PDA

View Full Version : Universal connectedness

Frater IA
02-11-2011, 06:29 PM
Since I woke up this morning my entire mind and body have been at peace. I feel a literal connectedness to everything right now, like I'm a molecule of water in an ocean. Do many of you alchemists get this feeling, and does it become stronger/more apparent through temperance?

Seth-Ra
02-11-2011, 11:01 PM
Usually. Sometimes seems like it "fades", but id say its we get used to it, but whenever focusing on it, or reaching new levels, its there. Its what id call "tapping into the flows of reality". Its all a series of energy currents, moving like water. :)

~Seth-Ra

Frater IA
02-12-2011, 01:38 AM
YES!!! and I just realized soon after I posted this, WHAT, caused me to recieve this blessing. I recently was Reiki I attuned not quite a week ago, within the 21 days after a Reiki attunement you are supposed to sit with nature and feel the flows. Now as a channeler of the Reiki, I am part of the network, and I feel the network. ;) I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT ALL!!!! ;)

solomon levi
02-12-2011, 11:47 PM
:)
The recognition of Oneness certainly seems to come in waves. What I find challenging is to notice it even when things aren't appearing as harmonious.
One is tempted to recreate this feeling with the mind when it is absent, but that is not the way. To let the mind fall away like an over-ripened fruit... this reveals our connectedness.
The mind stops, or is stopped, when it sees its limitations. "It is not I who do these things, but the Father within me."

I celebrate your love of life!

Donna Matrix
02-15-2011, 06:15 AM
congrats on your reiki attunement, it really gives a different persrective. Now you will have a different relationship to all thimgs by virtue of this attunement and what it did to your consciousness.

Aunt Clair
04-20-2011, 01:20 AM
I think that the full moon of April 2011 gave an attunement which echoed that feeling
a connection to all
and a mantra of I love All , I forgive All
and a mudra of the thumb to index finger on both hands