PDA

View Full Version : war

solomon levi
03-21-2011, 06:46 PM
Isn't it time we just called it World War III?
Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya. Not to mention the zillions of smaller wars going on around the globe.
And france, great britain and america all have red, white and blue flags - allied forces.

I feel like they just snuck (past tense of 'sneak' for you foreigners) this WWIII in there by separating
the wars a bit in time and making them appear at first to be individual, but I wouldn't doubt that all this is
the unfolding of a plan conceived quite some time ago; a new world order type thing.

And isn't declaring a no-fly zone and then bombing the crap out them kind of like a cop saying
"drop your weapon" and then shooting you anyway? I'm not taking sides as to whether they should or
should not have been bombed... I'm just saying, what's the point of the no-fly zone if you're going to
bomb them either way?? Maybe I missed something.

theFool
03-21-2011, 07:00 PM
Well, the title "Odyssey Dawn" implies something ..

Frater IA
03-21-2011, 08:16 PM
Actually, we said drop your weapon, and they dropped their weapon, pulled out another weapon, that's when we (US, France, UK, Belgium, Italy) shot the everlivingfuck out of them. ;) Then I loved how CNN asked one of our lovely Sec's, "why is US Navy not here in force?" and the reply, "um, er, uh, navy, der stretched too thin, er duh, erm, herp durp" (I'm active duty navy) They've been fighting this war, and lowering our budget and downsizing us at the same time, and they want to up the level of war. One of two things needs to happen, we either need to go all out, or just pack up and quit. Cause this shit is rediculous now. Chances are my re-enlistment will be denied due to the downsizing. ;( I was just looking at Bastyr University today at possibly using my GI Bill and going to school when all is said and done, probably get in on their herbal program. (the divine knows, if the navy lets me go, the first thing I'm gonna do is go find some herb, that's for sure!!!) But yeah, generally I'm against war and violence, this is something that has come within the past few years. HOWEVER, we saw in Egypt that people can rise together for freedom and remove oppressive powers. Then when Libya tried that, ol Gadhafi was all "screw all that shiz, kill them all!!!!" so this is why we are intervening. When an entire countrie's populus is revolting soley to remove their leadership from power, and that leadership tries to murder them, well, as my proctor says "on one hand you have the mercy, and the other you have the scourge, if they listen not to mercy, the scourge is gonna mess their world upside down and backwards." There are several other countries that are having the same issues, just on different scales. As long as people want freedom and are willing to step up and risk "their own lives" to take it, I have no problem being deployed to risk my own life to aid them in their pursuit. While I was born and raised to be "American", I am a soul of this world, all souls are the same color, are the same race, and are of the same divine essence, if my current physical life passes in attempting to raise the vibration of another's by fighting their oppression, then so be it, I give it freely with love.

Sorry bout the rant, I could honestly rant all day about this. Guy gets a nobel peace prize but has bombed more countries than any president in our history. Ahem.

solomon levi
03-21-2011, 08:31 PM
Thanks for clarifying. I had only heard some things on the radio this morning.

solomon levi
03-23-2011, 12:07 AM
Today, listening to the radio again, I heard how Obama claims to have gotten involved in Egypt because he couldn't sit by and watch the loss of innocent civilian lives!
A reporter brought up the great point (not to him directly, but after the fact) - why here and now and not all the other places where we watch innocents being slaughtered by military-government regimes?
I'm glad people aren't as stupid as Obama thinks they are. As if America (the government) does anything with purely humanitarian motives.

Awani
03-29-2011, 05:17 PM
War is peace! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_war)

:cool:

annabelle_lee
03-03-2012, 11:50 AM
I think it only really becomes a "World War" when an Asian country gets involved! :-)

Nibiru
05-22-2012, 03:53 AM
Uncommon Valor:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnDb-DZWnUU