PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

Andro
01-27-2011, 07:47 PM
This is a personal 'laboratory' creation. It expresses and reveals a certain Pattern.

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/Avatar2.jpg

This Pattern may prove useful for better decoding the works of nature and for enhancing our hermetic view of the world on multiple levels.

Those who have watched the movie 'Avatar' may gain a little extra insight from this work.

http://i861.photobucket.com/albums/ab172/androgynus_album/Eywa.jpg

Presented for contemplation purposes only.

Joshua
01-29-2011, 02:13 AM
How is it different from the natural progression of water crystallization?

Andro
01-29-2011, 08:15 AM
How is it different from the natural progression of water crystallization?

How is it different from how the world came to be?

How is it different from where you 'go' when you 'die'? (The Journey of the Soul)

And most important: How is it different from the most subtle Universal Spirit gradually 'freezing'/crystallizing into what we perceive as the dense physical realm?

One can have the greatest revelations by looking at the most simple things with a de-fragmented mind.

In addition to asking: "How are things different?" - Maybe we should also ask: "How are things the same?"...

What causes things to be different (diversity)? And what simultaneously causes them to be one and the same, nevertheless?

In other words, using our analogical minds in addition to our analytical minds :)

Salazius
01-31-2011, 03:32 PM
The process do not change, but your way to look at it, can, this makes the difference.

Donna Matrix
02-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Both seem to be portals I would say to start off with. They are connections, in some ways to the above from the below. The trees in Avatar are a portal to Ewa, their equivalent to the great goddess, Gaia. This is a unified consciousness. These were beautuful and highly reminescent of the corals I used to have in my aquarium. Of course they weren't lit like in the movie, but were beautifully flourescent. The above pic also looks like a portal. awesome.