PDA

View Full Version : The Energy "climate" this last week

III
01-15-2011, 01:12 AM
I started feeling something brewing almost 2 weeks ago. It built to a peak last Friday evening when something burst forth, something very intense, filled with HATE with violent imagery of guns, suicide, shooting people in the head at close range, and similar such things. It felt like being possessed. Several others in my close circle of friends and family were aware of these same things at the same time and also had this feeling of possession, of being almost compelled to do things.. It faded by midnight Friday for me to a hateful determination, very harsh fast judgments and opinions. It stayed that way all night and picked up in hate intensity in the morning. By afternoon it started fading a bit. Today, my Alchemical partner was able to complete her way through it as did my daughter and her husband. Did any of you feel that?

Andro
01-15-2011, 12:11 PM
Yes, I felt a similar climate for the last two weeks - but not necessarily with the same effects.

If I have to describe it in short - a quite destructive energy.

I'd have to guess that anyone who felt it, did so according to their own predisposition.

III
01-15-2011, 06:41 PM
Yes, I felt a similar climate for the last two weeks - but not necessarily with the same effects.

I'd have to guess that anyone who felt it, did so according to their own predisposition.

Hi Androgynus,

Exceedingly destructive,

I'd have to guess that anyone who felt it, did so according to their own predisposition

I also agree fully, but would say it that they perceived it according to the archetypes they had which describe that energy to themselves.

Years (more than 15 years) ago I used to post at a headache forum. I kept track of my headache cycles (long gone) and so did others. It was very interesting that there was a huge clustering of increased pain and increased headaches all over the internet at the same times. Hmmmm.

Andro
01-16-2011, 05:54 PM
This may be connected to the end of the Mayan 8th Baktun (Disintegration) and the beginning of the 9th (and final) Baktun (Transformation) - February 11, according to some...

III
01-17-2011, 06:18 AM
This may be connected to the end of the Mayan 8th Baktun (Disintegration) and the beginning of the 9th (and final) Baktun (Transformation) - February 11, according to some...

Hi Androgynus,

Hmmmm. In any case, if the end of the world as we know it is on one's 65th birthday then that date is Dec 21, 20212 for me.

Andro
01-17-2011, 09:08 AM
If the end of the world as we know it is on one's 65th birthday then that date is Dec 21, 20212 for me.

I guess you meant 2012, not 20212 :)

According to other research, the 9th and final Baktun starts February 11, 2011 and ends October 28, 2011.

You can look into the writings of Calleman (http://www.calleman.com/content/pyramid_of_consciousness.htm) on Mayan Time/Consciousness mapping for further reference.

Seth-Ra
01-17-2011, 07:29 PM
For months i worked on transforming and establishing a "peace" oriented base for myself. Within the past couple of weeks, i did take notice that some sorta "impulsive" wrath was sprouting back - seemingly caused from nothing. A friend of mine also got randomly hostile, not normal for her at all - we vented together and let out a good bit of it. I also began working to harness/transmute it - picking up my sword art and tempering it and changing it into what it should be.

I dont have enough around me that would notice it, to have realized it was a wide-spread event, good catch III. Something's in the air... ^.~

As for me, its back to kendo practice while my lab work commences.... :)

~Seth-Ra

III
01-19-2011, 07:14 PM
I guess you meant 2012, not 20212 :)

According to other research, the 9th and final Baktun starts February 11, 2011 and ends October 28, 2011.

You can look into the writings of Calleman (http://www.calleman.com/content/pyramid_of_consciousness.htm) on Mayan Time/Consciousness mapping for further reference.

Hi Androgynus,

I guess you meant 2012, not 20212

OOPS. Whats 18,000 years off, a mere drop in the bucket.

III
04-11-2011, 06:05 AM
My partner and I both were able to utilize that energy, clear the things brought up and used it to complete a level jointly after "re-balancing", for whatever it is worth. As far as "meaning" or "cause" of it all, I have no idea.

Awani
04-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Wasn't this all around the time of the revolts in Egypt and Libya etc?

Destruction is always good. Destruction is not violence IMO. I think there is a morphic resonance... and this is also why many get headache at the same time. I hope the world will get even angrier and more violent... towards the destructive agenda that we have been on for so long.

:cool:

Aunt Clair
04-20-2011, 01:10 AM
We have had a few years of hibernation while inner growth occurred that was very subtle indeed. This period followed intense growth from 2002 to 2007. So I am happy to see works becoming more obvious and more concrete. During this week many magicians online have talked about splitting the red from the blue soul which is an early work before the Little Work a protowork and it is encouraging to see others waking up . And in my home circle profound kundalini events have occurred this week.

I have heard magicians transmuting the higher self , the arch angel and even transmuting the arch demon .

So, I think it is a positive thing really. I feel that each year the energy at the full moons of March and April build up to a conclusion at Wesak in the full moon of May this attunement brings the vibration of the planet and the people up slightly . This gradual raising of the vibration incites purging of inner demons and negative ego but it also affords kundalini events, vivid visions, and unio mystica. Its all good...