PDA

View Full Version : Ayahuasca/Shrooms and Cannabis usage fx

Awani
01-22-2011, 08:45 AM
Anyone who has smoked cannabis before they ever tried ayahuasca or mushrooms etc, and then after smoked cannabis again.

I have noticed that when I smoke now it gets deeper, I get more withdraw than before. Also although I have had minute visions in the past, now they seem stronger. As if my brain has had a tune up and takes in the THC better, or deciphers it better.

Can anyone verify the same experiences?

:cool:

Ghislain
01-23-2011, 11:13 AM
I have to admit that I rarely partake of cannabis now as there is a ramdom testing policy in my workplace...

However, I was helping my niece strip some wallpaper the other day and her boyfriend sparked up so I
indulged a little...tobacco hit me first...possibly because I was using a nicotine patch at the time to give up
the mapacho :) . Later I was back stripping the wall and was surprised to have covered a great deal of
area without really being there if you get what I mean :D

Hard to say if the experience was more intense due to ayahuasca or just a long time of being without \o/

Ghislain

solomon levi
01-28-2011, 05:20 PM
Anyone who has smoked cannabis before they ever tried ayahuasca or mushrooms etc, and then after smoked cannabis again.

I have noticed that when I smoke now it gets deeper, I get more withdraw than before. Also although I have had minute visions in the past, now they seem stronger. As if my brain has had a tune up and takes in the THC better, or deciphers it better.

Can anyone verify the same experiences?

Yes. Thanks for verifying it for me!
It scared the shit out of me the first time. I literally took one drag and minutes later I was full-blown total mushroom experience
where I am about to get lost/consumed in the dreaming. I thought I was losing it. :)
It's happened a couple more times since. Just yesterday in fact. I had a really amazing experience where I saw even more on the "future" side of
the evolution of dreaming/oneness.
It's really crazy difficult. I can't even describe it here. It's both terrifying and fascinating. I don't want to remember and I don't want to forget.
It's like going insane, but the progress is so gradual and intentional and rational, that you know you're not insane, and yet here you are an outisder of the world,
and the world looks so bizarre! All the infinite dreaming possibilities and THIS is what we do here on planet earth! We're insane! I don't get it. And yet I do,
because I've done it myself and it seemed perfectly sane/rational then. All this was happening to me for hours, WHILE I'M WORKING! :) So I can go in and out,
talk to people, do my job better than anyone else that works there - I'm recognized as the best by just about everyone there, not myself (subjective opinion).
I drive alot while I work, so I know what Ghislain means about time and finding yourself having "arrived". :) That makes temperance too. Solve/coagula -
In the world but not of it.

Are you as crazy as me Dev? :)

It's an amazing gift, cannabis, because one can practice temperance. It will launch you into the other world while you are still fully aware in this one, and
you have to reconcile them or balance it or something to not lose your mind. And yet losing the mind is part of evolution.

I know a lot of people use weed to escape. Alot of people use it to numb, or just alter. But for me it's never (I've only started smoking in the last two years - I'm 42) been that,
I journey on it. And I can journey without it by assembling the proper emanations with Intent. I work with people who smoke a lot, like daily, and I don't get it.
Their experiences are nothing like mine. I'm glad you brought this up - I thought it was just me.

Dendritic Xylem
02-06-2011, 12:00 PM
I know a lot of people use weed to escape. Alot of people use it to numb, or just alter. But for me it's never (I've only started smoking in the last two years - I'm 42) been that,
I journey on it. And I can journey without it by assembling the proper emanations with Intent. I work with people who smoke a lot, like daily, and I don't get it.
Their experiences are nothing like mine.

Smoking cannabis daily will make the experience less significant for you, no doubt. Physical and psychological tolerances come into play here. I think many people have turned habitual smoking of cannabis into a mindless activity, somewhat like cigarettes.

I'm one of those people that uses the sacred herb daily. I smoke it daily because insomnia, stomach pains, and depression have completely disappeared since doing so. While cannabis makes a great tool for journeys, I don't feel like this is it's most important aspect. I feel the subtle permanent changes in perception are more influential to our everyday lives...especially for those with little experience traveling the recesses of their own Mind.

For substance induced journeys I use psychedelics. Never more than two or three experiences a year. Ingesting hash during this can take the journey to undiscovered plateaus.

In terms of how cannabis affected me before/after the use of ayahuasca/mushrooms....for me what changed was the ability to conjure grayscale visualizations while eyes were closed. I couldn't do that before psychedelics. There have even been times when after smoking and relaxing properly (with eyes shut) that a grid appears, containing hundreds of tiny images flashing and changing rapidly. Like a wall of stacked TV's, each individual unit flashing several different unique images every second. No color, all in grayscale. This has happened mostly after getting in bed and preparing for sleep.

Donna Matrix
02-09-2011, 04:23 AM
Can anyone PM me with info.

I would very much like to journey on this. I journey all the time with cannabis. And I also use crystals and meditation and music.

American ayahuasca- where to find it?

MarkostheGnostic
03-04-2011, 02:25 AM
Miami has a visiting Ayahuascero from whom a friend of mine receives Yage. However, it takes place with strangers, in an apartment, far from where the plant has grown from the Earth. Personally, I'd suggest taking a plant ally in its neighborhood, where one can writhe on the Earth, and even vomit on that Earth, not in a plastic pail. Cactus, in dry locations. Mushrooms in moist locations, Jungle creepers (like Yage) in hot, moist locations. Otherwise, we treat them like curiosities. My friend has rarely had more than nausea, for example, on Ayahuasca. It would be best to visit the home of the plant ally, than to take the plant home. The 'plant spirit,' or the 'morphogenetic field' that surrounds and permeates the plant, its natural locale is destroyed and the plant finds itself pre-processed and imbibed by an alien being, in an alien enviornment. It is less likely to teach a human under such circumstances, and more likely to 'teach one a lesson!' Incidentally, after giving my friend the Entheogenic Eucharist that I am in communion with (P. cubensis) he said that the experiences were quite similar, minus the nausea and retching. This mushroom and I live in one another's enviornment - we are neighbors. Or, when birthed from spores, I love them as they grow, and they love me back! :)

http://deoxy.org/neuroalchemy.htm

Awani
04-07-2011, 08:15 PM
Are you as crazy as me Dev? :)

Perhaps, who knows? It feels like I am loosing my mind, or more so that I am drifting away from this realm. And I don't know what makes me drift back... the other world is more interesting. The sun has returned also, and the sun really effects my brain. It is almost a joint in itself.

I thought it was just me.

Common thinking, the matrix tricks the alienated into believing his/her loneliness. I am equally surprised many times.

Andro
04-07-2011, 08:43 PM
The matrix tricks the alienated into believing his/her loneliness.

It can be really helpful to have at least one close friend who thinks/feels/knows the same as you.

Preferably not in cyberspace, but rather within physically reachable proximity.

I don't know what makes me drift back... the other world is more interesting.

I can definitely relate - but you can't leave before your time...

No parole/early release for 'bad' behavior :D

solomon levi
04-11-2011, 05:28 PM
Yeah - I think all these things are happening at this time for a reason.
I mean, our evolution is speeding up along with the earth's in these challenging times.
I'm really convinced of this. And it's happening to alot of people.