'm not happy neither would ever be (I think this tendency is engraved in humans, by design). But it took me years to learn this system, I don't want now a period of chaos and anarchy between this and the better one that will come, I have my work to accomplish and need some things to stay in place, steady, even if this is not the best position.

There's always something, some excuse to maintain the status quo, some stuff that still needs to be accomplished.
Luckily, we have Death to take care of that issue - but UN-Learning is still a valid alternative.

Besides, the 'good' is the enemy of the 'better' :)

I see nothing UN-ethical with horizontal feeding, and I make no value judgments of it whatsoever. It's the natural cycle on this plane.
A few months back I would have been bothered by the hypocrisy of adherents to this or that diet/dogma duo. But even this doesn't bother me anymore.

Vertical feeding is directly linked to High Alchemy, and I won't go into that right now...

Who are "THEY"? Why they don't feed vertically?

"THEY" are the ones who print the 'money', "THEY" are the ones who benefit from maintaining the illusion of lack and from keeping the masses asleep. Watch the movie 'They Live' :eek:

Why don't they feed vertically? I guess they still have things to accomplish in horizontal mode :)

Andro
12-30-2010, 05:19 AM
The future of fresh water supplies will challenge everything we know about property rights, and completely change the course of history.

We can always dig wells :)

However, even this is ILLEGAL where I live. You are not even allowed to dig a well on the piece of land you have settled on and temporarily called home.

Frater IA
12-31-2010, 03:05 AM
It has long been my belief that we Americans put up with alot more than the Founding Fathers did from King George and his taxes, and in fact we are a highly regimented society fed on all the desires of the lower chakras. There will be armed conflict soon in this country, but it won't be over taxes, it will be over fresh water, and access to it. When the system no longer works, the intelligent have an obligation to find a new way. The future of fresh water supplies will challenge everything we know about property rights, and completely change the course of history. Of course it is ridiculous to think you can own water, or land or sky. Didn't chief Seattle famously write this already. So wise...

Democracy is a fragile thing. And so mind blowingly frustrating its a wonder anyone goes into public service.

You beautiful genius you!!! You thinker of sense! Unfortunately in "this" reality of "laws" all that "sense" you are making has no place. LOL. But I very much enjoyed your response on this thread, it not only made me laugh, it opened my eyes by the comparison you gave. So thank you for that.

Awani
04-11-2011, 12:04 AM
http://www.deviadah.com/pictures/article%204.jpg