PDA

View Full Version : Communication

solomon levi
01-06-2011, 04:49 AM
I just realized that I'm the only one who consistently uses multiple terms divided
by slash / to communicate to a varied audience.
The intention behind it is that I realise people speak various 'languages' (alchemy, Castaneda, kabbalah,
Gurdjieff, nonduality, quantum physics, math, etc, etc...) and I speak a few, so I'm endeavoring to
connect and relate in as many ways as possible. Different ears hear different "tones"; different minds
understand different "languages". I also know that the more associations you group around an idea,
the larger the neuronet will be and the clearer the picture/image.

Anyway, I was just having a self-aware moment and thought I'd discuss it.
I suppose some will find it helpful and some will find it annoying.
Well, communication (Mercury) is important to me.
Think of my slashed items as multiple spheres of the same mercury/hologram.

Good thing I wasn't born a Gemini! With my predilection for communication, I'd really be insane. :)

Joshua
01-06-2011, 09:20 AM
I understand. I do exactly the same thing. I'm not sure if it actually helps others to understand me better, but I feel better knowing I did my best to communicate.

solomon levi
01-07-2011, 07:01 PM
Thanks Joshua. :)

solomon levi
07-14-2012, 11:39 AM
I was going to start a new thread on communication and remembered one already existed
with that heading. Just to be clear, this is just my knowledge and wisdom on the subject -
it isn't rules for the forum; I'm not writing as a moderator.

Communication has interested me for a long time. I've been in lots of relationships and they've
always been opportunities to fine tune this art. People have arguments and feel like they are not
understood, not heard. Naturally we'd like to (I don't want to use the word "avoid") improve that
and find someone we relate to and who relates to us. In areas you relate to, things go smoothly.
In areas you don't, things are difficult and require more attention, and more specific and conscious
use of communication. This teaches us a lot about ourselves - what we are conscious/aware of and
what we aren't. Besides speaking consciously, deliberately, intentionally, communication also
requires us to listen with great attention. One thing I know about listening is that you can't do it
while you're thinking. Of course there is the registering and comprehension of the words that you
are hearing or reading - that thinking. But if you disagree with something or even when you associate
with something, you start to move farther away from pure listening and begin to think about yourself
and what you will say. I'm not saying it's bad or good; I'm just defining a spectrum of listening which
will influence your ability to communicate. As the Celestine Prophecy indicates, people feel loved
when you listen, and your ability to listen feeds their ability to express themselves better. This is true
of posts in this forum as well. Wyrd is something that happens, but it can also be intended by a good
listener. Listening is alignment/establishing rapport and alignment is synchronicity.

I know most of you like it relaxed and let topics drift and such. Some of you even think/see that as spirit,
which it is. But spirit doesn't have to be a one-way street. Alchemy must have shown you this much.
There's chaos and then there's ordered chaos. There's stumbling blocks and stepping stones. There's
primordial undifferentiated matter and then there's the Philosophers' stone. There's rough ashlar and then
there's the perfect cubic stone/ashlar. Well, there's communication and then there's communication.

Everything in this universe is a relationship and exists in relationship. No thing is not in relationship.
This is a significant fact. Communication is a significant part of relationship. How you communicate
in your relationships determines your reality. A proton communicates something different than a photon
or electron, etc. This forum is what we make it. What we bring to it. Life's what you make it.

Alchemy really is about relationship and communication/mercury. Communication/mercury between
sulphur and salt, soul and body, agent and patient, speaker and listener...

I could write books on communication. Maybe I'll come back to it to say more, but I want to write something
about the tria prima.

vega33
07-14-2012, 05:15 PM
ordered chaos.

http://www.viewzone.com/dnax.html

when discussing cancer as a loss of ordered light, and MS as an excess of such, they say "perfect coherence is an optimal state between chaos and order". Light, that good old denizen of Mercury, living in the air and linking the realm of the gods with that of men, responsible for communication at a cellular level. Perhaps it reaches out beyond the cellular level and we should be petitioning the Father of Lights for help in this area ;)

solomon levi
07-14-2012, 10:39 PM
:) Great connection Vega33.
This was especially significant to me, having been a student in Ramtha school where we were taught
healing through consciousness by aligning with UV spectrum/body and also taught a lot about the brain
and the DNA, the cells and specifically the microtubules relation to the UV body - I'd never seen the
science for it so well spelled out as in your link.

Here's one my Dad showed me today:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3_Rg7yoMsE