PDA

View Full Version : Black ormus

Donna Matrix
02-10-2011, 05:19 AM
OK so I got a new source salt- black Hawaiian. Now I have black precipitate on the bottom of of the jar with clear liquid on top. Any thoughts? My spirit connection says do not ingest.

My intuition says that this is anti-ormus. It is closely associated with the place where ormus goes when it disappears from this dimension. This has very strong dragon energies. Very strong magically.

Joshua
02-10-2011, 10:16 AM
My wife brought home a black salt a while ago that was black because of carbon in it. I bet that is it.

In general, things absorb the light they need to evolve and grow. If a material is absorbing all light, it has a ways to go. Carbon is black; when it becomes a diamond, it absorbs no visible light.

theFool
02-10-2011, 01:30 PM
I've tried once ormus from the red himalayan salt, I didn't notice any distinct difference from normal salt. The fact that you have black precipitate is strange. Ormus is always white and fluffy. Maybe you have precipitated other insoluble salts also together with the ormus and their black color covers the white fluffy stuff.

Donna Matrix
02-10-2011, 11:34 PM
thanks guys.

I have some folks on the ormus forum who want to look more carefully at it. I will use it for meditation. There is some relationship to white ormus. The distilled water looked just like activated charcoal was in it.