PDA

View Full Version : Alchemy and Spirits

Joshua
03-03-2011, 01:36 AM
I am wondering about the reasons behind the connection between the philosopher's stone/elixir/red mercury and spirits. It is said that true magic (including connections with spirits) is not possible without prior ingestion. I have read of the red mercury/red zita used in bargains/pacts with djinn/spirits/demons and that they will perform in exchange for drinking the red mercury. I have heard that the philosopher's stone is in the blood as well and this as an explanation for blood sacrifice, but the red mercury is preferred.

But why? Why would a spirit-type being want or need such a material? What does this need/desire indicate about these types of beings? Does a spirit's moral outlook modify their response to philosophical type materials? If they can interact with such materials, why can't they get their own? What is the real reason for blood sacrifice through the ages?

Peace,

Josh

Seth-Ra
03-03-2011, 08:22 AM
From what ive learned during biological alchemy (plants and animals... especially animal kingdom work...) its the Sulphur (life/inner fire) that attracts them - like blood in the ocean attracts sharks. The method of obtaining may vary, but the Fire is key.
As to why they'd want it - all the negative/demon types want it to add to their "power" - though its mostly vanity in that respect (think vampire - unending thirst). There is also the matter of service - to make such a bargain, is to do so at a price. You supply the Sulphur/Fire in whatever form you have it - but the real price isnt the energy used by them to accomplish whatever, but actually that by making said bargain and giving said Fire to them, you put yourself "under" them - servitude, which for the demon-like ones will = slavery.
The reverse of that - a covenant made with a positive/angelic being, per se, would be more akin to sacrificing Fire manifested outwardly, in order to achieve transformation within - raising your own Fire higher. But there are as many deals/methods as there are people willing to make them - so results may vary.

I have seen Shadow and Light battle within Nature (the flask), and ive learned that their hearts burn with the same blaze - all i have to do is balance the equation and thus perfect the overall Fire, no pact, no soul-selling. (But then, i technically have a pact of my own with God - but as usual i dont wanna get to spiritual in my posts, to each their own Soul's Way. :) )

Im probably not explaining well - in which case i apologize... there is more to it, but its also simple - these things are hard to put into words... but that is the gist of it, as best i can currently describe.

Its all about the Sulphur/Fire - the Inner Star. ;)

~Seth-Ra

Joshua
03-04-2011, 07:13 AM
Thanks, Seth. That helps. Could you tell me more about what you mean when you talk about sacrificing Fire manifested outwardly, in order to achieve an tranmutation within? Can you give me an example so that I can understand what you mean better?

How actually is the sulfur/fire of benefit or use to such entities? Is there an actual benefit or is it symbolic? Is the physical sulfur/fire trans-dimensional? It it a sort of energetic bridge?

If spirits can interact with it? Why can they not just directly collect if from nature; is there something prohibiting that? If so, what?

Seth-Ra
03-04-2011, 07:58 AM
Thanks, Seth. That helps. Could you tell me more about what you mean when you talk about sacrificing Fire manifested outwardly, in order to achieve an tranmutation within? Can you give me an example so that I can understand what you mean better?

How actually is the sulfur/fire of benefit or use to such entities? Is there an actual benefit or is it symbolic? Is the physical sulfur/fire trans-dimensional? It it a sort of energetic bridge?

If spirits can interact with it? Why can they not just directly collect if from nature; is there something prohibiting that? If so, what?

There are a lot of things at play with such "transactions". The sacrifice is sort of a double-talk, that is to say, matter and energy arent created nor destroyed, so you arent "sacrificing" the Fire, as one might think - but you are surrendering it over. Most all will tell you that its the Life/Fire within an alchemical substance, thats responsible for the healing/changing "power" thereof.

So, look at the hierarchy of the transaction - for say, plant work - just as an example. So you start by tending the plant, talk to it, connect with it, resonate with it - you get it to willingly surrender itself unto you for the Art - its life will then go to you to craft a new form for it, which can help you, or someone else - of your choosing. So, you break it down, rectify, and raise up the vibrational matrix of it, and make that higher volatile manifest into a higher fixed and bam - plant stone, possessing powerful Fire. Now then, for a new pact - if you make a pact with a demon-like creature to have it, it itself will demand it be offered to it in some form or fashion - if you can (as happens in several legends) get a being manifest, it will most likely just take it and consume it. To understand what happens then, is to understand the nature of such beings - they are destructive, as far from Order as you can get and remain a coherent entity. So the Fire given adds to its own power, though its never enough - and it also, in a manner, "kills" the Life that once was - i.e. breaks it down as much as it can. Its sorta hard to explain much more than that.
Now the part where you come in - by offering this thing, which you also put yourself in - remembering that matters that you create in the lab, are made within - the processes done to the matter in the flask happen within yourself, and you relate and connect, so when you hand it over, by submitting that Fire into an agreement with that thing, you place yourself under that thing's authority also - which is where it then can bestow whatever the agreement was for, onto you. (within its own level of operation and ability)

For the good guys, things work in a similar matter, but much much better. So say a Nature Entity comes to you, or even an Angel - or even God asks for you to sacrifice this thing of yourself - such a matter usually requires that you return it to the earth, or give it specifically to another being, even though you may not want to - it is a sacrifice, and the whole point, is that the Fire goes then and helps to rectify/change/transmute that which now takes it in - where the demon-creature would shatter it into distorted energy to be used - these Order beings would prefer it be used as intended, but for a cause you might not be aware - but its ok, they are aware of it. ;) Now, by showing this obedience and trust - the pact is similar to the bad one - but what ive found is that while my hard work is no longer in my possession - im then gifted with a higher understanding which further evolves/shifts my perception - this change of mental awareness changes things around me, and is a sort of inner transmutation - leading me to manifest better than before.

The difference is one is for the vanity of power, which is little more than distorted energy, hollow and empty and the other is life helping and serving life - you could indeed call that symbiotic.

As for their interfering to begin with - Light and Dark war within Nature all the time - there are principles and laws both work under - you could see Dark/Shadow/Destruction as the changing form of death, and Light as the restructuring form of Life. In that regard, they keep a balance, but the problem comes when some seek an Absolute - because the only true absolute is Life - the Light, the Truth - when there is no more death, when the matter cant be broken, when All is One solid Stone of perfection - Death ceases, for it is merely a transformative fire and nothing more - but the "negative" beings, just like negative people, rebel from seeing this, which why pacts of that nature are usually forbidden and not talked about. It only leads to harm of the person, and of the matter they work with - thats why everyone says to seek Truth, Light, God, whatever you call the "good guys". lol

You could say the difference in their direct messing with it, and the persons actions in it, are the same as that of Art and Nature - where Light and Dark balance within Nature - the humans with Art then side with Order or Chaos. The real temptation is that Order likes to evolve and grow you from the inside, where the Chaos likes to put on plenty of "flash" and meaningless displays of "power", all the while eating away at the inside.

I do hope this wasnt to long a post - just trying to maybe explain better. :)

Hope it helps.

~Seth-Ra

Frater IA
03-04-2011, 03:49 PM
Joshua, one must remember that many paths lead to the same mountain. Theurgists (though few and far between, much like great Alchemists) accomplish the same pacts as this without aid of any physical stone. Djinn have their own reasons, one cannot be sure as of yet, because our own knowledge of them is little and what we do have seems to differ greatly. Only know that they also have free will, as well as governing laws, but like mankind, laws are only broken when you get caught breaking them. Demons frankly, I'm not sure if you speak from experience or from rumor on this subject. Demons are of Lillith. They know not of god, divinity, or divine substance (they know not the light). As one (of any spiritual path) raises their own vibration (if you make a philosopher stone you are probably at a pretty high vibration I'd say!) you are viewed more on the astral plane, as well, when your eyes and ears are opened (clairvoyance and clairaudience) and you see and react to them, this takes their interest. Yes, Djinn and Demons can be horrid horrid things, however, no more horrid than any human. Remember always when dealing with these enteties, Djinn are far older and far wiser than we will most likely EVER be in this lifetime, and demand mutual respect, approach them as you'd approach a master alchemist. As for demons, send them kicking and screaming away. There is no reason for Alchemists to even speak to their lot. Frankly, humans and demons would be better off leaving each other be, it seems both sides get hurt when they interact.

Joshua
03-04-2011, 06:02 PM
That does help me to understand a lot. Thank you, Seth-Ra and Frater IA. My understanding grows. :-)

Can you help me to understand the truth and mechanism behind the ideas of power of the blood, most specifically the deeper truth behind the sacrifices of the Hebrews and and the sacrifice of Jesus that I was taught about as a child? I am also trying to understand the highest and best usages of philosophic stones and elixirs. I'm not trying to start a religious controversy, but to better understand the mysteries of the traditions and history that I was taught.

Seth-Ra
03-04-2011, 06:32 PM
The answer to blood is the same as that of the stones - the blood carries the life-force. (says God in the OT when He forbids the drinking of it).
So the sacrificing of animals is of the same sort of payment/pact. The thing with the death of Jesus was the perfect divine blood being shed for the creation (in essence, where the animals of the OT were as fallen as the people for it is all part of the creation, Jesus, while being manifested into creation, was not fallen (divine conception - born of God not of Man) - its an example of the Divine reaching down and removing the filth by hand) so that He became His own redeeming sacrifice for His creation - that is why it is called grace and a gift of divine love.

There is also differences in the Life/Fire of different kingdoms - if you can dig into the secrets thereof, you can rectify all unto the same point - but considering that typically any sort of breaking down, releases the Life, and it is by the alchemical Art that harnesses the life - such rectification is unheard of except to us. So in preparing fresh sacrifices one can notice that:

Mineral Life is cold and slow.
Plant Life is warm and at a fair speed.
Animal Life is fiery and rapid.

The movement is its "activeness", its "volatility" which is also a factor in its philosophical and vulgar temperatures. So upon fresh sacrifices, animal is strongest because of the fiery/powerful life it carries - but upon proper Art, All are One and the same - which is why a higher form is desired if you can get it.
Now, considering the divinity of Christ (whether you believe it or not - going at the least by the story, as im not trying to start a controversy either) you can then see the importance of such rectified/divine blood/life - its like being the Philosopher's Stone, but far superior, and the whole "sacrificed Himself to pay the price for His creation out of Love" - it gets to looking like a kinda ouroboros. For me this sort of thing can get to the very heart of creation - but as i dont want to sound to preachy or whatever, if you'd like me try and give a deeper inquiry, or elaborate on more - i'll be happy to do so in a PM. :)

~Seth-Ra

Frater IA
03-04-2011, 09:10 PM
Very impressive, Seth Ra! Not preachy or religious at all. A question was asked, an answer was given. However, I totally understand the feeling, when I write about demons and Djinn I always feel that some zealot somewhere is going to jump down my throat. My personal experience with the Djinn is currently small. They are curious of me, and I of them. However, they aren't ready to break their laws and manifest for me, and I'm not ready to set down and commune with them yet. But I feel in my home we have an understanding, they can come and go as they please, I am not offended by their presence as long as they don't "purposely" do anything offensive, and I will do my best to accomodate their presence by not doing and magicks or rituals that may make them uncomfortable.

But yeah, back on point. Very good answer on Jesus, even opened my eyes a little because I guess I've never attempted to think from this point of view.

Seth-Ra
03-05-2011, 03:33 AM
Very impressive, Seth Ra! Not preachy or religious at all. A question was asked, an answer was given. However, I totally understand the feeling, when I write about demons and Djinn I always feel that some zealot somewhere is going to jump down my throat. My personal experience with the Djinn is currently small. They are curious of me, and I of them. However, they aren't ready to break their laws and manifest for me, and I'm not ready to set down and commune with them yet. But I feel in my home we have an understanding, they can come and go as they please, I am not offended by their presence as long as they don't "purposely" do anything offensive, and I will do my best to accomodate their presence by not doing and magicks or rituals that may make them uncomfortable.

But yeah, back on point. Very good answer on Jesus, even opened my eyes a little because I guess I've never attempted to think from this point of view.

Happy to be of service. :)

Id be very cautious about djinn, but im sure you know their reputation. Just some friendly advice (and i sincerely mean that) from one who's had experiences with such beings. (im not telling you what to do, just advising caution.) :)
lol and yeah i know what ya mean about zealots - its probably no surprise i catch a great deal of arrows considering my Christian beliefs combined with Alchemy.
So far id say this thread has gone pretty smoothly considering the topic - and it is a good topic to be sure. Im a little surprised things of this nature havent come up before - but i think many keep their own magickal/theurgical/religious practices to themselves. (perfectly understandable too)

~Seth-Ra

Frater IA
03-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Yes, I've been warned repeatedly about oaths of secrecy and such, and that keeping the secret makes the "thing" done more powerful. I have mixed feelings on the reality of this. I'm nowhere near adept enough yet to practice theurgy. And by all means, your friendly warnings are taken to heart. One of the many reasons I have not sat down and attempted commune with them. However, like with mankind, it only takes a few to make the rest look terrible. Especially since those who may be good citizens of their society, are most likely kept to themselves and never show theirself to mankind. So it could be said that literally 90% or more of those that we do see, aren't of a "giving" nature. However, this is only a theory, one which I don't think I will test anytime soon.

As well, I grew up Catholic, however, am of no religion per say anymore. I love Jesus, and I love all the prophets, but I love everyone. (some more than others, lol). I feel that if I do not complete the great work that a frater of my order is to complete and at the end I stand before judgement and am asked "who was my prophet and how did I keep the faith", that will be for an interesting conversation indeed.

Seth-Ra
03-05-2011, 09:22 PM
Yes, I've been warned repeatedly about oaths of secrecy and such, and that keeping the secret makes the "thing" done more powerful. I have mixed feelings on the reality of this. I'm nowhere near adept enough yet to practice theurgy. And by all means, your friendly warnings are taken to heart. One of the many reasons I have not sat down and attempted commune with them. However, like with mankind, it only takes a few to make the rest look terrible. Especially since those who may be good citizens of their society, are most likely kept to themselves and never show theirself to mankind. So it could be said that literally 90% or more of those that we do see, aren't of a "giving" nature. However, this is only a theory, one which I don't think I will test anytime soon.

As well, I grew up Catholic, however, am of no religion per say anymore. I love Jesus, and I love all the prophets, but I love everyone. (some more than others, lol). I feel that if I do not complete the great work that a frater of my order is to complete and at the end I stand before judgement and am asked "who was my prophet and how did I keep the faith", that will be for an interesting conversation indeed.

You have an interesting way of seeing things. A sort of "child-like faith", if i may say so - and i mean it in a good way. :)

A lot of my experience comes from when i was younger - always seeing and hearing things others didnt, and found the "church leaders" (im protestant - my parents were pentecostal >.> lol) to be ignorant of matters of spirit, which made me laugh. I typically didnt tell to many what i was seeing or hearing, or feeling - as i quickly found out that gets you "black-balled" from the group (which happened to me anyway, so heh, go figure lol). Long story short, i tried interacting, and found that was foolish of me (could be as you said - those that dare bother us, are the troublemakers) and if not for God shining His Light through me... id probably not be here right now. The "attacks" im eluding to were not solely mental either - but physical also, and ive had some witnesses to things moving and happening. Regardless of the stupidity of them who claimed spiritual leadership, i was always certain that my sword was with Jesus, on God's side, and so i never really worried of what was thrown at me - but always sought to understand what the "entities" are exactly, and how it all works together. (i knew what those kind were, but i felt that was more to things ;) )

My present experiences are just as "odd" as my past ones, except ive learned to understand the difference of things. Also, im not sure what you refer to as "djinn" - me and Aleilius were talking about this, and i find all to often that there is never really a distinction made between a "demonic" entity, and a "nature" entity. Ive met nature entities, and while they are similar to people, in that they can "turn" good or bad, for the most part they seem good. (you ever heard a tree sing, its really pretty lol) and the most "humanoid" type, are collectives from the whole of nature, like Cernunnos (met him, he's kool :cool: ), and while anything "bellow an angel" could be considered a "djinn" - i think that terminology leaves some misconceptions. So my question to you is what are your thoughts on this etymology game and have you noticed/felt differences like that and make any sort of distinction? :)

~Seth-Ra

Frater IA
03-06-2011, 07:33 AM
I think too much more and I'll be going out of my expertise, and more into theories and ideas. I wish I could tell you more, however, know this is knowledge I will be looking into soon. In fact, I'll be seeing one of my guides this next week, and she wanted to talk to me about Djinn work. She'll be aiding me in opening my clairvoyance and clairaudience (I generally work a bit on my own claircognizence, however, that's still wrong 50% of the time because it gets jumbled up, lol, universe has alot of stuff in it) Anyway, so hopefully, my residential Djinn and I will be able to interact some more. I really do hope they are at least of a neutral attitude towards me, I would hate to have to lay the smack down, or get my ass kicked. Either way. Just remember, though spiritual in nature, we humans can be quite the evil little bastards ourselves. I do think my clairvoyance is coming along on its own a bit, because I swear there was a fae of some kind flying by my car near my home the other day. Thing was emitting a flourescent pink light like no other! (not like soft angelic pink, but like stripclub lights pink) and it looked like it was having a helluva good time racing my car, lol! Went away after about 15 seconds. But yeah. I will keep you updated as things progress. I would love to be one who bridges the gap between our kind, however, know that in itself leaves me open for attack and to be taken advantage of.

Seth-Ra
03-07-2011, 09:54 AM
Ah, interesting. :)

Yes do keep us updated. :D

That pink light that followed your car - that resonates with me, and im glad your experience was better than mine. I was riding my bike home one evening when what appeared to look like an "energy disk" shot out from the freaky woods we would play in - its colors were dark red in the center with black spiraling around it... yeah it slammed the front bike tire and it "took over" the bike. I seen it coming (divine timing that i should look as it approached) and so i tried to jump off the bike (i didnt think id clear the handles, but the alternative wasnt better) so i gave it a shot... something/someone (i assumed an angel) caught me under the arms and carried me about 20 feet and i gently landed on my feet. My bike, on the other hand, crashed oh so violently into a ditch, so badly that i had to walk it home, and turn the handlebars so that they were running with the bike just to make the tire relatively straight enough to roll on home. I didnt see the angel, simply a white-blur above me and felt the human-like hands grab me and set me down - then watched as my bike was 'fubard'. lol

If colors of energy signatures are any indicator, id say you were in much better shape - most likely what id classify as nature entities. (as blues, greens, and "gentle/lighter" shades seem to be them, while whites and golds seem to be more angelic - though i had one incident where white was demonic - but thats a story for another time lol If color fails to indicate, presence should give it away. ;) )

Definitely looking forward to hearing someone else's experience with such matters - i have quite a many things of my own, so its always nice to hear about others who do also. :D (as so many that i meet seem "disconnected" - like i said, good way to get exiled is to mention that which cannot be seen, being seen by you. lol ;) )

~Seth-Ra

Frater IA
03-07-2011, 03:08 PM
Its rather unfortunate. Here's what I can "assume" from black and with deep red I'm going with scarlett. Look at the queen scale colors. Black is understanding (so pretty damn sentient and wise) and scarlett is strength. So whatever created it, or whatever it was, is of a nasty nature indeed. Yes, I understand quite well that lighter shades of pink are angelic, I know that there are some watching over my wife, as she is a very conflicted woman. (needs to get off her ass and do something about it, having such a spiritually conflicted person in my life allows me to be open to attack, I have told her multiple times) Anyway. Yes, many warnings coming to me from many directions, so I will be progressing slowly and carefully.

Donna Matrix
03-08-2011, 07:19 PM
This is why I love Alchemy! These are thoughtful annd respectful answers as full of wisdom as good will. Years ago I studied that on the road from spirit to matter, there is an involutionary arc, where spirit descends to matter, and there is an evolutionary arc from matter to spirit. They are like oil aand water, they do not mix. Perhaps eons ago, humans could mix and mate with the fey, but no more. The bodies of involutionary arc beings are moving toward matter and we are moving toward spirit. Their bodies are fire and air, ours are water and earth.

In dealing with the fairy, I have noticed that it is much better to make a friend than bind a slave. It is very much a quid pro qou in the beginning. I haven't yet put forth the timee or energy to form a long term relationship, and am hesitant to do so. I am not where I want to be for such a relationship geoographically, but I can be kind to th eones around here. I sense they are truely willing to reach out to me. They are very active at night, especially now. I see them, hear them, smell them and feel them touch me. They want me to hang out in my tiny backyard, but I don't spend much time out there. They make my animals micbehave when I need to fertilize the plants.

I have been told they can help with our business, they can help with healing, they can teach. They are very attracted by the Art. This I feel is an exaltation for them when done with love by us. All of them have thheir purpose, and I beleive this helps them in thei rpurpose, just as the minnerals also have theirs. I was told by my skulls that the ormus helps them with theirs, as it assists them is hooking up and connecting different dimensions.

With that, I nod to Seth Ra.I too am a lover of Chrsit. It's not so monogamous tho, as I love the Budda and Blessed Mother so much as well. There is tremendous power in the blood of Christ, profound magic.

I also wonder why some people are still doing animal sacrifice. I feel like its a type of extortion, where spirit gives you what you want just so you'll knock it off! Master DK says that evil is often the good that should have been outgrown. I beleive this is the case for animal sacrifice. Jesus sacrificed himself,, whats the point of an inferior sacrifice? Alot of that was also Aries/ Piscean consciousnness.

Donna Matrix
03-08-2011, 07:54 PM
For thosse of you who want to learn more about the devic evolution, I refer you to Dwjahl Kuhl's Treatise of Cosmic Fire written by Alice Bailey. Its a dooziee.

solomon levi
03-11-2011, 11:04 PM
I am wondering about the reasons behind the connection between the philosopher's stone/elixir/red mercury and spirits. It is said that true magic (including connections with spirits) is not possible without prior ingestion. I have read of the red mercury/red zita used in bargains/pacts with djinn/spirits/demons and that they will perform in exchange for drinking the red mercury. I have heard that the philosopher's stone is in the blood as well and this as an explanation for blood sacrifice, but the red mercury is preferred.

But why? Why would a spirit-type being want or need such a material? What does this need/desire indicate about these types of beings? Does a spirit's moral outlook modify their response to philosophical type materials? If they can interact with such materials, why can't they get their own? What is the real reason for blood sacrifice through the ages?

Peace,

Josh

Sorry for joining late. I don't have access to the wireless connection I had before, so I've been away.
Seth gave some great responses. I just wanted to add that there is no real difference between spirit and matter save frequency.
So spirit beings are just like other animals and humans and need to eat - they just eat different frequency materials. Even what
the human gets that is life-force is not the bread, but something much smaller within the bread, vegetable, meat, etc.
So you might as well ask why do people need to eat. Stars/suns eat too - everything eats.

What does it indicate? The frequency of the food indicates the frequency of the consumer.

Moral outlook - yes, but only as much as moral outlook is indicative of the frequency of one's consciousness. Morals really
have nothing to do with energy. But one's belief in such morals does - if you believe you are wrong to do such and such,
then your consciousness will deny you the energy that would otherwise be available - consciousness and energy are inextricably
combined.

Why can't they get their own??? They do. You mean why don't they produce it themselves? Same reason as stated above.
One's consciousness/energy/frequency attracts what one is as a/our magnet and steel. By not being One, we select the
frequencies that we "choose" to recognize as real/valid - a very narrow spectrum for most entities. Humans are especially
emotional creatures, more so than plants and animals. Many "spirits" feed off this emotion and are unable to produce it themselves.
It makes them "feel alive" again. Having a body allows experiences and frequencies that not having one doesn't, though there could
be exceptions if one trains oneself.

Blood sacrifice - the word "blessed" originally meant to sprinkle or splash with blood. This question is difficult to answer. I have seen
in my travels in the "wheel of time"/electromagnetic spectrum that this spectrum is "divided" by certain energetic dreaming platforms,
just as a musical scale is divided into notes and octaves, just as visible light is divided into colors, etc. In one of these platforms there
is a "DNA world". Like here we have a "human world" which is an evolved state or collaboration of DNA dreaming together to become
plants, animals, humans, etc. So in a smaller frequency, at a specific platform, we see these DNA more individually. That is, while humans
are having a human experience, DNA are still simultaneously having their individual DNA experiences as humans, and as all forms of organic
life. So I'll just say that blood and DNA have a connection, and an ability to communicate information, be it liberating or enslaving. The answer
is very involved and one should know about alien "gods"/angels/spirits splicing their DNA with ancient man, the differnt blood types, the bloodline/
holy grail of Jesus, bluebloods, etc, etc. It's very complicated and involved.

solomon levi

Frater IA
03-12-2011, 02:59 AM
SIR!!! DID YOU JUST DIVIDE BY 0!!!! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT!!! ;( I actually got quite a bit of what you were saying, and it resonates well with me, makes sense on several levels, so thank you much.

Frater IA
03-12-2011, 08:11 AM
On another note, my initial reasoning for Djinn work was to gain esoteric knowledge and magickal knowledge from them. Needless to say they've been trumped. There has been whisperings in my ear as of late, and I finally figured out the name. RAZIEL!!!! The Archangel of course! The author of "The Book of Raziel" himself. (whether Sepher Yetzira is that book or not is up for speculation, however, either way, one cannot fully comprehend Raziel's writings without the aid of Raziel in the first place) So while I own no copy of Sepher Yetzira, I feel that Raziel can aid me in my quest to complete the great work. I was very suprised upon first asking, he appears in my consciousness not as an angelic pink, but a very soft but comfortable blue color. ;) Either way, I love it!

I started getting a hint of the name when I bought Doreen Virtue's book "Archangels and Ascended Masters". For the most part it is an encyclopedia of various names of divine archangels and ascended masters (go figure) and what they tend to be good at when working with them. At first I thought it was saying Azriel, but I looked up Azriel and was like........eh, powerful entity, but I'm just not feeling it for the purposes I'm currently looking for. Then it literally just smacked me in the face, RAZIEL, so I looked into the book again (keep in mind, you don't just sit down and read this book, you use it as a look up source for information) so I found Raziel. Alchemy, Divine Magick, Esoteric Knowledge, Manifestation, Clairvoyance, and Psychic abilities! PERFECT!!! Needless to say, "he comes highly recommended". :)

Donna Matrix
03-15-2011, 06:21 AM
Blue is very beautiful.It there a secondary color? I have seen many angels and they usually have a secondary color, like scarlet and green. When I see them, they have no shape alot of times, just like a dichromic banner waving in front of me, without boundary.

Anyways, back to Red Mercury. Recently, I heard that mummies were being decapitated in the Cairo Museum during the recent change of government.People were looking for a mysterious red mercury that is beleived to help one summon spirits and that the ancients placed it in the throats of the deceased. Such a shame for those precious mummies. Also I recently read a great book called "the Philosopher's Stone-the search for exotic matter" . The whole second half of the book was about Soviet red mercury which was wrapped in intrigueand had to do with their nuclear program. The author concluded that the whole thing was a hoax perpetrated by the CIA and KGB to attract and arrest potential buyers of nuclear material. But still there were very serious studies going on about mercury within Soviet labs.

Frater IA
03-15-2011, 01:32 PM
No secondary color per say as of yet. When I see him I see him as either a statue of an angel that is blue and has a blue essence, or I see him as a tall, lean, winged angel draped in white robes with long sleek black hair. His eyes are very peircing, but there is a calm, warm feeling emenating from him.

abdo
09-23-2011, 01:20 AM

Peace,

Josh

1-There is a djinn tribe use it as fuel to their flying saucers engine.
2- It transmute silver to gold and the power of its transmutation depends on its power .

S0LiPS1ST
09-23-2011, 06:10 AM
Wow, so so so happy to read all your posts here. Now, I don't feel alone. I have been seeing spirits for many years. I have had many connections with Faeries, Demons and Angels. My last psychedelic experience has turned me against all demons of any kind. If you want beneficial beings why contact anyone but Angels? They are always willing to help esp. I have found if you frequently play the Enochian Keys. It seems to open up the gates of heaven. I was able to go there for a time but knew I would have to come back to this world, at least I know of it's existence now and don't have any doubts about it.

The angels were pulling the demonic entities out of my body, it was powerfully healing. I was able to heal myself from an affliction I had that no doctor had an explanation for.

What is this Red Sulphur thing? I am new to Alchemical terms, I am a Philosopher, spiritualist abstract artist type person all of the alchemical terms really confuse me sometimes. It's interesting and I know most of the time your not really talking about metals or really turning lead into gold. We the human beings are the lead becoming angels which is a very rough process and takes a lot of work. But The Great Work is the only worthwhile pursuit in this world for me. I am beyond materialism or such petty concerns. I devote my entire time to reading and studying all of the things I can about purification of my soul and spirit so that one day I could compare to the Majesty and purity of the angels.

I changed my name legally years ago from Darrell to Ariel. I later learned of what Ariel actually meant which in Hebrew is Ari=Lion and El=God. Or the lion of God or Lion of Judah which is rather like the return of Jesus or Crowley's Moonchild. I aspire to be such a being. My time is spent to gain better connection to the Holy Guardian Angels.

I feel insane talking to most people about the nature of my life and my dedication to spiritual enlightenment.

I have a lot of angels in my room now, in fact there is a white glow to my room now that wasn't there before. I can see them all being busy all around my room. Mostly from the corners of my eyes when I'm not high. When I take sacraments to see them better they are just as solid as any human being, actually more so.. Their hands feel and look like white plastic but when they touch you I also get the sensation of an electric shock. I interact with them by doing various mudras or speaking in Glossolia, I know they understand English too but they have rarely ever spoken out loud to me. It is more of a psychic communication or telepathy.

I am so happy again to read this type of information because I know I can't be the only one having these types of experiences.

If you can give me more guidance on this "Philosopher's Stone" or anything else you feel relevant to speak to me about feel free. That's why I'm here.

abdo
09-23-2011, 10:23 AM
I have a lot of angels in my room now, in fact there is a white glow to my room now that wasn't there before. I can see them all being busy all around my room. Mostly from the corners of my eyes when I'm not high. When I take sacraments to see them better they are just as solid as any human being, actually more so.. Their hands feel and look like white plastic but when they touch you I also get the sensation of an electric shock. I interact with them by doing various mudras or speaking in Glossolia, I know they understand English too but they have rarely ever spoken out loud to me. It is more of a psychic communication or telepathy.

I am so happy again to read this type of information because I know I can't be the only one having these types of experiences.

If you can give me more guidance on this "Philosopher's Stone" or anything else you feel relevant to speak to me about feel free. That's why I'm here.

If what you have claimed is real, then you do not need any help. You should ask what you think they are angels about the Philosopher's Stone. If they do not tell you then:
1- They are not angels, and they maybe Djinn or from other civilization.
2- They are angels but God do not want you to know about it.
I think you have to be careful, specially thinking they are angels.

S0LiPS1ST
09-23-2011, 03:39 PM
There is no doubt in my mind that they are angels. When I saw them in their most solid form, you could not doubt what they were. They were all in white in a very white place. Their purity was beyond measure. Around their presence I feel a very healing energy beyond these words I can use to describe it. I think they are leading me toward the Philosopher's Stone but like my last game of Enochian Chess told me, that is something that needs to be earned. I have been seeking spiritual knowledge my entire life, it has always been the corner stone to all of existence. I have always placed it's importance above anything else. I believe in an evolutionary process of development. I feel lucky to have gotten to this stage and to feel the presence of the angels in my life. It is only a matter of time before they open the mysteries of my creation. Be friendly unto me for I am the servant of the same your God, a true worshiper of the Highest.

Seth-Ra
09-23-2011, 03:54 PM
Welcome S0LiPS1ST. :)

Don't worry, you're not the only one who sees and experiences things. :)

abdo's warning is a good one. I dont doubt your sincerity, and ofcourse we who are not there seeing what you are cannot truly determine what they are more so than you are, with the given information, but caution is always good to have - for even the enemies can appear as the brightest and purest of lights. ;)

Hopefully your assessment of them is correct, and i pray it is for your sake. With that said - welcome to the Arcanum, Light inspire and Truth guide you. :)

~Seth-Ra

Awani
09-23-2011, 04:35 PM
What is this Red Sulphur thing? I am new to Alchemical terms, I am a Philosopher, spiritualist abstract artist type person all of the alchemical terms really confuse me sometimes... If you can give me more guidance on this "Philosopher's Stone" or anything else you feel relevant to speak to me about feel free. That's why I'm here.

Here is a link with some terms: http://www.alchemylab.com/dictionary.htm

In lab work red sulphur is just part of the alchemical process. Sulphur is the fire... (earth, fire, wind and water).

When burned, sulfur melts to a blood-red liquid and emits a blue flame which is best observed in the dark. - source (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sulfur)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a0/Burning-sulfur.png

Sensing you are more into the spiritual side of alchemy, rather than the practical, most threads in the spiritual (http://forum.alchemyforums.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Spiritual-Alchemy) sections would be good for you to look through.

:cool:

Frater IA
09-25-2011, 01:09 PM
Remember, Angels need us as much as we need them.

solomon levi
09-28-2011, 06:37 PM
Re: angels
Both the Essene and David hudson mention the presence of a guiding angel
after taking m-gold for a time. The Essene said he could not make m-gold
for someone if the angel said 'no'. He even tried to in spite of the angel and
it didn't work - there would be some accident or whatever to prevent him.

Anyway, I think it is pretty common when dealing with alchemy - the angels
are somehow connected to these energies.

MarkostheGnostic
09-28-2011, 09:23 PM
"For the life of every creature is its blood: its blood is its life. Therefore I have said to the people of Israel, You shall not eat the blood of any creature, for the life of every creature is its blood. Whoever eats it shall be cut off." - Leviticus 17:14 (English Standard Version)

S0LiPS1ST
09-29-2011, 06:35 AM
Interesting as I have gotten Sulfur to burn as a way of ridding myself of evil spirits. It can burn for a long long time.. I know because I got some black charcoal and burned some one night while I was staying outdoors. Eventually it started a kind of fire and I took off. The smoke kept rising for hours and hours. It smelled like the 4th of July.