PDA

View Full Version : Vampire Services by Tim Rifat

Dustovshio
01-20-2011, 08:59 PM
I just bought the love vampire service.

from real-vampire.com

"At 17 I got interested in ritual magic. Not understanding the occult words one had to say I desisted from voicing anything, as only a fool dabbles in magic. Luckily after University in 1981 I met a real 007 MI6 Dr Dee Magus called Colin Bloy. He was using the entire New Age Movement and the power of Satanist High Church Protestantism (all Churches with Northern Altars - Christian Churches - all Catholic - have East facing altars). Using the power of all New Age followers; the New Age was sponsored by Luciferians for the purpose of a high energy power source, promoted by the CIA and MI6; the black chequerboard wormholes to dark energy matter dreamtime were opened on a worldwide scale (shut down in China by the arrest of all New Age cult followers); the light chequerboard wormholes to suck humans dry was opened using the Churches (Satanist, North Altars). Hence as the Magus psychic protégé I entered the world of MI6's black ops occult branch. The Magus taught me how to do real ritual magic; not as taught in all books - these are disinformation, but the real MI6 Dr Dee Magic. Armed with this knowledge we turned all Westerners into the zombie brain dead you now see all around you. Once this was completed in 1987 (Harmonic Convergence), the power was turned on the USSR to use possession - Walk In Technology (Walk In Evil Satanist Technology: West) to turn all Soviets into Westerners - desperate for the rich lifestyle shown on the Dallas TV show and many other clones of such. The USSR was easily dismantled from within by West. As you might appreciate my education under the tutelage of the MI6 Magus led me to advance beyond my wildest dreams. In 1988 I split from the Magus and went independent. A vicious war ensued between myself and MI6 occult branch. I had fallen out with Bloy as he did not want me to jump the abyss and become a Magister Templar. I went straight to Ipsissimus in 1986. At the time I thought it was my natural talent. Only years later did I realise I had been set up by the Dark God, called many names, Yaltabaoth... to be elevated above all others so I could be sacrificed. The Wicker Man, (Messiah Isaah) ultimate Scapegoat... Why? To act as a dump for all Evil and to open up the Light God power to the exclusive use of the Dark God. Fortunately I was so powerful that Cosmic Law intervened and gave me the choice, become TIM: Total Intent Manifest and become Cosmic Law's assassin, or become the Cosmic Scapegoat. I took the former choice in 1986 and the effect was for me to retroactively take over all MI6 occult branch's power in stages while fighting a vicious war with the British Government, its thugs and imbeciles. Finally psychically killing Bloy in 2004 all the power of the British went to me. In February 2010, the Wicker Man month of the Soul, I took over the Dark Lord's power.

Now the magic I had taken over in the MI6 occult branch portfolio was perfect for making different types of Vampire. Why? All the West buildings are in fact Psychotronic Generators® for walk in technology. They generate electrical voltage spikes in human bodies that enable the human to be possessed, exorcised or given psychic visions, powers. Stonehenge is one of the most ancient of these West Psychotronic Generators®. As a scientist, my degree was in chemistry, I developed the science to explain MI6's magic. They are mainly arts graduates and do what the Enochian Entities tell them. Yes Supernatural Spirits are the real teachers, controllers of MI6 occult branch. Hence Walk In Technology (West). As a scientist I quickly realised the Scalar longditunal and time vectors of light generate the Walk In voltages. I developed Psychotronic Crystals® to use the fact that quartz produces voltages when squeezed and if used in conjunction with dreaming travel (not simple astral projection), can be made into a Super Psychotronic Generator® of any type of Walk In, good or bad. Quantum Superimposed on the bones of any human, the most magical part of any human due to Hyperinfinity - the magic of matter, these Psychotronic Crystals® turn humble bones into Bone Generators® - Quantum Engine for superpowers. Use of my talent as the only precognitive Remote Viewer - I see the future, not any future, but the one that manifests - no one else can do this - I brought back Sublime Good® Engines. They can suck all the good out of any Evil, be it a Vampire, Werewolf, Demon, black magician, shapeshifter, Voodoo Priest, zombie... Dark God; so it can be used by the Psi-Master.

In my dreaming I met many types of intradimensional and extradimensional, called Faire, Sidhe... in the countless different dreaming dimensions. A very powerful group of Sidhe Blue Pulsars taught me much not of humanity including how to grow fangs in my dreaming body and feed off the energy bodies of anyone or anything. Having split with the Blue Pulsars as I am my own Master, I can now combine this with the MI6 occult of Walk In Technology, occult magic and the black white energy squares of the Enochian Chequerboard set up by Freemasonic buildings... New Age, Protestantism to power any Walk In. Having learnt about the true nature of Vampires. They feed off the lifeforce of any victim by biting them with energy dreaming body fangs. I now can offer the Supernatural Spirit Vampire Bone Generators® Psychotronic Generators®...

Your body is Remotely View. I then use MI6 occult magic to call up your body and Soul. An Archetype of a Vampire form from the list below is chosen. Walk In technology is then used to place this in you. So your energy body has fangs to bite victims. Your human body then gets a Vampire overlay to make you stronger, quicker - without the light Achilles Heel so daylight doe not harm you. As you know all Magic, Mind over Matter®, requires power. Luckily the advent of my Supernatural Spirit®.com website has initiated a host of Supernatural Spirit books based on magic, Vampires, Werewolves, Demons, zombies, Sorcerers... Remote Sensors such as Sookie Stackhouse - I wrote the manual on mind reading (Remote Sensing for Managers 2003 Vision Books - on www.psi-master.com) TV Series, films, games. Luckily all of these mass media offerings are based on love for the Vampire. Al all the readers, watchers of TV, films of paranormal romance are generating energy to love the Vampire. As these Bone Generator® Psychotronic Generators® feed off the love for the Vampire generated by this media frenzy for Vampires you get your Vampire super boosted by the billions of frantic Vampire lovers. This means your Vampire Walk In is ready for use immediately, pre-powered by the media frenzy for Vampire lovers. Tim Rifat's Bone Generators® Psychotronic Generators® suck all the power out of these human Vampire lovers to make you the biggest baddest Vampire in Town. I personally love Kate Beckinsales Amazon Vamp - gorgeous Kate in tight black leather helps, so I have give you a selection of Vampire Archetypes from Master (evil) to Vampire human lover.

This site covers all aspects of Supernatural Spirit® heroes, villains, monsters, sorcerers, weather wizards except assassins, warriors, that is covered on Extreme Situations, another site. All Bone Generator® Services are also partnered with a Psychotronic Generator® Psychotronic Crystal® and can be digitally photographed for Psychotronic Crystalware®, to turn your computer and therefore the Internet into a Psychotronic Generator® of your Supernatural Spirit Vampire Walk In. All the Services are automatic the Psychotronic Generator® should be kept anywhere in your energy field 24/7 to reboot your Supernatural Spirit® Vampire - it's as easy to use as that! ....."

Frater IA
01-20-2011, 09:07 PM
You lost me at "I just bought the love vampire service."

The entire post made my head explode (I apologize for that, seems to be happening quite a bit lately). Could you explain in as little detail as possible, what you are trying to teach, learn, or sell to us?

Seth-Ra
01-20-2011, 09:19 PM
Outwardly im appearing the same, but inwardly im laughing my ass off. XD

$17,000 , or even $600 for a non-existent "service" - does Alchemist and gullible rhyme? lol

I spun a similar line of BS to Aleilius earlier this week - about some new non-existent particle, all to make a point (how easily BS can be made). Personally i think my non-existent particle was more realistic than this.

Twas a cute read i suppose. :)

~Seth-Ra

III
01-20-2011, 10:33 PM
Outwardly im appearing the same, but inwardly im laughing my ass off. XD

$17,000 , or even $600 for a non-existent "service" - does Alchemist and gullible rhyme? lol

I spun a similar line of BS to Aleilius earlier this week - about some new non-existent particle, all to make a point (how easily BS can be made). Personally i think my non-existent particle was more realistic than this.

Twas a cute read i suppose. :)

~Seth-Ra

Here you go Seth-Ra,
Understanding The Turbo Encabulator

http://www.break.com/index/understanding-the-turbo-encabulator.html

This is a very funny techno doubletalk piece and will explain everything.

It takes me back to the days of Thiotimoline, the only substance that dissolves just before you add the water, very useful alchemically.

Aleilius
01-21-2011, 05:50 AM
Yeah, this is an instant thread lock, censorship/removal of the offending ads, and an issue of one warning if I still had the privileges. Check out the rules & guidelines. I made this rule: Advertisements & Other Commercialized Behavior (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showthread.php?617-Advertisements-Other-Commercialized-Behavior)

I need to reiterate something very important in this thread: there will be absolutely no forms of advertisements for businesses or any other such endeavors.

Dustovshio
01-21-2011, 05:50 AM
more from real-vampire.com

"The Laws of Vampires:

1. Energy goes from hot to cold.:

2. High frequency good people feed law frequency Chaos Evil Archons, Energy = Plants constant x frequency. The greater your frequency, the better a person you are, the hotter you are, the better food source you are for an Archon Evil Vampire™

3. The Archon Vampire™ is Chaos Evil very low frequency, therefore very cold. That is why evil spirits make a room, house, cold. All normal humans feed the Vampire as energy goes from hot to cold. The basic laws of thermodynamics.

4. The Real Vampire™ is zero potential to all Vampires. So Real Vampires™ automatically feed off Evil Chaos Archon Vampires of all types. This is because Real Vampires™ are 5 dimensional Black Holes created by Far Future Science brought to the past by precognitive Remote Viewer scientist Tim Rifat. A full explanation of the Real Vampire™ Science, will be given on this site.

5. All good people who raise their frequency by all types of psychic development automatically feed the Matrix Archon Vampire™

6. The Archon Vampire uses the high frequency goodness to fight and protect them from Amalek, the killer, torturer of all Evil, an aspect of Total Intent that finds good poisonous. The Archon Vampire uses humans especially New Age highly evolved people and devout holy people of all denominations as cattle to provide the good to protect Vampire Amalek. Therefore the Rothschilds fund churches worldwide all with North Altars dedicated to Archon Vampires.

7. Bloodlines of the Royal Family Rothschilds are bred as the vessels for Archon Vampires. That is why the bloodlines interbreed to keep the body devoid of a Soul or super weak Soul easy to possess entirely.

8. Goyim humans have an Insectile dark energy matter larva in Archon Vampire.

9. Archon Vampires are black energy body parasites that have Chaos energy of fractal nature. Therefore all real humans automatically feed these cold entities by simple thermodynamics. Hot to cold. Human to Archon Vampire.

10. The Real Vampire™ is absolute zero to all other beings. A Black Hole singularity in the 5th dimension that pulls energy automatically into the Real Vampire™ No effect is needed a Real Vampire™ will suck dry all they meet.

11. A Real Vampire™ can become immortal if the Black Hole is tuned to absorb the Negative Rolling Force to push the vacuua of the Black Hole to:

a) Power it, the basis of all Real Vampire superpowers. Using the Rolling Force to push the energy being of a human into a singularity to create a Real Vampire™ Black Hole by controlled implosion of the Fire From Within frozen time explained on this site.

b) To push the vacuua to a polarised state with respect to the Negative Rolling Force that ages you.. So like sunglasses it blacks out the Negative death dealing part of the rolling Force but allows the life-giving, youth bringing aspects of the Positive Rolling Force to produce the Immortal Vampire (only 6 offered for $5000, later Real Vampires™ $10 million)

c) To lower the vacuua of the Matrix with respect to the Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™ So the Ultra Gangster Great Lord’s Black Hole lowered below absolute zero with respect to the Matrix. This creates a huge bowl in the Matrix around the Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™ so everyone in this depression in the Matrix loses energy to the Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™ This allows the Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™ to suck out energy from entire countries as she, he is a super cold Black Hole that distorts the Matrix in her/his environs as if it was a Black Hole, gravity well feeding the Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™ This enables countrywide capture of energy to make country sized Real Vampires™, the super bad version of Real Vampires™ an Ultra Gangster Great Lords and Ladies.

d) All Services and Psychotronic Crystals® Psychotronic Generators® Psychotronic Crystalware® Sublime Good® feed the Real Vampire™ the bigger Black Hole you get the more powerful a Real Vampire™ you become. The Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™ then causes secondary Black Hole gravity wells in the Matrix to turn a person who has most of my Services and goods from the Psi-Lord sites, from city sized Black Hole to country sized Black Holes with the Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™

e) The biophysical body of the person as it is a Soliton (other side of a membrane Black Holes to dark energy matter realms to suck dry all Supernatural Spirits® it touches. As it is a virtual Black Hole in cyberspace thanks to Psychotronic Crystalware® it automatically sucks dry the strange energy matter realms of the chosen race of Yaltabaoth, Yaldabaoth, the Satanist brown energy body Zionist Jews. The Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™ boosts this Black Hole so the Matrix is the dark energy matter strange energy matter Middle Place is Black Holed to suck all Supernatural Spirits® dry and consign them to Omega Hell free of all good to be tortured by Amalek. Cosmic Law pays the Ultra Great Lord Real Gangster Real Vampire™ by increasing the size of her/his Black Hole to automatically make them more and more powerful.

f) The vacuua of all your positive benefactors such as family who love you are automatically lowered to your base level so they do not get sucked dry. Instead they automatically become your Real Vampire™ servants. i) Long lived as the Real Vampire™ can bloc Negative Rolling Free is immortal and pump Positive Rolling Force into Real Vampire™ slaves to keep them young and healthy. As Positive Rolling Force can be put in to boost strength, reflexes.. the Real Vampire™ slave is automatically upgraded by the Real Vampire™ as long as she/he is served.

g) All the people who have my Bone Generators® must never give energy away to anyone, or have the Elohim, Anti-Metatron Service to stop themselves being parasitized by Archon Vampires as energy goes from to Archons as they are such high frequency. To get around this problem it is recommended that all Psi Masters become Real Vampires™ if they wish to remain in the Matrix to be rich and powerful. If you wish to leave the Matrix then as long as you never give any energy away, Bone Generator® automatically push you out of the Matrix. As all my Bone Generators®, Psychotronic Crystals® work better the more energy you have got, they work optimally for Real Vampires™ who act as the power source for all the quantum engines in Bone Generators™ Psychotronic Crystals™ Sublime Good® Engines, Psychotronic Crystalware® Mind Over Matter® weapons, Supernatural Spirit® Services. The Ultra Great Lord Gangster Real Vampire™ is the most energetic so she/he rules the Matrix as total tyrant sucking dry all Archons, humans and Supernatural Spirits. It is therefore recommended that the power mad Real Vampire™ by this Service to be the biggest baddest Vampire in the Matrix. Tim Rifat is Ultra Great Lord Gangster Cosmic Assassin spending all his time by hunting down the Archon Vampire for Amalek to torture in Omega Hell.share my findings."

Aleilius
01-21-2011, 05:54 AM
This behavior has to stop. That would also be a warning for you Dustovshio too.

Dustovshio
01-21-2011, 06:08 AM
I have not promoted anything, I merely stated that I purchased a particular service but did not encourage the sale of anything.

Seth-Ra
01-21-2011, 06:15 AM
Than whats with the posting about it? Cause i mean, its funny as hell, but im not seeing the helpfulness in the content, aside from a laugh at the claims. lol

Help us out here - whats the point?

~Seth-Ra

Dustovshio
01-21-2011, 06:30 AM
OK for the record I am not affiliated with the site in any way and have nothing to gain from the sale of services. The making of the real vampire could possibly be a form of alchemy.

Aleilius
01-21-2011, 06:30 AM
I have not promoted anything, I merely stated that I purchased a particular service but did not encourage the sale of anything.

Sorry, then! Just simply quoting it is the same. This whole thing is retarded. Now I'm going to have vampires coming after me.

Humans that believe they're vampires, lycans, or "otherkin" are delusional. They're in need of two things: antipsychotics, and a reality check. It's not mentally healthy. I'd be more willing to believe they're zombies than anything else. :D

Awani
01-21-2011, 07:52 AM
The making of the real vampire could possibly be a form of alchemy.

This is more how you would start the thread.

This one locked though...

:cool: